<p><span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ratings:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

RAW drew a 5.38 up alot from last week's 4.91. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Roster Notes:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The announcement of the Miz's concussion is likely the last he'll be mentioned on WWE TV. His contract expires in about a month and a half and sources say they're not seeking to renew his deal.</p><p> </p><p>

*Smackdown is likely to see the return/debut of at least 3 characters.</p><p> </p><p>

*The continued transformation of the roster may not take full shape until after WrestleMania XXX, but it's expected we may see a large scale purge both on screen and off. This is said to have several lower-card talents very concerned.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Five Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

*Good friends Kaitlyn and Eva Marie will square off this week in a match Eva hopes will be the beginning of big things for her career.</p><p> </p><p>

*In other Divas news, ahead of her submission match with Divas Champion AJ Lee, Natalya will face AJ's best friend and hired muscle Tamina one on one.</p><p> </p><p>

*On RAW, Brodus Clay attempted to attack Rey Mysterio but was stopped by Rey's friend, the Big Show. This week the walking WMD has Clay face to face in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

*In Tag action the Usos will face the Wyatt Family. In recent weeks the Wyatts have been invovled with many WWE Superstars, most recently Mark Henry. What do they have in store for the Usos?</p><p> </p><p>

*Stephanie McMahon has announced she's opening the show this week with three announcements concerning Smackdown. Tune in at 9 pm eastern on SyFY to see what she has in mind.</p>

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVdKQoAzvRA?feature=player_detailpage" </p><p>

frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[stephanie McMahon is backstage live from her office as the show opens.]</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> Good evening. On behalf of the Authority I have come out here to announce three decisions concerning tonight’s show. The first is that one of your favorites, Daniel Bryan will be in action tonight against Ryback, I’m sure you’ll all happy to hear that. </p><p> </p><p>

Second, another of your favorite people, CM Punk, just a few day away from his WWE World Heavyweight Championship match will have a warmup tonight </p><p>

against Damien Sandow.</p><p> </p><p>

And finally, YOUR WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will also be in action tonight in a warmup but I’m going to keep this identity of his opponent a secret until tonight’s main event. </p><p> </p><p>

Thank you and enjoy the show.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Big Show vs Brodus Clay</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Clay jumps the Big Show before the bell rings but no matter what he does, the Big Show powers out. Clay has the Big Show slumped in corner, Clay charges in but is met with a titanic right hand which knocks him out cold. The three count is fundamental from that point.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: The Big Show</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[A promo airs spotlighting someone who will be debuting soon.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EivRhJVcF34?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Kaitlyn is in the ring awaiting her opponent. Eva Marie begins down the ramp when a woman jumps the barrier and attacks Kaitlyn from behind. Eva Marie runs down to help, as well as Layla. The woman backs off Kaitlyn and her friends stand by her side.</p><p> </p><p>

……until they begin stomping her.</p><p> </p><p>

Layla, Eva, and the woman all begin attacking Kaitlyn. The woman and Layla hold Kaitlyn down as Eva goes to the outside and retrieves something from under the ring. She slides back in and its clear she has electric hair clippers. Kaitlyn is screaming and kicking her legs but Layla and the woman hold her firm as Eva kneels down and begins shaving her head. In a few minutes the deed is done and they roll her out of the ring. Layla collects a microphone and stands amongst her peers.]</p><p> </p><p>

Layla> Ladies and Gentlemen, we’re here to give the WWE a little class and a lot of perfection. We’re the Perfect Ten.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Wyatts vs The Usos</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Wyatt’s power dominates the early moments of the match but when Jey gets the hot tag, the tide has turned and not even an attempted distraction from Bray Wyatt can stop Jimmy from leaping from the top and splashing down on Harper for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: The Usos</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[The Wyatts don’t take the loss gracefully and attack the Usos. They look like they’re going to seriously injure the Usos when Mark Henrys music hits and he comes down to the ring, clearing it with ease. Henry stands tall in the ring bellowing for the Wyatts to come back in as they head back up the ramp, Bray with a sick smile on his face.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Michael Cole and JBL highlight the attack the Shield leveled on Cody Rhodes on RAW and the possibility that the tag team championship match at the Royal Rumble will be a handicap match if Cody is unable to fight.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CM Punk vs Damien Sandow</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Punk and Sandow trade momentum for the first half of the match but Punk is undeterred and takes control of the match by nailing Sandow with a series of stiff chops, then breaking him down with kicks to the legs. Before he knows it, Sandow finds himself in the Anaconda Vice.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Submission: CM Punk</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[backstage, Renee Young is standing by with William Regal, Wade Barrett, and Drew McIntyre, or as they refer to themselves, the Empire. Regal doesn’t even let her begin.]</p><p> </p><p>

Regal> This Sunday is the Royal Rumble and how fitting that a member of the Empire win that particular event. It was once said that the sun never set on the British Empire and so it shall be true for our own. There are those who will be in this match who don’t deserve to breathe the same air as the gentlemen beside me let alone become a number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Mark my words and watch our actions. We will reign supreme, as Royals should.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[A video is shown hyping this Sunday’s Royal Rumble highlighting the history of the battle royal itself.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F0Uy2YgoRbI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[sheamus makes his way down to the ring for the first time in months.]</p><p> </p><p>

Sheamus> You guys don’t know how much I’ve missed this. For months I’ve sat at home rehabbing and watching the WWE hoping and dreaming to be back in this ring. And I’m back here to announce that the next time you see me in this ring it’ll be me being the last man standing in the Royal Rumble! I’m back and now….</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YzbHQxn1WE8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[The members of the Shield come down through the crowd and Sheamus readies himself for a fight but before they can cross the barrier, John Cena comes running down and stands with Sheamus. The Shield hesitates, talking amongst themselves but then Vickie Guererro appears on the Titantron and announces that sicne everyone is there already we’re going to have an impromptu tag team match.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sheamus and John Cena vs Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins w/Dean Ambrose. </strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

The match goes back and forth with the crowd heavily into it. Just when you think one of the teams is about to win there’s a kickout or an interruption of the pin. Finally it comes down to Sheamus and Reigns and both put their power on display. Reigns whips Sheamus into the corner and charges but he misses. He staggers back in and catches a Brogue Kick in the face for his troubles. Cena ensures that Rollins can’t interupt this pinfall.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Winners by Pinfall: John Cena and Sheamus</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

[sheamus and Cena celebrate in the ring, playing to the fans, as the Shield sullenly sulk back into the crowd.]</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

[backstage, Vickie Guererro is with Stephanie McMahon explaining how she controlled that situation earlier and how she wants to avoid Stephanie wasting her time at the job performance review. Stephanie nods a lot, seeming to understand Vickie’s argument, then tells her she’ll see her on Sunday at the Royal Rumble before leaving the room. When she’s gone Vickie has a meltdown.]</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Daniel Bryan vs Ryback</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Ryback’s troubles begin when he charges Bryan in the corner and misses. From there Bryan puts on a clinic, hitting all his usual crowd pleasing moves. He gets the 1-2-3 when he hits a diving headbutt from the top rope.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Winner by Pinfall: Daniel Bryan</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

[A camera is setup backstage in an empty area of the arena. One by one the members of the Shield appear, and give their names.]</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Ambrose> You know tonight, we were about to deliver another message and yet again John Cena stuck his nose in our business as he’s done time after time.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Rollins> That’s a mistake John. You think you need to be everyone’s savior but maybe you’re the one who needs the message delivered.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Reigns> Maybe you’re the one who needs to get hurt.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Rollins> We don’t have anything against you John. You’re a great WWE Superstar but sometimes it seems like you think you’re above the law.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Ambrose> We are the law. You need to believe that.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Reigns> You need to believe in the Shield.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

[The RAW Rebound is shown, reminding the audience of the contract signing between Randy Orton and CM Punk which saw Orton accidentally spit in Batista’s face and the Animal putting the champ through a table.]</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

[Randy Orton is in the ring when he’s greeted by his opponent’s appearance.]</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6717uT_97SY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Non-Title Match</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong><strong>

Randy Orton vs Christian</strong></strong></strong><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

Christian’s return proves him to be back to form as he keeps pace with the World Champ. No matter what he does, Orton can’t shake Christian. Orton grows more and more frustrated until he lashes out and kicks Christian low causing a disqualification.</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong><strong><strong><strong>Winner by Disqualification: Christian</strong></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

[Following the bell, Orton quickly hits an RKO on Christian, then lines up to punt him, but CM Punk comes running down to the ring. He and Orton exchange right hands but Punk gets the better of it and sends him to the outside with a clothesline. Punk gives chase and Orton takes off running but he forgot his belt. Punk notices and retrieves it and as Orton is shouting for him to give it back, Punk simply holds it up as the crowd erupts and his music plays to close the show.]</strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></strong></strong></p>

<p><span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Smackdown drew a 3.12 up from last week's 3.10. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Backstage Notes:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

*RAW and Smackdown are likely to cut back to 5 matches per show beginning next month.</p><p> </p><p>

*Ashley Simmons, or as she was known in TNA Madison Rayne, was the woman involved in the attack on Kaitlyn. Sources tell us she'll be going by the name Madisyn Carter, likely a little twist of the knife to TNA owner Dixie.</p><p> </p><p>

*John Cone was singled out for really excelling on Smackdown, helping several matches improve.</p><p> </p><p>

*Tonight's Royal Rumble will see at least one fresh face and two returning familiar ones.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Royal Rumble Preview</strong></p><p> </p><p>

*AJ Lee vs Natalya in a Submission Match for the WWE Divas Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

*Goldust and Cody Rhodes vs the Shield for the WWE Tag Team Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

*Vickie Guererro's performance review by Stephanie McMahon</p><p> </p><p>

*Randy Orton vs CM Punk for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship with Batsita as the Special Guest Referee</p><p> </p><p>

*The 30 Man Royal Rumble Match for a guaranteed shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XXX.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/thumb.php?src=http://images.ewrestlingnews.com/news/royal-rumble.jpg&w=490&h=250</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[An opening video package plays highlighting the 4 matches of the night for the WWE Tag Team, Divas, World Heavyweight Championships and the Royal Rumble itself.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/RRbreak_zps0d5bb746.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JkiIdBDIPD8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

[Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar come down to open the show.]</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman> My name is Paul Heyman and I am here along with my client, Brock Lesnar to give all of you a preview of what will happen exactly twenty-four hours from now except that tomorrow night on Monday Night RAW I’ll be introducing myself and my client, Brock Lesnar who will then be the number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania.</p><p> </p><p>

Tonight Brock Lesnar is in the Royal Rumble. In a few moments we’ll be going backstage and we’ll be drawing his number but let me be clear. It doesn’t matter if he’s number one, number two, or number thirty. It doesn’t matter because nobody can get this man off his feet and over those ropes. It doesn’t matter because Brock Lesnar does nothing but eat, sleep, conquer, and repeat. Tonight begins the road not to Wrestlemania, but to the coronation of my client….Brock Lesnar.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/RRbreak_zps0d5bb746.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[A video package is shown hyping the first match of the night. Up next is the Shield challenging Golduust and Cody Rhodes for the WWE Tag Team Championship]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Goldust and Cody Rhodes © vs The Shield</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dean Ambrose is not ringside as he’s currently in the back for the official number drawing for the Rumble itself. For the opening moment, Goldust is alone against Reigns and Rollins but the crowd comes alive when Cody comes down to the ring. Goldust asks his brother if he’s good to go and Cody not only answers, he tags himself in and goes straight for Rollins. The teams trade the momentum several times with a few close falls. Rollins spends several minutes working Cody over when Cody pulls him into a small package out of nowhere and holds it long enough to get a three count.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall and still WWE Tag Team Champions: Goldust and Cody Rhodes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[The Tag Champions celebrate their hard fought win as the Shield retreats, looking unsure of itself for the first time.]</p><p> </p><p>

[CM Punk is in his dressing room as Renee Young asks him about his title match tonight.]</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> Renee, I’m going to apologize right now to all the people out there who will be offended by what I do tonight. Randy Orton is worried about Batista wearing a striped shirt? Randy…Champ…you better worry about me. Batista isn’t gonna make you go to sleep…I am. Batista isn’t going to lock you in the Anaconda Vice…I am. Randy you love excuses, you love whining and nothing is ever your fault. Tonight I take that burden from your shoulders because tonight I’m the one at fault for taking your title and there’s nothing you or your protector Triple H can do about that. </p><p> </p><p>

[Triple H is in his office when Batista arrives.]</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Dave, how you feeling about tonight?</p><p> </p><p>

Batista> I can’t wait for tonight’s match. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Listen, about that. Randy’s…unsure of your objectivity tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

Batista> He spit in my face.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> I know, I know. So I told him I’m going to sit at ringside. You </p><p>

know how he whines and complains. This shuts him up and lets you focus on your job tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

Batista> Whatever you gotta do man. I’m glad I don’t have your job.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> (laughs) Sometimes it has its perks.</p><p> </p><p>

[A video package is shown hyping the second match of the night highlighting the feud between AJ Lee and Natalya which culminates with tonight’s submission match for the WWE Divas Championship.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Divas Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Submission Match</strong></p><p><strong>

AJ Lee © vs Natalya</strong></p><p> </p><p>

AJ seems uber confidant before the match but when the bell rings and Natalya pushes the action AJ keeps heading to the outside and finally Natalya has had enough and gives chase. AJ jumps her as they re-enter and controls the match, trying to wear her down, trying several submissions but Natalya either powers out or gets to the ropes. AJ grows more frustrated, which causes mistakes that Natalya takes advantage of. Natalya continues to work on AJ’s knee, a precursor to the Sharpshooter and has her almost locked in when AJ escapes to the outside. Natalya follows and is closing in when a female fan in the crowd throws her drink in Natalya’s face. Natalya instantly begins screaming and fumbles her way back into the ring, seemingly having trouble seeing. AJ slides back in, measuring the increasingly panicked Natalya and then strikes, hitting the Black Widow. Natalya quickly submits.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Submission and still WWE Divas Champion: AJ Lee</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[As the referee attends to Natalya, the fan hops the barricade and grabs the title belt, gives it to the champ and helps her up the ramp, while AJ holds her belt in the air.]</p><p> </p><p>

[Renee Young is waiting outside Randy Orton’s locker room when he comes out. She appraises him as to what CM Punk said earlier.]</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> Well that’s awfully nice of Punk but tonight I won’t need anyone to be at fault. This honestly couldn’t have worked out better for me Renee. Tonight I’m going to shut CM Punk’s mouth and then when I’m done, I’m going to look Batista in the face and this time I’m going to spit right in it again. Neither of them are anything compared to me and I’m not afraid of either of them.</p><p> </p><p>

Young>What about Triple H saying he’ll be sitting ringside tonight?</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> Hey, he’s the COO….he can do whatever he wants.</p><p> </p><p>

[stephanie McMahon comes down to the ring, along with Kane. She calls out Vickie Gurerrero who looks as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Stephanie asks her why she should continue as the General Manager of Smackdown. Vickie cites her experience, her business sense, and her ability to keep cool under pressure. Stephanie then shows the world a hidden video of what happened on Smackdown after we saw the meltdown where Vickie completely trashed the office, flipped over the water cooler, then began shoveling junk food in her mouth while panting, looking completely crazed. </p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie and Kane exchange glances, then nod together. In a clear, crisp and firm voice Stephanie says she takes no pleasure in announcing that Vickie’s services are no longer required. When Vickie protests and won’t shut up, Kane picks her up over his shoulder and hauls her to the back, Stephanie in tow.]</p><p> </p><p>

[A video package is shown hyping the match between CM Punk and Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Randy Orton © vs CM Punk</strong></p><p><strong>

Batista as Special Referee</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A great matchup which had the crowd on the edge of their seat. Batista calls it right down the middle, admonishing both men from time to time. Orton in particular takes offense to any of these situations but he controls the first half of the match. When action spills to the outside, they fight closer and closer to the announcers table where Triple H is seated next to JBL. Orton tries to whip Punk into the table but he reverses, and sends Orton flying through the air right into Triple H. Batista is trying to get them back into the ring and Punk drags Orton back into the ring for a close two count. Orton knows he’s in trouble and when Batista gets sidetracked with Triple H now standing by the ring, Orton hits a low blow on Punk, who falls to his knees against the ropes, facing Triple H. Orton picks a fight with Batista at that moment, turning him so his back is to Punk. This allows Triple H to reach under the ring, pulling out a sledge hammer and quickly striking Punk in the face. Orton sprints past Batista and makes the cover. Batista knows something isn’t right but he makes a slow, reluctant, three count.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by pinfall and still WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[Triple H presents the title back to Orton and they’re walking back up the ramp. Punk, blood streaming down his face stares at them with immense fury as Batista stands in the corner looking upset with himself.]</p><p> </p><p>

[backstage the Bellas are walking but come to a stop when they get face to face with Eva, Layla, and Madisyn, the Perfect 10. Both sides eye each other with contempt but slowly slide past each other in the hallway. All five women are smiling, but it’s clear none of them mean it.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/RRbreak_zps0d5bb746.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1b3MqfeOd8o?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[A video package is shown hyping the Royal Rumble match and its long history. The Road to Wrestlemania begins next!]</p><p> </p><p>

(((Author’s note: I’ve been thinking about how to write this event and I’ve decided to skip the mind numbing duty of repeating the same kind of action for an hour long match. As the reader please use your imagination to understand that this would have the same kind of general action as every other battle royal. Guys getting double teamed, almost eliminated, fought off, etc. I’ll detail any important eliminations but I think we’ve all watched enough wrestling to be able to close our eyes and imagine how someone is eliminated by a double team, etc. Thank you.)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Royal Rumble</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1st</strong> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/DanielBryan_zpsbb16d3a9.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2nd</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/BrayWyatt_zps0385d761.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>3rd</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/Sheamus_zpsb2fed5a1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/ErickRowan_zps03639609.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>5th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/DolphZiggler_zps0bb75470.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>6th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/WadeBarrett_zps8feba047.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>7th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/DrewMcIntyre_zps82b6c905.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre are eliminated by Sheamus when he ducks their attempted double clothesline and returns the favor over the top rope.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>8th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/Ryback_alt2_zps74b83484.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Dolph Ziggler is eliminated by Erick Rowan, then immediately after, Erick Rowan is eliminated by Daniel Bryan]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>9th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/KofiKingston_zps40b2778c.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>10th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/KevinNash_zps82d5e8d1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Ryback is eliminated by Daniel Bryan; A few moments later, Sheamus is eliminated by Bray Wyatt]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>11th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/BigELangston_zps9b3d5b85.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>12th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/ReyMysterio_zps2997feb0.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>13th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/JohnMorrison_alt_zpse98d73b2.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>14th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/JeyUso_zps17ac8552.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Rey Mysterio is eliminated by John Morrison and Kevin Nash. Nash is then dumped out by Daniel Bryan. Just as the counter is reaching zero, Big E Langston sends Bray Wyatt to the outside via clothesline.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>15th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/LukeHarper_zps692ab8ff.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>16th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/DeanAmbrose_zps4ddb483f.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Luke Harper and John Morrison team up for a few minutes and work together to eliminate Jey Uso, Kofi Kingston, and Big E Langston in that order.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>17th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/MarkHenry_zps31a0f73f.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Mark Henry hits the ring and immediately eliminates Luke Harper and John Morrison.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>18th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/AlbertoDelRio_zps056787a3.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>19th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/BrockLesnar_zps7a06a96b.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>20th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/TysonKidd_zps9360c465.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>21st</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/Christian_zpsc29ade1a.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[brock Lesnar goes on a tear, eliminating Mark Henry, Tyson Kidd, and Alberto Del Rio in short order.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>22nd</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/AntonioCesaro_zps4a59abc2.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>23rd</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/Fandango_zpsb440c7f6.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>24th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/JimmyUso_zps5ad24cfd.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Dean Ambrose eliminates Christian, and across the ring Brock Lesnar sends Fandango soaring over the ropes.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>25th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/BigShow_zpsd4eb9da1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Almost instantaneously, Brock Lesnar eliminates Jimmy Uso, Daniel Bryan eliminates Dean Ambrose, and Big Show eliminates Antonio Cesaro.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>26th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/SinCara_alt2_zps9214aaf6.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>27th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/JackSwagger_zps0fc3ab06.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[swagger lasts about 3 seconds as he’s smacked in the face by a Sin Cara dropkick as soon as he enters the ring and tumbles over the top.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>28th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/DamienSandow_zpsea190195.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

Sin Cara tries the same on Damien Sandow, but Sandow anticipates it, sidesteps, then launches Sin Cara over the rope. Unfortunately for Sandow he turns around right into the face of Brock Lesnar who eliminates him with a brutal clothesline.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>29th</strong><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Rumble%202014/MichaelMcGillicutty_zps86557a3c.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Curtis Axel hits the ring and goes right for the Big Show, which was a mistake. Show picks him up in a military press, walks over to the ropes, and drops him on his face. However, when Show turns around he’s hit with a running knee by Daniel Bryan. Show is hurt and Brock Lesnar takes the opportunity to put him up on his shoulders and dump him over the ropes. Lesnar and Bryan look at each other from across the ring when the 30th man is revealed.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pwYzqz8UdYs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Cena sprints down to the ring, and all three men watch each other warily. Bolting towards Lesnar, Cena and Bryan are beginning to overwhelm him with punches and kicks. Lesnar fights them off out of instrinct. Cena goes back on the attack, while Bryan climbs to the top. When Lesnar shoves Cena away, Bryan flies off with a cross body block but Lesnar catches him and flings him over the top but Bryan hangs on, his feet almost touching but not quite. Lesnar turns his attention to Cena and rushes him but Cena scoops him up in the AA. Just before he can fling the former UFC Champion over the top, Lesnar squirms out of it and grabs Cena in a belly to belly, hoisting the 11 time Champion over the top to the floor.</p><p> </p><p>

Lesnar has his arms up in the air thinking he’s won. Heyman on the outside is screaming for his attention and pointing behind him at Bryan who’s back in the ring and has been seizing up both of his former opponents. Lesnar turns around and has only a moment to allow surprise to register on his face before Bryan connects with a huge running knee right to his face, sending Lesnar tumbling over the top.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner of the Royal Rumble and Challenger at Wrestlemania for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

[As the pyro goes off Daniel Bryan stands alone in the ring, as the crowd chants ‘YES!’ in unison. He’s headed back to Wrestlemania with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

The Royal Rumble scored a 7.98 buy rate which blew all projections out of the water. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

*Last Night's Royal Rumble saw the return and debut of several people. John Morrison's hype vignettes on RAW foretold his return, Kevin Nash made a cameo return and we saw the debut of Paige from NXT who helped AJ Lee retain her WWE Divas Championship. For those unfamiliar with Page..</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://fcwprowrestling.com/superstars/nxt/bios/paige.59.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

*Ron Simmons has beeen brought back full time as a Road Agent. Speaking of Road Agents, Mike Rotundo is getting rave reviews for booking the rumble match itself.</p><p> </p><p>

*The following employees were given their walking papers today.</p><p> </p><p>

-From the main roster: Steve Lombardi (Road Agent), Justin Gabriel, Fandango.</p><p> </p><p>

-From NXT: Mason Ryan, Alex Riley, Hornswaggle, Leo Kruger, Heath Slater, Jo Jo Offerman.</p><p> </p><p>

*The following employees were sent down to NXT: Tamina, Summer Rae, Brodus Clay.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Five Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

*Despite a lot of boasting by his advocate Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar is not in fact, the number one contender to the WWE Title, infact having been eliminated from the Royal Rumble by Daniel Bryan. Who will feel the wrath of the Beast Incarnate tonight?</p><p> </p><p>

*Last night saw AJ Lee defend her WWE Divas title with help from an unknown woman sitting ringside. Tonight AJ plans a ceremony marking her record-breaking reign and her new BFF will be with her.</p><p> </p><p>

*Now that the Royal Rumble is behind us the next stop on the Road to Wrestlemania is the Elimination Chamber. We already know Randy Orton will defend against Batista and four others. Stephanie McMahon will announce tonight how we'll learn the identity of the other challengers.</p><p> </p><p>

*Daniel Bryan is headed to Wrestlemania and tonight he will celebrate with all his fans one YES! at a time. But being number one contender also puts a bullseye on your back. Can Bryan make it to Wrestlemania in one piece?</p><p> </p><p>

*Finally, the WWE Title Match between CM Punk and Randy Orton saw Triple H getting involved causing Punk's defeat. How will the Best in the World react to the Game?</p><p> </p><p>

Announced Matches:</p><p>

-Dean Ambrose defends the US Title vs the Big Show</p><p>

-The Wyatts will go head to head with Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara.</p><p>

-John Morrison will compete on RAW for the first time in years against Santino Marella.</p>

<p>Just got caught up. This looks really good so far.</p><p>

As for predictions:</p><p>

-<strong>Dean Ambrose</strong> defends the US Title vs the Big Show</p><p>

-<strong>The Wyatts</strong> will go head to head with Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara.</p><p>

-<strong>John Morrison </strong>will compete on RAW for the first time in years against Santino Marella.</p>

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[A video is shown recapping the four matches from the previous night’s Royal Rumble, culminating with Daniel Bryan’s win in the big battle royal.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HofFP5PPTrE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[stephanie McMahon addresses the audience form her office.]</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> Good evening. We’re now on the Road to Wrestlemania and the next stop is the Elimination Chamber. Already we know that Randy Orton will defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Batista will be one of the five challengers. Where it concerns the other four challengers, we will be holding four qualifying matches. The first match will be a triple threat match and will take place, right now. Enjoy the show. </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Elimination Chamber Play-In #1</strong></p><p><strong>

Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Christian and Ziggler double team Del Rio early on but it quickly becomes every man for himself as you’d expect. Del Rio flings Ziggler out of the ring and begins brawling with Christian but before he knows it, Christian hits the Unprettier. Christian has Del Rio down for the 1-2…Ziggler breaks it up. He and Christian begin going at each other, and when Christian sends Ziggler to the outside again via clothesline he doesn’t see Del Rio behind him who rolls him up with the air of his trunks for leverage for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Alberto Del Rio</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[Following the match both Ziggler and Christian are upset but give a quick handshake. When Ziggler turns his back, Christian lays into him, eventually hitting an Unprettier. He leaves Ziggler laying and makes his way to the back amid the boos from the crowd.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>===Commercial Break===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kYwjKFEMV8U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Divas Champion AJ Lee comes skipping down to the ring, behind her is the girl from the night before, who does not look like the type to skip.]</p><p> </p><p>

AJ> Before we begin the ceremony marking my reign as the greatest female champion of all time, an introduction is in order. I want to introduce and welcome my best friend and confidante, Paige. Paige…WWE Universe, WWE Universe…Paige. With that out of the way I’m here to announce the end of the WWE Divas Championship. By my decree, this title is being retired because there isn’t one woman in this company worthy of challenging me or capable of beating me. Soak it up people because I am the best you ever have or will see in this ring and…..</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QQBV0-pI6NM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Melina comes down to the ring, with AJ and Paige exchanging nervous glances.]</p><p> </p><p>

Melina> I couldn’t help but hear you think you don’t have any competition. That suits me perfectly fine because now that I’m back I want that title and if its competition you’re looking for well, then….</p><p> </p><p>

[Melina launches herself at AJ but Paige gets in the way. As AJ escapes the ring, Melina and Paige tussle for a moment before Melina whips her to the ropes and hits a standing dropkick, sending Paige rolling from the ring. As AJ and Paige make their exit, Melina celebrates her return with the WWE Universe.]</p><p> </p><p>

[big E Langston is making his way backstage when he’s ambushed by the members of the Empire. McIntyre and Barrett beat him down with Regal shouting instructions before double whipping him not onto into a steel door, but so hard that the door breaks. It appears they’re not done with the Intercontinental Champion yet.] </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The power of the Wyatts dominates the match but half way through, the two smaller opponents use their speed to their advantage and score several near falls but when it comes down to it, Sin Cara is caught mid-springboard and driven down with a powerslam by Harper for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: Erick Rowan and Luke Harper</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[As Harper and Rowan continue beating both Sin Cara and Mysterio, Bray Wyatt makes his way into the ring. Focusing on Mytserio he snatches him up, kisses his forehead, and delivers Sister Abagail. But he’s not done. With Mysterio face down, Wyatt undoes the strings at the back of his head and removes his mask. As they leave the ring, Mysterio’s mask in hand, Sin Cara scurries over to Rey and helps cover his head.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>===Commercial Break===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[When we return from break Triple H is in the ring.]</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> I hope everyone is enjoying the show tonight. I’m here, unfortunately to address a rumor that’s been going around since last night. There are people suggesting that Daniel Bryan was actually eliminated last night. Now obviously no referee ruled as such and he won the match…on paper. We don’t want a tainted championship match at Wrestlemania and while we believe Daniel won fair and square we don’t want him dogged by these allegations. So I’m here to announce that at the Elimination Chamber, Daniel Bryan will be in a match, against an opponent to be named later, for the right to headline Wrestlemania.</p><p> </p><p>

[The crowd heavily boos, and before Triple H can continue….]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9y5UCCM0VM4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Punk comes down to the ring, getting right in Triple H’s face.]</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> I’m out here to talk about last night too but before I get to my gripe..you’re seriously doing this? You’re going to stand here, make up some phony complaints and now you’re going to screw Daniel Bryan like you screwed me last night, is that it? I see by the smirk on your face you’re going to at least do me the favor of not pretending that your sledgehammer accidentally found its way into my forehead last night. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> I won’t pretend that.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> So, lets just cut to the chase. I want another shot at Randy Orton and I want you to keep your nose, big as it is, out of my business. Because the next time you get in my business, I’m gonna start getting in yours and you know full well I’m capable of really screwing this place up so don’t test me. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Are you done?</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> Do I have my match?</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> No.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> Then I’m not done.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Punk, it’s like this. You did an admirable job for over four hundred days being WWE Champion but your time is passed. That ship has sailed, and Randy is our face and our future.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> So you wont let him face me one on one because you know I’ll beat him.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> I won’t let you face him because you don’t deserve it.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> I’ll make you a deal.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> What kind of deal can you make me?</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> Tonight, right here, a rematch me versus Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and if I lose, I’ll give up any claim to World title match for the next year. </p><p> </p><p>

[Punk’s offer catches Triple H off guard and it shows. He carefully takes his time, then slowly nods.]</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Fine, you got your match. </p><p> </p><p>

[Triple H leaves the ring, while the crowd erupts but Punk is not so jubilant, clearly skeptical of the COO.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Following the break Triple H is walking backstage when a frantic Randy Orton barges up to him.]</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> Are you insane? I have to defend this title again tonight against CM Punk?</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> I don’t want him having any excuses when you beat him this time and he goes back to the end of the line.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> You seem to think this is funny.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> And you seem to think you have a choice. Get ready and get focused.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> If I lose this match…</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> You’ll only have yourself to blame.</p><p> </p><p>

[Orton stalks off, but Triple H’s expression turns slightly concerned.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE United States Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Dean Ambrose © w/Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs The Big Show</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Nothing Ambrose can do to the Big Show has much affect and the challenger throws Ambrose around at will, putting him through the paces. The tide turns when the rest of the Shield gets involved. Rollins throws the US belt in before distracting the ref from the apron. Ambrose clocks the Big Show with the belt, which doesn’t knock him down but a spear from Reigns does the trick. Ambrose has ditched the belt and makes the cover for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall and still WWE United States Champion: Dean Ambrose</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[The Shield are about to set their sights on the Big Show, rolling him to the outside and continuing the beating. They indicate they’re going to triple powerbomb him through the announcer’s table but their plan is derailed when…..</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JkiIdBDIPD8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Lesnar and Heyman make their way down to the ring, and the Shield warily meld back into the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman> Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and on behalf of my client, Brock Lesnar, I wish to file a grievance about last night’s Royal Rumble. Video evidence clearly indicates that my client, Brock Lesnar eliminated Daniel Bryan and therefore he should be the rightful winner of the Royal Rumble and headed to Wrestlemania to face the champion, whomever that may be.</p><p> </p><p>

The fact that my client, Brock Lesnar has been treated so poorly not only is an affront to him, but to all of you who deserve him as your world champion. Tonight is the first warning. If my client, Brock Lesnar, is not placed in the Elimination Chamber event he’s not only going to hurt people, he’s going to end careers until he is the reigning, defending WWE World Heavyweight Champion. </p><p> </p><p>

[Lesnar glances over at the Big Show who is now barely on his feet before scurrying to the outside and spearing the Big Show into the ringpost. He continues his assault using monitors, chairs, even the ring steps. Finally he picks up the Big Show and delivers an F5 through the table as Heyman screams “end him!” The Beast and his advocate make their way back up the ramp as medical personnel check on the fallen Big Show.]</p><p> </p><p>

[Daniel Bryan is on his way to the ring to celebrate his big victory with the fans when he’s attacked out of nowhere by Kane. Kane hammers his former Partner, throwing him around like a rag doll. He finishes the attack by booting Bryan in the head and leaves him laying before walking with with a sick smile.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>John Morrison vs Santino Marella</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Standard squash match. It didn’t take a genius who was going to win this match and it doesn’t last very long. Morrison controls the bout and ends it with a spike DDT.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: John Morrison</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The third member of the 2014 Hall of Fame is revealed</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o8SOPi1jEho?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[backstage the Perfect 10 again come across the Bellas but this time Brie doesn’t keep quiet.]</p><p> </p><p>

Brie> Do you girls have a problem?</p><p> </p><p>

Eva> No, but I think you might if you don’t learn who you’re talking to.</p><p> </p><p>

Nikki> Is that right?</p><p> </p><p>

Layna> Yes Love, and it might be a painful one.</p><p> </p><p>

Brie> Well let’s see about that. This Friday night, let’s have a divas tag match and see who’s perfect then.</p><p> </p><p>

[The Perfect 10 all nod in agreement and move along down the hall, both sets of women eyeing the other with seething dislike.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Renee Young is standing by with John Cena]</p><p> </p><p>

Young> John, last night wasn’t the ending you envisioned and the WWE Universe wants to know where you go from there.</p><p> </p><p>

Cena> That’s a good question. Since the Royal Rumble ended I’ve been asking myself that same question. None of us know how long we have to be in this business or how many chances we have to main event Wrestlemania. But I’ve always lived by the thought that you don’t wallow in your failures, you learn from them and move forward and I’m moving forward to Friday Night Smackdown. This week I have a match with Bray Wyatt for a spot in the Elimination Chamber and he can bring himself, goon number one, goon number two, Sister Abagail, Heckle, Jeckle, and the whole demented population of Wyattville. I’m walking into Smackdown with my head up and I’m walking out with a ticket to the chamber.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Randy Orton © vs CM Punk</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The match goes back and forth from the opening bell with several close falls. Triple H is on the stage watching but when the referee goes down because punk reverses a whip and sends Orton into him, Triple H comes down to the ring. Orton and Punk continue to trade right hands as Triple H reaches under the ring, retrieving the sledgehammer but Batista runs down and grabs it off him. Triple H and Batista begin to argue; meanwhile Orton has Punk down and leans through the ropes, screaming at Batista to leave. Batista gets a smile on his face and moves to hit Orton with the hammer but at that moment CM Punk comes over the top from behind Orton and Batista accidentally hits him instead. Orton quickly makes the cover and the referee comes to, making a dramatic slow 1-2-3. Triple H collects Orton and both of them thank Batista for the help.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall and still WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[CM Punk is incredulous, angrily gesturing at Batista and suggesting he’s in league with Orton. Batista takes offense and as the show goes to black, the referee is trying to keep Batista on the outside as Punk challenges him to come in, meanwhile Orton and Triple H are all smiles on the stage.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

RAW scored a 5.65 up from last week's 5.38 on USA.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

*A total of seven people are expected to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.</p><p> </p><p>

*Mick Foley is scheduled to host WrestleMania XXX.</p><p> </p><p>

*Vickie Guererro's "firing" marks the end of General Managers. It's unlikely they'll ever address RAW's GM as Brad Maddox was written out weeks ago. Look for the Authority to micromanage the shows.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Five Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

1-With three people already locked in, John Cena will go up against the Wyatt clan for the right to be the 4th man in the Elimination Chamber. Can the leader of C-Nation overcome the 3 on 1 disadvantage with Luke Harper and Erick Rowan lurking at ringside?</p><p> </p><p>

2-This past week on RAW saw Christian attack Dolph Ziggler. This week Christian is back in action against Daniel Bryan. Will Bryan's momentum towards WrestleMania be derailed by Captain Charisma?</p><p> </p><p>

3-Last week the Perfect 10 made their debut, shaving Kaitlyn's head and announcing their arrival on the scene. This week we'll see them go up against the Bella twins where animosity won't be in short supply. </p><p> </p><p>

4-WWE Intercontinenal Champion Big E Langston has been at odds with the Empire for a few weeks, suffering ambushes and attacks. This week he promises to have a challenge for them if they're willing to show up.</p><p> </p><p>

5-CM Punk saw his second shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship vanish at the hands of a sledgehammer for the second night in a row on RAW. Punk promises to have a statement regarding his recent misfortunes this Friday night.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Announced Matches:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-The Bella Twins vs Madesyn Carter and Layla w/Eva Marie</p><p> </p><p>

-John Cena vs Bray Wyatt for the right to be part of the Elimination Chamber</p><p> </p><p>

-Kassius Ohno makes his debut vs R-Truth</p><p> </p><p>

-The Real Americans will challenge Cody Rhodes and Goldust for the WWE Tag Team Championship</p><p> </p><p>

-Daniel Bryan vs Christian</p>

<p><span>http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/wwe-app.gif</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<a href="http://www.easypolls.net/ext/scripts/emPoll.js?p=52f547bae4b0353e5c7d5f9e" rel="external nofollow">http://www.easypolls.net/ext/scripts/emPoll.js?p=52f547bae4b0353e5c7d5f9e"></script><a</a> class="OPP-powered-by" href="<a href="https://www.easypolls.net/" rel="external nofollow">https://www.easypolls.net/"</a> style="text-decoration:none;"><div style="font: 9px arial; color: gray;">polls</div></a></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

(After much trial and error I got this to finally work! I tested it with the cage vote so that wont count)</p>

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [A video is shown recapping last Sunday’s Royal Rumble]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://dtrtwrestlingnews.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/royal-rumble-2014.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVdKQoAzvRA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>WWE Tag Team Championship</strong><p><strong> Goldust and Cody Rhodes © vs The Real Americans w/Zeb Coulter</strong></p><p> </p><p> The champs are in control from the beginning and don’t have any problems dispatching the Real Americans. In the end its Goldust hitting a bulldog on Swagger which earns the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall and still WWE Tag Team Champions: Goldust and Cody Rhodes</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage, the Prime Time Players are watching the show on a monitor when Teddy Long approaches them. After some small banter, Long hands them his card and says for them to give him a call if they’re interested in fighting for titles instead of watching other people do it.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The Empire arrives at the building, having heard WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston had something to tell them. They don’t even make inside the arena before Langston attacks them. Catching McIntyre completely off guard, he’s sent flying into a car. Barrett is next. He barely has time to react before Langston sends him head first into the door. Finally it’s Langston and Regal. Regal tries throwing a right hand which Langston dodges, and then delivers a belly to belly on the concrete.]</p><p> </p><p> Langston> Now, you guys have a nice night and I’ll see you in the ring next time.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage Kane and Triple H are standing in the Authority’s office, watching the monitor.]</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> You sent a message on Monday but you didn’t get the job done.</p><p> </p><p> Kane> I have another idea.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> It better work.</p><p> </p><p> Kane> I’m going to….</p><p> </p><p> [Triple H cuts him off.] </p><p> </p><p> Triple H> I wanna watch this Ohno guy. Do whatever you need to do.</p><p> </p><p> [Kane nods, and leaves while Triple H pays more attention to the monitor.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uFeQkBohPns?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Kassius Ohno vs R-Truth</strong><p> </p><p> Ohno is the newcomer to the WWE but he makes an impact literally, as he connects with a solid elbow to the face right off the bat, knocking Truth out cold. With a confidant smirk he makes the cover having sent his message right from the start that he’s a different kind of Superstar.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Stoppage: Kassius Ohno</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Ohno has his hand raised, the camera catches sight of Paul Heyman up on the stage, writing down something on a clipboard, before going backstage.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The RAW Rebound highlights Brock Lesnar’s attack on the Big Show this past Monday night.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Michael Cole and JBL discuss Brock Lesnar’s attack on the Big Show and Cole lets the audience know that the Big Show has no return date.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Daniel Bryan vs Christian</strong><p> </p><p> Even match through most of the contest with each man getting a close fall or two but it’s a late distraction from Dolph Ziggler which catches Christian’s eye, and allows Bryan to sling Christian down to the mat and lock in the Yes Lock. Christian fights but can’t get to the ropes and has to tap.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Submission: Daniel Bryan</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [backstage, Dolph Ziggler is walking along when Renee Young runs up to him.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> Dolph, on Monday Christian attacked you, and now you helped him lose to Daniel Bryan. Are you even now?</p><p> </p><p> Ziggler> Even? Renee, we’re not even close to even but don’t worry I’ll make it all crystal clear this Monday night on RAW.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Cole and JBL mention that there’s a special message from CM Punk which is shown on the big screen.]</p><p> </p><p> Punk> You know, when you’ve been in this business long enough you see history repeat itself. In the last two weeks it’s repeated in the form of a sledge hammer cracking me in the face. Now a lesser man would be wondering what he could do to rectify the situation, but as you know I’m not a lesser man, I’m the best in the world. So what I’m going to do is show up on Monday Night RAW and stand in the middle of that ring and demand an answer from the Animal Batista..and Dave, it better be a really good answer.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [A graphic is shown hyping a Tag Team #1 contenders match this Monday night between the Shield and the Usos for the right to face the Rhodes at the Elimination Chamber event.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>The Bella Twins vs Madesyn Carter and Layla w/Eva Marie</strong><p> </p><p> A standard divas tag with decent action. The women involved really portrayed a dislike for one another and though the Bellas seem to have the match won with Nikki covering Layla, the referee is trying to get Brie out of the ring. Madesyn Carter takes advantage, picking Nikki up and hitting a Hangman’s Neckbreaker (Rude Awakening). Layla is rolled on top and the referee counts three before Brie knows whats happening.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: Madesyn Carter and Layla</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The heels are celebrating on the ramp as Brie attends to Nikki when suddenly Kane hops the barrier behind the announcers and slips into the ring. Brie senses someone behind her and turns, to be grabbed around the throat by Kane. He pulls her in, as she flails helplessly, but suddenly the crowd comes alive as Daniel Bryan sprints down to the ring. Kane beats a quick retreat and as he checks on his finacee’ Bryan’s eyes are alight in anger at his former partner who’s melding back into the crowd.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lSmxQ7teeVY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage in some part of the building, the Wyatts are grouped together, Bray sitting with Rowan and Harper standing behind him.]</p><p> </p><p> Wyatt> The Elimination Chamber is perhaps the most devastating creation in the WWE. Hell in a Cell is bad enough but there’s just something about that Chamber. It makes normal men shiver, it makes brave men think twice but it makes men like me smile. John, tonight I want you to know it’s not personal. You just happen to be the one who is standing between me and that Chamber. It’s a nightmare incarnate and my soul is drawn to it. I need to be a part of it. That means I’m going to do whatever is called for to win this match tonight. I may hurt you, and for that I am sorry. But one way or another I will feel the brutality and tonight…so will you.</p><p> </p><p> [Cole excitedly tells us the main event is next, right after the break!]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Elimination Chamber Play-In #2</strong><p><strong> John Cena vs Bray Wyatt w/Erick Rowan and Luke Harper</strong></p><p> </p><p> Cena is wary of the Wyatt family around the ring which allows Bray to gain an early advantage which allows him to torture Cena, and when possible he throws him to the outside to allow Harper and Rowan to get in some shots at well. It results in several close falls but Cena rebounds and begins going through his normal move routine. Following the Five Knuckle Shuffle, Rowan is on the ramp, but Cena sends him packing with a charging right hand. Harper gets up on the apron distracting Cena but Cena sidesteps Bray’s attempt to catch him from behind and helps him plow into Harper. Bray staggers around following the collision and walked right into the Attitude Adjustment which gives Cena the win.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall and the 4th Man in the Elimination Chamber: John Cena</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Cena climbs the ropes to celebrate with the crowd…well, the half of the crowd who isn’t chanting he sucks, as the show goes off the air.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

Smackdown scored a 3.19 on SYFY up from last week's 3.12.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

*The debut of Kassius Ohno went better than expected. Its unlikely he'll find himself in a big feud off the bat, it seems they'd rather build him up with a few wins first.</p><p> </p><p>

*The Undertaker signed a new contract this week and officials have reached out to Ric Flair to re-sign.</p><p> </p><p>

*It is likely we've seen the end of the Big Show on TV.</p><p> </p><p>

* It's expected that by the end of this week's shows we'll know the full card of the Elimination Chamber event or close to it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Elimination Chamber Lineup:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Elimination Chamber: Randy Orton © defends the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Batista, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, _____ and _______.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Five Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

1-CM Punk has felt screwed twice in the last week first by Triple H, then by Batista. As stated on Smackdown, the Best in the World will call out the Animal and demand answers for his recent actions.</p><p> </p><p>

2-Last week on RAW we saw Alberto Del Rio advance to the Elimination Chamber and afterwards Christian attacked Dolph Ziggler, blaming him for the loss. Last Friday night Ziggler helped Daniel Bryan defeat Christian then promised he wasn't done with him yet. What does Ziggler have in store for Captain Charisma this week?</p><p> </p><p>

3-Speakng of Daniel Bryan, his former partner Kane attacked him last Monday then assaulted Brie Bella, Bryan's fiancé on Smackdown. What does Kane have in store for him this week or will Bryan be able to exact revenge against the Devil's favorite demon?</p><p> </p><p>

4-WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston has had issues with the Empire for weeks but last Friday night he took the fight to them laying a beatdown on all three members and saying he'll see them in the ring. How will they answer him and is he biting off more than he can chew?</p><p> </p><p>

5-Finally, last week saw a savage beating by Brock Lesnar on the Big Show, putting the World's Largest Athlete on the shelf for an undetermined amount of time. This week Lesnar faces the World's Strongest Man in a No Disqualification match for a spot in the Elimination Chamber. Don't miss it when these two monsters collide!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Announced Matches:</span></p><p> </p><p>

-Brock Lesnar vs Mark Henry in a No Disqualification match, as chosen by the WWE Universe, for a spot in the Elimination Chamber.</p><p> </p><p>

-The Shield vs the Usos for the right to face the Goldust and Cody Rhodes for the WWE Tag Team Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

-Layla vs Melina</p>

<p><strong>Brock Lesnar</strong> vs Mark Henry in a No Disqualification match, as chosen by the WWE Universe, for a spot in the Elimination Chamber.</p><p>

<em>Would love to see Henry get a run with the belt, but Brock is the right guy here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

- The Shield vs <strong>the Usos</strong> for the right to face the Goldust and Cody Rhodes for the WWE Tag Team Championship.</p><p>

<em>I honestly just think it's the Usos' time, even though I could see you sticking with the Shield here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

- <strong>Layla</strong> vs Melina</p>

<p><strong>-Brock Lesnar</strong> vs Mark Henry in a No Disqualification match, as chosen by the WWE Universe, for a spot in the Elimination Chamber.</p><p> </p><p>

-The Shield vs <strong>the Usos</strong> for the right to face the Goldust and Cody Rhodes for the WWE Tag Team Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

-Layla vs <strong>Melina</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Just read most of this earlier, was a good read. At first I wasn't sure about your layout but it really grew on me plus some of the promos sounded a lot like ones the person would give so that's always good.</p>

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HofFP5PPTrE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EMFqIYjTFKo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Punk comes down to the ring]</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Being a man of my word, I am here tonight to look Batista in the face and get some answers and I’m sorry for you folks who paid money to see this show but RAW isn’t continuing until I do. So come on Batista, let’s get this over with. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/obNlxyA2Rl8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The Nature Boy Ric Flair comes down to the ring to much fanfare.]</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Wow, Batista I knew you lost some size since you left….</p><p> </p><p> Flair> I’m here on behalf of the Animal, Batista. He’s got a big match </p><p> tonight. I just got done talking to Triple H and he made the main event tonight Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio against John Cena and Batista. So he doesn’t have time to come out here and deal with someone like you.</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Someone like me? I think you’re misjudging me Ric in thinking that someone like me won’t put someone like you to sleep in about ten seconds.</p><p> Flair> You touch me, and big Dave will break you in half pal.</p><p> </p><p> Punk> I’m willing to take that risk.</p><p> </p><p> Flair> You want a piece of the Nature Boy?</p><p> </p><p> Punk> No Ric, not tonight. What I want tonight is for you to go tell big </p><p> Dave that I’m going to watching him real close and if he’s lucky maybe he’ll get to look into these eyes tonight after all. </p><p> </p><p> [Flair and Punk keep their eyes firmly on each other as we go to break.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Following the break, a graphic is shown hyping this week’s Friday Night Smackdown which will feature CM Punk vs Ryback vs Damien Sandow vs Curtis Axel for the last remaining spot in the Elimination Chamber. Michael Cole wonders aloud how this is possibly fair while JBL reminds him its every </p><p> man for himself.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs the Usos</strong><p> </p><p> Back and forth from the beginning these teams click and it shows. The action spills out to the outside which sees Reigns miss a spear into the steps, then when Jey, the legal man, tries to get back in the ring, Rollins delivers an inverted power bomb but is soon tackled by Jimmy. The referee reaches his ten count as the fight continues.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Double Countout---No Contest</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The Smackdown Rewind is shown, reminding the audience of Kane’s assault on Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan rushing down to defend her.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Dolph Ziggler is standing by with Renee Young. He’s holding up a standard six foot ladder.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> Dolph Ziggler, last week you helped cost Christian a match against Daniel Bryan and you said you and he weren’t even for him attacking you. So what’s with the ladder?</p><p> </p><p> Ziggler> Renee, I’m glad you asked that. As you know, Christian and I both lost our shot at the Elimination Chamber last week so it appears to me, that both of our dance cards are empty. So how about it Christian? You wanna dance with the Show Off? You think you have what it takes to outshine me? Prove it. I say, me and you, at the Elimination Chamber event in two </p><p> weeks in a ladder match. I can’t wait to hear your answer.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Following the commercial, the Usos and the Shield are still arguing backstage </p><p> when Kane comes up.]</p><p> </p><p> Kane> Enough! You both want to be the ones to face the champs for the tag team titles so here’s what we’re going to do. Next week it’ll be Jey Uso against Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins against Jimmy Uso. If one team wins both matches you’re number one contenders. If you both win a match, its whoever wins in the least amount of time. Now please…shut up.</p><p> </p><p> [Kane walks away and the two teams just nod, silently promising doom to the other.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Melina vs Layla w/Eva Marie and Madesyn Carter</strong><p> </p><p> Despite the distractions at ringside, Melina takes care of business, though there is a part in the match where Layna is within a second of a victory. The tide turns when Layla misses a clothesline and Melina grabs her from behind before hitting a split leg drop for the win.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Melina</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Melina celebrates, AJ and Paige come down to the ring, the Perfect 10 joining them in surrounding Melina but suddenly the Bellas and Funktadactyls run down and slide in, making it five on five. The heels hold off, and a war of words replaces the possible brawl about to break out.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [big E Langston is walking backstage but stops when he’s confronted by the Empire, Wade Barrett in particular sporting a black eye. They slowly start advancing on Langston but stop when a voice calls out from behind them.]</p><p> </p><p> Sheamus> Hi there fellas. </p><p> </p><p> [He pats a pipe in his hand]</p><p> </p><p> Sheamus> You’re not lookin’ for a fight are ya? Because if you are maybe we have ourselves a little match at Elimination Chamber. The two of you against me and Big E.</p><p> </p><p> Regal> (laughs) You think you two can stand up against these gentlemen behind me?</p><p> </p><p> Sheamus> Stand up to? I don’t know. But I’m pretty sure I can knock’em down. </p><p> </p><p> [sheamus takes a few steps with the pipe at the same time as Langston advances on them and the Empire quickly leave the scene. Sheamus and Langston shake hands and are all smiles about their upcoming match.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Triple H is in his office when an irate Daniel Bryan barges in.]</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> Where is he?!</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Daniel?</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> Kane!</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Daniel, calm down.</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> I should calm down. I can take him attacking me but he will NOT put his hands on my fiancé. Now you tell me where he is or….</p><p> </p><p> Triple H>Firstly, you don’t tell me do this or else. Second, I don’t know where he is. </p><p> </p><p> Bryan> Then give me a fight with him.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Kane is an executive now and doesn’t fight.</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> Give.Me.A.Fight.With.Him….or I will tear this show apart.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Okay fine…I’ll allow Kane to wrestle this one time…at the Elimination Chamber, satisfied?</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> No, but finally sending him straight to hell will do..for now.</p><p> </p><p> [bryan storms out and Triple H’s confidant smirk quickly fades.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Elimination Chamber Play-In Match #3</strong><p><strong> No Disqualification Match</strong></p><p><strong> Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs Mark Henry</strong></p><p> </p><p> Power is on pure display and Henry holds his own for the opening moments </p><p> but a missed charge into the corner opens the door for Lesnar to go to work on him. Lesnar pounds away on him and as the referee tries to break it up, Lesnar flings him away. Heyman takes this opportunity to slide a chair into the ring which Lesnar uses to hit Henry a dozen times, he then drags Henry to the middle of the ring and makes a lazy and arrogant cover for the win.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall and 5th man into the Elimination Chamber: Brock Lesnar</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [His victory isn’t enough to satisfy Lesnar as he continues his assault on Henry eventually rolling him to the outside. With the aid of Heyman Lesnar gets another chair from ringside, slamming it down on Henry several times until it breaks. Heyman then gets him a ringside microphone, which he beats into Henry’s head until it too breaks. Heyman shouts for Lesnar to ‘end him’. Lesnar picks up Henry onto his shoulders, then flings him with an F5 into the ring post. Henry crumples, holding his midsection as Heyman leads Lesnar back up the ramp while officials run past them to check on Henry.] </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [stephanie McMahon is in her office with Ryback, Curtis Axel, and Damien Sandow.]</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> Gentlemen, thank you for coming here on such short notice. As you know you three will be involved in a four corners match this Friday for the last spot in the Elimination Chamber match. The other man involved is CM Punk. That’s the reason I called you here. I know each of you wants to be in the Chamber and we’d be proud to have any of you in there but I just want to mention that if CM Punk is NOT the winner of the match on Smackdown, then the two of you who also don’t win the match will receive a $100,000 bonus. Good luck…to all three of you.</p><p> </p><p> [The three like what they hear and they all walk out together, as Stephanie just smiles.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [bray Wyatt and his family are backstage in a maintenance looking area, Wyatt seated in his rocking chair, Rey Mysterio’s mask which he stole last week in his hands.]</p><p> </p><p> Wyatt> What kind of pain roots itself in the heart of man until he feels he </p><p> must wear a mask? I envy you Rey. Your pain must be so deep, so entangled in your soul. I took this mask off of you but now I understand that I was wrong to do that. I shouldn’t have attacked you Rey, I should have looked into your eyes….your masked eyes….and asked you to share your pain with me because I would be so much stronger from that. Someone whispered in my ear that this mask in particular is your favorite of them all. So I want to return this to you. I think I know the perfect place. Two Sundays from now I want to stand in the ring with you Rey, and look into those eyes and absorb your inner pain and replace it with my own brand. The kind that rips muscle from bone and seperates arms from their sockets. Sister Abagail forgives all but some are beyond her absolution. </p><p> </p><p> [Looking the mask in the ‘face’]</p><p> </p><p> Follow the buzzards and they will lead you to your own ruin.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>John Morrison vs Xavier Woods</strong><p> </p><p> Morrison runs roughshod over the young Woods. Woods barely gets any </p><p> offense in as Morrison controls the match from the start to finish, putting him </p><p> away with Starship Pain.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: John Morrison</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Rn7A-Tby1qA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The camera finds Brock Lesnar and his advocate Paul Heyman backstage, watching a monitor and scouting the known four men he’ll face in the Elimination Chamber. The main event is next!]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>John Cena and Batista vs Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio</strong><p> </p><p> The crowd was really into this one and they saw a main event-worthy contest which was highlighted by all four men hitting a finisher but never quite being able to put the other side away. Late in the match Cena makes the hot tag to Batista who cleans house and is about ready to deliver a Batista Bomb to Orton when CM Punk comes down to ringside distracting the Animal. Batista turns his attention to Punk and the two begin arguing. Meanwhile Del Rio attacks Cena from behind. Punk backs off and when Batista turns around Orton nails the RKO which gets the victory.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Batista fumes, staring a hole through Punk, the best in the world is backing up the ramp, his arms spread wide with a smirk. Batista is nearly shaking with fury and John Cena is just looking between them, wondering what the hell just happened.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

<p>(Apologies for taking so long. I got a new laptop and wasn't even sure TEW would work with Windows 8 but so far so good.)</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

RAW scored a 5.66 up from last week's 5.65 on USA.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

*Negotiations have begun to keep Arn Anderson a part of the backstage crew.</p><p> </p><p>

*Fans should see many new faces beginning post-WrestleMania. The recent re-signing of Ritchie Steamboat likely points to him being one of them.</p><p> </p><p>

*Don't be surprised to see Zack Ryder, Yoshi Tatsu, or Tensai back on the main roster, however its exceedingly likely their role would be to put over the younger heels on the roster. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

1-RAW saw Dolph Ziggler challenge Christian to a ladder match at the Elimination Chamber event. This week on Smackdown we'll find out Captain Charisma's answer. In his haste for payback has the Show Off barked up the wrong tree?</p><p> </p><p>

2-Rey Mysterio has been the focal point of attention for the Wyatt Family. This week he goes for the United States Championship against Dean Ambrose. But where Mysterio goes, can the Wyatts be far behind?</p><p> </p><p>

3-Since her surprise return to the WWE, Melina and AJ seem to be on a collision course. This week a special ten Diva tag team match will take place but the WWE Universe wants to see what happens when Melina and AJ are face to face.</p><p> </p><p>

4-CM Punk and Batista have also had their issues with both men having the other to blame for losses to the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. This week Punk fights in a four corners match for the last spot in the elimination chamber. Stephanie McMahon has already stacked the deck with his opponents but is the Animal hunting the Best in the World this week as well?</p><p> </p><p>

5-Speaking of Orton, he's a little more than a week away from defending his title against five men in the Elimination Chamber match. This week he'll face former champion John Cena one on one in a non-title match. With his grip on the WWE World Heavyweight Championship perhaps beginning to slip away, how will the Viper react this week to his huge match?</p><p> </p><p>

-AJ, Paige, Eva Marie, Layla and Madesyn Carter vs Melina, the Bellas, and the Funktadactyls.</p><p> </p><p>

-John Cena vs Randy Orton in a non-title match</p><p> </p><p>

-CM Punk vs Ryback vs Curtis Axel vs Damien Sandow for the last spot in the Elimination Chamber match</p><p> </p><p>

-Kassius Ohno vs Santino Marella</p><p> </p><p>

-Rey Mysterio vs Dean Ambrose © for the WWE United States Championship</p>

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVdKQoAzvRA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>WWE United States Championship</strong><p><strong> Dean Ambrose © w/Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Rey Mysterio</strong></p><p> </p><p> A back and forth affair with members of the Shield on the outside staying out of it and allowing their man to do his thing. Mysterio nearly captures the title when he nails the 619 and is about to hit the West Coast Pop when the music of the Wyatt Family hits and distracts Mysterio. This allows Ambrose to regain his composure and strike, hitting Mysterio from behind. Shortly after, Ambrose hits the bulldog driver for the pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall and still WWE United States Champion: Dean Ambrose</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [sheamus is walking backstage when he's suddenly swarmed by all three members of the Empire. Once Sheamus is overwhelmed and beaten down Wade Barrett remarks how he's not so tough without his pipe. He then says if Sheamus wants more of that he'll see him in the ring on Monday Night.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Triple H is in his office when Batista walks in. They shake hands, appearing to be on good terms.]</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Dave, I wanted to tell you that I can't allow you to interfere in tonight's match with CM Punk, Damien Sandow, Ryback, and Curtis Axel. </p><p> </p><p> Batista> I don't want to interfere, I just want to kick his ass.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> I can sympathize but that wouldn't be good for business only a week away from the Elimination Chamber.</p><p> </p><p> Batista> And what if I do get involved?</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Well then I'd have to fine you....say, $1000</p><p> </p><p> Batista> I think we're on the same page there.</p><p> </p><p> [They shake hands again and Batista leaves, with a smile.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [AJ Lee and her team are standing by with Renee Young]</p><p> </p><p> Young> AJ, tonight you and your team compete in a ten-Diva tag team match. Any predictions?</p><p> </p><p> AJ> Yea I have one. This night will end the same way all my matches end, with my hand raised in victory. I mean who are our opponents? The Funkadactyles? The Bellas? Some has been named Maria?</p><p> </p><p> Young> Melina.</p><p> </p><p> AJ> Whatever. The point is, you have before you the champ, the anti-Diva Paige, and the Perfect 10. There's a reason why we'll always come out on top and that's because.....</p><p> </p><p> Eva> ..we're perfect and you're not.</p><p> </p><p> [The women seem very pleased with themselves and walk off screen together. Their match is next!] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>AJ, Paige, Eva Marie, Layla, & Madesyn Carter vs the Bella Twins, the Funkadactyls, & Melina</strong><p> </p><p> A short match affair, all of the women end up pairing up leaving Melina and AJ. AJ attempts to lock in the Black Widow but Melina reverses it into a Samoan Drop, stalking the Divas Champion and when she AJ is up, Melina kicks her in the gut and nails the Split Leg Drop. Before Paige can save her, AJ's shoulders are pinned for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: Melina, the Bella Twins, and the Funkadactyls</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage the Shield are assembled around their personal camera.]</p><p> </p><p> Ambrose> Now that my challenger is done with what's next guys? Oh that's right the Usos!</p><p> </p><p> Reigns> Jimmy and Jey</p><p> </p><p> Rollins> You boys have three problems this Monday night and you're looking at them. </p><p> </p><p> Reigns> You're the only thing standing in our way from reclaiming our gold.</p><p> </p><p> Ambrose> I can't wait to see you get your skulls kicked in. I'm gonna be ringside both times just to have a birds eye view. </p><p> </p><p> Rollins> Believe in our words.</p><p> </p><p> Reigns> Believe in the Shield.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [A graphic is show to highlight the singles matches this week between the Shield and the Usos. If they split one match each, the fastest victory will earn a world tag team title shot at the Elimination Chamber event.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The RAW Rebound highlights Daniel Bryan and Triple H where he demanded to face Kane following Kane's assault on Bryans fiancé Brie Bella.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Elimination Chamber Play-In #4</strong><p><strong> CM Punk vs Ryback vs Curtis Axel vs Damien Sandow</strong></p><p> </p><p> Per their arrangement with Stephanie McMahon its essentially a handicap match against Punk in the early moments but none of the heels can get a pin because the others will break it up which eventually leads to them fighting. Punk takes advantage, targeting Axel and coming close to beating him several times. The match begins to break down when Batista comes down to the ring and begins jawing with Punk. Punk has his eyes on the Animal allowing Axel to slip out of the Go to Sleep, but when Axel whips Punk to the ropes, Punk reverses it and sends Axel right into a big right hand from Batista which was meant for Punk and unseen by the referee who's busy with Ryback and Sandow. Axel staggers right into Punk's arms for the GTS and much to Batista's anger, Punk gets the 1-2-3 while looking straight at him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall and the 6th man in the Elimination Chamber: CM Punk</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Batista and Punk continue their mutual taunting, Alberto Del Rio, a man many forget it in the Chamber as well, runs down and sends Batista shoulder first into the ringpost. He then stomps Batista until officials force him away. As we go to commerical all we see is Batista in pain, holding his left shoulder.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Michael Cole and JBL discuss Dolph Zigger's challenge to Christian to face him in a ladder match at the Elimination Chamber event. We go to a pre-taped response Christian sent in from his home.</p><p> </p><p> The video begins with the camera focused close up at the feet of a ladder, then slowly pans up until we see Christian sitting atop a ten foot ladder presumably in his back yard.]</p><p> </p><p> Christian> You might ask yourself why I'm sitting here on top of this ladder. Because its my home. And I don't mean this house or this yard, I mean this ladder. Its what helped make me a household name and in your complete and utter arrogance Dolph, you challenged me to a match which most men would shy away from but that I would sprint towards. Do I accept your challenge? Absolutely. You may be the Jer....I mean the Show Off but you're looking at Captain Charisma the leader of the Peeps and as such, next week on Smackdown, just three days before our match I'd like to invite you onto the Peep Show. I'll see you next week, that is, if you don't mind being upstaged.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage Teddy Long is approached by the Prime Time Players. They say after talking it over they'd like to take him up on his offer. Long is very pleased and says next week is the beginning of the new era of the Prime Time Players!]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Randy Orton is seated in his dimly lit dressing room]</p><p> </p><p> Orton> I could sit here and say how completely unfair it is that a week before the Elimination Chamber I have to face John Cena...but I won't. I could say how the face of the WWE should be treated better...but I won't. I could say that I'm going to be in for the fight of my life next Sunday against Cena and Batista and Punk and Del Rio and...and Brock Lesnar. But I won't. I won't because I am the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I am the Viper and I am the most maniacal, dangerous, and soulless predator in this business. John, tonight I start with you and next Sunday I end it walking out still as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I could have mercy on you tonight John....but I won't. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Kassius Ohno vs Santino Marella</strong><p> </p><p> Santino goes through his normal comic routine, and when he charges Ohno throws a forearm, which puts him on his heels. Ohno follows him into the corner, laying into him with strikes, battering his ribs and wherever Santino can't block or protect. Ohno whips Santino into the other corner chest first, and when he staggers back, Ohno connects with a spinning elbow to the back of the head. The referee checks Santino, then calls for the bell.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Stoppage: Kassius Ohno</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Following Ohno's win, we see Zeb Coulter watching him closely, and jotting down a few words into a notebook]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Michael Cole and JBL discuss the match between Brock Lesnar and Mark Henry this past Monday night and then the beating Lesnar put on the World's Strongest Man. They both note how injured Henry is and that his return is unknown.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage, John Cena is standing by wth Renee Young.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> John, tonight you face Randy Orton. Earlier he made some comments....</p><p> </p><p> Cena> Yea, I heard them. Randy Orton calls himself maniacal, dangerous, and soulless...and maybe for the first time in our lives I agree with him. He's all of those things. I have a few words that describe me too. Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. I don't want your mercy tonight Randy and I sure as hell don't expect it. What I do want if that championship and next Sunday I'm walking out of that Chamber with those belts held in the air.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK==</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Non Title Match</strong><p><strong> John Cena vs Randy Orton</strong></p><p> </p><p> The match is hot and heavy from the beginning with each man getting close to pinfalls on several occasions. Orton controls the majority of the match but Cena turns it on at the end and as he hoists Orton up for the Attitude Adjustment, Orton squirms out and quickly leaves the ring headed up the ramp. As the referee counts its clear the WWE Champion has no interest in continuing the match.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Countout: John Cena</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Cena isn't going to let Orton slink away. He follows him to the outside and the fight continues into the crowd until Orton is able to give Cena the slip. Cena celebrates with some fans as the show comes to a close.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

Smackdown scored a 3.13 on SYFY, down from last week's 3.19</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

*Ric Flair and Arn Anderson re-upped with the company. Michael Cole's deal is ending soon but he is expected to as well.</p><p> </p><p>

*Money in the Bank is returning to WrestleMania. The Pay Per View by the same name in July will be replaced by Bash at the Beach.</p><p> </p><p>

*There is a very good possibility that Smackdown will be going live on Friday Nights following Wrestlemania.</p><p> </p><p>

*Curtis Axel is dropping line a stone backstage. Management had high hopes for him but it seems his ship for now may have sailed.</p><p> </p><p>

*This past week members of the Empire attacked Sheamus ahead of their tag team match with Big E. This week Wade Barrett says he'll call out the Intercontinental Champion and if he has any fortitude he'll answer it...and get the same beating at his partner.</p><p> </p><p>

*The Shield and the Usos will compete in two singles matches to determine who will face Goldust and Cody Rhodes this Sunday. If the matches are tied, the fastest victory will be the winners.</p><p> </p><p>

*Bray Wyatt and Rey Mysterio have been getting in each other's way for weeks now after Wyatt stole Mysterio's favorite mask. Before he can face Mysterio at the Elimination Chamber event, Bray Wyatt will face number one contender Daniel Bryan.</p><p> </p><p>

*Speaking of Daniel Bryan he will face his former partner Kane at the Elimination Chamber, but this week Stephanie McMahon has announced she has breaking news about that match. What does the Billion Dollar Princess have in store for Bryan headed into this Sunday's match?</p><p> </p><p>

*Batista and CM Punk have been feuding for weeks headed into this weekend's Elimination Chamber. This week they'll take part in a huge six man tag consisting of all of the Chamber entrants. Can they co-exist or will they boil over ahead of the chamber match?</p><p> </p><p>

-John Cena, Batista, & CM Punk vs Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, & Brock Lesnar.</p><p> </p><p>

-Roman Reigns vs Jey Uso</p><p> </p><p>

-Seth Rollins vs Jimmy Uso</p><p> </p><p>

-Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan</p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[The show opens in Triple H’s office. The COO is hard at work when Ric Flair enters.]

Triple H> Ric, what can I do for you?

Flair> I was in the lockerroom and someone told me that you made a match where Batista and CM Punk are on the same team. Have you lost your mind?

Triple H> No I haven’t lost my mind but I’ll tell you something none of them know. The man who scores the victory tonight will be the last man to enter the fray this Sunday.

Flair> What?! What if Punk…..

Triple H> Ric, I have it all under control. (smiling)

Flair> For your sake I hope you’re right.

[Flair leaves and Triple H’s smile fades.]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HofFP5PPTrE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roman Reigns w/Dean Ambrose vs Jey Uso

It’s a brawl from the beginning, with Reigns usually getting the upper hand but when he misses a charge into the corner, Jey is on fire and does his best to get a victory. Ambrose on the outside pays dividends when he makes a swipe at Jey’s leg, drawing his attention. This gives Reigns time to size up Jey for the Superman Punch, followed by a devastating spear.

Winner by Pinfall at 8:09: Roman Reigns

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg

[backstage, AJ Lee and Paige knock on the door for Stephanie McMahon and after a moment go inside.]

Stephanie> AJ, Paige, what can I do for you?

AJ> Well tonight Paige has a match and we were wanting to ask you about this Sunday with the Elimination Chamber. I’m sure you’ve seen where Melina has been so disrespectful of myself and this title since she came back. I’d like to request that this Sunday, Paige gets to teach her some manners.

Stephanie> That’s a great idea AJ. Absolutely, we’ll see Paige versus Melina this Sunday.

AJ> Thank you!

Stephanie> Well, don’t thank me yet. You see, if Melina beats Paige, you’ll be putting that Divas Championship on the line against her at Wrestlemania XXX. Now if you’ll excuse me…you can see your way out.

[AJ and Paige leave the office, much less certain than they were a few minutes before.]

===COMMERCIAL BREAK===

[Following the break, we find Daniel Bryan and his fiancé Brie Bella backstage. She pleads with him to talk to Triple H and call off the match with Kane. He assures her that the match is still happening and he’ll stop at nothing to defend her after what Kane did.]

[WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton is walking backstage when he comes across Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar.]

Heyman> Mr. Orton, I want to tell you that my client Brock Lesnar is very much looking forward to tonight’s big six man main event.

Orton> (eyeing Lesnar) Yea, me too.

Heyman> That said, he’s looking forward to his Sunday even more. (Lesnar eyes Orton’s title belts).

Orton> Let’s just handle tonight first, okay?

Heyman> Absolutely.

[Orton and Lesnar eye each other silently as the Champion keeps on his way.]

Paige w/AJ vs Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella

The newcomer is like a wild woman when the bell rings, dominating most of the match. Nikki gets in some offense but when AJ gets on the apron, Brie runs over and yanks her off. The distraction is what Paige needs to come up behind, ramming Nikki’s face into the turnbuckle, then throws her down and locks in a cloverleaf. Nikki, shielded from the ropes has to tap.

Winner by Submissionl: Paige

[AJ and Paige continue their attacks on the Bellas but before they can do too much damage, Melina runs down to the ring, sending first Paige to the outside then AJ via a dropkick. AJ and Paige retreat up the ramp but its clear this will be a war on Sunday.]

===COMMERCIAL BREAK===

[When we return, John Cena and Batista are speaking backstage when suddenly CM Punk walks into the picture.]

Punk> John…Dave.

Batista> Don’t start.

Cena> Guys, can we focus tonight?

Batista> I’m focused but you know he’s not.

Punk> Oh I’m extremely focused. Tonight we’re going to win and then on Sunday I’m going to beat you two and our opponents tonight and walk out as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I’ll see you guys in the ring.

[Cena and Batista exchange glances and shrugs as Punk walks away]

[Triple H is in his office when Daniel Bryan comes in.]

Triple H> There’s the number one contender.

Bryan> Cut to the chase. What do you want?

Triple H> Well first I want to wish you luck in your match against Bray Wyatt which is coming up in a few minutes.

Bryan> And?

Triple H> And….I wanted to inform you that I’m giving you a chance to cancel your match against Kane this Sunday because I don’t know if you want to take the risk about Wrestlemania.

Bryan> What risk?

Triple H> Oh, I guess you weren’t told. If you lose this Sunday, you’re out of the main event at Wresltemania. So is it still worth it to try and get your hands on the Director of Operations?

[bryan stares at Triple H then slowly and silently puts his hands up, then again, and again as the crowd watching out in the arena chant YES! each time. Bryan leaves the office and Triple H again looks very angry.]

===COMMERCIAL BREAK===

Bray Wyatt w/Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs Daniel Bryan

This hyped match is nothing but a setup for a beating. As soon as the bell rings, the Wyatts are all in the ring beating Bryan down as the crowd boos. Rowan whips him into a big boot from Harper which is followed by Sister Abagail’s Kiss. No doubt the Authority is pleased by the outcome.

Winner by Disqualification: Daniel Bryan

[The Smackdown Rewind is shown, reminding the fans of the fight between John Cena and Randy Orton which ended in a wild brawl amongst the fans.]

[The Empire is in the ring.]

Regal> In recent weeks we’ve been trying to get a message across to Big E and Sheamus. We’ve talked, we’ve cajoled, we’ve beaten them every time we cross paths but they just don’t seem to be getting the message. So allow me to say it one last time. Don’t make the mistake of showing up this Sunday at the Elimination Chamber. Better yet, if I were in your shoes and I knew I had to step into this ring with Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre I’d retire right now to avoid the suffering that is coming your way.

Barrett> Well I suppose it’s time for a little more bad news. William has already given you sound advice but if you don’t mind I’ll give some of my own. Take whatever money you have in the bank and invest in health insurance because if you show up this Sunday we’re going to do more than beat you, we’re going to hurt you badly.

McIntyre> Gentleman, I can’t think of anything else to say on the matter except, God save the Queen!

===COMMERCIAL BREAK===

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Rn7A-Tby1qA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seth Rollins w/Dean Ambrose vs Jimmy Uso

Following their earlier victory the Shield is very confidant but Jimmy understands what’s on the line and is on the offensive from the beginning. Rollins and he brawl back and forth before going through a fast paced routine of jumping and running attacks. On the outside, Ambrose is preparing to aid his friend again but when he swipes for Jimmy’s leg, Uso stomps on his hand. Ambrose gets on the apron to distract him but when Rollins charges in Jimmy moves and the two Shield members collide. Rollins walks right into a Samoan Drop giving Jimmy a chance to climb to the top and fly off with a big splash.

Winner by Pinfall at 8:09: Jimmy Uso

===COMMERCIAL BREAK===

[Following the break Michael Cole and JBL discuss how the Usos and Shield remarkably tied in their singles victories and during the break the Authority announced that this Sunday we’ll see a triple threat match for the WWE Tag Team Championship when Goldust and Cody Rhodes defend against the Shield and the Usos at the Elimination Chamber event.]

[The camera finds the Wyatts lurking in whatever empty part of the building they like to inhabit.]

Wyatt> Listen. Listen to the sheep who at this moment have no reason to chant yes. We have silenced them through the harmony of our brutality. Rey Mysterio this Sunday the dance to which we have committed ourselves comes to an end and only one of us can remain. Do you fear the end Rey? Do you wake up in the dark of the night wondering what is in store for you? You won’t have to wonder for long because your fate is at hand. Sister Abagail demands your suffering and I am more than happy to oblige.

[A video replays the events between CM Punk and Batista on the last couple shows. Michael Cole lets us know that after the break its time for the main event. Del Rio/Orton/Lesnar vs Cena/Batista/Punk and we now know, the man who wins the match will be the last entrant into the Elimination Chamber itself!

===COMMERCIAL BREAK===

John Cena, Batista, and CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, and Brock Lesnar

The fight is more of a war than a normal six man tag with Punk pairing off with Orton, Batista with Lesnar and Cena with Del Rio. The referee finally gets control and we see the match slow down so that all the men get in their standard offensive sets. The match also sees team members also breaking up their own pinfall attempts because they want to be the victor and get that last spot in the Chamber. Finally after several close falls Cena gets the hot tag to Batista and he cleans house, knocking Lesnar off the apron and sending Orton over the top. Del Rio walks into a kick to the stomach and a Batista bomb but Batista is near the ropes and Punk tags himself in much to Batista’s anger. Punk makes the cover and Batista pulls him off Del Rio by the leg. The two are arguing when Del Rio gets up and charges. Punk moves and Del Rio knocks Batista from the ring. When he turns around, Punk scoops him up and delivers the Go to Sleep for the win.

Winner by Pinfall: CM Punk

[The crowd erupts as Punk’s hand is raised. Meanwhile Batista is incensed and all five men on the outside stare at Punk who is alone on the inside and its clear though he may not be the champion the bullseye may be squarely on him this Sunday as we fade to black]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/smackdown-logo.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Five Point Preview</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

1 As we close in on the Elimination chamber, the WWE Superstars are nearing a fever pitch. This week two matchups merge as John Cena will team with Big E and Sheamus against Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre.</p><p> </p><p>

2 Drawing closer to his matchup with Bray Wyatt, this week on Smackdown we see Rey Mysterio team with Sin Cara as they take on the Wyatts. With Bray lurking on the outside will the creepy trio ensure that Mysterio doesn’t make it to the Elimination Chamber event?</p><p> </p><p>

3 After a dead even tie we now have a triple threat match for the World Tag Team Championship. This Friday night we see half of the participants in a triple threat match of their own as Cody Rhodes will face Seth Rollins and Jey Uso </p><p> </p><p>

4 Last week the Prime Time Players signed up with Teddy Long and he promised a new beginning for the team. They begin their new era this Friday against the Real Americans. Will their new manager pay dividends?</p><p> </p><p>

5 Just 72 hours away from the Elimination Chamber, CM Punk who won the right to be the 6th man in the Chamber will address the WWE Universe. What does the best in the world have to say and how will the Authority react?</p><p> </p><p>

Other match:</p><p> </p><p>

Kassius Ohno vs Xavier Woods</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>((This is the last TV show for the prediction contest. The contest will end with the Elimination Chamber. Happy Picking!))</strong></p>

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVdKQoAzvRA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Triple H is standing in the ring as the show begins]</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> I’m out here tonight to dispel some of the rumors which are running rampant. Some of you want to flat out lie about myself and my wife and say we have it out for certain individuals in this company. Nothing could be further from the truth. We want all of our WWE Superstars to succeed because that’s what’s best for business. </p><p> </p><p> Some of you are also saying that we’re being unfair to people, namely Daniel Bryan because he has to risk his Wrestlemania main event in his match with Kane this Sunday at Elimination Chamber. I didn’t force that on him. It was part of the contract, he signed it, he obviously was okay with it. I mean, you can’t blame me if the guy didn’t read fine print, right?</p><p> So what I’m basically trying to say here is….</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9y5UCCM0VM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [CM Punk comes down to the ring, his mere presence riling the COO up.]</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Please, continue with your lies and garbage. </p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Punk, let me congratulate you on your win this past Monday meaning you’re in the last pod in the championship match.</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Yea I’m sure you just are dying to congratulate me. I honestly came down here to thank you.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> For what?</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Because of you and all your schemes I’m going to Wrestlemania and I have no doubt Daniel Bryan will win his match so your main event will be CM Punk versus Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Doesn’t that have a great ring to it?</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> You’re not going to put me over the edge. If you win your match then you’re the champ but don’t get ahead of yourself.</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Any other pieces of advice?</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Yea, watch your back.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Kassius Ohno vs Xavier Woods</strong><p> </p><p> Complete squash. Ohno seems to toy with Woods for a few minutes before hitting a spinning elbow to the back of his head which knocked Woods unconscious.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Stoppage: Kassius Ohno</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage the Shield appear before their personal camera.]</p><p> </p><p> Ambrose> This Sunday will be a landmark night for the Shield.</p><p> </p><p> Reigns> The tag belts are coming back home.</p><p> </p><p> Rollins> We’re going to remind everyone what we can do.</p><p> </p><p> Ambrose> And while these guys are winning tag gold I want some action too. So in the WWE Network exclusive pre-event match I’m issuing an open challenge for this United States Championship. You want this belt, you gotta go through me.</p><p> </p><p> Rollins> Believe in justice.</p><p> </p><p> Reigns> Believe in the Shield.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage, Kane is walking along checking something on an iPad when Daniel Bryan flies in from nowhere, slamming Kane into the wall. Before he can recover, Bryan breaks the tablet over his head, then backs up and runs, delivering a dropkick to the already sitting Kane. Bryan, happy with himself, tells Kane he’ll see him on Sunday.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Following the break, Ric Flair and Batista are walking along when Renee Young approaches them.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> Gentlemen, can we get your feelings on this past Monday’s main event and this Sunday’s Elimination Chamber?</p><p> </p><p> Flair> Here’s my feeling. You’re looking at the next WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Tell’er Big Dave.</p><p> </p><p> Batista> Who am I to argue with a sixteen time world champion? This past week CM Punk got lucky, it happens. But luck is a funny thing…it always happens to run out when you least expect.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs The Wyatt Family w/Bray Wyatt</strong><p> </p><p> The power of the Wyatts is on full display early on but a series of quick tags have the smaller men using this quickness to keep the monsters on their heels. When Rowan’s clotheline is ducked, Mysterio gets a blind tag and comes off the top with a huge West Coast Pop for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Wyatt is out of his rocking chair and infuriated, jawing with Mysterio. Harper comes up from behind and whips Rey into the ropes. Mysterio ducks a clothesline and uses his momentum to hop up on the ropes and springboard high into the air, dropkicking Wyatt back into his chair, nearly knocking it over. As the Wyatt’s attend to their leader, Rey and Sin Cara are celebrating on the ramp.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Following the break, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton is sitting alone in his dressing room.]</p><p> </p><p> Orton> This Sunday I face five other men, all former world champions. Most of you out there would be full of doubt but I’ve never been more confident. I thrive in this environment because while normal men allow their failures to guide them I am the Apex Predator of the WWE. I am the Viper. And I am the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I’ll carry this belt into the chamber and I’ll walk out with it because none of those former champions are on my level. But who knows, maybe I’ll punt a few skulls and end a few careers along the way Sunday night. Then it’ll be onto Wrestlemania and my ultimate glory.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Cody Rhodes vs Jey Uso vs Seth Rollins</strong><p> </p><p> A quick alliance of Uso and Rhodes breaks down as soon as Rollins is double teamed and sent from the ring. Rollins makes his way back in and all three men trade blows until Rollins sends Uso over the top but when he turns around he walks right into the CrossRhodes. Cody gains a three count before Jey can get back in to break it up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Cody Rhodes</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As soon as the bell rings, all 6 members of the teams are in the ring brawling around. At the end of the fight it’s the Usos who control the ring and stand tall with the Shield licking their wounds on the outside of the ring and the Tag Team Champions doing the same on the other side of the ring.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Following the break, Paul Heyman is in the ring.]</p><p> </p><p> Heyman> My name is Paul Heyman and I am here on behalf of my client, the beast incarnate Brock Lesnar. In less than forty eight hours the Elimination Chamber will commence and all of you are going to see the crowning of a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Allow me to give you some of his background. NCAA Heavyweight Champ, WWE Heavyweight Champ, UFC Heavyweight Champ. His whole life has pushed him into this moment, into this maniacal twisted steel structure whose only intent is to maim. You might say the Elimination Chamber was made for Brock Lesnar because only the strong will survive, and there is no one stronger than my client, Brock Lesnar.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Dolph Ziggler is about to be interviewed by Renee Young but right before she asks her first question she screams and runs out of the shot. Ziggler turns around right in time to catch a ladder in the face. Christian slams it down into his ribs again and again, then drops the ladder and goes to work, peppering Ziggler with right hands as he lays on the ground. Officials finally get Christian away but the damage has been done.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> WWE Welcomes the lastest member of the 2014 Hall of Fame.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dJtS9yKx9IU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Prime Time Players w/Teddy Long vs The Real Americans w/Zeb Coulter</strong><p> </p><p> The Prime Time Players are on a roll early on in the match and it results in a few close falls. At one point Swagger distracts the referee when Darren Young has Cesaro pinned for more than a three count. Young, growing frustrated, goes to get the referee back into the match but when he turns around, Cesaro is up. Cesaro launches him into the air and connects with an European Uppercut on his way down. Swagger ties up Titus to ensure the pinfall counts.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: The Real Americans</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Following the match Teddy Long is arguing with the referee all the way up the ramp, his clients following behind and also not happy.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Rn7A-Tby1qA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [CM Punk is walking backstage when he’s suddenly ambushed by Batista. The Animal savagely beats Punk down, then throws him into wall before spearing him. Officials rush in but it appears Punk has been badly hurt.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett, and Drew McIntyre vs John Cena, Big E, and Sheamus</strong><p> </p><p> Big E spends the majority of the early moments trapped in the enemy corner but he eventually hits the tag to Sheamus who cleans house until he’s triple teamed and kept from his corner. Like earlier, he finally makes the tag to Cena who goes on a tear, finally hitting the Attitude Adjustment on McIntyre. Sheamus and Big E are there to make sure Del Rio and Barrett can’t break it up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: John Cena, Big E, and Sheamus</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [stephanie McMahon and Triple H are backstage watching the monitor silently.]</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> We’ve taken a lot of risks lately.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> I know.</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> If Elimination Chamber doesn’t pay off we’re going to have a </p><p> hell of a mess on our hands concerning the face of the WWE.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> I….know.</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> I’m just saying that….</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> I KNOW!</p><p> </p><p> [stephanie looks shocked at his outburst as Triple H shakes his head for a second and then walks out. The show ends with her alone in the office, an exasperated expression on her face.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

RAW scored a 5.62 on USA, down from last week's 5.66.</p><p> </p><p>

Smackdown scored a 3.03 on SYFY, down from last week's 3.13.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

-Michael Cole signed a new three year deal with WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

-WWE reached agreement on developmental contracts with the following:</p><p> </p><p>

*Jessie McKay</p><p>

*Tommy Mercer (known as Krimson in TNA)</p><p>

*Veda Scott</p><p>

*Serena Deeb</p><p> </p><p>

*Alexander Rusev and his manager Lana will be joining the main roster as the next NXT star to be called up. There is no word on when he'll debut on television.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/EClogo_zps94e92c13.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong>Elimination Chamber Lineup:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-Dean Ambrose will be holding an open challenge on the WWE Network exclusive pre-show.</p><p> </p><p>

-Rey Mysterio vs Bray Wyatt</p><p> </p><p>

-Dolph Ziggler vs Christian (Ladder Match)</p><p> </p><p>

-Daniel Bryan vs Kane</p><p> </p><p>

-Melina vs Paige</p><p> </p><p>

-Cody Rhodes & Goldust © vs the Shield vs the Usos for the WWE Tag Team Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

-Big E & Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre & Wade Barrett</p><p> </p><p>

-Randy Orton © vs John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio vs Brock Lesnar vs Batista vs CM Punk for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/352cc52087ac23bd32c17aeb9d3138e1/16755%20-%20WWE_Network%20logo%20wwe.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Dean Amrbose comes down to the ring by himself.]</p><p>

Ambrose> I said on Smackdown that I was gojng to issue an open challenge for this United States Championship, so here I am. Who’s got the guts so step in this ring…..</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cYyte4Nz2tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Ambrose looks unsure as the announcers remind the audience that Ziggler has a ladder match later tonight against Christian. JBL in particular notes what better way to show off than steal the show before it even begins]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Dean Ambrose © vs Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Ambrose and Ziggler go at each other from the opening bell with each of them controlling a long stretch of thematch. It isn’t until Ambrose goes for a high flying splash in the corner which backfires when Ziggler moves and he cracks his head into the post. Dazed, he never sees the Zigzag coming and Ziggler hooks the leg for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by pinfall and new WWE United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/EClogo_zps94e92c13.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[The show opens with an enormous amount of pyro and a very hot crowd.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/ECbreak_zpsa94937a5.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Michael Cole, JBL, and Jerry Lawler discuss the pre-event match which saw Dolph Ziggler surprise the world by answering Dean Ambrose’s open challenge and winning the WWE United States Championship. Cole goes on to say that tonight’s ladder match will now have the US Championship on the line!]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/ECbreak_zpsa94937a5.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[A video replaying the events that led up to Bray Wyatt vs Rey Mysterio is shown]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bray Wyatt w/Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs Rey Mysterio</strong></p><p>

Mysterio starts the match off fast keeping Wyatt on his heels but his cohorts outside the ring pay off when Harper catches Mysterio on the outside with a big boot and from that point on Wyatt is in control, finally hitting Sister Abagail for the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Bray Wyatt</strong></p><p>

[An unconscious Mysterio is surrounded by the Wyatts. His mask is again removed, but before his face is shown, Bray puts Rowan’s sheep mask on him. Then, with each big man taking an arm, he is dragged out of the ring and up the ramp to the back.]</p><p> </p><p>

[The camera cuts to the back where we see WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton arriving to the arena, looking serious.]</p><p> </p><p>

[A video replaying the events that led up to Dolph Ziggler vs Christian is shown]</p><p> </p><p>

Dolph Ziggler © vs Christian</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The newly crowned WWE United States Champion begins his title defense in a flurry, taking the fight to Christian. The fight spills to the outside with several ladder related spots. Christian thinking he can win the title, gets an extra tall ladder and sets it up in the ring but when he’s inches from the belt Ziggler shoves the ladder to the side, sending Christian crashing to the outside. Ziggler rights the ladder and climbs to retain his title.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by capturing the belt and still WWE United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[As his music plays, Ziggler climbs the ladder again, sitting atop it holding the belt high.]</p><p> </p><p>

[Triple H is in his office when there’s a knock on the door.]</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Steph…I don’t want to talk about it.</p><p> </p><p>

[Triple H looks over after a moment and then sighs audibly as the Chairman enters the camera shot.]</p><p> </p><p>

Vince> Hunter, I’m not here tonight as the Chairman of the WWE. I’m here as a father when I ask you what in the hell you were thinking in raising your voice to my little girl?</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> There’s nobody who feels worse about that. I…I’ve never been in this spot before. Punk…Bryan…they’ve got me second guessing myself, and nothing is working like I want.</p><p> </p><p>

Vince> Hey, I’ve been in your shoes more times than I care to remember. What you need to do, and I say this not as your boss or your father in law but as your friend. Ask yourself…WWVKMD?</p><p> </p><p>

[Triple H isn’t following.] </p><p> </p><p>

Vince> What would Vincent Kennedy McMahon do? That is your answer for this whole mess. </p><p> </p><p>

[The two shake hands and when Vince leaves, Triple H for the first time starts to smile.]</p><p> </p><p>

[A video replaying the events that led up to Big E and Sheamus vs Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre is shown]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre w/William Regal vs Big E and Sheamus</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Standard tag match with both sides trading momentum and the bad guys keeping one of the good guys in their corner. Big E finally breaks loose and get the tag to Sheamus and it’s a four man brawl. Langston sends Barrett out of the ring, and goes to handle McIntyre but before he gets there Sheamus flies in with a Brogue Kick, which McIntyre ducks, allowing it to catch Big E in the face. McIntyre can’t smirk for long because Sheamus snatches him up and delivers White Noise for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: Sheamus and Big E</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[Following the match Big E and Sheamus are nose to nose, with the Intercontinental Champion wanting a answer about that Brogue Kick. Officials finally separate them.]</p><p> </p><p>

[The Shield are gathered around their camera, or at least two of them are as Ambrose paces in the background lashing out at anything nearby.]</p><p> </p><p>

Reigns>Tonight is the next evolution of the Shield.</p><p> </p><p>

Rollins> We’re taking back what belongs to us.</p><p> </p><p>

Reigns> And it doesn’t matter who’s in our way because….</p><p> </p><p>

Ambrose> YOU THINK WE’RE KIDDING?! You think we’re a joke?! Ziggler….Goldust….Cody Rhodes….AHHHHH! (storming away again with Reigns and Rollins exchanging a glance)</p><p> </p><p>

Rollins> Fear the Shield</p><p> </p><p>

Reigns> Believe in the Shield.</p><p> </p><p>

[A video replaying the events that led up to Daniel Bryan vs Kane is shown]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Daniel Bryan vs Kane</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kane starts the match with the advantage thanks to his size and strength. Bryan is nearly pinned several times but begins to feed off the crowd and makes a comeback, chopping Kane down with a series of kicks. Once he has Kane down, Bryan begins laying the groundwork for his eventual flying headbutt off the top rope for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Daniel Bryan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[Following the match, Bryan celebrates with the crowd by leading a ‘YES!” chant that has almost the entire arena taking part.]</p><p> </p><p>

[in a triple screen we see Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, and Alberto Del Rio each getting warmed up in their dressing rooms.]</p><p> </p><p>

[A video replaying the events that led up to Goldust and Cody Rhodes vs The Shield vs the Usos is shown]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Goldust and Cody Rhodes © vs the Shield vs the Usos</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A fast paced match and each team controls a long portion but it finally breaks down into a 6 man brawl. The referee is patient and allows it to clear out. Jey gets speared by Reigns who gets a running boot to the head by Goldust who is taken over the top rope by Jimmy, who gets a super kick to the face by Rollins who turns around right into the CrossRhodes. That gets the three count.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall and still WWE Tag Team Champions: Goldust and Cody Rhodes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[Goldust and Cody Rhodes celebrate their hard fought victory as the Shield and Usos both look frustrated and angry at having lost their opportunity.]</p><p> </p><p>

[As before, we see a triple screen where CM Punk, John Cena, and Batista are warming up for tonight’s main event.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/ECbreak_zpsa94937a5.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OGyXDciqLno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[A video replaying the events that led up to Melina vs Paige is shown]</p><p>

<span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>PAIGE W/AJ VS MELINA</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Standard divas match. Paige got in a good variety of moves and had Melina on the ropes but when Melina sidesteps a clothesline, she uses her experience to keep Paige on her heels. AJ gets up on the apron to distract Melina and it almost works but at the last minute Melina moves and a charging Paige slams into AJ knocking heads. Melina rolls her up from behind for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Melina</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[As Melina celebrates her win, and her impending title shot at Wrestlemania, AJ is beside herself shaking her head no over and over as she heads up the ramp.]</p><p> </p><p>

[A video replaying the events that led up to the World Heavyweight Championship match is shown]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ELIMINATION CHAMBER</strong></p><p><strong>

WWE World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Randy Orton © vs John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio vs Batista vs Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The match begins with Cena and Lesnar. They brawl throughout the chamber, with Lesnar controlling action and hitting several hard shots on Cena but he can’t put him down for the three count. As they’re fighting on the outside of the ring the next chamber opens and Alberto Del Rio is out. Instantly he and Lesnar team up against Cena but when opportunity presents itself he turns on Lesnar, hitting a super kick which stuns the beast and allows Cena to scoop up Lesnar and deliver an Attitude Adjustment onto the steel floor. Cena and Del Rio both make the cover and in a huge shock, Brock Lesnar is the first man eliminated.</p><p> </p><p>

Del Rio and Cena brawl a little more when Randy Orton is released from his cell. Cena is in trouble and several times they almost have him beat but he battles back, flooring Orton and forcusing on Del Rio but when he turns back to Orton the champ hits the RKO. Cena is the second man eliminated. </p><p> </p><p>

Batista is the next man out and he runs roughshod over Del Rio and Orton for a large stretch in the middle of the match. Del Rio’s night ends with a Batsita Bomb on the steel.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton and Batista spend the next several minutes trading blows as CM Punk salivates to get into the match. Batista scores a close fall which he believes to be three and begins arguing with the referee. This allows Orton to School Boy him and with a handful of tights, to eliminate the Animal.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton is nearly laughing in Batista’s face, taunting him, when Batista snaps and kicks him in the gut, delivering a Batista Bomb….then another…and another. As Batista leaves the ring, Orton is out cold in the middle of the ring, and the light shines on Punk’s cell…but it doesn’t open. Punk looks confused and is trying to kick it open but nothing is working. The referee even comes over to check.</p><p> </p><p>

Suddenly, Triple H appears and comes down to the door shouting for the referee to come over. He clearly tells him there’s been a mechanical error and the match is over. The ref doesn’t appear to buy it but the COO orders him to ring the bell and unlock the door.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Stoppage and still WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[As the show ends, Triple H is in the chamber and laying the title belts over </p><p>

Orton who’s still dead to the world. Punk is still in his chamber, screaming everything imaginable at the COO as we go to black.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg

Ratings:

Elimination Chamber scored a 4.95, bringing in a shade under $9,000,000 in revenue. The feeling backstage is that the show was a big success as we enter the final leg of the road to WrestleMania XXX.

Roster Notes:

Teddy Long told officials last night before the show that he plans to retire. While he was slotted already as the manager of the Prime Time Players, plans concerning them are now up in the air--not a good sign for them.

Rey Mysterio's match last night with Bray Wyatt was quietly confirmed as his last. He's gone down to NXT after several decades in the ring to help train the next generation.

Alexander Rusev worked a true dark match last night against Xavier Woods which wasn't shown on the WWE Network. Rusev won with what is described as a very powerful looking Camel Clutch.

WrestleMania XXX has again been reshuffled for what is thought to be the final time, aligning what one source calls a lineup of matches which is really exciting the front office.

RAW Five Point Preview

A night after the Elimination Chamber changed the landscape of the WWE Monday Night RAW kicks off the final leg of the Road to WrestleMania.

1-Controversy abounded with the finish of the chamber match. CM Punk promised today on Twitter that he will be on hand and he will get a straight answer "or else."

2-Last night Melina earned a shot at the WWE Divas title by defeating Paige. Tonight Divas Champion AJ will team with Paige versus Melina and Natalya. Can the champion regain her momentum?

3-Daniel Bryan defeated Kane at the Elimination Chamber to defend both himself and his fiancé Brie Bella. Dispatching the Authority's Director of Operations hasn't won him any friends however. Tonight, he'll face the Shield in a handicap match 3 on 1.

4-Speaking of the Shield. They are coming off two disappointing losses and rumors are swirling that the group may go their separate ways. Will the Hounds of Justice derail Bryan's WrestleMania dreams or will they crack apart under the pressure?

5-Finally, the host of WresleMania XXX is the Hall of Famer, Hardcore Legend Mick Foley. He'll be on RAW tonight with a very special announcement.

Other match: Alexander Rusev will make his WWE debut against Santino Marella.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[A video airs highlighting the important moments the Elimination Chamber event. Right before the important moment, then picture freezes and we hear the announcer’s audio. It ends with the silent video of Triple H and CM Punk’s staredown.]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HofFP5PPTrE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NrnCvqnmJ7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[Mick Foley comes down to the ring]

Foley> I’m here because I have been given the honor of being the host for Wrestlemania XXX, and ever since I was chosen I have been thinking of a way to make my mark on this event. I’ve been blown up, thrown off cells, hit in the head about 3000 times so sometimes I don’t think very clear but it finally came to me. I’m using my authority as the host to bring the Money in the Bank match back to Wrestlemania. Over the next four weeks you’ll see eight matches here on RAW and on Smackdown and the winners of those matches will be in line to win a title shot at their choosing. The first match is in a few minutes so if I may I’d like to invite the first participant down here now….Damien Sandow.

[sandow comes down, shaking Foley’s hand.]

Foley> And now I’d like to welcome your opponent making his return to the WWE…..

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sA5UkR4JDM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rob Van Dam vs Damien Sandow

Sandow is shocked to see the return of RVD and while he’s busy pleading his case to Foley, RVD hits the ring and goes right on the attack. Sandow can’t really get an offensive move in, and everything he tries to do quickly ends with him on his heels. Following Rolling Thunder, Van Dam comes off with the 5 Star Frogsplash for the victory, sealing his place in the Money in the Bank match.

Winner by Pinfall: Rob Van Dam

==COMMERCIAL BREAK===

[Triple H is in his office, smiling wider than he has in weeks when Shawn Michaels walks in. They hug briefly.]

Triple H> Hey man, thanks for coming on such short notice.

Michaels> What’s up?

Triple H> Last year at Hell in a Cell you were the special guest referee for Orton and Bryan. As you know they’re fighting again at Wrestlemania. I was hoping you’d be willing to do it again.

Michaels> I think Daniel Bryan may have some serious issues with me being the referee since last time I kinda kicked his head off his shoulders.

Triple H> It doesn’t matter what Bryan likes or doesn’t like. Either he signs the deal with you on the contract or he’s out of the match.

Michaels> You’re the boss.

Triple H> Damn right I am.

[Michaels looks a little wary but just nods his head in agreement.]

[backstage Renee Young is standing by with John Cena]

Young> John, obviously the Elimination Chamber didn’t end the way you wanted, but….

Cena> Renee, let me stop you right there. You’re right, it isn’t like how I wanted. Seems like nothing is happening the way I want lately. I wanted to win the Royal Rumble..and didn’t. I wanted to win the Elimination Chamber and I didn’t. I’ve got a lot of thinking to do. Please excuse me.

[Cena walks off, leaving Young with a perplexed expression.]

[A graphic airs letting us know that next week we’ll see US Champ Dolph Ziggler versus John Morrison for a spot in the Money in the Bank match.]

==COMMERCIAL BREAK===

[Renee Young is standing by backstage with WWE Divas Champion AJ and Paige]

Young> AJ….

AJ> I’ll take it from here, thanks. Tonight we have a tag team match against Melina who got super lucky last night and Natalya who I put down like a diseased pink pony who broke her leg at the Royal Rumble. Melina may have a title shot at Wrestlemania but like all the other challenges she’ll fail. I’ve held this belt longer than anyone because I am the greatest diva of all time. And if I’m the greatest, Paige, what does that make her?

Paige> What she’s always been….nothing.

[AJ shoves the microphone back into Renee’s chest and they walk off.]

Alexander Rusev w/Lana vs Santino Marella

Squash may not even be the proper definition. Rusev looks incredibly powerful in his debut, devastating Santino with power moves. One glimmer of hope arrives when Rusev misses a charge into the corner. Santino takes this time to bring out the Cobra which strikes!....resulting an angry stare from Rusev who quickly belly to belly suplexes Santino then locks in a Camel Clutch. Santino has no way of escaping and submits.

Winner by Submission: Alexander Rusev

[The camera finds a really angry CM Punk arriving at the arena in his wrestling gear plus hoodie. As he walks in the announcers tell us he’ll be addressing the WWE Universe right after the break!

==COMMERCIAL BREAK===

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u5HwSRo36Kg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[Punk goes to the ring, looking all business.]

Punk> I’m not going to waste a lot of time out here. Everyone saw what happened. Everyone knows why it happened and how it happened. Triple H decided to screw me by locking me in the chamber and then pulled the plug on the match to save Randy Orton because he knows I’d be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion right now. This has been brewing for a long time so since you screwed me out of the main event of Wrestlemania I think its time I played the game. So how about this…CM Punk against…

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1C32EdYFjOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[batista comes down to the ring, the disdain between he and Punk evident.]

Batista> Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan. You got screwed? Randy Orton cheated me last night. I should be the champion! I don’t care about your issues, I care about me.

Punk> Well, it seems like we both have a problem. I didn’t get to fight last night and you claim you were cheated as well, so how about later tonight we come back down to this ring and I put you to sleep so you’ll shut the hell up?

Batista> (laughs) You want a piece of me?

Punk> I would kill for a piece of you.

Batista> You got it. See you later little man.

[batista leaves the ring, as Punk and he keep jawing at each other.]

==COMMERCIAL BREAK===

[A graphic appears letting us know the American Dream Dusty Rhodes will be on Smackdown this Friday night with a special message for the WWE Universe.]

[backstage Triple H and Kane are in the Authority’s office.]

Triple H> Is everything set?

Kane> Absolutely. I spoke to the Shield this afternoon and they know what they’re getting for their troubles.

Triple H> Shawn is onboard too.

Kane> I don’t want to upset you but are you sure you can trust him?

Triple H> Can I….he’s my best friend and it’s not like he hasn’t understood his job before. Look at Hell in a Cell.

Kane> I know but…

Triple H> I said he’s fine.

[Kane just nods, leaving the COO in peace.]

Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose

Bryan is valiant and does his best to fend them off but when it’s 3 on 1 and these are the 3 that’s more than anyone can do on their own. Even when Bryan hits a hot streak and gets two of them out of the way, a third would tie him up long enough for the others to respond. Finally Bryan has his chance as he lines up Rollins for the running knee but out of nowhere, Reigns spears him and makes the cover.

Winners by Pinfall: Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose

[With Bryan nearly out of it, the Shield circle him like sharks. Finally they strike, delivering their patented triple powerbomb. Bryan looks hurt and the Shield simply put their fists in together over his body.]

==COMMERCIAL BREAK===

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OGyXDciqLno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AJ and Paige vs Melina and Natalya

A short affair which saw all four women in the ring at one point. Just when Melina had the momentum, she bounds off the ropes and Paige clocks her in the back of the head with the Divas title. AJ moves in and makes the fast cover for the win.

Winners by Pinfall: AJ and Paige

[As Natalya tends to Melina, AJ and Paige are backing up the ramp, taunting them and very pleased with themselves.]

[On split screen we see Batista on the left accompanied by Ric Flair and on the right we see CM Punk, both of them walking down the hall. The main event is next!]

==COMMERCIAL BREAK===

Batista w/Ric Flair vs CM Punk

These two are at each other’s throats from the opening bell with several close falls and more than one trip to the outside. When Punk nails the big elbow from the top rope, he waits for Batista to get to his feet, giving the signal for the Go to Sleep. As Batista staggers to his feet, World Champion Randy Orton runs down to the ring behind Punk and attacks him, causing the referee to call for the bell.

Winner by Disqualification: CM Punk

[As the bell rings, Orton continues his attack on Punk, who is on the ground. Batista is up and grabs Orton, throwing him nearly across the ring, standing between Orton and Punk. Punk gets to his feet, and charges Orton but the champ ducks out of the ring. Punk turns and after considering the crowd, offers his hand to Batista. The Animal checks with the crowd too and takes the handshake

….before pulling Punk to him and leveling him with a spinebuster. Orton is back in the ring, and both he and Batista are stomping Punk. Flair joins them in the ring, raising both their arms over a fallen Punk. As the show goes to black, Batista and Orton shake hands, and Flair is Woooing his head off.]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfu

Archived