WWE: Civil War

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/rawtop_zps772d8be6.jpg

Monday; September, Week 2 - Von Braun Center - Huntsville, Alabama

Raw opens live to Shane McMahon and Kane in the back fighting. They are separated by officials and Shane is dragged away shouting that he will get Kane tonight. Grade: 66

====================

The Raw opening signature by Union Underground plays and the camera cuts to the pyro shooting onto the stage and we are live from Huntsville, Alabama. We are 13 days away from Unforgiven and tonight Evolution’s Ric Flair will go one on one with Goldberg

====================

“It's All About The Game”

The World Heavyweight Champion, along with the other 3 members of Evolution, come down to the ring to a chorus of boos. They look smug.

Triple H- “In a battle, in a game, in a war you always need to have a back-up plan. Goldberg just would not take the hint at Summerslam so we came up with another plan....Big Dave. You see Goldberg you cannot out wit us, you cannot out wrestle us, and with Batista back on Raw and back with Evolution you cannot out muscle us. Last week's mission is complete; Goldberg will not receive another World Title match and for that we thank you, Batista."

Triple H hands the mic to Batista and gives him a hug.

Batista - “And it will be because of me that Goldberg will never get another shot at you, Hunter. You see just before we came out here Eric Bischoff granted my request to face Goldberg in a match at Unforgiven. I will ensure that I finish the job that I started last week because I am the enforcer of Evolution and Goldberg at Unforgiven I will put you down.”

Triple H- “You'll do more than that, Batista, you'll end his career. And that ground will be softened tonight when Naitch gets his crack at Goldberg to soften him while Dave goes in for the kill in 13 days. Once that is done and once I easily dispatch of Steiner at Unforgiven - Raw will simply be ours for the taking. You see Evolution is the solution and no one will stan...”

"Holla If Ya Hear Me" hits as the #1 Contender, Scott Steiner, comes out.

Steiner- “Easily dispatch of me? Hunter you must not know who the hell I am.”

Triple H- “I know full well who you are, Steiner. You're the guy I beat...twice for this belt. And ever since then you've been locked into some high school love triangle over some broad. You're not a threat to me.”

Steiner- “I'm more than a threat to you Triple H. I'm the guy that is going to dethrone you in 13 days at Unforgiven. Let's talk history here - I dominated WCW. I took everyone out and when I came to the WWE you had to get yourself disqualified the first time we met and then you had your bitches save your ass at No Mercy. The third time will be the charm because Freakzilla is going to take out any obstacles to you so that its you and me one on one at Unforgiven. And that starts tonight Hunter, because Ric Flair isn't the only member of Evolution in action tonight - Batista? Your ass is mine! (Crowd pops) So Evolution wants to dominate Raw? Well tonight Goldberg and the Big Bad Botty Daddy stand in your way.”

Triple H is blowing a gasket as Steiner smirks and walks to the back. Grade: 86

====================

JR and King take us back to last week where Matt Hardy debuted on Raw. They announce that coming up next Matt Hardy will make his in ring debut against one of his opponents at Unforgiven..The Hurricane. Grade: 56

----COMMERCIAL BREAK---

We come back and JR and King thank Sevendust for the use of their song

which is the official theme song for Unforgiven and they promote the fatal fourway match for the IC title. Grade: 70

====================

The Hurricane vs Matt Hardy w/Shannon Moore

A great back and forth match between two evenly matched competitors. The finish comes when Shannon Moore gets on the ring apron forcing Hurricane to drop kick him off. While he is distracted Matt Hardy sneaks up behind, turns Hurricane around and hits the Twist of Fate. He puts his feet on the ropes as he gets the 1..2..3.

Winner by Pinfall: Matt Hardy Grade: 76

Following the match Christian runs out and he and Matt glare at each other before attacking Hurricane. This brings out Booker T and Hurricane and Booker eventually chase Matt and Christian off. Grade: 64

====================

In the back the Dudley Boyz are coming out carrying a table. They will be in action….Next. Grade: 61

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

Raw returns with Mickie James coming into Eric Bischoff’s office. She asks Eric what is going on with Stone Cold Steve Austin who is again not here tonight. Bischoff tells her that following Austin’s reckless actions this summer and his reckless abuse at Summerslam, the WWE Board of Directors are reconsidering whether or not Raw should have two General Managers. As such Austin will not be here tonight or any night until the Board decides a course. Grade: 78

====================

Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade vs The Dudley Boyz

This match isn't even close. Dudley Boyz are all business and they dominate Cade and Jindrak clearly as they try to make a statement to La Resistance. They finish them off with a 3D to Cade.

Winners by Pinfall: The Dudley Boyz Grade: 61

Following the match the Dudleyz put Jindrak through a table. Bubba gets on the mic and says everyone probably thought that he lost his mind last week when he put on the line the team of the Dudley Boyz but the fact is they are 16 time World Tag Team Champions but La Resistance has been a constant thorn on their side. D-Von agrees with me that it has to be all or nothing because that’s how we’ve always done it. What we did tonight was to send a message. La Resistance: at Unforgiven I can promise you three thing: you will lose your tag team titles, this feud will end and you will taste wood. D-Von says “oh my brother…testify!” Grade: 54

====================

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/rawpreviewweek3bumper_zps81739089.jpg Grade: 62

====================

JR and King tell us that for her 80th birthday, The Fabulous Moolah, had been promised a match and it will be for the Women’s Championship and it is ….Next. Grade: 69

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

Women's Championship

Hall of Famer The Fabulous Moolah vs Molly Holly ©

Molly starts out mercilessly dominating early on but somehow, some way Moolah is able to get a come back. She sends Molly to the floor and whips her into the ring steps and back in the ring. Molly kicks Moolah in the knee and goes for a suplex but Moolah reveres it into a small package for a near 3. Eventually Molly is able to drop Moolah with the Molly Go Round from the top rope for the pinfall.

Winner by Pinfall and still Women's Champion: Molly Holly Grade: 49

Following the match, after Molly leaves the ring, the babyface Raw divas all come down to hug and congratulate Moolah even though she lost the match. The crowd is on the feet cheering for the WWE Hall of Famer when…Evolution’s music hits.

Randy Orton comes out clapping. He gets in the ring with a mic and tells Moolah that he wanted to offer his congratulations. And Moolah should be proud that at 80 years old she almost defeated the Women’s Champion. He tells her she truly is a legend…..but my name is Randy Orton and guess what? I’m a legend killer. He drops Moolah with the RKO and goes for another one when Trish slides back in the ring and covers Moolah’s body. Randy grabs her to move her out of the way and Trish slaps Orton who grabs her by the hair and is about to deliver a RKO on Trish.

This brings out Shawn Michaels and as soon as Michaels gets in the ring, Orton bails as Trish and Shawn check on Moolah with Shawn looking furious. Grade: 81

====================

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/rawpreviewweek2stilltocome_zpsbc2d38c4.jpg Grade: 74

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

JR and King take us back to “moments ago” and replay Orton’s RKO on Moolah and his attempted one on Trish before HBK made the save. Grade:69

====================

In Bischoff’s office Shawn Michaels storms in. He says that he is furious after what that coward tried to do so Bischoff would do best to not play games right now. Orton want’s to beat up on women, well how about he tries beating up on the Showstopper. Bischoff, backing up, says he understands and if Shawn wants it he will get it – at Unforgiven it will be HBK vs Randy Orton. Grade: 79

====================

Batista vs Scott Steiner

The match starts with Batista in control but it never really gets going because as soon as Steiner starts to make a comeback, Triple H, runs out with a steel chair and blasts Steiner in the head forcing the disqualification.

Winner by disqualification: Scott Steiner

Following the match Triple H and Batista double team and bust open Scott Steiner. Officials race out to the ring and force Evolution away as they check on the #1 contender. As Triple H and Batista back up, Steiner gets up and angrily starts throwing the officials from the ring. With blood dripping down his face, Steiner, glares at Triple H who now looks afraid. Grade: 63

====================

In the back Shane McMahon is walking down a hallway screaming Kane's name. He searches into various rooms but doesn't find the monster.Grade: 79

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

Coming back Shane is still looking for Kane and as he passes a backstage room Kane appears from behind and attacks. Shane and Kane brawl out into the parking lot and Kane throws Shane onto a car. He prepares to tombstone Shane but Shane drops out and delivers a low blow which takes Kane off the car. Shane gets inside and as Kane stands up in front of the car Shane drives it right at Kane who tumbles over the it after being hit. Shane leaves as officials race to Kane to make sure he is ok. After a few mins Kane, obviously in pain, sits up and laughs. Grade: 66

====================

Chris Jericho vs Rosey

Short match. Jericho takes control early and the finish comes when outside the ring Jericho runs Rosey's face into the ring steps, rolls him inside, and drops a standing knee drop to the head (the codebreaker) to the head.

Winner by Pinfall: Chris Jericho

During the match Jonathan Coachman comes out with a clipboard and a pencil and is taking notes. The search for his client continues. Grade: 67

====================

In the back we see Ric Flair exiting Evolution’s locker room. He will take on Goldberg….Next! Grade: 77

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

Ric Flair vs Goldberg

Flair gets in some good offense early on and periodically through the match but he just cant ever seem to handle the raw power of Goldberg. Eventually Flair gets Goldberg in the figure four but Goldberg simply reaches across grabbing Flair by the throat, lifting him up and nailing the Jackhammer for the 3 count.

Winner: Goldberg Grade 67

====================

Following the victory out comes Batista with a steel chair. Goldberg fights off Batista but then is chopped blocked by Flair and goes down. Flair kicks at Goldberg and places the chair in the center of the ring. Batista picks up Goldberg and delivers a Batista-bomb onto the chair. Triple H comes out to the stage clapping as Goldberg is down and hurt as Raw goes off the air. Grade: 86

Final Show Grade: 75

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/rawclosingbumper2003_zpsa25d06ab.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following Raw here are the current matches for:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e3/Unforgiven_2003.jpg/200px-Unforgiven_2003.jpg

Sunday - Week 3, September - Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania

World Heavyweight Championship

Scott Steiner vs Triple H © w/Ric Flair

Batista vs Goldberg

Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels

Intercontinental Championship - Fatal Fourway Match

The Hurricane vs Matt Hardy vs Booker T vs Christian ©

World Tag Team Championship Match - If the Dudley Boyz Lose They Must Break Up

The Dudley Boyz vs La Resistance ©

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Smackdown/smackdownseptweek203_zps7115ff90.jpg

Last week Kurt Angle and surprise partner Rikishi surprised WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and The Big Show. Reports say the Champion may have been injured during that match but his agent Paul Heyman isn't talking. This week the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle faces Heyman's other client, The Big Show. But where Heyman is, can Lesnar be far behind?

Tune in tonight on UPN at 8/7c for the most action packed show on television.

Announced Matches:

A-Train vs John Cena

Akio vs Billy Kidman

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs the Bashams

Kurt Angle vs The Big Show

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/2003/1048832-smackdown_logo_zpsa8ec82a2.jpg

[A video airs showing last week’s highlights specifically what happened between Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle which ended with Angle challenging Lesnar to Three Stages of Hell at No Mercy.]

GRADE: 69

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/2003/SDbreak_zpse79a3145.jpg

[The opening theme package plays and as soon as it is over we’re at the announcer’s table. Michael Cole and Tazz welcome us to Smackdown. Tazz breaks the news that we’ll have an impromptu match for the United States Championship a little later between Billy Gunn and the champ Eddie Guererro. Cole says that we’re not going to wait to get down to action. The first match of the night is next and the competitors are already in the ring.]

GRADE: 79

A-Train vs John Cena

A-Train wants to rely on his power to win the match but Cena shows he has plenty of that. They trade the momentum back and forth but when A-Train goes for his running powerslam into the corner, Cena slips out the back, shoving his opponent into the corner chest first. A-Train staggers out and right into an F-U which nets Cena the victory.

Winner by Pinfall: John Cena

GRADE: 64

[backstage, Mr. McMahon and Sable are lounging in his office.]

Sable> So what are we going to do about your daughter?

Vince> I have a plan.

Sable> When are we going to get rid of her?

Vince> Damn it, you need to learn a little patience. Rome wasn’t built in a

day and my daughter’s demise won’t be either. You tried it your way with Rhyno and that failed…miserably.

Sable> That’s the Undertaker’s fault.

Vince> No, it was your’s for not thinking it through. But don’t worry, like I told you last week, everyone will get what they deserve.

GRADE: 74

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[Cole and Taz update us on the condition of Chris Benoit following the break. A replay is shown of last week when Brock Lesnar mauled him backstage. They report Benoit is out indefinitely with a possibly injured neck.]

GRADE: 86

[backstage the Undertaker enters Stephanie McMahon’s office. She thanks him not only for coming by but for what he did for her last week in saving her from Rhyno. He says somebody had to do it and she tells him that at No Mercy he’s going to get the opportunity to give Rhyno the last ride of his career. Taker nods in satisfaction before leaving.]

GRADE: 90

Akio w/Sakoda vs Billy Kidman

A decent match with a lot of quick action. Kidman is beginning to put it together when Sakoda distracts him. When he turns around Akio is ready and catches Kidman with a tornado DDT for the win.

Winner by Pinfall: Akio

GRADE: 46

[backstage Torrie Wilson is standing by with Paul Heyman.]

Torrie> Mr. Heyman, WWE.com reported that the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar was injured last week at the hands of Kurt Angle…..

Heyman> Wrong. Brock Lesnar was not injured at the hands of Kurt Angle because Kurt Angle is incapable of hurting Brock Lesnar. It was a freak incident and though YOUR WWE Champion is not here tonight, I am. And I am compelled on his behalf to gratefully accept Kurt Angle’s challenge for next month’s No Mercy event and the Three Stages of Hell match he’s requested. Torrie I don’t expect you to be able to understand the psychology aspect of this but we couldn’t ask for a stronger match to suit the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar. He doesn’t wear down, he doesn’t feel pain, he just decimates whatever is in front of him…ask Chris Benoit about that if he’s able to nod or shake his head at this point. Kurt, you let your mouth write a check that Brock Lesnar will cash.

GRADE: 77

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[Following the break, Rhyno is alone in his locker room.]

Rhyno> Undertaker, I’ve never had a beef with you. Last week I was sent to do a job. But you couldn’t help youself. You couldn’t leave well enough alone. And now, Stephanie McMahon puts us in a match at No Mercy as if it’s some kind of punishment for me.

[He grins]

Undertaker I’m going to show you what happens to people who don’t mind their own business. I’m going to snap you in half and the crowd will chant..GORE……GORE…..GORE!

[A graphic is shown hyping next week’s match in the Cruiserweight tournament to crown a new number one contender. It’ll feature Funaki against Jamie Noble.]

GRADE: 34

United States Championship

Eddie Guererro © vs Billy Gunn

A good match with some back and forth. Gunn actually looks like he’ll pull off the upset and capture the title but Guererro hits a low blow when the referee isn’t looking before ramming Gunn’s shoulder into the ring post. After picking at the injury for a few moments, Guererro hits a running flying forearm before hitting the big frog splash for the win.

Winner by Pinfall and still United States Champion: Eddie Guererro

GRADE: 78

[backstage Kurt Angle thanks Rikishi again for his help last week. Rikishi says it was a pleasure and if he doesn’t mind, he’d like to be in his corner tonight to make sure Paul Heyman stays put. Angle gratefully accepts the offer and seals the deal with a handshake.]

[stephanie McMahon is in her office when he father enters.]

Stephanie> What the hell do you want?

Vince> Hello to you too.

Stephanie> Your little tramp tried to send a maniac after me last week and

you think I’m going to say hello?

Vince> I think you’re blowing it out of proportion.

Stephanie> The only one who blows anything around here is her.

Vince> Next week I’ll have an announcement concerning your job performance review. Make sure you dress up a little more than this.

[He motions to what she has on before leaving. When he’s gone she screams in frustration.]

GRADE: 79

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[backstage Eddie Guererro is all smiles following his title defense when he comes face to face with John Cena.]

Guererro> What’re you looking at Holmes?

Cena> I’m looking at the US Champ.

Guererro> Damn right you are. Now get out of my way.

Cena> You know, you like to walk around saying how you love to lie, cheat, and steal?

Guererro> Yea?

Cena> Let me give it a try. I will not defeat you for the United States Championship. That was the lie. Now here comes the cheat.

[Cena, whose hand was behind his back lays out Guererro with a right hand assisted by the chain and padlock.]

Cena> What was that last thing….oh yea.

[He reaches down and picks up the belt, giving the unconscious Guererro the You Can’t See Me gesture.]

Cena> You want this back you know where to find me…..Holmes.

[Cena walks off and Guererro is only beginning to stir.]

GRADE: 76

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs the Bashams w/Shaniqua

The Bashams don’t seem to know what to do with this fast flying pairing they face and London and Kendrick keep the Bashams on their heels throughout most of the match but eventually they make a mistake. In this case Kendrick is caught by Danny as he attempts a flying cross body block and when Doug floors London off the apron, the Bashams hit a double slingshot suplex on Kendrick for the win.

Winners by Pinfall: The Bashams

GRADE: 54

[Torrie Wilson is backstage to interview the APA about their match next week. It’s a standard affair but one thing is clear. The APA is supremely confidant and they make a pledge. Not only will they win next week but they will be the next tag team champions!]

GRADE: 44

[stephanie McMahon is seated at her desk, looking stressed when Paul Heyman knocks lightly and steps in.]

Stephanie> Oh God, Heyman what do you want?

Heyman> Ms. McMahon I know you’re busy and you have a lot going on but I wanted to ask you to reconsider this Three Stages of Hell match for No Mercy because the last thing Smackdown needs, or you as General Manager, is to lose Kurt Angle.

Stephanie> I think you’re a little overconfidant.

Heyman> And with all due respect I think you’re a little blind. The WWE Champion Brock Lesnar nor myself, will be held accountable for what happens to Kurt Angle at No Mercy. Whatever happens will be on your head and his blood will be on your hands.

[Heyman leaves and Stephanie begins to show a moment of doubt.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[A graphic lets us know that next week will be the finals of the Tag Team number one contender tournament with the APA taking on the Bashams.]

GRADE: 43

The Big Show w/Paul Heyman vs Kurt Angle w/Rikishi

The Big Show dominates the early moments of the match but when Heyman tries to get involved, Rikishi gives chase and when he catches him, throws Heyman over his shoulder and carries to the back. Show is distracted by all this and that give Angle the opening he needs to take the momentum in the match. He begins targeting Show’s legs and eventually hooks on the Angle Lock. Big Show, large as he is, isn’t able to get to the ropes and has to tap.

Winner by Submission: Kurt Angle

GRADE: 83

[Angle is celebrating his win, when suddenly Brock Lesnar jumps the barrier behind the announcers and slides into the ring with the title belt. When Angle turns around, Lesnar sprints at him and lays him out with a clean shot to the head. As show ends Angle is flat on his back as Lesnar plants a foot on his chest and raises the title belt high.]

GRADE:88

OVERALL: 82

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Logos/wrestlingnewselitebanner26ws.jpg

RATINGS

RAW on SPIKE TV scored a 7.11 (last week 7.18)

Smackdown on UPN scored a 7.58 (last week 7.52)

TALENT RELATIONS

* The WWE came to terms with a few more contracts this week. Most notably Ricky Steamboat signed to become a trainer for OVW, joining Dusty Rhodes and the Million Dollar Man joined the staff as a Road Agent.

AROUND THE RING

*Brock Lesnar’s injury was thankfully minor and he has been given a clean bill of health to get back in the ring. A lot of people are very relieved.

*Plans are being made for two new factions on Smackdown. One with completely fresh faces and one led by a familiar face. It’s expected both will come to fruition by the end of the year but there is no known timetable.

*Many insiders believe that the WWE is looking to stabilize their tag team divisions on both Brands. That is not to say that tag teams will be a major focus of the shows but the early plans are to have at least five steady tag teams on each show.

*Speaking of tag teams one long time team is scheduled to split with one of the members in store for a singles push.

*It’s expected that at Survivor Series we may see a champion versus champion match but it’s unknown as to which championships will be on the line.

*WWE will soon begin negotiating new television contracts for RAW.

*Early plans for Edge have him immediately slated into a title program upon his return which will be shortly after Wrestlemania XX.

*Diamond Dallas Page has announced his retirement from active competition.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/rawpreviewseptweek3_zps52510e71.jpg

UNFORGIVEN OPPONENTS COLLIDE IN HUGE 8 MAN MAIN EVENT

With Unforgiven this Sunday live on Pay Per View, Raw rolls into Columbia, South Carolina with an epic main event. Just days before Scott Steiner challenges for the World Heavyweight Championship he will join with Goldberg (who has his own huge confrontation with Batista at Unforgiven) and the Dudley Boyz who may be wrestling their last Raw match ever as a team when they take on Triple H, Batista and La Resistance. 3 big matches at Unforgiven are represented in this match - what will happen in our main event?

Just six days before the fatal fourway for the Intercontinental Championship Booker T & The Hurricane will team up to take on Raw's newest star Matt Hardy & Intercontinental Champion Christian.

Last week on Raw Randy Orton told the world he is the Legend Killer and then assaulted WWE Hall of Famer, The Fabulous Moolah. As a result Shawn Michaels has demanded a match with the cocky young star at Unforgiven but this week on Raw Randy Orton will have a "warm up match" with another WWE Legend. Who will that be? Will HBK get his hands on Orton?

Finally, the Shane McMahon - Kane conflict went to new and dangerous heights last week on Raw when Shane hit Kane with a car but the psychotic Big Red Monster sat up and laughed. Kane has informed WWE.com that he has a "surprise" for Shane this week on Raw. What does that ominous promise mean for Shane O'Mac?

Unforgiven is THIS SUNDAY on Pay Per View and Raw looks ready to explode. Find out what happens LIVE on Spike TV at 9/8c.

Matches:

Goldberg, Scott Steiner & The Dudley Boyz vs Triple H, Batista & La Resistance

Randy Orton vs a WWE Legend

Booker T & The Hurricane vs Matt Hardy & Christian

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/rawtop_zps772d8be6.jpg

Monday; September, Week 3 - Carolina Center - Columbia, South Carolina

Raw opens with Eric Bischoff in his office. There is a knock on the door and Bischoff goes and answers it and it is a production assistant who tells him that this package just arrived for his attention. Bischoff takes it and opens it and inside there is a video tape. Bischoff puts it inside a VCR in his office and the tape opens with a smiling Stone Cold Steve Austin sitting on a couch holding a beer in his hands.

Austin – “Hi, Eric. Hope you are enjoying Raw tonight. I’m here at the Smoking Skull Ranch down here in Texas and I’m resting up. I hope you have enjoyed not having ol’ Stone Cold around the last few weeks but you see, Eric, that is about to change. Earlier today Linda McMahon called me and guess what? The WWE Board has reached their decision. And next week, Live from Washington, DC, Linda McMahon and I will both be on hand. Eric one of us is going home for good after next week’s Raw and I have to ask you: with all that you have done to Linda and to her family and to the Raw superstars….just who do you think they’re going to fire?” [Austin laughs and raises his beer in a mocking toast] “Enjoy this last week Eric…we’ll see you next Monday”

Bischoff looks like he is going to puke. Next week on Raw either Austin or Bischoff will be fired!

Grade: 84

====================

The Raw opening signature by Union Underground plays and the camera cuts to the pyro shooting onto the stage and we are live from Columbia, South Carolina as Unforgiven is just six days away and tonight we have a huge main event: The Dudley Boyz, in perhaps their final match on Raw, will team with Scott Steiner and Goldberg to take on La Resistance, Batista and the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H!

====================

The Hurricane & Booker T vs Matt Hardy & Christian

- the finish comes when Matt, who have not been able to agree to anything with Christian during this match, drops down as Christian comes for a tag and walks away. The IC Champion is yelling at Hardy as he waves back and Christian turns around and gets the Book End for the 3 count. Following the match Booker and Hurricane celebrate while Christian is down and Matt Hardy is smirking

Winners by Pinfall: The Hurricane & Booker T Grade: 68

====================

In the back we see Mickie James with Women’s Champion, Molly Holly. Molly says it is reprehensible that a champion of her caliber does not have a match at Unforgiven. She has defeated every single person put in front of her whether its Trish Stratus, Victoria, Jacqueline or even The Fabulous Moolah. Her not having a title match on Raw’s pay per view just won’t do – so at Unforgiven she is going to walk down to the ring and issue an open challenge to any diva who wants to take the title from her. Grade: 38

====================

In his office, Eric Bischoff is shown sitting on his couch, on the phone saying “come on, answer” as we go to commercial. Grade: 68

----COMMERCIAL BREAK---

Raw returns and Bischoff is still in his office. He finally gets through and it’s to WWE CEO Linda McMahon’s office. He tries to convince Linda to change her mind pointing out the positive ruthless aggression he has brought to Raw. He listens and his face gets progressively angry as it is clear Linda is not buying it and will stick to the board’s decision. He thanks her and when the call ends throws the phone at the wall. Grade: 65

====================

Goldust vs Chris Jericho

Good back and forth match but soon Jericho is in control and Goldust is forced to tap out to the Walls of Jericho.

Winner by Submission: Chris Jericho Grade: 80

After the match Jericho gets on the mic to mock Kevin Nash saying that Jericho is on a roll but Bald Sexy is off hiding and licking his wounds following SummerSlam. Jericho is turning his attention away from Nash because Kevin is old new…..a Production Assistant comes into the ring and Jericho goes “what do you want, ass clown?” The PA tells him that he was just informed that Kevin Nash will be returning to Raw next week. Jericho looks shocked and drops the mic and walks from the ring with his head down absorbing this news. Grade: 81

====================

JR & King hype tonight’s main event. Grade: 75

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/raweek4septemberbumper2_zps45542871.jpg Grade: 74

====================

JR & King hype up the world tag team title match this Sunday at Unforgiven and show us some highlights of the career of the Dudley Boyz in WWE. Their first Tag title wins, the various TLC matches, D-Von and Bubba getting the tables, and reuniting at Survivor Series 2002. Tonight could be the last time we ever see them on Raw as a team again. Grade: 61

====================

In the back we see Christian and Matt Hardy fighting in a locker room. Hurricane and Booker run in and all four sides are going at it as officials race in to calm everyone down. Grade: 62

====================

Val Venis vs Test w/Stacy Kiebler

A squash match for the most part though Stacy is cheering for Val every chance she can get. Test hits him with the big foot to the face for the 3 count.

Winner by Pinfall: Test

Following the match Test forces Stacy to raise his hand as Jonathan Coachman comes out and surveys Test. The search continues. Grade: 65

====================

We go back to last week where Shane McMahon tried to take out Kane with a car. Shane is coming to the ring….Next. Grade: 77

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/raweek4septemberbumper1_zpsa1595ffb.jpg Grade: 76

====================

Shane comes down to the ring. He says he is tired of playing games and he is tired of the attacks back and forth. It is time for Kane and Shane to meet each other face to face which is why he has asked and has been granted a match with Kane this Sunday at Unforgiven. Kane, I see that last week a car didn’t get the job done but this Sunday I will. I won’t rest until you cant stand anym….Kane comes on the titan tron. He says Shane fighting him this Sunday is just fine with him but Kane wonders what “she” will have to say about that. The camera pans back and we see Kane is in front of a house at a door. Shane’s eyes get wide with fear. Kane says Shane knows where he is and Kane wonder’s how Shane is feeling now. Think about what I’ve done to people: to JR, to Rob Van Dam, to your mom. How does it feel Shane? Your hundreds of miles away and I’m home…..well your home to be exact. You want me at Unforgiven? You got me but for now I’m gonna say hi to Marissa. Shane screams at Kane to stay away from her as Kane kicks the door in. As the screen goes to black we hear a woman screaming for help and Kane’s maniacal laughter. Shane races from the ring and heads to the back running for his life. Grade: 65

====================

In the back Randy Orton is coming out with Ric Flair. He will take on a legend of his choosing….next. Grade: 81

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

We come back and during the break Shane McMahon is seen on the phone telling the police to hurry to the house. He is racing to his car and speeds away from the arena still on the phone with the police. Grade: 76

====================

JR and King take us back to recent weeks where Randy Orton took out SGT. Slaughter and last week where he gave the RKO to The Fabulous Moolah before Shawn Michaels made the save. Grade: 78

====================

WWE Legend vs Randy Orton

Orton comes out with Ric Flair and gets on the mic. He says that this Sunday he will kill the legend of the Heartbreak Kid but tonight he needs a warm up. And thanks to Eric Bischoff that warm up will be against....Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Lawler is surprised but has no choice but to get into the ring. He tries valiantly but it is clear that he cant match up. Flair distracts King and Orton low blows him. From then on Orton is dominant and easily hits the RKO for the 3 count.

Winner by Pinfall: Randy Orton Grade: 80

Following the match Orton tells Flair to pick Lawler up and hold him. He says to Michaels that this is a preview for what he will do at Unforgiven. They begin to double team Lawler when HBK runs out. Orton takes a powder to the floor but Flair is caught with the sweet chin music. Michaels stands over Flair daring Orton to get into the ring. Grade: 88

====================

Goldberg, Steiner and The Dudley Boyz are with Mickie James. They say that the time for talk is over. Bubba Ray admits this might be their last night together on Raw but if that’s the case they will make it memorable. Goldberg says what Triple H started Batista will pay the price for. At Unforgiven he is taking out Batista and then he’s coming for Hunter. Steiner promises that before this night is over Triple H will see the real Scott Steiner. All four men walk off and we see Triple H watching the screen nervously. Grade: 66

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

JR & King thank Sevendust for “Enemy” which is the theme song for this Sunday’s Sold Out Unforgiven from the Hershey Arena in Hershey, PA. Here are the matches:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchworldtagteamtitle_zpsa8981bfd.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchictitle_zps60ba8b7e.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchshanevskane_zps0f9645a8.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchhbkvsorton_zps9d6b0f7f.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchgoldbergvsbatista_zps8b7e8b8a.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchworldtitle_zps5f83ccba.jpg

Grade: 78

====================

In the back we see Triple H, Batista and La Resistance head out. We’re taking our last commercial break and our main event is……NEXT. Grade: 63

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

Goldberg, Scott Steiner & The Dudley Boyz vs Triple H, Batista & La Resistance

A wild brawl quickly breaks out. With the referee unable to control things La Resistance is able to hit D-Von with a chair and get the cheap win.

Winners: Triple H, Batista & La Resistance Grade 67

====================

Following the match everyone breaks into a brawl with their respective opponents. During the brawl Steiner has grabbed a pipe and Triple H is backing off. Steiner chases after him. Goldberg in the ring goes to spear Batista but Batista moves out of the way and he takes out Sylvain Grenier instead. Batista tries a Batista Bomb on Goldberg but Goldberg powers out and the two tumble to the floor. The Dudleys put Renee Dupree through a table.

In the back we see Triple H running from Steiner. Steiner is giving chase with the pipe in hand yelling at Hunter to be a man and fight. Hunter goes into a limo and as it drives off Steiner hurls his pipe at the back window. The last image of Raw is Triple H’s limo speeding away from SC with a pipe out the back of it while Scott Steiner screams that Hunter is a coward and that belt is his on Sunday.

Grade: 82

Final Show Grade: 79

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/rawclosingbumper2003_zpsa25d06ab.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Smackdown/smackdownseptweek32003_zps892a3ff3.jpg

A week after Mr. McMahon announced a performance review for his daughter, Smackdown General Manager Stephanie McMahon, the WWE Chairman will be on hand. What will his ruling be and what will be the affect on Smackdown?

Tune in tonight on UPN at 8/7c for the most action packed show on television!

Announced Matches:

Funaki vs Jamie Noble in the Cruiserweight #1 Contender tournament

Rhyno vs Rikishi

The APA vs the Bashams in the finals of the Tag Team #1 contenders tournament

Rey Mysterio vs Nunzio for the Cruiserweight Championship

The Undertaker vs The Big Show

Funaki vs Jamie Noble in the Cruiserweight #1 Contender tournament

Rhyno vs Rikishi

The APA vs the Bashams in the finals of the Tag Team #1 contenders tournament

Rey Mysterio vs Nunzio for the Cruiserweight Championship

The Undertaker vs The Big Show

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/2003/1048832-smackdown_logo_zpsa8ec82a2.jpg

[A video package of last week’s show plays highlighting the main event between the Big Show and Kurt Angle which saw Angle win but then suffer a beating at the hands of WWE Champion Brock Lesnar.]

GRADE: 80

[Following the theme video and shots of the crowd Michael Cole and Tazz welcome us to the show. They hype the main event of the Undertaker vs the Big Show and General Manager Stephanie McMahon’s performance review by her father.

GRADE: 68

Funaki vs Jamie Noble w/Nidia

Noble controls the match and seemingly has it all going his way but Funaki fights back. Noble makes the mistake of playing to Nidia and blowing her a kiss after slamming Funaki and when he reaches down to pick him up Funaki rolls him into a small cradle for the win.

Winner by Pinfall: Funaki

GRADE: 15

[backstage Eddie Guererro is frantically searching for John Cena asking anyone he comes across if they’ve seen him. He gets no help and grows angrier as he disappears down the hallway.]

GRADE: 67

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[A graphic is shown hyping next week’s Cruiserweight tournament match between Taijiri and Paul London.]

GRADE: 48

[in pre-taped comments we see Paul Heyman and WWE Champion Brock Lesnar.]

Heyman> Alrirght Mr. Angle, do we have your attention now? You think you can intentionally attempt to injure my client then challenge him to Three Stages of Hell and just get away with it? Last week showed two things. First that Brock Lesnar is impervious. You tried to end his career and you failed. The second thing is that when it comes to No Mercy the only one in store for some hell is you. Most men don’t want to be in a match with the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar for one fall let alone three. Do you know why? Because most men don’t want to be a wheelchair at your age. You asked for this Mr. Angle. You asked for it and now you’ve got it.

Lesnar> At No Mercy this ends Kurt because I’m going to end your career.

GRADE: 85

Rhyno vs Rikishi

Two powerful men in this one but they don’t seem to really click in the ring. The match is passable and ends when Rhyno ducks a standing side kick and bounds off the ropes, connecting with a Gore.

Winner by Pinfall: Rhyno

GRADE: 60

[A vignette plays showing a woman’s calves and designer looking high heels as she walks across what appears to be a marble floor coming to a desk. She sits and swivels her chair so that we’re looking at the back of the chair as the camera moves higher, showing only some blonde hair. The back of the black leather chair is emblazoned with a logo:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/2003/SE_zps9fcd4814.jpg

The last thing we hear is her amused laughter.]

GRADE: 59

[The cameras find Mr. McMahon power walking down the corridor on his way to the ring. Stephanie McMahon’s performance review is next!]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jxPFZc0yzoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon struts down to the ring.]

Vince> Alright, its time for the job performance review of my daughter Stephanie on her stint as Smackdown General Manager. Stephanie come out here and don’t waste anymore of my time.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eOZ5WmSUL0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[stephanie comes down, looking very professional.]

Vince> I’m going to make this short and sweet. Your tenure as the General Manager of this show has quite frankly…sucked. It has been so terrible that I should fire you right here on the spot. But never let it be said that Vincent Kennedy McMahon is not a forgiving man. So if you want to keep this job, you have to join a very prestigious club.

[stephanie looks like a cross between insulted and horrified. Vince turns his back, looking like he’s undoing his belt while Stephanie protests, shaking her head. From behind, Sable runs down to the ring and blasts Stephanie, stunning her. Sable continues beating Stephanie down when Vince turns around, his pants not undone.

Vince> Stephanie, I told you that tonight you’d be kissing ass and that’s just what’s going to happen!

[Vince picks up his daughter who’s almost unconscious as Sable bends over, pulling down her stetch pants in the process revealing a black thong. Vince manhandles his daughter, forcing her to kiss Sable’s ass for several seconds before dropping her into the mat. Sable re-dresses and joins Vince by his side.]

Vince> You know I don’t think that was good enough so I’ve decided there’s only one way to settle it. You kissed ass tonight and at No Mercy you’re going to get your ass kicked because it’s going to be you against Sable and the winner will be the General Manager of Smackdown!

[They leave the ring, as Stephanie is just starting to wake up.]

GRADE: 60

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[A replay is shown of Mr. McMahon’s pronouncement of a match at No Mercy with General Manager on the line between Sable and Stephanie McMahon and Sable’s later attack on Stephanie.]

GRADE: 71

Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio © vs Nunzio

Rey Mysterio is in control from the opening bell and pulls out all the stops in what is an entertaining match. When Nunzio does try and take the momentum Mysterio uses his agility to bound off the ropes with a cross body block for the three count.

Winner by Pinfall and still Cruiserweight Champion: Rey Mysterio

GRADE: 53

[backstage Eddie Guererro looks like a lost puppy, still looking for his title belt which John Cena stole when suddenly he stops and sees the United States Championship neatly folded on the floor. Guererro begins to creep towards it when John Cena suddenly steps into the hallway, holding a fire hose. Before Eddie can snatch the belt Cena lets loose with the water and forces Guererro to give up his ground and retreat. Cena shuts off the hose and collects the title belt with a wide smile.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[Paul Heyman is seen counseling his client the Big Show backstage before his big match with the Undertaker. When they notice the cameras they walk off, Heyman looking especially annoyed.]

GRADE: 80

APA vs the Bashams w/Shaniqua

A lot of power on display in this one but the APA overcomes an early Basham advantage and ends things with a powerslam via Simmons on Danny Basham for the win.

Winner by Pinfall: APA

GRADE: 55

[A graphic is shown hyping the fact the APA will challenge for the WWE Tag Team Championships at No Mercy against the World’s Greatest Tag Team.]

GRADE: 40

[The APA doesn’t have a chance to even celebrate their title shot before the Champs run down to the ring and attack them from behind. Simmons is sent shoulder-first into the post and Bradshaw gets hit with a bridged German suplex with an added legdrop from Benjamin. The APA are left down and out as the Champions are all smiles.]

GRADE: 46

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[Torrie Wilson interviews Kurt Angle who says he didn’t try to end Lesnar’s career a few weeks ago but at No Mercy there’s no promises. Maybe a broken ankle. Maybe a broken neck. Angle doesn’t fear Lesnar. On the contrary he can’t wait because in Three Stages of Hell the three I’s will be on full display. It’s true, it’s damn true.]

GRADE: 82

The Undertaker vs The Big Show w/Paul Heyman

The Undertaker and Big Show go right for each other and trade heavy attacks for the majority of the match. Big Show gets a close two count on a chokeslam but when he goes for another, Taker slips out of the back and hits one of his own for the 1-2-kickout. Show gets back to his feet and Heyman urges him to get out of the ring and call it an early night. Taker doesn’t look amused as the referee’s count hits ten.

Winner by Countout: The Undertaker

[The Undertaker celebrates his victory but a moment later Rhyno hops the barrier and gets into the ring. When the Undertaker turns around he’s virtually broken in half with a Gore. Taker is down holding his ribs as Rhyno smiles like a maniac as the show goes off the air.]

GRADE: 78

OVERALL: 77

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Logos/wrestlingnewselitebanner26ws.jpg

RATINGS

-RAW on SPIKE TV scored a 7.14 (last week 7.11)

-Smackdown on UPN scored a 7.42 (last week 7.58)

SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT REPORT

-Gail Kim def Stacy Keibler and Jacqueline

-Goldust def Sylvain Grenier

VELOCITY REPORT

-Chavo Guererro def Sakoda

-Matt Morgan def Scotty 2 Hotty

-The World's Greatest Tag Team defended the WWE Tag Team Championship against Billy Gunn and Orlando Jordan

AROUND THE RING

-WWE is said to be optimistic about tonight's Unforgiven. They feel that they have built a strong set of stories in a very short time frame with each match getting alot of focus on Raw. The event looks good on paper and of course that doesn't always translate to the actual show but WWE is confident heading into it.

-Expect the Fatal Fourway for the Intercontinental Title to get significant match time. Current plans call for the match to get 15-20 minutes.

-As of this writing WWE has yet to make a call on whether the Dudley Boyz will split up or take the Tag Team Titles tonight.

-For some of the matches, Unforgiven, is just a plot point to story and not an end to them. Expect a lot of continuation coming out of the show.

-A WWE source has confirmed there are plans for at least one title change written into the show tonight.

-In backstage notes, Jerry Lawler and Randy Orton really enjoyed working against each other and showed great chemistry in the ring. Meanwhile on Smackdown Sable and Torrie Wilson have recently become fast friends both sharing a love of classical music.

-The horrendous match between Funaki and Jamie Noble nearly cost the road agent in charge his job this week but cooler heads prevailed. WWE was said to be disappointed in both that match and the WWE Cruiserweight title match though it's been said that Mysterio and Nunzio enjoyed the match and formed good chemistry through it.

Here the final card for Unforgiven THIS SUNDAY. (Posting so that you guys can predict if you wish):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e3/Unforgiven_2003.jpg/200px-Unforgiven_2003.jpg

Sunday - Week 3, September - Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania

World Heavyweight Championship

Scott Steiner vs Triple H © w/Ric Flair

Batista vs Goldberg

Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels

Kane vs Shane McMahon

Intercontinental Championship - Fatal Fourway Match

The Hurricane vs Matt Hardy vs Booker T vs Christian ©

World Tag Team Championship Match - If the Dudley Boyz Lose They Must Break Up

The Dudley Boyz vs La Resistance ©

Women's Championship Match

Women's Champion Molly Holly Will Issue an Open Challenge to Any WWE Diva

http://cache.onlineworldofwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Unforgiven.jpg

Sunday Week 3 September, 2003 - Giant Center - Hershey, Pennsylvania

Unforgiven opens with a video package highlighting the Triple H – Steiner – Goldberg – Batista story. It focuses on the desperation of Triple H to keep Goldberg from the title, focuses on Steiner’s two loses to Triple H from earlier this year, Batista and Goldberg brawling and ends with Triple H running for his life at the end of Raw. Grade: 75

We cut to “Austin/Bischoff Present: WWE Unforgiven” graphic and to the Giant Center as the crowd comes alive and Unforgiven is on the air.

JR: “We are sold out in the Giant Center in Hershey Pennsylvania! We are here and ready to call the Heavyweight Championship of the World. Welcome everyone to Unforgiven. Good Ole’ JR alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler and we thank you wherever you are for joining us tonight. King, are you ready?”

King: “Oh you bet I am, JR. Tonight its put up or shut up for Scott Steiner and for Goldberg. They both whine about Evolution this and Evolution that, well tonight they have their chance and JR they are all out of excuses if they fail tonight.”

JR: “That is to come later but right now lets go backstage to our colleague, Mickie James, who is with one half of the first of our four title matches tonight: The Dudley Boyz”.

=========================================

Mickie James is at the Unforgiven set with Bubba Ray and D-Von who look amped and ready.

Mickie: I’m here with the Dudley Boyz and guys you are just minutes away from possibly wrestling for the very last time as a team. What are your thoughts?”

Bubba: “We think that if you expect this to be the last time you see D-Von and I together as a team then you better think again. You see we are in Pennsylvania, the place where D-Von and I spilled our blood for the last decade. We have traveled up and down this state, from small halls to big arenas, and in the process we became the greatest tag team in Sports-Entertainment history. We have been tag team champions sixteen times and if you think that our story ends tonight? La Resistance you have no idea what is coming your way. You see we do things differently here in this neck of the woods. This isn’t gay Paris – this is hardcore country and tonight your asses are going through tables and The Dudley Boyz will make history once more – as the 17 time World Tag Team Champions!”

D-Von: “Oh my brother……TESTIFY!!!!”

Bubba and D-Von high five and head toward the ring. Grade: 65

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchworldtagteamtitle_zpsa8981bfd.jpg

The finish comes when D-Von is thrown outside the ring and Bubba starts fighting a double team. Eventually Bubba is able to get rid of Sylvain and goes for the Bubba Bomb on Dupree. Renee reverses it and rolls up Bubba while Sylvain holds his hand for extra pressure for the 1..2..3.

Winners and still World Tag Team Champions: La Resistance Grade: 68

Following the match Robert Conway runs out and celebrates with La Resistance. D-Von and Bubba are in the ring stunned. After the champs leave the crowd starts to realize that they’ve just seen the end of the Dudley Boyz and they come to their feet to give a standing ovation. JR & King stand up as does the production crew around the ring and the Dudleyz are given a standing ovation as they walk to the back. Grade: 56

JR & King take us back to Raw last week where Molly Holly announced she would issue an open challenge for the Women’s Championship tonight. Grade: 64

Women's Championship

Molly Holly's Open Challenge

Molly comes out and says she has dominated this division. Whether it is Jazz or Trish or Victoria or Jacqueline it doesn’t matter because she has beaten them all. So bring out whatever has been that is left in the bac…..

Lita’s music stuns the crowd and Molly is shocked as the former WWE Women’s Champion makes her return from injury. She gets in the ring with Molly and Molly tries to tell the ref that she changed her mind but to no avail. The ref rings the bell.

Molly tries to regain some composure but facing Lita was definitely not in her plans. Lita is in control for a while and then Molly pulls Lita by the shorts and throws her outside the ring. On the floor she slams Lita a few times and works on her repaired neck. Molly throws her back in the ring and goes up top for the Molly Go Round but Lita ducks it and Molly lands on her ass. Lita hits the Twist of Fate and goes up top and delivers the Moonsault for the 3 count and a New Women’s Champion.

Winner and New Women's Champion: Lita

Following the match Lita celebrates and takes in the cheers of the crowd for a successful comeback. Grade: 55

JR & King take us back to Monday on Raw and show the confrontation between Shane McMahon and Kane where Kane appeared to break into Shane’s house with Shane’s wife screaming for help. Grade: 78

In the back Mickie James is with Shane McMahon. She says that in a few moments he will take on the monster Kane but the world is wondering what did Kane do on Monday? Shane says that Kane was playing mind games with his family. He entered Shane’s home and tried to scare Shane’s wife but that’s all it was because once the screen went to black he left. He was simply trying to freak out Shane but what he ended up doing is pissing me off. In just a few moments I will make Kane pay for what he did to my mother, to my wif…..Kane attacks Shane from behind sending Mickie screaming off. Grade: 77

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchshanevskane_zps0f9645a8.jpg

Shane fights back and he and Kane brawl in the back before making their way out to ringside. Shane gets the boom camera and swings it at Kane and grabs a chair and starts laying out Kane. Kane retreats to the ring and as Shane gets in he is dropped with a legdrop to the back of the neck. The ref comes in the ring but he never gets to ring the bell as Kane delivers a chokeslam on the referee. Kane throws Shane out of the ring and grabs a camera cable and wraps it around Shane’s throat. Kane hangs Shane and ties him to the ringpost and goes under the ring looking for a weapon. He grabs a Singapore Cane but as he goes to hit Shane, Shane uses ab strength to lift his legs around Kane and choke him. Meanwhile Shane gets out of the hanging and holds onto Kane’s head punching him while he chokes Kane. Kane drops to the ground and Shane grabs the cane and whips into Kane breaking it over Kane’s back. Shane rolls Kane in the ring and grabs a chair and enters to attack but Kane is up and kicks Shane in the face. Kane lift’s Shane and delivers a tombstone onto the chair in the ring. He grabs the chair and picks Shane up to his feet, places the chair under Shane’s throat and slams Shane into the chair into the mat with it. Kane, laughing while he does this, puts Shane’s head inside the chair and goes out of the ring to grab another chair. He comes inside and delivers a chair shot to the chair that has Shane’s head in it. Shane is rolling around clutching his throat as blood spews from inside his mouth. That finally brings out medical and a ton of WWE officials and even some wrestlers. They force Kane to go to the back while Shane is lifted, still spitting up blood and clutching his throat, to a stretcher and raced out of the ring from a match that never happened. Grade: 68

In the back we see the Dudley Boyz packing up. Superstar after superstar come in to shake their hands as does WWE officials. They hug a few employees and we see them leave the arena together for the final time as a tag team. Grade: 54

In the back Shane McMahon is shown being given Oxygen while doctors and paramedics rush him to an awaiting ambulance screaming “hurry, we need to get him to the hospital now”. The ambulance races off into the Pennsylvania night. Grade: 75

We go to a video package of all the events that led to the fatal fourway match which is next. Grade: 59

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchictitle_zps60ba8b7e.jpg

This is a back and forth match with a lot of near falls with various points looking like all four men are going to win it. Christian and Matt work together for awhile but soon theyre at each other’s throats. Booker and Hurricane work together for awhile but soon they are fighting to take the title. Eventually all four men are outside the ring fighting and brawling. Booker sends Christian through the barricade taking them both out. Matt crawls into the ring and Hurricane gives chase and nails the shining wizard onto Matt and goes for the cover. The referee is not in the ring though as he is checking on Booker and Christian and this allows Shannon Moore to come in with the IC title. He goes to nail Hurricane but Hurricane ducks and nails Shannon which allows Matt to pick up the belt. When Hurricane turns around he is hit in the head with the belt and Shannon goes to get the ref. Matt covers for the 1…2…3 and we have a new Intercontinental Champion.

Winner and New Intercontinental Champion: Matt Hardy v1

Following the match, Matt and Shannon take off celebrating up the run way. Hurricane looks furious that he got screwed and Booker and Christian are crawling from the wreckage ring barricade realizing they lost too. Grade: 67

Shawn Michaels is seen walking to the ring and with him is WWE Hall of Famer, The Fabulous Moolah. We see Randy Orton watching this and he looks worried. Grade: 77

We go to a video package highlighting the announcement of Orton as the Legend Killer and showing his attacks on Foley, Slaughter, Moolah and on Lawler from last week as well as Triple H and Flair commenting on how he’s the future. It cuts to Michaels saving Moolah from Orton and demanding a match. We see highlights from HBK’s matches and hear comments like “Nobody has ever out performed Shawn Michaels in a big match situation”. The final image is Michaels staring at an overconfident Randy Orton. Grade: 80

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchhbkvsorton_zps9d6b0f7f.jpg

Early on Michaels asserts his dominance and is schooling Orton and embarrassing him. Eventually Orton capitalizes on a distraction by Ric Flair and evens it out. But every time HBK starts to take a lead Flair is there to distract him. Finally Moolah can’t take it anymore and starts to go after Flair and pretends to be into Ric. Disgusted, Ric backs away and Moolah chases him to the back. Orton and Michaels then have a back and forth match and eventually Moolah is able to return to the ring. Eventually Michaels takes control and Orton has to kick HBK into the ref to knock him out of the ring. Orton drops an RKO on Michaels and as he covers Moolah comes in the ring and pulls on Randy’s eyes. Randy grabs her by the hair and this brings out Trish Stratus from the back. She pulls Orton off of Moolah and looks him dead in the eye, turns around and slaps Moolah in the face and pushes her down. Shawn hits Randy from behind and then sees Trish standing over Moolah with a smirk and turns her around screaming “what are you doing”. Trish smiles evily and kicks Michaels right in the balls, stunned he turns around and is met with another RKO. Trish pushes the ref into the ring and he counts 1…2…3.

Winner: Randy Orton Grade: 68

Following the match Trish jumps into Orton’s arms and they hug and celebrate. They look down at Michaels and Moolah and leave the ring holding hands while a shocked crowd begins to reign down boos. Grade: 74

In the back Mickie James is with Batista. He tells her that he is going out there alone to finish what he started. Goldberg has been a thorn in Evolution’s side for months and he knows what his job is. Batista’s job is to put Goldberg down like a dog and in just a few minutes Batista will finish Goldberg off. Goldberg will not ever get his hands on Triple H again and after tonight Goldberg won’t be able to walk again. Grade: 81

We go to a video package showing the Goldberg-Triple H – Batista story. Grade: 79

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchgoldbergvsbatista_zps8b7e8b8a.jpg

Pretty traditional physical big man match. Batista tries to dominate early, Goldberg takes advantage midway through the match and Batista gets it back when Goldberg misses the spear. Batista scores with the Batista bomb but Goldberg kicks out at two. Batista goes for a clothesline but Goldberg ducks it and hits the spear and this time its Batista’s turn to kick out at 2. Batista goes for a second Batista Bomb but Goldberg powers out, lifts Batista up and hits the Jackhammer for the 3 count.

Winner: Goldberg

Batista looks angry and surprised that he lost as Goldberg walks away the victor tonight. Grade: 58

A promo is aired for Raw tomorrow night centered around the WWE Board of Director’s decision: Who will be fired tomorrow live on Raw? Grade: 75

We cut to the back where a split screen is shown of Scott Steiner and Triple H (with Ric Flair) exiting their locker rooms. The main event is next. Grade: 75

A video package airs of the Steiner-Triple H history focusing on their two matches at Royal Rumble & No Way Out and continuing with the battle royal that Steiner won. The last image we see is Triple H fleeing Steiner to end Raw last week. Grade: 76

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Pay%20Per%20View/Unforgiven/unforgivenmatchworldtitle_zps5f83ccba.jpg

Early on Triple H is overpowered and basically dominated by Steiner’s intensity and his brute strength. Triple H bails to the ring and is chased by Steiner where Flair tries to interfere but Steiner simply clotheslines him down. Steiner whips Triple H into the, now repaired, barricade and smashes his head into the ring post. Flair tries to interfere again and this allows Triple H time to get into the ring, bleeding from the ring post shot, and when Steiner comes in Triple H is there to attack. The champion takes control for awhile with several near falls but when he goes for the Pedigree Steiner back drops him and Steiner is back in control. Eventually Scott locks in the Steiner Recliner but Triple H won’t tap out. Triple H is able to maneuver himself to the ropes but Scott stands up and pulls him away and locks it in again. Flair is freaking out at ringside and grabs the sledgehammer and slides it to Triple H when the ref doesn’t see and then gets on the apron distracting the ref just as it appears Triple H is about to tap. Steiner goes over and flips Flair into the ring and puts the Steiner Recliner on the Nature Boy. The ref gets him to release and as Flair bails to the floor the ref is there admonishing him. Steiner turns around just in time to duck Triple H’s attempt to hit him with the sledgehammer. Steiner takes it from the Champion and is about to hit him with it when Triple H kicks him low and hits the pedigree. Triple H covers 1…2…Steiner kicks out! Triple H cannot believe his eyes and as Steiner gets up slowly Triple H hits the Pedigree one more time. 1…2….3.

Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H Grade: 76

Following the win a bloody Triple H is dragged away by Ric Flair while Steiner sits in the ring having seemingly overcame being screwed again by Triple H and Flair only to fall victim to two Pedigree’s.

The World Heavyweight Champion raises his title in the air in front of the Unforgiven set with Steiner glaring as Unforgiven goes off the air.

Grade: 76

Overall Show Grade: 78

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/wweentertainmentcloser_zps13b79a1a.png

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Logos/wrestlingnewselitebanner26ws.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">UNFORGIVEN REPORT</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-No injuries are reported from last night's show.</p><p> </p><p>

-Unforgiven scored a 4.65 buyrate.</p><p> </p><p>

-WWE Reports $$3,746,953 in net earnings from the event.</p><p> </p><p>

-This does not include an additional $800,000 in ticket sales from a sellout crowd of 19,760.</p><p> </p><p>

-The mood backstage was said to be positive and upbeat following the show.</p><p> </p><p>

-No matter who is "fired" tonight on raw expect both Austin and bischoff to play roles in upcoming story lines.</p><p> </p><p>

-WWE plans to do some kind of super show in the near future.</p>

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TEW%20Diary/WWE/Raw/rawpreviewseptweek4_zps5f6fc8ee.jpg

DECISION DAY HAS ARRIVED: WHO WILL BE RAW GENERAL MANAGER?

Who will be the General Manager of Raw when the night is over?

For weeks the WWE Board of Directors have been discussing the conflicts between Stone Cold Steve Austin & Eric Bischoff and they have reached one conclusion: Raw is not big enough for two General Managers. Tonight on Raw WWE CEO Linda McMahon will be on hand and she will announce the board's decision. Who is getting fired as Co-General Manager? Find out LIVE!

Last night Triple H defeated Scott Steiner to retain his World Heavyweight Championship but The Game cannot rest easy because he will be in action when he teams with Randy Orton to take on Scott Steiner & Shawn Michaels in a tag team main event.

Last night at Unforgiven Lita shocked the world and returned to the WWE and became the Women's Champion. Tonight on Raw the new Women's Champion will be in action when she takes on Jazz.

Finally last night at Unforgiven the unthinkable happened when the Dudley Boyz lost to La Resistance and now they are forced to break up. Tonight on Raw they will be on hand for the final time as Raw says goodbye to the greatest tag team in Sports Entertainment history.

Find out what happens tonight LIVE on Spike TV at 9/8c.

Matches:

Scott Steiner & Shawn Michaels vs Triple H & Randy Orton

Jazz vs Lita for the Women's Championship

Archived