Mods by Fleisch

I know Goldberg was inactive at this point, but he still should be WCW's most popular star, no?

I just realised he'd been set as reitred under his contract. I've made the fix so he should be #1 or #2 on the list (not checked as in the middle of finishing "K" workers.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 5's have been changed.

Goldberg #1 for WCW

Steve Austin #1 for WWF

Undertaker & Triple H switched. Angle stays where he is as he gained a lot of popularity through the Invasion, which in this data didn't happen. There will be some changes that didn't happen in real life, as well as some things that did that won't be included as it is a "what if..." mod, not a historically accurate mod.

699 workers to go (was 810 on Friday so a good batch updated with gimmicks and pictures, as well as the odd alter-ego/agers here and there). Once done I move on to a few additions I want to get added (FWA), tidy up other areas of the mod and then we may be ready for a beta release for you guys to play through and bring up anything that is majorly wrong.

Well on track for an April release with the help you're giving. :)

If you want to post or pm me a list of promotion/tv show/dojo/alliance logos you need/want I can add them to my to do list. Or if you'd rather wait until the release thats cool too.

EDIT: While its on my mind. In regards to RWC, is ECW not being a defunct promotion an oversight, or is that by design? Not a complaint or anything, just curious as I noticed WCW is there but not ECW.

If you want to post or pm me a list of promotion/tv show/dojo/alliance logos you need/want I can add them to my to do list. Or if you'd rather wait until the release thats cool too.

EDIT: While its on my mind. In regards to RWC, is ECW not being a defunct promotion an oversight, or is that by design? Not a complaint or anything, just curious as I noticed WCW is there but not ECW.

I may take you up on the offer of events. Thanks. The rest I have covered (company logo's are done as I have a new pack with around 200 logos). I'll PM you a list later on at some point if that's ok of events.

I had thought about adding ECW as a defunct promotion but never really got around to it. WCW was added more so that I could add WCW specific alter-egos for people (ie Glen Gilberti as Disco Inferno, or Bill DeMott as General Hugh G. Rection and so on and so forth).

I may take you up on the offer of events. Thanks. The rest I have covered (company logo's are done as I have a new pack with around 200 logos). I'll PM you a list later on at some point if that's ok of events.

Yeah, all good man. Just shoot me a pm with what you'd like and the background you want them on. I'm currently still plugging away at the TV show and defunct promotion logos for RWC. Only have a fistful more to go.

I had thought about adding ECW as a defunct promotion but never really got around to it. WCW was added more so that I could add WCW specific alter-egos for people (ie Glen Gilberti as Disco Inferno, or Bill DeMott as General Hugh G. Rection and so on and so forth).

Ahh, fair enough. Hadn't even thought of that. Makes sense! As I said, that was really just a curiosity question. Thanks for clearing it up.

HUGE NJPW SPOILERS:

The Young Bucks are the new IWGP Junior Tag Team Champions

Mark and Jay Briscoe, and Toru Yano are the new NEVER Six Man Tag champions

Kushida is the new IWGP Super Junior Champion

G.B.H (Honma and Makabe) are the new IWGP Tag Team Champions

Katsuyori Shibata is the new NEVER Openweight Champion

Awesome WK10 event though! Easily the first show of the year candidate :D

HUGE NJPW SPOILERS:

Deadpool & Deadpools Voices defeated Dexter & his Dark Passenger to become Psychoville Split Personality Champions.

Frankenstein, Dracula & Wolfman are the new NEVER Six Man Tag champions

Aunt Sally won the Aunt Bessie Open Invitational

Fry & Bender are the new Intergalactic Space Tag Team Champions

Ellen Ripley got power bombed through a wormhole by Kylo Ren

Awesome WK10 event though! Easily the first show of the year candidate :D

A lot went down on that PPV. Added to my "to do" list for RWC.

In regards to the above mentioned spoiler. I was not able to insert the actual hyperlink so you will need to copy and past the link. Hopefully this works. The link title gives away the spoiler, just FYI.

WWE NEWS:REFER TO ORIGINAL POST FOR SPOILER

Not too sure I want Nakamura in WWE...especially whilst it is on the decline.

Also, bug; Layla is set to Black.

Also, bug; Layla is set to Black.

Bug? No. Layla is British born of Moroccan and Spanish descent so didn't really know what to put her. She is certainly not white (if anything she is mixed race, which isn't an option - unless I say "other") so what are your suggestions in terms of her race?

I just also found out she married Ricky Ortiz in November.

Bug? No. Layla is British born of Moroccan and Spanish descent so didn't really know what to put her. She is certainly not white (if anything she is mixed race, which isn't an option - unless I say "other") so what are your suggestions in terms of her race?

Middle Eastern or Hispanic.

You do have a valid point. Keep it as Black then.

Undercard WWE spoilers:

Between legitimately placing 8th overall in the Superstar of the Year voting, getting a huge victory over Dolph Ziggler on Raw, and forming a new stable ("Social Outcasts" with Adam Rose, Curtis Axel, and Bo Dallas), perhaps Heath Slater is in need of a small pop boost -- or, at the very least, a recent fortunes boost. The last spoiler in that list also suggests that Curtis Axel should be turned heel again, if he wasn't already in your data.

Alright boys and girls, I've finished cutting the defunct promotion and TV show logos. Keeping in mind these are only the logos currently in use with the data. I've included the previous logo's I posted as well for anyone that hasn't previously downloaded. The only one that I didn't do was "CMLL Super Viernes" as I could not find a single logo for it. I tossed around the idea of just cutting an older CMLL logo and using that as a placeholder. I still might, let me know what you think.

As always, feedback welcome. Logos can be downloaded HERE

EDIT: Forgot to mention I've also included the blank background in the promotion logos folder.

Unfortunately got called into work Sunday night and wasn't able to finish cutting the M pictures. I did get a decent amount done though, and won't be able to start back up until next week most likely. Here's what I have so far, if someone would be down to finish M for Fleisch that'd be ace. https://mega.nz/#!zFJzmBiD!cyfnTNqeIyPg-SRxILL1piudT2kvdVFVXEOugcxC9G8

Alright boys and girls, I've finished cutting the defunct promotion and TV show logos. Keeping in mind these are only the logos currently in use with the data. I've included the previous logo's I posted as well for anyone that hasn't previously downloaded. The only one that I didn't do was "CMLL Super Viernes" as I could not find a single logo for it. I tossed around the idea of just cutting an older CMLL logo and using that as a placeholder. I still might, let me know what you think.

As always, feedback welcome. Logos can be downloaded HERE

EDIT: Forgot to mention I've also included the blank background in the promotion logos folder.

Thank you very much. I love these logo's and appreciate all the work you have put into them.

Unfortunately got called into work Sunday night and wasn't able to finish cutting the M pictures. I did get a decent amount done though, and won't be able to start back up until next week most likely. Here's what I have so far, if someone would be down to finish M for Fleisch that'd be ace. https://mega.nz/#!zFJzmBiD!cyfnTNqeIyPg-SRxILL1piudT2kvdVFVXEOugcxC9G8

That's cool. We've all got lives we need to live and things happen, even me (I know, hard to believe I have a life :D). I am grateful for the ones you have done because it all helps so thank you.

EDIT: I took a break from doing anything with 2001 or RWC and instead used my free hour to add a few new characters to the Millennium mod. I added 3 80's Mania Wrestling characters, 1 Filsinger games character and an original character. I made all the pictures in Hero Machine as always though so the pictures are still all in the same style. Took me ages creating one of the 80's Mania Wrestling guys. I also added Reggae Shark to Diablo X as I just wanted a chilled hour of fun updating. I'll probably get back to 2001 at the weekend.

Archived