Deadly Overloaded Action

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Rapid%20Assault/THISWEEKPNG_zps8c9f1997.png

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Rapid%20Assault/EDETS_zps4e81f56a.jpg
EPISODE #:

WEEK DATE:
4th Thursday of March 2014

RUN-TIME:
60 Minutes

MAIN EVENT:
Akima Brave vs. El Arma Mortal vs. Greg Black vs. Matthew Keith vs. Steven Parker;
DOA Championship Match -- "Fatal Five" Steel Cage Match

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Rapid%20Assault/Spotlight_zps02065cf6.jpg
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Championships/DOAChampShadow_zpscba074fb.png

AKIMA BRAVE vs. EL ARMA MORTAL vs. GREG BLACK vs. MATTHEW KEITH vs. STEVEN PARKER

"LEGEND in the making"

Professional wrestling is prone to revolutions. It’s a sport that prides itself with being a little against the grain and, with this in mind, every passing decade has found its ‘fire starters’ amongst the dry haystacks. In 2014, a new rebellion has begun and, with it, a new breed of wrestler looking to topple the status quo yet again. This rebellion is none other than Deadly… Overloaded…Action.

This week, on DOA “Rapid Assault”, said rebellion will find its voice… its leader… its backbone.

In one of the deadliest matches in wrestling today, five fearless competitors will step into the “Fatal Five” steel cage match with one goal in mind: to become the first-EVER DOA Champion. They will put their bodies, minds, and souls on the line with the hope of becoming the leader of a new generation. Victory means instantaneous importance; taking one giant leap up the steps of immortality.

… but only ONE person can take this giant leap.

With elimination rules in place, the winner of the “Fatal Five” steel cage match must outlast four other hungry challengers. It won’t be easy, not in the slightest, but, for the defiant winner, greatness will be forever linked with their name.

Tune into DOA “Rapid Assault” this week and witness… the evolution of wrestling…

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Rapid%20Assault/RACard_zps226f3af4.jpg
Death Row© vs. The Ring Generals

[DOA Tag Team Championship Match]

[standard Tag Team Match]

"THE ITALIAN STALLION"
Antonio Del Veccio
w/ Viva Italia
vs. Red Razor

[standard Singles Match]

Randy Maxx vs. Sebastian Cruise

[standard Singles Match]

Akima Brave vs. El Arma Mortal vs. Greg Black vs. Matthew Keith vs. Steven Parker

[DOA Championship Match]

["Fatal Five" Steel Cage Match -- Elimination Rules]

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Rapid%20Assault/LIVE_zps4356d275.png

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"THE ITALIAN STALLION" Antonio Del Veccio w/ Viva Italia vs. Red Razor

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Akima Brave vs. El Arma Mortal vs. Greg Black vs. Matthew Keith vs. Steven Parker

[DOA Championship Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[DOA Championship Match]

Man I just can't call the Cage Match!!! I just don't think it'll be Black/Brave as their feud will rumble on and they don't need the Belt... Then maybe Keith and Parker are too 'young'? Whereas although Mortal is probably not older in terms of age, his character is more well established already?! Does that make sense? "/

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[DOA Championship Match]

Too early for Death Row to drop the belts

[standard Singles Match]

Neither guy haven´t done much yet but Del Veccio has stable going so I figure he´s slightly more important.

[standard Singles Match]

I would love to see Sebastian losing but I doubt it happen here.

[DOA Championship Match]

This is a tough one and I could make the case for pretty much anyone getting the belt here. That said, I figure it´s mainly between Black, Brave and Parker here and I go with Brave. Why? Well, I kind of figure that Black will not get the belt, mainly so that Batch can bitch how Black was "screwed" once again and Parker... well, I just think it would be more interesting to see him chase the belt a bit and I feel like the program has so far mostly centered around Black and Brave (mainly because they had been in most main events) instead of Parker.

Soon the belts will move, but not yet.

Time to get Viva's little crew moving forward into the picture.

He cruises to the win...see what I did there?

[DOA Championship Match]

Like everyone has said, this is a toss up at this point in the story. I think Brave/Black continues to cook along, and that Tyler needs to complain about something as Parker's manager. That left El Arma Mortal and Keith, and I think Keith's character so far leads him to be the guy that takes the berating from managers and just plows through it.

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[DOA Championship Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[DOA Championship Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[DOA Championship Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[DOA Championship Match]

Ring Generals aren't as over as Death Row

[standard Singles Match]

Viva Italia needs to make themselves relevant, and I like Del Veccio

[standard Singles Match]

That Squash though

[DOA Championship Match]

I think you've built up Parker to be a big deal and with the sly "Traditionalist" in his corner it wouldn't surprise me if he had a plan for Parker to get the W.

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[DOA Championship Match]

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj520/LAX_Wrestling/Logos/Yourewatching_zpsd6811a14.jpg

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj520/LAX_Wrestling/Logos/2ndPNGLogo_zps2dd53051.png

EPISODE #4

Thursday, 4th Week of March 2014

DOA Arena || Great-Lakes

||
||
||

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj520/LAX_Wrestling/MISC/Lineup_zpsbd9bde94.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Rapid%20Assault/COMMEN_zpsbf9d3e97.jpg

Samuel Curran:
Do you HEAR that ovation?
[Crowd roaring in the background]
That’s right, there’s only ONE wrestling show that can rile you up like that… It’s DOA “Rapid Assault!”
[Pauses]
We’re back for another week of LIVE, in your face, action and boy-o-boy do we have one hell of a show set up for you tonight!

Alex Braun:
Boy do we. Tonight, we're going to crown the first-EVER DOA Champion in tonight's highly anticipated "Fatal Five" steel cage match!

Samuel Curran:
I, seriously, can't wait... and why should we? We've got Greg Black and Carl Batch chomping at the bit to speak...

Alex Braun:
When HASN'T Batch been looking to speak?

[DOA “Rapid Assault” opens with a lengthy video package that sets the tone for tonight’s DOA Championship match set within the “Fatal Five” steel cage. Showing highlights from previous matches from each challenger, we are ultimately presented a narrative that anyone can win; and that everyone is seemingly qualified to carry the strap. In the end, the in-ring sequences become faster and shorter in duration as we speed toward an epic climax: a paused image of all 5-men standing within the squared circle with one another as they stare one another down in an intense fashion.]

GRADE:
D

Samuel Curran:
The stage is yet and there’s no reason to wait any longer. We’re going to crown the FIRST EVER DOA Champion in THIS very right tonight and I, for one, CANNOT wait!

Alex Braun:
It’s been there, in the back of my mind, ever since our first broadcast: who would, one day, become DOA Champion? I can see EACH wrestler having a chance in this match. I guess it’s just going to come down to WHO wants it more!

Samuel Curran:
The cage is just 20-feet above the ring as we speak… sitting there… glaring at us all… casting an ominous cloud over the ringside area. Soon, it’ll be dropped down from its perch and, when it does, it’ll help us change the wrestling world forever!

Alex Braun:
I can’t wait, Sam. Truly… I can’t… wait!

[We transition backstage now in which to see Carl Batch standing before a DOA camera lens. With a cigar strongly positioned in his mouth, and a god awful gold suit on, the former DaVE loudmouth stands with great bravado; unmatched in wrestling today. Meanwhile, behind him and off to his left stands a stoicly standing Greg Black. Folding his arms before him, sporting an emotionless stare, the man they’ve dubbed “No Joke” truly looks the part.]

[batch puffs a cloud of smoke outward as he transfers his cigar from his mouth to his right hand.]

[Carl Batch]:
You know, it’s about damn time…

[Takes another drag on his cigar; puffing a cloud of smoke outward. From there, he transfers his cigar into his hand once again; moving it around as he moves his hand to gesture while speaking – all in a somewhat aggressive manner]

[Carl Batch]:
Greg Black has been part of this sport for 12 years now. He’s wrestled all over the world and, in doing so, has proven himself to be a superior in-ring talent time and time again. But, each and every god damn company he steps into… they all find a way to ‘keep him down’. Where’s his crowning moment? Where the HELL is Greg Black’s moment in the sun?
[shakes his head]
It’s bull, if ya ask me…
[Nods his head as he takes another drag on his cigar]
Bull…

[batch puffs another cloud of smoke as he pulls his cigar to his hand one last time.]

[Carl Batch]:
That ends… tonight…
[Pauses; looks back at Black who’s emotionless in his stare]
This man, this glorious beast of a man, is “No Joke”… and he’s goin’ to show you EXACTLY that when he walks out as the DOA Champion.
[Pauses]
MMMMM…HMMMM…

[Carl Batch nods strongly as he takes a second to let his statement sink in. Then, he closes the promo with a song of sorts. His voice is quite low, bass depth, as he lazily sings…]

[Carl Batch]:
“’Aint no man gonna hold him down… no man… no man… gonna hold… him… down…”

[With that, Batch chuckles lightly to himself as he transfers his cigar back to his mouth. In doing so, he looks like a mafia figure in a way; strong, passionate, and untouchable. Meanwhile, Greg Black continues to look forward at the camera lens in an emotionless fashion. He looks as though he’s ready for a war tonight… a war that, at least, Carl Batch thinks he’ll conquer.]

GRADE:
D+

Samuel Curran:
Greg Black looks like he’s as ready as he’s EVER been! Could tonight be his, as Batch says, ‘moment in the sun’? Are we looking at the first-EVER DOA Champion here?

Alex Braun:
I’ve gotten to know Greg pretty well during his time in Pittsburgh. Don’t let the cold demeanor fool you, he’s got a fire to him that can blaze a rainforest. I expect that he’ll bring something special to the “Fatal Five” steel cage match tonight. Will it be enough, though? We’ll have to see…

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
DOA Tag Team Championships

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Matthew White

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The Chicago crowd is firmly behind their own in the Ring Generals. That’s obvious from the start. That said, Death Row doesn’t seem to care about their allegiance.

• The in-ring action is pretty even in nature as both teams put forth a good showing. Dean Waldorf, the scrappier of the two Ring Generals, often finds himself in an underdog position; however, it suits him rather well. Plus, it gives Marv Statler the chance to be the bigger muscle of the group; inciting the Chicago crowd to erupt upon tagging him in.

• Waldorf bounces around the ring but is eventually KO’ed like a ragdoll after a BIG closeline from Roach. He rolls out of the ring in the process.

• Statler, alone now, takes to the top rope in a big-man manner as he looks for a traditional double-axe-handle strike. In doing so though, Roach catches him in a Rock Bottom position. Shady steps in as the DOA Tag Team Champions set up Statler for the “Death Sentence” (Double Rock Bottom).

• Statler is able to elbow his way out or so it seems. Seconds later though, after being beaten into a daze, Statler is forced into a “Death Sentence” (Double Rock Bottom) by the DOA Tag Team Champions. Seconds later, Roach gets the pin as the Chicago crowd collectively groans in an annoying tone.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Death Row via pinfall

ENDING PINFALL:
Roach pinned Marv Statler

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Death Sentence” (Double Rock Bottom)

ENDING TIME:
5:45

NOTE:
This marks Death Row’s 1st successful title defense of the DOA Tag Team Championships

GRADE:
D-

Samuel Curran:
The Ring Generals gave it one hell of a fight but, in the end, Death Row muscled their way into the win here tonight.

Alex Braun:
These guys don’t have a ‘good bone in their body’ but they SURE know how to fight.

Samuel Curran:
The Ring Generals will get there; I have no doubt about it. They’ve got “it” but, right now, the DOA tag division belongs to Death Row. These kinds are like an unstoppable force as of late.

Alex Braun:
Their day will come, I agree, but it’s going to take a special team to make the shift of power happen.

[Raising their DOA Tag Team Championships on high, the brutish combination of Roach & Shady seem unfazed by the negative response before them. Their sternness acts like an impenetrable shield as they display their dominance over the fallen Ring Generals. Slowly, they would eventually leave the squared circle; however, not before menacingly staring down a few rowdy (and obvious drunk) fans nearby. In doing so, they show that they don’t need to be ‘talkers’ as their strong stare is enough to send anyone backward.]

GRADE:
E

Samuel Curran:
Death Row doesn’t seem to care AT ALL about what others think about them…

Alex Braun:
Not one bit.

Samuel Curran:
I guess they don’t really NEED to care. I mean, right now, they ARE the DOA Tag Team Champions. They’re at the TOP of the division and, up until now, haven’t shown any weaknesses to speak of.

Alex Braun:
They’ve had quite the run so far; that’s for sure. That kind of success can be difficult to deal with. These guys though, they don’t seem to be fazed by it one bit.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Angles/MatthewKeith_zpse5b5d931.jpg

BACKSTAGE PROMO

INVOLVED:
Matthew Keith

"Lose? That’s not me…”

[We transition backstage once again in which to see a smirking Matthew Keith standing before a blackened DOA backdrop (much like the company logo). His c*cked stance, flashy-leather jacket, lightly perched sunglasses, and lip curling smirk all tell of a man who’s extremely confident in his abilities. That said, for whatever reason, it doesn’t come across as annoying. In a way, from what we’ve seen so far, the young Keith can back up everything he says.]

[Matthew Keith]:
1…2…3… I said it last week and I delivered…
[smirks as he pauses]
Even Greg [black] knew he couldn’t hang with me. That’s why he tried to take me out.
[Chuckles to himself]
Well, ya didn’t get the job done, did ya? Here I stand… another week… another chance to show just how GOOD… I really am.
[smirks]
When I signed with Deadly Overloaded Action, I came here with one goal in mind… to be the best… to be… the man…
[Pauses; smirks]
I worked my a$$ off for years, put in the time, and now I’m here to do EXACTLY that…
[Pauses]
That’s why I’m walking out of the DOA arena tonight with the DOA Championship around… MY… waist. Ya see… There ‘aint a man alive who can hang with me; I’ve shown that over the past few weeks. It doesn’t matter who you are… where you’ve trained… what titles you’ve won before… none of that matters when you step into the ring with the “Hot Shot”…
[smirks; points to himself]
I’ll wrestle circles around you… embarrass you… show the world that you’re not worthy… and when it’s all said and done… and the dust has settled… you’ll see ME… holding that DOA Championship on high… NEVER… to be without it again…
[Pauses; smirks]
Welcome to D…O…A… “Matthew Assault”…
[smirks]
Welcome… to the NEW ERA… of Keith…

[With that, Matthew Keith chuckles to himself once again, obviously confident about tonight’s match, as the scene fades back to the ringside area.]

GRADE:
C-

Alex Braun:
Boy… He’s nothing like his dad…
[Laughs]

Samuel Curran:
How so?

Alex Braun:
I don’t know…
[Laughs]
I mean, his pops always had this professional demeanor to him. He was all business; all the time. I swear, there were myths about people ACTUALLY seeing him smile. That’s how rare it was…
[Laughs]
Matthew is just… well… very different…

Samuel Curran:
In a bad way, do you think?

Alex Braun:
No, not at all. You HAVE to be confident in this industry or else you’ll get crushed by everyone who is. Matthew is just more outward with his confidence. His father was more internal. I guess it’s just a sign that the apple can land far away from the tree sometimes…

Samuel Curran:
I, for one, would love to see Matthew Keith walk out with the DOA Championship tonight. He’s entertaining in and out of the ring; a true well-rounded talent. He could carry this company far; I can just see it.

Alex Braun:
He certainly could. We’ll have to see if he can get through the hell that’s bound to take place in that cage though… Is he ready for it? I have no idea… but we’ll ALL find out tonight…

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Matthew White

AT RINGSIDE:
Amore w/ Antonio Del Veccio

Marco Moretti w/ Antonio Del Veccio

• Antonio Del Veccio thinks he’s much larger than he is; standing with his chest puffed outward in an alpha fashion. The slap he slams across Red Razor’s face shortly after the bell rings tells this even more.

• Too bad, for Del Veccio, that slap wasn’t the end of the match…

• The “Italian Stallion” looks good; however, Red Razor looks great in this match. His speedy, highly educated, wrestling style keeps Del Veccio guessing throughout the match.

• At one point, Razor is able to reverse a suplex attempt from Del Veccio into a front-face suplex driver of sorts. Seconds later, a modified arm-bar almost sends the “Italian Stallion” tapping.

• Sensing the match is going down the tubes, Amore is shown aggressively barking at Marco Moretti. What about? We don’t know. I don’t speak Italian.

• Moments later, as Amore attempts to pull Matthew White’s attention by looking as though she’s entering the ring, Marco Moretti is shown jumping up onto the apron.

• Del Veccio goes for an Italian Whip (Irish to some) but Red Razor reverses it. Instead, he sends Del Veccio speeding in and, unable to stop his momentum, Moretti lands a hard right hand square across Antonio’s face.

• ADV hits the matt hard. He staggers back to his feet but is quickly sent back down with Red Razor’s signature “Razor Blade” (Athletic Superkick).

• With Matthew White now counting to three, Moretti is shown angrily stomping around the ringside area. Meanwhile, Amore is shown having a hissy fit of her own; teasing her hair as she snarls in a frustrated fashion.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Red Razor via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Razor Blade” (Athletic Superkick) after a botched interference from Marco Moretti

ENDING TIME:
5:25

GRADE:
D

Samuel Curran:
This Viva Italia group doesn’t seem to really ‘have it together’ quite yet.

Alex Braun:
Antonio Del Veccio vowed to ‘shake the wrestling world to its core’ but, so far, we haven’t seen it. Honestly, I think there may be greater potential in this Moretti kid than what’s in ADV. Let THAT man loose and see what happens!

Samuel Curran:
Amore may have an aneurism before this is all through as well…

Alex Braun:
Red Razor looked impressive tonight, as well. This kid has something to him. I’m expecting BIG things if he can stay on the right path. So far, we saw the start of that path tonight!

Samuel Curran:
He certainly DOES have a bright future ahead of him, it seems! He’s easily one of THE most exciting wrestlers on the roster right now… If not in our ENTIRE industry!

[since El Arma Mortal is not much of a talker, we are now presented a dark hype video highlighting the mysterious member of tonight’s “Fatal Five” steel cage match. Developed with a gritty tone, the filter being very dark as it pertains to contrasts between black and white imagery, we are shown a one-sided highlight reel as it pertains to his win a few weeks back. In doing so, it’s documented that Arma is extremely stiff, explosive, and truly a figure that lives up to his name. In the end, we’re presented a final image of El Arma Mortal standing before the camera lens in a darkened room. There are certain parts of his leather-clad body that are hidden in the blanketing darkness; half of his masked face being part of this. This is done to give him one last mysterious look before the screen goes completely black.]

GRADE:
D-

Samuel Curran:
El Arma Mortal is a unique talent with a heavy dose of mystery circulating around him. We don’t know much about him OTHER than he’s one hell of a lethal competitor.

Alex Braun:
That may be ALL we ever know about him but it’s all we really NEED to know. He’s one hell of a talent.

Samuel Curran:
Will he be the first EVER DOA Champion? We’ll find out, later tonight!

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Angles/SebastianCruise_zpse03e3eb2.jpg

IN-RING PROMO

INVOLVED:
Sebastian Cruise

"Wrestling is stupid”

[The sound of an unfamiliar theme overtakes the DOA Arena as the Dead-Heads turn in anticipation. Quickly, this anticipation turns to annoyance as the self-proclaimed celebrity himself, Sebastian Cruise, slowly shuffles through the entrance way. With an overwhelming pompous demeanor, Cruise looks to be arrogantly disgusted with nearby wrestling fans as he saunters towards the ring. Once IN said ring, Cruise lazily calls for a microphone and, when not getting it right away, chews out the nearby ring attendant for not completing his demand fast enough. Yea, as you’d guess, the rowdy, and inebriated, Chicago fans aren’t ‘big fans’ of this guy.]

[sebastian Cruise]:
Feast your eyes…
[Pauses; looks around the arena with a smirk on his face]
… On the greatness… that is… Sebastian Cruise.
[The crowd boos like crazy]
You boo ONLY because you KNOW you’re nowhere NEAR my league…that your depressing, impoverished, lives will NEVER amount to mine… It’s okay…
[Nods his head and smirks]
It’s okay… let it ALLLLL out…

[The Dead-Heads in attendance shower Cruise with a wave of boos as he stands arrogantly defiant in the ring.]

[sebastian Cruise]:
Believe me… I don’t want to be here either… I mean, what grown man would waste his time with… professional wrestling?
[Turns his face in a disgusted fashion as the crowd continues to boo]
Isn’t this supposed to be… for the kids? The little snot-nosed brats who want to grow up and be JUST like Christian Faith?
[Laughs; again looks disgusted]
Think about it… What has this ‘sport’ given you? Huh? A permanent residence in your parent’s basement?A daily obsession with the internet; trolling around like all of this MEANS something?
[Laughs as the crowd boos]
Grow up…

[The crowd continues to boo as Cruise stands arrogantly defiant with a smirk on his face.]

[sebastian Cruise]:
I didn’t come to Deadly Overloaded Action to be ‘the best wrestler’…
[He says in a sarcastic tone]
Hell, I didn’t come here to ‘win titles’ and ‘show respect to the sport’…
[Again, sarcastic in tone]
I came here to make money… to raise my public profile… to land my OWN TV show on Arcadia… and then to get the HELL OUT as fast as I can…
[The crowd boos as Cruise smirks]
I don’t care about you… or this company… or this sport to be honest… I care about one thing… and that one thing means MORE to me than anything else… I care… about Sebastian Cruise…
[smirks]
That’s the ONLY thing WORTH caring about…

[With that, Sebastian lazily drops the microphone on the canvas below as he stands before a booing crowd. It’s almost as if he’s egging them on with his arrogant defiance of their tone.]

GRADE:
C-

Samuel Curran:
What… a… d*ck!

Alex Braun:
GOD… I hope Randy Maxx knocks him into next week… He’d become an INSTANT fan favorite if he can do that…

Samuel Curran:
This man is going to incite a riot if he’s not safe…

Alex Braun:
He doesn’t care. A riot would probably ‘raise his public profile’ as he said. He’s nothing more than a weasel-a$$ punk… a reality TV star PRETENDING to be a wrestler…
[Angrily snarls]
I hope someone drops him on his head before this goes on too long…

Samuel Curran:
As you said, let’s hope that Randy Maxx does EXACTLY that!

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Matthew White

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Sebastian Cruise halts the start of this match with several ‘time-out’s’ as he gets himself ready. At one point, he even goes as far as to force Matthew White to check Randy Maxx for weapons. Frustrated, the DOA referee does so in which to appease Cruise. Despite this, Cruise still threatens to sue White for ‘negligence’.

• Cruise almost seems scared to lock up. As they do so though, the self-proclaimed celebrity changes his tune quickly by stomping Maxx in the stomach. He was playing possum.

• Randy is the obvious underdog, a role he plays masterfully, and, in doing so, gets the DOA Dead-Heads behind him after a late 2nd wind in his favor.

• In reality though, Sebastian Cruise comes away looking stronger between the two wrestlers. While saying wrestling takes no skill, the young Cruise actually shows a good deal of veteran knowledge it seems. He keeps Maxx grounded for the most part & even has time to toy with the crowd during this process.

• As Maxx looks as though he may be on the verge of another wind, catching Cruise with a back-elbow off the 2nd rope, Cruise shows his hand as a skillful cheater by later using the bottom ring rope to score a 3-count over Maxx. While the rope usage is debatable as to whether or not it really helped him win, as Cruise had used a ring-ratting piledriver seconds before, it DOES shine a light on what we may come to expect from the so-called celebrity.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Sebastian Cruise via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Piledriver followed by using the bottom ring rope as leverage for the pin (latter unseen by Matthew White)

ENDING TIME:
5:56

GRADE:
D-

Samuel Curran:
Really? ALL of this hype… A lot of it coming from Cruise himself… and THIS is how he wins the match? I don’t know if I’m a sucker but I was expecting MORE from someone who spoke SO highly of themselves.

Alex Braun:
This guy is a grade-A a$$hole… Plain and simple. He attacks our sport… attacks this company… and claims he’s “better” than wrestling. Randy Maxx is TEN times the man this punk is and YET… Maxx loses BECAUSE this dip-[CENSOR] cheats his way to the win. It’s STUPID that the DOA Officials have bent over BACKWARD for this idiot!

Samuel Curran:
I don’t see him going anywhere; at least for a bit. So, all we can hope is that someone puts him in his place soon.

Alex Braun:
I said it before, and I’ll say it again,… If no one steps up… I WILL…

Samuel Curran:
There you go folks. Alex Braun is willing to come out of retirement to punch the living daylights out of Sebastian Cruise!

Alex Braun:
I’d… be… my… PLEASURE!

[Just moments before tonight’s highly anticipated main event, we transition backstage one last time. Much like before, two men stand before a blackened DOA backdrop (much like the company’s logo); however, this time around, it’s the combination of Eric Tyler and his new protégé, Steven Parker. Standing alongside one another, no man positioned strongly over the other, the traditionalist pairing seems to be unwavering in their collective confidence. Parker, sporting a slight smirk, gleams from the lights above as his tailored robe stands out immediately. Meanwhile, the conservatively dressed Eric Tyler, dawning a black and white suit combo, shows nothing in the way of cockiness; like Parker. Instead, he’s extremely stern in nature.]

[Eric Tyler]:
The time has come…

[steven Parker]:
You’re
damn
right it has…

[Eric Tyler]:
For weeks now, there has been no debate over who is
THE
most dominant figure in wrestling today. Steven Parker has put on wrestling clinic after wrestling clinic for you mindless fools and yet… You STILL shower him with hatred?
[shakes his head slowly; in anger]
That changes tonight.
[Pauses; stern stare at the lens]
After he walks into that cage, dominates as only he can, and walks out without even a scratch on his body… You’ll be FORCED to cheer the one TRUE
wrestler
this sport has!

[steven Parker]:
I’ve waited long enough; been told that my time was coming. Well, that ‘time’ is now… the future… is now.
[Pauses; seconds later he begins to speak while pointing aggressively at the lens]
I was born to make history… I was put in that god damn ring to make a difference…
[Pauses; growing with anger]
and it’s all about to come together… Just as I knew it would.
[Pauses]
There’s no contest here tonight… No real competition to speak of…
[Pauses]
I’m walking out with the DOA Championship tonight and there’s no way around that.
[Pauses; stares deep into the lens]
Lace up your boots… tell yourself whatever you need to hear… and put on nothing short of your BEST performance… because… anything less will have you eliminated in under 5 minutes…
[A slight smirk forms as Parker leans back in his stance slightly]
You can’t stop me… oh no…
no one
can stop… me…

[With that, the scene comes to a close with a smirking Steven Parker c*cking his head back slightly; as confident as ever. Meanwhile, Eric Tyler is shown slowly nodding his head in approval. His demeanor is still overly stern in nature as he looks as though he could burn a hole through the lens before him.]

GRADE:
D+

Samuel Curran:
I have NO idea who’s walking out with the gold tonight. Each competitor has a strong case in their corner. So, when all your money’s on the table, WHO do you think will be DOA Champion here tonight, Alex?

Alex Braun:
Trying to predict who will win a wrestling match is like trying to catch a goldfish in the ocean; it’s almost impossible. Each and every week, these men come out here and give their everything for this company… these people… and this sport. They ALL have the ability to make an impact on ANY given night; so, to pick from the ‘cream of the crop’ seems ludicrous at best.

Samuel Curran:
True… true…
[Pauses]
For the sake of an argument, I’m going to give my prediction. I don’t know why but something tells me that Akima Brave is walking out with the DOA Championship. He’s got the skill… the nastiness… the hunger to get the job done.

Alex Braun:
He does; I agree. He’s going to have to go through 4 other men equally as skillful… nasty and hunger…
[shakes his head; overwhelmed]
I don’t know how ANY of these guys could be a frontrunner here…

[We transition backstage now in which to see an oiled up Akima Brave putting the final touches on his wrist tape wraps. His gleaming middleweight frame stands as an homage to his heritage; tribal tattoos found across both shoulders and stretching downward. Meanwhile, there’s a level of sheer intensity in his eyes. He’s not foaming at the mouth, not over acting, but instead staring off in the distance as he’s deep in thought; his eyes peering strongly in said direction. More or less, it’s easy to see that the “KOA Warrior” is intensely focused and ready to compete.]

GRADE:
D

Samuel Curran:
Akima Brave is as focused as ever!

Alex Braun:
Akima is motivated ENTIRELY by an inner fire that never seems to extinguish.

Samuel Curran:
Will that impenetrable focus lead him to become the first-EVER DOA Champion? We’ll find that out… right… now! It’s the “Fatal Five” Steel Cage Match for the DOA Championship and it happens… NOW!

MATCH TYPE:
“Fatal Five” Steel Cage Match; Elimination Rules – Pinfall/Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
DOA Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Matthew White

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• As the steel cage is lowered on the squared circle, the buzz within the DOA Arena crescendos in a ‘big fight’ feel. Despite this though, the five DOA wrestlers in the ring don’t seem to allow this to really deter their sharp focus; instead focusing on one another in an intense fashion.

• As the opening bell rings, all chaos ensues…

• All five men engage one in another in a violent clash in the center of the ring; fists, feet, bodies flying everywhere. At this point, it doesn’t matter if you’re a babyface or a heel; you attack who’s closest to you.

• This chaotic feel carries for quite some time as the ring feels rather small due to the amount of wrestlers in the ring (and the cage keeping them all there).

• Eventually though, the first elimination takes place after Matthew Keith is knocked unconscious following a belly-to-belly overhead suplex by Greg Black upon the “Hot Shot” wrestler. While the original move wouldn’t knock someone out, the fact that Keith is tossed square into a cage wall does the trick; especially upon hitting the matt in an awkward fashion.

• Seconds later, Black scores a quick pinfall of the unconscious Keith as the rest of the competitors are unaware of the pin; taking place in a corner.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Angles/MatthewKeith_zpse5b5d931.jpg
    Matthew Keith has been eliminated at the 5:22 mark by Greg Black

• Matthew Keith is helped out of the cage through the doorway; however, seems to have his bell rung by the belly-to-belly suplex impact on the cage wall.

• Back in the caged ring, the numbers have evened out pretty well as Akima Brave/Greg Black and Steven Parker/El Arma Mortal are shown ripping into one another.

• Greg Black looks to do the same thing to Akima that he did to Matthew Keith; however, the “KOA Warrior” blocks the attempt. Instead, after a round of powerful headbutts, Brave takes Greg Black overhead with a belly-to-belly (however, away from the cage wall that Black was trying to use).

• The combination of El Arma Mortal/Parker is a heavily contested back-and-forth affair. That said, Mortal looks like he’s about to take Parker’s head off as the new “Traditionalist” kneels in a dazed position. As Mortal goes for one final big blow kick, Parker ducks, showing he was playing possum, and turns the move into an STF submission hold. Fortunately, Mortal breaks free with help from Akima Brave.

• Eventually though, Parker forces a dazed El Arma Mortal into his signature “Future Shock” (Bridging Fisherman’s Suplex). This time around though, Brave isn’t able to help break the fall. Instead, Mortal is eliminated from the match by the new “Traditionalist.”

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Angles/ElArmaMortal_zpsbc0684bc.jpg
    El Arma Mortal is eliminated at the 8:34 mark by Steven Parker

• El Arma Mortal is able to pull himself out of the cage; however, the war within the steel hell seems to have rocked him considerably. That said, it doesn’t stop him from slamming his fist on the cage wall as he slowly shuffles away from the ringside area.

• The numbers are heel heavy now as Steven Parker & Greg Black work as one to beat Akima Brave down to the canvas.

• A catapult into the steel cage wall eventually leaves Brave bloodied from the forehead down as small pools of blood form below his feet.

• Despite this, Brave continues to fight (even as a bloody mess). He throws punches like a drunken sailor, obviously losing consciousness at points, but his attempts are eventually thwarted by a falling knee-impact to Brave’s face (Code Breaker). It only generates a 2 ½ count for Parker though.

• Black & Parker ultimately have a falling out of sorts with time. This allows Akima to build his strength back up as the two heels lay into one another. This isn’t for very long though, as the fans didn’t have anyone to cheer for. Eventually, Brave appears out of nowhere and catches Greg Black with a closeline from hell after he thought he had floored Parker with a DDT.

• Parker is slow to get up. In doing so, Akima continues on with his momentum and eventually executes his signature “Suicide Headbutt” from the top rope upon a dazed Black. In doing so, Akima scores a dramatic three count as Parker obviously saves his energy by not breaking up the pinfall.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Angles/GregBlack_zps385d682a.jpg
    Greg Black has been eliminated at the 11:03 mark by Akima Brave

• Saving his energy earlier, Parker is ready to go seconds after Greg Black is eliminated. In doing so, as Black slowly rolls out of the ring, the new “Traditionalist” is shown spearing an exhausted and bloodied Akima Brave as he slowly tries to get up.

• Parker lays into the fallen Brave with a round of heavy stomps. This is followed up by a pair of hard elbow drops square to Brave’s bloodied head; sending blood flying to the canvas in the process and leaving Parker’s elbow lightly dripping with Akima’s blood as well.

• The “KOA Warrior” rebounds though with a suplex reversal on Parker. In doing so, Akima sends Parker back first into the steel cage wall. Ultimately though, it’s debatable whether the suplex impact was the worst of the sequence OR his violent decent to the squared circle following said impact.

• From there, a minute later Akima crawls his way over to a fallen Parker and locks in a rear-naked chokehold as Parker lay on his stomach. Wrenching back, it looks as though that Akima may force Parker to submit.

• Steven’s hand goes up, limply mind you, as it looks he may tap; however, in that moment, shockingly, Akima Brave seems to lose the remaining power he has in his body. In doing so, he collapses slightly, quite possibly passing out from the blood loss, as he lay dazed on Parker’s upper back.

• Parker uses the nearby ring ropes to pull himself upright. He looks to be equally dazed.

• Brave is trying to get up; however, struggling to do so. The blood drops to the canvas below as he does so.

• Eventually Akima forces himself to his feet; however, it doesn’t look all that stable.

• He swings at Parker wildly but misses as Parker ducks.

• Boot to the stomach by Parker as Akima topples over to one knee. He’s trying to get back up though…

• After a round of punches to the back of Akima’s bloody head, Parker locks in his signature “Future Shock” (Bridging Fisherman’s Suplex) in the center of the ring.

• Akima can’t break free… he’s barely conscious…

• 1…2…3!

• Steven Parker keeps the hold locked in for a good 10 seconds after the pin, obviously on auto-pilot, before crashing to the canvas.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steven Parker via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Future Shock” (Bridging Fisherman’s Suplex)

ENDING TIME:
14:02

ELIMINATION ORDER:
Matthew Keith (Greg Black), El Arma Mortal (Steven Parker), Greg Black (Akima Brave), and finally Akima Brave (Steven Parker)

NOTE:
Steven Parker is the first-EVER DOA Champion with this victory

GRADE:
C-

Samuel Curran:
Oh… my…

Alex Braun:
WHAT… a match…

Samuel Curran:
Steven Parker MAY be a complete douche but… WOW… What he did in that ring… You HAVE to respect that…

Alex Braun:
Seriously… This is a HUGE moment in this young man’s career… a HUGE day for DOA too!

Samuel Curran:
It’s official folks, the first EVER DOA Champion is none other than… the NEW “Traditionalist”… Steven Parker…

Alex Braun:
It’s more than just a catchphrase now… Parker IS right… the Future… is NOW…

[The DOA Dead-Heads in attendance sound somewhat mixed in their reaction to Steven Parker. Sure, he’s a heel BUT he just put forth a performance like THAT. In doing so, it’s forced some smarks to applaud the newly cemented DOA Champion. That said, as the exhausted champion pulls himself to his feet, barley able to stand on his own accord, the new “Traditionalist” quickly squelches any ounce of support after accepting a nearby microphone; given to him through the opened steel cage.]

[speaking through a heavy pant, still reeling from the consuming match minutes ago, Parker forgoes an arrogant smirk. Instead, he has an air of absolute aggression if not alpha defiance.]

[steven Parker]:
To everyone who doubted me… F*CK… YOU…

[Those smarks are still applauding the gravitas put forth by Parker. Outside of them though, the DOA Dead- Heads are booing mightily.]

[steven Parker]:
You don’t know a F*CKING THING about wrestling… NONE of you do…
[Pauses; breathing heavily]
Until you lace up a pair of GOD-DAMN wrestling boots, I don’t want to hear it…
THIS is mine…

[Raises the DOA Championship on high with his free hand.]

[steven Parker]:
This COMPANY… is mine… THIS WHOLE DAMN INDUSTRY… IS MINE!

[still a mixed reaction; however, more so heavy on hate.]

[steven Parker]:
Bring ANYONE on… line them up… and see them fall…
[Pauses]
The FUTURE is NOW… whether you like it or NOT!
[slight smirk forms]
From the Crippler… to Star… to Strong… to Keith… to Faith… and now… to Steven… F*cking… Parker!
There ‘aint a DAMN person in this world that can go toe-to-toe with me… and this GOD-DAMN title says EXACTLY that…

[With that, Parker tosses the microphone aggressively upon the canvas below; breaking the DOA logo around it in the process. Meanwhile, seconds later, the new “Traditionalist” is shown proudly displaying the DOA Championship before the overly booing crowd.]

[This episode of “Rapid Assault” ends with the strong picture of Steven Parker in the ring with his newly acquired DOA Championship; making history in the process. Meanwhile, Eric Tyler has walked out onto the steel ramp just before the entrance way. There, sternly, he claps strongly for his hand-picked successor.]

GRADE:
C

Samuel Curran:
Steven Parker is riding a high from his victory here…

Alex Braun:
This kid may seem like a cocky S.O.B, and trust me, he is, but this is a shoot folks; it’s obvious that he’s got a hell of a lot of anger underneath that persona of his. It’s practically dripping off of him… just like Akima’s leftover blood…

Samuel Curran:
Eric Tyler looks to be proud of his handpicked successor… and who wouldn’t be? These fans are even confused as to HOW they should feel about Parker after a win like that.

Alex Braun:
There are some fans out there, I can hear them, we all can I’m sure, that are applauding Parker. I guess I can’t blame them. He put together one HELL of a showing…

Samuel Curran:
I’m sure that honeymoon won’t last long though…

Alex Braun:
Oh GOD no. Parker will have EVERY fan in this arena hating him before we know it… Those last few to hold out right now, even THEY can’t continue to applaud someone like Steven Parker. Eventually, he’ll piss EVERY…LAST… one of them off… That’s what he’s good at…

Samuel Curran:
Either way, we’ve got our First-EVER DOA Champion folks… It’s the new “Traditionalist”… Steven Parker…

Alex Braun:
The future truly is… NOW…

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/Rapid%20Assault/ESWR_zps36da4505.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
C-

ATTENDANCE:
3,753 (out of 5,000)

TV RATING:
0.73 (+ 0.04)

POPULARITY CHANGE:
N/A

An E-V dynasty, and all is right with the world. Looking good. I'm all caught up and i can't wait to read more. I wish i had come soon enough to pick but man, i swear i'd have had Parker to win it all. With Black and Akima soon to collide in massive fashion. I didn't think anyone else had a real chance.

I'm psyched for this. Loved all your other ones and know it'll be right up there with WAR!

An E-V dynasty, and all is right with the world. Looking good. I'm all caught up and i can't wait to read more. I wish i had come soon enough to pick but man, i swear i'd have had Parker to win it all. With Black and Akima soon to collide in massive fashion. I didn't think anyone else had a real chance.

I'm psyched for this. Loved all your other ones and know it'll be right up there with WAR!

Thank you, Timber!

I appreciate that you took the time to catch up to this point. Much like my SWF project, I really wanted to give DOA a good strong showing; so, it's been a lot of fun to re-imagine the little rebellious company that could. I can't lie though, I do miss the "Land of Supreme" at times (for many reasons) but I'm equally comfortable/happy to be with a company that I've had long history with (especially one of my own creations).

Steven Parker was always going to be the first DOA Champion in my mind. He's my Shane Douglas (in a way). That's awesome that you picked up on that!

You're right, too. Brave/Black have a long road ahead of them but it may be a slow burn versus an explosive affair straight out of the gate. I've got some things in mind for both of them; however, they'll always find a way back to each other.

I hope this project can rival WAR or even the SWF. It's going to take a lot of things going my way but I guess we'll see! :)

Since Deadly Overloaded Action is a created company (and not one that people have much knowledge of coming in -- versus playing as an already established company), I've decided to do an in-game monthly check-in to see how things are going. Think of it as 'market information'.

So, if you have the time, here's a 6 question survey about DOA!

Really loving what I've read so far.

As today marks my TEW "comeback," you can be sure I'll be reading. :D

Good to see you back! :) Thank you for giving DOA a read so far!

Welcome to D…O…A… “Matthew Assault”

I like this reminds me of someone... :)

EV, just got caught up with this and I am a FAN! You're doing a superb job with this story and I'm loving it! Keep it up, I will definitely be following!

Thank you, Clabobby! It's great to know that you're 'on board'.

Welcome to D…O…A… “Matthew Assault”

I like this reminds me of someone... :)

;) Yea, I couldn't help it.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the survey. It really helps me to see where you (the readers) see Deadly Overloaded Action. In doing so, it becomes like 'IWC influence'; which is fun to play with.

For those interested in taking the survey, you can click HERE!

I've also added a new post on the 2nd page that documents the 'DOA Arena'. At one point, in a previous version, it was called the 'DOA Dungeon' and it was based out of a Hollywood sound stage. This version of DOA is much different; so, to show this, I placed the home-base in Chicago & gave it a brand worthy arena to work with. Plus, the name 'DOA Dungeon' felt too Wrestling Society X to me. While I enjoyed the product when I was younger, I now find it a little 'over-created' (too Hollywood'ie). So, to give the home-base a stronger feel, I went with the non-creative "DOA Arena".

You can read about this location by clicking HERE!

Haven't posted here (greydog) much over the past long time, but with getting back into TEW I've been lurking the past week or so, and this diary has been the best read so far.

Great that you've been enjoying the read thus far, Jagilki! :) I'm someone who, much like you, step away for some time due to outside responsibilities (ie: teaching, family, wife who's pregnant). That said, It's always great to know that, upon coming back, you stopped by to give a project a look/read! I hope to see you again in the future!

You're back so I am too. You've got me so far with this. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Amazingly, I love the organic and real feeling to the Rebel/Bombshell feud. I usually can't stand feuds around bad/non-wrestlers but this one really is done well so far. My dislike of those types of feuds in real life wrestling is they usually lead to bad matches or no matches at all, having no direction. This seems to.

Well done sir, glad you're back. Now sign Jay Chord. :D

Sebastian Cruise = Mainstream Hernandez? Sorry if I asked, I did see who's who when I answered the survey, but I'm not 100% sure if Seb = Mainstream. I just love...to hate that guy! Great job in writing his character! :D

Stitches is Mainstream Hernandez. The render used for Cruise is Roger Cage, so I'm thinking that's who is Cruise.

Archived