Mods by Fleisch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus man, sorry. My fault. No need to be harsh.

My apologies if you thought I was being harsh. I just get very frustrated when people don't read the updates before asking something already addressed. I find it a little ignorant is all, but again, I apologise if you were offended as that was not my intention. I have decided in future to use the phrase "Already addressed" and move on, that way I won't offend anyone.

I will add Jay White, Patrick Clarke and Elias Sampson if I can get time to watch some more matches.

Just a note, I will be taking no more requests for additions unless they are absolutely vital to the wrestling world after that as I'm trying to update rather than add this time around. For every worker I add I'm having to first watch some matches, which means those 3 workers will probably take me 90 minutes to add and therefore take 2/3 of the time I set aside for todays work.

Disclaimer: (This is not me being harsh or a dick, this is purely me explaining why I can take no more requests right now)

Fleish, I very much appreciate the time you've been taking to keep RWC mod up to date. I've liked it from the start.

The additions are appreciated as well, mainly because they are being added balanced with the rest of the mod. I imagine that is why people are asking you to personally make the additions, as they could do it without much trouble but are probably worried they wouldn't balance right... which can make it feel like cheating. I tried to write that last part without it sounding silly, but I can't. Sometimes the truth is truly silly.

Anyways, thanks again, we all appreciate what you do to make our gaming experience that much better.

Yeh sorry for asking bro. I know you put a lot of time and effort into your mods, and I really appreciate it! Don't worry too much about Samson, although he could be very good one day, he's not even on NXT TV right now apart from that appearance against Bull Dempsey at Takeover Brooklyn!! :p So he's not that important.

Love your work, and the mod plays VERY well!! Started in August 2015 and I'm now in April 2016, and it is superb!!

Just began updating a lot of the WWE pictures in RWC. There will be new pictures for nearly everyone whose picture is vastly outdated, or if I find one I like better :D

I am still contemplating redoing the gimmicks, but having seen how long it is taking me on the 2001 mod, this might be something I hold off on until the New Year.

Just began updating a lot of the WWE pictures in RWC. There will be new pictures for nearly everyone whose picture is vastly outdated, or if I find one I like better :D

I am still contemplating redoing the gimmicks, but having seen how long it is taking me on the 2001 mod, this might be something I hold off on until the New Year.

I'm very good at doing cuts on Chronicles background. I tend to make them large like yours, give a sharpening, and add a drop shadow. I would be glad to help if you need some WWE/TNA cuts. :)

For the foreseeable future, BxB Hulk has been pulled off of all Dragon Gate cards to allow his shoulder to heal. No timescale has been set just now so I'd maybe put him out until roughly January/February for now.

I shall get the injury added. Thanks.

Sexy Lady debuted a new alter ego in AAA: Lady Shani.

M.V.P. actually speaks very good Spanish, probably passable.

Thank you! It has been bugging me who Lady Shani was, and now I don't need to add a new worker!

I'm very good at doing cuts on Chronicles background. I tend to make them large like yours, give a sharpening, and add a drop shadow. I would be glad to help if you need some WWE/TNA cuts. :)

If you have any newer TNA cuts, or willing to do some, that would be great. Many Thanks.

Davey Boy Smith Jr (Harry Smith) and Lance Archer (Lance Hoyt) have been Pro Wrestling Noah's GHC Tag Team Champions since February 2015

Wow. How did I miss that for months! Thanks for pointing it out I shall get it changed.

Every time I start a game on the Modern day data it always comes up saying that Beast is on the cover of a national fitness magazine. He might not be so well known to many of you but, in fact, this month he is on the front cover of a fitness magazine here in Sweden :-)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5827&d=1445443214

beast.thumb.jpg.01f7785cb6886911cb5c674eec6d53ff.jpg

Seems your hardcore world could do with a bit of improvement. If you would like me to, I can go over your workees and tweak there stats, as well as add anymore hardcore workers i you want? :)

It's funny you should mention that as it is something that I was thinking of improving this time around. If you would like to add some workers, that would be great.

Tyler Breeze definitely needs a boost, mainly in his Performance. Should be a better Heel, and better at Cocky Gimmicks.

Savelina Fanene (Nia Jax) should have relationships with the other members of the Anoa'i Family

I have added the relationships now and edited Tyler Breeze. I didn't realise I'd left him so bad at performance! Thanks for pointing it out.

Every time I start a game on the Modern day data it always comes up saying that Beast is on the cover of a national fitness magazine. He might not be so well known to many of you but, in fact, this month he is on the front cover of a fitness magazine here in Sweden :-)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5827&d=1445443214

Well I guess we all know which magazine editors play this data then. :D

MAJOR SPOILER:

If you're still modifying the data...

I am indeed still updating. I shall get that person added to the roster.

It's funny you should mention that as it is something that I was thinking of improving this time around. If you would like to add some workers, that would be great.

Great! I will get that done for you! Once done, should I just message you the DB as an atachment? I am gonna do it as a seperate DB, so you can just import the workers into the DB. Would you like me to get the pictures for you, or will you do that? Bare in mind, I won't be able to make the graphics for you :)

Archived