WWE 2015: The Road Through WrestleMania And Beyond

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWE.jpg

'Absolutely. The announcement is not a positive one at first, I do have to say. Instead of bumping an old thread, I decided to use this opportunity to make the announcement that I am ending my writing of WWE 2014: The Game Is Only The Beginning. I am sorry to make that announcement. However, it is necessary in my eyes as I have lost my momentum for that game, probably due to all of the stress I am going through in real life. However, on the positive side, I am planning on beginning a brand new diary beginning in February 2015(Month edited) of the WWE on the road to the Royal Rumble and beyond. I have a few changes that I will be making to the mod but I am excited about it because this is my favorite time of year. I am looking to, at the very least, get that one to WrestleMania.'

Background Information

Good morning/afternoon/prevening/evening to everyone that has taken time out of their lives to take a look at this diary. This diary is angeldelayette presenting his take on World Wrestling Entertainment beginning in the year of 2015 in the month of February. I have done many diaries in the past, both Cornellverse and Real World. As a matter of fact, I am running two separate dynasties right now. There is one that is called [1991] Operation World Championship Wrestling. The other one is USPW: The Return (C-Verse '14).

World Wrestling Entertainment opens up a whole new vibrant amount of wrestlers to create characters with. I realize that WWE is probably the most run promotion on the board in the real world. However, I hope to bring a new and fresh take on the promotion. However, I will say beginning here that there will be some times that are not completely realistic. Those times will generally be wrestlers coming in on a full time basis that are not and probably would not ever do so in real life. But the good thing about the game is that I can make those decisions myself.

Inspiration

Fleisch/MrCanada - I would like to thank both of them for their hard work in creating the data that this diary is built from. I have enjoyed their hard work and I hope that I do their data justice.

jhd1 - A great diary writer and one that I go to for support again and again. He is one of my best friends on these GDS boards. He is also responsible for a lot of the graphics work that gets done both in the diary and in different games. I thank him for that.

Eisen-verse - Another amazing diary writer. He is another one of my friends and always offers good advice when I need it. His epic SWF diary and now the DOA diary have been an inspiration on everyone that reads it. I have definitely been inspired by his depictions of wrestlers in all of his diaries. One cannot help but to be inspired.

Cut Artists - I cannot forget these amazing artists that bring the real world to life. Most of what I am using in this diary comes from the picture file in the 2013/2014 Real World Chronicles mod created by Fleisch. All credit for the cuts and pictures goes to their respective artists. A special thank you goes to these artists. If there is one that you see that you would like me to change the name to include/give credit to you as the artist, please feel free to let me know here or in pm.

Beejus, Lexa90, BHK1978, critical-23, TheLeviticalLawKid3, 20LEgend, Bigpapa42, Emark, Tigerkinney, Rayelek, Midnightnick, RKOwnage, pennyone, 3rdStringPG, packerman120, Zergon and more - These names have been some of the more long-lasting names that have commented and predicted within my diaries in the past. They have been and always continue to be an inspiration to me in their comments and predictions. They always seem to stick by me through thick and thin, though some more-so than others now. Which, again, I do not blame them for their choices. I just want to thank them here and now for their predictions and comments in the past.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE ROLL CALL OF CHAMPIONS!

February 2015

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEHeavyweight.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrockLesnar.jpg

Brock Lesnar

Won August 17 2014

SummerSlam

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEIC.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BadNewsBarrett.jpg

Bad News Barrett

Won January 5, 2015

Monday Night Raw

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEUnitedStates.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Rusev.jpg

Rusev

Won November 3 2014

Monday Night Raw Backstage Pass

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEWorldTagTeam.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEWorldTagTeam.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JeyUso.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JimmyUso.jpg

The Usos

Won December 29 2014

Monday Night Raw

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEDivas.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/NikkiBella.jpg

Nikki Bella

Won November 23 2014

Survivor Series

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png

World Wrestling Entertainment

-After having to hold WWE Monday Night Raw in the WWE Headquarters last week due to the snowstorm, we are back on the road in the Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado. Triple H has promised to make a shocking announcement that will shake the very core of World Wrestling Entertainment. This announcement is said to be about the controversy at the end of the Royal Rumble. What will this announcement be?

-In one of the big matches of the night, we will see Jimmy Uso take on Cesaro. Both of these two wrestlers are in strong tag teams. We can announce that at Fast Lane we are going to see The Usos defend the WWE World Tag Team titles against Cesaro and Tyson Kidd. Who will gain momentum heading to the Fast Lane to WrestleMania.

-Last Thursday night on Smackdown, Daniel Bryan literally closed the lid on his feud with Kane when he defeated The Authority's Director Of Operations in a hard-fought Casket Match. Even though Kane emerged from the casket after the cameras stopped rolling, it's clear that Bryan is moving forward as the Road To WrestleMania continues. Where will this road take Daniel Bryan? Will he look for revenge against Bray Wyatt, the man who crushed his WrestleMania dreams by eliminating him at the Royal Rumble? Will Daniel Bryan come face-to-face with Dolph Ziggler following their social media exchange about a possible match at WrestleMania 31? Perhaps we'll learn more about the 'YES' man's next move on Monday Night Raw.

-John Cena really insulted Rusev on Thursday night's Smackdown. He shut down the Super Athlete and his ambassador with the same trash-talking that earned him a doctorate in Thuganomics. Is Cena taking the Hero of the Russian Federation too lightly? Cena could be in for some repercussions from the unstoppable goliath this week.

-Booker T will be sitting down and having a talk with our WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar. The talk is said to be in-depth and feature topics such as the WWE, NCAA Wrestling, the NFL and more. Will Brock Lesnar be candid in his words to the former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Booker T?

-Plus a Divas match, we will be hearing from Bray Wyatt, The Miz and Damien Mizdow and Curtis Axel. Make sure you tune in to Monday Night Raw!

Prediction Listing

Big Show vs. Roman Reigns

Comments:

The Ascension vs. Los Matadores

Comments:

Adam Rose vs. Jack Swagger

Comments:

The Bella Twins vs. Paige and Alicia Fox

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Seth Rollins vs. Daniel Bryan

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments: The Roman Empire ain't slowing down here.

Comments: Obvious job match is obvious

Comments: WE THE PEOPLE

Comments: A Bella split would be cool.

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: Woo Woo Woo you ain't winning here.

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: King of Wrestling should be able to beat a Tag competitor.

Comments: A "hard" fought victory for Byran

Fun Fan Signs: Wresltemania season MAGGLE

Comments:Roman keeps the mega push + it's Big Show, a glorified gatekeaper

Comments: S....Q....U....A....S....H

Comments: Maybe the bunny returns

Comments: I thought Fox was a heel?

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: S....Q....U....A....S....H

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: The King of Swing wins

Comments: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Fun Fan Signs:

We should be chanting Yes right now, but your forcing us to boo. (Roman Reigns)

Comments:

Comments: A good team to put them over, but I hope you bring back Primo & Epico instead.

Comments:

Comments: Paige is bae

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: Wrestling Machineeee

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs: AXELMANIA!

You know I'm always here to support you! I like the decision to start in February, can't wait to see what you have in store!

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: Gotta make Reigns look strong

Comments: Since The Ascension isn't 3MD, Los Matadores lose

Comments: Because I said so, that's why

Comments: Gotta set up a title match

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: Ryder can't break the streak

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: KING OF SWING

Comments: The Authority has to get at least one win

Fun Fan Signs: I'M THE BUNNY

MARRY ME CENA

CESARO'S NIPPLES SCARE ME

SETH ROLLINS WITH THE SMALL PACKAGE (to be taken away by security as soon as Vince notices it)

Comments: Look Strong

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: Twin Magic!

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: Singles competition

Comments: I can see somebody interfering here and screwing Bryan setting up a rivalry for Mania.

Comments: Keep Reigns strong, right?

Comments: Squash.

Comments: Squesh.

Comments: A perfect way to have Paige lose without being pinned here.

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: Squish.

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: Could go either way, but I'm going with Cesaro, so the Masters of the WWE Universe become the #1 Contenders because of this win.

Comments: I don't know if you're going with Bryan vs. Reigns, but I'll follow my gut.

Fun Fan Signs: ''Booker T: When they say USE, you say OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MA GOODNESS!''

''How to Kill a Matador''

Comments: For the love of all that is holy... put the Big Slow in a career ending match. This man, and his knockout punch, are so over still makes me physically ill

Comments: Guessing this is an "Ascension Squash Match" but in reality, they don't deserve it. Maybe in the mod-verse they do, however.

Comments: Swagger, I guess, takes the dub here.

Comments: ...Please?

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: RUSEV CRUSH

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: I'm guessing a Cesaro-push here, even if it is a miny-push, as the man can get over and he deserves it.

Comments: Can either guy spare momentum? A draw with all the interested parties seems likely, how 'bout we order up a Duggan Special for ol' times sake and just cut to the back.

Fun Fan Signs: THE BIG SLOW IS NOW A 7'4'' BALDING MIDDLE-AGED STINKING PILE OF MONKEY CRAP!

Comments: We'll see if you can make me care about Roman

Comments: Come on.

Comments: HATE Adam Rose

Comments: Alicia's in the match, so I guess she'll take the fall

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: Crush

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: Love Cesaro

Comments: Both guys are elite, so I don't think either should lose yet

Fun Fan Signs:

AXEL WAS SCREWED

Comments: Authority Interfere

Comments: It was a hard choice :)

Comments: WE THE PEOPLE!

Comments: Alicia attacks Paige

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: I almost went with Ryder, represent LI

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Comments: YES!

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Comments:

Here we are again... though maybe one of these days I'll get my name in your list of followers in that opening post ;) lol I kid, I kid.

Comments: ROMAN MUST LOOK STRONG

Comments: Easy one.

Comments: Not quite as easy; both of these two are pretty much stuck in midcard hell.

Comments: This one bothers me, but I can't see the other side winning.

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: He must break him.

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments: I hope to see you use Cesaro for more than a PPV pre-show jobber here.

Comments: Seth cheats his way to victory, because that way those pesky fans can see where their B+ player stands.

Fun Fan Signs: Swiss Superman Punch

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs: I'm as much out of touch as you are McMahon!

You can't spell Big Show without Big No.

The Last Rose Always Starts With Adam.

Comments: Ugh, Big Show.

Comments: Los Jobbadores.

Comments: Maybe he can make something of himself by changing gimmicks ASAP.

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments: SWERVE

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs: YOU BETTER NOT FIRE KHALI THIS TIME!

Rollins vs. Bryan: The Battle of Small Packages

Hey Alicia, how's Barrett doin'?

First of all, thank you to everyone for your comments and predictions so far. This turn-out has been amazing and I can only hope that I live up to your expectations. Now for a few comments...

Comments: I thought Fox was a heel?

Alicia Fox is listed in the game as a face. I think in real life she has been bouncing around so much back and forth that it's hard to tell what she is. LOL.

You know I'm always here to support you! I like the decision to start in February, can't wait to see what you have in store!

Thanks a lot for the support. It was difficult for me to make the decision to start in February because I really do enjoy writing the Royal Rumble itself. But I am one of the few online that support Roman Reigns winning the Royal Rumble. So that made things a little easier for me to choose beginning this in February. We are on the Road To WrestleMania.

Comments: For the love of all that is holy... put the Big Slow in a career ending match. This man, and his knockout punch, are so over still makes me physically ill

Fun Fan Signs: THE BIG SLOW IS NOW A 7'4'' BALDING MIDDLE-AGED STINKING PILE OF MONKEY CRAP!

The Big Show comments make me laugh. However, I must say that I do have a soft spot for The Big Show. I once lived in the town that he was born in. Saw him at a house show there and he seemed very happy to be back home.

Comments: We'll see if you can make me care about Roman

That is something that I will definitely have to work on. Hopefully, I can work on his mic. skills in this promotion and get him to the point where the fans truly get behind him. After all, even The Rock didn't have the fans on his side in the beginning, right?

Here we are again... though maybe one of these days I'll get my name in your list of followers in that opening post ;) lol I kid, I kid.

I honestly thought I had you in there, my friend. That has definitely been rectified. You have been one of my biggest followers and someone whose comments I respect and take to heart. Thank you, my friend.

Comments: Maybe he can make something of himself by changing gimmicks ASAP.

I can say that there is the possibility of a gimmick change coming soon for Adam Rose. It has not been completely decided but there is the possibility of it coming sooner, rather than later. I have been doing research on his previous gimmicks.

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Comments:

Ooh, almost missed this one!

Comments: Big Show should not be near the main event scene

Comments: A battle of the teams I don't care about

Comments: Adam Rose could've been so much more

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Comments:

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

Comments:

Comments: DQ Win

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Monday Week 1 February 2015

Attendance: 9,719

Overall Rating: B

TV Rating: 5.70

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TripleH.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/StephanieMcMahon.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RomanReigns.jpg

[Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry 'The King' Lawler welcome everyone to WWE Monday Night Raw right here in the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado! The fans are on their feet as fireworks explode at the top of the ramp. A couple of signs are shown as the cameras pan the crowd: 'AXEL WAS SCREWED!' and 'AXELMANIA!' Then we have the music for The Authority that begins to play. The crowd boos loudly as Triple H and Stephanie McMahon come out and walk down to the ring. Hunter holds the ropes open for his wife and they step inside, pausing and listening to the boos. Stephanie welcomes the crowd to Monday Night Raw! She says that before her husband makes his announcement, she wants to talk about the Super Bowl. She says that they are very proud that their team, the New England Patriots, won the Super Bowl yet again. They are the World Champions and that is what's best for business. Triple H laughs and says that maybe it's the Denver Broncos who have the issue with deflated balls. But as controversial as the Super Bowl was, the Royal Rumble was even more controversial. Triple H talks about a man who was not even a wrestler on that night, The Rock, coming in and attacking two contracted athletes. That is not good for business. The Rock had no business stepping into the ring but Triple H blames himself. He says that he allows wrestlers to come into the company because they have a name. Then those people believe they can do whatever they want in this company. That is on him because he allowed Sting to get away with it at Survivor Series. But that will not happen again. Triple H says he refuses to let the Vigilante Sting get away with that anymore. He says that is why he is calling out Sting to come face-to-face with him at Fast Lane at the end of this month. Triple H promises to resolve their problems at Fast Lane, which will be live on the WWE Network for only $9.99 but free for new subscribers!]

[but, according to Triple H, that brings them back to the original problem. That is the controversy at the Royal Rumble. Stephanie says that she sits up in bed wondering what would have happened if The Rock had not interfered. Would we have Rusev as the Royal Rumble Champion? Maybe he would have been the one going on to WrestleMania to face the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. She says that Roman Reigns will go down in the record books as the winner of the Royal Rumble but should he go on to WrestleMania and face Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight title? Before they give an answer to that question, the music for Roman Reigns begins to play. Reigns comes down through the crowd, passing a sign reading: 'We should be chanting Yes right now, but your forcing us to boo!' He leaps the barricade, entering the ring to a mixed reaction. Reigns gets up in the face of Triple H, asking if he's really going to take away his Royal Rumble victory and guaranteed title shot. Stephanie steps in between the two men and says that nothing has been announced yet. She talks about how Roman Reigns mentioned his family last week on Monday Night Raw. She said that she knows how he feels in wanting to impress his family. Maybe that's why he should not go to WrestleMania. Before Reigns can reply, more music begins to play.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DanielBryan.jpg

[The crowd here in Denver explodes as Daniel Bryan comes out from the back. He pauses at the top of the ramp, getting the 'YES' chant going before he runs down to the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope. Reigns looks toward Daniel Bryan and raises an eyebrow. Reigns asks Daniel Bryan what he is doing here. Bryan tells Reigns that he is sorry that The Authority is messing with him. He says he knows what it's like to have The Authority try to hold you down. He says that he's been dealing with that for a very long time. But if you want to talk about controversy, how about The Authority stripping him of the WWE World title and never giving him a rematch when he returns. If there's a World title shot on the line at WrestleMania, Daniel Bryan says he's throwing his name in the ring right now. Triple H reminds Daniel Bryan that he was unable to fulfill his contractual obligations. That is why he got stripped of the WWE World title. But, Triple H says, Daniel Bryan is right in one thing. He never lost the WWE World title. Brock Lesnar never beat him. He says that he could see Daniel Bryan in the main event of WrestleMania facing Brock Lesnar for the WWE World title. Before anything more can be said, we have more music.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/SethRollins.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JamieNoble.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JoeyMercury.jpg

[Seth Rollins, along with J&J Security, comes out to the ring carrying the Money In The Bank briefcase. Rollins says that this is absolutely ridiculous. He says that Brock Lesnar would eat Daniel Bryan alive. And Roman Reigns would not even have won the Royal Rumble if it were not for The Rock. However, he, on the other hand, broke Brock Lesnar's ribs at the Royal Rumble. He says that he stole the show and that if anyone in this ring deserves to main event this year's WrestleMania it's Mr. Money In The Bank Seth Rollins. Reigns smirks down at Rollins and says if he gets any closer to him that he'll knock Rollins into next week. Triple H tells everyone to calm down and then has a private conversation with Stephanie McMahon. Tonight they are going to have a match between Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins. The winner moves on to Fast Lane to take on Roman Reigns. The winner of that match will move on to WrestleMania to face the WWE World Heavyweight Champion in the main event. Reigns looks angry and says that he can shut this down right now by refusing to put his title shot on the line. Stephanie agrees that he can do that but then he will prove that he's not the best man in the business. All that will prove is that he needs help to win. Stephanie says that if Roman Reigns wants to prove to his family that he is a good successor to that throne then he will agree to this. Daniel Bryan speaks up, telling Roman not to listen to The Authority. He says that tonight he will beat Seth Rollins and then at Fast Lane the two of them can tear the house down and prove who deserves to be in the main event at WrestleMania. Rollins speaks up, saying that Daniel Bryan will NEVER beat him. So if Roman Reigns doesn't agree, then it's because he's afraid to face him. Reigns says that's ENOUGH! He says that he'll fight whoever it takes to go to WrestleMania. So let's do this. But, Roman Reigns says, he is still going to WrestleMania. You better believe that. Triple H says that they have the matches set. He tells Reigns to stay in the ring, though, because he has a match next. The cameras show a sign reading: 'Wresltemania season MAGGLE!' before the entrance of the Big Show.]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BigShow.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RomanReigns.jpg

[Our opening contest is a definite big man match featuring the largest athlete in the world, The Big Show, against the Royal Rumble winner Roman Reigns. Big Show gains an early advantage, striking Reigns with a hard-hitting clothesline and then locking him in a bear hug. He squeezes the ribs of Roman Reigns but Reigns refuses to submit. Eventually, Show releases the hold and tosses Roman Reigns outside the ring. Show follows him out there and whips Roman Reigns into the barricade -- REVERSED! Show crashes hard into the barricade! Behind Show, a sign raises up in the first row: 'You can't spell Big Show without Big No!' Reigns comes in with a clothesline and then the action returns inside the ring. Reigns knocks Show down onto the bottom rope and then exits the ring. He runs forward and catches Show with the dropkick! Reigns enters the ring and calls for the Superman Punch, punching the mat and waiting for Show to get to his feet. Behind Reigns, in the audience, a sign raises up: 'THE BIG SLOW IS NOW A 7'4'' BALDING MIDDLE-AGED STINKING PILE OF MONKEY CRAP!' Show staggers around -- Superman Punch! Reigns leans back and roars before he strikes with the Spear! Reigns makes the cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Roman Reigns (Via Pinfall @ 13:48)

Match Rating: C+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TripleH.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/StephanieMcMahon.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/VinceMcMahon.jpg

[Following the match, we are taken backstage where Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are watching the monitor. Triple H says that it was so much easier than he thought it was going to be. He talks about how easy it was to manipulate Roman Reigns. He says that contractually they could not even have stripped him of the World title shot. Stephanie says that she knew Daniel Bryan would come out as soon as they talked about Roman Reigns not getting the World title shot. Tonight, Triple H says, Seth Rollins will take care of Daniel Bryan and then he will do the same to Roman Reigns at Fast Lane. As they begin to discuss what they might do tonight, they are interrupted by the surprising arrival of Mr. McMahon! Vince says it's good to see them tonight and he says they have a fantastic main event. But he says he's a little worried about that main event getting screwed up. Therefore, he is putting into place the stipulation that no one is allowed to touch Daniel Bryan before or during the match. Only Seth Rollins can wrestle him tonight. If anyone touches Daniel Bryan before the match or interferes in the main event, they will be fired. Vince smiles and says it's good to see you two again. He walks off and Triple H and Stephanie look a little worried.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TheMiz.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DamienMizdow.jpg

[We are taken to another area backstage where The Miz is berating Damien Mizdow. The Miz says that this is one of those times where a superstar gives a nobody an opportunity and that opportunity goes to the nobody's head. He says that at the Royal Rumble Mizdow wasted The Miz's opportunity to main event WrestleMania. Damien Mizdow mimics The Miz during all this. The Miz says that Mizdow is a waste of a human being. He is the world's worst stunt double. But he says he's going to give Mizdow another opportunity out of the goodness of his heart. But he says that if Mizdow defies him again that he is going to leave the WWE and head back to the bottom of the pile where The Miz found him. Now, let's go. The Miz and Damien Mizdow walk off together...for now.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Konnor.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Viktor.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Diego.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Fernando.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/ElTorito.jpg

[The little bull El Torito brings out Los Matadores to take on one of the newest and toughest teams on the WWE roster: The Ascension. The match doesn't get a whole lot of crowd heat and is a basic domination squash for The Ascension. Toward the beginning of the match, a sign goes up that shows exactly what this match is all about: 'How to Kill a Matador!' Konnor and Viktor use quick tags and a lot of power punches and kicks on both members of Los Matadores. El Torito tries to get involved but he gets power bombed down to the mat by Konnor. Fernando is the legal man in the ring when Konnor and Viktor move to opposite corners. They rush him -- Fall Of Man! Konnor makes a cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winners: The Ascension (Via Pinfall @ 5:58)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/CurtisAxel.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DeanAmbrose.jpg

[From the ring, we are taken to the backstage interview area where Curtis Axel is set up for an interview. Axel says he never got eliminated from the Royal Rumble. Instead, he got sucker punched from behind. If that didn't happen, he says, he would have been the Royal Rumble winner and would be headed to WrestleMania! He says that everyone needs to step up and #AxelMania! Axel says that he wants Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight title at WrestleMania! He says he deserves the title shot! Before he can say anything else, he gets assaulted by Dean Ambrose! Ambrose rams Axel head-first into a steel case and then tosses him on a rolling cart and pushes it down the hallway. Ambrose turns his attention to the camera, saying that he has a demand of his own. He talks about the long walk he took following the Royal Rumble that ended up in WWE Headquarters. He says he found a wall with a lot of nice pictures on it, including former World Champions, former Intercontinental Champions. Ambrose says that his face would look great on that wall. He says that two weeks ago he beat the Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett. That means he's in line for a title match and so he's got some bad news for Barrett. Ambrose says he will receive the title and get his face on the wall. Strap yourself in because you're in for a wild ride with Dean Ambrose at Fast Lane.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/AdamRose.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JackSwagger.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/ZebCoulter.jpg

[This next contest features two men who could definitely use a win here on Monday Night Raw. The fans are solidly in the corner of Jack Swagger during this match. The match itself is pretty fast-paced and open, featuring the talents of both men on display. Rose scores a two count on Swagger following the E-Lemon-Nator spinning spinebuster. A sign goes up in the background: 'The Last Rose Always Starts With Adam.' Rose goes for the Party Foul but Swagger fights back. The All-American American struggles back into the match against Adam Rose. He catches Rose with the gutwrench power bomb and then the running Swagger Bomb scores a two count. In the background, a sign slides up inside the crowd: 'I'M THE BUNNY!' Swagger stands over Rose and places his hand over his heart, getting the crowd to chant 'We The People!' Swagger grabs the ankle of Rose -- Patriot Lock! Swagger holds that Ankle Lock and Rose has no choice but to submit!]

Winner: Jack Swagger (Via Submission @ 8:12)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrayWyatt.jpg

[The lights in the arena dim slightly and we are taken to a video of Bray Wyatt in some backstage area. Wyatt says that he's been called many names in the past. He's been called a seducer, accuser and a destroyer. But you can call him Bray. He's been watching you for quite some time. He says that everyone used to fear you. But there is no more fear. There is only love and admiration. But he is different. He is different because he is the new face of fear. He is the dragon, the eater of worlds. Wyatt says that the devil is real and you are looking into his eyes. Wyatt laughs and flips upside down as he looks into the camera. He tells whoever he is speaking to: 'Find me.' He laughs and the camera fades to black.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DolphZiggler.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BadNewsBarrett.jpg

[From there, we are taken backstage to find Dolph Ziggler chugging some water. He tosses the bottle away when Bad News Barrett approaches him. Barrett laughs and says that this is the man known as the Show-Off, huh? Well, last month, Ziggler didn't do any showing off when Barrett beat him for the Intercontinental title. Ziggler talks about the fact that Barrett needed help from The Authority to beat him that night. He says that he has some bad news for Wade and that's the fact that Barrett could not beat him again. Barrett says those sound like fighting words. Ziggler tells him that he'll meet him any time as long as the Intercontinental title is on the line. Barrett says that's fine. He's got some bad news for Ziggler this Friday night on Smackdown. Ziggler agrees and Barrett catches Ziggler with a cheap shot, knocking Ziggler to the ground with a punch.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrieBella.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/NikkiBella.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Paige.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/AliciaFox.jpg

[Our resident Divas match is a tag team encounter featuring The Bella Twins against Paige and Alicia Fox. It has already been announced that Paige will take on Nikki Bella at Fast Lane for Nikki's WWE Diva's title. Paige shows some talent when she brings down Brie Bella with a fisherwoman's suplex for a two count. She picks up Brie and begins dropping her with multiple short-arm clotheslines. She yells about this being 'my house!' She makes the tag with Alicia Fox and soon the Bella Twins take control of the match. Brie catches Fox with a missile dropkick and then a monkey flip in the corner. Nikki tags herself in and she catches Fox with a springboard roundhouse kick. A sign goes up in the crowd reading: 'Hey Alicia, how's Barrett doin'?' Nikki taunts Paige before she lifts Fox up on her shoulders -- Rack Attack! She holds Fox on her shoulders and Fox is forced to submit.]

Winners: The Bella Twins (Via Submission @ 6:56)

Match Rating: D

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Sheamus.jpg

[From there, we are taken to a hype video letting fans know that we are soon to see the return to the WWE of Sheamus! The video is focused in green and shows that Sheamus is a former two-time WWE Champion, one time World Champion, two time United States Champion, former King of the Ring winner and former Royal Rumble winner. Sheamus is shown hitting moves like the White Noise and the Brogue Kick to wrestlers like Triple H, John Cena, Big Show, Mark Henry and others. Soon he will be back in the World Wrestling Entertainment. But who will he be facing? That is a definite question. It was Rusev and Mark Henry that put him out of action. But he says there will be only one man standing at the top. That will be The Celtic Warrior. That will be Sheamus.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Rusev.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Lana.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/ZackRyder.jpg

Non-Title Match

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

[before this match begins, John Cena comes down to the announce booth and joins the announcers, offering his insight to this match between Rusev and Zack Ryder. A sign behind Cena reads: 'MARRY ME CENA!' Ryder charges right at Rusev to open the match but that is, unfortunately, the only offense that Ryder gets in is in the opening minute. The Super-Athlete is dominant on Ryder, catching him with a body block off the ropes. Rusev tosses Ryder out of the ring and joins him out there. Rusev argues with John Cena for a moment and then tosses Ryder into John Cena! Rusev breaks the count and then comes back over, grabbing Ryder from the floor and tossing him back in the ring. Rusev drapes Ryder on the top rope and begins striking with multiple knee-lifts before tossing Ryder to the mat. Rusev calls for the finish and gives a hard stomp to the back of Ryder -- Accolade! Ryder has no choice but to immediately tap out!]

Winner: Rusev (Via Submission @ 5:57)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Lana.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Rusev.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/ZackRyder.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JohnCena.jpg

[A smiling Lana enters the ring as Rusev keeps the Accolade on Zack Ryder. The bell sounds multiple times but Rusev is definitely sending a message following this match. John Cena gets to his feet outside the ring and climbs on the apron. He enters the ring and Rusev releases the hold, bringing Cena down with a stiff clothesline! Rusev picks up Cena and drops him with a Samoan Drop! Cena struggles, trying to pull himself up and Rusev continues on the attack. Rusev catches Cena with a jumping side kick and then tosses him outside the ring. He joins Cena outside the ring, smashing him face-first on the commentator's table. Lana directs Rusev as Rusev smashes Cena face-first into the ring post and then hooks the Accolade on Cena outside the ring! Cena refuses to tap out. He's never given up here in the WWE! After the hold is on for one and a half minutes, Rusev releases and rolls inside the ring. He stands beside Lana, raising his arms as the Russian flag drops behind him. These two men will meet at Fast Lane for the WWE United States title.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TripleH.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/SethRollins.jpg

[We are taken to the office of The Authority where Triple H is shown talking with Seth Rollins. Rollins asks just what in the word Mr. McMahon is doing. Rollins says that Mr. McMahon was not part of the plan that they made. Hunter says that sometimes you have to make adjustments. He says that he's sick and tired of hearing complaining from Seth Rollins. After all, Randy Orton was a complainer. Look where Randy Orton is now. Rollins says that Randy Orton is no Seth Rollins. He is the future of the WWE. Rollins says that tonight he is going to prove why no one in the locker room can touch him. Tonight he punches his ticket to Fast Lane and Curb Stomps out the 'YES!' Movement once and for all. Triple H tells him that he better do that. Otherwise, there might be a new future in The Authority.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BookerT.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/PaulHeyman.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrockLesnar.jpg

[The show is taken to a sit-down interview featuring Booker T sitting down with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. The interview begins talking about Brock Lesnar's NCAA title win with a record of 106-5-0. They talk about the fact that in every facet of his life, Brock Lesnar has been dominant. Booker mentions that Brock Lesnar is the only man alive that has held the UFC Title, The WWE Title and the NCAA Title. Lesnar says that's because he's the only man that could ever do that. He says there's a reason why they call him The Beast. Then Booker T makes the mistake of bringing up Lesnar's NFL career, if you could call it that. Heyman interrupts and says that they said he couldn't ask about that. Lesnar gets a look on his face and pops up from his chair, slugging Booker T. He picks Booker up on his shoulders -- F5! Booker is planted on the ground with the F5! Lesnar growls, looking down at Booker T. Heyman shrugs and says they warned Booker.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Cesaro.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JimmyUso.jpg

Cesaro vs. Jimmy Uso

[Our semi main event features two men that can definitely go in the ring. It is announced that these two men are in tag teams that will meet at Fast Lane for The Usos' WWE World Tag Team titles. Jimmy Uso starts in control of the match, hitting Cesaro with a double underhook suplex, drawing in a two count. Uso sends Cesaro outside the ring and then looks to the crowd. He bounces off the ropes and leaps over the top but gets caught with a European Uppercut by Cesaro! Uso falls to the floor and Cesaro stands over him. A sign goes up in the background that reads: 'Swiss Superman Punch!' Cesaro transfers Uso back into the ring and goes right at him for the next few minutes, maintaining control and seemingly looking like he is going to pick up a big win. Cesaro brings Uso down with a double leg takedown and then leans back, beginning the Cesaro Swing! The crowd counts along before Cesaro finally drops Uso and staggers around. He cracks his neck and then grabs Uso but Uso pulls him into a small package: One, Two, Kickout! Both men get to their feet and Uso catches Cesaro with a float-over DDT. Uso motions to the top turnbuckle as a sign goes up in the background: 'Booker T: When they say USE, you say OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MA GOODNESS!' Uso climbs the turnbuckle but his foot is grabbed by Tyson Kidd! Kidd shoves Uso off the top turnbuckle while Cesaro has the referee distracted. Cesaro pulls himself up and grabs Uso -- Neutralizer! Cesaro makes the cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Cesaro (Via Pinfall @ 13:20)

Match Rating: C+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Cesaro.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TysonKidd.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JeyUso.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JimmyUso.jpg

[Cesaro quickly rolls out of the ring and joins Tyson Kidd, backing their way up the ramp. They do the 'belt' motion at their waist as Jey Uso joins his brother Jimmy Uso inside the ring. They argue with the official, trying to explain what happened with the interference. But the referee's decision is final. Cesaro pauses at the top of the ramp, a sign is put up near him reading: 'CESARO'S NIPPLES SCARE ME!' He yells at the fan there and threatens him but security steps in before things can escalate. These two teams have been signed to face each other at Fast Lane for the WWE World Tag Team titles. Which team will head into WrestleMania with the titles?]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Kane.jpg

[Daniel Bryan is shown walking backstage looking like he knows exactly where he is going. He turns a corner and walks into a room where he comes across the Devil's Favorite Demon Kane. Bryan smiles and gets right in close to Kane and asks Kane if he wants to hit him. After all, Kane must remember what happened last Thursday night on Smackdown when Daniel Bryan closed the lid on that casket, locking Kane in the casket. Kane's fingers curl into a fist but he says he cannot touch Daniel Bryan tonight. He says he refuses to get fired by Mr. McMahon. Daniel Bryan says that, maybe, he should tell the world what he learned about Kane in therapy. Maybe he should tell the world that Kane sleeps with a little bunny. Maybe he should tell the world that Kane has a soft spot for Disney movies, especially the Little Mermaid. Kane tells Daniel Bryan to stop. Daniel Bryan says to make him and then begins the 'YES!' chant right in front of Kane. Kane rears back a punch but stops himself and turns, walking away. The crowd chants YES with Daniel Bryan in the background.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TripleH.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RomanReigns.jpg

[The office of The Authority is shown. Inside that office stands Triple H and Roman Reigns. Triple H congratulates Roman Reigns on being one of the stupidest wrestlers in the WWE. Reigns says that before Triple H continues, he better watch his mouth because he has no problems with knocking him out right here and now. Triple H says that Reigns better be worried about being knocked out himself. Why is that? Because this Thursday night on Smackdown, Roman Reigns is going to face the king of the knockout punch in Big Show. But not just the Big Show. No, because Reigns has decided to threaten Triple H, he has to step into the ring with the Authority's Director Of Operations Kane as well in a two-on-one handicap match. Reigns says it will be no sweat. He says he's been fighting an uphill battle since he's been here in the WWE so why not take on two men. But Triple H better have someone ready to replace them after Reigns destroys them on Smackdown. Triple H better believe that. Reigns walks out and we head to the ring for our main event!]

Match #7

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/SethRollins.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DanielBryan.jpg

[it is main event time and what a main event we have for you this evening. The crowd is one hundred percent in the corner of Daniel Bryan as the YES chants fill the arena during the opening few minutes of the contest. Those opening few minutes are back and forth between the two wrestlers with a lot of chain wrestling and a lot of stalemates between the two top wrestlers. Bryan starts to get an advantage with some kicks so Rollins rolls out of the ring to catch his breath. Bryan doesn't let him stay outside by himself for long. He rushes across the ring and catches Rollins with a baseball slide kick to the head, knocking Rollins against the barricade. Daniel Bryan raises his fingers up in the air, giving the 'YES!' chant that has the crowd going wild. Bryan whips Rollins into the ring post -- REVERSED! The Beard crashes into the ring post and falls among the stairs. Rollins enters the ring to break the count and catches Bryan with a suicide dive back outside the ring. Bryan grabs his neck in pain as a sign goes up in the audience reading: 'Rollins vs. Bryan: The Battle of Small Packages!' The camera quickly pans away, showing Rollins taunting Bryan from inside the ring. Following a commercial break for the fans watching at home, we move back inside the ring where Rollins continues to work, wearing down Daniel Bryan in slow, methodical fashion. Rollins scores a near fall following a neckbreaker and there is a disturbance in the crowd where security has surrounded a fan who has a sign up reading: 'SETH ROLLINS WITH THE SMALL PACKAGE!' Security escorts the fan away as Seth Rollins maintains control.]

[The match moves forward to the thirteen minute mark where Daniel Bryan has gotten in some small flurries of offense but Seth Rollins has been mostly dominant in wearing down Daniel Bryan. Rollins picks up Bryan and throws him with the Buckle Bomb and then a Superkick! He makes the cover: One, Two, Kickout! The 'YES' chants go out loudly through the audience when Bryan kicks out at two. Rollins pulls up Bryan and yanks on his beard, using the beard to Irish whip Bryan into a corner. Bryan sidesteps an avalanche and then climbs up, raining punches down on Rollins. The crowd chants 'YES' with every punch that connects. Bryan drops down and sets Rollins on the top turnbuckle. Bryan goes for a top rope frankensteiner but Rollins reverses into a sunset flip power bomb! Rollins makes the cover: One, Two, Kickout! The two men trade punches with the crowd solidly behind Daniel Bryan. Bryan scores with an elbow smash and then he whips Rollins into the turnbuckle. Daniel Bryan runs in -- dropkick in the turnbuckle! Rollins falls to his knees and Daniel Bryan begins the shoot kicks as the crowd chants with every single kick that Bryan lands. A kick to the head brings Rollins down. Bryan moves in and goes for the YES Lock but Rollins quickly gets to the ropes before the hold can be locked in. Bryan catches Rollins with a Dragon Screw Leg Whip and then he moves back into a corner. He begins getting the entire crowd to chant 'YES, YES, YES!' Seth Rollins slowly gets to his feet -- Busaiku Knee Kick to Seth Rollins! Bryan makes the cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Daniel Bryan (Via Pinfall @ 21:47)

Match Rating: A

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/VinceMcMahon.jpg

[Daniel Bryan has punched his ticket to Fast Lane to take on Roman Reigns! The crowd is going absolutely wild here in Denver, Colorado as Bryan gets his arm raised by the officials. Bryan points toward the WrestleMania sign in the background and then stands in the center of the ring, leading the 'YES!' chants of the YES Movement! As Daniel Bryan celebrates in the ring, Mr. McMahon comes out and stands at the top of the ramp. He is the person responsible for no Authority interference tonight. McMahon eyes Daniel Bryan and Daniel Bryan looks toward Mr. McMahon. McMahon begins pointing toward the ceiling and joining in on the 'YES!' chants! Has Mr. McMahon joined the YES Movement? The show ends with Mr. McMahon doing the YES chants and Daniel Bryan looking confused in the ring but the entire arena is filled with his chants. We'll see you Thursday night for Smackdown! A couple of signs litter the background as the show comes to an end: 'I'm as much out of touch as you are McMahon!' and 'YOU BETTER NOT FIRE KHALI THIS TIME!']

PREDICTION CONTEST

The prediction contest will run from my first show until the end of March(WrestleMania) in the game. The prizes have yet to be determined. A single win is given each time a person scores the most predictions right in a given show. The most wins at the end of March is declared the winner.

This week was an amazing week for number of predictors. Thank you to everyone for that. We did have some get 7/7 this time. Congratulations to jscotty, Smasher1311 and Uncrewed!

1. jscotty=1 Win

Smasher1311=1 Win

Uncrewed=1 Win

4. The_CoC=0 Wins

Bad News Fryer=0 Wins

Kijar=0 Wins

Frootloop=0 Wins

kieranforthewin=0 Wins

KnowYourEnemy=0 Wins

crackerjack=0 Wins

SkipMartin=0 Wins

CPBHBK=0 Wins

lukess11=0 Wins

Beejus=0 Wins

Russelrules44=0 Wins

packerman120=0 Wins

TeflonBilly=0 Wins

Ayden=0 Wins

===

Wow you have a lot of steam to have so many dynasties at one time!!!!! I am finding trouble sometimes to give my one the attention it deserves!

I can definitely understand how you feel about that. I feel like my dynasties are different enough from one another that it uses different parts of my creativity. I like to have a Cornellverse diary going. Then there's the historical WCW and now my Modern WWE. I am just lucky that I have readers that do understand that things may be moving a little slowly. I have some of the best readers, predictors, commenters. I am definitely blessed.

Archived