SWF: The Dark Age

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really enjoyed the first show. Looking forward to following this one.
Great first show, can't wait to see how things unfold.

Thank you! I'm glad you two are interested in keeping up with the project! :)

Eisen-verse,

First of all, I want to say that was a very excellent beginning to the diary and an excellent first show. I have always been a fan of your choice of layouts to both the diary itself and the shows. To the point where I have, *ahem* 'borrowed' a few things to make my own diary better.

I am looking forward to seeing the continued use of Joe Sexy in this diary. I remember how he passed away earlier on in your last diary. So I am looking forward to seeing him get a more prominent role this time around. I also enjoyed the portrayal of The Chase Agency. Brandon James can definitely be a Franchise Player. I hope to see that happen this time around for Big Money. :)

Thank you, Angel.

You read my mind exactly. I really missed out on using Joe Sexy last project (due to his death). I'm excited to give him a go this time around and have him play a more prominent role.

The same goes for Brandon James. He was a 'tanker' from a grade perspective in my last project. I'm hoping that's not the case this time around (as I'd love to use him around the main event more often).

Just wanted to know why you use the word technition and where you found it? :D

Yea... ha.

I realized that now. ;) Thank you.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/TVShows_zpsydrnggd9.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall_zpsk7xz2tr3.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/THISWEEK_zps42rmahoi.jpg

EPISODE:

DATE:
2nd Week of January, 2014

The time has come… The moment is now. We’re going to find out WHO will run the Supreme Wrestling Federation from here on out THIS WEEK on SupremeTV! While some may balk at the importance of such a moment, there’s a good chance that this event could change the wrestling industry forever. This has to do with MORE than just the SWF. Richard Eisen proved his dominance for years; crushing the competition at every turn. Will the new owner have that same ability? Will they struggle in the face of great challenge? Could we be witnessing… the beginning of the end… IF the new owner isn’t strong enough to lead the charge? We really don’t know at this point. We WILL; however, this Tuesday night!

We’re getting closer to Thursday night at “When Hell Freezes Over” and there’s no telling what may (and most likely will) happen on our ‘go home’ episode. Will security be able to keep Remo & Jack Bruce separated enough to ensure the main event at “WHFO”? Has Squeeky McClean REALLY turned over a new leaf and can Lobster Warrior trust him? HOW will the “Dark Destroyer” get payback for what the Chase Agency did to him last week?! All of these questions and SO MUCH MORE will be answered this week on SupremeTV! Don’t miss out!

Enforcer Roberts vs.
"THE HONORABLE”
Valiant
w/ Hanna

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
There’s no man tougher than Enforcer Roberts. He’ll break your nose, bruise your eye, and stretch your body beyond recognition. Can Valiant overcome this violent truth - OR - will the cold-hearted veteran add another name to his long list of victims?

Eric Eisen vs. Zimmy Bumfhole

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Eric Eisen is not the most beloved man in SWF history. That’s obvious. That said, he COULD be our new owner come Tuesday night. Can the arrogant bully turn over a new leaf and give Zimmy Bumfhole a strong, clean, match - OR - will his usual antics get in the way of this?

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic vs.
“THE KING OF THE STREETS”
Kurt Laramee

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
With two of the four men competing for the SWF World Tag Team Championships in this match, one HAS to expect we’ll see the remaining partners at some point. Will this match go off without a hitch - OR - could absolute chaos (which is customary for the Hero Squad) unfold instead?

Des Davids vs. Rich Money

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Rich Money believes he’s better than every single person he sees. Some believe his immense confidence is truly a gift. On the flip side, Des Davids is a humble powerhouse known for his jaw-dropping athleticism and an overall ‘lunch pale’ value system. Can Des Davids do the unthinkable and upset the GQ-wrestler in Rich Money - OR - will the high-powered businessman continue his impressive ways with another strong victory?

Lobster Warrior vs.
“THE ALPHA DOG”
Remo

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Remo is a bad… bad man. With an alarming mixture of speed, power, agility, the “Alpha Dog” is truly one of THE most unstoppable forces in SWF history. One man called him a “Mixed Martial Artists running over the wrestling industry.” Can the lovable Lobster Warrior find a way to win; obviously the underdog here? - OR - Will the “Alpha Dog” find another toy to chew to death?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/SOCIALMEDIA_zpsdgf47pxc.jpg

AngryGilmore:
@RichMoney
GIVE ME MY MATCH!!!! #ImComingForYou #YouCantHide

SqueekyMcClean:
You can trust me and that's the honest truth.... #NewLeaf #TheRightWay #CleanWrestling #CleanLife

RichMoney:
Dez Davons? Who is this guy? Who cares? Another win for Rich Money #EasyWin

EricEisen:
Polish the crown…. I’ll be needing it Tuesday. #NewEra #ItsMYTime #SWFOwner

JackBruce:
Isaak Road Arena… You ready… to ROCK!?!??! #PartyIsComin #JackMFBruce #TheChamp #TheGreatestOfAllTime #PuttingTheDogDown

MsChase:
@SteveFrehley
May I have a word with you? How about Tuesday night? #Negotiation #Stipulation #Violence

LobsterWarrior:
Fear not, citizens! I will protect you from the dastardly Remo!! #SupremeTVMainEvent #ProtectingTheSWFNATION #ProudToServe

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Misc/FACTIONWEARE_zpsbvomqatv.jpg

Enforcer Roberts vs. "THE HONORABLE” Valiant w/ Hanna

[standard Singles Match]

@HonorableValiant #Respect&Honor #Hannah&Valiant

[standard Singles Match]

@SWFERICEISEN #FutureOwner #NewEra

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic vs. “THE KING OF THE STREETS” Kurt Laramee

[standard Singles Match]

@RadioactiveCaptainAtomic #CaptainAtomicistheBomb

[standard Singles Match]

@Rich Money #MoneyBags

Lobster Warrior vs. “THE ALPHA DOG” Remo

[standard Singles Match]

@LobsterWarrior #Upset #IfanyonecanLobbycan

[standard Singles Match]

Question: There’s no man tougher than Enforcer Roberts. He’ll break your nose, bruise your eye, and stretch your body beyond recognition. Can Valiant overcome this violent truth - OR - will the cold-hearted veteran add another name to his long list of victims?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Eric Eisen is not the most beloved man in SWF history. That’s obvious. That said, he COULD be our new owner come Tuesday night. Can the arrogant bully turn over a new leaf and give Zimmy Bumfhole a strong, clean, match - OR - will his usual antics get in the way of this?

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic vs. “THE KING OF THE STREETS” Kurt Laramee

[standard Singles Match]

Question: With two of the four men competing for the SWF World Tag Team Championships in this match, one HAS to expect we’ll see the remaining partners at some point. Will this match go off without a hitch - OR - could absolute chaos (which is customary for the Hero Squad) unfold instead?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Rich Money believes he’s better than every single person he sees. Some believe his immense confidence is truly a gift. On the flip side, Des Davids is a humble powerhouse known for his jaw-dropping athleticism and an overall ‘lunch pale’ value system. Can Des Davids do the unthinkable and upset the GQ-wrestler in Rich Money - OR - will the high-powered businessman continue his impressive ways with another strong victory?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Remo is a bad… bad man. With an alarming mixture of speed, power, agility, the “Alpha Dog” is truly one of THE most unstoppable forces in SWF history. One man called him a “Mixed Martial Artists running over the wrestling industry.” Can the lovable Lobster Warrior find a way to win; obviously the underdog here? - OR - Will the “Alpha Dog” find another toy to chew to death?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: There’s no man tougher than Enforcer Roberts. He’ll break your nose, bruise your eye, and stretch your body beyond recognition. Can Valiant overcome this violent truth - OR - will the cold-hearted veteran add another name to his long list of victims?

Valiant wins this. Roberts is your Jobber to the Stars

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Eric Eisen is not the most beloved man in SWF history. That’s obvious. That said, he COULD be our new owner come Tuesday night. Can the arrogant bully turn over a new leaf and give Zimmy Bumfhole a strong, clean, match - OR - will his usual antics get in the way of this?

Such a shame this SWF journal isn't a sequel to "When men become LEGENDS", cause I've just finished reading it all, and I was starting to like face Eric Eisen. Oh well...

[standard Singles Match]

Question: With two of the four men competing for the SWF World Tag Team Championships in this match, one HAS to expect we’ll see the remaining partners at some point. Will this match go off without a hitch - OR - could absolute chaos (which is customary for the Hero Squad) unfold instead?

Kurt wins with some help from Scott Stei... I mean, Big Smack Scotty.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Rich Money believes he’s better than every single person he sees. Some believe his immense confidence is truly a gift. On the flip side, Des Davids is a humble powerhouse known for his jaw-dropping athleticism and an overall ‘lunch pale’ value system. Can Des Davids do the unthinkable and upset the GQ-wrestler in Rich Money - OR - will the high-powered businessman continue his impressive ways with another strong victory?

All bets on Money. Hope you can make "the Moneymaker" even more hateful than last time.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Remo is a bad… bad man. With an alarming mixture of speed, power, agility, the “Alpha Dog” is truly one of THE most unstoppable forces in SWF history. One man called him a “Mixed Martial Artists running over the wrestling industry.” Can the lovable Lobster Warrior find a way to win; obviously the underdog here? - OR - Will the “Alpha Dog” find another toy to chew to death?

Sorry, Lobbie. But it's REMO. F'N. RICHARDSON'

E-V returns to SWF! such excited! Awesome start already and a great twist with Richard's passing adding a bit of excitement!

[standard Singles Match]

Valiant is the rising star, Roberts is the talented gatekeeper. Shenanigans CAN happen...but I doubt it with this match.

[standard Singles Match]

At this point, Zimmy is just fodder for singles wrestlers, despite being a king of the tag division.

[standard Singles Match]

The aforementioned shenanigans can happen here. Laramee wins to get a bit of momentum before the PPV.

[standard Singles Match]

DD needs some building up before taking down Money, so Richie takes this. (Here's hoping Des gets a good destiny roll for you. Defs a favourite)

[standard Singles Match]

Sorry Lobbie, but Remo is ace. For me, he's basically the Brock Lesnar of the C-Verse...so have fun with that Lobbie.

inessman continue his impressive ways with another strong victory?

[standard Singles Match]

Valiant gets the win after being on the losing end in last month´s main event.

[standard Singles Match]

Eric is the bigger name at this point.

[standard Singles Match]

Challenger gets a win over champ before title match.

[standard Singles Match]

Money might be arrogant but he has enough skills to back that up in ring as Davids will find out.

[standard Singles Match]

Remo is step above Lobster in my books.

Enforcer Roberts vs. "THE HONORABLE” Valiant w/ Hannah

[standard Singles Match]

Think this one is pretty obvious. Valiant is cooler, more over, younger and all around a better talent the Enforcer

[standard Singles Match]

Easy pick number 2, Eisen rarely loses to guys who are less over than him.

[standard Singles Match]

Another rather easy pick. Atomic should easily beat Laramee

[standard Singles Match]

I like this match up, but there's no doubt about the winner

[standard Singles Match]

Another easy pick here, and if you don't mind me saying, a weak main event before When Hell Freezes Over on Thursday, unless you plan on having an impromptu match for the main event again. Lobbie kinda struggled against Frederique Antonio Garcia last time out, so what are the chances we see him get decimated by Remo. Pretty high in my opinion. I am expecting Chris Morrisette to make an appearance in the next few weeks.

[standard Singles Match]

I love Roberts, but Valiant is far younger and should be protected.

[standard Singles Match]

You pushed Zimmy in your last diary, but Eric losing to this guy? No way.

[standard Singles Match]

I actually like Scott and Laramee, but Atomic is the man.

[standard Singles Match]

The evil genius has to win here. Des is young and hungry, but Money is the best heel in the bizness.

[standard Singles Match]

I could honestly see Lobby winning a main event eventually in order to make a serious run at the title...but beating Remo? No chance.

Always great to see you up and running, my friend. Let's see how well I can do with these predictions...

Going against the grain here. The Enforcer might just be someone who gets a push in the new SWF.

Eric, of course, won't lose here. Go Eisen Family!

Captain Atomic with the victory but things go absolutely insane following the match.

Davids is young and hungry. However, Money conquers everything.

This would be a great feel-good win for Lobster Warrior. However, I believe the Alpha Dog will have his day.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/CANNShadow_zpsvfhs9s8h.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/SupremeTVShadow_zpsd1rtspwi.png

EPISODE #2

Tuesday, 2nd Week of January 2014

Isaak Road Arena || Mid-Atlantic

|| CARD || PREVIOUS SUPREMETV || TBA

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/TOP_zpsnwcn8b9u.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/Team_zpswspybnii.jpg

Peter Michaels:
We only have a couple days until "When Hell Freezes Over" and tonight's show is bound to be an explosive affair! Welcome, folks... to Supreme-TV!

Duane Fry:
You won't find the kind of action ANYWHERE but here. We PROMISE you that! Tonight, the lovable Lobster Warrior will go one-on-one with the #1 contender to the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, The "Alpha Dog" Remo! Boy-o-Boy... This match is going to be one HELL of a challenge for Lobbie! I love the guy but... this is Remo we're talking about!

Peter Michaels:
We also have Rich Money in action as he's set to take on 1/2 of the All-Americans in Des Davids.

Duane Fry:
... Money has been acting like he has NO idea who Davids is. He's been making that apparent via Tweeter. You HAVE to think Des is coming into tonight with a WHOLE LOT on his mind!

Peter Michaels:
Absolutely... but let's not wait for the action to start, folks. We've got the "Honorable" Valiant and the grizzled veteran in Enforcer Roberts... and it's happening... NOW!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/900_zpsx3omrqzp.png

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Hannah w/ Valiant

• In typical fashion, Enforcer Robert glares at Valiant from across the ring. He does this wall of his opponents; eyeing them up. WIthin seconds, as the two lock up in the middle of the ring for the 1st time, it’s Roberts who eventually wrestles Valiant to the ground (rather easily, mind you).

• Giving it another try, Valiant locks in once again; however, this time with a little more fervor. Once again though, Roberts is able to wrestle Val to the ground. This time it takes a little longer but, overall, it shows that the veteran Enforcer is a far more skilled mat wrestler.

• With time, Valiant does pose more of a threat to Roberts. Granted, it’s more as a brawler than a technician. While the Enforcer carries a heavy punch, it seems to be no match for the power coming from the “Honorable One’s” fists.

• At one point, Roberts has Valiant setup for his signature side-russian legsweep; however, Val is able to break free. Later, the Enforcer would try to muscle his way back into the move but, again, now, Valiant is the one who’s overcoming his opponent.

• In the end, the “Honorable One” weakens Roberts enough to eventually call for & execute his signature “V-Split” (Falcon Arrow Suplex/Pin). The SWF NATION pops as Valiant holds the pin and scores the 3-count in his favor.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Valiant via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“V-Split” (Falcon Arrow Suplex/Pin)

ENDING TIME:
7:53

GRADE:
C+

Peter Michaels:
Enforcer Roberts may be gettin’ up there in age but he ‘aint no easy win. This was an example of that. Valiant has a bright future if he keeps his head on straight but he had a hard time putting away ole’ Enforcer. Something tells me this may not be the last time we see this one.

Duane Fry:
I hope not! On deck though, Valiant has Eric Eisen one-on-one at “When Hell Freezes Over.” That’s, most likely, his main focus right now. Can he beat such a dubious wrestler like Eisen? That remains to be seen. I’m sure Eric will have a couple things up his sleeve to make sure he doesn’t!

Peter Michaels:
Eric’s the king of ‘up his sleeve’, you’re right. If Valiant can keep the match ‘clean’ then there’s no doubt in my mind… The kid has a chance to beat Eric.

Duane Fry:
I hope so… I’d LOVE to see that…

[We transition backstage now in which to see Eric Eisen shuffling confidently through an undisclosed hallway. The smirk upon his face, more smug than anything, tells of a man who believes he’s truly ‘the cream of the crop’. In this vein, it feels as though HE feels he already owns this place. None the less, as he slowly comes to a stop, it seems his demeanor shifts slightly. It’s very subtle; however, there’s an air of annoyance on his face. Seconds later, the camera lens pans out in which to see Christian Faith standing before him; arms crossed and a stone cold stare upon his face. Dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a black t-shirt, equally aged, Faith carries the same look he’s always dawned (stare and all)]

[Eric Eisen]:
What do YOU want…

[Christian Faith]:
Just a moment. That’s all…

[Eric sighs. His body language tells of a man who’s already annoyed by Faith’s appearance. That said, there’s a familiarity to his non-verbals as well. He’s known Faith for quite some time. That’s obvious.]

[Eric Eisen]:
“Just a moment. That’s all”...

[Doing his worst Christian Faith impression. In doing so, practically annoying everyone in attendance and watching on TV. In this vein, Eric comes across like a snot-nosed punk (even at his age). Somehow, with nerves of steel, Faith doesn’t bat an eye. He continues on; as if he’s unmoved by Eric’s disrespect.]

[Christian Faith]:
Whatever is on that paper tonight… ‘Yall have to get your act together.
[steely stare]
This ‘aint about who’s in control. It’s about the company… It’s about the SWF NATION…
[Pauses]
If ya get tied up in who’s on top, who’s not, I garun-damn-tee you… This entire company will fall brick by brick…

[Eric Eisen]:
Ya done?

[Eric rolls his eyes]

[Eric Eisen]:
I don’t need you talking to me like your my father… because… frankly… you’re not.
[Grows a little attitude at this point]
You’re just another parasite that stuck to what my father created. You made a name because HE let you… and now… I’m going to see to it that you’re put in your rightful place.
[Pauses; evil smirk of sorts]
Out on the pasteur… Moments from a slug between your eyes….

[Eric steps forward in a threatening fashion as he attempts to act tough. In reality, when acrossed Faith, a true toughman in wrestling, it looks comical at best. That said, Faith doesn’t budge. He stands his ground.]

[Christian Faith]:
Boy….

[Eric Eisen]:
Don’t BOY me…

[Eric steps right past Faith as he exits in anger. In doing so, we’re now left with the sight of Christian Faith focusing his steely gaze on the exiting Eisen. He doesn’t show any emotion, doesn’t bat an eye, he simply watches.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Why didn’t he smack him? Seriously…

Peter Michaels:
… because they’re family. Not in the traditional sense… but…
[Thinks a second]
Not everyone ‘got’ Richard Eisen. Faith did. So, these Eisen boys had Christian around all the time growin’ up. They’re family… as close as you can be without blood.

Duane Fry:
… and YET… Eric spouts off like that to Faith?

Peter Michaels:
Eric’s not an easy fix. We ALL know that. If he IS going to be the new owner of the SWF… Somethin’ needs to be done. I think this is Christian’s way of tryin’ to get him onboard. Obviously, it didn’t work out that way…

Duane Fry:
No… not at all…

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Zimmy is all smiles as he bounces around the ring, hyping the crowd up in his typical ‘fun babyface’ fashion. In the opposite corner, Eric Eisen is glaring with great anger. He’s not interested in hyping anyone up. This shows as he attacks Zimmy from behind before the bell can even ring; pummeling him into the canvas with an array of heavy strikes.

• Eric continues with the aggressive tone until Zimmy is able to reverse an Irish Whip by jumping to the middle rope and diving back with a beautiful elbow strike. This gives the young Zimmy a chance to control the match. Sadly, a missed missile dropkick off the top rope is enough to turn that upside down again.

• Eric lazily kicks at the fallen Zimmy as he tries to get up. He even pushes him down at one point, chuckling to himself like a bully. A drop toe-hold excites the crowd for a second as Zimmy springs back into action. That said, a stiff DDT off the ropes is enough to KO Zimmy once again.

• In the end, Eric sets up the dazed and groggy Bumfhole into his signature “Supremacy” (Code Breaker). The impact sends Zimmy’s body completely limp. So, to no one’s shock, Eric picks up the three count in his favor; smirking like a jack-a$$, placing his back on top of Zimmy (looking upward), throughout the entire count.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Supremacy” (Code Breaker)

ENDING TIME:
7:46

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
He’s all smiles but, after that one, I’m sure it’ll take awhile to get back to that. Zimmy and his brother Randy are excited about.. well, just about everything. But, Zimmy’s high impact style hurt him here tonight.

Peter Michaels:
Too many miscues. Eric took advantage of them and there ya are, Zimmy’s down for the count.

Duane Fry:
Did we just watch our new owner in there?

Peter Michaels:
To be honest, I haven’t looked at the documents yet. He could be. If so, we’ve got some damage control as a company ahead of us. There ‘aint no tellin’ what that boy will do with this company…

Duane Fry:
We ALL may be out of jobs, if he is…

Peter Michaels:
Can’t predict the future… For now, we wait until tonight. Richard’s will has it all in there… We’ll know tonight…

[Again, we transition backstage. This time around we see the lovable Lobster Warrior standing in the locker room area. It appears that he JUST put his mask on as the back isn’t tied up just yet. That said, all of a sudden, the comical superhero is turned around by a familiar voice behind him.]

[squeeky McClean©]:
The
lovable
... Lobbie…

[Lobster Warrior spins around quickly as he puffs his chest outward in a comical superhero fashion. With his chin slightly upward, Warrior begins to speak with a strong tone (comical but strong).]

[Lobster Warrior]:
McClean…

[squeeky McClean©]:
Don’t worry, I’m not here to cause any mayhem. Truthfully… the Squeeky McClean you once knew is dead and gone. I’ve turned over a new leaf… you can… trust me…

[A sticky salesman smirk forms upon his face as the SWF North American Champion is entirely in view. His championship belt gleams around his waist as the straight-laced wrestler is dressed in a white oxford (buttoned all the way up) and a pair of blue dress pants.]

[Lobster Warrior]:
Trust you? That sounds like terrible advice, citizen!

[squeeky McClean©]:
I know I’ve done a lot to deserve that…
[He drops his head]
I’m not blind to my own ways…. but… I really HAVE made a change in my life, Lobbie. This is a NEW me…. A NEW McClean… and as a sign of my metamorphosis… I promise a ‘clean’ match come Thursday night.
[The smirk is back]
It’s the
least
I can do…

[Again, Squeeky is presenting that sticky salesman smirk upon his face. In doing so though, he reaches out and pats his right hand on Lobbie’s back. It’s a sign of friendship, it seems. Meanwhile, Lobbie doesn’t drop his chest.]

[Lobster Warrior]:
I’ll believe it… when I see it!

[squeeky McClean©]:
That’s fair…
[Pauses; smirks]
See you, Thursday…

[With that, Squeeky exits the scene and we watch as Lobbie is left alone. There’s a look of confusion on his face (perpetuating this in an overly dramatic manner = running his finger across his chin). Can he really trust someone like Squeeky McClean? Especially after ALL he’s done? All he’s lied about? All he’s cheated?]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
You can’t trust Squeeky McClean. I don’t care IF he says he’s changed! There’s NO way! We’ve fallen for this before and there’s no way I, for one, will do it again! Don’t… trust… him… Lobbie!

Peter Michaels:
There ‘aint a genuine bone in McClean’s body. He’ll tell you what you want to hear but, at the end of the day, he’s doin’ what he needs to do to win.

Duane Fry:
I really hope Lobbie walks out with the belt on Thursday night. Seriously… I’d LOVE to see that!

Peter Michaels:
Yea, I think we all would, Duane!

[The SWF NATION pops loudly as Steve Frehley’s dark hip hop theme overtakes the Isaak Road Arena. Within seconds, the trademark snarl of the “Dark Destroyer” is shown stomping through the “Supreme Gate” and heading straight toward the ring. He looks as though he’s got something on his mind; an underlying sense of anger that always seems to be there for Frehley. That said, as he enters the ring, accepting a microphone, he gets straight to it; even before his music can cut out.]

[steve Frehley]:
I ‘aint out here to talk in circles…. I’m here to fight….
[Turns to look at the “Supreme Gate” as the SWF NATION pops]
So, Chase Agency… I don’t give a damn WHO walks through that gate… Get ya a$$ out here and prepare to get ya a$$ punked!

[At first, nothing happens. Just then, as it looks like Frehley is going to bark into the mic yet again, doing so in his typical burly, raspy, tone, he’s instead interrupted by the sound of a familiar female voice.]

[Ms. Chase]:
That won’t be necessary….

[The SWF NATION quickly turns on a dime as the Isaak Road Arena collectively boos like crazy. Seconds later, the petite Ms. Chase is shown coldly walking out through the “Supreme Gate.” The look on her face matches her step; emotionless. That said, dressed in a tight black pencil skirt and businesswoman styled suit coat, there’s no denying how just sexy Ms. Chase truly is. She has that ‘sexy librarian’ thing going for her; even if there seems to be zero personality in that slender frame of hers.]

[steve Frehley]:
What the….

[Ms. Chase]:
Mr. Frehley….
[The SWF NATION boos but Ms. Chase doesn’t pay attention to them in the slightest]
You may be in the business of, as you would so eloquently say, “Punkin’ b*tches”...
[slight laughter heard from the crowd. That’s not something you’d expect to hear the conservative Ms. Chase say]
… but I am not. I am in the business of protecting my assets; ensuring their success by any… means necessary.
[Pauses]
So, you’re call for violence will not be accepted tonight.

[The SWF NATION boos]

[steve Frehley]:
Like HELL it won’t…. I’ll [CENSOR] them up backstage if I have to! Makes no difference to me…

[Ms. Chase]:
… Again, an unnecessary comment. You see, I gave my clients the night off. They’re nowhere near the Isaak Road Arena. There’s no way I would have them devalue their stock by walking into a garbage-mound like this place…

[The SWF NATION boos]

[Ms. Chase]:
They have standards that I am more than willing to uphold.
[Pauses]
… But… I can offer you the chance at this violence you speak of…. this Thursday night…

[steve Frehley]:
Spit it…

[Ms. Chase]:
Your unprofessionalism is alarming, Mr. Frehley.
[Pauses; shakes her head]
That said, you can HAVE your chance at violence when you go toe-to-toe with my client, Brandon James, at “When Hell Freezes Over.” I’m willing to offer you a stipulation to that match…
[Pauses]
How does No Disqualification sound?

[The SWF NATION pops at the sound of this. They would LOVE to see Steve Frehley beat the living hell out of James in this manner.]

[steve Frehley]:
No DQ?
[Pauses; snarling]
So that way ya b*tches can run down and beat the living hell out of me? Make it 3 on 1?
[Chuckles to himself in a burly, raspy, fashion]
‘Yall know I’m a little crazy…. That not all of my screws are tight in there…
[Points to his head and pauses. Then snarls as he looks to Ms. Chase]
… and that’s EXACTLY why I’ll take it!!

[The SWF NATION roars with excitement.]

[steve Frehley]:
…. I’ll walk into my home…. New York City… and I’ll do what I’ve been doin’ my entire life… Beatin’ the living HELL out of anyone who crosses me.
[Pauses]
SO you tell your b*tches… and you tell ‘em good… I’m comin’ for each and every one of them… and when I’m done… Ya clients will be bloody… bruised… and broken… because THEY….. AINT…… NOTHIN!!!!

[With that, Steve Frehley’s music starts up for dramatic effect. Meanwhile, his anger level appears to be at an all time high; exuding from his every pore with the last explosion of his catch phrase. Ultimately, as we transfer to a commercial break, the sight of Ms. Chase unceremoniously turning around and walking back through the “Supreme Gate” is shown; just as emotionless as she came in.]

GRADE:
C+

Peter Michaels:
That choice may come back to bite Frehley.

Duane Fry:
A No DQ match? There’s no WAY Frehley walks out of Thursday night intact. They’re going to beat him into a bloody pulp!

Peter Michaels:
I’m startin’ to wonder if Frehley enjoys that… bein’ beaten up. He always puts himself in these kind of odds; whether because his temper or willingness to fight everything that moves. This time around, he may have made a grave mistake…

Duane Fry:
Yea… I hate to agree with you on this one but… I feel you’re right…

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Jungle Jack w/ Captain Atomic

Big Smack Scott w/ Kurt Laramee

• The match between Captain Atomic and Kurt Laramee looks more like a heavyweight boxing bout than a wrestling match. There are very few ACTUAL wrestling moves used. Instead, both men throw punches like they’re going out of style.

• The level of ‘crazy’ from the both of them is pretty high; only shown in different manners. Laramee seems unfazed by the pain of Atomic’s strikes and, in turn, the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” reacts in an ultra chaotic fashion; trying to knockout his opponent blow-by-blow.

• Then, as Captain Atomic whirls into a tornadic-like state, exploding violently as he takes Laramee down over-and-over again, we see Big Smack Scott quickly stomp his way into the ring. Seconds later, Darren Smith calls for the bell as BSS is shown hitting a hard clothesline to the back of Atomic’s head. Granted, it doesn’t knock him to the ground but turns the shaking aggressor around; focusing his wide-eyed attention on BSS.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Captain Atomic via DQ interference

ENDING MANEUVER:
Big Smack Scott hit Captain Atomic with a clothesline from behind (run-in)

ENDING TIME:
4:42

GRADE:
D+

Duane Fry:
Well… that escalated quick…

Peter Michaels:
Somethin’ tells me that this match at the PPV is going to be ALL over the place…

Duane Fry:
The chances are high that it’ll end in a DQ. I just have a feeling, after what we’ve seen from both teams.

Peter Michaels:
Ya can only put SO much crazy in a ring and expect a decent outcome…

[As the final bell tolls, absolute chaos fills the squared circle. Captain Atomic & Big Smack Scott are wildly brawling within the ring when Kurt Laramee looks as though he’s about to join in. That is until Jungle Jack springs into action, out of nowhere, like a powerful locomotive speeding down the tracks. A spear later and Laramee is down and rolling out of the ring. Seconds later, the combination of Jack & Atomic are shown wailing away on BSS until he’s tossed from the ring with a powerful closeline from Captain Atomic. In the end, the SWF World Tag Team Champions celebrate like psychopaths in the ring, bouncing around with raw powerhouse energy, as their challengers attempt to collect themselves out of the ring; angry and dazed.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
The Pain Alliance thought they could pull one over the Hero Squad but that DID NOT happen here! Atomic and Jack overtook the squared circle like a runaway tornado; destroying EVERYTHING in its path!

Peter Michaels:
This match on Thursday is goin’ to get out of control… quick… WHOEVER the new owner is, they may want to put some sort of stipulation on this one. If you make it a normal two-team match then I can guarantee you it’ll end in DQ…

Duane Fry:
Yea, I don’t know how it couldn’t?!

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The arrogant smirk that Rich Money carries tells of a man who already thinks he has this one “in the bag.” Unluckily, for him, this match wasn’t as easy as he first expected.

• It all started with a suplex attempt from Rich Money. With a smug smirk upon his face, the GQ-looking wrestler looks to lift the muscular athlete Des off the ground. Well, not only does that NOT happen but in a simple push Rich Money hits the ground hard.

• Later, a belly-to-back side suplex attempt is blocked by Davids. What does he do to counter? He pulls Money’s head down in a front-head-lock. Moments later, Des drops him with a powerful side headlock takedown.

• Money’s pissed. His perfectly gelled hair is messed up and his attempts at domination have been consistently thwarted by his powerhouse opponent.

• There’s a feeling coming from the crowd. One of shock and anticipation. Can Des Davids ACTUALLY beat Money?

• This question becomes even stronger as Davids drops Money with a ring-rattling running powerslam. That said, just when it looks like Davids may win… Money kicks his right foot lazily up on the bottom rope.

• Eventually, Money starts gaining ground on Davids with a collection of traditional wrestling holds. That said, it wasn’t until the low blow that Money really gained ground.

• As Darren Smith is momentarily thrown off guard by a wayward elbow during a punch attempt from Money, the smug wrestler is shown kicking Des Davids square between the legs. As you’d expect, this drops the big man to his knees in an immense amount of pain.

• Rich Money springs in quickly and drops Davids with a DDT (as Des was on his knees) and quickly goes for the pin.

• The combination of the low blow and the DDT is enough to keep Davids down. In doing so, Rich Money scores the controversial 3-count in his favor. Cheap… ugly… and frustratingly annoying… but a victory none the less.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rich Money via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Low-blow (unseen by Darren Smith) and a DDT

ENDING TIME:
10:27

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
WHOA… WHOA… Come on here!

Peter Michaels:
Cheap move by a cheap wrestler…
[Pauses]
Your name may say one thing but your actions say somethin’ totally different...

Duane Fry:
Des Davids HAD Rich Money reeling here. He came out here, put together one hell of a showing, and, if Money didn’t hit that low blow, he could have walked out with the win. I’m confident in saying that. Instead though, we have to talk about how a great match ended in such a terrible way…

Peter Michaels:
Whoever is walkin’ out tonight as the new owner of the SWF better take note. Des Davids deserves a re-match. Give the kid a shot. That’s the least ya can do.

[Rich Money has his hand raised as the victor but his GQ-look is messed up pretty badly at this point. It’s a sign that Des Davids took him to the brink and almost back. That said, the smug smirk upon his face tells of a man who’s well aware that he cheated to win tonight. Not only did he cheat, he’s happy with it.]

[The SWF NATION is booing rather loudly at this point. Well, that is until everything turns upside down with the sound of Angry Gilmore’s ultra-aggressive heavy metal theme.]

[speeding toward the ring like a bat out of hell, Gilmore enters the ring and goes straight for Money. Rich doesn’t know what to do. Defend himself? Dive out of the way? Get out of there? He can’t make a decision soon enough and, with this in mind, he locks into place. This makes it even easier for Gilmore to absolutely steamroll him with his signature move “Anger Management” (Running, Leaping, Knee to the Forehead) straight out of the gate.]

[Money crashes to the canvas as it’s obvious he’s barely conscious after the explosive strike.]

[As Money blinks wildly, looking up at the ceiling, Angry Gilmore rips the microphone from the ring announcer’s hand. In doing so, he dives downward atop his newfound rival and kicks him over in an aggressive fashion. Seconds later, Angry Gilmore has Rich Money in a devastating camel clutch in the center of the ring. Never before have we seen someone utilize a camel clutch with SO much aggression. This is evident in the extreme angle that he’s pulling Money’s upperbody backward.]

[With a free hand, Gilmore begins to yell on the microphone as he continues to hold the clutch; a fact that has Money screaming out in pain.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
GIVE…. ME…. MY… MATCH!!!!!

[Gilmore wrenches back further. Money screams out louder.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
GIVE IT TO ME!!

[Angry Gilmore places the microphone in front of Money’s mouth. In doing so, the arena is filled with the loud yelling of the possibly injured Rich Money. Seconds later, within the screaming we hear…]

[Rich Money]:
GOOD GOD... YOU HAVE IT….. YOU HAVE IT…. YOU HAVE YOUR MATCH!!!

[You would think this would make Angry Gilmore happy. That he would release the hold because of the fact that he got his match. Well, he does, but not right away. He wrenches back for a good 5-more seconds before finally letting go; shoving Money’s head violently onto the canvas in the process. As you’d expect, Rich grabs for his back right away and rolls all around the ring in pain… yelling… even crying it seems. Back with Gilmore, after a long harsh stare, the aggressive technician stomps his way out of the ring; leaving behind the mess he’s made in Rich Money.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Well… That’s a way to get a match…
[Laughs]

Peter Michaels:
You KNOW Rich Money didn’t want this match. The only reason it’s happening is because Gilmore came down here and forced him. Hats off to Gilmore… That’s how you get your way!

Duane Fry:
So, we’ve got Gilmore vs. Money THIS Thursday night as well! Boy-o-Boy… This is going to be one HELL of a PPV!

[The squared circle looks more like a press conference room than a competitive space at this point. The mat has been covered by rich navy carpeting. In the middle of the ring, an executive table is positioned. Seated at the head of this table is none other than Peter Michaels. The time has come… we’re going to find out WHO will own the SWF. With a manilla envelope in front of him, Michaels speaks while seated before the crowd.]

[Peter Michaels]:
Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come to officially find out WHO will take over ownership of the Supreme Wrestling Federation.
[sWF NATION pops]
It saddens me to know that Richard Eisen is no longer with us…
[Michaels pauses for a good 20-seconds as the crowd chants “Thank you, Richard” throughout the crowd]
… but, there’s nothing I, or anyone, can do to bring him back. So, the SWF must move on…
we
must move forward.
[Pauses]
So, with that said, welcome two men who have the greatest possibility of becoming the rightful heir to the “Supreme Throne”... Jerry and Eric Eisen!

[Eric Eisen’s theme begins to blare throughout the Isaak Road Arena as the two brothers walk through the “Supreme Gate” within 4 seconds of each other. Eric, leading the way, never turns around to look at his brother. Instead, he smugly shuffles his way toward the ring with a vibe that can only be described as expectant. Meanwhile, Jerry, shuffling far behind, is far more conservative in nature. He politely waves at the crowd as he walks down; however, in doing so, he seems somewhat awkward and weird.]

[Once in the ring, both men take a seat at the executive table in the middle of the ring. Eric throws his feet up onto the desk in a blatant show of disrespect. That said, it doesn’t phase him. If anything, his smirk grows larger. Meanwhile, Jerry Eisen can be shown shaking his head at his brother; appalled by his behavior.]

[As Eric’s music ends, the arrogant Eisen grabs his microphone on the table ahead of him.]

[Eric Eisen]:
Let’s get this OVER with…
[smirks]
I’m heading to Vegas to celebrate my new position…

[Jerry reaches forward to grab his microphone; frustrated with his brother.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
Vegas? So, IF, and that’s a BIG… IF, you are named the new owner of the SWF, your first order of business would be to leave… for Vegas? What about the company? What about this Thursday night? Seriously, Eric… where is your head?

[Eric Eisen]:
Oh, shut---up… Jerry… Always b*tching and moaning about what I’m doing… Mind your own, damn, business!

[Jerry Eisen]:
There’s NO way Dad could have left the company to you… No way…

[Peter chimes in with a little authority.]

[Peter Michaels]:
BOYS…
[They stop; staring at each other in anger though]
That’s… enough…
[Pauses]
You would think all of this would have UNIFIED the two of you. But, no. You’re at each other’s throat like a pair of whiny brats…

[Jerry Eisen]:
Sorry, Peter. You’re right…

[Eric Eisen]:
Yea, sorry, Peter. Jerry IS a whiny brat…

[Jerry snarls a bit as he looks back at his smirking brother.]

[Peter Michaels]:
No matter what is in this envelope… You two NEED to find a way to coexist. This company needs the Eisen family more than ever right now. Regardless of who’s the boss… You NEED to bury the hatchet…

[Eric Eisen]:
Quit the jabberin’... and get to readin’....

[Eric turns to look at Peter with an annoyed look on his face. That said, after a long stare from Peter Michaels, he does exactly that. Slowly, he opens up the envelope and begins to look it over. He’s not reading it out loud at first; skimming in silence.]

[Eric Eisen]:
Hey… Idiot… Read it… out…. louuuuudd!!

[Jerry Eisen]:
Eric… Seriously?

[Eric Eisen]:
Jerry… Seriously?
[He mocks his brother]

[Jerry Eisen]:
Peter, what does it say?
[He voices with more respect and kindness]

[Peter Michaels]:
Well….
[Pauses and looks up at the boys]
You are BOTH… owners of the Supreme Wrestling Federation…

[Eric Eisen & Jerry Eisen]:
BOTH?!?!

[Eric Eisen]:
I’m not sharing ANYTHING with this loser…

[Jerry Eisen]:
Share control with him?
[Looks to Eric]
There’s NO way…

[Peter Michaels]:
… You’ll be sharing control with more than just him.

[The Isaak Road Arena grows still with shock. Then, both Eisen brothers catch on to what he means. In doing so, they both look equally as shocked.]

[Eric Eisen]:
What did you just say?

[Jerry Eisen]:
more?!

[Peter Michaels]:
As it says here in your father’s will… You’re sharing control of the SWF with… two other people...

[Eric Eisen]:
WHAT?!

[Jerry Eisen]:
Who has the majority control?

[Peter Michaels]:
No one… You’re all set at 25%...

[Eric Eisen]:
THIS IS INSANE!!! I’M NOT SHARING THIS COMPANY WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE!! THIS IS
MY
COMPANY GOD-DAMMIT!!

[Jerry Eisen]:
Who…
[He seems shocked]
… Who are our partners?

[Peter Michaels]:
Allow me to introduce ¼ of the new ownership team of the SWF… “The Iron Man”... Christian Faith!

[The SWF NATION absolute loses it as they jump to their feet. Seconds later, Faith’s theme music can be heard overtaking the Isaak Road Arena. Meanwhile, the Eisen brothers appear to be in a state of shock. Eric taking it far worse as he jumps from his seat and throws a verbal temper tantrum off-microphone.]

[slowly, Christian Faith shuffles out of the “Supreme Gate” with a staggered limp to his walk. He’s not in the best of shape at this point in his life/career. Years of intense action between the ropes have made him a shell of what he used to be physically. That said, his presence is still a powerful one none the less.]

[As he finally enters the ring, Faith goes right to Jerry Eisen as the two shake hands. Jerry looks shocked; however, much more comfortable with what’s happening. The two talk to one another off-microphone as Faith’s theme drowns out what they’re saying. It seems positive though.]

[As Faith attempts to do the same with Eric, the spoiled Eisen simply brushes his attempt off. He’s pissed; it’s obvious. The “Iron Man” tries to reason with him but nothing’s happening. Before we know it, Eric begins to speak on the microphone again; not taking his spot at the table as Faith & Jerry have.]

[Eric Eisen]:
Him?! HIM?! Why the HELL is Christian Faith part owner?! Why the HELL does he have the SAME percentage as ME?! I’M AN EISEN, GOD-DAMMIT!!

[Jerry Eisen]:
Eric, you KNOW how much Dad trusted Christian. If we’re going to share the company with ANYONE, he’s at least someone we KNOW we can trust.

[Eric Eisen]:
We!?! There… IS… NO… WE….
[Angry in tone]
Don’t you EVER say that again.
[Pauses]
I don’t trust him… I don’t trust you… Hell, I guess I shouldn’t have trusted DAD either!

[Christian Faith]:
Boy…
[stern stare]
Sit your butt back down in that seat…

[Eric Eisen]:
Shutup, Gramps…

[Christian Faith]:
Ya want to throw a temper tantrum, then that’s fine. Do it in private. We’ve got business to attend to now.

[Jerry Eisen]:
He’s right…

[Eric Eisen]:
I can’t believe this… SERIOUSLY… can’t believe this… I’m out of here…

[Jerry Eisen]:
Eric…

[Christian Faith]:
Let him go…

[Eric Eisen throws his microphone down on the mat; destroying it in the process. From there, he storms out of the ring but not before yelling off-microphone the whole way. He’s obviously pissed off. Ultimately, he exits the ringside area but not before letting loose on a full on temper tantrum.]

[back in the ring, everything is starting to calm down slightly.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
… Well THIS is going to be a challenge.

[Christian Faith]:
He’ll come around…
[Pauses]
He has to. This company won’t survive without every one of us doing our part.

[Peter Michaels]:
I’m sorry to interject but… We still have one more owner left to name…

[Jerry Eisen]:
Please… Tell me it’s someone we can work with.

[Christian Faith]:
Who is it, Peter?

[Peter Michaels]:
The 4th and final owner of the SWF, by Richard Eisen’s will, is…
[Pauses; confused look on his face]
Anneliese… Eisen?

[Confusion now transfers from Peter Michaels to everyone inside the Isaak Road Arena & those watching on TV. Who is Anneliese Eisen? This very question is muttered across Jerry Eisen’s lips as he looks over to both Peter & Christian.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
Who?

[Peter Michaels]:
I don’t know, Jerry. This may be tough… but… did your father have any other children?

[Jerry Eisen]:
No, and he wasn’t with anyone, that I know of, after Mom passed…

[Just then, we see a confusing sight. Walking through the “Supreme Gate” with no music. Ana Garcia enters the ringside area. At first, no one seems to notice her. Well, the fans do but those in the ring do not. It’s not until Ana gets closer to the ring that Jerry sees her first.]

[While confused, Jerry helps Ana enter the ring.]

[Peter Michaels]:
Ana?

[Jerry Eisen]:
What are you doing out here? You’re not…
[Eyes widen]
I mean, you can’t be…

[Ana grabs another microphone and turns to Jerry as the two stand before the table.]

[Ana Garcia]:
Yes… well, not how you think though…

[Jerry Eisen]:
What?

[Ana Garcia]:
Your father and I were very close…
[Pauses]
I’m sorry we never told you.

[Jerry Eisen]:
Are you… my sister?

[Ana seems conflicted, in a way. Then she speaks looking him in the eye.]

[Anneliese Eisen]:
No… I’m your step mom.

[The Isaak Road Arena takes one, huge, collective gasp. Meanwhile, Jerry looks to be completely shocked (as is Peter Michaels). Christian Faith doesn’t crack though; as stern as ever.]

[Jerry Eisen]:
What…. How could that be?

[Anneliese Eisen]:
Your father and I became really close a few years ago. It was before he became sick. Then, as it became worse, I spent my off-days with him… only coming back for the PPVs. He made sure I did so; didn’t want me to miss out…

[Christian Faith]:
So you’re sayin’... You and Richard were married?

[Anneliese Eisen]:
Yes. It was a few months ago; in his room…. He wasn’t able to leave his bed by that point.

[The shock continues to set in as no one speaks for a few seconds.]

[Anneliese Eisen]:
I had NO idea he was going to do this…

[Peter Michaels]:
… but he did. You’re ¼ of the ownership team. It says it right here in the will. It also states the reasoning for WHY he did this…
[Reads from the will directly]
... “In which to ensure that no one man becomes too powerful, I expect the new ownership to be part of a team… all holding equal parts of the company. Decisions will be made as a unit and disagreements dealt in a democratic manner. No one man will sink my ship”...

[Jerry Eisen]:
I… I don’t know what to say…

[Anneliese Eisen]:
I understand…

[Peter Michaels]:
Are you prepared for this role… Mrs… Eisen?

[Anneliese Eisen]:
I don’t know… but… it appears Richard wanted me to find out…

[Jerry Eisen]:
I… I guess so…
[He extends his right hand out to her]
Welcome… Ana…

[Anneliese Eisen]:
Thank you, Jerry… It really means a lot…

[WIth that the two shake hands. Seconds later, it’s Christian Faith who’s seen shaking her hand as the two talk off microphone. Transitioning to a commercial break, we all find ourselves in a state of shock and confusion. It’s crazy to think that Ana has been thrusted into this position, seemingly, out of nowhere. Ultimately though, it seems as though her secret marriage to the now deceased “Supreme Patriarch” has given her such right.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
Ana Garcia… I mean… Anneliese Eisen, I guess, is part owner of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Honestly, I don’t think ANYONE saw this one coming. We were all anticipating the transfer of power to one man; either Eric or Jerry. Now, we have an ownership… team… of sorts. Four individuals now hold 25% stake in the company with Jerry Eisen, Eric Eisen, Christian Faith and…. Anneliese Eisen being those individuals. Talk about a… twisted family…. WOW… just… WOW...

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Lobster Warrior meets a stoic Remo in the middle of the ring with over-emphasized confidence. As he sticks his chest out in a comically proud fashion, something Lobbie has done, what feels like, a million times before, the lovable wrestler is violently knocked to the ground by a powerful meathook-like haymaker. It’s so vicious looking that it’s almost as if Lobbie’s head is ripped from his shoulders. Meanwhile, Remo slowly walks after him…

• Lobbie tries to get up but the slow, stoic, “Alpha Dog” violently knocks him down over… and over… and over again with an array of powerful strikes. The last one, a double-clutch kick to the chest, sends Lobbie clear across the ring as he folds in half several times.

• Despite this, Remo doesn’t move any faster. He attacks confidently; in a calm but brutal fashion.

• Lobbie does have moments of offense. They typically start with a veteran reversal of sorts. Then, a quick strike followed by an equally quick low-impact technical move. At one point, Lobbie jumps on Remo’s back and holds on for his life; locking in a standard sleeper hold. Sadly, that move would eventually be broken as the “Alpha Dog” swiftly, and powerfully, tosses his opponent over his body and onto the floor.

• Lobbie also lands a beautiful cross body block from the top rope. As you’d expect though, the count only gets to 2. Then, Remo shoves him off with immense power (a fact that has Lobbie flying through the air as he hits the canvas).

• Despite his moments of offense though, this is Remo’s match to win. He looks, feels, and competes like the real deal. His amazing mixture of athleticism and sheer power make him, seemingly, an unstoppable force. Lobbie gets a front row ticket to this idea.

• After a good 2-minute of a one-sided beatdown (one that becomes uncomfortable to watch). Remo pulls Lobbie’s full body weight upward, locks him into place, and drops him with a thunderous “Destroyer” (Dominator). As you’d expect, there’s no movement from Lobbie. Not one bit. Remo picks up the three count much to the crowd’s dismay.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Remo via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Destroyer” (Dominator)

ENDING TIME:
15:40

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
Remo is one bad man….

Peter Michaels:
… and then some. I’ll never forget when we found this guy. We were ALL blown away by what he could do in the ring. He’s only become more dominant since then. Honestly, Jack Bruce has one HELL of a challenge ahead of him this Thursday…. one hell of a challenge…

Duane Fry:
If ANYONE can beat Remo… It’s Bruce, though. He ALWAYS finds a way to come out on top…
[Pauses]
Speaking of Jack… It seems like we have our World Heavyweight Champion on his way out here…

[Remo is huffing-and-puffing like a pissed off bull as his right arm is being raised as the victor by Darren Smith. The barrage of booing overtakes rather quickly due to this sight. That said, it shifts rather quickly. The sound of Jack Bruce’s self-performed rock anthem blares throughout the Isaak Road Arena as the collective SWF NATION loses their mind. Leaping to their feet, the overwhelming response to the SWF World Heavyweight Champion is that of great excitement. There are some, though, who are booing the SWF’s top name; however, it’s greatly outweighed by the positive response.]

[slowly strolling through the Supreme Gate with his Championship gleaming over his right shoulder, Jack comes to a stop at the top of the steel rampway. With a smirk on his face and a lazy-cool stance, the rebellious rocker motions for his music to be cut & then allows the fans to explode with excitement before he speaks. All the while, Remo is still huffing-and-puffing in the ring; leaning on the top rope with stoic, stern, anger and burning a hole through Bruce’s forehead with his focused glare.]

[Jack Bruce©]:
Bra--vo….
[smirks; lazily stands]
You looked good in there, Reem. Real good….
[Pauses]
… but NOT… good enough to BEAT… Jack…. Bruce….
[The crowd pops; Remo continues to stare in a stern, stoic, fashion]
Those little tricks may work with someone like Lobbie… but… You’re going up against
THE
biggest name in professional wrestling. Then again, I don’t have to tell that to YOU….
[Pauses; smirks as he flings his hair back like Jim Morrison]
… You’ve already felt, first hand, what it’s like to not not get the job done… against… A-ME!
[Pauses; smirks]
But don’t worry, Reem. No one is going to think any less of you… I mean, it takes someone REAL special to put Jack Bruce down for the 1...2...3… SOoooo special that is barely ever happens.
[Chuckles lazily to himself]
That’s why I carry this over my shoulder….

[Jack smirks as he, again, lazily extends the SWF World Heavyweight Championship on high in his right hand; above his head. The SWF NATION pops at the sight of this. Meanwhile, Remo’s focused stare is now directed primarily on the belt HE wants.]

[Jack Bruce©]:
So… “Dog”...
[smirks; says this sarcastically]
You may call that “your yard”...
[Again, sarcastic in tone]
... but that’s nothing more than a catchy little phrase. Cute…
[smirks; chuckles to himself]
We both know that ‘aint true… At least, not when I’M around…
[Pauses]
That ring belongs to Jack Bruce… JUST like the belt in my hand does…
[sWF NATION pops]
JUST… like this industry does…. from corner to corner… town to town… country to country….
[Pauses]
There’s NO stoppin’ Jack Bruce…. Not by you…. Not by…. aaanny-bod-ay….

[With that, Jack Bruce’s theme starts up yet again. Meanwhile, with a lazy, and arrogant, chuckle to his breath, Bruce keeps his championship on high as we start to fade toward the end of the episode. Ultimately, the final shot is that of Bruce smirking from afar. At the same time, Remo looks to be as statuesque as ever; that said… a menacing statue none the less.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
He’s feeling it… He’s on a roll, ladies and gentlemen! Jack Bruce has his confidence at SKY HIGH leading into “When Hell Freezes Over!” In reality though, SHOULD he be THIS confident? I mean, we JUST saw what Remo did in THAT ring against Lobster Warrior. He’s right, he’s not Lobbie but, never the less, Remo has SHOWN he can overrun just about anyone… anytime… anywhere…

Peter Michaels:
This is the kind of match that Jack Bruce brings something ‘extra’ out of nowhere. He has that extra level that others don’t seem to have. All the greats had that. As I’ve always said, I don’t really buy into Jack’s style but damn… He’s made a name for himself, overcoming the odds.

Duane Fry:
He REALLY has. Will this time be the same? Can the rebellious rocker BEAT the “Alpha Dog” and retain the SWF World Heavyweight Championship? We’ll find out… THIS THURSDAY… LIVE from New York City… “When Hell Freezes Over!”

Peter Michaels:
Order now, folks. There’s no time to wait…
[Pauses]
Ya can’t miss out on what’s comin’ this Thursday night! If you do, you’ll be sorry!!

Duane Fry:
Boy-o-Boy… Yes they will be!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/Bottom_zpsusuwywre.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/END_zps7ksazxty.jpg

EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B

VERDICT:
This show increased our popularity in 3 regions but lost us popularity in 11 regions

ATTENDANCE:
13,280 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
12.35 (- 0.45)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

MAIN EVENT:
Tommy Cornell defeated Rocky Golden
(B+)

ATTENDANCE:
10,000 (out of 10,000)

TV RATING:
6.98 (+ 0.07)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 2 vs. TCW – 0

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/Media_zpss7llebft.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/Interview_zpsxlnp9u3e.jpg

Victor Page:
First and foremost, after learning of your relationship with Mr. Eisen, allow me to send my deepest condolences to you. I’m sure this has to be a very difficult time; so, I appreciate your willingness to sit down and speak.

Anneliese Eisen:
Thank you, Victor. I can’t put into words exactly how I feel. While I knew he was sick, you begin to expect that he’ll beat it again-and-again. He was always a fighter. This was no different.

VP:
If you don’t mind, if it’s okay with you, I would like to talk about your relationship with Mr. Eisen. We’re all in shock over the recent announcement that you two were married shortly before his death. Now would be a great time to shed light on all of this.

AE:
Okay. I agree. Just know, it’s still pretty hard to talk about; so, I’m not sure how long my stamina will be…

VP:
That’s understandable. Just let me know if it’s becoming too much…

AE:
Thank you.

VP:
This week, on SupremeTV, we found out that you and Mr. Eisen were in a secret relationship for a few years now, culminating in the two of you becoming married shortly before he passed away. My first question for you Mrs. Eisen is… How were you two able to keep this a secret from everyone?

AE:
It wasn’t easy. We both wanted to tell the family but… felt it would only generate more problems than anything else. So, on my off-days away from the SWF, I would fly back to New England and be by his side. Anything he needed, I was there. It’s just… so weird that he’s gone now… I expect him to call… but I know that won’t happen.

VP:
Getting ‘time off’ in the SWF isn’t easy, as we all know. What would you say when you returned? Was there anyone who was annoyed with your ability to step away so often?

AE:
No, at least not that I knew of. In the last year, my contract was officially reduced to only PPV events. Any TV dates I attended were merely out of my own decision. So, I was only scheduled to be there on the ‘big nights’. Everyone thought I was just starting to phase myself out of the industry. A lot of people had done it before, especially women. I’d get a snicker here or there about how I was trying to work my way into a ‘morning show’ on a major network but, in most cases, I would just play along and laugh it away.

VP:
You’re right. We all thought you were on your way out the door; on to do other things away from the industry. We had no idea.

AE:
Jerry and Eric [Eisen] didn’t even know… and Jerry was the one who negotiated my newest contract, too.

VP:
That’s where one of my biggest questions lies. Being able to keep the secret with the rest of the roster was one thing but the Eisen brothers? How did they not find out? Why didn’t their father tell them about his marriage to you?

AE:
We talked about it, at length. There were times where we almost called Jerry to talk about it.

VP:
Only Jerry? Why not Eric?

AE:
Eric is… he’s a difficult soul. He never would have accepted me into the family. Plus, how do you get ahold of the guy? He’s practically out on the town every night. If not that, he’s traveling out of the country on his off days. He’s not really the kind of guy you can just call up.

VP:
What do you mean “He never would have accepted me into the family?”

AE:
Eric was close to his mom. When she passed, Rich[ard] said that it really turned him down a different path. There’s no way he would have accepted me. I wasn’t his mom. No woman was good enough for his father at that point… and… I understand what he’s thinking. Rich was a special guy, through and through. I couldn’t fill the shoes of his mom… nor would that be appropriate on my part.

VP:
Is that because of the elephant in the room….?

AE:
My age?

VP:
Yea…

AE:
It’s true. I’m actually younger than both Jerry and Eric.

VP:
… and almost half Mr. Eisen’s age, at that.

AE:
Another reason why we kept it a secret.

VP:
… because of the age difference?

AE:
We knew that the IWC would run crazy with this story. Yes, he was much older than me but… we were in love.

VP:
Love and Richard Eisen don’t seem like two things that go together.

AE:
He had a tougher outer shell but the man on the inside… He was the most beautiful soul I’ve ever known…. probably that I ever WILL know...

VP:
… and now he’s left you ¼ of the Supreme Wrestling Federation….

AE:
Yea… I honestly had no idea that this was his intention. We never talked about it. Then again, we never really talked about life after… well… him.

VP:
To say that your part ownership was out of left field would be a vast understatement, would you agree?

AE:
Oh, absolutely…

VP:
I think everyone is still in a state of shock over it…

AE:
Myself included, Victor.

VP:
What’s next for Anneliese Eisen?

AE:
That’s a hard question…

VP:
Why is that?

AE:
The idea of ‘what is next’ means that he’s gone. That’s hard to really take in…

VP:
I’m sorry. Let me rephrase the question. What are your initial plans now that you’ve taken part ownership of the SWF?

AE:
Still… wow… just tough to hear that. This is Rich’s company; not mine.
[Long pause]
But, he wouldn’t want me to wallow. This IS his company and I need to make sure that I help out, in any way that I can, to keep all of this running smooth. So, I’ll meet with the board in the next few days and we’ll bring a cohesive plan into action.

VP:
The board?

AE:
Jerry, Eric, and Christian…
The family… the board
... It’s who we are now, I guess.

VP:
Is there any idea what you four may decide upon? The future of the SWF is now in your hands…

AE:
I haven’t talked to anyone, really. I have no idea. I’m sure everyone will have their thoughts about where we should go. I can honestly say, right now, I don’t. I have no idea where I am, where I’m going, or how I’m going to do any of it, to be honest. I still need time…

VP:
We all completely understand, Mrs. Eisen.

AE:
Anneliese

VP:
We all understand, Anneliese.

AE:
Thank you, It means a lot to hear.

VP:
Thank YOU for the interview today.

AE:
Anything to help ease the transition...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/END_zps7ksazxty.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/PWH%20News/PWHNews_zps48c1507f.jpg

SWF NEWS: SURPRISE FOR "NYR" MATCH, JACK BRUCE STABLE?, VALIANT/GREED/NA TITLE, AND CHRISTIAN FAITH LESSENED SCHEDULE

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/PWH%20News/SeanRivers_zpsa2333c38.jpg

SURPRISE ENTRANT FOR “NEW YEARS REVOLUTION” MATCH

There are several SWF insiders who claim that a surprise entrant will be part of this year’s “New Years Revolution Match.” While it is unknown who this person could be, some are claiming it will be a ‘returning wrestler’ instead of a new up-and-comer. Either way, it appears that the upcoming ladder match will have an extra level of excitement come Thursday night.

JACK BRUCE TO LEAD A NEW FACTION?

There is talk of Jack Bruce possibly leading a new faction in 2015. As of right now, there’s no word on who would be part of this new faction but, at this point, it appears to pretty much be a ‘slam dunk’ for creative. Some have even gone as far to say that a member or two could be introduced come Thursday night.

VALIANT TO BE NEXT CHALLENGER FOR NA TITLE?

Whether Lobster Warrior or Squeeky McClean win this Thursday night, there’s considerable push backstage to have Valiant be the next challenger for the SWF North American Championship. Valiant is a personal favorite of Jerry Eisen; so, many believe that his rise to the top could finally be happening in 2015. In contrast though, other creative members are currently pushing for John Greed to stand-out as the next challenger. It’ll be interesting to see who wins out creatively and, in turn, who will be next in line for the SWF North American Championship!

CHRISTIAN FAITH TO WRESTLE INFREQUENTLY IN 2015?

Those close to Christian Faith claim that the aging LEGEND may wrestle a light schedule in 2015 due to mounting injuries. While the “Iron Man” has been known for working with pain throughout his iconic career, it appears as though these long-standing injuries have all but crippled the future Hall of Famer. As it pertains to who he may work with this year, it’s being said that Faith has direct control over who he wants to wrestle; not SWF creative. If he follows what the IWC is looking for, the “Iron Man” may be out to help establish the next phase of wrestling superstars. That said, Faith is Faith and he’s earned the right, as we all believe, to dictate how he wants to go about the end of his career.

TAGS:
SWF – WHFO – New Years Revolution – Christian Faith – Jack Bruce – Valiant – John Greed

<hr color="black">

© 2014 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

Archived