Humble bundle steam games

moon_lit_tears

Curse.com started (I think) as a database of mods and such for WoW, and then branched out into other MMOs and eventually other games. These days it's a full-on gaming portal with wikis for loads of games (kinda like Wikia.com) which is what Gamepedia is, and has a store which sells Steam keys and stuff. Curse owns Gamopedia, it's perfectly legit. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I would give this a bump as I still have games im happy to part with and who knows, people may have as well

EDIT - I have:

Operation Flashpoint : Red River

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

International Snooker

Franchise Hockey Manager 2014

Out of the Park Baseball 14

Hi Clarity, I certainly wouldn't mind taking a look at International Snooker, if it's going spare.

Check your PM's sent you the code

Ooh! Ooh! I love hockey! I'll take Franchise Hockey Manager if no one else wants it.

I feel duty bound to ask if you are definitely sure. Its my 2nd copy of it and I really wasn't impressed. They keep going on about a mythical patch to fix the match engine but its been 8 months since they announced it and no sign.

But then again.. If you want it still, its yours.

I feel duty bound to ask if you are definitely sure. Its my 2nd copy of it and I really wasn't impressed. They keep going on about a mythical patch to fix the match engine but its been 8 months since they announced it and no sign.

But then again.. If you want it still, its yours.

I'll still take it, if it sucks, it'll just languish with the hundreds of other Steam games I have.

Thought I would give this a bump as I still have games im happy to part with and who knows, people may have as well

EDIT - I have:

Operation Flashpoint : Red River

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

International Snooker

Out of the Park Baseball 14

For the record, I have Out of the Park Baseball 14 and quite enjoy it. I probably spend at least 20 hours on average in it per week since I got it. Don't need another copy, just throwing the recommendation out.

Hmmm... I also discovered that I have keys for:

Total Pro Golf 3

World Basketball Tycoon

I'd be curious to try Franchise Hockey Manager. They all look interesting, actually, but I'll give some other folks a chance to dibs the other two.

Clarity, did you still have Franchise Hockey Manager going spare at all?

Also, for anyone interested, I have a free Steam key to whoever wants it for a game called Shattered Haven. Looks a fun little game but it isn't my 'type' of game and I figure someone will get a lot more out of it than I would.

• 3 weeks later...
"Warlock", at least a decent game by any means, is available for free at humblebundle for the next 7 hours. If you haven't played it yet, give it a spin. It basically plays like Civilization (like... a lot). I played a game a year ago and it was quite nice, though I wasn't tempted to play a second one. The Warlock II is out already and is rumored to be better, but it's still too expensive for my taste (15€).

Archived