T-Zone 2015 Releases - June 2015 (RELEASE)

Hello everyone, after a lot of hard work and effort I am proud to announce that the latest release from T-Zone is now available for your gaming pleasure. I primarily make the data for myself which is why I have such a passion for it, as a result stats are always going to be subjective so please refrain from comment s such as "X needs 78 brawl instead of 76" etc. as I will not listen.

Feel free to point out any glaring errors as I am sure there will be a lot of them as I am only human (Types of errors to point out would be dispositions, missing roster members, wrong title holders that type of thing).

The data is up to date to June 1st with a cut off point of then, so for example Samoa Joe is on a PPA contract with WWE and ROH as it was not revealed he had signed his different WWE deal until after that..Tyson KIdd injury is also not included as again this happened after the cut off and so on and so forth.

Notes: - The game will give a warning when you start a new game to say Greg Excellent is too heavy to hold the CZW Junior Title, this is intentional as in real life he is also too heavy.

- With adding NXT to WWE as a brand there is no way to stop the AI from cancelling it the next day as it is a weak brand, this is unstoppable so WWE works best when you are controlling them yourself.

The links below are for the Data itself and my picture file, a note is that the picture file is massive as over years I have downloaded numerous different pictures and picture packs and I do not want to filter through them as I do not have the time nor the inclination to. However in amongst that there is Chronicles (Blue and Pink) style of pictures for every single person in the data as far as I am aware, barring one person who I just could not get one for.

With all that being said I hope people enjoy and I am now opening a can of lager to celebrate this finally being over.

Mod Stats:

Agers - 0

Alliances - 4

Alliance Members - 14

Alter Egos - 1180

Angles - 453

Announcer Experience - 33

Chemistry - 21

Companies - 62

Company Relationships - 28

Dojos - 70

Dojo Graduates - 480

End of Year - 35

Eras - 0

Events - 165

Event Names - 960

Gimmicks - 504

Hall of Immortals -93

Injuries - 372

Locations - 5418

Match Types - 154

Media Groups - 12

Moves - 2962

Move Sets - 2015

Narratives - 0

PPV Carriers - 27

PPV Agreements - 26

Stables - 101

Starting Injuries -11

Starting Storylines - 0

Teams - 620

Team Names - 450

Titles - 286

Title Lineages - 6426

Tour Names - 88

Tribute Shows - 0

TV Networks - 103

TV Shows - 32

TV Show Slots - 73

TV Show Names - 217

Workers - 2117

Worker Relationships - 568

Worker Names - 9701

Data - https://www.sendspace.com/file/1juyho http://www.mediafire.com/download/89oez9awx5cohqz/TEW2013.mdb

Pictures - https://www.sendspace.com/file/k4hdo1 http://www.mediafire.com/download/ccdti9ufa891e6s/tewpics.rar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first of all thanks for this mod, it's greatly appreciated :)

I have a question though: is Vader in the database? I can't find him. That's the only thing that bothers me so far :p

Quickly looked through the WWE roster and one thing I'd add is a friendship between Titus O'Neil and Batista.

I just looked over Lucha Underground, and there are some things wrong. First, I haven't watched every show they've done (though all in the last 6 months), but when has Rey Mysterio ever been on there? Second, Mil has never held the Lucha title. Hell, he just got back from like a month layoff from losing that casket match. Prince Puma still has it. Third, the Trios title just got defended in May by Son of Havoc, Ivaliese, and Anjelico who won so unless they got stripped of them off-screen, they should still have them.

I know you said you'd ignore rating comments but Cage has a 25 menace which is just way too low for someone built like a tank, especially someone built like a tank in a Lucha fed. Also, Anjelico's Aerial is like 45ish, and he's pulled off two of the most insane aerial moves I've seen since Jeff Hardy was in his prime in WWE. It should be way, way higher.

Oh, and the TV show is set wrong. It is set to show on Monday nights but be recorded on Wednesday. It airs on Wednesday nights so maybe you have that backwards (I don't know when it is taped though I know it is as you can tell)?

I just looked over Lucha Underground, and there are some things wrong. First, I haven't watched every show they've done (though all in the last 6 months), but when has Rey Mysterio ever been on there? Second, Mil has never held the Lucha title. Hell, he just got back from like a month layoff from losing that casket match. Prince Puma still has it. Third, the Trios title just got defended in May by Son of Havoc, Ivaliese, and Anjelico who won so unless they got stripped of them off-screen, they should still have them.

I know you said you'd ignore rating comments but Cage has a 25 menace which is just way too low for someone built like a tank, especially someone built like a tank in a Lucha fed. Also, Anjelico's Aerial is like 45ish, and he's pulled off two of the most insane aerial moves I've seen since Jeff Hardy was in his prime in WWE. It should be way, way higher.

Oh, and the TV show is set wrong. It is set to show on Monday nights but be recorded on Wednesday. It airs on Wednesday nights so maybe you have that backwards (I don't know when it is taped though I know it is as you can tell)?

It would look like the mod is going based on show taping dates than show air dates with regards to Lucha Underground which is why the belts have already been placed on the new champions. The shows have already been taped, including the finale to be shown in August.

Forlan, it's nice to see T-Zone back. I've downloaded and am going to play through later. If it's anything like the original, then I've no doubts I'm going to enjoy playing it.

Also, Anjelico's Aerial is like 45ish, and he's pulled off two of the most insane aerial moves I've seen since Jeff Hardy was in his prime in WWE. It should be way, way higher.

Do you even realize that Aerial skill have nothing to do with insane aerial moves?

There is no relationship for Dave Finlay Jr. and Fit Finlay..

Also Joey Styles isn't working for WWE?

Some of the workers for wwe are set as solely road agents i.e Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble so it doesn't allow you to put them in matches

Smartman...lucha underground is as people have mentioned based around the tapings rather than tv air dates...the mysterio thing i read he was locked in for next season unless i misheard somewhere.

Aerial stat is not just about doing crazy aerial moves...and i personally do not find cage as menacing as you do hence his rating.

Other small changes and oversights mentioned i have changed thanks

Edit: styles isnt in wwe as his role with them is not acurately portrayed in the game..he end up back as an announcer or something...on noble etc they are not regular active competitors and their main jobs are road agents..you can change their push against there will and they will show up as able to fight though.

Apologies for bad spelling and grammar as i am using my phone on break at work to reply :)

Two pretty "large" things I found odd are Jay and Mark Briscoe both being 2 of the bottom 3 mic workers in ROH as well as Ricochet being in Dragon Gate despite not working there for 11 months

Other than that some minor oddities include Rosa Mendes somehow having better performance stats than everyone but Paige and Nattie as far as divas go and AJPW having a lot of popularity outside of Japan causing them to artificially raise in the ranks. Also is the GFW alliance really necessary? As far as I've seen it's just Jarrett having individual relationships with other companies that have no relationships to each other.

I get it, stats are subjective. But how exactly is Jey Uso in the low-50s in Sex Appeal, while Jimmy is 19? They're identical twins!

Anyway, great job on this. Sorting through WWE's roster, getting rid of a lot of dead weight I don't want to use (Big Show, Mark Henry, Adam Rose, etc.) as the roster is obnoxious.

I get it, stats are subjective. But how exactly is Jey Uso in the low-50s in Sex Appeal, while Jimmy is 19? They're identical twins!

Anyway, great job on this. Sorting through WWE's roster, getting rid of a lot of dead weight I don't want to use (Big Show, Mark Henry, Adam Rose, etc.) as the roster is obnoxious.

Seems like with Show and Henry you would atleast keep them around to get somebody else over as I would imagine Henry is in atleast a D or a D+ and Show has to be a C or a C+. Adam Rose I think had a great gimmick its just about fifteen years too late seems like it would have worked better with the attitude era roster.

Seems like with Show and Henry you would atleast keep them around to get somebody else over as I would imagine Henry is in atleast a D or a D+ and Show has to be a C or a C+. Adam Rose I think had a great gimmick its just about fifteen years too late seems like it would have worked better with the attitude era roster.

I'm sure they could've been useful to me, but with their age, I don't know. Haven't truly started yet, so I might reconsider.

Oh well, it just took me downloading a couple current real world mods to remember why I avoid them like the plague. I can watch the shows on TV then pull them up in TEW, and they don't come close to matching what I'm seeing. If you work or have worked for WWE, you're amazing. If you're in one of the "hot" non-WWE feds (namely ROH), you're really good. If you're neither and don't work for TNA, you're garbage. Take the Lucha Underground game I started with the other current mod (you have pretty much the same ratings so it's fair). After hiring good wrestlers, I'm left with 3 actual LU wrestlers. Why? They all suck (or too old) or are way too expensive for their level. I'll go back to playing historical mods and enjoy watching watching wrestling on Wed. nights.

And this isn't meant to insult either of you. I'm thrilled you're making mods because the current RW mods sell this game way more than the CV-only people want to accept. I just think fantasy booking current WWE is boring as hell. Probably because there are only 5 people worth watching given WWE's ring-work allowance. It just isn't for me, but I'm glad it is out there.

As for the whole Sendspace thing, go look for a firewall browser add-on. They're amazing, free, and block almost all the annoying stuff.

Oh well, it just took me downloading a couple current real world mods to remember why I avoid them like the plague. I can watch the shows on TV then pull them up in TEW, and they don't come close to matching what I'm seeing. If you work or have worked for WWE, you're amazing. If you're in one of the "hot" non-WWE feds (namely ROH), you're really good. If you're neither and don't work for TNA, you're garbage. Take the Lucha Underground game I started with the other current mod (you have pretty much the same ratings so it's fair). After hiring good wrestlers, I'm left with 3 actual LU wrestlers. Why? They all suck (or too old) or are way too expensive for their level. I'll go back to playing historical mods and enjoy watching watching wrestling on Wed. nights.

And this isn't meant to insult either of you. I'm thrilled you're making mods because the current RW mods sell this game way more than the CV-only people want to accept. I just think fantasy booking current WWE is boring as hell. Probably because there are only 5 people worth watching given WWE's ring-work allowance. It just isn't for me, but I'm glad it is out there.

As for the whole Sendspace thing, go look for a firewall browser add-on. They're amazing, free, and block almost all the annoying stuff.

Smartman - Comparing TEW and the real world is like Chalk and Cheese, at the end of the day WWE wise a lot of the product has got stale and boring however just putting that show on in TEW based on people's popularity etc and the company being based around popularity rather than in ring performance it is going to get a higher rating than it would compared to real life.

I think you are complaining about things that cannot be helped in terms of Lucha Undergorund, for example it is not the fault of a mod maker whether that be myself or anyone else that some of the roster is old, can't just make Blue Demon 21 again for example.

In terms of workers being too expensive for their level you need to factor in someone like Johnny Mundo for example would walk back in to WWE in Mid-Upper Midcard so his overness needs to reflect that, also a lot of the roster work or have worked extensively in AAA in Mexico as well as over in Japan and thus need the overness to reflect that. Their overness is not just centralised to be based around LU as that is not feasible

Elsewhere

I have gone through the suggestions so far and any I found were oversights such as Rosa Mendes somehow having such high skills or the Usos thing I have changed. Some of the other things are subjective so will not be changed.

I have toned down the AJPW overness outside of Japan to hopefully stop them rising.

Archived