It's a shame this is one of the less popular Ryland franchises

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Clarity" data-cite="Clarity" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37037" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Its a shame that the demo is not released a week earlier</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Didn't he say the demo would be released a week before full game release?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="March" data-cite="March" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37037" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>New versions have not been released as frequently as TEW or WMMA. Of course it is going to be less popular.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> For a time it looked like WS3 was never going to be made. So I am happy it's coming out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="EddieFnG" data-cite="EddieFnG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37037" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Didn't he say the demo would be released a week before full game release?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes which I'm guessing means either Monday or Friday depending on if he means the week before or exactly a week before release.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="EddieFnG" data-cite="EddieFnG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37037" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Didn't he say the demo would be released a week before full game release?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Im expecting the demo to fall around the 22rd</p>

I played WreSpi 1 and 2 in demos and i loved 2 in matches; however, the rest was very...meh. Conversartional Cards was a really bad idea, the only one i've seen from Adam in all of his games. But now, i'll sure buy the third one, and it seems really awesome by the screenshots.

Archived