netbooks and tew

hellboy2

I am currently in hospital and when not in pain, i have been playing tew13, i have discovered my partner has left a netbook instead of my normal laptop,

I am completely at odds with computers would i be able to download and play tew 13

Thanks in advance

Hellboy2

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellboy2" data-cite="hellboy2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36791" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was going to buy a new license i like to have one on each machine, i just have never heard of a netbook and want to see if i could play tew which would be a mega plus</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Download the demo and see if it runs.</p>

<p>I like having several licenses, my work often takes me to london or elsewhere and i am addicted to tew, my main problem is i had never even heard of a netbook, didnt want to even turn it on if it wouldnt run tew</p><p> </p><p>

I have no computer sense at all, the main thing i can do is use a scanner and bleed a page</p><p> </p><p>

On the licenses i figure the more i buy, the more the better for greydog</p>

Archived