Questions - death, injury and continue after character can't wrestle anymore

I have some questions I would like to get answers to as I'm still considering buying the game and I can't find them in the demo.

Can your character die?

Can your character's stats get lower due to age or injury?

What happens when your character gets too old to wrestle? Does the game stop or you get to create a new character to continue this save game?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can your character die?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, I don't think there are any deaths in WreSpi but certainly your user character can't.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can your character's stats get lower due to age or injury?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> AI stats do degrade as they go past their decline age. I'm not sure if yours do. There are temporary injuries in the game in the form of negative Attributes which give you negative effects, and longer-term injuries are represented by limb health (when any of your body parts get to red health during a match they permanently lose health, so they're easier to wear down in future matches. Same for the AI).</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What happens when your character gets too old to wrestle? Does the game stop or you get to create a new character to continue this save game?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You retire at 60, or when a body part reaches 0% health. There's a 'new game +' option which allows you to use any saved game as the basis for a new game with a different character, so you could use that to continue as a new character when you retire.</p>

Archived