Real Wrestling

CPBHBK

This is just a little suggestion, would it be possible to make it so that matches are pre-determined? You go into the match knowing who will win and try to put on a great match. Sometimes maybe you say I wont put him over because he isnt good enough. Pretty Much exactly like TEW Is except your a wrestler.

• 2 weeks later...
This is just a little suggestion, would it be possible to make it so that matches are pre-determined? You go into the match knowing who will win and try to put on a great match. Sometimes maybe you say I wont put him over because he isnt good enough. Pretty Much exactly like TEW Is except your a wrestler.

I really like this concept. Workers get over not based on wins and losses but by their skills and match quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Given the title of the suggestion I find this to be really ironic. Not that I think it's a bad idea, just seems like what you're suggestion is real sports entertainment, not real wrestling.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Given the title of the suggestion I find this to be really ironic. Not that I think it's a bad idea, just seems like what you're suggestion is real sports entertainment, not real wrestling.

What are you talking about, he's talking pro wrestling

Archived