Your Favorite Unexpected Storylines

Sure, you've got your big storyline. The main event picture circles around it. But you also need a couple more to fill out space.

What is a storyline that started as filler but turned out to be one of your favorites?

Mine right now is the feud between the West Texas Brawlers Club (DiBiase, Hansen and Funk) and the Rhodes. It's natural (with their connections to West Texas A&M) and easy. Give Dusty a mic and it turns to gold. Dustin is so close to the Main Event scene and this will be what gets him there.

And who doesn't love Stan Hansen clotheslining everyone?

People tune in for Heyman, Vader, Sting and Warrior ... but they stay for the cowbells, chew and lariats.

People tune in for Heyman, Vader, Sting and Warrior ... but they stay for the cowbells, chew and lariats.

Nice! There's your merch slogan all ready!

I have a Main Event scene around the title with Tigre Salvage, KC Glenn and Hellech. Big heel turn coming up for Salvage after putting Glenn over. The story I'm enjoying most though is a slow burning 'will she/won't she?' as Emmy manages Amazing Fire Fly but is getting affections off Jamie Atherton. The plan is for some of Atherton's stooges to kidnap her only for it to be revealed it was a set up all along to further the Fire Fly/Atherton feud. It's pretty drawn out though as Emmy is nowhere near ready to turn.

My favorite of all time is when I created a Union Based stable who wanted to unionize pro wrestling. After a year and a half of fighting they got their wish.

I have 1 right now with Roger Cage and Joffy Laine in which Roger cheated to defeat Joffy then for the next 2 months Joffy lobbied to get a match with Roger. But could never get the match. Every time Roger would get an important match Joff would help Roger lose eventually Joffy would get his rematch this time in a classic cage match so that Roger couldnt run or cheat his way to victory. Roger won this match and for the next few weeks he taunted Joffy as Joffy seems ultimately defeated. Then Roger began working with Awesomeness to form Awesomenest and began interfering with their ongoing feud with KC Glenn and Frantic Ali who are currently in the process of motivating Joffy into helping them get ride of Roger Cage.

Started out as a midcard feud but has skyrocketed everyone involved from C pop to B pop Roger, Joffy, and KC are getting thrown into the main event Scene. Most Notably Roger whose B+ pop puts him in world championship contention. KC needs to improve a bit more on the mic and despite Joffy being the best overall of the 3 im not ready to pull the trigger wkith him.

Archived