T-Zone 2015 Releases - June 2015 (RELEASE)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm two and a half months in as ROH and WWE just dropped to Cult and dropped brands. Any idea why they dropped so soon?

Same happened in my game, I believe it's because WWE Workers aren't having enough popularity.

To see for myself I started a game playing WWE and I got the message saying I don't have enough big names which basically tells you that you're workers don't have the overness needed to carry a company that size.

It's something that should be looked at for a newer version of the mod because otherwise it's great.

Loving this mod, and think it is amazing, the only "issue" I have is that I am really struggling to make the NXT Takeover PPVs not loss me popularity. Any suggestions?

Takeovers should not be pay-per-views in the first place. Just use the weekly tv slot for the show. If NXT is also a B Show, it shouldn't hurt your popularity doing this method.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mjmiller2010" data-cite="mjmiller2010" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39765" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For some reason when I download the file they're not zip files so I can't use them. Any suggestions?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Make sure you are selecting the right download link rather than one of the pictures or adverts that says download when you are on the sites.</p><p> </p><p> Just a heads up to say everything in the thread and more has been looked at for the next release. I am planning releases every two months so the next release all being well will be sometime in August based around the wrestling world on August 1st.</p><p> </p><p> I am still open to suggestions for workers or even more promotions if the right one if offered to me... at the moment I will not be adding in the Global Force Wrestling promotion until they have an actual TV deal as they could end up one of many promotions that does TV tapings that never air.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="forlan" data-cite="forlan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39765" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Make sure you are selecting the right download link rather than one of the pictures or adverts that says download when you are on the sites.<p> .</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It seems I have a problem with rar files</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mjmiller2010" data-cite="mjmiller2010" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39765" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It seems I have a problem with rar files</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You need a program called Winrar. Just google it for the site, there you can download the latest version which should solve your issue.</p>

Is there another version or has anyone edited so that NXT is just a developmental territory like normal with everyone down there rather than on the main roster?

I wanna play but I can't bring myself to edit it all and then rename my pics on top of that.

Edit: Yknow what, nevermind. The stats are practically identical to Fleisch's mod from what I've seen anyway so I'll stick to that.

• 3 weeks later...
Just a heads up to say there has been quite a lot going on in my life and modding has taken a back seat, however I am still planning on getting a release out sometime this month with August 1st as the cut off date for data in terms of title changes etc.

Archived