SWF: The Dark Age

Angry Gilmore vs. "PLATINUM” James Prudence

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Who will walk away with the 1st victory in the new year?

Hero Squad vs. Quadruple B

[standard Tag Team Match]

[Non-Title Match]

Question: The Hero Squad is set to defend the SWF World Tag Team Championships against the Pain Alliance next Thursday at “When Hell Freezes Over.” That said, will they make the grave mistake by looking past the Biggins veterans this week?

“FABULOUS” Frederique Antonio Garcia vs. Lobster Warrior

[standard Singles Match]

Question: If Frederique Antonio Garcia defeats Lobster Warrior this week, what will happen to the SWF North American Championship match at “When Hell Freezes Over” next Thursday night? Could the “Fabulous” wrestler force his way into the title match with a win here over the lovable Lobbie?

“THE BLOOD BLOOD” Paul Huntingdon vs. “THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley

[standard Singles Match]

Question: The “Dark Destroyer” has had a tortured past with the members of the Chase Agency. Will Frehley gain and upper-hand over the faction this week with a victory over Chase’s young asset in Huntingdon?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[standard Singles Match]

Gotta keep Gilmore strong for his showdown vs Rich Money.

[Non-Title Match]

Biggins = Jobbins.

[standard Singles Match]

Interesting match-up...but Lobby's more talented than Freddy, and even if he's a couple years older, he's usually more worth pushing than the Fabulous one.

[standard Singles Match]

The Blood Blood? ;) He's going to get royally annihilated by Frehley.

Too bad I missed your last diary E-V, but I'm sure this one's gonna top your last one!

[standard Singles Match]

[Non-Title Match]

Question: The Hero Squad is set to defend the SWF World Tag Team Championships against the Pain Alliance next Thursday at “When Hell Freezes Over.” That said, will they make the grave mistake by looking past the Biggins veterans this week?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: If Frederique Antonio Garcia defeats Lobster Warrior this week, what will happen to the SWF North American Championship match at “When Hell Freezes Over” next Thursday night? Could the “Fabulous” wrestler force his way into the title match with a win here over the lovable Lobbie?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: The “Dark Destroyer” has had a tortured past with the members of the Chase Agency. Will Frehley gain and upper-hand over the faction this week with a victory over Chase’s young asset in Huntingdon?

[standard Singles Match]

Gilmore gets the win here, Platinum is never more than a tag guy in SWF unfortunately

[Non-Title Match]

The Biggins boys aren't as important as they used to be in SWF

[standard Singles Match]

I like both these guys, but Lobby has Main Event talent imo, while Garcia is a North American champ at most

“THE BLUE BLOOD” Paul Huntingdon vs. “THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley

[standard Singles Match]

Personally, Paul Huntingdon was always the weak link in the Chase Agency for me, and always a guy that I never really liked. Although I'm not the greatest fan of Frehley either, he is a lot more over than Paul is.

(Guessing DQ due to outside interference here)

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Who will walk away with the 1st victory in the new year? This is a tune-up for Gilmore. He'll take the dub.

[Non-Title Match]

Question: The Hero Squad is set to defend the SWF World Tag Team Championships against the Pain Alliance next Thursday at “When Hell Freezes Over.” That said, will they make the grave mistake by looking past the Biggins veterans this week? Hero Squad will win in a tune-up match. The Biggins are jobbers by 2014 and not Salvageable as champs.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: If Frederique Antonio Garcia defeats Lobster Warrior this week, what will happen to the SWF North American Championship match at “When Hell Freezes Over” next Thursday night? Could the “Fabulous” wrestler force his way into the title match with a win here over the lovable Lobbie? This is the closest to a toss-up on the card. I think with the stipulation Fred forces a win here, with some outside help.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: The “Dark Destroyer” has had a tortured past with the members of the Chase Agency. Will Frehley gain and upper-hand over the faction this week with a victory over Chase’s young asset in Huntingdon? Frehley will take the decision, but with The Big Cat on the prowl, there could be shenanigans

[standard Singles Match]

Gilmore is getting ready for Money

[Non-Title Match]

Squad have a lot more going for them.

[standard Singles Match]

Gotta have a heel pick up a win somewhere along the show tonight...

[standard Singles Match]

Probably this will end in a schmoz (sp?)...but I'll give Frehley the win by DQ

[standard Singles Match]

Answer: Mr. Angry Gilmore, with pleasure. As for the other guy, thanks for coming.

[Non-Title Match]

Answer: No, they won't look past them, they will give them a Quintuple Beating.

[standard Singles Match]

Answer: I don't know, it could go either way...by the way, the abbreviation to Frederique Antonio Garcia just rules.

[standard Singles Match]

Answer: Yes, he will, but by DQ after some nefarious actions by the other members of the Chase Agency.

[standard Singles Match]

I don´t see Gilmore losing this one.

[Non-Title Match]

While I wouldn´t mind seeing Quadruple B getting one last title run, I doubt it happens.

[standard Singles Match]

If Lobby is going to challenge for the belt (I might be reading too much from that question though), I guess he should stay strong against midcard guy like Garcia.

[standard Singles Match]

The thing is, while Huntingdon is a decent talent, I do see him as a low man on Chase Agency so anyone who would like to feud with them, should be able to beat him if they want to be serious threat to rest of the group. Of course, we all know that Frehley certainly is big enough name to be a threat but still...

Angry Gilmore and his never-gets-old Daniel-Bryan-esque climb to the top of the food chain

More over, more talented, more awesome

Typical build-up match to PPV. Garcia wins using shenaningans.

I bet a post-match attack will happen with the Chase Agency trying to put Frehley down and then BAH GAWD IT'S JACK BRUCE, MAGGLE.

OOC: I'm so glad you're doing another dynasty. I'm loving DOA so far and I can't wait what you can do with the "Big One". So far, I'm impressed.

[standard Singles Match]

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/CANNShadow_zpsvfhs9s8h.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/SupremeTVShadow_zpsd1rtspwi.png

EPISODE #1

Tuesday, 1st Week of January 2014

Mayor Street Arena || New England

|| CARD || PREVIOUS SUPREMETV || TBA

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/TOP_zpsnwcn8b9u.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/Team_zpswspybnii.jpg

Peter Michaels:
It's a new year, a new dawn, but sadly... We're without the "Supreme Patriarch" himself, Richard Eisen.

Duane Fry:
We're ALL in complete shock right now. It's pretty safe to say that. The locker room area has NEVER been SO quiet before a live broadcast. People are swapping stories, re-calling years gone past, but there's no time to slow down to a halt. Mr. Eisen wouldn't want it that way.

Peter Michaels:
'Aint THAT the truth. Rich[ard] built this place from the bottom-up and, honestly, there wasn't a harder workin' man in this industry for the past 40 years. I was fortunate to call him my friend and, you're right, he WOULDN'T want us to mourn tonight. There's a show here... Another night of wrestling action to focus on.

Duane Fry:
We're about to hear from the Eisen brothers any moment now...

Peter Michaels:
The SWF NATION needs to hear from these boys right now. Not only that, we need to see a unified force from both Jerry & Eric. There rivalry has been well-documented, going all the way back to childhood. Tonight, though, we're bound to see two men sharing the very same loss... while... leading the company to a new future.

Duane Fry:
It's just... weird... not having him here...

Peter Michaels:
Yea, Duane... it really is...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/900_zpsx3omrqzp.png

[supremeTV opens with a somber tone. Shortly after viewing a black-and-white photo of the “Supreme Patriarch” Richard Eisen, calling to attention his death, we transition into a shocked Mayor Street Arena. There are wayward cheers; however, for the most part it’s rather silent. Following a ten-bell salute, one without anyone at ringside, we see the combination of Eric & Jerry Eisen walking out of the back with a slow step. In this moment, they appear united in sadness; breaking kayfabe for a moment.]

[Due to the kayfabe breaking scenario, Eric Eisen is actually cheered as he walks step-in-step alongside his brother. That said, they both appear strong yet obviously somber in nature.]

[Once in the ring, Jerry takes a brief second to stand before the cheering crowd. After nodding his head in thanks, Jerry lifts the microphone slowly up to his mouth to speak; his brother standing at his side.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
I’m at a loss for words….
[The crowd cheers him on but Jerry needs a second to collect himself again]
… but, now is not the time to be speechless. The SWF has lost the “Supreme Patriarch” and, in turn, I lost my Father.
[Jerry pauses again; fighting back tears. The crowd continues to cheer him on though as Eric places his hand, shockingly, on Jerry’s back to console him]
I don’t know how we’ll go on without him but that’s exactly what needs to be done. This company cannot falter….
[Grows strong in his emotional statement]
His dream cannot falter…. I will not… allow that to happen.

[The SWF NATION pops as a chant of “Thank you, Richard” can be heard throughout the arena. As you’d expect, Jerry takes a step back and allows the crowd to carry on in this manner. It’s a moving scene. About 20-seconds later though, as the chant starts to wane slightly, Jerry again speaks without a waver in his tone now.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
I’m not here to talk about who will take over now that my Father has passed. That would be inappropriate at a time like this. What I am here to do though is to ensure to every one of you…
[Looks out to the crowd]
… that the SWF will not fall behind. We will continue on… defining wrestling around the world… and giving you nothing short of absolute greatness on a weekly basis. That is MY promise to you… to myself… to the boys in the back.. and, most importantly, to my Father…

[The SWF NATION pops again. Meanwhile, Eric has now stepped forward and accepted the microphone from Jerry. He takes a second to look out upon the crowd. They’re actually cheering the dubious little punk but, given the recent circumstances, this shouldn’t be too much of a shock. That said, it feels somewhat weird to see/hear.]

[Eric Eisen]:
The king…. has fallen.
[A single nod; turning his lips in a somber-like manner]
I never thought this day would come. You see, my Father has always been bullet proof; invincible… unstoppable. He took an entire industry and crushed it in a single hand. That is something I know I, too, am capable of…
[Pauses; nods]
For, I have his blood flowing through my body…
[His confidence grows]
and, like him, I plan to destroy anything, or anyone, who stands to challenge my reign.

[The crowd seems to cool down as it pertains to Eric. Meanwhile, Jerry’s face has turned to a state of slight, subtle, confusion as he stands behind his brother. At the same time, Eric’s confidence has grown that much larger; showing signs of his typical persona.]

[Eric Eisen]:
That is why, tonight, I have decided to book our main event in the manner that my Father would. The very same way that put SupremeTV on the map; with jaw-dropping, mind-blowing, in your face wrestling action!
[There is a buzz growing]
In our main event, we will have a tag team match… The SWF World Heavyweight Champion Jack Bruce…
[Crowd pops]
will tag alongside the… “Honorable One”... Valiant…
[The crowd pops, but less for Valiant than Jack]
against… The “Alpha Dog”... Remo…
[The crowd boos]
and…. myself…

[The crowd gives forth a mixed reaction as Eric stands tall and confident in the ring. Meanwhile, seemingly shocked, Jerry turns his face in a subtly confused fashion. It seems as though this is ‘news to him’. That said, before he can tap Eric on the shoulder, in which to talk about it, his brother steps forward and continues forth with the end of his rant.]

[Eric Eisen]:
Jerry is right…. The SWF will not fall apart… not on…
MY
watch!

[seconds after making that last statement, Eric is shown dropping the mic down to his side as his theme begins to blare throughout the Mayor Street Arena. It’s met with a confused mixed reaction; unaware of what to think of Eric.]

[Jerry steps forward and starts to talk to his brother off-microphone now. He appears to be stuck within a mixture of confusion and shock. That said, Eric seems to blow his brother off a bit; walking past him and nodding without even looking at his face. Ultimately, the scene comes to a close with the feeling that all is not right in the Eisen family. Despite losing their father, a fact that may bring most families together, it seems as though Jerry & Eric are still worlds apart; even if they came to the ring together.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
What was that?

Peter Michaels:
I’m not sure….

Duane Fry:
I don’t think Jerry expected that from Eric… It’s as if he thinks he’s already the new owner of the SWF!

Peter Michaels:
He COULD be… We don’t know. All that legal stuff is held up right now… Maybe he knows somethin’ we don’t…

Duane Fry:
Oh god… Can you imagine a world where ERIC is our….boss?!?!

Peter Michaels:
Let’s hope that Richard made the right choice and didn’t leave us with that…

Duane Fry:
Either way, Eric DID book tonight’s main event; owner or not. We have Jack Bruce & Valiant against Remo & Eric Eisen.
[Laugh of excitement]
He may be a little on the arrogant side but he sure DID give us a GREAT main event!

Peter Michaels:
‘Can’t argue with you there, Duane. We’ve got ourselves one hell of a main event to open 2014!

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• James Prudence is no slouch in the ring. Don’t let the beautiful blonde locks fool you. From the very start, Prudence holds his own rather well. At one point, he even appears to have Gilmore on the wrong-end of a superplex. That is until Gilmore is able to land a hard uppercut on the top rope; followed by a top-rope missile dropkick.

• In reality, Angry Gilmore comes away looking like the true threat in this match. His inexhaustible aggression is impossible to overcome. It’s much like a rabid wolverine backed into a corner; violently thrashing about at anything that dare cross his path.

• While his ferocious style can get him in trouble from time-to-time, this match is not one of those situations. Before you know it, Prudence is trying his best to get his feet underneath him again. This never happens though.

• In the end, Angry Gilmore brings the match to an end with the jarring impact of his signature “Anger Management” (Running, Leaping, Knee to the forehead). Within seconds, Prudence is lying on his back and motionless as he stares up at the lights. As you’d expect, there’s no kickout from James Prudence. That said, Angry nods his head aggressively with every count; snarling in an unsettling fashion throughout.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Angry Gilmore via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Anger Management” (Running, Leaping, Knee to the forehead)

ENDING TIME:
7:31

GRADE:
B

Peter Michaels:
He ‘aint right, Duane. He’s never been right, really. But, it’s worked for Gilmore after all of these years. Tonight wasn’t any different.

Duane Fry:
I’m just surprised the man hasn’t keeled over yet. All of that aggression… the shaking… the obvious rage issues. It works in the ring, no doubt, but what happens when his health finally takes a dive after ALL of these years?

Peter Michaels:
He ‘aint gunna change, Duane. This is who he is. So far, it’s been a strong asset for the Canadian grappler.

Duane Fry:
I can’t disagree with you there. Angry Gilmore is, easily, one of THE most exciting wrestlers here in the Supreme Wrestling Federation today! He was one of Mr. Eisen’s favorites and I’m sure he’s watching on with pride; wherever he is.

Peter Michaels:
‘Aint that the truth.

[Jerry Eisen is walking backstage as he carries a look of exhaustion upon his face. He’s fixated in thought, yet moving through the halls much like a zombie; removed from the real world, so to speak. That is until he comes to a stop before the “Iron Man” himself, Christian Faith. Both men appear to be comfortable with one another and this is shown subtly through their calmed body language.]

[Christian Faith]:
How you holdin’ up, Jerry?

[Jerry shakes his head, obviously overwhelmed in many ways.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
… about as best as I can, I guess.

[Christian Faith]:
For what it’s worth, your Father would be proud of you.
[single nod of approval]
There ‘aint nothin’ normal about what’s going on right now… but… You’re keepin’ the ship on course. Choppy waves and all… You’re doin’ it, boy.

[Jerry dips his head slightly in sadness. No tear falls though, just a somber feeling.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
Thank you, Faith. It means a lot to hear that… especially from you…

[After a brief second of wallowing in the moment, Jerry picks his head back up and looks Christian in the eye. He still appears exhausted and overwhelmed but, in this moment, it’s almost as though he’s pushing through it all for the sake of business.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
I need a favor, though…

[Christian Faith]:
Name it…

[Jerry Eisen]:
I need you to step in as the guest referee for the main event at “When Hell Freezes Over.” The SWF World Heavyweight Championship meant everything to my father. It was the symbol of his creation… of
all
of this…
[He looks around for a second]
I’m not saying anything dubious will happen next Thursday night but… I can’t take the chance that something will.
[Pauses and looks Faith in the eyes]
I need you to make sure that bout goes on without any problems. We
need
a clear cut champion to rally behind after all of this…

[Christian, with a single, stern, nod gives Jerry a sense of ease.]

[Christian Faith]:
Absolutely. I’m there. Don’t you worry about it.

[Jerry Eisen]:
Thank you, Faith… I… I just can’t…

[Christian Faith]:
No time for “can’ts”, boy…
[Looks Jerry in the eye, strong and firm]
You’ve got a ship to keep on course…

[Without another word, Jerry comes to a sense of ease, knowing that Christian will be the special guest referee at “WHFO.” Faith places his right hand on Jerry’s shoulder, much like a wise Father would, as he looks the younger man in the eye and nods in approval. We ultimately fade to a commercial break with the sight of both men walking off-scene together, united.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Christian [Faith] is the very man we can trust during this time of influx. Honestly, this was probably the BEST decision to make right now. Secure the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, and the upcoming main event, and we can move on with a sense of stability.

Peter Michaels:
I can tell ya right now, Jack Bruce won’t like the naming of Faith as the referee. The two have never really seen eye-to-eye.

Duane Fry:
… Polar-Opposites…

Peter Michaels:
But even he has to know why this decision was made. Faith will come in, enforce the law, and make sure that the main event goes on without a hitch. If there’s one man we can trust in, it’s Faith…

Duane Fry:
Amen…

[We transition backstage in which to see the cold stare of one Ms. Chase before the camera lens. Dressed in a form-fitting black suit coat and skirt, the high-powered agent looks everything the part. Her very being, her stare, her clothes, her librarian-like sexiness, create a scenario for which Ms. Chase jumps off the screen better than most in the wrestling world today. Next to this strong female figure stands the large muscular jack-a$$, Brandon James. With a sly smirk upon his face, his arms crossed before him, he looks like that douche you knew in high school who always ‘got his way’ because he looked and acted the part. More or less, he seems like a stark contrast to the obsessively focused, intensely cold, Ms. Chase.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Next to me stands the hottest commodity in professional wrestling today. At a time of great upheaval, great turmoil, Brandon James is the one “Franchise Player” this industry needs.
[Pauses]
Yet, you continually disrespect my client. Week in, week out, Mr. James is left on the outside looking in by SWF management. Sadly, Mr. Eisen’s passing didn’t change a thing…
[Pauses]
It’s “SupremeTV” and my client is without a match.
[stares with great, cold, intensity]
This… is
NOT
... acceptable!

[The SWF NATION boos upon hearing this. That said, Ms. Chase doesn’t flinch in her cold demeanor. Meanwhile, James continues to stand alongside her with a smug smirk upon his face; feeling he’s “the sh*t” regardless of what’s being said.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I have met with the board of directors and, to this point, they agree with my assessment. That is why, after short negotiation, Mr. James WILL be in action at “When Hell Freezes Over.” This is a baby step in what will be an all out sprint by Summer.
[Pauses]
There’s no stopping my client.
[Pauses]
And that most certainly goes for his opponent next Thursday night….
[Pauses; snarls a bit before she speaks]
… Steve… Frehley…

[Ms. Chase’s snarl is short but, none the less, shows a slight sense of emotion. That said, it’s anger none the less.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Mr. Frehley will become an example of my client’s dominance. There’s no….

[before Ms. Chase can finish that statement, she slowly comes to a halt verbally. Her cold stare pans over slightly to the right as Brandon James turns his body in the very same direction. As we pan out, we surprisingly see a smirking “Dark Destroyer” Steve Frehley.]

[The SWF NATION pops upon seeing the crazed smirk of the unorthodox Frehley. Meanwhile, Brandon James continues to cross his arms, smirking like the douche that he is, as his rivals arrival does nothing to ‘move the meter’ in his mind.]

[steve Frehley]:
Blah… Blah…. Blah…
[Pauses; smirks]
That’s a lot of big words… sayin’ a lot of nothin’....

[Ms. Chase]:
Excuse me, Mr. Frehley, but my client and I are not interested in your…
[Looks him up and down for a second]
urban slang…

[Frehley lets forth his typical raspy chuckle as he runs his right hand across his jaw.]

[steve Frehley]:
urban slang…
[Continues to laugh until it seems it’s no longer ‘funny’ to the “Dark Destroyer.” He now stares back at Ms. Chase with an angered smirk of sorts.]
Shut ya mouth… ya stupid… [CENSOR]...

[The SWF NATION pops as, what we’ve seen in the past, this fanbase enjoys the risque-type characters and Frehley’s unorthodox style certainly plays to the base.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I would advise you to apologize…

[steve Frehley]:
I would advise you… to shut… ya stupid… mouth…

[steve steps forward as Brandon James now steps before his manager. His massive size eclipses her into the background. Meanwhile, as he looks down upon the stocky Frehley, that smirk never seems to fade.]

[Frehley doesn’t back down though. He gets right in there with James; looking up and smirking in return.]

[steve Frehley]:
What you want, big man?
[Turns his head to the side slightly, snarling a bit]
How ‘bout I re-arrange that ugly mug of yours… do us all a favor…

[Frehley balls up his fists; however, what comes next is not what he was expecting.]

[As James smirks, not moving a muscle, the combination of Paul Huntingdon and Rogue are shown rushing onto the scene and attacking Frehley from behind. The “Dark Destroyer”, a man who never backs down, tries to equalize the fight in a wild, sailor-like, fashion. That said, his attempt isn’t a successful one. After landing one shot across Rogue’s jaw, he’s ultimately beaten down to the ground by the pair of Huntingdon & Rogue.]

[Then, as Ms. Chase watches on with resting b*tch face, her arms crossed in tow, Brandon James is shown stepping into the scenario. With one big, powerful, kick to the stomach of the kneeling Frehley, James sends his future opponent flipping onto his back, onto the cold concrete below.]

[slowly, the members of the Chase Agency walk past the fallen Steve Frehley as the “Dark Destroyer” somehow, someway, tries to get back to his feet (most likely on autopilot). He eventually does, using a nearby wall to keep himself upright, but it’s too late. Ms. Chase and her clients are no longer around.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Ms. Chase got exactly what she wanted here. She drew Steve Frehley in, kept his attention, and had two of her clients swing in and attack him from behind. He NEVER had a chance here. This smells like a trap!

Peter Michaels:
It reeks of Chase… This is exactly what she’d do…

Duane Fry:
She knew that Frehley wouldn’t back down from a few verbal threats. He hears the promo, sets out to find them, and gets within seconds of a fight. It’s what we’ve seen from this guy for years now. She knew that and she used it against him.

Peter Michaels:
If anythin’, this just adds more fuel to the fire for the “Dark Destroyer.” After this, we’re goin’ to see one hell of a match come next Thursday night…

Duane Fry:
This may come to a head before then, really. We still have another SupremeTV broadcast before we get to “When Hell Freezes Over.” Honestly, I’m wondering what we’re going to see from Frehley next week! He’s going to bring everything he has & steamroll his way through the Agency… or at least die trying…

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The insanity that is the Hero Squad is much like a tornado tearing through a small rural town. They’re loud, explosive, powerful, and unbelievably uncontrollable. Needless to say, it’s a rather tall task to slow them down, to say the least.

• Quadruple B does a decent job doing exactly this as they utilize their veteran understanding of the sport to their advantage. Quick tags, and even quicker moves, keep the SWF World Tag Team Champions on their heels early on. This doesn’t last very long though.

• Eventually, Captain Atomic & Jungle Jack simply shrug off their challengers and go into hyper ‘beast mode’; displaying a combination of speed & power that overwhelms the BIggins.

• After Atomic closelines Brett BIggins over the top rope, going with him in a hangman’s style, Bart BIggins is left to stagger around and fall victim to Jungle Jack’s “Jack-Hammer” (Jack Hammer Suplex/Pin). There’s no shock here, Bart does not kick out.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Hero Squad

ENDING PINFALL:
Jungle Jack pinned Bart Biggins

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Jack-Hammer” (Jack Hammer Suplex/Pin)

ENDING TIME:
4:47

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
I hope the Biggins memorized the license plate of the semi truck that JUST ran them over!
[Laughs]
The Hero Squad came in tonight and did what they do best… CRUSH the competition!

Peter Michaels:
These guys (Atomic & Jack) are somethin’ else. I’ve seen some great tag teams over the years, many in this very ring. They may have a ways to go to get to THAT level but, right now, they’re winning matches & doing so with their own brand of chaos.

Duane Fry:
Now, will that brand of chaos help them defend the SWF World Tag Team Championships against the Pain Alliance? That’s the question we’re ALL wondering as the Hero Squad is set to square off against them at “When Hell Freezes Over”; a little over a week away.

Peter Michaels:
It’ll be a great match, that’s for sure. Two teams with a heavy-punch to their style; a good ole fashion brawl like we used to see back in the 70’s in Texas.

Duane Fry:
If that’s true, there’s bound to be some blood shed next week…

Peter Michaels:
Wouldn’t shock me. Not in the slightest.

[We return from a lengthy commercial break to see Joe Sexy already standing in the ring. Around him, the squared circle is completely decorated with red carpeting, a black leather couch, a few ferns, and a small flatscreen TV extended down from the ceiling by a cord. In this vein, the ring looks more like a cheesy ‘shag room’ than a competitive space for wrestling action.]

[Dressed in a tight black T-shirt, black dress pants, and a sleazy smirk, Joe Sexy looks out upon a booing crowd with very little acknowledgement of their annoyance.]

[Joe Sexy]:
The time is right and I'm feelin Ohhhhhhhh soooooooo sexy.
[there's that unsettling sleazy smirk again]
I know why you’re booing. It’s obvious… and it has been for years now. You’re jealous. You WISH you could be Joe Sexy but you’re too fat… too ugly… too dis-gust-ing… to be…..
me
[sexy smirks as the crowd boos]
My first “Sexy Talk” guest is just like you all… He’s a loser.
[Crowd boos again]
He’s living in his own imagination; pretending that he matters...
[shakes his head; chuckles to himself]
So, tonight, I’m going to strip…. his little dream… and bring him BACK… to reality.
[Pauses]
Lobster Warrior… you masked freak…
[smirks as he points to the entranceway]
Come…. on…. dooooooowwwwwnnnnnnn-uuhhh….

[Joe holds that sleazy smirk upon his face as he continues to point toward the entranceway. Seconds later, Lobbie’s music is heard overtaking the Mayor Street Arena. As you’d expect, a strong babyface pop roars from the SWF NATION; showing their obvious love of the colorful Lobster Warrior. Seconds later, Lobbie explodes from the back in an over-the-top superhero kind of fashion (equip with a raising single arm pose at the top of the ramp).]

[As he enters the ring, Joe looks at the lovable Lobbie with an eye-roll & a snarky grin. It’s obvious that Sexy doesn’t think very highly of the long-time SWF babyface. None the less, butting heads often over the last 5-years or so, these two are no strangers. That said, this doesn’t phase Lobbie whatsoever. He appears just as comically strong as ever; almost unaware of what’s really happening right now.]

[Joe Sexy]:
Lobbie… Lobbie… Lobbie… Tisk… Tisk… Tisk…
[shaking his head as he smirks]
Look at what you’ve become… A joke… A fool…
[Pauses for dramatic sense]
… A flabby, unwashed, dimwit in a mask.
[The crowd boos as Sexy starts to stroll around his made-up ring with a ‘holier than thou’ step]
When you look at the two of us, you see the exact opposite… I am a beacon of machismo… the point of every female’s dreams…. and you…
[Chuckles as he looks down upon him with a smirk on his face]
You’re one step away from running around in your tightie whities; painting symbols on your chest and diving off of your mother’s garage.

[The SWF NATION boos as Lobbie still stands comically tall; chest puffed out.]

[Joe Sexy]:
… And YOU’RE challenging for the SWF North American Championship next week?
[Laughs; shakes his head]
WHAT is this world coming to.
[Pauses]
Now, Lobbie… I’m DYING to know WHY you THINK you have a chance at winning next week… Truly… dying…

[Joe extends the microphone out; however, as Lobbie goes to speak, he pulls it back and goes on.]

[Joe Sexy]:
… BUT more importantly… I’m wondering what the SWF North American Champion is thinking about ALL of this…
[Pauses; smirks as he looks toward the entranceway]
Squeeky McClean… you glorious bastard… get on out here and tell the WORLD… What… you’re thinking….

[The SWF NATION boos again as Squeeky McClean’s theme overtakes Mayor Street Arena. Slowly, with an air of superiority to his step and stare, McClean walks out of the back with the SWF North American Championship gleaming around his waist. Dressed in a boring white oxford shirt and a pair of grey dress pants, Squeeky saunters toward the ring with his nose practically turned upward. Once in the ring, he takes to a smirking Joe Sexy’s side; staring down Lobster Warrior with his own smile upon his face - almost hokey in nature.]

[Joe Sexy]:
The “Man of the Hour”, Squeeky McClean, ladies and gentlemen!
[The crowd boos but Squeeky seems to be in his own world; smiling in a dimwitted fashion]
Now, Squeeky… Welcome… to “Sexy Talk”...

[Joe smirks in his typical sleazy fashion. Meanwhile, Squeeky squirms slightly in which to show an uncomfortableness as it pertains to the name of the segment.]

[Joe Sexy]:
This the one and ONLY place where you can… let it all… out…
[smirks]
So, everyone is DYING to know…
[Pauses]
Are you ready to squash the little lobster?

[Joe begins to laugh as the crowd boos. Lobbie stands with his chest puffed outward. Meanwhile, Squeeky now speaks for the first time. His voice is rather mousy-in nature; shifty almost.]

[squeeky McClean©]:
First and foremost, thank you for having me on, Joe. It’s a pleasure to be out here in front of ALL of these adoring fans.
[The crowd boos but Squeeky, again, is oblivious]
With Lobbie, I wouldn’t squash such a lovable character. Why would anyone? If you know ANYTHING about me, Joe, it’s that I am a stand-up… easy going… play by the rules kind of guy…

[The SWF NATION boos at the absurdity of this statement (as he’s quite the obvious). That said, Squeeky seems to believe it.]

[Joe Sexy]:
Yea…. So…. true….

[squeeky McClean©]:
I actually came out here so that I could extend a hand to my opponent…
[squeeky puts his right hand out and smiles; gentle in nature]
I want nothing but a fair, competitive challenge next Thursday night… and I KNOW you can give that to me. So, this is to show how much I respect you, Lobster Warrior.

[Lobbie doesn’t know what to do. He looks around to the crowd and they’re heard booing in return. That said, the consummate hero that Lobbie is, he eventually agrees to shake. Shockingly enough, nothing happens… no pull in… no attack. Squeeky just shakes Lobbie’s hand as he smiles.]

[squeeky McClean©]:
I’ve wrestled you many times, Lobbie… but it’ll be my honor to do so again…

[Joe appears to be growing bored of what’s happening as he rolls his eyes and walks away. As Squeeky’s shake ends, he turns and leaves the ring with a calm, confident, step; leaving Lobbie standing in confusion with his hands on his hips. As Sexy turns back around though…]

[Joe Sexy]:
This is BOOO-RINGGG…

[sexy charges Lobbie as Squeeky is already out of the ring. The SWF North American Champion never looks back. Meanwhile, in the ring, Sexy has landed a cheap shot across Lobster Warrior’s jaw. As he continues his attack though, Lobster Warrior is eventually able to overcome the attack with his signature “Lobster Trap” (Double-Arm DDT); much to the crowd’s enjoyment.]

[Laid out, and slowly rolling out of the ring, Joe crashes to the floor.]

[As he does so, Lobster Warrior is shown celebrating with the crowd as he stands on the middle rope; displaying a super-hero pose of sorts. All the while, Squeeky has left the ringside area without causing a stir physically.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Well, the first episode of “Sexy Talk” didn’t go how Joe Sexy wanted it to, I’m sure.
[Laughs]
He’s going to have a headache for the rest of the week!

Peter Michaels:
… I don’t trust that McClean. Never have. This is just another ploy; no doubt.

Duane Fry:
Always is. He’s the “nice guy”...
[shakes his head]
He’s NEVER been a true… nice guy…

Peter Michaels:
Now Lobbie’s got a match ahead of him against Garcia. We’re goin’ to see the challenger in action, right here!

Duane Fry:
Can’t wait for this one! Plus, Lobbie’s already warmed up!

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Lobster Warrior seems ‘off’ from the very start of the match. He’s still projecting his trademark superhero-esque gimmick (ie: puffing his chest out, making grand gestures, and displaying a strong chin) but there’s something brewing underneath the surface. This underlying thought is acting like a virus; overtaking his body and causing him to make subtle mistakes.

• Frederique takes advantage of this. Not in the way that he’s aware of Lobbie’s state, as he’s always wrapped up in himself, but subconsciously taking advantage of the lovable Lobbie’s preoccupied state.

• At one point, it gets so bad that Lobbie misses a closeline and almost loses the match with a simple schoolboy roll-up from Garcia. Thankfully, it’s only a 2 count though.

• After the missed pinfall, Lobbie seems to ‘snap back into focus’ and pulls himself back to his “A-Game.” It was close, almost losing because of a mental lapse, but, at this point, that seems to be a thing of the past.

• In the end, after a strong fisted gesture, very classic superhero, Lobbie springs into action and drops the staggered Frederique Antonio Garcia with his signature “Lobster Trap” (Double-Arm DDT). Upon impact, Garcia is out cold and Lobbie is able to pick up the victory (even if, at times, it looked like it could go the other way).

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Lobster Warrior via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Lobster Trap” (Double-Arm DDT)

ENDING TIME:
8:05

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
THAT was a close one! Do you think Joe Sexy & Squeeky McClean REALLY got to Lobbie?

Peter Michaels:
That’s what it looks like, Duane. That wasn’t a typical Lobster Warrior match, that’s for sure. He looked ‘out of it’ at times; like he’s thinkin’ bout somethin. If so, things ‘aint lookin’ good for next weeks PPV; at least for Lobbie.

Duane Fry:
Well, hopefully Lobster Warrior can shrug it off and bring his “A-Game” next Thursday. If he doesn’t, Squeeky’s going to walk away with the belt still.

Peter Michaels:
After what we saw tonight, that’s lookin’ to be more of a realistic ending than anything.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Angles/Jack%20Bruce2_zpslimf0rx6.jpg

BACKSTAGE PROMO

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce©

“I’m NOT Faith..."

[We transition backstage once again in which to see Jack Bruce lazily sitting on a black leather couch. His scuffed up leather cowboy boots are kicked up on a table before him as his all-black attire (black leather jacket, black V-neck shirt, and a pair of black leather jeans) screams of ‘Rock-n-Roll.” To add to the persona that much more, the tattooed SWF World Heavyweight Champion carries a boyish smirk upon his face; one that tells of a man who knows he’s “the sh*t.” While this may seem heelish in nature for most, this is not the case, necessarily, with Jack Bruce. He’s the tweener kind of ‘anti-hero’ that, somehow, can get away with it. Plus, being the only 5-Time SWF World Heavyweight Champion gives you a little clout as well; a reason for the smirk.]

[With the SWF World Heavyweight Championship laying next to him on the couch, gleaming in the camera light, the ever-so-cocky Bruce begins to speak.]

[Jack Bruce©]:
He’s a big… bad… dog….
[scoffs to himself; smirking]
I KNOW I’m supposed to be afraid of the man but… come on… I’m Jack… “Motha-[CENSOR]”... Bruce..
[Pauses; smirks again in a cocky manner]
I’ve beat him… He’s beaten me… We’ve seen this show before, haven’t we? The difference is, this month, I’m going to put that final stamp on this little rivalry and send the ‘doggie’ back to the pound… for good.
[smirks]
Gear up, Reem…
[Drops his sunglasses to wink at the camera; smirking throughout]
It’s going to be one HELL of a show come next Thursday night…

[After a quick chuckle to himself, sinking his lazy body further into his seat, Bruce turns his attention toward Mr. SWF himself.]

[Jack Bruce©]:
Now, I’ve heard through the grapevine that Richie-Rich’s kiddo has decided to add Ole’ Chris as the special guest referee for my match with “the pup” next week. This ‘aint the first time that the “Iron Man” has been sent to ‘keep an eye on me.’
[Chuckles to himself]
He’s just SUUUUUUUUCCHH a buzzkill…
[Laughs to himself]
“Don’t do this… Don’t do that… That’s not how a champion should act…” Blah… Blah… Blaaaaaah. I get it, Chrissy… You’ve got a stick up your a$$! We ALLLL know it… How bout you lay off the REAL deal for once, huh? I get it… We’ll NEVER see eye-to-eye… That’s obvious. But, come next Thursday night, if there’s one thing I can trust… It’s that you’ll call it down the middle. So, you’ll get a front-row seat for yet… ANOTHER… Jack Bruce victory.
[smirks as he pauses]
Aren’t you lucky? This time around, you’ll actually get to COUNT to 3… instead of being the one underneath me… looking up at the LIGHTS… for 3…
[Pauses; smirks]
Can’t wait for ya to join the party, Chrissy…
[Pauses]
It’s about time that you work up that right arm of yours though because you’ll be needin’ to fling my arm up in the air when I win. Don’t want those old brittle bones of yours breaking in the process…

[Jack laughs to himself as he flings his hair back, resting his head now on the back of the leather couch. We slowly fade away from the scene to see the SWF World Heavyweight Champion living the lazy life; not fretting about a thing it seems.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
2014 looks to be more of the same for Jack Bruce. He’s coming in with the SWF World Heavyweight Championship around his waist for a RECORD 5th time. On top of that, his recent CD release, “Sex Panther”, has made waves around the world. Honestly, I don’t think he could BE in a better place right now.

Peter Michaels:
I’ve never really believed in the way he conducts himself, it’s just not how I see a champion acting, but you can’t take anythin’ away from the man. He’s THE most decorated wrestler in SWF history and, really, he did it HIS way… Ya gotta respect the man for that, I suppose.

Duane Fry:
What will happen next Thursday night though as Christian Faith stands in between Remo & Bruce for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Peter Michaels:
I don’t think we should look that far… What’s going to happen TONIGHT?! We have Bruce in action alongside Valiant against Remo & Eric Eisen. That’s bound to be a powderkeg waiting to blow!

Duane Fry:
… One that I cannot wait to see, that’s for sure!

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Everyone is banned from ringside

• Paul Huntingdon may act tough; however, he’s truly a pretty boy deep at heart. Knowing this, he stalls early on in his match with Steve Frehley by ducking through the ropes, calling for a ‘time-out’, and even pulling Darren Smith between the two. As you’d expect, despite chuckling at the absurdity of what’s happening, this annoys Frehley greatly. With time, that annoyance capsizes and, in doing so, Steve is shown pulling Darren out of the way & socking Paul across the jaw.

• Huntingdon would later exit the ring after a lengthy beating from Frehley. That said, as he staggers around the ring, he springs back into action as the “Dark Destroyer” stomps after him. In doing so, in an underhanded manner mind you, the “Aristocrat” finds his way in control. He caps this momentum off with a violent Irish whip square into the steel steps; obviously hurting Frehley’s shoulder in the process.

• Back in the ring, Paul’s momentum would stall and later fall apart as the “Dark Destroyer” gains his strength back. It starts with a haymaker, then a back-body-drop, and finally a sidewalk slam off the ropes. Seconds later, Frehley stomps to the corner turnbuckle and drops his brow downward in a menacing fashion; he’s going for it…

• Huntingdon is able to juke out of the way; however, as he hits the ropes on the other end, trying to go on the offensive, the “Dark Destroyer” thinks quickly and redirects his attempt. BOOM! “Frehley’s Comet” (Spear)!

• Huntingdon is out cold; falling to the matt like a scrawny QB being bull rushed by powerful linebacker. In doing so, Frehley gets the 3-count as he slams his elbow harshly across the motionless Huntingdon.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steve Frehley via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Frehley’s Comet” (Spear)

ENDING TIME:
8:43

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
You KNOW that Ms. Chase isn’t happy with the outcome of this one.

Peter Michaels:
Not one bit, Duane. Not one bit.

Duane Fry:
For Frehley, on the other hand, he goes from being the victim to the attacker in this one! Huntingdon never REALLY had a chance here. It was only a matter of time before the “Dark Destroyer” put everything in motion. He’s a hard man to keep down; that’s for sure!

Peter Michaels:
He reminds me a lot of a young [Christian] Faith, in that regard. He’s not willing to stay down. Some guys WOULD have after slamming into the steel steps like that. Not Frehley. He came back in, fought his way through the pain, and, ultimately, knocked the livin day lights out of Huntingdon with a “Frehley’s Comet”. He’s a special kid, that’s pretty obvious.

[The SWF ARENA boos mightily as the sound of Rich Money’s theme music overtakes the Mayor Street Arena (as they have countless of times before). Slowly, methodically, the smug business man shuffles through the “Supreme Gate” wearing an expensive black suit & presenting a ‘million dollar haircut’ in a perfect GQ kind of way. Within seconds, Money projects an air that transcends wrestling; he’s a character.]

[Taking his time to shuffle toward the ring, ignoring the fans as only he can, Money looks to be making his ‘own time’; not running on anyone elses. That said, as he enters the ring, accepting a microphone from a nearby ring attendant, there’s no denying that the SWF NATION wishes they didn’t have to hear from him again. He’s the guy you love to hate.]

[Rich Money]:
Boo all you want…
[Pauses masterfully]
It won’t change a thing.
[Pauses; smirks as the crowd boos louder]
When will you idiots get that? When will you understand just how futile you really are? There’s this thought that’s been fed to you…. That the ‘SWF NATION runs this company’.
[scoffs]
That’s a load of inaccuracies; nowhere NEAR the truth.
[Pauses]
The truth of the matter is this, show your displeasure all you want, cheer your so called ‘heroes’, and pretend like you make a difference… because… it couldn’t be further from the truth. I…. run this industry…. I run… this business…. I am…
THE
greatest asset this entire sport has ever… and will ever…. have…

[The SWF NATION boos again as Money stands defiant in a confident manner.]

[Rich Money]:
… and that’s why it’s blatantly obvious that I will be the next challenger for the SWF World… Heavyweight… Championship.
[The crowd boos as Money stands strong]
There isn’t a man in history more deserving than me… Rich Money.
[Pauses]
Not Faith… not Bruce… Hell, not even that old decrepit hasbeen slumming it in the South…
[Pauses; smirks]
It doesn’t matter WHO walks out of next Thursday with the belt… I’ll beat them BOTH if I have to…
[Pauses]
Now, I know what you’re thinking… “But Remo’s an ally of yours and has been for years now…”.
[Pauses]
Just another sign of your stupidity….
[Crowd boos]
I don’t owe anything to Remo… He simply has been, and will continue to be, a hired gun… when I DEEM necessary…
[Pauses]
I’d step over his dead body to get to the World Heavyweight Championship… and, if that’s what has to happen, that’s what has to happen…
[Pauses]
If you have a single brain cell and eyes then you would ALSO know that I can beat Jack Bruce any day… any time… any city…
[Crowd boos as they begin to chant “Bruce, Bruce, Bruce”. Money shakes his head slowly in response]
Way to set your standards low…
[sWF NATION turns to a boo]
Real low…
[Pauses]
I’ll be waiting in the wings come Thursday… Waiting… planning…

[Just then, Rich Money is abruptly interrupted by the sound of Angry Gilmore’s screamo metal theme. The second it hits, the SWF NATION shoots to their feet with anticipation. While not necessarily a ‘star power-looking’ kind of guy, Gilmore always seems to gain a lot of respect/support from the IWC. That said, as he explodes out of the back, hands clenched into fists, and a snarl upon his face, it should come as no shock that he receives a big babyface pop.]

[Money, on the other hand, is not so happy to have Gilmore there. Rolling his eyes, snarling to himself, looking down, it’s apparent that he’s annoyed by Angry’s interruption.]

[Once in the ring, Gilmore grabs his own microphone forcibly from a nearby ring attendant. And, in doing so, he goes straight to Money…. Nose-to-Nose in an overly aggressive manner.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
WAITING?!?!? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BE WAITING…
[snarls]
… WHEN YOU’VE GOT A WAR YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET!?!?!?!

[Money, not backing down, nose-to-nose with Gilmore, begins to speak slowly in a confident fashion; demeaning in his tone.]

[Rich Money]:
Get out….

[Gilmore doesn’t leave. In fact, he steps closer (if that’s even possible). He now presses his nose against Money’s as he snarls.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
MAKE….. ME!!!

[There’s a silent staredown for a good 15-seconds here as the SWF NATION roars with excitement over the idea of Gilmore vs. Money.]

[Rich Money]:
I’ll say it again… get…. out….

[Angry Gilmore]:
THE ONLY WAY I’M LEAVING THIS RING… IS WITH YOUR BLOOD ON MY HANDS…

[Another silent staredown as the SWF NATION roars.]

[Rich Money]:
This does not concern you, Gilmore. This concerns me.. and my rightful place as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion…

[Angry Gilmore]:
YOU CAN’T RUN FROM ME ANYMORE, PRICK….
[Crowd pops]
THE DODGING, THE WEAVING,... IT ENDS TONIGHT. IT’S YOU… AND ME…. “WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER”.... IT’S THAT SIMPLE…

[Rich Money]:
No….

[Money steps right past Angry Gilmore now as he confidently tells him ‘no’. In doing so, he doesn’t give Gilmore another second of his attention. That said, as he goes to exit the ring, Gilmore, now shaking with anger, explodes and attacks the snobby businessman from behind with a thunderous array of punches from both fists.]

[The SWF NATION roars once again as Gilmore takes it too Money.]

[Rich attempts a haymaker of his own; however, in doing so, Gilmore ducks it and hits the ropes behind him. As Money spins around… BOOOOOOM!!! “Anger Management” (Running, Leaping, Knee to the Forehead).]

[The impact knocks Rich out cold instantly.]

[Meanwhile, Angry Gilmore stands over his fallen victim as his body rises and falls with each and every breath. He’s the physical personification of sheer aggression; exuding from his every pore. We ultimately go to a commercial break with the SWF NATION roaring over what they just saw. Meanwhile, Angry Gilmore is aggressively shouting at the fallen Money, using his arms for great emphasis, as he’s shown exiting the ring in an explosive manner.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
HO….LY….. WOW!!!!! Angry Gilmore just knocked Rich Money into NEXT WEEEK!!!

Peter Michaels:
This is where Money’s defiance gets the better of him. He could have calmed the beast in Gilmore by entertaining the thought of their match. Instead, he outright tells him no and suffers the consequences.

Duane Fry:
Something is telling me that Money won’t escape this match much longer…

Peter Michaels:
Yea, I think you’re right ‘bout that one, Duane.

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Jack Bruce exists on a different level than any other wrestler in the SWF today (if not the entire industry itself). This is blatantly obvious as the match begins. The crowd is glued on his every movement, his every smirk, all the way down to the lazy-cool way he leans on the top rope as he’s watching his partner compete. Everything about Jack Bruce just screams “Living Legend.”

• Valiant, on the other hand, seems rather bland and blue-collar-like. He’s beloved in his own way, much like someone would ‘love’ Captain America, but when matched with someone like Bruce, he looks and feels rather generic in nature. So, as he opens the match against Eric Eisen, it comes as no shock that most everyone’s attention is directly on Jack Bruce.

• Eisen appears more pompous than ever (feeling as though the SWF is now his despite not getting the actual announcement of such). With that said, the cocky competitor is shown laughing as he stomps Valiant back to the canvas at every turn. The “Honorable One” keeps on coming but Eisen keeps on taking the disrespectful approach of knocking him back down.

• That is until Jack Bruce gets the tag. The Mayor Street Arena, like many times before for Bruce, explodes with excitement as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion executes an athletic flipping closeline to take Eisen to the canvas. A string of high-impact moves later and it’s pretty much a Jack Bruce rock concert in the arena. Well, that is until Remo steps in, the illegal man, and takes Bruce off of his feet, flipping him inside out, with a powerful closeline. As you’d expect, this pisses off the SWF fans considerably!

• When Remo is tagged in, the “Alpha Dog” does what he does best… dominate. First it’s Jack Bruce, then it’s Valiant. Neither man can keep up with the muscular freak that he is.

• Jack Bruce would gain a 2nd wind for his team; however, that’s quickly thwarted as Remo catches the rebellious rocker off the top rope; landing a ring-rattling spinebuster. Seconds later, Valiant is in the ring as the legal man but his attempts aren’t much better.

• Before we know it, as Jack Bruce struggles to get back to his feet on the apron, it’s Remo who brings an end to the match with a heavy boot to Valiant’s stomach & a “Destroyer” (Dominator) seconds later. While Jack Bruce could have leapt to make the save, it appears he’s reeling from his injuries enough that he doesn’t take the dive. Meanwhile, Remo gets the 1...2...3 on the fallen “Honorable One”; much to Eric Eisen’s enjoyment (smirking throughout from HIS side of the ring).

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen & Remo via pinfall

ENDING PINFALL:
Remo pinned Valiant

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Destroyer” (Dominator)

ENDING TIME:
15:05

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Remo is a BEAST! WOW…

Peter Michaels:
There is no man in the SWF who fights like this guy. He’s like a glistening tank running over the villagers; not showing a single sign of slowing down. Honestly, Duane, Jack Bruce has his hands full next Thursday night. It wouldn’t shock me to see Remo walking out as the new SWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Duane Fry:
It’s hard to go against that, Peter, after what we saw here tonight.
[Pauses]
It looks like… Yea… Remo’s not done here, folks.

Peter Michaels:
He’s got that look in his eyes… He’s going for Bruce…

Duane Fry:
Jack better get out of there before he’s wheeled out of here on a stretcher! Seriously… This could be REALLY bad…

[The final bell tolls as the “Alpha Dog” doesn’t appear to be done just yet. Stomping, slowly, toward Jack Bruce, the powerhouse challenger sets his sights on beating down the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. That said, in a split second, Jack Bruce is shown slingshotting himself over the top rope and landing a forearm shot to Remo’s face. Sadly, this only staggers the “Alpha Dog.” Seconds later, he’s shaken off the attack and steamrolled the much scrawnier champion with a neck-crushing closeline.]

[Remo stands over his victim in a menacing fashion, ready to strike again. Before he can though, the consummate hero that is Valiant pulls himself back to his feet and goes right for the “Alpha Dog.” Instead of hitting him from behind, Valiant forcibly spins Remo around and starts to throw haymakers as if they’re going out of style. Despite being an attack, he does it the ‘stand up’ way.]

[As the brawl between Remo and Valiant continue, Eric Eisen is shown sneaking out of the ringside area with a big smirk upon his face. He looks out upon the crowd with that very smug look on his face, seemingly gloating about what he believes to be the new truth in the SWF… that he’s the new owner of the company. That said, he’s not looking to fight; at least not here.]

[back in the ring, Valiant has now lost the battle with the much larger Remo. After a hip shot to Val’s stomach, the “Alpha Dog” puts him on the canvas with a series of haymakers of his own. Finally, a fall-away-slam from the muscular powerhouse is enough to keep the “Honorable One” down on the canvas for good.]

[Remo looks to continue his attack on the fallen Valiant when all of a sudden…]

[Jack Bruce springs back to his feet and lands a “New York Minute” (RKO) out of nowhere!!!]

[The SWF NATION roars with excitement as Bruce slowly rolls out of the ring following the impact. Once his feet hit the ringside floor, he appears exhausted and beaten but slyly confident at the same time. Smirking, he accepts his World Championship from Darren Smith as he staggers up the steel rampway. He can barely walk straight but that doesn’t stop his arrogance in the slightest.]

[He ultimately stops at the top of the rampway as he displays the World Championship before the crowd & ringside area. As the belt plate gleams in the lights from above, Bruce holds a wide stance to stay upright; smirking the whole way through. Meanwhile, Remo has slowly pushed himself to his feet (starting in a push-up manner). Despite obviously angry, Remo holds that stoic stare of his… menacing as ever.]

[supremeTV closes now as we essentially ‘pan out’ to see a single shot from the backstage area. It’s over the shoulder of Christian Faith as he watches the action unfold on a teleprompter. He doesn’t speak. Instead, just watching Bruce display the title from afar as Remo stares with menacing, underlying, anger.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
Jack Bruce gets his man, again!
[Laughs]
You can’t keep him down!

Peter Michaels:
Bruce has Valiant to thank here. If it wasn’t for his heroic attempt at ‘saving the day’, Jack may be on his way to a hospital right now. Remo was lookin’ to lay into the champ.

Duane Fry:
He really does have Valiant to thank. Then again, do you think he’ll do so?

Peter Michaels:
Nope. That’s not Bruce…

Duane Fry:
We’re inching closer to “When Hell Freezes Over” folks and the main event you’ve ALL been waiting for! Jack Bruce… Remo… The SWF World Heavyweight Championship! I can’t WAIT for that one!

Peter Michaels:
Can Bruce retain against the “Alpha Dog”? That remains to be seen. Tonight… He’s walkin’ away with the upperhand though…

Duane Fry:
… And Christian Faith watching from afar, himself…

Peter Michaels:
Tune in NEXT WEEK as SupremeTV comes to you from the entertainment capital of the world… Los Angeles! It’s goin’ to be one HELL of a show… Don’t miss out!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/Bottom_zpsusuwywre.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/END_zps7ksazxty.jpg

EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B

VERDICT:
This show increased our popularity in 3 regions

ATTENDANCE:
15,000 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
12.80 (+/- 0.00)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

MAIN EVENT:
Tommy Cornell defeated RDJ
(B)

ATTENDANCE:
9,798 (out of 10,000)

TV RATING:
6.91 (+/- 0.00)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 1 vs. TCW – 0

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/Media_zpss7llebft.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/TIMEHASCOME_zpshhgbzutf.jpg

The time for truth has come. We will find out the new owner of the Supreme Wrestling Federation on Tuesday night LIVE on CANN.

The passing of Richard Eisen has sent many into a state of shock. What will become of the SWF? Who will lead the global leader in professional wrestling now that the “Supreme Patriarch” is gone? Can the company continue with its, almost, 40-year streak of dominance? These are just a few of the millions of questions circulating around the Supreme Wrestling Federation ever since that devastating day.

Thankfully, though, one of these questions will reportedly be answered very soon.

After passing through Mr. Eisen’s powerful legal team, his will has finally been released to the parties in need of such information. Currently, the information is sitting with the greatly trusted SWF announcer, Peter Michaels; per Mr. Eisen’s request. The two formed a strong bond during Michaels’ tenure and, in recent years, that bond grew stronger with the success of Peter’s administrative role within the company. That said, while he has possession of the documents, he will make the contents public on SupremeTV this week; again, per Mr. Eisen’s request (via his will).

Rumors are circulating from every which direction as it pertains to WHO will take over the SWF. The most obvious choices have to be Richard Eisen’s only two sons, Jerry & Eric. This was made even more possible after a confusing promo from the pair at the beginning of SupremeTV last week. Another ‘dark horse’ choice may be Peter Michaels himself; the only man trusted to carry the will documents with him. That remains to be seen though and, at this point, is mere speculation.

Tune into SWF SupremeTV this week to witness history as the new owner steps to the forefront of the “Supreme Landscape.”

It’ll be a night you’ll NEVER… forget….

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/END_zps7ksazxty.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/PWH%20News/PWHNews_zps48c1507f.jpg

SWF NEWS: NEW 'BIG' STORYLINE COMING, ROGER CAGE SIGNS WITH SWF, ANGRY GILMORE INJURED/HEALED, LOBSTER WARRIOR TO BECOME NA CHAMP?

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/PWH%20News/SeanRivers_zpsa2333c38.jpg

BIG STORYLINE COMING THIS WEEK

SWF insiders are claiming that a ‘big storyline’ is on the verge of going live this week on SupremeTV. With Richard Eisen’s passing, it’s said that several ‘creative leaders’ schemed this new approach in the wee hours after the 1st broadcast of the year, last week. While little is known as to what this storyline will be about, many expect that it will have to do with the ‘new owner’ scenario being billed on SWF.com.

ROGER CAGE HIRED BY THE SWF

NYCW entertainer Roger Cage has signed a year deal with the Supreme Wrestling Federation today. It’s said that he’s been on the SWF’s radar for the last few months and is a personal favorite of SWF announcer, Jerry Eisen. Rumors claim that the current plan for Roger is to debut as Joe Sexy’s understudy. There’s a chance he may even carry the ‘Sexy’ surname when he makes his way to SWF TV. Ultimately, it’s said that many within the company see Cage as a future replacement for Sexy and, given his talent ability, could fit into his role rather well.

ANGRY GILMORE INJURED ON SUPREMETV; OK NOW

Angry Gilmore was said to have suffered a minor injury on SupremeTV last week. Thankfully, those close to Gilmore have claimed that his injury has already healed and the famed technition will be ready for SupremeTV this week. If last week was any sort of predictor, it looks like we may finally see the long anticipated match between Rich Money and Angry Gilmore pretty soon.

LOBSTER WARRIOR TO BECOME NEW NA CHAMPION?

Those close to SWF creative have claimed that Lobster Warrior may be walking out of “When Hell Freezes Over” with the SWF North American Championship. While it appears that creative loves Squeeky McClean’s character, there has been a ‘12th hour push’ to put the belt on the lovable Lobbie. Others are speculating that such a title shift may be a sign that the SWF is trying to ‘bring some light’ to broadcasting with the most recent passing of Richard Eisen.

TAGS:
SWF – NYCW – Roger Cage – Angry Gilmore – Lobster Warrior – Jerry Eisen – Eric Eisen – Peter Michaels

<hr color="black">

© 2014 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

The first episode of SupremeTV can be found on the previous page. It's the first of 2014 (in-game) and sets the stage for where we are headed from here.

:) Just wanted to give a heads up!

A nice little tangled web woven on the new owner story. I'd like to see an 'outsider' gain control to throw some more turmoil in the mix. Quality stuff as always E-V.

Thank you, Emark!

There certainly will be A LOT of turmoil when it comes to the new ownership. I'm really excited to get it moving along. I will tell you, to those afraid that this will be "Where Men Become LEGENDS" part II, this 'owner scenario' will have it's own unique tone & landscape changing ability.

I usually don't say a lot in the dynasties, but this one seems to be a great effort.

Thanks

Why thank you, "Most interesting commenter in the world"... ;)

Eisen-verse,

First of all, I want to say that was a very excellent beginning to the diary and an excellent first show. I have always been a fan of your choice of layouts to both the diary itself and the shows. To the point where I have, *ahem* 'borrowed' a few things to make my own diary better.

I am looking forward to seeing the continued use of Joe Sexy in this diary. I remember how he passed away earlier on in your last diary. So I am looking forward to seeing him get a more prominent role this time around. I also enjoyed the portrayal of The Chase Agency. Brandon James can definitely be a Franchise Player. I hope to see that happen this time around for Big Money. :)

Archived