Humble bundle steam games

moon_lit_tears

I always pressed the 'gift' button obviously. But I made have given the wrong email I guess? Or maybe it was their fault. Oh well, no matter. I'll try it again with another game.

You can always test this by getting a game YOU want to keep and try gifting it to yourself by emailing the gift link to yourself. It's actually how I figured it out. I'm a dork and wind up doing dorky things. :D

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cook, Serve, Delicious is surprisingly addictive, but after a while brings on both RSI and horrible nightmares of my old job. :p

I just brought that bundle (Purely for ETS), and already have Tropico 4, OOTP14 and Universe Sandbox if anybody wants them.. Cook, Serve, Delicious I shall figure out what to do with later

Anyone want Spec Ops: The Line?

Highly recommended if you haven't played it.

I too can recommend it, fantastic game. It plays a bit like Modern Warfare meets Max Payne, with a much deeper story than most shooters offer.

Not that anyone else played it?

I'm pretty sure it's a game many have played, it's certainly up there as one of my favourite ever games.

Fair enough.. I might be wrong.. I just never heard of it when I saw it in a shop for very cheap, asked a bunch of friends, nobody heard of it.

Yet somehow Mafia 2 had a huge marketing train behind it, and was a lot more popular.

At least it seemed that way, I might be wrong. :p

I suppose that, as you're in the Netherlands, the way the games were marketed over there could have been totally different to other markets.

Here in the UK it's generally seen as the first game being a great game, despite sales not perhaps being that high on initial release due to it being a new IP, whilst the second game was considered to be decent but not on a par with the original.

Sorry for the double posting here but going through my stuff I found something and I"ve got a question.

IF anyone purchased the Gamepedia bundle or anyone that knows what Curse.com is.

I received a "curse premium key" from this bundle. As I've never head of the site till then I've no clue what it's for or what I can do with it. If anyone knows and would tell me I'd appreciate it. ;

Archived