Mods by Fleisch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watched ICW (Insane Championship Wrestling) Fear & Loathing VIII and last three events from Fear & Loathing Tour and I would suggest such product changes:

Traditional: Low -> Medium (optional)

Comedy: Low -> Medium (for sure, Grado as new World champ)

Modern: Medium -> Low (optional)

Hardcore: Key Feature -> Medium (for sure - in their biggest event there wasn't a single match that would be classified to this product group, so no way that it can be a key feature)

Daredevil: Medium -> Low (optional)

I would suggest to make ICW Fear & Loathing (change next postfix number to 9, held in November, week 3, 3 hours long, size: Medium or even Big if they sell out SSE Hydro next year, tho, in my opinion, for their ambition alone to held this event in that venue it's deserves to be Big) event as Seasons Finale and maybe raise it's importance to Above Average!

You've seen the Fear and Loathing Tour and the event, but I can assure you the promotion mixes elements of traditional Sports Entertainment with Hardcore wrestling. This is something I've picked up having watched the promotion since 2012 and discussing it with some others who have watched longer than me.

I do agree that Fear & Loathing should probably be bumped to Above Average.

You've seen the Fear and Loathing Tour and the event, but I can assure you the promotion mixes elements of traditional Sports Entertainment with Hardcore wrestling. This is something I've picked up having watched the promotion since 2012 and discussing it with some others who have watched longer than me.

I do agree that Fear & Loathing should probably be bumped to Above Average.

It's not like you have worked hard on their product to make it unique or ICW specific - you simply used preset "Hardcore Revolution" product as ICW product! (I hope that you won't find this sentence offensive, because it wasn't meant like that)

Of course I have watched only 4 events from which one was the biggest event in last 25 (or whatever) years in UK - so if Hardcore would really be one of their key features - wouldn't they put at least few matches of that type on that card opposite to none!?!

Their product is set up now that majority of their matches should be hardcore - is it really like that in reality!?! You have watched since 2012... If you agree/are sure that most of their matches are bloody weapon mayhems, then I believe you, at least till I watch some more ICW (tho - not sure about it, because I was quite disappointed with Fear & Loathing VIII)!

Anyway, those were just my observations after watching some ICW action... Peace!

It's not like you have worked hard on their product to make it unique or ICW specific - you simply used preset "Hardcore Revolution" product as ICW product! (I hope that you won't find this sentence offensive, because it wasn't meant like that)

Of course I have watched only 4 events from which one was the biggest event in last 25 (or whatever) years in UK - so if Hardcore would really be one of their key features - wouldn't they put at least few matches of that type on that card opposite to none!?!

Their product is set up now that majority of their matches should be hardcore - is it really like that in reality!?! You have watched since 2012... If you agree/are sure that most of their matches are bloody weapon mayhems, then I believe you, at least till I watch some more ICW (tho - not sure about it, because I was quite disappointed with Fear & Loathing VIII)!

Anyway, those were just my observations after watching some ICW action... Peace!

Mark Dallas (ICW owner) said they were a hardcore promotion not me. Hardcore Revolution was the closest I could get after playing around with it. Hardcore promotions aren't the same as Garbage promotions so it isn't all thumb tacks and blood fueled mass brawls. ICW are probably close to what ECW was in terms of their product. The thing is, these discussions are null and void because as I've said many times, people can change the products to whatever suits them if they disagree as I only do this data for 2 people. :)

Sorry to double post, but it looks like Dolph Ziggler and Dana Brooke might be dating. She posted a pic of her and Ziggler eating carrots last night on her Twitter, and there seem to be more pics to back up their apparent dating.

I for one know I've never eaten carrots with anybody that I'm not seriously involved with.

(please don't be offended by this, it was just the first thing to pop into my head upon reading the post)

First of all, thanks Fleisch for the excellent mod. You do a great job. There's a few things I noticed in the WWE that need updating...

You still have Zeb Colter as Jack Swagger's manager.

Kane should now be a face with his demon picture, I believe.

I don't think that Lana should be the manager of Dolph Ziggler anymore. Though I could be wrong on that.

Erick Rowan should be listed within the Wyatt Family.

Not sure how The Authority actually looks right now.

I think those are all the things I changed in the editor.(which, of course, is easy to do).

2001 Retold.

I've deleted a lot of workers who were dubbed kids of various wrestlers. There are some I've kept so as not to lose the identity of the mod but for the most part people like Tristen Nash and the 2 Calloways are no longer in the data.

My plan is to add most people who wrestle now as future workers along with the odd surprise cross over from other sports, after all this is an alternate timeline and not how the wrestling world really turned out.

2001 Retold.

I've deleted a lot of workers who were dubbed kids of various wrestlers. There are some I've kept so as not to lose the identity of the mod but for the most part people like Tristen Nash and the 2 Calloways are no longer in the data.

My plan is to add most people who wrestle now as future workers along with the odd surprise cross over from other sports, after all this is an alternate timeline and not how the wrestling world really turned out.

any idea on a release window? looking forward to it man

2001 Retold.

Please, no more torture about updates until you are ready to release...I mean I know our tears give you energy but come on, I want to have one good day, since you just released your RW mod.:p

Sorry to double post, but it looks like Dolph Ziggler and Dana Brooke might be dating. She posted a pic of her and Ziggler eating carrots last night on her Twitter, and there seem to be more pics to back up their apparent dating.

Yep, they've been dating for quite a while now. I've been to plenty NXT shows where he's dropped her off, or dropped things off to her. Can't recall when they started. Which reminds me..

I haven't mustered the courage to ask Santana Garrett because really, it's none of my business, but I've heard through the grapevine that she and Chaysn Rance aren't dating anymore. In fact, it's been quite a while, prolly half a year at least since she posted a picture of the two of them together. She posts a lot of pictures by herself now. If that's the case, it doesn't seem to be affecting their "I Believe in Wrestling" stuff since she still does training, and helps train people at their dojo in Orlando and still does stuff with him on the I Believe shows. So at the very least, it appears they still have a good relationship if that's the case.

Speaking of NXT, Enzo is dating Gionna aka, the girl whose name they change every week, aka Liv Morgan. They've been dating a while now. They ride to NXT shows together. Pretty much all the rest of the girls ride together. Cept Emma who drives alone. :p

Shanna's in a relationship with Florian Klonig. He's an indy worker in Europe, esp in France. He's had a few gimmicks and I don't know them off hand, but this is the one he's using now..

https://www.facebook.com/napolegion/

2001 Retold.

Thank you for that! It drives me insane seeing The Rock's "son" as a future worker.

royal red needs to be made and have a contract with GFW.....also according to the GFW website Johnny Gargano is still with the company its also on wikapeida.

Most indie promotions list a ton of workers on their roster pages that only work one or two shows a year.

Unless he starts working Amped tapings, there's no reason to add him to the GFW roster.

any idea on a release window? looking forward to it man

No idea. I'm not even close to it. Had I not decided to use a different gimmick pack, meaning I have to reassign over 1000 gimmicks, and then almost that again for those under contract, then maybe I'd be close but because reassigning gimmicks is boring I lose motivation quickly so it means I spend less time updating it.Would say I'm at (maybe) 10% of the mods completion.

Yuji Okabayshi and Daisuke Sekimoto are the new BJW Tag Team Champions.

Isami Kodaka is no longer in BJW; he is focusing on his new wrestling federation now to be opened early next year.

Masashi Takeda (in my opinion) should have a bit more pop in America, saying he has been on a fare few shows with CZW and IWA.

Yoshitatsu could start wrestling for NJPW again as early as February according to sources.

Yuko Miyamoto and Isami Kodaka should have AJPW contracts and both are holding the All-Asia Tag Team Championships.

Have you downloaded and played Decembers data? They already have contracts with AJPW and are the All Asia Tag Champs.

Everything else that has not already been addressed in Decembers release has been put into a "version 2" release which is on page 1 for those who want it.

Yep, they've been dating for quite a while now. I've been to plenty NXT shows where he's dropped her off, or dropped things off to her. Can't recall when they started. Which reminds me..

I haven't mustered the courage to ask Santana Garrett because really, it's none of my business, but I've heard through the grapevine that she and Chaysn Rance aren't dating anymore. In fact, it's been quite a while, prolly half a year at least since she posted a picture of the two of them together. She posts a lot of pictures by herself now. If that's the case, it doesn't seem to be affecting their "I Believe in Wrestling" stuff since she still does training, and helps train people at their dojo in Orlando and still does stuff with him on the I Believe shows. So at the very least, it appears they still have a good relationship if that's the case.

Speaking of NXT, Enzo is dating Gionna aka, the girl whose name they change every week, aka Liv Morgan. They've been dating a while now. They ride to NXT shows together. Pretty much all the rest of the girls ride together. Cept Emma who drives alone. :p

Shanna's in a relationship with Florian Klonig. He's an indy worker in Europe, esp in France. He's had a few gimmicks and I don't know them off hand, but this is the one he's using now..

https://www.facebook.com/napolegion/

Poor Emma :(

Archived