OGpistolpete's Logos & Graphics Thread [REQUESTS WELCOME]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
<p>Since I now have Photoshop and will be taking a little bit of a break on working on my Wrestling at War mod, I would like to reopen this thread as something I can work on from time-to-time again. While all of my previous work has disappeared, perhaps hosting on imgur will make them last longer?</p><p> </p><p> I do logos, banners, and dynasty posters.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dynasty Poster Requests</strong></p><p> </p><p> Creating wrestling posters is something I have a strange enjoyment for, and would like to open up this thread for that specific purpose. If you have an upcoming pay-per-view for your dynasty, and would like a poster for it, I'd be happy to create it. Just may take more time than creating a logo because it's a more in depth creative process. Plus I want the Photoshop practice.</p><p> </p><p> Here is the following template I'd like those who request one to use. I will provide a full-size and a smaller size if you'd like to keep your post looking more clean and readable.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36622" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Event Name:</strong><p> <strong>Company Name:</strong></p><p> <strong>Event Logo:</strong> (If applicable)</p><p> <strong>Company Logo:</strong> (If applicable)</p><p> <strong>Featured Wrestlers:</strong> (you may provide pictures if you'd like, please just post links)</p><p> <strong>Date of the Event:</strong></p><p> <strong>Location of the Event:</strong></p><p> <strong>Sponsors of the Event:</strong> (If applicable)</p><p> <strong>Other Information:</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Here is an example of one I just created for someone who contacted me via private message.</p>

Archived