[RELEASE] Risky Business (Jan 1985)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What Jaysin said. He should be in the data as Gene Okerlund rather than Mean Gene Okerlund.

He is in the data, I just checked. Did you remove some workers? Because 2.0 version has 20 more workers. I do have a complaint How in the hell you going to give Barry Windham and Dusty Rhodes a Strong Dislike Relationship? I understand Dusty was upset with around this time, but Rotunda and Dusty should have strong dislike then as well. Because Rotunda walked for the same reasons. Windham and Dusty should have a protege relationship. Because Dusty pretty much had Windham on his hip, before he left for the WWF.

He is in the data, I just checked. Did you remove some workers? Because 2.0 version has 20 more workers. I do have a complaint How in the hell you going to give Barry Windham and Dusty Rhodes a Strong Dislike Relationship? I understand Dusty was upset with around this time, but Rotunda and Dusty should have strong dislike then as well. Because Rotunda walked for the same reasons. Windham and Dusty should have a protege relationship. Because Dusty pretty much had Windham on his hip, before he left for the WWF.

I thought someone had said there was heat between Windham and Dusty during this time and that some sort of negative relationship should've been in play. :confused: I can definitely fix it though for a future update.

I don't recall removing any workers. If I did, they may have been superfluous workers or those who didn't have any pictures available, had no contracts and were inconsequential to the data. Could you PM me a list of said workers?

• 4 months later...
Well, with today's first entry in the TEW 2016 Developer's Journal, expect a full blown update for this mod just for TEW 2016 that takes advantage of the Alliance Title feature. No time table set as right now, I'm working on trying to update Main Event for both 2013 and 2016.

Archived