DOTM: February 2015 Nominations

My first C-Verse diary nomination goes to Tigerkinney's Burning Hammer are Trumps.

The biggest Japanese C-Verse promotion returns in a dynasty.

As a second C-Verse diary nomination my pick is James Casey's SWF:Generation Supreme.

The diary is moving to his end with the road to Supreme Challenge on its final stops.

I would like to nominate for the Monthly Spotlight the Christmas Special Show in Self's CGC: On With The Show [8RoW].

Santa Claus is back in CGC with vengeance in his eyes...

I would like to nominate The Lloyd's WWE Three Brands Diary for mod diary of the month for his consistently good shows.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523899

I would also like to nominate lod619's Wrestling Review 1983 for mod diary of the month for his interesting style of writing

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529408

I've got a pair of nominations for monthly spotlight.

-The nWo storyline in WWF vs WCW: The War Continues... by The Nickman. There was plenty to choose from with the incredible pace Nickman is setting (including two PPVs, with a third apparently coming any day now), but I chose to highlight his utilization of the nWo. This is how the nWo should have been used by the WWE; they're terrorizing both "companies", and it doesn't seem to matter whether their targets are faces or heels.

-The just posted Backlash 2002 in WWF/E 2002: Brand Warfare by Smasher1311. I won't say much about this show since it was just posted a couple of hours ago and I don't want to spoil anything for those who follow the diary. I will say this: based on the writeup, he probably put more effort into that Backlash show than I will put into WrestleMania itself in my own diary.

As you might have noticed, I have not been online for about a week. As many of you know, I am in the process of moving and with this process comes the disconnection of the internet. We simply haven't gotten our internet reconnected at the present moment. I am writing this from a work computer. As soon as I get back online at home, I will get this updated and the polls sent out. The house we are moving out of got robbed and trashed yesterday so we have a lot of work to do there, not to mention actual work that I get paid for. Thank you for your patience.

Archived