T-Zone 2015 Releases - June 2015 (RELEASE)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a quick note to say that some of the stats have not been touched since using the original base mod so there are a couple of areas I am working on for next release, for example at the moment I am re-evaluating the SHIMMER girls stats as they are very underrated in my opinion including mainly psychology.

Smartman - Comparing TEW and the real world is like Chalk and Cheese, at the end of the day WWE wise a lot of the product has got stale and boring however just putting that show on in TEW based on people's popularity etc and the company being based around popularity rather than in ring performance it is going to get a higher rating than it would compared to real life.

I think you are complaining about things that cannot be helped in terms of Lucha Undergorund, for example it is not the fault of a mod maker whether that be myself or anyone else that some of the roster is old, can't just make Blue Demon 21 again for example.

In terms of workers being too expensive for their level you need to factor in someone like Johnny Mundo for example would walk back in to WWE in Mid-Upper Midcard so his overness needs to reflect that, also a lot of the roster work or have worked extensively in AAA in Mexico as well as over in Japan and thus need the overness to reflect that. Their overness is not just centralised to be based around LU as that is not feasible

Elsewhere

I have gone through the suggestions so far and any I found were oversights such as Rosa Mendes somehow having such high skills or the Usos thing I have changed. Some of the other things are subjective so will not be changed.

I have toned down the AJPW overness outside of Japan to hopefully stop them rising.

Sigh, I wasn't complaining about the mod just saying that current mods aren't for me. I've been telling people that TEW isn't a real world simulator for years now. The mod has to be built to give certain ratings. That's just reality. You can't have anyone good at Regional because then a company that isn't going to be WWE would hit National. Hell, the 2004 mod I'm enjoying so much is wildly different on female stats from yours. Why? Because Shimmer and Shine (2006) are much performance feds so they have to have top row stats now. Neither is wrong or right. Does it suck that I can't really do a real Lucha Underground game? A little, but I'll live. I get to watch them every week and enjoy it immensely.

Sigh, I wasn't complaining about the mod just saying that current mods aren't for me. I've been telling people that TEW isn't a real world simulator for years now. The mod has to be built to give certain ratings. That's just reality. You can't have anyone good at Regional because then a company that isn't going to be WWE would hit National. Hell, the 2004 mod I'm enjoying so much is wildly different on female stats from yours. Why? Because Shimmer and Shine (2006) are much performance feds so they have to have top row stats now. Neither is wrong or right. Does it suck that I can't really do a real Lucha Underground game? A little, but I'll live. I get to watch them every week and enjoy it immensely.

Change the product to a perf instead of pop product.

Huh? I'm confused as to what that has to do with anything. As a fan of SHIMMER and someone who knows quite a bit about SHINE, their stats SHOULD be that good. Not all of their women are even rated that great nor what I would rate them (as OP stated, stats are subjective) but the ones that shine are. That's...the same thing with LU. You can argue some top row stats might deserve to be higher for some but no one is overly bad at all from the core group that stand out (Angelico, Fenix, Drago and Cuerno). As other stated, product is more the case than the talents themselves.

Women's wrestling 2004, at least in the US, was good when you had women like Trish, Victoria, Molly and others but other than that, you had a wipe gap of those types of talents with scarce indy women talent around that time that weren't that experienced (Melissa and Del Rey being notable exceptions of course). Compared to now, where you have a ton of women on the indies who are talented, some that are veterans and others that are learning. Much like Forlan said, some of them are highly underrated (Mia Yim is pretty awesome, as is Athena among others for instance) so I'm glad to hear those are being looked at.

I watch LU every week too and I enjoy it, Ivelisse is a great wrestler who really should have been picked up by TNA or given a shot on the main WWE roster instead of being released but it's LU's gain. Thing is, if you think it's hard to take LU to the top, try booking one of those women's promotions. Building women's popularity in the game period is tough for some reason, no matter the mod. Even when you get one over, unless she's The Rock her overness and momentum will slowly falter back down. Forlan though, I want to thank you for the mod. It's been highly enjoyable so far to me and a challenge with WWE lacking stars (like real life) and having to create stars if you pick an indy.

I've been using Lucha Underground on this mod and I'm having a good time with it. I highly doubt the historical mods grade the shows like they did in real life. Granted I did make a few tweaks myself and seeing slight improvements to my ratings each month. Just finished a story between King Cuerno and Bengala with King Cuerno winning the mask of Bengala and parading around with it as a trophy.

Cookie, SendSpace is perfectly safe, we've used it for ages, though like most such sites it does have several adverts that pretend to be download links. The legit link shouldn't ask you to download anything other than the file.

That said, maybe someone can mirror it somewhere else? I'd do it but only have access via my phone for a while.

Just a little word on the popularity thing too, based on the overness of WWE in the mod I used the following scale barring a few exceptions. I felt as WWE is the pinnacle it was better to judge peoples overness on where if they came to WWE they would sit on the card.

Above B - Very special Cases

B - Top Tier Main Event

B- - Lower end of Main Event

C+ - Top Upper Midcard

C - Upper Midcard

C- - Midcard (Just below UM status)

D+ - Midcard

D - Lower Midcard

D- - Lower Midcard

E+ - Opener

E - Opener

E- - Enhancement

Below E- - Virtually unknown in the grand scale

Hope that helps make sense of some of the overnesses, if you see any anomolies based on that scale then feel free to let me know in the thread or PM

Cookie, SendSpace is perfectly safe, we've used it for ages, though like most such sites it does have several adverts that pretend to be download links. The legit link shouldn't ask you to download anything other than the file.

That said, maybe someone can mirror it somewhere else? I'd do it but only have access via my phone for a while.

Yeah, Mediafire, which I have sworn by, has recently starting throwing in advertisements. I do have a pro account, so I don't get any adverts. I'm starting to wonder if using AdBlocker Plus on these download sites might be what's causing some downloads to have junkware wrapped into them? Or maybe I've just been hitting the wrong link the whole time? Guess I'll find out next time I use Sendspace and run a scan. :)

Have been using TheWho's RW database, but decided to try this one out. Downloading it now!

EDIT: The pic pack is getting on my last nerve lol

Also, what is the title background you use?

Trent's name in NJPW is misspelled. Should be "Baretta" instead of "Beretta"

NJPW King of Pro-Wrestling should take place on the Second Monday of October, so Monday, Week 2, October

Have been using TheWho's RW database, but decided to try this one out. Downloading it now!

EDIT: The pic pack is getting on my last nerve lol

Also, what is the title background you use?

Trent's name in NJPW is misspelled. Should be "Baretta" instead of "Beretta"

NJPW King of Pro-Wrestling should take place on the Second Monday of October, so Monday, Week 2, October

Thanks for the info on King of Pro-Wrestling

In terms of Trent the official NJPW site has him as Beretta so take that for what you will.

Also can you clarify what you mean about the picture pack getting on your nerves?

Thanks for the info on King of Pro-Wrestling

In terms of Trent the official NJPW site has him as Beretta so take that for what you will.

Also can you clarify what you mean about the picture pack getting on your nerves?

I was joking about the pic pack having all the mixed backgrounds, etc. Was just kidding though, I'm fine with it.

• Also, the gimmick "Luchadore" is in twice, same exact gimmick, as "Luchadore" and "Luchador"

• Also, I would add Colby Corino to the database, blood relative of Steve Corino and Allison Danger, PPA with ROH, Heel, Lackey gimmick, member of the Decade.

• Cedric Alexander should be heel. Turned on ROH TV last night by hitting Moose with a wrench to end Moose's undefeated streak.

• Not sure if he is uncontracted for a reason, but Alberto El Patron is still with ROH according to their website.

If it seems I'm adding too much information, I'm sorry. Just trying to help you out, so please don't take it the wrong way. :)

Loving this mod, and think it is amazing, the only "issue" I have is that I am really struggling to make the NXT Takeover PPVs not loss me popularity. Any suggestions?

Change them from Pay-Per-Views to Big shows. Not sure if it will work, but I think that it can make you lose less popularity.

Change them from Pay-Per-Views to Big shows. Not sure if it will work, but I think that it can make you lose less popularity.

Instead you'll lose popularity in one region and no one other than that area will see the show.

Archived