Companies popularity

First, I want to say than I have think about posting this in the 'small questions' thread. But I think it will be better to create his own thread since it can be more detailed and can be discuss between others users.

I know the fact than the popularity of my companie increase with shows who have a higher rating than my popularity.

But my question is: How the increase and/or decrease is calculate with the show rating?

In my case, I just have made a show (CVerse, 0/0/0/0 companie, May 2014) rated 60 (my best show in this save game). But I just got a 0.5 popularity grow (before that show, my pop in Quebec was 16). Is it strange, since the begining of this save game, I was able to gain 1.0 in popularity every months.

The only thing I think didn't help me is the fact than in Canada economy is 64 (falling) and wrestling industry is 24 (falling). Since others companies continue to come in Quebec just like since the start. And QPW isn't open yet.

Thanks

Shows need to be a certain amount higher then the companies popularity to gain any more popularity, I believe until you get into the 90s that number is 5. So at 0 you would need to put in a 5 rated show to get a gain. I also believe (but I may be wrong) .2 is the minimum gain you can get for having a show rate 4 points above your companies pop. Now the higher the show is above your pop the bigger the gains but I do not know what the division is, it could be an additional .1 for every further 10 pts above or every other 5 points above, but I have never done an exhaustive test.

The pop gain you get is dependent on the industry as well as your product being liked, in addition to the show rating. Check to see if the industry has dropped or if you have a part of your company that isn't liked anymore by your home nation. (Like for example, if you have Key Feature Modern in your product and its now unpopular in Canada, that will affect your attendance/ratings/pop gains)

<p>Just like I said in the first post, both economy and industry has both in the falling way (respectively 64 and 24).</p><p> </p><p>

What concern about my product, it was state as medium positive and I have not see any change about what is popular in my home region.</p><p> </p><p>

In my game, I am at small size. With April show, I have a rating of 53 and gain 1.0 of popularity (was 15 before the show). And with May show, my rating was 60 and I gain only 0.5 popularity (was 16 before the show).</p><p> </p><p>

And that's why I am not sure why I gain only half popularity than every months before (my May show was my best one in this game).</p>

Archived