Mods by Fleisch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is your new mod coming along? :)

It's kind of taken a backseat at the moment with getting the fixes done for the real world data (as well as the unplanned August update for RWC). I'll probably get back to it in September when I have some time off work.

Jesus. I must have been having difficulty last update with the women. That's the 4th or 5th set as male haha. I shall get her changed. Thanks.

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda amusing you're having this issue in the midst of this recent women's movement in sports and WWE? :D

I love that you added Sara Lee. But I didn't see Patrick Clark.

Did you add any other of the Tough Enough ppl?

Thanks every one for your updates for RWC. So far this is my to do list when I receive it back;

Various Title updates

Add Jun Kasai

Add Chris Melendez

Add Shadow MX

Add Vader (+relationship to son)

Change TNA Contracts

Decrease TNA's US overness

Add Patrick Clark - Was my pick to win TE but alas...

Add Sara Lee (She's hot so I'm adding her)

Add Speedball Mike Bailey

Set Tyler Bates to 19 not 23

Add Pastor William Eaver (If not already added)

Kagetora injury 6 months (Unsure what)

Magnus now Nick Aldis in GFW

Bobby Roode PPA with GFW

David Otunga Retired (Set as personality for now as we don't ever see him wrestle)

Set Jessie McKay's NXT name to Jessie

Set KC Cassidy's NXT name to Cassie

Remove Mickie James from TNA

Retire Serena Deeb

Retire Josh Alexander

Add Mysteziz and Averno a strong friendship

Set Kana to on hiatus

Add The New California Dolls to STARDOM (Cheerleader Melissa & Chelsea Diamond)

Ezekial Jackson (Increase Egotistical personality)

Set Tessa Blanchard dating Riccochet

So those things don't need to be said now. Anything else, feel free to post them and I'll add them to the list. Whether I get PhenomenalPats work or not though I will be doing these on Friday and then I'll either have to import one to the other. Only because after this weekend I have very scarce time to do anything on it. :)

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda amusing you're having this issue in the midst of this recent women's movement in sports and WWE? :D

My secrets out. I am really a cyborg sent from 1942, here to ensure all women get their aprons back on and get into that kitchen! That chicken isn't going to cook itself you know! (awaits this being taken out of context). :D

I love that you added Sara Lee. But I didn't see Patrick Clark.

Did you add any other of the Tough Enough ppl?

Patrick Clark is on my to do list as I forgot to add him this month. I got side tracked and thought I'd added him - but didn't.

Quick adds,

Jessie McKay is no longer using "Jessie" as her NXT name...she now goes by "Billie Kay".

KC Cassidy is now being billed as Peyton Royce, and no longer Cassidy.

Thanks for these. I shall get them changed.

I notice you have retired Chuck Taylor, he is still scheduled for numerous more shows including the CHIKARA King of Trios in September. On his twitter he has started selling shirts of "Dustin's Retirement Tour 2015" so if he is retiring then it will be after that tour so still has a few months left in him yet.

Also Chuck Taylor is the king of working the "marks" and had a tryout recently with WWE that allegedly went well so there is speculation from various people in the know that he could be alluding to the character retiring as he will be signing an NXT contract for a new character.

One thing is for sure he still has numerous bookings over coming months pencilled in so should not be retired.

I notice you have retired Chuck Taylor, he is still scheduled for numerous more shows including the CHIKARA King of Trios in September. On his twitter he has started selling shirts of "Dustin's Retirement Tour 2015" so if he is retiring then it will be after that tour so still has a few months left in him yet.

Also Chuck Taylor is the king of working the "marks" and had a tryout recently with WWE that allegedly went well so there is speculation from various people in the know that he could be alluding to the character retiring as he will be signing an NXT contract for a new character.

One thing is for sure he still has numerous bookings over coming months pencilled in so should not be retired.

Might be myself getting worked here and I'll be glad if it is but he said this in a reddit AMA

"There's no options for me right now. None of the bigger promotions want me. Not ROH or TNA or Lucha Underground or WWE. "

Dude is 29 and I can conceivably see him retiring after his retirement tour is over.

I’ve seen that Lucha Underground isn’t updated and I thought to list here the changes I’ve made for my game, perhaps they are useful for you.

New signings:

Aero Star -> Face, Supernatural

Bengala -> Face, Classic Tecnico

Drago -> Face, Supernatural

Melina -> Heel, Old School Heel

Other changes:

Angelico -> Fearless

Black Lotus -> Heel

Blue Demon -> Heel

Catrina -> Witch

Daivari -> Rich Snob

Texano -> Face, Patriot

Fenix -> Supernatural

Ivelisse -> Tomboy

Mundo -> Heel, Classic Rudo, Manager: Melina

King Cuerno -> Man On A Mission

Marty the Moth -> Weirdo

Mil Muertes -> Deadman

Pentagon -> Occult, Manager: Vampiro

Son of Havoc -> Classic Tecnico

Super Fly -> Heel, Classic Rudo, No mask

Might be myself getting worked here and I'll be glad if it is but he said this in a reddit AMA

"There's no options for me right now. None of the bigger promotions want me. Not ROH or TNA or Lucha Underground or WWE. "

Dude is 29 and I can conceivably see him retiring after his retirement tour is over.

I appreciate that however nobody knows how long the retirement tour would even be, most likely it would be until the end of the year (to finish COTI etc.) which means he certainly should not be down as retired in any database yet

I’ve seen that Lucha Underground isn’t updated and I thought to list here the changes I’ve made for my game, perhaps they are useful for you.

New signings:

Aero Star -> Face, Supernatural

Bengala -> Face, Classic Tecnico

Drago -> Face, Supernatural

Melina -> Heel, Old School Heel

Other changes:

Angelico -> Fearless

Black Lotus -> Heel

Blue Demon -> Heel

Catrina -> Witch

Daivari -> Rich Snob

Texano -> Face, Patriot

Fenix -> Supernatural

Ivelisse -> Tomboy

Mundo -> Heel, Classic Rudo, Manager: Melina

King Cuerno -> Man On A Mission

Marty the Moth -> Weirdo

Mil Muertes -> Deadman

Pentagon -> Occult, Manager: Vampiro

Son of Havoc -> Classic Tecnico

Super Fly -> Heel, Classic Rudo, No mask

Thanks for those. I'm in the process of updating Lucha Underground so this comes in handy. I thought I'd added Bengala to LU? Having looked, I haven't! I must remember it is Ricky Marvins version of the character and not the CMLL version because that caused me a load of confusion last time!

Chuck taylor taken off the retirement list and put back in CHIKARA. Forgot what other promotions he's in so if any one knows then please let me! Thanks.

Going to work on this a little tonight and tomorrow and then it will be over to PhenomenalPat who will be doing an update and check on the women, and potential addition of a promotion.

I have my own additions to make too, so hopefully it should be a good update in October.

I think you should add Ronda Rousey to debut later in the game, as she recently said to an interviewer, "After this fight with Cyborg, I think it may be time for a change of careers, but anything can happen!". And considering she has worked for WWE before, maybe add her to the performance centre dojo? I am just throwoing ideas here!

Updates so far for next release (October-ish)

Added Cho Sento Puroresu FMW (FMW)

Added Buxx Belmar (alter ego - Busty Love)

Added Jessika Black

Added Yuga Hayashi (alter ego - El Lindaman)

Added Colby Corino (alter-ego American Tiger)

Added Lil' Nate (alter-ego HUSTLE Kamen Green)

Added Atsushi Onita

Added Flying Kid Ichihara (alter-ego Ebessan II)

Added Yukihide Ueno (alter-ego Choden Senshi Battle Ranger)

Added The Winger (alter-ego The W*INGER)

Added Yukihiro Kanemura (alter-ego #1 W*INGER Kanemura, alter-ego #2 Kintaro Kanemura)

Added Ricky Fuji

Added Hideki Hosaka

Added Mammoth Sasaki

Added Hayabusa

Added Cyrus Fees

Added Alter Ego - Apollo Crews (Uhaa Nation)

Added Alter Ego - KATAKARI MAX (Steve Corino)

Added Alter Ego - Punch the C (Kentaro Shiga)

Added Alter Ego - El Hatena Uno (Lizmark Jr.)

Added Alter Ego - El Hatena Dos (Rey Bucaneero)

Added Alter Ego - HUSTLE Kamen Silver (Sicodelico Jr)

Added Alter Ego - Metalico (Unmasked version)

Added Alter Ego - Peyton Royce (KC Cassidy)

Added Alter Ego - Billie Kay (Jessie McKay)

Added Alter Ego - Jimmy Kagetora (KAGETORA)

Added Alter Ego - Monster Kamen Black (KAGETORA)

Changed Default Name: Deucalion now known as Stephen King

Added Blood Relation - Steve Corino & Colby Corino

Added Blood Relation - Allison Danger & Colby Corino

Added Strong Friendship - Ricky Fuji & Jushin Lyger

Set Sara Lee to female

Set Chelsea Diamond to female

Set Janey B to female

Set Stephanie Scope to female

Changed DOB - Holly Rocamora

Changed Debut - Holly Rocamora

Lifestyle Change - Mr. Niebla (Drink)

Removed Hiatus - April Davids

Removed Hiatus - Jim Cornette

Removed Hiatus - Lady Apache

Removed Hiatus - Nick Gage

Retired - Pepe Casas

Removed Contract - Scott Hall (GFW)

Removed Contract - Fuego Rudo (NCW)

Removed Contract - Bruiser Blackwell (NCW)

Removed Contract - Jack Frost (NCW)

Removed Contract - Marc Mercer (NCW)

Removed Contract - Stew Corvus (NCW)

Added Contract - Buxx Belmar (CZW & NCW)

Added Contract - Jessika Black (NCW)

Added Contract - Yuga Hayashi (Dragon Gate)

Added Contract - Aero Star (Lucha Underground)

Added Contract - Colby Corino (ROH)

Added Contract - Cyrus Fees (GFW)

Added Contract - Atsushi Onita (FMW)

Added Contract - Drago (Lucha Underground)

Added Contract - Bengali (Lucha Underground)

Added Contract - Yukihide Ueno (FMW)

Added Contract - Kai (FMW)

Added Contract - NOSAWA (FMW)

Added Contract - Flying Kid Ichihara (FMW)

Added Contract - The Winger (FMW)

Added Contract - Yukihiro Kanemura (FMW)

Added Contract - Ricky Fuji (FMW)

Added Contract - Mammoth Sasaki (FMW)

Added Contract - Hideki Hosaka (FMW)

Added Contract - Hayabusa (FMW)

Added Contract - Miss Mongol (FMW)

Added Contract - Ray (FMW)

Popularity Reduction - Edge

Heel Turn - Myzteziz

Set Millenials stable to Inactive

Added Stable - Los Hijos del Infierno (CMLL)

Added FMW Brass Knuckles Heavyweight Title (set to retired - Lineages complete)

Added FMW Brass Knuckles Tag Team (set to retired - Lineages complete)

Added WEW Heavyweight Title (Lineages complete)

Titles Updated: 1st August 2015

I am currently in the midst of updating Genadis 2001 WCW Lives mod. I asked for permission many moons ago and got started on it as a side project. It will not be a complete rehash as I will be adding a lot more to it such as alter-egos, title histories of those not in it.

WCW won't be the same either as Brian Bedol will be their owner with Eric Bischoff only taking on the booker role, as well as a bit of a roster change.

Statement:

"Following Fusient Media Ventures purchase of World Championship Wrestling, the board have given several stars the option of a buy out to their deal. They have offered 45 cents on the dollar plus any bonus paid in full to any one who wishes to have their deals bought out. Those who choose to do this can also work where ever they wish following the finalisation of the deal. This is a new era for World Championship Wrestling, one where money will not be a bottomless entity. The business will go through some major restructuring and several backstage staff members will find their deals terminated with immediate effect."

It will start in June 2001, where WCW will be "Reborn" with all title belts vacated. It will however see WCW Monday Nitro move homes to another station rather than cancelled altogether (I don't know which yet) and WCW Thunder will stay off the air. PPV's may also get some name changes.

I'm not looking for suggestions on this mod though unlike my other mods as this is only being done as a bit of fun for my own personal use, but I'll be sharing it. It will continue using the nGo picture pack (although I need to check that is ok) as it already has most of the people in it.

EDIT: After seeing that the nGo pack isn't allowed to be updated to be released with mods, I won't be releasing the above data as I will potentially need 100+ pictures done for it. Sorry.

EDIT #2: I have decided to use Kyky instead. I'm not really a fan of the style but in order to release this to you guys I am going to need to use it. I will be cutting my own pictures to it as well in order for it to feel more my own, and tidy the pack up (deleting similar pictures and duplicates) but of course this will take time.

Dangerous Gate Spoilers

- Eita turned on T-Hawk

- K-NESS IS AN IDIOT AND TURNED ON MAD BLANKEY. MAD BLANKEY LOST TO THE DAMN JIMMYZ. I AM FURIOUS. K-NeSuka are back as an active team. K-Ness is a member of the Jimmyz.

- Shingo Takagi beat Masato Yoshino to become the Open The Dream Gate champion.

- Monster Express appear to be done, Tozawa, Yoshino & Shachihoko BOY walked away without Takagi post-match.

- Shingo and T-Hawk appear to be forming a new stable.

Archived