Ever thought of playing wmma comfortably on your couch?

It is a bit of offtopic, but still... :D

There was one day I was too tired to sit behind my desk (although I have a laptop, I don`t like to keep it on sofa or bed), but I wanted to play badly.

And thought, damn it would be so cool to have it on my tablet...

It is actually possible, but you need a few things:

1. Phone or tablet, the bigger the screen the better

2. Wifi

3. Teamviewer or something similar

I tried it today on 10" tablet, and it runs smoothly and is awesome!

Maybe someone is already playing that way? :D

I've been thinking about this for the last few days too. I only learned about Teamviewer a few weeks ago and only started using it even more recent. Good to know it works. I don't have a tablet but it'd be nice to play it without having to install it on all my friends machines.

Its really easy you need 1 cable and a wireless mouse/keyboard. Hook the PC up to your flat screen and Bam your playing from your couch

True, but it may be not so comfortable using pc and keyboard. Also depends on tv, but I bet on bigger tv`s text will be very small. Of course you always can zoom, but as a fact.

So tablet still wins here in my opinion. :)

You can modify resolution and you just need a table and realistically the game is mostly mouse driven so rarely need the keyboard.

I also find tablets to be an almost useless piece of technology. Laptops do the job of tablets and are far more useful and powerful. My phone provides the mobile needs like posting on random forums like this to share my dislike for Tablets :-).

• 1 month later...

<p>Greydog games would blow up on android. Its too bad they leave that market on table. I no longer have a windows pc so i just check back every once in a while.</p><p> </p><p>

I guess back to clash of clans....</p>

It is a bit of offtopic, but still... :D

There was one day I was too tired to sit behind my desk (although I have a laptop, I don`t like to keep it on sofa or bed), but I wanted to play badly.

And thought, damn it would be so cool to have it on my tablet...

It is actually possible, but you need a few things:

1. Phone or tablet, the bigger the screen the better

2. Wifi

3. Teamviewer or something similar

I tried it today on 10" tablet, and it runs smoothly and is awesome!

Maybe someone is already playing that way? :D

This is something i have been doing for about 5 years now. I use TeamViewer for every game i have!!! I play OOTP, EHM Hockey, Fast Break Pro/College and WMMA from work through TeamViewer.

Best thing since sliced bread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived