TEW Community Dynasty: Attempt Number 4

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does that mean? You have no idea about the spectrum of things that happened.

It means that people threw a giant fit over a very very small problem of just playing with someone new when no one else was around, like children. Then, also like children, you came to the forums to throw your little fit and show just how immature and impossible it is to have fun playing a multiplayer game with TEW. I'm not just pointing a finger at you. Though, you taking this into another thread does nothing but exasperate the problem and further prove your own ability to be an asshole and a spoiled child.

Its a game. Grow the **** up and just have fun with it.

It means that people threw a giant fit over a very very small problem of just playing with someone new when no one else was around, like children. Then, also like children, you came to the forums to throw your little fit and show just how immature and impossible it is to have fun playing a multiplayer game with TEW. I'm not just pointing a finger at you. Though, you taking this into another thread does nothing but exasperate the problem and further prove your own ability to be an asshole and a spoiled child.

Its a game. Grow the **** up and just have fun with it.

cisions regarding Team TNA and their roster. HE then took it to the forum before anything was official. He also did some other things which caused him to be kicked off Team TNA. The point is, don't assume anything until you know ALL the details of the situation. I have already apologized for taking it to the other thread. That is it. Don't ruin this thread.

cisions regarding Team TNA and their roster. HE then took it to the forum before anything was official. He also did some other things which caused him to be kicked off Team TNA. The point is, don't assume anything until you know ALL the details of the situation. I have already apologized for taking it to the other thread. That is it. Don't ruin this thread.

I do believe I said that you were all acting like children... wait lemmie check.

I'm not just pointing a finger at you.

Yep, sure did. So, I'll be a bit more blunt about it. The ENTIRE original TNA team is coming off as a bunch of assholes and since there are major problems like this every single time a community dynasty is attempted it really puts other off from even trying.

I pointed you out for being argumentative and taking your personal issues to other threads. Which only makes you look petty and the most childish. Funny thing is I would have never know about any of this had you not made an ass out of yourself in another thread.

FYI last word does not mean that you're right.

Edit: My apologies to those trying to run this game. I'm just really sick of children coming in, ruining the fun of others, and no one calling them out on it. Carry on.

I do believe I said that you were all acting like children... wait lemmie check.

Yep, sure did. So, I'll be a bit more blunt about it. The ENTIRE original TNA team is coming off as a bunch of assholes and since there are major problems like this every single time a community dynasty is attempted it really puts other off from even trying.

I pointed you out for being argumentative and taking your personal issues to other threads. Which only makes you look petty and the most childish. Funny thing is I would have never know about any of this had you not made an ass out of yourself in another thread.

FYI last word does not mean that you're right.

My point is that you don't know ANYTHING about what happened. Most people in the dynasty only believe Vtech as a asshole. Also, I already apologized TWICE about the other thread thing. I also did not take your comments directly at me. I am talking for all of Team TNA right now. This is the last post of yours on this thread I will respond to.

My point is that you don't know ANYTHING about what happened. Most people in the dynasty only believe Vtech as a asshole. Also, I already apologized TWICE about the other thread thing. I also did not take your comments directly at me. I am talking for all of Team TNA right now. This is the last post of yours on this thread I will respond to.

Thanks for mentioning me again.

You cussing me out deteriorates the entire process of a "community" dynasty.

You posting the problem on the forum does the same thing. I am fighting fire with fire. You are the guy who posted the TEAM CHAT on the forum and painted us as the bad guys without explaining the situation clearly and unbiased. After people asked me to tell my side of the story, you try to make it seem like I am once again the bad guy. As I said, your ego is bigger then the sun.

Jesus Christ, will you two assclowns just shut up? I'm sick to ****ing death of idiots like you two ruining everyone else's hard work and killing these dynasties.

How am I killing it? I am the victim in this along with the rest of Team TNA. Your comments should be directed toward vtech and ONLY vtech.

How am I killing it? I am the victim in this along with the rest of Team TNA. Your comments should be directed toward vtech and ONLY vtech.

I don't care who the "victim" was in this, I don't care what the hell even happened, I just wanted to play a group game of TEW with some people and with the combination of you, vtech and JamHead, I can't get that. For God's sake it's a video game, a video game! It's meant for fun and at this point, headbutting a drill tip seems like more fun.

I don't care who the "victim" was in this, I don't care what the hell even happened, I just wanted to play a group game of TEW with some people and with the combination of you, vtech and JamHead, I can't get that. For God's sake it's a video game, a video game! It's meant for fun and at this point, headbutting a drill tip seems like more fun.

Thank vtech for that. This whole issue was started on the forum and the chat by him. You should be yelling at him and not us.

Luke, I've told you to drop it repeatedly. I don't care who started it. You're the only member of the past incident that keeps bringing it up. It needs to be dropped now. If somebody tried to provoke you, ignore them. End of. If you have any more issues PM me but stop filling the thread with this crap, seriously

You posting the problem on the forum does the same thing. I am fighting fire with fire. You are the guy who posted the TEAM CHAT on the forum and painted us as the bad guys without explaining the situation clearly and unbiased. After people asked me to tell my side of the story, you try to make it seem like I am once again the bad guy. As I said, your ego is bigger then the sun.

From reading the thread it doesn't look like anyone asked for your side but regardless, do what you want to do and fight fire with what you want to fight fire with, it's just not going to get many people on your side.

Honestly, this entire thing was doomed from the start. I'm assuming the three people that just joined vtech's team out of nowhere (all coincidentally at the same time of month & with similar post counts; also posting in multiple forums with advertisements for his streams / videos / whatever annoying thing it is next). I get that you have to advertise your stuff, but unless you're very young or have some sort of issue with reading, you should be able to understand the amount of times that people have told you enough is enough. Getting other people to do it for you at that point is just laughable and I'll leave that at that.

There are very few situations where something like this would work, if I'm being honest. Hell, even the full 8RoW didn't last super long as a whole and I'm pretty sure Self is the only one still playing that project (although I could be wrong and he could just be the only one writing). It's easy to be a head booker because you feel like you have some sense of control over the thing as a whole but unless you're really good at dealing with people and really good at being selfless, you're gonna have a bad time. If it was all about the head booker and not about the creative team & consultants, then you wouldn't need the consultants in the first place. That's why I think it's necessary that if you're going to do this, those who have written an established diary or someone who has been on this forum for a relatively long time should be given that role, not someone who has just joined the forum and is looking to jump on the hottest shit. It happened with mafia back in the day here, and when a lot of the new people showed up on the forum and jumped in the games and in doing so, eliminated spots for players who actually liked to play and knew how to play, the mafia community got smaller and smaller because the people who actually wanted to play were no longer able to.

Also, realistically, if there's conflict, it's probably best to just boot the cause and move on. Or boot everyone involved and find new folks, judging by the amount of activity in this thread I think it's safe to say that there's no lack of people wanting to be involved.

Oh well, just my two cents.

From reading the thread it doesn't look like anyone asked for your side but regardless, do what you want to do and fight fire with what you want to fight fire with, it's just not going to get many people on your side.

Honestly, this entire thing was doomed from the start. I'm assuming the three people that just joined vtech's team out of nowhere (all coincidentally at the same time of month & with similar post counts; also posting in multiple forums with advertisements for his streams / videos / whatever annoying thing it is next). I get that you have to advertise your stuff, but unless you're very young or have some sort of issue with reading, you should be able to understand the amount of times that people have told you enough is enough. Getting other people to do it for you at that point is just laughable and I'll leave that at that.

There are very few situations where something like this would work, if I'm being honest. Hell, even the full 8RoW didn't last super long as a whole and I'm pretty sure Self is the only one still playing that project (although I could be wrong and he could just be the only one writing). It's easy to be a head booker because you feel like you have some sense of control over the thing as a whole but unless you're really good at dealing with people and really good at being selfless, you're gonna have a bad time. If it was all about the head booker and not about the creative team & consultants, then you wouldn't need the consultants in the first place. That's why I think it's necessary that if you're going to do this, those who have written an established diary or someone who has been on this forum for a relatively long time should be given that role, not someone who has just joined the forum and is looking to jump on the hottest shit. It happened with mafia back in the day here, and when a lot of the new people showed up on the forum and jumped in the games and in doing so, eliminated spots for players who actually liked to play and knew how to play, the mafia community got smaller and smaller because the people who actually wanted to play were no longer able to.

Also, realistically, if there's conflict, it's probably best to just boot the cause and move on. Or boot everyone involved and find new folks, judging by the amount of activity in this thread I think it's safe to say that there's no lack of people wanting to be involved.

Oh well, just my two cents.

I can't control other people.

I appreciate your thoughts Sean, but regarding the nobody asked comment, two people on the Skype chat asked me what had happened so I thought it would be easier to make a post to direct everyone who asked to the post. Also, vtech was your comment about controlling everyone really that necessary?

Archived