Modern Warriors 15 (Jan 2014)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SeanRossSapp" data-cite="SeanRossSapp" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37491" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well said. This mod is the reason I play WMMA3</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I concur!</p>

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Can we start a "one more update" chant? I've been putting off updating mine for three months, because I thought they'd be more frequent, but I know how time consuming they are. Now I'm just too far gone.</p><p> </p><p>

ONE</p><p> </p><p>

MORE</p><p> </p><p>

UPDATE.</p><p> </p><p>

ONE</p><p> </p><p>

MORE </p><p> </p><p>

UPDATE.</p>

<p>Tag, if you would like, I have about half of the reputations updated until right before Barao vs Dillishaw, including all the ufc fighter and all of the women.</p><p> </p><p>

I also have updated who is contracted in ufc, bellator, one fc, and invicta. (of the fighter already in the mod)</p><p> </p><p>

and i have created notable ufc injuries</p><p> </p><p>

if that is any help, id be willing to send it over. my reputation method is based off of fightmatrix.com. basically all men 250 points and under have the reputation of their current point value divided by 3.5. Everyone above is subjectively ranked in the order they are ranked on there to the best I could because point values get extreme and no algorithm works. Women's reputations are simply equal to their point value</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gamer15436" data-cite="gamer15436" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37491" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tag, if you would like, I have about half of the reputations updated until right before Barao vs Dillishaw, including all the ufc fighter and all of the women.<p> </p><p> I also have updated who is contracted in ufc, bellator, one fc, and invicta. (of the fighter already in the mod)</p><p> </p><p> and i have created notable ufc injuries</p><p> </p><p> if that is any help, id be willing to send it over. my reputation method is based off of fightmatrix.com. basically all men 250 points and under have the reputation of their current point value divided by 3.5. Everyone above is subjectively ranked in the order they are ranked on there to the best I could because point values get extreme and no algorithm works. Women's reputations are simply equal to their point value</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Sounds good, any chance of uploading it?</p>

Archived