Have you ever played as two bookers?

I was bored at work and got this crazy idea of starting a TEW savegame from 1993, playing as WWF and WCW. As a multiplayer game. It might get tedious, but it could be really fun because the products are so different. It obviously wouldn't provide much challenge, since I'm playing both companies, for fun, I thought I might give it a try.

Anyone done something like this?

Guest Asaemon

I've done it with TCW and USPW for a couple of months, but i got bored because you had to book so many shows and keep track of the amount of feuds.

In my current save i book TCW and PGHW, which keeps my interest up since PGHW don't the need the angles and don't run shows every month. That way i can focus my creativity on TCW and still enjoy the awesome PGHW Elite Series and Elite Tag Series tournaments.

I did it before with WWF and WCW, but gave up on it because I found out the hard way that advances (going into the PM part of the day, or going to the next day) are auto-saved in multiplayer games even with auto-save turned off. So if someone you really want to push dies, you can't exit without saving like in a single player game. You're stuck with that person dead as a WWF crowd would be for a match between Pete Doherty and SD Jones. :(

I've done it for a few times, mainly as WWF and WCW. It is a fun concept, and you can give yourself competition without the AI's (on the majority of the time, just occasionally not) shitty booking. But it doesn't work if you're a lazy person, because you have to really work to make these saves a success. I can't say that any one of mine were a success, but I do plan on doing a long term save like this one day.

I did it before with WWF and WCW, but gave up on it because I found out the hard way that advances (going into the PM part of the day, or going to the next day) are auto-saved in multiplayer games even with auto-save turned off. So if someone you really want to push dies, you can't exit without saving like in a single player game. You're stuck with that person dead as a WWF crowd would be for a match between Pete Doherty and SD Jones. :(

You just have to turn it off for both players.

On the topic at hand, I have often thought about doing so, but I haven't yet. It's one of my "TEW goals" to do at some point, just to see if I can keep up with it.

You can edit in game to bring them back to life can't you?

You just have to turn it off for both players.

On the topic at hand, I have often thought about doing so, but I haven't yet. It's one of my "TEW goals" to do at some point, just to see if I can keep up with it.

Actually, I think advancing turns are still auto-saved no matter what. So once you decide to go the PM part of the day, even if auto-save is turned off for both players, you're stuck getting ready to book the show when you come back after exiting. I think auto-save in multiplayer games only allows for you to exit a game without saving while in the AM part of the day.

Archived