WWE 2k15 question?

fusionfreak

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fusionfreak" data-cite="fusionfreak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can I buy the add on content with a prepaid card on Xbox 1? I just don't like attaching my debit card to a game system.<p> </p><p> Thank you.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could on the Xbox 360 so I'd imagine you can on the Xbox One.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could on the Xbox 360 so I'd imagine you can on the Xbox One.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you but I was hoping someone would know for sure. I hate to buy a prepaid card and not be able to use it. I'm cheap that way. lol.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fusionfreak" data-cite="fusionfreak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you but I was hoping someone would know for sure. I hate to buy a prepaid card and not be able to use it. I'm cheap that way. lol.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A prepaid Xbox live gift certificate will add money to your XBox live account. You can spend said money however you choose.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bigtplaystew" data-cite="bigtplaystew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A prepaid Xbox live gift certificate will add money to your XBox live account. You can spend said money however you choose.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Awesome. I'll try it. I just didn't see an option for using one.</p><p> </p><p> Thank you for your tip.</p>

Archived