SWF Booking Team

I'm about a year into my SWF game and I'm quickly running out of story line ideas. I'm seen people o here in the past form "booking teams" and sort of run promotions collectively. Would anyone be interested in that with me for SWF?

The basic concept would be that we would find a meeting place/forum online where I will post the current feuds, cards, roster, etc. and then as a team we will decide on new feuds, pushes, etc. As the "owner" I will have final decision, but I can assure you I'm pretty easy going.

Once we decide on pushes and cards and such I will post the results so the rest of the team can see them, and we will go from there.

Any takers?

I believe I have everything setup and ready to go. Feel free to look around and make suggestions, as this is very much a work in progress. If you're ready to get involved then take a look at the Current Storylines and start making suggestions, or post in the "Ideas" section of the forum for where you think we should be heading after these storylines have run their course.

Archived