[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles - April 2014

Probably not helpful now, but Jeff Jarrett announced the name of his new promotion.

Well, the promotion name and website were launched today. No other new information.

http://youtu.be/Az1GR1NDTwc

Jeff Jarrett has unveiled the Global Force Wrestling promotion and website. A press release touts that GFW will be the most fan interactive wrestling experience in history.

"Because of new media, new technology, and more 'in tune' fans than we've ever had, wrestling his poised for another boom period like it experienced in the mid 1980s and late 1990s," Jeff Jarrett said in a press release.

"What we're going to deliver is a multi-platform, innovative brand that will engage fans in ways they've never experienced. It will provide a fresh perspective inside the business that fans have been clamoring for...

"The reality is we want to build a brand in which fans are watching our wrestlers evolve from day one and are truly invested in the lives of our talent in and out of the ring."

The website is apparently down because of high traffic.

http://www.globalforcewrestling.com/

10170825_665433283504294_4469716176737401867_n.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably not helpful now, but Jeff Jarrett announced the name of his new promotion.

Well, the promotion name and website were launched today. No other new information.

http://youtu.be/Az1GR1NDTwc

The website is apparently down because of high traffic.

http://www.globalforcewrestling.com/

10170825_665433283504294_4469716176737401867_n.jpg

Thanks. I'll keep up on news for them and add them when a bit more is known.

I did but there could still be some that people may not agree with or that slipped through the net, if so let me know and I'll have a look. Most people in WWE should have 65+ (which is "Good" and above). Although I think more are now 80+ than previous versions.

Thanks. I watched Wrestlemania anyway so don't need to know what happened. WWE & TNA I tend to keep up to date with weekly for the most part.

So should I now delete Devitt from NJPW or does he have dates to finish?

As of now, yes. Devitt said in the resignation letter that his last match for NJPW was the Invasion Attack match against Taguchi.

- Remove Ezekiel Jackson from WWE.

Bit of advice - has anyone had issues with WWE falling to cult every time they play? The reason I ask is because I have a friend who started playing and he says all 3 games hes started they've dropped to cult after 6 months. I have never had this issue in any test play but wanted to know if it's something others are having an issue with.

Hasn't happened in any of my games, whether I'm playing as WWE or not.

[RAW SPOILER IN WHITE ]So Paige is the new WWE Divas Champion, now unless she loses it back to AJ before release of Mays update or drops NXT Divas belt how exactly am I supposed to handle the situation of her being Divas champ in NXT & WWE? I can't have her holding both belts under a developmental deal. I'm not giving her a PPA with both companies because she could end up working elsewhere.

First page updated with changes/fixes for May.

In addition, I have started to put together the more "logical" of CHIKARA rosters, but whether or not it will be the final roster we won't know until they update their site.

Sincerely hope they get a roster up for CHIKARA soon (before end of April) as otherwise I'm going to have to put them opening in June or just put the most obvious people onto their roster.

I know Tim Donst said he wasn't going back.

<p>- Yoshinari Ogawa and Zack Sabre Jr. are the new GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions. Taiji Ishimori and Atsushi Kotoge lose the belts on their first defense.</p><p>

- Add Masato Tanaka to NOAH on a touring deal.</p><p>

- Dragon Gate The Gate Of Passion should be held in April, not May.</p>

<p><strong>Updates:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kane teased wearing Mask #3 again.</p><p>

Cesaro is now managed by Paul Heyman.</p><p>

Paige is the WWE Women's Champion.</p><p>

Fandango debuted with Layla as his manager.</p><p>

Emma is now on the main roster.</p><p>

Emma and Santino are managing one another.</p><p>

</p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Cesaro, Brock Lesnar and The Wyatt Family:</strong> </p><p>

Cesaro is extremely over. </p><p>

Brock has Great momentum and Huge Positive recent fortunes. </p><p>

Bray Wyatt should have more charisma and popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

Ryback and Curtis Axel need to be a Tag Team with "medium" experience called "Rybaxel."</p><p>

Jeff and Karen Jarrett have announced GFW, Global Force Wrestling however have not yet released any details about schedule type and roster.</p><p>

Daniel Bryan is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.</p><p>

Christian is a Heel.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Storylines:</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Shield should be feuding with Evolution (Major) and Kane (Minor).</p><p>

Daniel Bryan should be feuding with Kane (Major) and Triple H/Stephanie (Minor).</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Misc:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

WWE Network should be created both as a TV Network and PPV Provider: </p><p> </p><p>

2 shows a week, already contracted to Raw/Smackdown. High Risk, High Patience, 20% Costs to Company, 20% Profits to Network with "Medium" coverage in United States and "Small" everywhere else in the world. The numerical limit of shows per week/contracted to WWE in advance means only WWE should have access to it. Especially if size is National.</p><p> </p><p>

Should try to examine a way to improve Chemistry; The Usos, for example, should <em>never</em> have bad Chemistry together. Can any setting at all impact this?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Sorry for my list, but I really enjoy this mod. Keep up the great work!</p>

Misc:

WWE Network should be created both as a TV Network and PPV Provider:

2 shows a week, already contracted to Raw/Smackdown. High Risk, High Patience, 20% Costs to Company, 20% Profits to Network with "Medium" coverage in United States and "Small" everywhere else in the world. The numerical limit of shows per week/contracted to WWE in advance means only WWE should have access to it. Especially if size is National.

Outside of the United States it should have no coverage. Technically, and legally, it is only available in the United States.

Concerning CHIKARA, I would already add those workers (according to "Ashes" video, what happened during National Wrestling Day and Wrestling is Fun!, and promotional posters) :

Technicos :

The Colony :

Fire Ant

Green Ant

assailANT/Worker Ant II*

*In "Ashes" video serie, the original Worker Ant passed him the torch.

The Batiri :

Obariyon

Kodama

Kobald

The Spectral Envoy :

UltraMantis Black

Hallowicked

Frightmare

The Baltic Siege :

Estonian ThunderFrog

Lituanian Snow Troll

Latvian Proud Oak (ROH's RD Evans/CHIKARA's Archibald Peck*)

*I'm pretty sure that he will portray both characters

3.0 :

Scott "Jagged" Parker

Shane Matthews

The Throwbacks :

Dasher Hatfield

"Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti

The Osirian Portal :

Amasis

Ophidian

Icarus

Rudos :

The Colony Xtreme Force :

deviANT

Arctic Rescue Ant

Orbit Adventure Ant

Missile Assault Ant

GEKIDO :

The Shard

Jigsaw

combattANT

The Bloc Party :

Brown Morning of Belarus

Proletaria Boar of Moldova

Mr. Azerbaijan

The Wrecking Crew :

Sydney Bakabella (Manager)

Jaka

Oleg The Usurper

Blaster McMassive (Devastation Corporation)

Max Smashmaster (Devastation Corporation)

Flex Rumblecrunch (Devastation Corporation)

Jimmy Jacobs who revealed himself to be Wink's right-hand man during NPWD.

Ares

Dr. Cube

Sinn Bodhi

Concerning the following three, I don't have a clue about their alignment but I assume they'll be back in CHIKARA.

Los Ice Creams :

Ice Cream Jr.

El Hijo Del Ice Cream

Chuck Taylor

But since next CHIKARA's event is in the last days of May, I'm sure we'll know more, just in time for the June update.

Lots to keep me busy over what is shaping up to a boring Easter weekend so I shall be happy to work on this. Thanks for the updates/fixes needed. Couple of things though.

WWE Network will never be in this data. If I put them in then I may as well put Youtube and other streaming services (which I do not want). I'm just waiting until the absolute last minute on the Paige situation as she is still NXT Divas champ as well so I'll make a judgement call literally the day of release if it doesn't sort itself out by then (ie she loses NXT Divas belt/or WWE Divas belt). If still WWE Divas champ by release, I will probably call her up (meaning NXT Divas belt will get vacated).

I'll touch on some things about CHIKARA. I have the majority of those in. I know Icarus portrayed Estonian Thunderfrog at least once but can't find where I found that out now. I am guessing however since I've seen them in the same ring together he is no longer using the gimmick/it was a one time shot (Like Mike Quackenbush portraying Green Ant and one of the Ice Creams previously).

I still need to add Flex Rumblecrunch, 17, DeviANT, CombatANT, Lituanian Snow Troll, Brown Morning of Belarus, Proletaria Boar of Moldova, Mr. Azerbaijan, Dr. Cube and Jaka to the data. If anyone has a link to some good source pics/bios that would be a big help (doesn't matter if not, I'll go on one of my searches). I tend not to like adding workers I know nothing about, but I'm guessing most of the more recent masked guys are probably graduates from the CHIKARA wrestlefactory so will probably "best guess" ages for some of them.

Archived