Humble bundle steam games

moon_lit_tears

<p>I've actually got a manager game that I've seen described as a "simplified" version of Football Manager, called FX Eleven. So I figure even if I have trouble with Football Manager, I can use FX Eleven to help me adjust.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, why can't there be a good management game for any other code of football?</p>

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Swanton825" data-cite="The Swanton825" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, I'll take the coupon.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Only fair. Send me a reminder message on Steam and I'll ping it across to you in the morning</p>

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Clarity" data-cite="Clarity" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone interested in a copy of RPG Maker (VXAce Or XP)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Most definitely interested.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MichiganHero" data-cite="MichiganHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Most definitely interested.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll PM you the link</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I still have the batman bundle available if someone's interested. I did already gift away Arkham City GotY, but the first game's GotY version is still there (and the rest of the WB bundle for that matter).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Someone ought to pick up on this marvelous offer, the Batman games are outright amazing!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I still have the batman bundle available if someone's interested. I did already gift away Arkham City GotY, but the first game's GotY version is still there (and the rest of the WB bundle for that matter).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What else was part of the WB bundle?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I still have the batman bundle available if someone's interested. I did already gift away Arkham City GotY, but the first game's GotY version is still there (and the rest of the WB bundle for that matter).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If no one else wants them, could I have War in the North and Scribblenauts Unlimited?</p>

<p>I'm sorry. Apparently, "if you already have a game in the bundle you will not be able to gift the extra games to a friend." Obviously I activated everything in my spare copy. My friend didn't activate the Batman key yet as well, so guess it flat out doesn't work.</p><p> </p><p>

I tried gifting one just now so we could play co-op, and apparently it doesn't work. Too bad, but I guess it makes sense given the potential abuse.</p>

The problem is that it doesn't work with 'codes'. You have to send it to someone, and they need to integrate steam into their humblebundle account. Anyhow, my friend couldn't get it to work, but perhaps the error is his. Are you saying you activated a code and send a double to a friend and it worked?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37858" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are you saying you activated a code and send a double to a friend and it worked?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That cannot be done, obviously. You have just the one copy. What you CAN do is NOT activate it yourself, and instead send it as a gift to someone else (there's a button for it).</p><p> </p><p> Most of the bundles are kindly split up with individual steam codes for each individual game, though there are some bundles that group them all together - in which case you cannot gift away spare copies.</p><p> </p><p> The WB Games bundle had individual codes, so it *should* be possible to gift those you do not yourself activate.</p>

• 1 month later...
The WB Games bundle had individual codes, so it *should* be possible to gift those you do not yourself activate.

Yes, but I meant that I did not activate the code, yet already owned the game on steam. Apparently, even then you're not allowed to give the code away.

As for the new bundle: it's quite awesome. Was looking for a way to replay Bioshock 1/2.

Yes, but I meant that I did not activate the code, yet already owned the game on steam. Apparently, even then you're not allowed to give the code away.

Uhm... if you do it right, there's no way in hell they can see which games you already have and which you do not. :confused:

As for the new bundle: it's quite awesome. Was looking for a way to replay Bioshock 1/2.

In order to gift steam keys through Humble Bundle you have to do it either from your humble library page, or the email link they send you. If you download the game to steam you can't gift it. :(

Uhm... if you do it right, there's no way in hell they can see which games you already have and which you do not. :confused:

Oh, but I linked my account to humblebundle, so maybe they realise it? Anyway, after failing to gift 2 games I kinda just gave up.

Another stellar bundle this week with Bioshock 1/2, among other playable games.

Oh, but I linked my account to humblebundle, so maybe they realise it? Anyway, after failing to gift 2 games I kinda just gave up.

You're doing it wrong; you have clicked the Steam logo for the games you wanted to gift, which bonds them to your account. What you should have done instead was press the gift icon. Once you linked the games to your Steam account, there was no going back - whether you already had the games or not.

When they first implemented that system, I too made that mistake.

Another stellar bundle this week with Bioshock 1/2, among other playable games.

I had some trouble too. When you link your humble bundle account go to your library. You will see a list of yoru games. Further down is a link that says "pc and android bundle 9" or whatever. Click on the bundle you wish to give a game from, then click on "get steam key" When you do this it will show each game with a box, beside each box is a present icon, click that it will ask you to confirm you wish to give as a gift. Then it will say give "this link" to a friend. The only way I've found to give that link is to click the underlined "give this link" thing then in that box put your friends email and confirm email, then it will send them the link. Once they get the email they can either unlink the game or download it. This is good if you send the wrong game link like some of us morons have done. :D

Archived