Boobs & Brawn Wrestling with Vanessa Quine

Vanessa Quine is Catherine Quine's little sister(blood relative of Catherine Quine). She has all Catherine Quine's skills but is 18/19 years old and is entertainer active wrestler.

Lowered all pop to 0. Lowered Psychology to 30%. Lowered wrestling skills to 10% ish(kept basics the same). Set physical to 100%.

I set all of the out of business people as active wrestler's cause I hate what Adam Ryland did to BSC.

BNBW wrestling is Women's T&A high. Integrated roster. Risque Key Feature. Comedy Key Feature. Danger/Intensity 0%. $1million in the bank. All match lengths at minimum. 50% match/angle ratio for events. 30% for TV shows.

Death Frequency is low. Injury frequency is high. New worker frequency set to current year and high.

I signed positive influences only. Used strictest backstage rules and backstage rating is 69%(Murderous Mikey lowers me by 2%).

Announcers:

Jim Lou Freebush

Cueball Lynch

Referee: Pee-Wee Germaine

All gimmicks Some Input.

Main Event:

Ash Campbell(Heel)-Adult Film Star(Gimmicky)

Bradford Powell(Face)-Ultra Camp(Comedy)

Fro Sure(Face)-Pimp(Comedy)

Kirk Jameson(Heel)-Stoner(Comedy)

Upper Midcarder:

Dean Waldorf(Heel)-Geek(Weasel)

Hector Galindo(Heel)-Evolution(Cocky)

Matt Hocking(Face)-Armed Forces(Gimmicky)

Michelle Brendon(Face)-Simpleton(Comedy)

Midcarder:

Cheech Kong(Face)-Stoner(Comedy)

Houston Handley(Face)-Stoner(Comedy)

Jonnie Perez(Heel)-Informer(Weasel)

Juana Huracan(Face)-Blue Collar(Wholesome)

Lower Midcarder:

Vanessa Quine(Face)-Girl-Next-Door(Wholesome)

Enhancement Talent:

Murderous Mikey(Heel)-Gypsy(Unique)

Stables: Stoner Power-Kirk Jameson, Houston Handley, Cheech Kong

Storylines:

Stoner Power Storyline

Love Triangle between Ash Campbell, Bradford Powell, and Vanessa Quine

Menace Storyline with Murderous Mikey attacking people and Juan Huracan being the savior. Dean Waldorlf in a supporting role.

First even BNBW Hard times. 1 hour small event.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>BNBW Hard Times</p><p> </p><p>

I'm only going to mention Gimmick Grades if it scores out of 50-70</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking over Dean Waldorf. 3min. 30. Matt Hocking Armed Forces gets 87.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey assaults Dean Waldorf. 4min. 36. Murderous Mikey scores 85 on gypsy gimmick.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell is having a fling with Vanessa Quine while she is also dating Bradford Powell. 10 min. 43. Ash Campbell Adult Film Star 82. Vanessa Quine Girl-Next-Door 90.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson, Houston Hadley, and Cheech Kong form the stoner alliance. All three get 82-85ish on Stoner gimmick.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Michelle Brendon. 8 min. Michelle Brendon Simpleton 82. Jonnie Perez Informer 82. Jonnie Perez was penalized for chemistry(motivation).</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell over Kirk Jameson in a comedy bout. 8 min. 44. Bradford Powell Camp 86.</p><p> </p><p>

Post Show gimmick ratings all got 80's and 90s.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating was 40.</p><p> </p><p>

Biker's paradise in front of 15 people.</p><p> </p><p>

Gave Post Show speeches to Murderous Mikey, Dean Waldorf, and Matt Hocking. All were pleased.</p><p> </p><p>

Now have a popularity of 1 in New England. Bradford Powell went from 36 to 28 pop in New England. Dean Waldorf went from 24 to 18. Jonnie Perez rose from 20 to 25. Kirk Jameson went from 27 to 20. Matt Hocking 23 to 26. Michelle Brendon 25 to 18. Murderous Mikey 0 to 1. All others no change.</p><p> </p><p>

Finances: 988,270</p><p> </p><p>

The success of the event raised the backstage rating to 70.</p><p> </p><p>

I hired Reese Page as a road agent as I forgot to have one the first event.</p>

<p>Only lost 7,000 last month.</p><p> </p><p>

Had to cancel some events because I didn't know how to check availability which hurt my backstage rating. Murderous Mikey farted which hurt my backstage ranking and I tried a fatherly approach and he said fine. Dean Waldorf becomes buds with Ash Campbell.</p><p> </p><p>

BNBW Demonology</p><p> </p><p>

Crowd of 14 at New England Biker's Paradise</p><p> </p><p>

Wednesday Week 1, February</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking over Jonnie Perez. 13 min. 35. Was said to have to have terrible wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

This time Ash Campbell flirts with Vanessa Quine as Bradford Powell looks on. 10 min. 44.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey attacks Juana Huracan. 4 min. 33.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson, Houston Handley, and Cheech Kong continue to talk about the stoner alliance but Kirk's heel ways start to get hinted at(steeling weed from Handley and Kong and from the audience). 10 min. 25.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure over Kirk Jameson. 13 min. 37. Fro Sure had low stamina and had chemistry motivation penalty.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell over Bradford Powell in a comedy bout. 10 min. 38. Ash Campbell can't do comedy bouts and Ash Campbell got a penalty for chemistry(motivation).</p><p> </p><p>

Got a show rating of 39. New England Pop is now 2.</p><p> </p><p>

Gave encouragement to Jonnie Perez, Juana Huracan, and Houston Handley. All three workers were pleased.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell Pop 28 to 30. Bradford Powell 28 to 25. Fro Sure 26 to 18. Kirk Jameson 20 to 19. Vanessa Quine 0 to 1.</p>

<p>Lost 8,000 last month. Some friends and dating which boosts backstage.</p><p> </p><p>

BNBW Gauntlet</p><p> </p><p>

Crowd of 9.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Michell Brendon. 13 min. 34. Terrible wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson manipulates Houston Handley for her drugs. 10 min. 36.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure reveals that Murderous Mikey is his bodyguard. 4 min. 55. Fro sure added as supporting player to that storyline.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell argue over the sexy Vanessa Quine. 10 min. 43. Didn't know Ash Campbell had a soft drugs and alcohol habit.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell over Dean Waldorf in a comedy match. 8 min. 26. Terrible wrestling. Dean Waldorf is unsuited to comedy.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell over Fro Sure to BNBW Heavyweight title. 13 min. 35. Both got chemistry(motivation) penalties. Prolly cause they don't like closing the show. Both gassed out.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 40. Prestige rose to 1. Momentum now 14.</p><p> </p><p>

Gave encouragement to Ash Campbell, Bradford Powell, and Cheech Kong. All were pleased.</p><p> </p><p>

Vanessa Quine moved popularity from 1 to 2. No other changes.</p>

Lost 5000 last month.

BNBW Time Crisis in front of 15 people.

Kirk Jameson over Cheech Kong. 8 min. 31.

Ash Campbell drenches Vanessa Quine and she likes it. 10 min. 48.

Fro Sure hypes up his bodyguard while Murderous Mikey looks menacing. 5 min. 51.

Kirk Jameson convinces the stoned Houston Handley to be drenched. 10 min. 40.

Jim Lou Freebush and Matt Hocking do a movie parody while Michelle Brendon looks good well she looks okay. 5 min. 47. Jim Lou Freebush's Wholesome Happy-Go-Lucky debuts at 87. His contract specifies that he can't do in ring stuff so I can't job him.

Matt Hocking over Hector Galindo. 8 min. 29. Both wrestlers were off their game.

Ash Campbell over Bradford Powell. 13 min. 43.

Final Rating 44.

I told Matt Hocking that he could do better but he wasn't concerned same with Hector Galindo. I praised Ash Campbell for his performance which pleased him.

The main people improving in popularity are my announcers and color commentators and it's pretty significant. Murderous Mikey raises popularity from 1 to 2.

Lost 6000 last month.

Murderous Mikey farted and I used another Fatherly(motherly) approach.

BNBW Revolution for 13 fans.

Noticing how much my announcers+color commentators have been improving in pop. I'm putting random people in the third chair to try gain that pop too. Being careful not to do it so that post-show matches don't get storyline heat.

Bradford Powell over Jonnie Perez in a comedy bought. 8 min. 35. Jonnie Perez can't do comedy. Can anybody do a comedy match other than Powell?

Hector Galindo assults Jim Lou Freebush. 10 min. 27. This is a storyline. If I can't job Jim Lou Freebush in a match. Maybe I can via storylines?

Murderous Mikey assaults Cueball Lynch. 5 min. 46. Quite a difference Menace makes. Cueball Lynch was added to the Murderous Mikey rampage storyline.

Bradford Powell drenches Vanessa Quine cause that's what Ash Campbell did last month. 10 min. 51.

Kirk Jameson drenches Houston Handley because he's a stoner and it looked cool. 10 min. 41.

Kirk Jameson over Matt Hocking. 13 min. 33. They have chemistry together.

Ash Campbell over Fro Sure. 10 min. 37. Non-Title bout as Fro Sure's momentum is too low.

Final Rating 42.

I gave encouragement to Murderous Mikey and Bradford Powell and they seemed pleased. Matt Hocking however was not impressed.

Houston Handley raises New England pop from 10 to 11. Matt Hocking lowers popularity from 26 to 18.

I added all the expenses backstage. Murderous Mikey is now at irritated.

New England pop is now at 4.

Ash Campbell changed styles to become an entertainer. I hired Archie Judge for one appearance at 2k to job. I pushed him as an enhancement talent.

<p>BNBW Wraithchild</p><p> </p><p>

15 People at New England Biker's Paradise.</p><p> </p><p>

Archie Judge jobs to Fro Sure. 3 min. 30. </p><p> </p><p>

Hector Galindo beats down Jim Lou Freebush. 10 min. 26.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell declares Vanessa Quine the victor in a bikini contest over Juana Huracan. 10 min. 48.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menacingly beats down Cueball Lynch backstage. 5 min. 49.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell over Michelle Brendon in a non-title bout. 8 min. 34.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell over Kirk Jameson. 13 min. 41.</p><p> </p><p>

Final Rating 42.</p><p> </p><p>

Gave motivational speeches to Michelle Brendon, Jonnie Perez, and Fro Sure which pleased all of them.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell goes from 30 to 31 pop. Despite beating the much more over Archie Judge Fro Sure did not move one iota in pop.</p><p> </p><p>

Money under 950k.</p>

<p>BNBW Wraithchild(Ran this event again this month because last month I had to run an extra event to avoid paying Archie Judge's downside)</p><p> </p><p>

Biker's Paradise in front of 26 people.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey had an incident with Arnold Westberry who I brought in just to do the job. Fatherly approach resulted in a no-big deal, whatevs.</p><p> </p><p>

Cheech Kong was brought in as a permanent member of the announce team after chemistry was discovered.</p><p> </p><p>

Arnold Westberry jobs to Houston Handley. 3 min. 25.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Galindo beats down Jim Lou Freebush. 10 min. 35.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell knows he can hold a better bikini contest than Ash Campbell and declares Vanessa Quine the winner over Juana Huaracan. 10 min. 48.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey shows how a menacing beat down is down on Cueball Lynch. 5 min. 50.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson talks about how much Cheech Kong sucks as a stoner for 15 minutes. 35.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking over Jonnie Perez. 13 min. 30.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell over Bradford Powell for BNBW Heavyweight title. 13 min. 44.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating 44.</p><p> </p><p>

I gave Murderous Mikey a hug and he was pleased. Ash Campbell liked my hug too. I pointed out Pee-Wee as a good example of someone who shows up and does his job.</p><p> </p><p>

Cheech Kong goes from 9 to 10 pop probably from all that commentating. Houston Handley goes from 11 to 18 pop. The jobbing worked! Jonnie Perez goes from 25 to 18 pop. Juan Huracan goes from 13 to 14 pop. Matt Hocking 18 to 25.</p><p> </p><p>

New England is now 6 popularity.</p>

<p>BNBW Apocalypse Now!</p><p> </p><p>

Crowd of 34.</p><p> </p><p>

Duncan Kendell jobs to Jonnie Perez. 3 min. 28.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo attacks Jim Lou Freebush this time with a flag cause he's pissed that the commentating team can get pop but not him. 10 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell decide to strip Vanessa Quine but this team together but Bradford Powell does it in a more facey way. 10 min. 53.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menaces Cueball Lynch for an extra minute. 6 min. 44.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson has an affair with Houston Handley while they're both high on dope while he makes fun of Cheech Kong. 10 min. 33.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell over Matt Hocking in a non-title bout. 13 min. 38.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell over Kirk Hameson. 13 min. 41.</p><p> </p><p>

I gave encouragement to Murderous Mikey, Ash Campbell, and Matt Hocking. They were all pleased.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez goes from 18 to 26 pop. Matt Hocking goes from 25 to 26. Murderous Mikey 2 to 3. Vanessa Quine 2 to 3. Prestige is 2. But somehow Momentum is 8 for some reason.</p>

<p>BNBW Jailbreak</p><p> </p><p>

38 people at Biker's Paradise</p><p> </p><p>

BNBW is like a family and every family needs lambs to be brought to the slaughter to feed the family. This week was the Whistler.</p><p> </p><p>

Whistler jobs to Dean Waldorf. 5 min. 34.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo attacks Jim Lou Freebush with a flag cause Jim Lou Freebush is still the most popular person in the company. 10 min. 30.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey demolishes Cueball Lynch. 6 min. 53.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell take turns stripping Vanessa Quine. 10 min. 47.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson as a stoner thinks he's supposed to strip Houston Handley too. 10 min. 42.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Cheech Kong. 13 min. 26.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell over Bradford Powell to retain BNBW Heavyweight Championship. 13min. 42.</p><p> </p><p>

I gave hugs to Murderous Mikey, Ash Campbell, and Bradford Powell. They all liked it.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm now under 900k in cash. New England pop is 7.</p><p> </p><p>

Cueball Lynch goes from 37 to 38 pop(he started at 22 in the beginning). Dean Waldorf goes from 18 to 25 pop. Houston Handley goes from 18 to 19 pop. Jim Lou Freebush goes from 42 to 43 pop(started at 35 in the beginning). Pee-Wee Germaine has gone from 12 to 14 pop since the beginning of the game.</p><p> </p><p>

AAA declared a hostile relationship towards me.</p>

<p>BNBW Action!</p><p> </p><p>

At Biker's Paradise in New England in front of 30 people.</p><p> </p><p>

Travis Century jobs to Fro Sure. 6 min. 39.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson strips Houston Handley cause it was fun all the other times he did it. 10 min. 47.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell take turns stripping Vanessa Quine. 6 min. 51.</p><p> </p><p>

Jim Lou Freebush rambles on the mic and gets attacked by Hector Gallindo. 10 min. 36.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey demolishes Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 52.</p><p> </p><p>

In a non-title bout Matt Hocking beats Ash Campbell in an upset(I don't usually set victors). 13 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell over Dean Waldorf. 13 min. 42.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 46.</p><p> </p><p>

I gave encouragement to Ash Campbell, Muderous Mikey, and Bradford Powell. They were all pleased.</p><p> </p><p>

All these bringing in's to job has lowered my momentum to 4 so no jobbing for a bit.</p><p> </p><p>

New England pop is now 8.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell pop 31 to 24. Cheech Kong 10 to 11. Fro Sure 18 to 21. Jonnie Perez 26 to 27. Matt Hocking 26 to 31. Murderous Mikey 3 to 4.</p><p> </p><p>

I imported everything from CVERSE 2014 in to the database. Not sure what effect it'll have.</p><p> </p><p>

I removed Cueball Lynch from the Menace Storyline at Poor Success. His Momentum goes from 61 to 40. I removed Murderous Mikey at Great Success and his momentum goes from 55 to 75. I also end the Hector Galindo(42-54)-Jim Lee Freebush(62-45) Storyline. I started a new storyline with all 4 of them in it together.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey is no longer a negative influence. I sucked it up and paid 3,200 to drug test Ash Campbell and gave him a fatherly approach and he understood.</p>

<p>BNBW Painkiller</p><p> </p><p>

Biker's Paradise in New England in front of 26 people</p><p> </p><p>

(Pre-Show) Fro Sure drenches Juana Huracan cause he has the fro to do so. 10min. 53.</p><p> </p><p>

Michelle Brendon over Kirk Jameson. 7 min. 34.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous mikey beats down Jim Lee Freebush 6 min. 55.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson drenches Houston Handley. 10 min. 46.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell and Ash Campbell drench Vanessa Quine. 10 min. 49.</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Waldorf over Bradford Powell. 13 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking goes over Ash Campbell partially due to interference by Bradford Powell to win the BNBW Heavyweight Gold. 14 min. 41.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 46.</p><p> </p><p>

I gave speeches to Murderous Mikey, Ash Campbell, and Cheech Kong.</p><p> </p><p>

Momentum 4-5. New England 8-9. Cueball Lynch 38-39. Dean Waldorf 25-28. Jim Lou Freebush 43-44. Michelle Brendon 18-21.</p>

<p>BNBW No Remose</p><p> </p><p>

Audience of 27 at Biker's Paradise in New England</p><p> </p><p>

(Pre-Show)Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch cause there are more Cueball Lynch signs than for any wrestlers. 10 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 33. Both don't like working the opening match apparently.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure drenches Juana Huracan. 10 min. 54.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menaces the entertaining Jim Lee Freebush. 10 min. 56.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell and Ash Campbell drench Vanessa Quine. 6 min. 41.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell over Hector Gallindo(who isn't suited for them) in a comedy match. 10 min. 30.</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Waldorf over Matt Hocking in a non-title bout. 13 min. 40.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 44.</p><p> </p><p>

I gave Murderous Mikey some encouragement(very pleased). Praised Fro Sure and Matt Hocking for great performances(pleased).</p><p> </p><p>

Next month's event is the season finale. Momentum is now 6. New England 9-10. Ash Campbell 24-20. Cheech Kong 11-12. Dean Waldorf 28-31. Fro Sure 21-20. Hector Galindo 25-28. Matt Hocking 31-25. Vanessa Quine 3-4.</p><p> </p><p>

Signed Krissy Angelle as a manger and gave her a stoner gimmick. She's managing Murderous Mikey. Put her in the Stoner stable and in the stoner storyline aligned with Kirk Jameson.</p>

<p>BNBW Evolved(Season Finale)</p><p> </p><p>

72 people-Biker's Paradise(NE)</p><p> </p><p>

(Pre-Show)Hector Gallindo overly attacks entertaining Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 39. Gallindo doesn't like being pushed up the card so I really need to find a way to fix this.</p><p> </p><p>

Michelle Brendon over Hector Gallindo. 7 min. 31. Losing here is a good start.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson declares Krissy Angelle the winner over Houston Handley in a bikini contest. 10 min. 56. Krissy Angelle gets 87 on her stoner gimmick. Krissy Angelle looks good while Kirk Jameson not so much.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey beats down Jim Lou Freebush. 10 min. 48.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure entertainingly drenches the sexy Juana Huracan. 10 min. 52.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Peverell drench Vanessa Quine. 6 min. 44.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 32.</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Waldorf over Matt Hocking to win the BNBW Heavyweight Title. 13 min. 38.</p><p> </p><p>

Final Rating: 45.</p><p> </p><p>

I gave some encouragement speeches. Doesn't seem worth it to mention them anymore.</p><p> </p><p>

Momentum: 6-7. NE 11-12. Hector Gallindo 28-20. Michelle Brendon 21-23. Murderous Mikey 4-5.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm now under 850k in cash. There was a regional battle in New England. I ranked #2 which lowered my momentum back to 6 but Prestige rose to 3.</p>

<p>I realized many of the post-show matches should be pre-show except for workers whose skills aren't ready like Vanessa Quine and Murderous Mikey. I'm now using the post show time for 4 minute improv'd segments, odd face/heel pairings, and experimental matches(like testing comedy matches).</p><p> </p><p>

BNBW Hard Times</p><p> </p><p>

60-Biker's Paradise(NE)</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show:</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 38. Hector Gallindo is still getting chemistry(motivation) dinged despite being pushed as a midcarder so I don't know what's wrong.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo over Cheech Kong. 13 min. 26.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Matt Hocking. 13 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Show:</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Fro Sure. 8 min. 33.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menacing beatdown of Jim Lou Freebush. 10 min. 54.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell wants to display the sexiness of his girlfriend Vanessa Quine while Ash Campbell wants to hide the sexiness of Vanessa. 6 min. 46.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure strips Juana Huracan. 10 min. 52.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson judges a bikini contest between Houston Handley(W) and Krissy Angelle(L). 10 min. 61.</p><p> </p><p>

Michelle Brendon over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 29(ouch).</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell over Dean Waldorf for BNBW Heavyweight Title. 13 min. 45.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 49.</p><p> </p><p>

Rose to Small Size. Set all events to Medium which increases length by 30 minutes. Prestige is 14. Momentun is 16.</p><p> </p><p>

Cueball Lynch 39-40. Dean Waldorf 31-24. Fro Sure 20-19. Jim Lou Freebush 44-45. Jonnie Perez 27-28. Matt Hocking 25-26. Michelle Brendon 23-18.</p><p> </p><p>

Hired J-Ro and Donnie J. Send out offers for Working Agreements with everyone. Relevant working agreements to prevent poaching were USPW and TCW. Had a regional battle finished at too. Momentum is now 18. Prestige is 15.</p>

<p>BNBW Demonology</p><p> </p><p>

144-Biker's Paradise(NE)</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 38.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Vanessa Quine. 3 min. 21.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Michelle Brendon. 12 min. 35.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure over Hector Gallindo. 12 min. 29.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking over Dean Waldorf. 13 min. 36.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey beat down of Jim Lou Freebush. 6 min. 59.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell wants Vanessa Quine to get a breast reduction but Bradford Peverell wants to keep her beautiful breasts for the good and happiness of the world. 6 min. 44.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure strips Juana Huracan. 10 min. 52.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson judges a bikini contest between Houston Handley(W) and Krissy Angelle. 10 min. 57.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J cut a promo saying that there's a new stoner in town and that this promotion is pretty much a joke. It's more about skits than about actual wrestling. 10 min. 59. His stoner gimmick only gets a 78.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro shoots T-Shirts. 5 min. 65. Got the message about being limited for being looks based guess the limitation starts around 60. Comic book Hero got a gimmick rating of 80.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J asks J-Ro out on a date she refuses so a match is made. 10 min. 55.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell over Ash Campbell to retain BNBW Heavyweight Title. 13 min. 39.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J over J-Ro. 18 min. 53. DJ gassed out a little bit.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 56.</p><p> </p><p>

Momentum 18-19. Cheech Kong 12-13(remember he's also on commentary). Donnie J debuts with a momentum of 87. Pop goes from 48-40. Fro Sure 19-22. Hector Gallindo 20-18. Houston Handley 19-20. J-Ro Momentum is 71 and doesn't lose popularity from the loss. Kirk Jameson 19-20. Pee-Wee Germaine is now 15 pop.</p><p> </p><p>

I finished first in the regional battle in New England. Momentum is now 23.</p>

<p>BNBW Gauntlet</p><p> </p><p>

161 People. Biker's Paradise(NE).</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 31.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Vanessa Quine. 3 min. 22.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure over Murderous Mikey. 3 min. 29.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Cheech Kong. 8 min. 32.</p><p> </p><p>

Houston Handley over Hector Gallindo. 8 min. 28.</p><p> </p><p>

Alex Braun jobs to Ash Campbell. 6 min. 42.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey beats down Jim Lou Breebush. 6 min. 58.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell strip Vanessa Quine. 6 min. 46.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure strips Juana Huracan. 10 min. 50.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson judges bikini contest between Houston Handley(W) and Krissy Angelle. 10 min. 58.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and J-Ro do entertaining stuff for 20 minutes. 59.</p><p> </p><p>

They do it some more for another 15 minutes. 50.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro over Dean Waldorf. 18 min. 43.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J over Bradford Powell for BNBW Heavyweight Title. 13 min. 35. DJ and BP don't click at all that's the problem. Gonna have to run an extra show this month so I don't lose regional battle.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 50.</p><p> </p><p>

Prestige is now 16. Ash Campbell 20-27. Cheech Kong 13-14. Cueball Lynch 40-41. Donnie J 40-34. Jim Lou Freebush 45-46.</p>

<p>BNBW Emergency</p><p> </p><p>

155-Biker's Paradise(NE)</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show</p><p> </p><p>

Michelle Brendon over Murderous Mikey. 3 min. 21.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Vanessa Quine. 3 min. 26.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Cheech Kong. 8 min. 33.</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Waldorf over Fro Sure. 13 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Houston Handley over Hector Gallindo. 8 min. 27.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell over Krissy Angelle in a comedy match. 6 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey beats down Jim Lou Freebush. 6 min. 60.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell drench Vanessa Quine. 6 min. 44.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure drenches Juana Huracan. 10 min. 52.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson judges a bikini contest: Winner-Houston Handley. Loser-Krissy Angelle. 10 min. 52.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and Joanne Rodriguez argue. 20 min. 54.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro shoots T-shirts. 5 min. 70!</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 34.</p><p> </p><p>

Joanne Rodriguez over Donnie J to win BNBW Heavyweight Title. 13 min. 53.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 56.</p><p> </p><p>

Momentum 19-20. Popularity in New England is now 15. Ash Campbell 27-21. Cueball Lynch 41-42. Jim Lou Freebush 46-47. Krissy Angelle 27-23. Matt Hocking 26-28. Murderous Mikey 5-6.</p><p> </p><p>

While I'm burning money, I pay 3,200 to drug test Ash Campbell and I fatherly approach him. He understands but will he go through with it?</p><p> </p><p>

AAA declared war on me. I can't believe my sister did that to me! Finished first in regional battle. Raised prestige to 17 and momentum to 22.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell is starting to develop an ego. He wants to be pushed as a main eventer. He's friends with Dean Waldorf. So I'm going to start telling him he can do better in motivational speeches and have him go on a losing streak.</p>

<p>BNBW Time Crisis</p><p> </p><p>

142-Biker's Paradise New England</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 39.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo over Vanessa Quine. 3 min. 18.</p><p> </p><p>

Cheech Kong over Muderous Mikey. 3 min. 22.</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Waldorf over Michelle Brendon. 13 min. 34.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure over Kirk Jameson. 13 min. 38.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Houston Handley. 8 min. 33.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Powell over Krissy Angelle in a comedy match. 8 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey beats down Jim Lou Freebush. 6 min. 61.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell strip Vanessa Quine. 6 min. 43.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure strips Juana Huracan. 10 min. 49.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson judges bikini contest: W-Houston Handley L-Krissy Angelle. 10 min. 53.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and J-Ro do entertaining stuff for 20 minutes. 60.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro shoots T-Shirts. 5 min. 65.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 32.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro over Donnie J to retain BNBW Heavyweight Title. 13 min. 54.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 57</p><p> </p><p>

Momentum 22-23. NE 15-16. Cheech Kong 14-15. Cueball Lynch 42-43. Fro Sure 22-18. Houston Handley 20-21. Jim Lou Freebush 47-48. Matt Hocking 28-29.</p><p> </p><p>

Money under 800k. Ash Campbell totally ignored my plea for him to do better.</p><p> </p><p>

Regional battle sent Presitge to 17 and momentum to 25.</p>

<p>I'm in a bidding war with AAA for J-Ro. I said I wasn't going to do this but J-Ro is just too valuable to me.</p><p> </p><p>

BNBW Revolution</p><p> </p><p>

290-Biker's Paradise(NE)</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Galindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 36.</p><p> </p><p>

Houston Handley over Murderous Mikey. 3 min. 24.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Vanessa Quine. 3 min. 24.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Cheech Kong. 8 min. 33.</p><p> </p><p>

Michelle Brendon over Hector Gallindo. 13 min. 28.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 38. Ash Campbell is annoyed with me now that all the speeches have worn off. I'd fire him if he wasn't friends with Dean Waldorf.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menaces Jim Lou Freebush. 6 min. 55.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell entertain while Vanessa Quine sexys. 6 min. 41.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J joins forces with For Sure to strip Juana Huracan. 10 min. 48.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson Bikini Contest-(W)Houston Handley (L) Krissy Angelle. 10 min. 58.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and Joanne Rodriguez entertain for 20 minutes. 50.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro shoots T-shirts. 5 min. 69.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J over Matt Hocking. 13 min. 38.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro over Dean Waldorf in an open match. 13 min. 54.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 58.</p><p> </p><p>

I pointed out some good example for Ash Cambell about how not to bitch and whine.</p><p> </p><p>

Prestige 17-18. Momentum 25-26. NE 16-17. Cheech Kong 15-16. Cueball Lynch 43-44. Dean Waldorf 24-25. Jim Lou Freebush 48-49. Pee-Wee Germaine 15-16.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro signed with AAA but I guess she's staying with me until this contract expires. Won regional battle in New England. Bumped prestige to 18 and Momentum to 28.</p>

<p>BNBW Wrathchild</p><p> </p><p>

300-Biker's Paradise(NE)</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 38.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 29. I used the keep strong note because Ash Campbell wasn't happy about losing normally and I want to keep the losing streak going but I don't want Ash pissed at me.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo over Vanessa Quine. 3 min. 18.</p><p> </p><p>

Juana Huracan over Murderous Mikey. 3 min. 27.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Michelle Brendon. 13 min. 34.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Fro Sure. 13 min. 35.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menaces Jim Lou Freebush. 6 min. 55.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell entertain while Vanessa Quine sexertains. 6 min. 46.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and Fro Sure bring the E, Juana Huracan brings the XXX. 10 min. 51.</p><p> </p><p>

Bikini Contest-J(Kirk Jameson W(Houston Handley) L(Krissy Angelle). 10 min. 54.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and J Ro insult duel for 20 minutes. 57.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro shoots T shirts. 5 min. 64.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J over Bradford Peverell. 13 min. 33. No clickage here.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro over Dean Waldorf in another open match. 13 min. 52. Kirk Jameson and Ash Campbell interfere for no reason because I wanted this match heat to help their storyline. </p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 55.</p><p> </p><p>

Momentum 28-29. NE 17-18. I now have 5 pop in Tri State and Maritimes. Stoner Alliance stable finally goes from 60 momentum to 63.</p><p> </p><p>

I removed Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell from their storyline with Vanessa Quine as they were both fantastic success then I added them back in. The momentum increase was big.</p><p> </p><p>

Cueball Lynch 44-45. Fro Sure 18-19. Houston Handley 21-22. Jim Lou Freebush 49-50. Juana Huracan 14-15. Kirk Jameson 20-21.</p><p> </p><p>

After I pointed him out as a good example, Pee-Wee Germaine is loyal to me.</p>

<p>BNBW Apocalypse Now</p><p> </p><p>

I signed Nelson Callum because he's shown up in news stories as a breakout star and was on the next big thing list. Jacob Jett and Hell's Bouncer won't sign because I'm too risque. I wanted one extra wrestler and gradually work up to the required roster for regional.</p><p> </p><p>

Juana Huracan over Krissy Angelle(Kept Strong) in a sex appeal match. 3 min. 27.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo over Vanessa Quine. 3 min. 20.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Cheech Kong. 6 min. 33.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure over Murderous Mikey. 3 min. 26.</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Waldorf over Michelle Brendon. 13 min. 35.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Houston Handley. 8 min. 31.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 40.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menaces Jim Lou Freebush. 6 min.61.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell entertain while Vanessa Quine sexertains. 6 min. 46.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and Fro Sure bring the E, Juana Huracan brings the XXX. 10 min. 53.</p><p> </p><p>

Bikini Contest-J(Kirk Jameson W(Houston Handley) L(Krissy Angelle). 10 min. 57.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and J Ro insult duel for 20 minutes. 51.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro shoots T shirts. 5 min. 63.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J over Matt Hocking. 13 min. 45.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro over Nelson Callum. 13 min. 54. Nelson Callum gets an 87 on his Misogynist gimmick.</p><p> </p><p>

Nelson Callum is pissed because he lost to a girl. 5 min. 42.</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 58.</p><p> </p><p>

NE 17-18. Cheech Kong 16-17. Cueball Lynch 45-46. Krissy Angelle 23-21. Nelson Callum 29-30.</p>

<p>Started a misogyny fued between Nelson Callum and J-Ro.</p><p> </p><p>

BNBW Jailbreak</p><p> </p><p>

Michelle Brendon over Krissy Angelle. 3 min. 24. The crowd hated Krissy Angelle so I should try to keep her in sex appeal/eye candy matches.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 39.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo over Cheech Kong. 6 min. 27.</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Waldorf over Vanessa Quine. 3 min. 28.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure over Murderous Mikey. 3 min. 32.</p><p> </p><p>

Houston Handley over Jonnie Perez. 8 min. 37.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Juana Huracan. 8 min. 32.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 40.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menaces Jim Lou Freebush. 6 min. 58.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell entertain while Vanessa Quine sexertains. 6 min. 43.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and Fro Sure bring the E, Juana Huracan brings the XXX. 10 min. 48.</p><p> </p><p>

Bikini Contest-J(Kirk Jameson W(Houston Handley) L(Krissy Angelle). 10 min. 60.</p><p> </p><p>

Nelson Callum strips Joanne Rodriguez. 10 min. 66.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and J-Ro entertain for 18 minutes. 53.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro shoots T shirts. 5 min. 67.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J over Matt Hocking. 13 min. 45.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro over Nelson Callum. 15 min. 54. </p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 60.</p><p> </p><p>

NE 18-19. Prestige is now 20 and Momentum 34. Cheech Kong 17-18. Krissy Angelle 21-19. Michelle Brendon 18-21. Murderous Mikey 6-8.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking broke is leg and is out for 6 months so I'm going to find another wrestler. I set him to personality as he can still do angles.</p><p> </p><p>

I signed Marshall Demers a positive influence who's a Larry Wood regen to a 10 year contract for 120$. I set him to debut with the unique gimmick avenging angel as I don't want to give him a dominate push up the roster(have to see his charisma first). He has #4 on the hot prospects list. I also sign Sennet Thomas a Mammoth regen to a 10 year contract give him a Brute Man Beast Gimmick. Sennet Thomas is #2 on hot prospects but is more likely to be a great wrestler whereas Marshall Demers is more likely to be a big star. Sennet Thomas is said to have charisma from the creative team and auto-pushes to a lower midcarder so I'm going to give him a dominate push.</p>

<p>BNBW Action!</p><p> </p><p>

Sennet Thomas dominates Mashall Denners. 6 min. 14. Sennet Thomas has a drinking habit and the crowd hates Marshall Denners in the ring. Both gimmicks debut in the 80s.</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Gallindo beats down Cueball Lynch. 10 min. 35.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure over Ash Campbell. 13 min. 31.</p><p> </p><p>

Houston Handley over Krissy Angelle(Kept Strong). in a foam party match. 3 min. 31.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonnie Perez over Cheech Kong. 8 min. 34.</p><p> </p><p>

Juana Huracan over Murderous Mikey. 6 min. 26.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Jameson over Vannessa Quine. 3 min. 26.</p><p> </p><p>

Bradford Peverell over Dean Waldorf. 13 min. 42.</p><p> </p><p>

Murderous Mikey menaces Jim Lou Freebush. 10 min. 62.</p><p> </p><p>

Ash Campbell and Bradford Powell entertain while Vanessa Quine sexertains. 10 min. 43.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J and Fro Sure bring the E, Juana Huracan brings the XXX. 10 min. 52.</p><p> </p><p>

Nelson Callum strips Joanne Rodriguez. 10 min. 64.</p><p> </p><p>

Fro Sure improvises a comedy routine. 4 min. 46.</p><p> </p><p>

Bikini Contest-J(Kirk Jameson W(Houston Handley) L(Krissy Angelle). 10 min. 60.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Hocking says babes in the military should bare breasts and not bare arms. He says J-Ro should be ashamed of herself for dominating the fed. Matt Hocking turns heel. 5 min. 45.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro shoots T shirts. 5 min. 65.</p><p> </p><p>

Donnie J over Michelle Brendon. 13 min. 44.</p><p> </p><p>

J-Ro over Nelson Callum(open match). 16 min. 55. </p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: 59.</p><p> </p><p>

NE 19-20. Ash Campbell 21-20. Cheech Kong 18-19. Cueball Lynch 46-47. Dean Waldorf 25-19. Fro Sure 19-22. Houston Handley 22-23. Jonnie Perez 28-29. Kirk Jameson 21-19. Michelle Brendon 21-18. Nelson Callum 30-31. Pee-Wee Germain 16-17. Sennet Thomas 0-2. Vanessa Quine 4-5. </p><p> </p><p>

Pee-Wee Germaine has pretty much hit his cap in refereeing back and forth between 63 and 64. I removed Hector Gallindo and Murderous Mikey from the beating down on announcers storyline which raise their momentum. I added back Murderous Mikey and since Hector Gallindo reached 75 momentum from the boost I added in Sennet Thomas in his place.</p>

Archived