Comments: Won't need 10 minutes...

1st Round Of WWE Cruiserweight Title Tournament

Sean Waltman vs. Sami Zayn

Comments:

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Dolph Ziggler defends vs. Curtis Axel

Comments:

The Miz and Corey Graves vs. The Kings Of WrestleSwing

Comments: Tough card tonight, but I think this is the easiest to call... except maybe Rusev/Woods!

Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston

Comments: Tough one... Kofi had a big win over Sandow, so I could see him following it up, particularly as this match was advertised RIGHT after he won... but Jericho is Jericho... AM I RIIIIIIIIGHT?!?! :)

Fun Fan Signs: GREAT SHOW... I'LL JUST KICK BACK IN MY STIENER RECLINER!

Comments On Previous Show: Arghghhh!!! that DAMN WYATT FAMILY!!! You have an impressive Tag Team Division by the way. I like the fact that the Stiener Brothers are Champs, because in my eyes, they're viewed as 'there for the taking'... and that makes The Uos, The Wyatts, The Roughhouse Riders, Los Matadores, Londrick, Goldy/Stardy and the KINGS OF WRESTLESWING :D look stronger :D Great job.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/PromotionWarsWebsite.jpg

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING RESULTS!

THURSDAY WEEK 4 JULY 2014

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/Impact.jpg

TNA Impact Wrestling is inside the American Sports Center in Anaheim, California for this week's edition of their television show. The show begins with a little surprise as we begin backstage where Madison Rayne is talking with Abyss. The two of them seem to be getting very chummy this evening and there is even talk about the two of them going on a date. From there, we move to the ring for our first match, a triple threat match that features Rhino, Knux and The Freak. The Menagerie stands behind both The Freak and Knux in this match that features some heavy hitters. In the end, it is Knux that takes the pinfall when he gets laid out by a Gore by Rhino. The Freak tosses Rhino out of the ring and scores the pinfall on his stablemate.

From there we see a backstage segment featuring M.V.P. hitting on Velvet Sky. It looks like he might be getting somewhere with her when James Storm shows up on the scene. Storm tells M.V.P. that he should be focusing on wrestling, not women. The argument does not become physical. Our next match is for the X-Division title as Kenny King defends against Manik. This is a back and forth match between the two both inside and outside the ring. King distracts Manik by turning his mask around. King manages to roll Manik into a small package, holds the trunks and scores the pinfall. The heel Bully Ray threatens Christy Hemme backstage, telling her that if she doesn't help him in his matches that he will put her through a table.

In a non title match The Wolves take on the makeshift tag team of Marshall Von Erich and Rockstar Spud. Marshall is in the ring for the majority of the contest and sees him nearly lock Eddie Edwards in the iron claw. A double-team by The Wolves on Spud ends the contest with a victory for the TNA World Tag Team Champions. From there, we move backstage to see a brawl featuring Kurt Angle, Magnus and Willow. None of the three men come ahead in this brawl. It takes the security to step in to break these three men up.

We come down to two final matches here on Impact Wrestling. The first is a match for The Knockouts title as Angelina Love defends the belt against Taryn Terrell. Terrell strikes Love with a running bulldog. She nearly scores a pinfall victory there. However, there is some interference from Velvet Sky that turns the tide in the favor of Angelina Love. One Botox Injection later and Love scores the victory. The main event of the night is a tag team match where Bobby Roode teams up with Willow against M.V.P. and Magnus. This features the feud between Magnus and Bobby Roode. The momentum shifts in the favor of M.V.P. and Magnus when Bully Ray comes down and interferes against Willow. Magnus pins Willow following a Bully Bomb by Bully Ray on Willow to end the show.

TAGS:
TNA – Impact – Magnus – M.V.P.

<hr color="black">

© 2014 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars

===

Prince Devitt vs. The Great Sasuke

Comments: Devitt has seemed a bit more like you're behind him, but this is a toss-up.

Comments: I have a feeling this would be an awesome match to actually watch.

I have to admit that I have never seen Prince Devitt actually wrestle in a match. There are a few signings in the WWE that I really need to do my research on because I haven't seen them in the ring, especially in the developmental promotion. Also, in real life, I would love to see a Dolph Ziggler/Curtis Axel match given enough time. I can say that this particular match was given ten minutes of time. Thank you for the comments. I Love reading them. Keep them coming.

Comments On Previous Show: Arghghhh!!! that DAMN WYATT FAMILY!!! You have an impressive Tag Team Division by the way. I like the fact that the Stiener Brothers are Champs, because in my eyes, they're viewed as 'there for the taking'... and that makes The Uos, The Wyatts, The Roughhouse Riders, Los Matadores, Londrick, Goldy/Stardy and the KINGS OF WRESTLESWING :D look stronger :D Great job.

One of the things that I was looking at when I started this diary was bolstering the tag team division. The Usos, The Steiners, The Wyatt Family, etc. and I even have some tag teams that I haven't debuted yet.

So what did you think of the Wyatt Family that made you go Argh in particular, if I may ask? And I am glad that people like the name of the Kings Of WrestleSwing. It's just something that came to me. Thank you so much for the comments. I Love reading them and getting responses.

One of the things that I was looking at when I started this diary was bolstering the tag team division. The Usos, The Steiners, The Wyatt Family, etc. and I even have some tag teams that I haven't debuted yet.

So what did you think of the Wyatt Family that made you go Argh in particular, if I may ask? And I am glad that people like the name of the Kings Of WrestleSwing. It's just something that came to me. Thank you so much for the comments. I Love reading them and getting responses.

Well it's mission accomplished so far on the tag team division! It's hard to find that balance with the amount of teams you need. On one hand, less is more... on the other, it's great to have a lot of potential challengers to choose from who can job to the top teams when they're not needed.

The Wyatt's interfering in the Main Event is what made me go ARGHHGHHH!!! I wanted Rocky to win when I saw the match announced but hey ho :( A Rock vs Wyatt feud is something I could seriously get behind though :D

Comments: Devitt seems like he should be a good investment.

Rusev Open Challenge

10 Minute Time Limit

Non Title Match

Rusev vs. Xavier Woods

Comments: RUSEV SMASH

Comments: Sami moves on. Not that Waltman is way past his prime or anything.

Comments: Dolph isn't gonna drop it this soon.

Comments: New group needs a big win.

Comments: Should be a good match.

Fun Fan Signs:

Y2J is a-ok!

Comments On Previous Show: LAX now too? Very nice!

Comments: Devitt seems like he should be a good investment.

Rusev Open Challenge

10 Minute Time Limit

Non Title Match

Rusev vs. Xavier Woods

Comments: RUSEV SMASH

Comments: Sami moves on. Not that Waltman is way past his prime or anything.

Comments: Dolph isn't gonna drop it this soon.

Comments: New group needs a big win.

Comments: Should be a good match.

Fun Fan Signs:

Y2J is a-ok!

Comments On Previous Show: LAX now too? Very nice!

I'm too lazy to predict myself, so I echo my man here on the predictions.

WWE NXT WRESTLING RESULTS!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/NXT.jpg

WWE NXT Wrestling comes to you live from the Rahway Recreation Center in Rahway, New Jersey. The show begins with a return to the WWE of none other than Kelly Kelly. She comes out to the ring and announces her return to the WWE. She lets everyone know that her actual name is Barbie Blank and she is here to capture the NXT Women's title. She is interrupted by Alicia Fox, who says that Barbie needs to go to the back of the line because she is the one who deserves the next NXT Women's title shot. The confrontation ends with Fox trying to hit Blank but Blank fires back with the legdrop bulldog and she is the one left standing. Speaking of Diva's, our opening contest features two Divas as Cameron takes on Divina Fly. The newcomer, Fly, shows her ability in the ring as she takes on the Funkadactyl. In the end, Fly hits the Fly Cutter to score the victory and put herself on the radar for a NXT Women's title shot.

A non-title match is next when NXT Heavyweight Champion Adrian Neville takes on one half of the NXT Tag Team Champions Rick Victor. This semi main event shows off the talent of both men. Victor scores a near-fall with a flying cross body off the top turnbuckle. Neville comes back and strikes Victor with the Red Arrow to score the victory this evening. Our main event this evening features the man who says that party time is all the time. Adam Rose takes on CJ Parker. Rose his has usual entourage around ringside and they are a definite distraction to CJ Parker. Parker shows some definite talent, striking Rose with a move called The Taste but Rose kicks out. The match continues back and forth between the two men until Rose hits the Party Foul and picks up the victory. Adam Rose celebrates with his Rosebuds as the show comes to a close.

TAGS:
WWE – NXT – Adam Rose

<hr color="black">

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/SmackdownPNG.png

WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!

Friday Week 4 July 2014 (Taped Tuesday)

Attendance: 11,075

Overall Rating: B-

TV Rating: 3.15

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png

[This edition of WWE Smackdown begins with a recap of what happened on Monday Night Raw this past Monday night with a focus on the main event match. The show began with Triple H announcing that Brock Lesnar would have to earn a WWE World heavyweight title shot later on that evening. That match set up by Triple H included The Rock, Kevin Nash and Randy Orton, The Authority's Face of the WWE. The main event Fatal Fourway was a wild one with a lot of interference from both The Wyatt Family and Sting. In the end, Lesnar struck Kevin Nash with a pair of F-5's onto a chair and he picked up the pinfall victory. Brock Lesnar, the Conquerer, the man who ended The Undertaker's WrestleMania undefeated streak will now face John Cena at SummerSlam for the WWE World Heavyweight title.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/TripleH.jpg

[inside the Alex G. Spanos Center in Stockton, California Michael Cole and John Layfield welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown. The crowd boos as 'King Of Kings' begins to play and from the back comes the WWE COO Triple H. Hunter walks to the ring wearing a suit as per usual. He enters the ring with a microphone in hand. He pauses, listening to the boos from the crowd, before he begins by telling the crowd to 'shut up and listen to what I have to say.' He says that sometimes, as the WWE COO, he has to make some decisions that may or may not be what the crowd wants to hear. However, he has to make those decisions because they are best for business. He says that he has one of these decisions to make tonight. He says that he has decided that this Monday night on Monday Night Raw the WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena will be in action for the first time since BattleGround. As the WWE COO, he has to make what will be the best matches that he can. Therefore, John Cena's opponent on Raw in a non title match will be The Authority's Favorite Demon Kane! That is what's best for business. Turning to other issues, Hunter says, there is the issue of this match with Roman Reigns at SummerSlam. He says he's not sure if he should be stepping inside the ring now that he is on the Corporate side of things. After all, you don't see Donald Trump getting into a fight with one of his employees, do you? Hunter's words are interrupted by 'The Truth Reigns.']

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/RomanReigns.jpg

[Roman Reigns shows up in the crowd, making his way down toward the ring. Reigns has eyes specifically for Triple H even as he moves through the crowd. Reigns climbs the barricade and then enters the ring, being handed a microphone. Hunter asks Reigns what he wants and Reigns says that he is a little confused. Is this Hunter Hearst Helmsely, the blue blood that got beat by The Ultimate Warrior in less than a minute? Or is this The Cerebral Assassin Triple H? Reigns says that he wants Triple H in the ring at SummerSlam. He wants to face the best that The Authority has to offer. But that is at SummerSlam. Since Triple H is so into making matches for Monday Night Raw, Reigns asks if Hunter has anything for him. Triple H says that it's funny that Reigns should ask that. Actually, he does have a match for Roman Reigns on Monday Night Raw. His opponent is going to be someone who has been in a bad mood since BattleGround. Hunter welcomes Roman Reigns into the Hall Of Pain because his opponent Monday night is 'The World's Strongest Man' Mark Henry. Reigns says that's an interesting choice but he's going to mow through The World's Strongest Man Monday night. Believe That! Then, at SummerSlam, he wants the deadly Triple H one way or another. Triple H tells him to be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Believe that. This ends in a staredown between the two before Reigns exits the ring, as does Triple H.]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/PrinceDevitt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/GreatSasuke.jpg

1st Round Of The Cruiserweight Title Tournament

[Our opening contest is a match between two newcomers to the WWE as they fight to move past the first round of the Cruiserweight title tournament. Despite the match having solid in-ring action, it has nearly non-existant heat from the crowd. There are definitely some moments that do capture the fans attentions. Like a moment where The Great Sasuke was outside the ring and Prince Devitt hit a somersault suicide senton! The match moves back in the ring and Sasuke brings Devitt over with a Dragon Suplex but only receives a two count. Sasuke goes for an enzuigiri but Devitt ducks underneath. He wraps in a high angle Fujiwara armbar known as the Devitt's End but Sasuke refuses to tap. Sasuke eventually gets to the ropes to break the hold. A fan raises a sign, reading: 'Devitt's Gonna Kill You!' With this inspiration, Devitt isn't finished, however. Devitt shows some power when he yanks up Sasake and has him in a fireman's carry position. He brings him down in a double knee gutbuster, the move known as the Prince's Throne! He picks up Sasuke and drops him with a Brainbuster. Devitt makes the cover: One, Two, Three! Prince Devitt advances to face Jushin Thunder Liger in the second round.]

Winner: Prince Devitt (Via Pinfall @ 6:13)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/PaulHeyman.jpg

[We go from the ring to a pre-taped interview featuring Paul Heyman. Heyman is standing in front of a WWE.com background and is shown on the Titan-Tron to the fans in attendance here on Smackdown. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. I am the one behind the one in twenty-one and one.' Heyman says that he is the advocate for the man who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, his client Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar has deemed it unnecessary to appear on Smackdown at the present time, especially when Smackdown is being held in such a dump as Stockton, California. This would be the armpit of the state of California, right? However, this Monday night on Monday Night Raw, Brock Lesnar will be in the building. The Conquerer will be coming to Raw to confront the WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena. Now Heyman says that he knows that John Cena is not one hundred percent. So he will be coming to Monday Night Raw to give Cena a choice. He will have two choices to choose from. Option A will be that Cena forfeits the title at SummerSlam and is able to completely heal and walk away from Brock Lesnar under his own power. Option B is that Brock Lesnar destroys John Cena at SummerSlam and Cena is never the same man again. John, if you are smart, you will select Option A. But I can tell you that Brock Lesnar hopes you choose Option B. Brock Lesnar needs only three things: Eat, Sleep, Conquer. His next target is the WWE World Heavyweight title.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/AlexanderRusev.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/CJPerry.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/XavierWoods.jpg

Rusev 10 Minute Challenge

10 Minute Time Limit

Rusev vs. Xavier Woods

[The very first edition of the Rusev Challenge has Xavier Woods in the ring against the Super Athlete Rusev. Woods is wearing American flag trunks and he has the crowd solidly in his corner as the arena is filled with USA chants. There is a definite size difference between two as Woods is 5'11" and around 200 pounds, while Rusev is 6'0" and around 300 pounds. Woods tries to take the battle right to Rusev in the first minute but Rusev basically no-sells all of Woods' attempts to bring him to the mat. Woods tries to strike Rusev with a tornado DDT but Rusev just shoves him off into the turnbuckle. Woods bounces off the corner and comes running toward Rusev. Rusev stands tall with a body block, bringing Woods to the mat. Rusev picks up Woods -- Samoan Drop! Rusev looks to a smiling Lana before he picks Woods up once again and brings him down with a swinging side slam. Woods is definitely hurting inside the ring. Rusev tosses Woods outside the ring and joins him out there. He whips Woods into the ring post and then shoves him down to the mats in front of Lana. He forces Woods to kiss Lana's feet before tossing Woods back in the ring. Lana is very happy at ringside as Rusev gives a stomp to the back of Woods and then locks in The Accolade. Woods has no choice but to tap out immediately.]

Winner: Rusev (Via Submission @ 5:09)

Match Rating: E+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/StevieRichards.jpg

[Lana steps in the ring as Rusev refuses to release The Accolade on Xavier Woods. The referee steps in, warning Rusev to break the hold or he will be forced to reverse his decision and give the win to Xavier Woods. The crowd boos the two Russians as USA chants fill the air. At a count of four, Lana finally tells Rusev to release the hold. The two Russians stand tall inside the ring and begin to celebrate with Lana raising the arm of Rusev. The celebration is cut short, though, when they get interrupted by another wrestler coming out. The crowd is a little surprised when 'The Original King Of Swing' Dancing Stevie Richards comes out from the back and stands at the top of the ramp. Richards says that he wants to be the one to face Rusev this Monday Night Raw in the Rusev Challenge. Richards says that he will win this Monday night for the USA and for the Kings Of WrestleSwing! Lana laughs off this challenge and says that this old man will have his back broken by The Super Athlete. But Lana accepts the challenge and we have our match this Monday night.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/TripleH.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/SeanWaltman.jpg

[From the ringside area, we move to the backstage area where Triple H is standing in the center of the room, telling an intern to bring him some coffee. Sean Waltman knocks on the door and then walks into the picture. Both men smile and share a handshake and then a hug as these two men have a very life-long friendship. Hunter tells Waltman that he is The Authority's pick for Cruiserweight Champion. He says that he wants Sean Waltman, The Authority's Sean Waltman to be the Authority's Face of the Cruiserweight division. Waltman says it will be no problem. He says that he was winning Cruiserweight titles back when a lot of these kids were in diapers. He says that he knows more holds and counters than these other guys have had women. But he does ask about the condition of Kevin Nash and looks a little worried at what Triple H had done to the former member of the Kliq. Hunter says that Nash got what was coming to him last Monday night for turning on the boss. Never cross the boss. Waltman seems to agree that Kevin Nash chose the wrong side of things. Hunter tells Sean his match is next so get ready.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/SeanWaltman.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/SamiZayn.jpg

1st Round Of The Cruiserweight Title Tournament

[With Sean Waltman as The Authority's face of the Cruiserweight division, the fans were definitely solid in the corner of the former NXT Superstar Sami Zayn. This is a very solid back and forth contest that sees both men hit some big moves but neither seem able to pick up the three count. Zayn hits moves like a leg lariat and a 450 Splash but only receives a two count following the splash. Waltman definitely shows some resilience is still left inside him during this match. The momentum shifts when Zayn goes for a running boot in the corner and Waltman avoids it, leaving Zayn to strike the turnbuckle and maybe pull a hamstring with how hard he struck the turnbuckle. This gives Waltman momentum and he begins striking Zayn, tripping him up to the mat. At one point, Waltman locks Zayn in a single leg Boston crab but Zayn refuses to submit. Waltman releases the hold and sends Zayn into a corner. He catches Zayn with a couple of kicks and then a jumping back kick. The tone of the match changes when Zayn hits Waltman with an exploder suplex into the corner. Waltman goes right down and seems genuinely hurt. The match lasts less than a minute following that move. Zayn is placed on the apron and he goes for a sunset flip into the ring but Waltman sits down, grabbing the ropes for leverage even though he is wincing in pain: One, Two, Three! Sean Waltman advances but it looks like he is going to have to be helped to the back!]

Winner: Sean Waltman (Via Pinfall @ 7:52)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/RomanReigns.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/MarkHenry.jpg

[From the ring we move to the backstage area where we catch a fight already in progress. That fight is between Roman Reigns and Mark Henry, two men who will face each other on Monday night. Reigns gets the advantage and strikes Mark Henry with multiple headbutts. The Powerhouse Reigns brings Mark Henry down with a Superman Punch! Reigns cries out his war cry and then looks around for a moment. He finds a table in this backstage area and clears the table of the food that was on it. He grabs Mark Henry and shows tremendous strength by lifting Mark Henry and hitting a Snake Eyes against the wall! He grabs the table and sets it up vertically against the wall, placing Mark Henry against the table. Reigns charges -- Spear! The crowd is in shock as Reigns spears Mark Henry through the table and against the wall! Reigns stands up and looks down at Mark Henry, who seems to be coughing up some blood! Reigns walks away as officials come over to check on the World's Strongest Man. Will he even be able to wrestle this Monday night?]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEIC.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/DolphZiggler.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/MichaelMcGillicutty.jpg

[Our fourth match of the evening features a WWE Intercontinental title defense as the new champion Dolph Ziggler takes on the third generation superstar Curtis Axel. The match is definitely back and forth, especially in the early-goings as neither wants to take too much risk in the first minute of the match. Ziggler has the crowd behind him and he goes for a scoop slam on Axel but Axel reverses it into a small package for a two count. Very nearly a new IC champ. Axel starts gaining control in this matchup. He brings Ziggler to the mat with a belly-to-back suplex and then climbs to the second turnbuckle. He dives, driving the point of his elbow into the sternum of Ziggler. Axel yells at the crowd for a moment, drawing boos from the fans in attendance. Axel yanks Ziggler into a corner and catches him with a snap mare. That is followed by a rolling neck snap that makes Axel definitely look like his father. Axel says it's over and he grabs Ziggler, setting him up for a Perfect-Plex. But Ziggler blocks it! Ziggler blocks a second time. Ziggler lifts Axel and drops him face-first to the mat. Both men need a moment to recover but then are getting to their feet. Ziggler ducks a clothesline and strikes Axel with a picture perfect dropkick. The Show-Off has the crowd in the palm of his hand as he brings Axel down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker and then begins dropping elbows. He does ten in a row before getting to his feet. He helps Axel up and then shoves him chest-first into a turnbuckle. Axel staggers back -- Zig Zag! Ziggler makes a cover: One, Two, Three! A successful IC title defense for Dolph Ziggler!]

Winner: Dolph Ziggler (Via Pinfall @ 10:05)

Match Rating: C

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/ReneeYoung.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/ChrisJericho.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/DolphZiggler.jpg

[From the ring, we go backstage where Renee Young is interviewing Chris Jericho. Young asks Jericho about his upcoming match with Kofi Kingston. Jericho welcomes Renee Young to Smackdown Is Jericho! He talks about the fact that he now has to wrestle mediocre talent and bring them up to the greatness that is Chris Jericho, the first ever undisputed World champion. Jericho says that Kofi Kingston is more like these fans. He says that Kingston wants to be at a Jericho level but he just can't quite reach the heights of a Y2J. Speaking of people who cannot reach a Jericho level, he points out that he has a Finisher's Only match at SummerSlam. But he cannot decide whether or not he wants to finish Dolph Ziggler with a Codebreaker or maybe the Walls Of Jericho. Either way, Jericho says, Dolph Ziggler is going to have a short reign as Intercontinental champion. Dolph Ziggler appears on the scene at this point and goes right after Chris Jericho! Ziggler and Jericho exchange punches as Renee Young gets away, calling for security. Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but Jericho shoves him off. Jericho goes for the Codebreaker but Ziggler doesn't go down and instead throws Jericho back a few feet before bringing him down with a clothesline! Ziggler mounts Jericho, throwing punches until security comes in. A security guard grabs the arms of Ziggler, holding him back but leaving him open for a cheap shot by Jericho, which Y2J takes happily. More security files in to keep these two men separated.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/AJLee.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/Paige.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/StephanieMcMahon.jpg

['Light It Up' begins to play and from the back comes the former Diva's Champion AJ Lee. AJ skips down to the ring and then around the ring before entering the ring. AJ has a microphone and says that she was robbed at BattleGround of her rightful rematch with Paige for the WWE Diva's title. Instead, some Judy-Come-Lately in Natalya somehow weasels her way into the match and then loses the match to Paige. AJ talks about how unfair it is that she didn't have a one on one match with Paige and she says she wants that one on one match at SummerSlam! Paige, the WWE Diva's Champion, comes out from the back and walks right down to the ring. She offers a handshake to AJ Lee but AJ gives her a twisted smile and then a hug. Paige tells AJ that she would LOVE to face her at SummerSlam for the WWE Diva's title. But she is not the one who makes the matches here in the WWE. Someone who would agree with that is one of the principal owners of the WWE Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie comes out and says that she is one of the people that makes the matches here in the WWE. She says she has to do what is best for business. She says that what she believes is best for business is that next week right here on Smackdown Paige will defend her Diva's title against AJ Lee. The winner of that match will move on to SummerSlam and face The Authority's Diva Victoria! Now that is what's best for business. Stephanie leaves without taking comments or questions. Paige and AJ stare each other down before they both move slowly out of the ring and to the back.]

COMING TONIGHT!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/ChrisJericho.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/KofiKingston.jpg

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/TheMiz.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/CoreyGraves.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/AntonioCesaro.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/KassiusOhno.jpg

The Miz and Corey Graves vs. Kings Of WrestleSwing

[Our lone tag team match on this episode of Smackdown features two members of the Kings Of WrestleSwing against The Miz and Corey Graves. The Miz shows some talent in this match, which is no surprise to most fans. He whips Kassius Ohno into a corner and then catches him with an Awesome Clothesline, looking to the booing crowd for a moment. The Miz tags in Corey Graves and soon Ohno is making the tag to Cesaro. Cesaro comes in with punches for both The Miz and Graves. Cesaro sets The Miz on the top turnbuckle and then runs at him, striking with a Very European Uppercut that sends The Miz crashing to the floor outside the ring. He turns back to Graves and catches the Savior of Misbehavior with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! He tags in Ohno and then picks up the legs of Graves. It's time for the Cesaro Swing! The crowd cheers loudly as the swing begins. The crowd counts along with the reps. A sign goes up in the crowd as the swings continue: 'WrestleSwing for TAG CHAMPS!' The final swing is combined with a dropkick to the head from Ohno! The move called the Helicopter Crash has Ohno making the cover as The Miz walks away and to the back, leaving Graves in the ring by himself: One, Two, Three!]

Winners: Kings Of WrestleSwing (Via Pinfall @ 6:56)

Match Rating: C

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/Homicide.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/Hernandez.jpg

[The same hype video that was shown on Monday Night Raw is shown here on Friday Night Smackdown. For those who were not able to see it: The team, Roughhouse Riders, talk during the interview about growing up on the streets and how the two of them were best friends growing up. They talk about the fact that they had to fight for every single scrap of food that they got. They lived in housing that probably should have been condemned. Shawn Hernandez says that when he asked for a pet, his mother let him keep a pet rat in the house instead of getting him a dog or a cat or anything else because they couldn't afford any other pet. But they talked about the fact that they didn't let their past ruin their present or their future. They say that they have grown up as proud Latino Americans. They are proud of their culture and their heritage. Now they are bringing the pride here to World Wrestling Entertainment. They say that they are going to prove that your past doesn't have to dictate your future. And that begins very soon here in the WWE.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/ChrisJericho.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/KofiKingston.jpg

[it is main event time and what a contest we have here between the Ayatollah of Rock and Roll-A and the man from West Ghana Africa. The first couple of minutes in this contest are a feeling-out period between the two wrestlers. Jericho begins getting frustrated as Kofi Kingston seems to have a counter for each of his holds. Jericho locks Kingston in a headlock and Kingston shoots Jericho off to the ropes. Kingston with a very high leap frog over Jericho. He turns back around and catches Jericho with a leaping clothesline! Kingston briefly plays to the crowd before shooting Jericho to a corner. Kingston charges in and brings Jericho down with a monkey flip! Jericho exits the ring to stop the momentum. Kingston bounces off the ropes and goes for a suicide dive but Jericho side-steps and sends Kingston crashing into the barricade shoulder-first. Jericho is immediately on that shoulder, ramming it against the barricade again and then sending him shoulder-first into the ring post outside the ring. Jericho tosses Kingston back in the ring and climbs up on the apron. Jericho climbs the turnbuckles, waiting for Kingston to rise -- double axehandle to the shoulder of Kingston! Jericho leans over the ropes and yells at some fans in the front row before returning his attention to Kingston. Jericho pulls up Kingston and hooks him in a double underhook -- power bomb by Jericho leaves Kingston on the mat. Jericho uses the ropes as a springboard -- Lionsault! Jericho hooks the leg: One, Two, Shoulder Up! A sign goes up in the crowd: 'Y2J is a-ok!']

[Moving ten minutes into the match, Jericho's focus has been on the arm and shoulder of Kofi Kingston. That shoulder has been abused by the veteran since nearly the beginning of the match. Kingston has shown some signs of life against Jericho in short bursts of momentum but he hasn't been able to sustain any long-term momentum against Y2J. Jericho lifts Kingston up and settles him on the top turnbuckle. Jericho looks around before he begins climbing the turnbuckle, getting settled up there. He leaps for a hurricanrana -- NO! Kingston reverses it into a super sit-out power bomb! What a reversal of fortunes by Kingston! Both men are down on the mat and trying to get to their feet slowly. Kingston is favoring that right arm that has been the focus of Jericho's attack throughout this contest. Both men get to their feet and begin exchanging some punches. Kingston ducks a punch and catches Jericho with a kick. Kingston leaps and catches Jericho with a float-over DDT! The crowd is solidly behind Kingston as he makes a cover, getting a two count. Kingston gets to his feet and begins the theatrics that leads to the Boom Drop. He connects with the Boom Drop but then grabs his shoulder, trying to work out the pain. Kingston moves into a corner and sets up, waiting for Jericho to get to his feet. Kingston charges -- Trouble In -- NO! Jericho sidesteps the Trouble In Paradise attempt and brings Kingston down with a Rude Awakening style neckbreaker. Jericho grabs the legs of Kingston. 'I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world!' The music of Dolph Ziggler grabs the attention of Chris Jericho. Jericho lifts Kingston up and throws him over the top rope before focusing on the ramp, waiting for his rival to come out. Kingston skins the cat by grabbing the top rope. He pulls himself back into the ring somehow. There is no Dolph Ziggler coming out here, though. Jericho turns back to Kingston -- Trouble In Paradise! Kingston rolls Jericho up in the S.O.S.: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Kofi Kingston (Via Pinfall @ 17:17)

Match Rating: B-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/DolphZiggler.jpg

[This might be the biggest win in Kofi Kingston's career here in the WWE! He gets to his feet and has his left arm raised in victory. Chris Jericho looks angry as he gets to his feet and he attacks Kingston from behind with a double sledge to the back. He turns Kingston around -- Codebreaker! Kingston crashes to the mat and Jericho grabs the legs -- Walls Of Jericho! He yells at Kingston to tap out but Kingston refuses to do so! He leans back, stretching the muscles of Kingston. Kingston starts tapping out, though this isn't the match. Dolph Ziggler comes running from the back and slides into the ring, meeting Jericho in the center of the ring with punches. Ziggler catches Jericho with a dropkick! He goes for the Zig Zag but Jericho shoves him off. Ziggler moves back in -- Codebreaker! The WWE Intercontinental champion is laid out beside Kofi Kingston with Chris Jericho standing over top of both of them. Jericho raises his arms in an emotional victory tonight against both Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler. Can he do the same at SummerSlam?]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/TripleH.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/SethRollins.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/DeanAmbrose.jpg

[When the ring is cleared, 'King Of Kings' begins to play. This brings out the WWE COO Triple H and Mr. Money In The Bank Seth Rollins. Both men are wearing suits and both of them walk down to the ring with confidence. They enter the ring and Hunter has a microphone. Hunter says that everyone knows why they are here, so Dean Ambrose come on down. 'Retaliation' begins to play and the man known as The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose comes down through the crowd. Security stands around him to make sure that the crowd doesn't get too handsy. One fan nearby Ambrose raises a sign that reads: 'GREAT SHOW... I'LL JUST KICK BACK IN MY STIENER RECLINER!' Ambrose leaps over the barricade and then enters the ring. First, he approaches Seth Rollins, asking him how being Mr. Money In The Bank is working out for him. Rollins looks ready to attack Ambrose but Triple H holds Rollins back. Ambrose gets a microphone and tells Triple H that's pretty cool. He asks Hunter if he can make him sit up, roll over and play dead? Rollins really looks like he wants to throw a punch but Triple H is in control here. Hunter says that all three of them have had time to select their matches and he will begin.]

[Triple H selects a Last Man Standing Match. Hunter says that he has been in several of these and he can rest assured that Seth Rollins will be the Last Man Standing in that match. Seth Rollins takes the microphone and says that he wants a match where he can absolutely destroy Dean Ambrose. He wants Ambrose to bleed buckets of blood. Therefore, Seth Rollins selects a Barbed Wire Match. Rollins explains that the ring ropes are replaced with barbed wire and the win is by pinfall or submission. Ambrose says that those are some interesting choices. He says that he has also had some time to think about what match he would like to submit for the Viewer's Choice. He talks about the fact that The Authority has taken something from him when they had Brock Lesnar target Kevin Nash, who is on the shelf after being assaulted on Raw. Ambrose says he wants to take something from Seth Rollins. Dean Ambrose selects a Money In The Bank Ladder Match. That means that Seth Rollins puts his Money In The Bank briefcase on the line. Whoever can climb the ladder and retrieve the briefcase gets to keep it. Rollins has wide eyes. He looks incensed that Dean Ambrose would try to take away his Money In The Bank opportunity! Rollins sneaks forward and tries to get a cheap shot on Ambrose but Ambrose ducks and catches Rollins with a pendulum lariat! Ambrose avoids Triple H and escapes out of the ring and up into the crowd. The show ends with a staredown between Dean Ambrose out of the ring and Triple H and Seth Rollins inside the ring. Just what match will you choose when it's a Viewer's Choice at SummerSlam?]

PREDICTION CONTEST

The prediction contest will run from my first show until the end of October in the game. The prizes have yet to be determined. A single win is given each time a person scores the most predictions right in a given show. The most wins at the end of October is declared the winner.

The winners this Smckdown are packerman120, Uncrewed, Rayelek, The Lloyd, Kijar, Beejus and Smasher1311 as they got a score of 4/6! Congratulations to packerman120, Uncrewed, Rayelek, The Lloyd, Kijar, Beejus and Smasher1311! A very special thank you to everyone who predicted on the television show!

1. packerman120=5 Wins

2. The Lloyd=4 Wins

Rayelek=4 Wins

4. Smasher1311=3 Wins

Beejus=3 Wins

6. codeydbw=2 Wins

BWA95=2 Wins

jhd1=2 Wins

Russelrules44=2 Wins

10. JShmoopy=1 Win

vince123=1 Win

TheBooker=1 Win

Eisen-verse=1 Win

crackerjack=1 Win

Kijar=1 Win

Uncrewed=1 Win

17. RKOwnage=0 Wins

daulten6=0 Wins

Simbionis=0 Wins

CPBHBK=0 Wins

thebest2427=0 Wins

wolfman84=0 Wins

JudgeJuryExecutioner=0 Wins

Gandalf=0 Wins

smwilliams=0 Wins

WWE VIEWER'S CHOICE DETAILS!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWE.jpg

Recently on the WWE television shows there has been a feud focusing on Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. The two battled to a double count out on WWE BattleGround. These two men will meet at WWE SumerSlam in what Triple H is calling a Viewer's Choice match. What does this kind of match entail? Well, it's simple. Triple H, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose each announced a match that they selected on WWE Smackdown. These three matches are now brought to the viewers to determine just what kind of match Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose will have at SummerSlam. Your choice of match should be sent in a pm to this name: angeldelayette. You have one week from this date, so until 9/16/2014. Here are your possible selections:

[A]
Triple H's Match Choice:
Last Man Standing Match

Seth Rollins' Match Choice:
Barbed Wire Match

[C]
Dean Ambrose's Match Choice:
Money In The Bank Ladder Match

TAGS:
WWE – SummerSlam – Seth Rollins – Dean Ambrose

<hr color="black">

UPDATE: CM PUNK OFFICIALLY GONE FROM WWE!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWE.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/CMPunk.jpg

For those of you who might have been thinking/hoping that CM Punk leaving the WWE was simply a work or a sabbatical, the WWE has recently posted a future endeavors line on their website for CM Punk. Comments directed from both the WWE and CM Punk on Twitter state that CM Punk is officially done with the WWE and is free to move on to anywhere he chooses to go. There have been rumors going around of real-life arguments between CM Punk and Triple H, who is right now for all intents and purposes running the WWE as Second-In-Command to Vince McMahon. Many are saying that CM Punk thinks he should have had a better place within the company and a WrestleMania main event. But he believes that it would never come his way and that is why he is choosing to walk away on his own terms.

Of course, the WWE had a retirement for CM Punk a couple of weeks back on Monday Night Raw where CM Punk was given a 'live and open' microphone to talk about his past, his present and his future. Punk was then joined in the ring by his real-life wife AJ Lee.

The real question right now becomes whether or not another company will try to coax CM Punk out of this retirement. Could Ring Of Honor be able to bring him in for a show or two? Could TNA entice him to possibly give them a run at the WWE? With TNA having some money issues, it is probably not within their budget to sign CM Punk. But what a Global Force Wrestling run by Jeff Jarrett? The questions are endless here with who is one of the world's most popular wrestlers at this present time. The only thing we can say for sure is that he is finished with his time in the WWE.

TAGS:
WWE – CM Punk

<hr color="black">

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png

World Wrestling Entertainment

-It's time for WWE Monday Night Raw from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon! The North West is going to be filled with the WWE Universe. Here in Oregon, there will be stars like The Rock, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Kane, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and more!

-The main event has already been made as there will be a non title match this night with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. John Cena will be stepping inside the ring with The Authority's Favorite Demon Kane. Can Cena survive this night? Speaking of John Cena, Paul Heyman warned him not to show up on Raw. Heyman has said that Brock Lesnar will be in the building. His target: John Cena.

-Six man tag team action will heat up the Diva's division this week. On one side we have AJ Lee, Layla and Tamina. On the other side stand WWE Diva's Champion Paige, Natalya and the WWE return of Kaitlyn. Which side will take the victory in this contest?

-Another match that should be hotly contested this week features the Swiss Superman Cesaro as he takes on The Viper Randy Orton. Orton has a big match coming up at SummerSlam against the Icon Sting. Can Orton get a victory on the road to SummerSlam or will Cesaro get, perhaps, the biggest victory of his career?

-Ric Flair has promised WWE.com that he is going to reveal his first client as a manager here in the WWE. He has said that this first client will be the next coming of the Nature Boy and that he is giving that nickname to this next client. Who will it be? Make sure you tune in to find out!

-Plus an interview with The Rock, Dolph Ziggler and Kofi Kingston will be in the building, Rusev takes on Stevie Richards and more! Which superstars will begin August with a bang?

Prediction Listing

Cruiserweight Title Tournament - First Round

Paul London vs. The Hurricane

Comments:

Rusev Challenge - Non-Title Match

10 Minute Time Limit

Rusev vs. Stevie Richards

Comments:

Seth Rollins vs. Rey Mysterio

Comments:

The Wyatt Family vs. Goldust and Stardust

Comments:

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Comments:

AJ Lee, Tamina and Layla vs. Paige, Natalya and Kaitlyn

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Comments:

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy:

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments On Previous Show:

Comments:

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs: Hurricane For WWE Champ!

Comments On Previous Show:

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy: Miz

Comments: London's great. Should bring in Shannon Moore for this. :D

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Comments:

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy: The Miz

Comments:

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Comments:

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy: MIKE FLAIRZANIAN, WOO-SOME!

Fun Fan Signs- What's a Alcolade?

Hi, I'm Orton. I founded RKO news, I won the IC title, I was the youngest world heavyweight champion in WWE history......and I don't win all that much either.

I'MMA MAN, I'VE GOT A BEARD!

Comments:

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Comments:

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy: Kofi

Comments:

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Comments:

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy: Curtis Axel

Comments: London is more of an investment in 2014 than Helms is.

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments: Not thinking that Stevie will WIN, but I think he'll go the 10 minute distance. Does that count as Stevie winning or just a draw? Either way, take it as him going the limit.

Comments: Seth definitely should go over here.

Comments: I'm calling a surprise win on this one. Can lead to a big PPV rematch that way.

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Comments: Orton is just a little higher on the pecking order.

Comments: Just a better team here.

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Comments: Non-title doesn't matter.

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy: As much as I don't care for it, I can't really see any way around it being Miz.

Fun Fan Signs:

Flair is Wrestling Royalty!

Comments On Previous Show: Liked the things with Waltman, he almost looks like he's split down the middle on being part of the Authority or staying true to his friends. Not sure if that was intentional, but it's a good caveat.

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments: It looks like the Wyatts are getting a bit of a push. Also - I'm probably the only one - but I'm not the biggest fan of the Gold/Stardust gimmick. I give Cody all the credit in the world for really applying himself and committing to it, he really dove in with both feet. It's just not for me.

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy: No clue, so I'm going to copy the popular choice here and go with The Miz.

Comments On Previous Show: Not necessarily about the previous show, but with the large roster that you have assembled, I like that you are going back to the brand split. Are you going with one champion that goes on both shows or bringing back the big gold belt? I'm guessing you are going to go the undisputed champion route. I always felt that when the brand split was done correctly, they were able to make new stars, but then they pillaged SmackDown until it was nothing but midcarders and SmackDown became an afterthought show. You can still see it now, since SmackDown replays about 15-20 minutes of RAW every week. Also, sad to see Punk really go, but it would be interesting to see him turn up in RoH, TNA, or Global Force Wrestling (the former two probably cannot afford him). I'm looking forward to reading how the AI plays it out.

BREAKING NEWS: WWE INTRODUCES NXT - CANADA!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWE.jpg

In what may come as a surprise move, the company known as World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has made the major announcement that they have created a brand new developmental promotion in the same vein as NXT in Florida. This new promotion, known simply as NXT - Canada, will serve the same type of purpose as the one down in Florida. Word coming in from the high offices is that the developmental roster right now in NXT is so great that a new and separate promotion was needed to house all the great talent under WWE contract. This promotion will be housed in Ontario with a focus on the city of Toronto.

Here at Promotion Wars, we have learned the names of several wrestlers who will be in NXT - Canada. Those wrestlers are names such as Adam Rose, Emma, Justin Gabriel, Curtis Axel, Tyson Kidd and more. We have also learned that doing the announce duties for NXT - Canada at the moment will be the legendary 'Voice Of Hardcore' Joey Styles. Helping to train the athletes here in NXT - Canada will be names like Booker T, Dean Malenko, Rob Van Dam, The Great Sasuke and more. More names will be given when we have more information.

TAGS:
WWE – NXT – Canada

<hr color="black">

===

Definite work!! So obvious... "/

Sometimes, I wish it was, my friend. lol. I am a huge fan of CM Punk. But he's not so much a big fan of Triple H.

Comments: London's great. Should bring in Shannon Moore for this. :D

Without giving away too much, Shannon Moore is down in the original NXT right now.

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments: Not thinking that Stevie will WIN, but I think he'll go the 10 minute distance. Does that count as Stevie winning or just a draw? Either way, take it as him going the limit.

Comments On Previous Show: Liked the things with Waltman, he almost looks like he's split down the middle on being part of the Authority or staying true to his friends. Not sure if that was intentional, but it's a good caveat.

I understand what you mean about the whole Stevie thing. If he lasts the ten minutes, then technically it is a victory for Stevie Richards. So that is how I would look at it for prediction contest purposes.

Glad you liked the interview with Sean Waltman. He is definitely split because he has friends on both sides of things. However, I hate to say it, but Sean Waltman was injured in his match with Sami Zayn, thus the writing about him having to be helped to the back and the match being ended quickly. More information on that will be coming.

Comments: It looks like the Wyatts are getting a bit of a push. Also - I'm probably the only one - but I'm not the biggest fan of the Gold/Stardust gimmick. I give Cody all the credit in the world for really applying himself and committing to it, he really dove in with both feet. It's just not for me.

Comments On Previous Show: Not necessarily about the previous show, but with the large roster that you have assembled, I like that you are going back to the brand split. Are you going with one champion that goes on both shows or bringing back the big gold belt? I'm guessing you are going to go the undisputed champion route. I always felt that when the brand split was done correctly, they were able to make new stars, but then they pillaged SmackDown until it was nothing but midcarders and SmackDown became an afterthought show. You can still see it now, since SmackDown replays about 15-20 minutes of RAW every week. Also, sad to see Punk really go, but it would be interesting to see him turn up in RoH, TNA, or Global Force Wrestling (the former two probably cannot afford him). I'm looking forward to reading how the AI plays it out.

I like the fact that everybody has different tastes. Not everything can work for everyone. Thus things like the new Goldust/Stardust team will not work for everyone. The thing is finding the balances where there's things on the show that works for different people.

I am glad to hear that you and others are in support of my bringing the Brand Split back. I was pretty sure that it would be polarizing in that some would love it and some would hate it. But I am going to be making it a true brand split. No Raw guys showing up on Smackdown. No Smackdown guys showing up on Raw. As of right now, as far as the titles are concerned, the World title is defended on both brands. The U.S./Russian title goes to Smackdown. The IC belt goes to Raw. The Cruiserweight, Diva's and Tag Team titles will be defended on both brands. But don't expect me to make some makeshift teams just so that I could have, like, say The Rock on both brands. He's not going to suddenly go after the tag team titles or anything like that. That's not my thinking and probably never will be.

I agree that it is sad to see CM Punk leave the promotion. But I hope it helps to say that I am not completely done with that whole thing. No spoilers, though, of course.

===

As of this moment, I am planning on my Raw show going up tomorrow morning. So make sure to get your predictions in! Also, don't forget to send me a pm with your match choice for the Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose match at SummerSlam!

Comments: Be sure to turn Kendrick into The Brian Kendrick soon by the way >_>

10 Minute Time Limit

Comments: Yeah, Stevie lasts for 10 mins.

Comments: Well, Rey jobbed to Braun Stowman, so I don't see him beating Seth here.

Comments: A 4-Way Tag Match for the titles at SummerSlam wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm with Beej here. A rematch occurs at SS.

Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Comments: I would LOVE to see Cesaro beating Orts here.

Comments: KAITLYN! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Non-Title Match

Kane vs. John Cena

Comments: Super Cena triumphs over competition once again.

Extra Point - Who Will Be The New Nature Boy: ****'s own Adolph Zitler, or Adolph Higgler. Now, in all seriousness, Dolph Ziggler.

Fun Fan Signs: ''I CAME TO SEE KAITLYN!

Comments On Previous Show: It was a good SmackDown, but Zayn losing to Waltman, who's like, nearly 50 or something at this point? :eek:

UPDATE: SEAN WALTMAN INJURED!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/SeanWaltman.jpg

Sometimes here at Promotion Wars, we have to bring in some bad news. No, we're not talking about Bad News Barrett, who we are waiting for his return. We are talking about an injury suffered on Smackdown. It is very unfortunate to announce that Sean Waltman left the Alex G. Spanos Center and headed directly to the hospital. Here at Promotion Wars, we have learned that Sean Waltman suffered a simple scapular fracture. This injury means that he will be out of the Cruiserweight Tournament and will be gone for at least two months. We have learned that Waltman was in for a good push, being best friends with Triple H. Unfortunately, Waltman will not be making good on that push.

Sean Waltman is a veteran of the squared circle, known under names such as X-Pac, Syxx and The Lightning Kid. He has held such notable titles as the WCW Cruiserweight title, WWE Light Heavyweight title, the WWE World Tag Team titles and the WWE European title. The 42 year old wrestler from Minnesota has wrestled almost everywhere in the United States, including stays in WWE, WCW, TNA, GWF and so many more. He was a part of multiple top angles, including both D-Generation X and the nWo.

TAGS:
WWE – Sean Waltman – #Injury

<hr color="black">

===

Comments: Be sure to turn Kendrick into The Brian Kendrick soon by the way >_>

Comments: KAITLYN! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Comments On Previous Show: It was a good SmackDown, but Zayn losing to Waltman, who's like, nearly 50 or something at this point? :eek:

Glad to see this positive reaction to my bringing Kaitlyn back. She is someone who could have been so much more. She could be the next coming of Trish Stratus/Mickie James/Lita, IMO.

I did know, though, that my having Sean Waltman beat Sami Zayn might be met with some disdain. But I hope that everyone understands the storyline potential that I had with that victory.

Archived