How does fighter negotiation work?

I was curious. One of my favorite parts of the old games was the ability to harshly negotiate.

In this game it says that the more offers you have to make, the more a fighter will consider signing elsewhere. What does this REALLY mean. I like to play with negotiations, so if it takes me 5 times to come to a satisfactory negotiation do I have to wait longer to get him signed?

Or in this same situation will he refuse to sign with me? How does the new negotiation system work? I'm starting with a new org so I'll be hiring around 150 fighters.

I`ll hijack this, while noone`s watching :D

I started as Sigma, and bigger promotions signed all my best fighters, is that normal? They don`t want to sign exclusive contracts with me, since we are small. So there is no way to stop this?

How the delegate thing works? If I delegate partialy does it means i will get to negotiate with the fighter, or it may even happen that I won`t get the chance to negotiate doing it this way?

I`ll hijack this, while noone`s watching :D

I started as Sigma, and bigger promotions signed all my best fighters, is that normal? They don`t want to sign exclusive contracts with me, since we are small. So there is no way to stop this?

You can stop them signing an exclusive contract by beating the offer. I know of no way to prevent them from signing additional standard contracts with other companies.

How the delegate thing works? If I delegate partialy does it means i will get to negotiate with the fighter, or it may even happen that I won`t get the chance to negotiate doing it this way?

Partial delegation means once an agreement has been made you will have the option to approve or withdraw from the offer. Full delegation means you will not have have the ability to withdraw or approve the offer, they will be signed automatically.

You can stop them signing an exclusive contract by beating the offer. I know of no way to prevent them from signing additional standard contracts with other companies.

Partial delegation means once an agreement has been made you will have the option to approve or withdraw from the offer. Full delegation means you will not have have the ability to withdraw or approve the offer, they will be signed automatically.

But they also could not reach an agreement and then i lose the negotiation period, right?

Also they sign with 2 promotions, very rarely happened to me in wmma3...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="xenus" data-cite="xenus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39527" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But they also could not reach an agreement and then i lose the negotiation period, right?<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep. If you're in a bidding war with a larger company, best to not delegate. Delegate only if you are the only one bidding or if you are the larger company. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="xenus" data-cite="xenus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39527" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Also they sign with 2 promotions, very rarely happened to me in wmma3...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Depends on if you have competition for a limited number of fighters. If you're BCF, expect competition from Sigma for those standard contracts. In my XCC play a Mexican org opened up and I've got about 15 fighters that have signed with them.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

I run XCC and outbidding never works for me I must have a ton of fighters that just want to fight for the largest company.

Because of this I partially delegate a lot. You can kind of screw with another promotions though if you keep booking the fighters they have cross signed. You get all the benefit and they pay out for a fighter whose always recuperating.

Archived