New Real World Mod (Hype)

I have noticed a lack of an updated Real World mod. I have decided to start a new real world mod, but I am going to need some help to get it finished. For the time being I would like to focus on only a few companies, and then expand the database after the original release. The companies I want to start the first release with are:

UFC

Bellator

WSOF

RFA

Legacy FC

KSW

One FC

If there are any additional requests for companies to add please feel free to make suggestions. I will be making the mod from scratch, and the biggest area I will need help on is with fight histories. I believe fight histories are important because they add a sense of reality to the game. The first release will be targeted for mid-December if I can get adequate help.

Please feel free to offer any suggestions of prospect fighters you want to see in the game (not under contract with the companies above), or any other general suggestions.

-Drew

<p>I'd much rather start from scratch because that way I can assure that I have the mid set up exactly how I want it. I am planning to release a beta of the mod without the fight histories to get a feel for what other people think. </p><p> </p><p>

I have also been considering adding an English company, and adding Bamma would be my top choice. For the time being I may add BAMMA before KSW.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SirMichaelJordan" data-cite="SirMichaelJordan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37190" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hope the name values are more on point with the default database rather than being too high like in most mods. It makes the AI not active in running shows.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. Try to model it almost exactly like the C-verse in terms of popularity values and skill values. For that, we know it works.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37190" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes. Try to model it almost exactly like the C-verse in terms of popularity values and skill values. For that, we know it works.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This. Modders went this route with the new TEW mods and it works out perfectly.</p>

Archived