SWF: The Dark Age

E-V, you will never fade off into the background. You can be certain of that. Because you are one of the greatest to ever write here in GDS and I'm proud to be a follower. This was a great show that had me questioning what is going to happen on the Main Event scene next. Also, I'm looking forward to see if this Bumfhole push is going to lead to another turn by my man Zimmy or if you are going to keep them together this time. KUTGW.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
E-V, you will never fade off into the background. You can be certain of that. Because you are one of the greatest to ever write here in GDS and I'm proud to be a follower. This was a great show that had me questioning what is going to happen on the Main Event scene next. Also, I'm looking forward to see if this Bumfhole push is going to lead to another turn by my man Zimmy or if you are going to keep them together this time. KUTGW.

Thank you, Smash!

I wasn't overly afraid of fading off. There are SO many great projects out right now that I knew competition was tough. I just wanted to make sure I still had some readers out there following along for the ride. :)

The Bumfholes certainly do have a long-term plan in mind. I can't really give anything away about that though (as you would expect). I can say they will get some prominent air time as the project progresses. In the early part, they're not going to be THAT influential but it's all building.

Loving the story so far. And we haven't even seen Vengeance yet.

Thank you, Smurph!

I've been consciously withholding Vengeance until the right time. I have a different take on him this time around (versus what you saw/read in LEGENDS) and I feel his time is coming really soon. Really, he's going to be part of a bigger creation overall. It's not something you haven't seen in SWF projects before but I wanted to put my own spin on it.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/PWH%20News/PWHNews_zps48c1507f.jpg

SWF NEWS: MARC DUBOIS SUSPENDED, DES DAVIDS TAKING "A SPOT", AND NEW SWF TRADEMARKS

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/PWH%20News/SeanRivers_zpsa2333c38.jpg

MARC DUBOIS SUSPENDED FOR 28 DAYS

SWF insiders have stated that the “Can’t Miss Prospect” Marc DuBois has been suspended for 28 days due to a positive drug test. It is unknown what he tested positive for; however, it’s being said that company officials are furious over his internal infraction. Some have claimed that DuBois is officially in the “doghouse” with the SWF’s new management stating: “He’d be okay under Richard [Eisen]. Not with Jerry; he’s already shown to have a quick draw.” It’ll be interesting to see what happens to Marc upon his return; if he returns.

DES DAVIDS TAKING “A SPOT”

After acquiring the “New Year’s Revolution” contract, there have been several whispers that Des Davids may be inline for a major push in 2015. Now, joining Angry Gilmore in the main event last week, later to be attacked by Gilmore as well, Davids appears to be a favorite of the new SWF owner, Jerry Eisen. As of right now, don’t be shocked to see Des Davids fit in between Rich Money & Angry Gilmore at “Nothing to Lose.”

NEW SHOW COMING FOR THE SWF?

The SWF has recently trademarked the name “[R]Evolution”, spawning a widespread rumor that the company will produce a new show come March 2015. While it’s unknown if that’s true thus far, it should be noted that SWF officials have been meeting with the American C.A.N.N. network more often lately. This could be due to their current deal showing SupremeTV; however, with the new trademark, one has to wonder if it’s more about new developments than securing old ones.

NEW FACTION OR TAG TEAM COMING TO SWF?

It’s also being said that the SWF trademarked the name “The Evil Within.” This could potentially be an upcoming PPV name; however, several inside sources claim it’s a new tag team coming to the company. With this in mind, we have to wonder: Is this a new tag team all together or a new combination of current wrestlers? We’re soon to find out, hopefully.

TAGS:
SWF – Marc DuBois – Des Davids – Jerry Eisen – SupremeTV – [R]Evolution – CANN – The Evil Within

<hr color="black">

© 2014 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/TVShows_zpsydrnggd9.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall_zpsk7xz2tr3.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/THISWEEK_zps42rmahoi.jpg

EPISODE:

DATE:
1st Week of February, 2014

The wrath of Remo has brought the greatest wrestling promotion in the WORLD to its knees. In a matter of a few weeks, the “Alpha Dog” has completely dismantled anything of power in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. SWF Board members have been assaulted and injured, the World Heavyweight Champion “put on the shelf”, and the SWF World Heavyweight Championship STOLEN simply because he can.

Let that sink in for a second…

All of this carnage done by one man…

This week the “Honorable” Valiant will be the next in line to potentially stop the “Alpha Dog” Remo. While heroic to his very core, one has to wonder if the focused wrestler will have what it takes to match wits with the unstoppable machine at the center of such chaos. This remains to be seen.

Another lingering question is WHY? WHY Angry Gilmore? WHY would you attack Des Davids at the end of SupremeTV last week? This question has been bouncing around the internet for the last week now as thousands of Gilmore fans wonder what’s in store for the rabid technician. As of right now, Angry Gilmore is poised to open SupremeTV this week with an explanation of his violent actions. WHAT was his motive? We’ll find out THIS WEEK!

Captain Atomic vs. Jungle Jack vs. Paul Huntingdon vs. Rogue

[Fourway Singles Match]

Question:
The Hero Squad© will defend the SWF World Tag Team Championships against Ms. Chase’s combination of Paul Huntingdon/Rogue. WHO will walk away with early bragging rights for their team as we draw closer to the title defense at “Nothing to Lose?”

“THE”
Eric Eisen vs. Groucho Bling

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Groucho Bling has had a rocky return to the SWF thus far. Can he turn it around with a HUGE victory over the SWF Board member, Eric Eisen? If not, what will it MEAN for the fan-favorite flier?

Des Davids vs.
“THE FABULOUS”
Frederique Antonio Garcia

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Des Davids was at the center of confusion last week as Angry Gilmore attacked his supposed ally at the end of SupremeTV. This week, the up-and-coming brawler has a tough test as he steps into the ring against the veteran Garcia. Who will walk away with the win?

James Prudence vs.
“THE DARK DESTROYER”
Steve Frehley

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
“The Dark Destroyer” has been on a roll as of late in the SWF. Can he continue the trend with a win over the young James Prudence? (Also, how will the Chase Agency potentially play into the outcome of the match -- if at all?)

“THE ALPHA DOG”
Remo vs.
“THE HONORABLE”
Valiant

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
The “Alpha Dog” Remo has been nothing short of an unstoppable machine in recent weeks. He’s laid out Board members, the World Heavyweight Champion, and any hero looking to stand UP for the sake of the “Land of Supreme.” This week, another hero, in some eyes THE hero himself, the “Honorable” Valiant will stand before the “Alpha Dog” in hopes of stopping his wrath of dominance. Will Valiant be successful in his campaign - OR - will yet ANOTHER hero fall victim to the overwhelming powerhouse that is Remo?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Dot%20Com/SOCIALMEDIA_zpsdgf47pxc.jpg

JerryEisen:
I could suspend
@Remo
but that would be too easy. We need to send a message of strength. #StandUpToRemo #StandUpForSWF #GoodLuckValiant

AngryGilmore:
WHO THE HELL IS QUESTIONING ME?!?!?! #MindYourOwnBusiness #GetOutOfMyFace

DesDavids:
@DesDavids
You want a fight? Face me -- eye to eye -- like a man #StandUpAndBeAMan #ReadyToGo

RichMoney:
Why worry about two idiots who can’t even fight a common enemy together?
@Angry Gilmore @Des Davids
#WasteOfMyTime #SorroundedByIdiots #IdBuyMyWayOutIfICould #ITriedAlready

AnnelieseEisen:
I have received word that
@JerryEisen
has been medically ruled out of SupremeTV this week. What am I going to do? #StandUpToRemo #StandUpForSWF #GoodLuckValiant #LostWithoutMyTeam

JohnGreed:
The true evil comes from within…. #EvilWithin #Awakening #TheArtOfViolence

JoeSexy:
BIG surprise coming to SupremeTV this week…. #SexyTalk

SteveFrehley:
@JamesPrudence
You ‘aint nothin’.... #DarkDestroyer #CantBeBeat #SteamrollAPunk #WatchMeWorkChase

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Misc/FACTIONWEARE_zpsbvomqatv.jpg

[Fourway Singles Match]

Anyone could win this one but I go with Rogue simply to give challengers a win over champions before the title match and I rate Rogue slighly higher than Huntingdon.

“THE” Eric Eisen vs. Groucho Bling

[standard Singles Match]

You are doing good job with Eisen as I hope he would lose but really, that´s not going to happen here.

Des Davids vs. “THE FABULOUS” Frederique Antonio Garcia

[standard Singles Match]

Davids seems to be getting a push just like in your last diary while Garcia haven´t really done anything of note yet.

James Prudence vs. “THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley

[standard Singles Match]

Frehley is bigger star.

“THE ALPHA DOG” Remo vs. “THE HONORABLE” Valiant

[standard Singles Match]

Win here would be a huge boost for Valiant but really, that isn´t going to happen here as big wins like that would usually happen in PPV´s instead of TV shows. Will be interesting to see who will be the man who finally do beat Remo though.

[Fourway Singles Match]

Question: The Hero Squad© will defend the SWF World Tag Team Championships against Ms. Chase’s combination of Paul Huntingdon/Rogue. WHO will walk away with early bragging rights for their team as we draw closer to the title defense at “Nothing to Lose?”

..Too many participants, assuming this starts the show... and I think giving a victor either way could give away the PPV Outcome... I have Huntingdon/Rogue at the PPV, but I think this ends up with a messy non-finish after interference. Too many cooks in the pot.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Groucho Bling has had a rocky return to the SWF thus far. Can he turn it around with a HUGE victory over the SWF Board member, Eric Eisen? If not, what will it MEAN for the fan-favorite flier?

Groucho is here to job. I'm guessing Elmo is coming due soon in T-C-Dub, and The CornellVerse's Greatest Tag Team will reunite.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Des Davids was at the center of confusion last week as Angry Gilmore attacked his supposed ally at the end of SupremeTV. This week, the up-and-coming brawler has a tough test as he steps into the ring against the veteran Garcia. Who will walk away with the win?

Davids has everything going for him, and after this match he'll be in the upper midcard.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: “The Dark Destroyer” has been on a roll as of late in the SWF. Can he continue the trend with a win over the young James Prudence? (Also, how will the Chase Agency potentially play into the outcome of the match -- if at all?)

They may interfere and lead to an f'd finish, but Prudence has no chance in hades of taking this -- Frehely is getting a big push.

[standard Singles Match]

The “Alpha Dog” Remo has been nothing short of an unstoppable machine in recent weeks. He’s laid out Board members, the World Heavyweight Champion, and any hero looking to stand UP for the sake of the “Land of Supreme.” This week, another hero, in some eyes THE hero himself, the “Honorable” Valiant will stand before the “Alpha Dog” in hopes of stopping his wrath of dominance. Will Valiant be successful in his campaign - OR - will yet ANOTHER hero fall victim to the overwhelming powerhouse that is Remo?

Valiant is fodder for the Alpha Dog -- he's searching for a better opponent as we go into the PPV.

[Fourway Singles Match]

Question: The Hero Squad© will defend the SWF World Tag Team Championships against Ms. Chase’s combination of Paul Huntingdon/Rogue. WHO will walk away with early bragging rights for their team as we draw closer to the title defense at “Nothing to Lose?”

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Groucho Bling has had a rocky return to the SWF thus far. Can he turn it around with a HUGE victory over the SWF Board member, Eric Eisen? If not, what will it MEAN for the fan-favorite flier?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Des Davids was at the center of confusion last week as Angry Gilmore attacked his supposed ally at the end of SupremeTV. This week, the up-and-coming brawler has a tough test as he steps into the ring against the veteran Garcia. Who will walk away with the win?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: “The Dark Destroyer” has been on a roll as of late in the SWF. Can he continue the trend with a win over the young James Prudence? (Also, how will the Chase Agency potentially play into the outcome of the match -- if at all?)

[standard Singles Match]

Question: The “Alpha Dog” Remo has been nothing short of an unstoppable machine in recent weeks. He’s laid out Board members, the World Heavyweight Champion, and any hero looking to stand UP for the sake of the “Land of Supreme.” This week, another hero, in some eyes THE hero himself, the “Honorable” Valiant will stand before the “Alpha Dog” in hopes of stopping his wrath of dominance. Will Valiant be successful in his campaign - OR - will yet ANOTHER hero fall victim to the overwhelming powerhouse that is Remo?

[Fourway Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[Fourway Singles Match]

For the number of participants on this match, I also believe this match will end in sports-entertainment style.

[standard Singles Match]

While, I still believe Eisen wins this, no doubt, there's a weird focus on Bling at this preview. Is there a storyline for him?...

[standard Singles Match]

Davis is going up on the ladder, and Freddy is the stepping stone

[standard Singles Match]

Wow, tough love for the Platinum Blondes, heh? Frehley wins, easy

[standard Singles Match]

Question: The “Alpha Dog” Remo has been nothing short of an unstoppable machine in recent weeks. He’s laid out Board members, the World Heavyweight Champion, and any hero looking to stand UP for the sake of the “Land of Supreme.” This week, another hero, in some eyes THE hero himself, the “Honorable” Valiant will stand before the “Alpha Dog” in hopes of stopping his wrath of dominance. Will Valiant be successful in his campaign - OR - will yet ANOTHER hero fall victim to the overwhelming powerhouse that is Remo?

Since Remo is straight up murdering every one on SWF right now, he wins. Sorry, Valiant...

[Fourway Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/CANNShadow_zpsvfhs9s8h.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/SupremeTVShadow_zpsd1rtspwi.png

EPISODE #5

Tuesday, 1st Week of February 2014

The Iowa State Fair || Mid-West

|| CARD || PREVIOUS SUPREMETV || TBA

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/TOP_zpsnwcn8b9u.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/Team_zpswspybnii.jpg

Peter Michaels:
It’s Tuesday night and you know what that means… It’s SupremeTV; the ONLY wrestling program that can garun-damn-tee you a night full of heart-stoppin’ action from start to finish! I’m Peter Michaels and, as always, next to me, I’ve got the the poindexter that can… Duane Fry.

Duane Fry:
Boy-o-BOY, Peter, do we have one HELL of a show planned tonight! We have the UNSTOPPABLE Remo in the main event against the "Honorable" Valiant, Steve Frehley, AND Des Davids ALL in action! Not to mention, we're going to hear DIRECTLY from Angry Gilmore as to WHY he attacked Des Davids last week!

Peter Michaels:
Doesn't seem like we're goin' to have to wait much longer. Here comes Gilmore!

Duane Fry:
This will be... interesting... who KNOWS what will come out of Gilmore's mouth tonight!

Peter Michaels:
We never really do know what's goin' to come out of his mouth. Why should tonight be any different?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/900_zpsx3omrqzp.png

[The first broadcast of SupremeTV in February 2015 opens with the intense rock theme of one Angry Gilmore. An IWC “darling”, the second it’s known that Gilmore’s coming out the SWF NATION explodes to their feet and starts to shower the rabid technician with a strong show of ruckus support. Within seconds, the Angry one comes stomping through the Supreme Gate as if his most hated rival was already standing in the ring. The scowl, the snarl, the tense body language, it all tells of a man who simply cannot “relax” to save his life.]

[Once in the ring, the rabid technician rips the microphone from the nearby ring attendant. For others, this would be a heel move. With Gilmore, it’s accepted due to his uncontrollable anger.]

[seconds later, not waiting for his music to come to an end, Gilmore starts to angrily bark over the microphone. As he does so, he’s seen pacing around the ring like he’s being pushed to stomp around, fists clenched, the entire time.]

[Angry Gilmore]:[/b} WHY?!?! WHY?!?! WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!

[Gilmore pauses as his body rises and falls with each breath. He’s snarling like a madman already. His eyes focused and tense.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
I’M SICK… OF WHY!
[Pauses; SWF NATION pops slightly]
I DID, WHAT I DID, BECAUSE… I CAN!
[A slight mixed reaction follows]
I’M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS… NEVER HAVE BEEN… NEVER WILL BE…
[Pauses]
DES DAVIDS GOT IN MY WAY…. PLAIN AND SIMPLE….
[Pauses; snarling as he stomps around the ring in a heavy fashion]
YOU GET IN MY WAY…. THAT IS WHAT YOU GET… AN A$$-KICKING LIKE YOU’VE NEVER HAD BEFORE!

[Angry Gilmore doesn’t get too far with his explosive rant. Within a minute of being out there, barking on the microphone, the sound of Des Davids’ generic rock theme can be heard overtaking the Iowa State Fair.]

[stomping in an energized fashion, the powerful athlete quickly enters the ring and goes straight for the tensely fortified Gilmore. There’s no action; no fighting at this point. That said, a long stare-down does exist between the two. Eventually, Angry Gilmore gets back on the mic; holding it sideways in an unorthodox fashion. Yet, still barking.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
YOU WANNA GO AGAIN? HUH? YOU WANNA GO?

[Angry Gilmore looks to be on edge as he continues to bark at Davids. Meanwhile, Des doesn’t say a word. That said, his fists are starting to clench, much like Gilmore’s as well.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
TAKE ONE STEP… I DARE YA….
[Growing with explosive anger as his body shakes]
COME ON!!! TAKE THAT STEP, DAVIDS…. TAKE IT!!!! TAAAKE IT!!!!!

[it looks like Davids may do exactly that; however, before he can the sound of Rich Money’s theme can be heard overtaking the Iowa State Fair. As this happens, Gilmore nevers takes his focus off of Davids though; snarling… clenching… shaking… practically exploding with intensity.]

[At the Supreme Gate, Money slowly strolls through with his suit coat off (which is not customary). Actually, his entire look doesn’t look customary. His white dress shirt has its sleeves rolled up, his hair is messed up slightly, and it looks like he may be slightly out of breath. As he comes to a stop at the top of the rampway, microphone already in hand, the GQ-like wrestler appears to be wiping blood of of his hand with the other holding his mic. Seconds later, he fixes his hair slightly, slicking it back, and appears to be confidently composing himself; smirking in a weird fashion throughout his gestures. All the while, the SWF NATION is booing like crazy.]

[Rich Money]:
You didn’t think you could proceed without me, did you?

[Money completes his ‘cleaning up process’ as he now stands atop the ramp. His free hand is now in the pocket of his dress pants. The other holding the microphone strong.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
THE MORE, THE BETTER…..

[Angry Gilmore, in a psychotic-like split, turns his snarl to that of a snarl/smirk combo.]

[Rich Money]:
Before we get into the thick of it though, first…. Allow me address this so-called “up and coming talent”...
[Pauses; smirks toward Davids]
I don’t know WHO you think you are but this fight doesn’t involve you.

[Davids shouts, off-microphone, toward Money as he displays a great deal of heart. He’s not backing down.]

[Rich Money]:
You’ve been fixated on our business so much that… well… you’ve neglected your own…

[Money points to the video tron above him. Seconds later, we get a live shot from backstage. There lies American Machine flying face down on the concrete floor. There’s a pool of blood coming from his face-down head. Also, the rest of his body looks to have landed in an awkward fashion.]

[The SWF NATION boos upon seeing this. Meanwhile, Des Davids, coming out of his shock, instantly runs out of the ring and up the rampway. He passes by Money, to head toward his ally; however, not before giving him an angry eye in the process. He seems like he wants to clock Money; however, is feeling the pressure of getting backstage for Machine; versus his own needs.]

[As Davids leaves, the SWF NATION booing, Money turns back toward the ringside area with a smug smirk upon his face. He chuckles to himself briefly and then moves on with his promo; as if none of this happened.]

[Rich Money]:
Now that HE’S out of here, let’s get down to business…. Gilmore….

[Angry Gilmore]:
LET’S GO, MONEY! RIGHT HERE… RIGHT NOW!!

[Rich Money]:
Oh no, no, no…. You little ‘one trick pony’... I’m not subjecting myself to THAT again.
[shakes his head slowly; smirking]
I’m not going to be rushed into ANYTHING I don’t feel comfortable with. No more of this “SWF Board telling me what to do”... I’m my OWN man… and, this man doesn’t find it necessary to get physical tonight. Well, not with you…
[smirks]
American Machine is another story…

[Angry Gilmore]:
IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO FIGHT… THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?

[Rich Money]:
… I’m here to right egregious wrong forced UPON me.
[Pauses]
You see, Gilmore, I’m sick of slumming around with nobodies like you. You’re nowhere NEAR my league. I should be challenging for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship and YET… I’m stuck intertwining with the likes of… you…
[Disdainful look on his face]
But, I plan to change all of that.

[Angry Gilmore]:
TOO MUCH TALKING…. I’M NOT HERE TO TALK!!

[Rich Money]:
… Excuse me, little man… A REAL man is talking.
[Pauses; SWF NATION boos]
I’ve already spoken with Eric Eisen and it seems like we’ve been given the “go ahead.” So, your response means very little; even though I know you’re STUPID enough to take this challenge without an OUNCE of thought.

[Angry Gilmore]:
YOU’RE ON!!

[Rich Money]:
Exactly… I didn’t even TELL you what the match was yet.

[Angry Gilmore]:
I DON’T CARE!! YOU’RE ON!!

[Rich Money]:
You truly ARE an idiot, aren’t you? So consumed by anger that you can’t stop to think for a second.
[shakes his head; scoffs to himself]
What I was trying to say is… you and me… one-on-one… “Nothing to Lose”... No bells… no whistles… Just a good old fashion fight… and when I’m done with you… I won’t have to spend another DAY listening to your incessant yelling…

[Angry Gilmore]:
I’M GOING TO HURT’CHA… BAAAAAAAD, MONEY…

[Rich Money]:
Whatever you say, you little psycho….
[scoffs]
Whatever… you say….

[With that, Rich Money’s theme overtakes the Iowa State Fair once again. In turn, the two stare at each other from afar. Gilmore is exploding with intense rage; his body seemingly unable to hold it within. Meanwhile, Money has strolled back toward the Supreme Gate with a confident swagger; scoffing to himself about Gilmore’s rhetoric.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Angry Gilmore may be psychotic but Rich Money is a monster in a suit. He doesn’t think Des Davids ‘belongs’; so, he goes and violently attacks his partner? Leaves him bloodied and out cold? WOW… That’s a side of Money we’ve NEVER seen before.

Peter Michaels:
He wants to finish this rivalry that’s been forming between he and Gilmore. You can see it all over his face. Will he be able to do so? We’ll find that out at “Nothing to Lose!”

Duane Fry:
SO far, Money hasn’t been able to in 2015. It was only a week or so ago that Gilmore BEAT Money LIVE on SupremeTV. What makes him think he can beat him now?

Peter Michaels:
He’s Rich Money. That man ‘aint EVER believin’ he can’t win a match.

MATCH TYPE:
Fatal Fourway Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Paul Huntingdon and Rogue

• The action looks chaotic from the very start. It’s booked as a singles match; however, functions just like a Texas Tornado match (as both teams work as one to get the other). The fact that there are no tags opens up the action as, at one time, there’s always something going on.

• Coldly, Ms. Chase watches with her arms crossed on the outside. She doesn’t show an ounce of emotion throughout the match. Instead, it’s as if she’s there to survey the situation; devoid of the outcome.

• The bull-like brutishness of the SWF World Tag Team Champions proves to be a powerful tool in the match. For quite some time, the pairing looks as strong as ever; bulldozing the competition.

• Eventually though, the Chase-led tandem begins to utilize an array of cheap maneuvers (i.e. finger pokes & low blows) to get the upperhand.

• As Jungle Jungle goes for a spear, he’s tossed shoulder first into a nearby ring turnbuckle corner by Paul Huntingdon. Seconds later, Huntingdon shoves the thick fighter to the ringside floor; going after him in the process with a swift display of stomps.

• Back in the ring, Rogue swings in for the kill as he drops a dazed Captain Atomic, missing a corner splash and hitting his head on another metal turnbuckle pole, with his signature “Crashing On” (Flatliner). Within seconds of the impact, Rogue goes for the pin and picks up the win in the fatal fourway match; snarling throughout every count.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rogue via pinfall

ENDING PINFALL;
Rogue pinned Captain Atomic

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Crashing On” (Flatliner)

ENDING TIME:
8:51

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
The “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel” is the man who comes away with the win in our opening match. If Rogue can pull this off in a few weeks, we’ll have NEW SWF World Tag Team Champions!

Peter Michaels:
Right now, it looks like Chase’s boys have had a number on the Heroes. Ya gotta wonder... Have they FINALLY found their match?

Duane Fry:
It would turn their fortunes around within the Chase Agency; that’s for sure!

Peter Michaels:
We’ll have to keep an eye on this one, folks. We’ve got one HELL of a tag team match coming up at “Nothing to Lose”, it seems.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Angles/John%20Greed_zps8y5vroww.jpg

PROMO ON THE VIDEO TRON

INVOLVED:
John Greed

“The Evil Within..."

[As the two tag teams come down from their coiled affair, the video tron spazzes for a quick second as the entire arena descends into darkness. On the video tron, we go from static snow all the way through a grungy depiction of horror in several shocking slides. Overall, it has a very unsettling feel; one of pure evil if you will. Then, the video tron comes to a stop with nothing but blackness. That said, as we hear a familiar voice speak, the blackness of the screen seems to break up with cracks. With every passing word, a portion of the screen cracks (not literally) and begins to break apart.]

[John Greed]:
Fear…
[Pauses]
It grips… binds… contorts…
[Pauses]
It leaves you without a sense of… control…
[Pauses]
The
very
thing the mind craves.
[Pauses]
In time of need, we grasp for what isn’t there…
[Pauses]
The ability to slow down time… to stop what’s impending… To run… away… from what we fear most.
[Pauses]
The thing is, no matter how fast and far you run… You can never… truly escape.
[Pauses]
Fear is always there…. but not where you would most likely think. Hollywood likes you to believe that a monster is a supernatural being; one who exists only in works of fiction. Not true…
[Pauses]
The REAL monsters, those who TRULY inspire fear, come from reality… In the minds of the psychopaths… in the hearts of the vengeful…
[Pauses]
For this, it’s quite easy to say… Evil does not come from folklore or odd literary creations… It comes from within…. Evil…. comes from within….

[With that, the image on the video tron has completely cracked to the point where it looks within seconds of breaking fully apart. Then it does; however, behind it… there’s only more blackness. Confusing? Yes. That said, we don’t get much explanation.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
What… was that?

Peter Michaels:
Beats me, Duane. Beats… me.

Duane Fry:
John Greed has always seemed a little ‘off’; a little shifty… a little… awkward…
[Pauses]
But THIS has nothing to do with being socially awkward or down-right weird. This is something ENTIRELY different. He speaks of ‘evil’. Honestly, I’m afraid of what that could mean…

Peter Michaels:
His attack on Des Davids a few weeks back said he was teeterin’ on somethin’ out there…

Duane Fry:
Then he ALLOWED Davids to run him over a few weeks back; put his arms out and took it like a sacrificial moment or something. We haven’t seen him since the attack! What is going on in that head of his? That weird… little… head of his?

Peter Michaels:
I doubt we’ll ever know; with all of these poetic verses...

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• It’s obvious that the SWF NATION is behind the comical Groucho Bling. That makes it even easier for Eric Eisen to generate heel heat as he jumps the fan favorite before the bell rings; stomping him violently into the ground.

• Groucho tries to keep his head above water as Eric continues his attack. At one point, he inspires the crowd to pop as he stops his momentum in the corner. Seconds later, he dives backward with a spinning heel kick that practically takes the SWF Board member’s head off!

• Moments later though, Bling’s own momentum is halted by a suplex from Eisen using the top rope for an extra sense of bounce.

• With Groucho dazed after a rather one-sided beating, Eisen swings in for the kill and drops his opponent with his signature “Supremacy” (Code Breaker) in the middle of the ring. As you can expect, there’s no kickout from Bling. Meanwhile, Eric lazily lays his back atop of his fallen opponent as the counts are registered in his favor; looking pissed despite the win.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Supremacy” (Code Breaker)

ENDING TIME:
8:06

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Groucho Bling came out here with high hopes but, alas, Eric Eisen was too much to overcome.

Peter Michaels:
Bling has seemed lost ever since he came back to the SWF. It’s like the action is too fast for him now. Somethin’ just seems off.

Duane Fry:
Yea, I agree… something’s going wrong there. Tonight, Eric took advantage of that and came away with a strong win. You have to wonder where his mindset is right now, though. The only two Board members here tonight are Anneliese and himself.

Peter Michaels:
He’s probably loving everything about it. His brother is out injured… Faith too… Only he and Anneliese are left. I’m sure he’s thinkin’ he can do whatever he wants now…

Duane Fry:
Scary but true…

[We return from a commercial break in which to see a smirking Joe Sexy standing within the SWF ring. From ring rope to ring rope, the squared circle looks more like a cheesy talk show set-up. Beneath his feet, a red carpet lay. Around him, a black leather couch, flat screen TV suspended by a cable from the ceiling, and a few fake looking shrubbery can all be seen. In this vein, it looks more like a middle-aged shag pad; attempting to seem sophisticated but, at the same time, feeling rather hollow and awkward.]

[Joe Sexy]:
It’s that time again….
[Pauses; smirks as the SWF NATION boos]
It’s time for a little… sexy talk…

[The SWF NATION continues to boo as Joe looks out upon them with a sleazy smirk upon his face.]

[Joe Sexy]:
Now, I know you’ve ALL been waiting on pins and needles; wondering what my ‘BIG NEWS’ is all about.
[Lackluster response follows]
Well, you won’t have to wait much longer but, first, allow me the opportunity to call the biggest JOKE in SWF history down to the ring…
[Looks to the Supreme Gate with a smirk on his face]
Lobster Warrior… Waddle your a$$ on down here!

[At first, the SWF NATION begins to boo at Sexy’s demeaning tone toward Lobbie. That said, it shifts quickly as Lobster Warrior’s caribbean-styled theme overtakes the Iowa State Fair. Upon hearing this song, the SWF NATION pops with novelty excitement as the lovable wrestler comes stomping out of the back. He clips his claws at the top of the ramp, many childhood fans doing the same with their collectable foam snappers, before heading toward the ring in a simpleton/comedic superhero manner. Once in the ring, he stands before a smirking Joe Sexy as the talk show how stares upon him in a demeaning fashion; rolling his eyes almost immediately.]

[Joe Sexy]:
Look at you, a fat old man shoving himself in that red leather outfit that’s a size or two too small.
[sWF NATION boos; Sexy smirks]
You look like a 50-year old hooker, walking the street, still trying to PROVE she still has in in her fishnet stockings.
[Laughs]
You kinda SMELL like one too…
[Pauses]
That stench of lost hope… despair… anxiety…
[Pauses]
Face it, Lobbie… You WERE a joke… Now… You’re just a pathetic loser in a leather body suit…

[Lobster Warrior comically stands tall despite Joe’s demeaning tone.]

[Joe Sexy]:
I wanted to pull you out here because, honestly, my ‘BIG NEWS’ impacts you…
[Pauses]
You see, I spoke with SWF Board Member Eric Eisen just a few days ago and, well, we both came to an agreement. SINCE the remaining members of the board are out, he’s taken it upon HIMSELF to run the SWF as HE sees fit.
[Pauses; sleazy smirk]
You may have HAD a one-on-one North American Championship match against Squeeky McClean at “Nothing to Lose”... but… That’s changed a bit.
[Pauses]
Eric, in his infinite glory, has added ME… Joe Sexy… to that match… making it a THREE WAY DANCE!!

[The SWF NATION boos like crazy as Lobster Warrior shakes his head in disappointment. Meanwhile, Joe lets out a villainous laugh; one that tells of a man who KNOWS he’s getting ‘away with murder’ here.]

[Joe Sexy]:
It’s IMPOSSIBLE for you to win now, Lobbie!
[Villainous laughter continues]
Instead, NOW you’ll get a first row seat in watching ME become SWF North American Champion! Meanwhile, you’ll continue to be a fat… sweaty… balding… joke!

[Just then, Squeeky McClean’s straight-laced theme overtakes the Iowa State Fair. As you can expect, the SWF NATION boos. Meanwhile, McClean strolls out of the back in a confident manner; carrying his championship gold around his waist. There’s an arrogant smirk upon his face as well; however, it’s more smug than sleazy.]

[squeeky McClean©]:
Don’t you worry though, Lobster Warrior. I promise you, it will be a FAIR fight…

[squeeky relays his statement; however, not an ounce of it feels honest.]

[Joe Sexy]:
Yeaaaaaaaaa…. I agree, Lobbie…

[sexy smirks. In doing so, Lobbie is energized to move. In doing so, he rips the microphone from Sexy’s hand. He looks at both men as the SWF NATION lightly pops. Meanwhile, Sexy & McClean look to be on the ‘same page’ in their dubois plan; smirking in their own manners.]

[Lobster Warrior]:
Do you think your little plan scares me?
[Looks at both of them]
Am I supposed to run and hide?
[Continues to look at them both]
Well, if that’s what you’re looking for, it’s NOT what you’re going to get!
[sWF NATION lightly pops]
I will NOT back down, citizens….
[Looks out the the SWF NATION]
If you can trust in ANYONE, you can trust in Lobster Warrior!

[Lobbie sticks his chest out in a comedic/simpleton fashion as the crowd pops slightly.]

[squeeky McClean©]:
You certainly CAN trust in Lobster Warrior! I… trust… in Lobster Warrior!
[smug, unsettling, smirk follows]
It will be a
wonderful
match next week. I have NO doubt about that!

[Lobster Warrior]:
I don’t think ANYONE trusts what you say, Squeeky!

[squeeky McClean©]:
What?
[Fake shock & being ‘appalled’]
How can you SAY that, Lobbie? If you can’t trust me, who CAN you trust?

[The SWF NATION, again, lightly boos.]

[Lobster Warrior]:
If I have to go through the BOTH of you to win the North American Championship then so be it!

[squeeky McClean©]:
Let the best man win…

[With that, Squeeky McClean’s straight-laced theme starts up yet again. Meanwhile, with an unsettling smirk upon his face, the North American Champion claps for, seemingly, Lobster Warrior. At the same time, in the ring, Lobster Warrior looks to both Sexy & McClean; puffing his chest out in a sign of simpleton strength. All the while, Joe Sexy continues to project his sleazy, skin-crawling, smirk.]

GRADE:
C-

Duane Fry:
It sounds like Eric Eisen has greenlighted a triple threat match for the SWF North American Championship at “Nothing to Lose.” It shouldn’t come as a shock that Eric would take advantage of Faith & Jerry Eisen being out injured. I’m SURE Anneliese gave him some competition but, in the end, it looks like he got what he want.

Peter Michaels:
Joe Sexy forced his way into the title match and now it’s lookin’ bleak for Lobbie. I don’t see how he could walk out of the PPV with the belt now.

Duane Fry:
Truthfully, there’s NO chance he’ll walk out with the belt now.

Peter Michaels:
Good luck there, Lobbie. You’re goin’ to need it!

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Frederique has a great deal of charisma. When you add that to his snobby-like ways as it pertains to the SWF NATION, it should come as no shock that the crowd is behind the explosive-athlete that is Des Davids.

• Frederique, at first, toys with the powerful Davids by wiggling out of holds, squirming to safety, and celebrating his unorthodox ways. As you can expect, the SWF NATION boos mightily as the boa-wearing wrestler dives out of the way of a spear by Davids.

• While Garcia’s unorthodox approach helps him stay ahead of Davids for awhile, it doesn’t last forever. Eventually, Des gets ahold of Frederique and, in doing so, begins to pummel the veteran with an array of ring-rattling moves (i.e. powerslam, running powerslam, spinebuster, etc).

• There’s no turning back for Frederique at this point.

• Beating him into a daze, Davids springs into action in which to bring the match to an end. Landing his signature “Des Drop” (Reverse DDT), Davids scores a standard 3-count in his favor; a strong win for the up-and-coming athlete.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Des Davids via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Des Drop” (Reverse DDT)

ENDING TIME:
9:04

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Des Davids CONTINUES to impress in 2014!

Peter Michaels:
… Even WITH the turmoil he’s going through tonight. His long-time tag team partner, American Machine, is laid out, bloodied, and yet he was still able to focus his mind once again and pick up the win. This says A LOT about the young man.

Duane Fry:
You have to wonder, HOW will Davids repay Rich Money for his disgusting act?

Peter Michaels:
You can see it in his face; he’s ALL emotion right now. I would HATE to be Money right now. He’s got somethin’ on his heels that’s bound to rip him to shreds!

Duane Fry:
Wouldn’t we ALL love to see that!
[Pauses]
Are thoughts are with American Machine tonight but, right now, it’s his tag partner who is making waves throughout the SWF for a BIG win here!

[A documentary-styled hype video is shown now portraying Remo as an unstoppable fighter. Within the jarring sight of the “Alpha Dog” as the ultimate powerhouse, an underlying emotional narrative begins to take form: Can Jack Bruce overcome the dominant hand of Remo? While watching previous footage of Remo’s carnage, especially as it pertains to Jack Bruce, we begin to hear the roughed tone of the “Iron Man” underneath it all.]

[Christian Faith]:
Remo ‘aint anythin’ we’ve seen before. We’ve had [Runaway] Train… Dread… even Khoklov… but…
[Pauses]
There’s somethin’ different about this guy. He’s not a monster; he’s a fighter… A damn good one at that.
[Pauses]
Jack’s [bruce] goin’ to need everything he has to even match up with Remo right now. Does he have it?
[Long pause]
I’m not sure…

[Jerry Eisen]:
He’s [Jack Bruce] made a career out of ‘coming out on top’ when he needs to. That’s the mark of a LEGEND. [Christian] Faith did it… [sam] Strong… Jack’s up there with those kind of names, to be honest.
[Pauses]
The thing is though, sometimes there comes a force that even a LEGEND can’t overcome. It’s time… Age…
[Pauses]
I’m not saying Jack is old; because he’s not. It’s just that… Remo is…
[Pauses]
The kind of freak of nature that takes everything you’ve got… and then some…
[Pauses]
Does Jack have what it takes to win? I know he does…
[Pauses]
CAN he win when it’s Remo across from him? [i}[Long Pause]
[/i]
GOD, I hope so… If not… We could be in a new era in Supreme history… an era that could bring the ENTIRE company to its knees…

[We see a black-and-white image of Jack Bruce lying on the steel rampway from last week (after Remo’s double-clutch kick to the head). The only bit of color stands as the blood on the SWF World Heavyweight Champion’s forehead.]

[After watching this image for a good 10 seconds, sending a message to the viewer, we now transition to the sight of a middle-aged doctor sitting within an exam room.]

[Doctor]:
Mr. Bruce suffered greatly from his incidents with Mr. Richardson. There was a deep laceration to his forehead, a broken rib, a strained neck, and a moderate concussion. His injuries look a lot like what we see from car accident victims.
[Pauses]
If I were Mr. Bruce, I would think twice about competing in an SWF ring again.
[Pauses]
I understand the money, fame, and notoriety is a hard thing to walk away from but….
[Pauses as he thinks about how best to say what’s coming next]
… If I were him, I would think long-term about my health. Do I wrestle again… or…. Do I live a long, healthy, life; free from this kind of violence?
[Pauses; sighs as he sits back in his seat]
I know what decision I would make…

[With a somber look upon his face, we transition away from the doctor and to the sight of Jack Bruce, once again, lying on the steel rampway. He’s out cold… blood on his forehead… his eyes rolling into the back of his head. The sight is shocking at best. That said, it sends a message…. a message that EVEN JACK BRUCE may not have what it takes to STOP Remo!]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Never wrestle again? wow….

Peter Michaels:
He didn’t say he HAD to walk away… just his advice.
[Pauses]
I doubt we’ll see that, though. The fire that was in Jack Bruce last week… That’s not somethin’ ya walk away from. He WANTS Remo… He WANTS revenge!

Duane Fry:
Is revenge possible though? In his condition… against someone like Remo?

Peter Michaels:
Not to mention, it’s all takin’ place in a “Supreme Cell”...

Duane Fry:
… The deadliest match in SWF history.
[sighs]
It’s not looking good for Bruce…

[standing with a broad chest backstage, the consummate hero that is Valiant appears as generically strong as ever. There’s a twinkle in his eye, a strength to his smile, as the “Honorable One” appears unfazed by the mountainous challenge in the “Alpha Dog” Remo. With a red steel SWF backdrop behind him, Valiant begins to speak. In doing so, his tone furthers the notion that he is unafraid of the challenge before him; strong in voice.]

[Valiant]:
He can’t be beat….
[Pauses]
He can’t be stopped….
[Pauses]
… He’s a
machine
… among men….
[Pauses]
Last week, Remo proved that he’s a force to be reckoned with when I failed to take the “Alpha Dog” down.
[Pauses]
I don’t plan on failing here tonight….
[Pauses; confident smile]
I took the last week to study the big man, to learn his tricks, to dive into the mind of the beast.
[Pauses]
I now, more than ever, know EXACTLY how to BEAT… the unbeatable…
[Pauses]
In THAT ring…
[Points off to the right as he continues to look into the lens]
in 30-minutes time… I’m going to stand up for the “Land of Supreme” and BRING the World Heavyweight Championship home…
[Pauses]
To it’s RIGHTFUL owner, Jack Bruce.
[Pauses]
Gear up for a fight, ladies and gentlemen, because that’s EXACTLY what you’re going to get tonight… A good ole’... one-on-one… knock down… drag out…. fight!

[With a confident smile upon his face, the consummate hero Valiant stands unfazed by the challenge ahead.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
Valiant seems confident about his chances tonight. I have to say, I feel like he may have a REAL chance of tripping up the “Alpha Dog.” He’s been studying all week; preparing for their match. That MAY be exactly what is needed to beat him.

Peter Michaels:
BOTH Jack Bruce and Christian Faith have failed to stop Remo. Knowin’ this, ya HAVE to wonder if Valiant is the “guy” to beat the dog.

Duane Fry:
While this is normally left for one man, I feel like it’s fitting here. I have FAITH that Valiant can do it…

Peter Michaels:
Ya know what you’re sayin’ when ya say that, right?

Duane Fry:
Yes… Yes I do. I… have… FAITH… in Valiant!

Peter Michaels:
That’s some lofty words there, Duane….

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Due to Steve Frehley’s unorthodox wrestling style, far more of a tough brawler than a technician, James Prudence tries to hit quick and lock in any form of a submission possible. In this vein, it seems as though he’s trying to keep the “Dark Destroyer” off his feet & in the confines of a bone-breaking hold.

• His approach works rather well early; however, after a minute or two, Frehley starts to muscle his way into the lead. By the midmark, it’s ALL Steve Frehley!

• Prudence tries one last ditch effort as he takes to the air. A flying closeline takes Frehley to the ground; much to the crowd’s dismay. That said, as he takes to the top rope again, he NEVER would have known what was coming next.

• Prudence leaps off the top rope; however, Frehley springs back into action. In doing so, he hits his signature “Frehley’s Comet” on the falling Prudence; connecting as he was about to hit the canvas. As you can expect, this massive impact KO’s Prudence upon impact.

• Frehley scores the 3-count in his favor as he slams his elbow across the unconscious face of his fallen victim.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steve Frehley via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Frehley’s Comet” (Spear)

ENDING TIME:
10:30

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
James Prudence had a good strategy at first but, the thing is, Frehley isn’t one to take a match lying down.
[Chuckles]
He’s a fighter through and through. You can try to break his bones with a submission hold but he’ll LET you break it. Then, he’ll come right after you!

Peter Michaels:
He’s not all there, is he?

Duane Fry:
Not… one…. bit.
[Chuckles, again]
As he’s said before, he MAY have a short career physically but he’s going to give EVERYTHING he has now…. atone for his sins later.

[The final bell tolls as Steve Frehley gains his footing and has his right hand raised as the victor. Displaying his trademark smirk, the “Dark Destroyer” looks and feels like a man on a mission. A mission for what? No one really knows. He just never seems to back down… slow down… or literally stop for a second. That said, Frehley’s moment in the sun is instantly overrun by the cold walk & demeanor of the high-powered agent, Ms. Chase.]

[With a microphone in hand, and the towering Brandon James at her side, Ms. Chase comes to a stop atop the steel rampway as the SWF NATION boos. Seeing this, Frehley calls for a microphone himself. That said, as his music cuts out, it’s Chase who gets the first verbal jab from afar.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Mr. Frehley…
[The SWF NATION boos as she pauses for a brief second]
We have business to attend to.

[steve Frehley]:
Bidness? With you?
[Chuckles to himself in a raspy fashion]
I’ve already turned your lil’ ‘Money’ into a joke. There’s nothin’ left there to beat down…. Between the two of us, he’s nothin’ more than a fat, lazy, b*tch!

[The SWF NATION pops as they respond to Frehley’s typical brutish talking style.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Tisk… Tisk, Mr. Frehley…
[slowly shakes his head]
Your sophomoric attitude continues to leave a stain on this great company.
[Pauses]
But why waste my time telling you something you already know?
[Pauses; SWF NATION boos]
I’ve come out here, Mr. Frehley, with a business proposition that you would be truly stupid to turn down.

[steve Frehley]:
I’ve been called worse…
[smirks in his typical fashion]
What’cha got, Chase? ‘Gotta tell ya though… It better BLOW me away. I’ve been there… beat that…
[Points to Brandon James at her side]
… and it’s about damn time I move on…

[Ms. Chase]:
Mr. Frehley, what I am proposing to you is one more match between you and my client, Brandon James, at “Nothing to Lose.”

[steve Frehley]:
Not winning me over yet…

[Frehley smirks as Chase doesn’t bat an eye; remaining cold.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I understand that, as a simpleton, you need some sense of ‘spin’ to make this match more interesting. Am I right?

[steve Frehley]:
Simple… What?
[Again, chuckles in a raspy fashion to himself]
B*tch, you be throwin’ out fightin’ words…

[Ms. Chase]:
I’ll take that as a yes. Here is your ‘spin’... You, Mr. Frehley, can name the match stipulation… It can be whatever you want it to be. You accept the match and it’s ALL yours…

[Frehley pauses for a second; still smirking. He looks out at the roaring crowd as he entertains the idea. Their excitement seems to amp him up as well.]

[steve Frehley]:
Anything I want?

[Ms. Chase]:
Anything…

[steve Frehley]:
Fine! Let’s do it…
[The SWF NATION pops as Frehley pauses]
BUT this won’t be some sort of normal match. Hell, it won’t even take place between these ropes…
[Points around the ring; never taking his eye contact off of Chase & James as he smirks]
Nah… You’ve NEVER felt sh*t like this before, Lil’ Money…
[Pauses]
In a little over a week, it’ll be you… and me…. A Brooklyn… Street…. Fight!

[The SWF NATION roars as Frehley smirks. Brandon nods his head, lazily smirking himself. Meanwhile, Ms. Chase doesn’t bat an eye still.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I should have known. A street fight?
[shakes her head; disgusted in nature]
You don’t know the first thing about ACTUAL wrestling… So… Of course you’d take the action to the streets.
[Pauses]
That’s fine. My client will embarrass you, once and for all, on your OWN turf; so to speak.

[steve Frehley]:
… Why wait? Get ya a$$ down here, Lil’ one…
[Pauses; smirks in a rebellious fashion]
It’s go time!

[Frehley throws the microphone down as he gears up for a fight in the ring. Meanwhile, the SWF NATION roars with excitement as Brandon James slowly starts to stomp down the steel rampway. “Big Money” is jaw-jacking as he lazily steps in Frehley’s direction (a fact that Frehley is sharing in). Much to the crowd’s disdain though, Ms. Chase speaks out in a stern tone before James gets there.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Not now…
[Pauses; SWF NATION boos as Brandon James comes to a slow halt before the ring]
There’s nothing to gain out of this. Let’s go, Mr. James.

[brandon slowly spins back around, smirking, as he returns to Ms. Chase’s side. As he does so, and the two exit the ringside area, the SWF NATION is heard booing like crazy. Meanwhile, in the ring, Steve Frehley is shown chuckling to himself; shocked by the absurdity of James’ walk-out.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Oh, come on! I wanted to see this one right here… right now!! Why wait for “Nothing to Lose!”

Peter Michaels:
Ms. Chase isn’t going to allow her investment to get physical here tonight it seems. She’s being FAR more protective than she’s been in the past. I wonder why?

Duane Fry:
Does she not trust that James COULD win in a fight between he and Frehley?

Peter Michaels:
So far, he hasn’t been able to…

Duane Fry:
It looks like we have a “Brooklyn Street Fight” set between Frehley and James at “Nothing To Lose.” While we couldn’t get it tonight, I can’t WAIT to see what happens when these two FINALLY clash… possibly for the last time…

Peter Michaels:
What does Chase got in store for Frehley? It’ll be interestin’ to see. She’s not coming into this one without a plan…

Duane Fry:
Luckily, for Frehley, his plan never seems to change but almost ALWAYS seems to work… kick a$$... all day… all night…

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Hannah w/ Valiant

• Valiant meets the stoic Remo in the center of the ring and, as is customary, offer his right hand in a show of respect. Remo looks down at his hand. Then back up as he doesn’t move a muscle. That is until Remo springs into action and lifts Valiant on top of his shoulders with a fireman’s carry. Seconds later, the “Alpha Dog” drops his opponent with a powerful rolling slam; landing atop Valiant upon impact.

• Valiant struggles to get back upright from the start. Standing back, Remo allows Valiant to pull himself back up; however, just as he almost gets there, the “Alpha Dog” explodes in his direction and knocks him BACK to the canvas with a powerful blow.

• Eventually, Valiant is able to reverse the trend as Remo, again, allows him to get upright. This time though, as the heavyweight stomps toward him, the “Honorable Wrestler” lands a quick drop-toe-hold. Remo hits a nearby turnbuckle hard; slowing him down.

• Taking advantage, Valiant holds up his end of the fight and keeps Remo reeling. It doesn’t last very long though. With time, Remo springs back into power as the two go back-and-forth.

• Val attempts a “V-Split” (Falcon Arrow Suplex) but is unable to lift Remo off the canvas. He tries again; however, it’s eventually reversed into a power suplex of his own (Remo).

• It feels as though Remo may be pulling away but, before that’s possible, Valiant tries one last rebounding effort. At first, he looks triumphant as he builds up his strength. With time though, Remo catches Valiant attempting a crossbody block off the ropes. In doing so, Remo throws his opponent over with a ring-rattling fallaway slam!

• In the end, Remo is able to force a dazed Valiant into his signature “The Destroyer” (Dominator). However, that’s not enough. Remo then hits the move again… and once more… (3-times in all) before finally going for a pin. As you can expect, there’s no kickout from Valiant.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Remo via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Destroyer” (Dominator) x3

ENDING TIME:
15:28

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
The POWER of Remo is shocking… LITERALLY… shocking…

Peter Michaels:
Valiant looked good out there. He fought… and fought… and fought… BUT… it wasn’t enough to get the job done.

Duane Fry:
Was the 3 “Destroyers” necessary, though?

Peter Michaels:
Not one bit. He’s sending a message here… to Jack Bruce… to the SWF Board… to the SWF NATION… everyone… The “Alpha Dog” wants us to know that he CAN’T be stopped.

Duane Fry:
Do you think he can be?

Peter Michaels:
I’d like to think so… but… I’m not sure anymore…

Duane Fry:
That’s a scary thought…

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/Angles/Remo_zpsvpyhptw7.jpg

POST-MATCH CELEBRATION

INVOLVED:
Remo

“Big… Bad… Unstoppable..."

[As Valiant lies unconscious, on his back, in the center of the ring, the towering “Alpha Dog” stands over his fallen victim. He looks down in a cold, stoic fashion for a few seconds as if to say: “Get up… I dare you…” Seconds later, he looks up at the booing SWF NATION before him; still holding the same stoic stare. Grabbing the stolen SWF World Heavyweight Championship from his corner of the ring, slowly, the thick-muscular heavyweight raises the title on high in a dominant fashion (as if he were the real champion). Ultimately, SupremeTV goes off the air with this powerful sight. Meanwhile, the question remains… WHO can stop Remo?]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
WHO… can STOP… Remo?!?!

Peter Michaels:
I ‘aint sure, Duane. We’ve seen some powerhouses in the SWF before but… Nothin’ like this.

Duane Fry:
In a matter of a month, Remo has brought the greatest wrestling company in the WORLD to its knees! I never thought I’d see the day…

Peter Michaels:
We need a hero; someone to stand up to the “Alpha Dog”... to bring the SWF back to where it once was!

Duane Fry:
Will that hero be Jack Bruce at “Nothing to Lose?”

Peter Michaels:
He’s got a good chance but…
[Pauses; sighs]
SO far, he hasn’t been able to topple the big man.

Duane Fry:
Let’s hope he can…. We need it… We ALL… need it to happen…

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/Bottom_zpsusuwywre.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/SWF_NewEra/SupremeTV/END_zps7ksazxty.jpg

EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B

VERDICT:
This show increased our popularity in 3 regions but lost popularity in 11 regions

ATTENDANCE:
15,000 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
13.41 (+ 1.02)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

MAIN EVENT:
Bryan Vessey defeated Koshiro Ino
(B-)

ATTENDANCE:
10,000 (out of 10,000)

TV RATING:
7.01 (+ 0.14)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 5 vs. TCW – 0

I have so much to say about this one that I will separate in topics:

* The same, but different: I'm really enjoying that the characters have almost the same personas as your last SWF dynasty, but in this one they have a new "look", so to speak. Jack Bruce is still Jack F'n Bruce, but no longer the rebel contender, but the five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time... FIVE-TIME SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Remo is still a beast, but now he's a destructive force of nature, Valiant is still honrable, but now he doesn't look like the overly serious one of the last dynasty. Angry Gilmore is still angry, but now he's in tweener territory, etc.

* Board of Directors: Great twist on the main storyline with the Board of Directors. It brings the polarizing personalities of the Eisen brothers to the spotlight, gives Christian Faith a Triple-H like approach (occasional wrestling legend and strong authority figure) and puts Ana Garcia (or Annelise Eisen) some unexpected intrigue.

* Prime Time!: I see you're still high on Des Davids. Seeing him getting pushed while still on a tag-team with AM is a cool inversion of how the Prime Time push happened at the other dynasty. I just hope Joe Sexy lives longer to see this...

*Greed is good...: This version of John Greed is... unsettling. I can feel the Bray Wyatt vibes from it's promos, but I can see some even darker twist to it, since SWF is more risque than WWE. I think there's a bright future for him...

In closing, every storyline is moving in a good pace and I'm looking forward to the future. I just hope your grades improve, I mean, they're not bad, but you're still losing popularity, so... good luck with that.

While we doing this, i might as well tell my opinion. I personally think this diary is.... eh. Why is that? Well let me explain myself.

• The Artstyle: It is really offsetting, I get that you are trying to make it look like the SWF is in a shock period but the Red and Yellow scheme doesnt really give that vibe, I have to give props to the Black you use as your third colour.
  • The Writing: Your Writing style remains top notch, but the problem is the story. In your previous SWF Diary, the story always gave me the vibe of the golden statue of Eisens Empire, but here it feels like you are trying to make the statue feel broken but it only feels like a silver statue.
  • The Workers: As Charlie said before me, the wrestler feel the same but different, and that is not a bad thing. but i want to say the pushing of Des Davids really feels like a roman reigns push. In your former diary Des`s push was really slow. Even in one year he was lower midcarder and became a main eventer, it never felt out of place or forced, but here he is central in the first place by winning Supreme Opportunity and then teaming with Gilmore and being a main player in the Money vs Gilmore rivalry. In one month.

So basicly, I think this diary is eh. its not bad but neither good. Sorry but that is my honest opinion.

Thank you to Mister & Rox for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated!

I have so much to say about this one that I will separate in topics:

* The same, but different: I'm really enjoying that the characters have almost the same personas as your last SWF dynasty, but in this one they have a new "look", so to speak. Jack Bruce is still Jack F'n Bruce, but no longer the rebel contender, but the five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time... FIVE-TIME SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Remo is still a beast, but now he's a destructive force of nature, Valiant is still honrable, but now he doesn't look like the overly serious one of the last dynasty. Angry Gilmore is still angry, but now he's in tweener territory, etc.

The characters do have a lot in common with the LEGENDS approach. It's hard not to. Characters like John Greed, Valiant, Squeeky McClean, and Lobster Warrior are all quite different than what we saw then but there's still enough comparison there. That'll change as the months go on. Some of the bigger names are in line for A LOT of change.

* Board of Directors: Great twist on the main storyline with the Board of Directors. It brings the polarizing personalities of the Eisen brothers to the spotlight, gives Christian Faith a Triple-H like approach (occasional wrestling legend and strong authority figure) and puts Ana Garcia (or Annelise Eisen) some unexpected intrigue.

I've really enjoyed the Board of Directors approach so far. It allows for a lot of opportunities. As was above, there's a lot that's bound to happen from here on out... buckle up ;)

* Prime Time!: I see you're still high on Des Davids. Seeing him getting pushed while still on a tag-team with AM is a cool inversion of how the Prime Time push happened at the other dynasty. I just hope Joe Sexy lives longer to see this...

It's a change up from how the "All-Americans" fell through in LEGENDS. This time around, they're still connected but, in this case, AM has become (at least now) as the collateral damage for Davids want to step into the Gilmore/Money feud.

*Greed is good...: This version of John Greed is... unsettling. I can feel the Bray Wyatt vibes from it's promos, but I can see some even darker twist to it, since SWF is more risque than WWE. I think there's a bright future for him...

John Greed has a comparison to Bray Wyatt these days; however, you hit the nail on the head: His tenure will be FAR more crazy than what the WWE allowed Wyatt. It's going to be A LOT of fun to write!

In closing, every storyline is moving in a good pace and I'm looking forward to the future. I just hope your grades improve, I mean, they're not bad, but you're still losing popularity, so... good luck with that.

Thank you, Mister!

I appreciate the feedback. I agree, the grades need to get better but, truthfully, that's been my problem since the very day I started playing TEW. ha.

While we doing this, i might as well tell my opinion. I personally think this diary is.... eh. Why is that? Well let me explain myself.

Thank you, Rox, for your viewpoint on the project. I wanted to respond to what you've said.

[*]The Artstyle: It is really offsetting, I get that you are trying to make it look like the SWF is in a shock period but the Red and Yellow scheme doesnt really give that vibe, I have to give props to the Black you use as your third colour.

It's underlying, really. I could have gone with a dark, broken up, image behind the wrestlers; however, we're still dealing with an SE company. So, the red and yellow is a feel that I wanted to run with (even with the story the way it is). It's really telling a story on two fronts. The color tells of an SE company (the outer view) -- bright and in your face -- That said, the company itself is in a state of flux and barely holding on by the theoretical pieces of tape they've laid down.

[*]The Writing: Your Writing style remains top notch, but the problem is the story. In your previous SWF Diary, the story always gave me the vibe of the golden statue of Eisens Empire, but here it feels like you are trying to make the statue feel broken but it only feels like a silver statue.

The Eisen's were the epitome of wrestling strength during LEGENDS. Even with Richard Eisen attacked, Jerry & Eric stepped in with very strong personalities and fought against Rich Money. That said, THAT part of the fight didn't come until a good 5-6 months into the story. Right now, with Richard's passing only coming a month earlier, there's an obvious vulnerability to the family. They aren't as strong as they once were without the "Supreme Patriarch."

As you alluded to above, the SWF is "broken" right now; however, no one really knows how to 'fix it' as Richard isn't here to do what he does best -- guide the company successfully. As is customary with a lot of my recent projects, there's a "coming of age" story there (both for the SWF as a company and those who are attempting to lead it).

[*]The Workers: As Charlie said before me, the wrestler feel the same but different, and that is not a bad thing. but i want to say the pushing of Des Davids really feels like a roman reigns push. In your former diary Des`s push was really slow. Even in one year he was lower midcarder and became a main eventer, it never felt out of place or forced, but here he is central in the first place by winning Supreme Opportunity and then teaming with Gilmore and being a main player in the Money vs Gilmore rivalry. In one month.

Des Davids, right now, is truthfully IN a Roman Reigns push. He won the "New Year's Revolution" match (which Captain Atomic won in the previous dynasty) and is now in the middle of the Angry Gilmore/Rich Money feud. This is for two reasons...

1) Honestly, I need strong babyfaces to help balance the SWF. In LEGENDS, the heels ran the place. There were MORE stronger heels than babyfaces (to me, at least). In this case, I need some young 'meat' to step up and play a stronger role as a babyface (especially given where we are going). If I don't do it now, then I run the risk of the entire company being TOO heel-shifted. Does he feel like he belongs? No. I've tried to write that into the story that, even though he's in the match (or around them), he doesn't really have that 'main event feel' yet. That will come with time & development. So, more or less, it's necessity.

2) To tell the story of Des Davids. Very seldemly do I allow a Goldberg/Reigns push. That's not my booking style. Does that mean I'll never run with that kind of story? No. It's still an intriguing story (if done right). This will not be the "Prime Time" Davids. He's going to be a very different character. That said, in LEGENDS I didn't NEED him to be a bigger name early; so, he teetered on the edge of the 'main event'. Now, he may get there faster... he may not. That remains to be seen.

So basicly, I think this diary is eh. its not bad but neither good. Sorry but that is my honest opinion.

No need to be sorry, Rox. I'm no newbie to having readers not 'feeling' my current project (or what I'm doing with it in that moment). Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all. Like in LEGENDS, I chalk up everyone's response to that of them being an IWC member (both positive and negative of the project). It makes it feel more realistic to me (as any decision made in TNA/WWE would be talked about in the same light).

I can see why the project feels 'eh' so far. I'm not going to argue with you there. That said, things are about to shift BIG TIME following "Nothing to Lose." I needed to 'set the stage' up until now. In turn, I needed to give the current culture its own due. From that PPV on, the shift within the SWF (in response to the current 'chaotic' culture) is about to REALLY take hold.

Loved the show buddy, and loved reading the feedback and your responses. I crave some feedback like that for my NOTBPW vs CGC diary, so please Rox, feel free to check it out and let me know what works/doesn't for you. It gives us, as writers, a different viewpoint as what we think is good, may not be good in other people's eyes.

For me, this project is improving with every show and news report. You've written for the SWF a number of times, and I've enjoyed them all but this one feels different, in a way that I could never make a WWE game feel different after spending over 2 years on my first diary with them. For you to take a character like Greed, who you've written for countless times, and turn him into the character he is here is remarkable, and should be applauded.

Let's hope the Sports Entertainment giants can come out of this 'dark age' with some new stars like Valiant, Des Davids, Greed and co. to take over from the part-timers and veterans! Good luck to you my friend, and keep it up!

Love the show can't wait to see where it goes from here. I agree you have to push a baby face up closer to the main event, SWF is way to lopsided to the heel side and the heels are really good heels. The face side is weak with and aging Faith and Frehley whose match grades at least when I play are weak. That leaves Bruce who is excellent and always pulls great angle ratings and decent match ratings. So if it's not Davids for me it's Atomic you have to push to balance it out.

Loved the show buddy, and loved reading the feedback and your responses. I crave some feedback like that for my NOTBPW vs CGC diary, so please Rox, feel free to check it out and let me know what works/doesn't for you. It gives us, as writers, a different viewpoint as what we think is good, may not be good in other people's eyes.

100% agree. I know that my projects/shows/storylines won't be everyone's cup of tea. It's impossible to ever meet what everyone wants. In the end, I choose what I want to do based upon what I'd love to see & then read the feedback of what others thought. I'll make some changes, if need be, but, for the most part, it's just good to know what others are thinking.

I actually agree with Rox. Every project takes a bit to get 'good'. We've gotta work through the kinks as a writer &, in doing so, will get to a better product overall. Where LEGENDS left off was MUCH more in depth than where it started. You're kind stuck (at least in my thinking) what the game gives you for the first month or two. After that, after you've given the current culture (how the game is supposed to start based upon in-game data), you can start to evolve the company as you see fit (or as the story sees fit).

There's no Rich Money to curb the company in his favor this time around. That said, the chaotic nature of the "Dark Age" in the SWF is bringing about a greater chance for evolution. We tend to change the most when faced with great uncertainty/stress. This is exactly how the SWF should be perceived right now.

Eventually, we'll need a hero to save the day....

For me, this project is improving with every show and news report. You've written for the SWF a number of times, and I've enjoyed them all but this one feels different, in a way that I could never make a WWE game feel different after spending over 2 years on my first diary with them. For you to take a character like Greed, who you've written for countless times, and turn him into the character he is here is remarkable, and should be applauded.

I have to admit. It's been tough to truly remove myself from LEGENDS. For the longest time, I wanted to go back to the SWF; however, was afraid the project would end up as proverbial 'next great QB' following the legend who's retired. Eventually, I knew I had to write what I wanted to write; trying to face my own fear of the 'next SWF project after LEGENDS'. To do so, I would need to change what I could (but not just for the sake of changing; because I wanted to).

"Dark Age" has a very different feel than "LEGENDS" but it's necessary. Sure, there are moments or characters that will be the same. It's hard to totally get away from it. Just know that, for me, I'm trying my best to tell a different story. Will it always hit hard & make something memorable"? No. Truthfully, there's probably a greater chance that most things will fall short to what I did for those 2-years prior.

It's my hope, long term, that neither project is really weighed against the other (even though I know they will be). I'm looking at it as two separate stories; if not worlds. It's much like the many renditions of our favorite comic books (just a new take on a character or story each time).

If "LEGENDS" was the box office action smash...

"Dark Age" is more the Dark Knight....

Let's hope the Sports Entertainment giants can come out of this 'dark age' with some new stars like Valiant, Des Davids, Greed and co. to take over from the part-timers and veterans! Good luck to you my friend, and keep it up!

The SWF is in dire need of some young stars right now. If you look at the roster as it stands now, the majority of the big names are all 'part-timers'. Faith, Vengeance, McClean, Lobbie, Jack Bruce (40 now), Joe Sexy, etc., these guys are all pushing up there in age. Most of them won't be a major player in the next 2-3 years alone.

You DO have the likes of Remo & Steve Frehley as main event stars who are younger. That said, it's really just them.

Valiant & Gilmore, darlings if you will, are even in the mid-30's by now. They're not out of the realm of a major push BUT they aren't 22-32 (what I consider young as a wrestler -- with their career ahead of them). The trajectory of mid 30's is at the top of their career mountain. After that, you're on your way down... Before that, you're on your way up. I need more people 'on their way up' getting a chance to 'make it'.

Side note: Thank you for the 'good luck' note, my friend! I appreciate that :)

Love the show can't wait to see where it goes from here. I agree you have to push a baby face up closer to the main event, SWF is way to lopsided to the heel side and the heels are really good heels. The face side is weak with and aging Faith and Frehley whose match grades at least when I play are weak. That leaves Bruce who is excellent and always pulls great angle ratings and decent match ratings. So if it's not Davids for me it's Atomic you have to push to balance it out.

The SWF IS very lopsided toward the heels. I made things worse, in this regard, during my time booking "LEGENDS." I tend to enjoy booking heels more than babyfaces (really, we probably all think this way) &, coming up, I do have some prominent heels to make a major impact. That said, we need a handful of babyfaces who will ultimately stand UP to those heels and become the heroes in all of this. Will Des Davids be that guy? I'm not sure yet. I have to see more out of him. I'm on the fence with what I've seen so far; however, he needs more overness to even know for sure (what he can do).

Atomic is a favorite of mine; however, this version of him will be different versus "LEGENDS." He's more of a crazed, wide-eyed, shaking, psychopath with a go-switch that's always on. In "LEGENDS", he was more of a muscle-guy (I likened him to Ryback there). In this project, I can't really liken him to anyone... He's more comic-book figure than wrestler in my eyes. Will HE get a singles run? Maybe. Right now, with wanting to strengthen the tag team division, I plan to keep him with Jungle Jack for the foreseeable future.

The SWF is in dire need of some young stars right now. If you look at the roster as it stands now, the majority of the big names are all 'part-timers'. Faith, Vengeance, McClean, Lobbie, Jack Bruce (40 now), Joe Sexy, etc., these guys are all pushing up there in age. Most of them won't be a major player in the next 2-3 years alone.

You DO have the likes of Remo & Steve Frehley as main event stars who are younger. That said, it's really just them.

Valiant & Gilmore, darlings if you will, are even in the mid-30's by now. They're not out of the realm of a major push BUT they aren't 22-32 (what I consider young as a wrestler -- with their career ahead of them). The trajectory of mid 30's is at the top of their career mountain. After that, you're on your way down... Before that, you're on your way up. I need more people 'on their way up' getting a chance to 'make it'.

Side note: Thank you for the 'good luck' note, my friend! I appreciate that :)

The SWF does need some new blood. Its always a goal when I run them, no doubt. But the situation at the top doesn't seem abnormal to me. It seems, rather, fairly traditional. Because guys hitting the top in their mid 30s isn't abnormal at all, at least by the traditional standards of the industry. The way that the WWE does stuff now might be throwing off our perception a bit, but traditionally, a worker being "on top" by their mid 20s is a rare thing.

A few examples... Steve Austin was 34 when he won the WWF world title for the first time in 1998. Bret Hart was 35. Shawn Michaels was young for the WWF back then, at 30 years old. Chris Jericho was 31. Mick Foley was 33. Triple H was also 30. There are plenty more examples. There are a few guys who did it younger, but a lot of them are more recent. Traditionally, its a combination of guys not necessarily coming into the business when they are really young and also "having to put your time in". So having the likes of Gilmore and Valiant and even Rogue hitting the top level in their mid 30s is actually rather normal, in my view.

Just my two cents. Enjoying the ride and always reading, bud.

The SWF does need some new blood. Its always a goal when I run them, no doubt. But the situation at the top doesn't seem abnormal to me. It seems, rather, fairly traditional. Because guys hitting the top in their mid 30s isn't abnormal at all, at least by the traditional standards of the industry. The way that the WWE does stuff now might be throwing off our perception a bit, but traditionally, a worker being "on top" by their mid 20s is a rare thing.

A few examples... Steve Austin was 34 when he won the WWF world title for the first time in 1998. Bret Hart was 35. Shawn Michaels was young for the WWF back then, at 30 years old. Chris Jericho was 31. Mick Foley was 33. Triple H was also 30. There are plenty more examples. There are a few guys who did it younger, but a lot of them are more recent. Traditionally, its a combination of guys not necessarily coming into the business when they are really young and also "having to put your time in". So having the likes of Gilmore and Valiant and even Rogue hitting the top level in their mid 30s is actually rather normal, in my view.

Just my two cents. Enjoying the ride and always reading, bud.

You know, I guess I didn't realize their ages when they won the title. I was watching at that time; however, it was the beginning of my 'wrestling viewing days'. I thought they were younger than they were. That does shed new light on the current state of the SWF roster.

Thanks for the heads up, PA! Always good to see/read your comments show up in one of my dynasties!

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/PWH%20News/PWHNews_zps48c1507f.jpg

SWF NEWS: BIG SMACK SCOTT SUSPENDED, CREATIVE HIGH ON JOHN GREED, BUMFHOLES SEEING A CHANGE?, JOANNE RODRIGUEZ COMING TO SWF?, 2ND GENERATION STAR SIGNS WITH THE SWF

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/RiseofDOA/PWH%20News/SeanRivers_zpsa2333c38.jpg

BIG SMACK SCOTT SUSPENDED FOR 28-DAYS

Initial reports are hazy; however, it appears that Big Smack Scott has been suspended by SWF management for 28-days citing an infraction of the SWF Health Program. For years, it has been rumored that BSS has been using steroids in which to counteract the effects of his advancing age/mounting injuries. Whether this is what triggered his infraction or not, it sounds as though the SWF veteran will be away from action for the next month. What will this mean for Kurt Laramee? Not much is known about that at this time. Someone within the “inner circle” of the Eisen family claims that Laramee will most likely suffer because of his partner’s suspension.

SWF CREATIVE HIGH ON JOHN GREED

Our insider within SWF creative has claimed that John Greed is in line for a major push in 2015. While a veteran of the company, Greed hasn’t had much chance to really shine since rising up the ranks. That appears to be changing in recent weeks. “He’s being watched closely by SWF management. They think he has ‘it’” is the exact quote we received from our insider. One has to wonder though, at 34, has John Greed’s “glory days” as a physical wrestler already passed? Is he receiving a push too late to really make a major impact? That remains to be seen. Either way, the newly dubbed “Awakened” wrestler appears to be finally getting his chance to ‘shine’.

CHANGE COMING FOR BUMFHOLES?

The Amazing Bumfholes have been a staple of the SWF tag team division for years now. Their lovable, simpleton, teen idol gimmicks have brought countless comedic moments; however, it appears their collective personas may be in line for a change. Thus far, we don’t know what this ‘change’ is all about but it’s being rumored to be a major shift for the young fliers. Whether it’s true or not, the Bumfholes are obviously receiving another push in 2015.

JOANNE RODRIGUEZ TO SIGN WITH THE SWF?

It’s been rumored for weeks now that the SWF is potentially interested in developing a women’s division. To add gasoline to the flame, Joanne Rodriguez was seen visiting SWF headquarters in New England recently. The internet darling of AAA-fame has often been heralded for not jumping to the USPW women’s division; citing the childish nature of their product as the reasoning for not going. It appears as though the SWF’s more risque nature may be beneficial as it pertains to pulling Rodriguez on-board.

SWF SIGNS 2ND GENERATION WRESTLER, MATTHEW KEITH

Despite his father having a major falling out with the SWF, it appears as though Matthew Keith will be debuting with the “Land of Supreme” in the near future. The 2nd generation wrestler has been dubbed as a ‘hot prospect’ on the indy scene for years now; however, this marks the first major opportunity for the young technician. There is no word as to when Keith will debut, or who he’ll first work with, but it’s been rumored that he could lock-up with Brandon James.

TAGS:
SWF – Big Smack Scott – John Greed – Randy Bumfhole – Zimmy Bumfhole – Joanne Rodriguez – Matthew Keith – Sam Keith

<hr color="black">

© 2014 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

You know, I guess I didn't realize their ages when they won the title. I was watching at that time; however, it was the beginning of my 'wrestling viewing days'. I thought they were younger than they were. That does shed new light on the current state of the SWF roster.

Thanks for the heads up, PA! Always good to see/read your comments show up in one of my dynasties!

I'm really bad for predicting anymore. I see predictions up, mean to go back and do it later, and then never do. So I'll apologize in advance for that.

And yeah, I don't think too many people realize the ages. To be fair, they don't focus on it on screen unless the person is young or old. And starting with The Rock and Triple H, it became more common to see some younger guys get, culminating in the likes of Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar in the early 00s. Now we don't bat an eye, but we also seem to have a tendency to measure by how long someone has been on TV as much as how old they actually are. Its interesting to look. The Undertaker was young - 26, I believe. Randy Savage was 36. Ultimate Warrior was around 31. So don't be thinking a 34-38 year old first time world champ is odd lol

In other words, give Brandon the belt :-)

In other words, give Brandon the belt :-)

I wish I could rely on Brandon James to carry the strap. I really like the guy. Sadly, in LEGENDS and so far, he always seems to find a way not to produce the grade levels needed to be the World Champion. I'm hoping I can see something 'great' from him with time. If he can show a better output this time around THEN you may see that down the road... ;)

I really don't feel like the diary is being eh, but it's not been something else so far, unlike your last SWF diary, but it is extremely early to say that. Anyways, I'm also really enjoying what you've been doing with Greed so far, and I can't wait to see if the Zimster splits up from his brother once again.

this is my first time reading one of your diaries and I can see why others hold your diaries in high regard. I really like the layout its easy to follow the shows and the write ups. The story you are telling is very good, Remo is a bad ass and being portrayed as one in great fashion.

The Family Board of Directors is a great Dynamic. With it being comprised of 2 active wreslters and 2 non wrestlers the different point of views have come off very well with your story telling. Im looking forward to seeing how successful Des Davis upward climb will be.

looking forward to reading more and good luck

Archived