How do I book in TEW 2013?

Okay, I know the title seems very dumb, but bear with me.

Every time I try to book in TEW2013, I try to do it like I did in TEW2010. In TEW2010 at the start of the game I would easily be able to pull at least a B+ rating on any SWF show or TCW show, but in TEW2013 I'm just barely able to pull off a B-, and maybe the occasional B. Is this an issue of me just not playing far enough into the game or am I legitimately just missing something?

EDIT: I should also say that this seems to be the case for every promotion I've booked. Essentially, I'm not able to meet the expected grade that my shows are supposed to put out, and I don't really know why.

<p>In some ways, TEW2013 is more difficult to get the highest grades than TEW2010 because the way segments are graded seems to have changed a little. Things like backstage rating, morale, physical condition and age seem to have a much bigger impact and as a result your poorer workers can't just luck their way to a great match. However, you'll also find that if you get a few really strong angles you can save all but the worst show thanks to the new show calculation.</p><p> </p><p>

It would probably be easier to assist if you posted an example of a show you think isn't as good as you hoped?</p>

<p>Your show grade is basically the last two matches and your best three angles with a little of the other matches thrown in.</p><p> </p><p>

I give everyone on my roster a spot like #1 face #1 heel #2 face #2 heel</p><p>

to start just go by popularity. Bascially you want to build your top 2 faces </p><p>

and top 2 heels for the ppv for the last 2 matches at the ppv.</p><p> </p><p>

you have 1 vs 3, 1 vs 4, 1 vs 5, and 1 vs 6 </p><p>

swap face and heel that is another 4 "main event TV match"</p><p>

tag teams/3 ways can be your friend to avoid the repeative match.</p><p> </p><p>

It is also very important to get those guys their wins back at the next show to avoid recent fortunes tragedy that can take an awful lot to get rid of. (I use the B show for this if i don't have one a just hold a weekly event for it)</p><p> </p><p>

pay attention to guys popularity before and after the show if your not sure where they cap at(I was able to ignore the cap in 2010 can't do that in 2013)</p><p> </p><p>

Look at your workers hot prospects/next big thing find the guys with the highest popularity ceiling and push them (put them in angles with your top guys)</p><p>

They can become main eventers pretty quick.</p><p> </p><p>

Building up to your 1st ppv is the hardest if you had gains in popularity your first month the 2nd month just gets easier from there.</p><p> </p><p>

If you want your best 1st show try #1 face vs #3 heel and #1 heel vs #3 face </p><p>

as the last 2 match with 3 high rated angles and you should be able to build from there.</p>

Your show grade is basically the last two matches and your best three angles with a little of the other matches thrown in.

I give everyone on my roster a spot like #1 face #1 heel #2 face #2 heel

to start just go by popularity. Bascially you want to build your top 2 faces

and top 2 heels for the ppv for the last 2 matches at the ppv.

you have 1 vs 3, 1 vs 4, 1 vs 5, and 1 vs 6

swap face and heel that is another 4 "main event TV match"

tag teams/3 ways can be your friend to avoid the repeative match.

It is also very important to get those guys their wins back at the next show to avoid recent fortunes tragedy that can take an awful lot to get rid of. (I use the B show for this if i don't have one a just hold a weekly event for it)

pay attention to guys popularity before and after the show if your not sure where they cap at(I was able to ignore the cap in 2010 can't do that in 2013)

Look at your workers hot prospects/next big thing find the guys with the highest popularity ceiling and push them (put them in angles with your top guys)

They can become main eventers pretty quick.

Building up to your 1st ppv is the hardest if you had gains in popularity your first month the 2nd month just gets easier from there.

If you want your best 1st show try #1 face vs #3 heel and #1 heel vs #3 face

as the last 2 match with 3 high rated angles and you should be able to build from there.

That's really interesting actually, never knew that until now. Didn't even give it a thought.

Archived