Free Picture Pack

Hey. Nothing fancy here, sorry. Blackman deleted a bunch of characters from the CVE mod, and had 136 spare pictures. So, I put them all into a database as free pictures. You can import all the free pics from the attached database, and save the pictures in whatever your main pic folder is. All the render credit goes to Blackman. All I did is assign them ethnicity and weight.

I'll likely continue to make free pictures as more renders get added to the render thread, to make it easier for newer players to grab them all at once as opposed to saving them individually. I personally love regens so the more free pictures the better. If there's an interest, I'll continue to share them.

-------------------

UPDATE 3/8/15

I've finally gotten around to updating this. Included in this pack is 155 females and 39 males. Once again, all credit goes to the renderers (a list of them can be found below). Please keep in mind that if you are using any of the renders in this pack (from the free render thread or resource center) then you will likely end up with a duplicate.

List of artists: Blackman, Clarity, DeBosco, J Silver, jtlant, LoNdOn, Scottie, TheEnforcer, Undertaker666

*If you created a render used in this mod and I do not have you listed, please let me know and I will either credit you or remove the mods, whichever your preference is.

**All pictures were either sent to me personally or taken from the render thread

Rebby's FreePicture Pack 2.0

https://www.mediafire.com/?cqdnx7whtijr97b

Ok, some feedback for v2:

nr 10 is unusable imo (white bg render)

nr 81 idem

nr 49 idem but might be fixed manually

nr 99 idem but might be fixed manually

nr 12 is better off as a commentator imo (though it's fine)

nr 32 idem

nr 7 idem

I still have 35 unused renders, which I'll try to add to Iceisle's profiles when I feel like it (if someone wants to do this be my guest).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Friendly little bump as I'll be updating this sometime between Sunday to Tuesday, utilizing anything I can find in the render thread and J Silver's big database dropbox thing. It will have both males and females.

If anyone has any suggestions, additions (or exclusions), please let me know =)

• 3 weeks later...
Updated! Got all the pics from the render thread. IER sent me a whole bunch of pics awhile ago but I had a hard time matching up bodies/faces. I might tackle that sometime. If anyone has renders and they'd like them to be included in this pack, just let me know and I'll be happy to input them into the game for people to use easier. Alternatively, if anyone has a render I did include and doesn't want it included, let me know and I'll remove it.

Archived