[HYPE]Risky Business (January 1985)

Jack & Jerry Brisco should be have Tag experience. Sure they tagged for years before they were both in WWF (As they are in the Mod)

Frenchy Bernard should have a strong friendship/best friends with Andre the Giant. (Is shown during an André documentary I saw on the history channel)

Tim White should have a strong friendship with Andre The Giant (I think, at this point. Not sure how long Tim chauffered André around and was André's general assistant for years. That's where the friendship started)

Roddy Piper should have a strong friendship with Ric Flair (First met in 73'. Feuded over years during early 80's and became great friends throughout)

Just filtering through and the data is looking solid, dude. I realise I'm pointing out non-essential stuff but thought I'd let you know. It's all looking good. :D

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jack & Jerry Brisco should be have Tag experience. Sure they tagged for years before they were both in WWF (As they are in the Mod)

Frenchy Bernard should have a strong friendship/best friends with Andre the Giant. (Is shown during an André documentary I saw on the history channel)

Tim White should have a strong friendship with Andre The Giant (I think, at this point. Not sure how long Tim chauffered André around and was André's general assistant for years. That's where the friendship started)

Roddy Piper should have a strong friendship with Ric Flair (First met in 73'. Feuded over years during early 80's and became great friends throughout)

Just filtering through and the data is looking solid, dude. I realise I'm pointing out non-essential stuff but thought I'd let you know. It's all looking good. :D

It may be non-essential to most, but I feel it's important given the documented history there. I'm sure I've missed some things with all the data I've imported, tweaked and what not. :D

It may be non-essential to most, but I feel it's important given the documented history there. I'm sure I've missed some things with all the data I've imported, tweaked and what not. :D

Yeah Flair should have strong relationships with Steamboat, Crockett, Jr. and Piper. They were his original groomsmen in his wedding. Should also have a strong friendship with Blackjack Mulligan as the two were known to ride together and party together. Mulligan even lived next door.

Mulligan should have either a hatred or simmering tension with Ole Anderson as the two allegedly hate each other to this day. Not sure how bad it was in the 80s though.

Tony Atlas should have either a strong friendship or loyalty with Ole Anderson as Tony Atlas swears by Ole as being good to him. Atlas should also have simmering tension with Bruiser Brody. He says in his shoots that he and Brody didn't get along which is why it was odd that he was the one who carried the dying Brody to the ambulance.

I would consider bumping Bruiser Brody and John Nord to best friend and changing the Matysik relationship to either best friend or loyalty.

Simmering tension between Matsyik and Geigel and Harley Race. *he believed them to be crooked and actively wanted to put them out of business.

Yeah Flair should have strong relationships with Steamboat, Crockett, Jr. and Piper. They were his original groomsmen in his wedding. Should also have a strong friendship with Blackjack Mulligan as the two were known to ride together and party together. Mulligan even lived next door.

Mulligan should have either a hatred or simmering tension with Ole Anderson as the two allegedly hate each other to this day. Not sure how bad it was in the 80s though.

Tony Atlas should have either a strong friendship or loyalty with Ole Anderson as Tony Atlas swears by Ole as being good to him. Atlas should also have simmering tension with Bruiser Brody. He says in his shoots that he and Brody didn't get along which is why it was odd that he was the one who carried the dying Brody to the ambulance.

I would consider bumping Bruiser Brody and John Nord to best friend and changing the Matysik relationship to either best friend or loyalty.

Simmering tension between Matsyik and Geigel and Harley Race. *he believed them to be crooked and actively wanted to put them out of business.

Right now I have Flair and Crockett Jr. loyal to each other. Is that too strong and be lowered to either Best Friend or Strong Friendship? Or is that about right given that it wasn't until Crockett sold to Turner that Flair wanted out of there and go to the WWF?

Right now I have Flair and Crockett Jr. loyal to each other. Is that too strong and be lowered to either Best Friend or Strong Friendship? Or is that about right given that it wasn't until Crockett sold to Turner that Flair wanted out of there and go to the WWF?

Yeah loyalty is good. When I did the data sort in your beta I had it on Ric Blade so it showed no relationships. :)

Loyalty is probably perfect. Even though he talked with the WWF in the 80s, I don't think he would ever leave Crockett.

Forgot to add this one in to the last post, sorry if I'm annoying. Not intending to thread bump, either.

Bret Hart should have a loyalty to Andre The Giant. (André used to wrestle every summer for Stampede as he liked Stu and was friendly to Bret. Then during Bret's early WWF days he always used to draw chalk pictures of the boys. It made Andre laugh and he did them for Andre so Andre had his back. He also called him 'boss'. A term Andre only saved for people he liked)

I don't know if I have to justify it, but feels necessary. Can you tell I'm an Andre fan? :D

Forgot to add this one in to the last post, sorry if I'm annoying. Not intending to thread bump, either.

Bret Hart should have a loyalty to Andre The Giant. (André used to wrestle every summer for Stampede as he liked Stu and was friendly to Bret. Then during Bret's early WWF days he always used to draw chalk pictures of the boys. It made Andre laugh and he did them for Andre so Andre had his back. He also called him 'boss'. A term Andre only saved for people he liked)

I don't know if I have to justify it, but feels necessary. Can you tell I'm an Andre fan? :D

I don't think this would justify loyalty. Maybe a friendship?

I've added Strong Friendship for Andre with Bret seeing as that they hung out and were close to each other from the above description. Not sure if I should add it for Andre as it concerns Stu and the rest of the Hart family because IIRC, Strong Friendship shouldn't be used for everybody that just says hello and are cordial to each other, making small talk, etc. But rather for people who have grown close as friends, with Best Friend and Loyalty being the next levels up.

I've added Strong Friendship for Andre with Bret seeing as that they hung out and were close to each other from the above description. Not sure if I should add it for Andre as it concerns Stu and the rest of the Hart family because IIRC, Strong Friendship shouldn't be used for everybody that just says hello and are cordial to each other, making small talk, etc. But rather for people who have grown close as friends, with Best Friend and Loyalty being the next levels up.

So you do have Flair as Wahoo's protege? Pretty much Wahoo taught Flair in Mid Atlantic.

So you do have Flair as Wahoo's protege? Pretty much Wahoo taught Flair in Mid Atlantic.

I will as from what you're saying, Wahoo looked out after Flair early on in his career, which is how TEW defines the Mentor/Protege relationship. Also, I'm getting ever so close. I'm about halfway done with dojo graduates, then all I should have left (barring any gamebreaking errors being found) will be assigning free pics for randomly generated workers. I really want to work on a Player's Guide like Idolized made for his 2004 mod because there's some great history from the 1980s that would make things immersive.

The Assassins were working CWF (Florida) in early 1985.

Assassin 1 Jody Hamilton, Assassin 2 Hercules Hernandez. They should have tag chemistry and moderate tag team skill.

Do you happen to have any pics of Hercules as Assassin 2? Otherwise, I'll probably use Jody Hamilton's 80s pic or the Super Invader pic. It would just be weird to have someone masked on a contract but using an unmasked pic.

Notes:

Future company Southern Championship Wrestling is currently linked to Steel City's logo. I'll try to get you a correct logo.

Might also want to consider creating future company Georgia All Star Wrestling opened by Joe Pedicino in 1990 after Blackwell closed down SCW.

Notes:

Future company Southern Championship Wrestling is currently linked to Steel City's logo. I'll try to get you a correct logo.

Might also want to consider creating future company Georgia All Star Wrestling opened by Joe Pedicino in 1990 after Blackwell closed down SCW.

Will there be a logo for Georgia All Star in your coming expansion pack?

More relationships to consider:

1) Lou Thesz and Bruiser Brody: An odd one to be sure, but Thesz said he was honored to be counted among Brody's friends in the business and refused to ever return to Puerto Rico after his murder.

2) Bobby Jaggers and Bruiser Brody: Bobby Jaggers quit the business because of what happened to Brody, who he considered a great friend. It devastated him. Allegedly anyway.

Just a quick little update. Everything should be good to go, and I will be posting a new thread for the release shortly. I wanted to do a Player's Guide, but I found it to be more daunting then I realized, lol. So big apologies to Icescicle since at this moment, I won't be using one of your 80s title screens for said Player's Guide. Basically, I figured that I could post any essential info in a Read Me and in the thread.

Archived