DOTM December Nominations

RULES

1. Credit goes to The Curator/mistaken and The Final Countdown for the layout here.

2. You have 3 votes to nominate , 1 for each category

3. All non-Cornellverse diaries (both real world and fantasy) have been combined into a 'Mod' category.

4. You may substitute your C-Verse nomination for a 2nd Mod nomination, or vice versa.

5. You may also substitute either your C-Verse nomination or Mod nomination for a second Monthly Spotlight nomination.

6. Please place a link to the diary you are nominating.

7. In the Monthly Spotlight category, you will single out a specific aspect of a diary that particularly impressed you over the course of the month, be it a match, show, angle, storyline, development of a character, etc.

8. You may not nominate yourself

9. All nominations must include a reason

10. Nominations do NOT need a second. So, once a diary has been nominated PLEASE do NOT nominate it again!

11. No Rookie DOTM this month so everyone qualifies for Cornellverse/Mod DOTM as long as there is one show in the current month.

12. All nominations must be within the current forum (Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Dynasties).

13. Monthly Spotlight: Minimum requirement of one show during the current month.

14. Hall of Famers include: Monkeypox, Scapino1974, Tristram, Adam Ryland, Nevermore, Tigerkinney, KeefMoon, J Silver, James Casey, BigPapa42, Marcel Fromage, Reaper, Dragonmack, Eisen-verse, Self, Phantom Stranger, jhd1, The Final Countdown, angeldelayette, NoNeck, 20LEgend, michgcs and MJStark.

15. A vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification.

16. You may NOT nominate Supreme Wrestling Federation: 79' and Onward (SeanMcFly), CGC: On With The Show [8RoW] (Self) or Deadly Overloaded Action (Eisen-Verse) for C-Verse DOTM

17. You may NOT nominate WCW '94: War of the Thrones by Beejus for Mod DOTM

18. You may NOT nominate WWE 2004: The Hangover by RKOwnage for Monthly Spotlight DOTM

19. The hope is to update this at least once a day.

Mod DOTM Nominee's:

Cornellverse DOTM Nominee's:

Monthly Spotlight Nominee's:

Nominations will be open until January 1st 2015 (6 am Pacific Time)

I will start things off by nominating JCP: The Race To The Top [TGAAB] by |Anderz| for the Mod nomination.

He is already proving himself to be a worthy successor to Ritchardo. Though, we all, of course, hope that Ritchardo is doing well. But his first two shows have been excellent and I am looking forward to the Clash of the Champions.

I'll nominate Monday Nights Mean War by Matt Shannon for the Mod category, and the nWo Souled Out PPV from the same diary for Monthly Spotlight. He's done a good job at trimming some of the fat from the nWo, which should hopefully keep the group interesting. The PPV itself was great because he really went the extra mile to make it feel like an nWo-branded show. I never saw the real Souled Out, but I doubt they could have done it any better as far as making it feel unique and separate from their regular shows.

I'm going to nominate "WWF: Glass Shatters" by Beejus for the Mod Category. Just when you think he's going one direction, he makes a complete left turn and does it in a way that makes sense. I like the angle of Undertaker winning the Royal Rumble so he won't have to face his kayfabe brother Kane, and I love his over the top satire on Vince McMahon. Vince falling asleep halfway through the Rumble match was hilarious. :D

For the Monthly Spotlight, I'll nominate The Final Countdown's WCW Starrcade 1995 from his "Let There Be War: A WCW Tale" diary.

I'm going to nominate "WWF: Glass Shatters" by Beejus for the Mod Category. Just when you think he's going one direction, he makes a complete left turn and does it in a way that makes sense. I like the angle of Undertaker winning the Royal Rumble so he won't have to face his kayfabe brother Kane, and I love his over the top satire on Vince McMahon. Vince falling asleep halfway through the Rumble match was hilarious. :D

One problem with that: Glass Shatters hasn't had anything posted in December.

WWE THREE Brands.... by The Lloyd for mod nomination for good show after good show which keeps you guessing

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523899

WWE THREE Brands.... summerslam by The Lloyd for Monthly Spotlight nomination so he has to release it :D also what a way to end the show

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523899&page=266

RAW & The Ballad of MR. Veres by ELITEPRIDEUSA for C-Verse nomination cause it's Australian :)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528972

WWE THREE Brands.... by The Lloyd for mod nomination for good show after good show which keeps you guessing

WWE THREE Brands.... summerslam by The Lloyd for Monthly Spotlight nomination so he has to release it :D

RAW & The Ballad of MR. Veres by ELITEPRIDEUSA for C-Verse nomination cause it's Australian :)

Need links.

Okay, time to hammer out my noms for the month.

I'm going to give one Mod nom out to WCW: The Quest For The Lost Glory. BigB continues to craft a very good WCW that is so good, you don't even realize that stars are missing until they make a huge return, as happened on the most recent Nitro.

I am also giving a nod to Fruitloop's WWE 2K14: Changing of the Guard. If you aren't reading this one, you should be; Fruitloop does a very good job of maintaining realism, even in times when the game doesn't promote things going how they do in our world. He is three PPVs into this one, and it's a joy to see what he's doing and where he's going with each one, as he gears up for the upcoming Rumble.

As far as my Spotlight nomination for this month, I'm going to go with Jaysin's Starrcade 97 from WCW 1998: Reaching Beyond the Stars. It may have been the only show he's posting from the year of 1997, and some of the things that went on there were definitely not of real life, but it was a big show and was treated as a great blowoff to the previous year while also a great jumping on point for his game.

Okay, time to hammer out my noms for the month.

I'm going to give one Mod nom out to WCW: The Quest For The Lost Glory. BigB continues to craft a very good WCW that is so good, you don't even realize that stars are missing until they make a huge return, as happened on the most recent Nitro.

Thanks, man!

I always consider it a huge honor to be nominated. It is much appreciated!

Archived