Hot Prospect + NBT Research Thread and Translations

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36932" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm curious of this question and also another....where do you find the "caps" of people.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For skill its pretty easy to figure out what a cap is. You make a copy of your save and then make a narrative that brings a specific worker to their full potential.</p>

Popularity caps you will find rather organically. When a worker simply stops gaining any more popularity, despite continuing to push them in the same manner that was seeing them gain before, its probably a cap/ceiling. Although that can sometimes just be the limit to what they can gain from being used/pushed in that given manner. Its really obvious when you have someone who keeps dropping back down to a certain level of popularity, usually the same cause. Because you can get a worker past that cap, but they will tend to fall back to that cap unless you push them hard to keep it over that threshold.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36932" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Popularity caps you will find rather organically. When a worker simply stops gaining any more popularity, despite continuing to push them in the same manner that was seeing them gain before, its probably a cap/ceiling. Although that can sometimes just be the limit to what they can gain from being used/pushed in that given manner. Its really obvious when you have someone who keeps dropping back down to a certain level of popularity, usually the same cause. Because you can get a worker past that cap, but they will tend to fall back to that cap unless you push them hard to keep it over that threshold.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True, but it is possible to increase it or so I suspect. It does involve cheating so in reality you can't. My friend would simply increase star quality and it seems to work. I wouldn't condone this, but its the only way I know that won't require a HHH push.(Keeping them in all major storylines)</p>

True, but it is possible to increase it or so I suspect. It does involve cheating so in reality you can't. My friend would simply increase star quality and it seems to work. I wouldn't condone this, but its the only way I know that won't require a HHH push.(Keeping them in all major storylines)

Honestly I feel like it depends on your play style. If an idea pops in my head of having a specific worker enter a multi-year program that ends with him as World champion only to find halfway through that he popularity cap is 70 I would have no problem editing it. If it's something like getting a 90 cap guy to 100 then no. Again this is just my thinking process. Once or twice is fine for me. More than that I'll probably give up on the save.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36932" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Honestly I feel like it depends on your play style. If an idea pops in my head of having a specific worker enter a multi-year program that ends with him as World champion only to find halfway through that he popularity cap is 70 I would have no problem editing it. If it's something like getting a 90 cap guy to 100 then no. Again this is just my thinking process. Once or twice is fine for me. More than that I'll probably give up on the save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm too simple I suppose because I've had Darryl Devin cap around 78 in one of my many saves. However, I still wanted to put the strap on so I just went with it and booked him as best I could. Sometimes its good to reward your faves no matter the pop cap especially if you've busted your arse getting them where they are. If nor them then yourself a short 3 month reign wouldn't hyrt as most of us have that heel or face who can carry a program</p>

Archived