Unbreakable Will: Diamond Canvas Grappling

FINAL Prediction Standings:

K_Nection: 7/14 (+1/4)

Moonitie: 6/12 (+3/4)

MisterRomani: 2/4 (+2/4)

Congrats to K_Nection, who gets to choose any promotion for me to catalog in the C-Verse (except Burning Hammer, I've already done them). Will PM you details of the game world later today.

Frozen Tora is Ox Kreviazuk, Dread's lone in-game protege, hence the "being known in Japan" and his "PERFECT DREADSAULT"

Next is going to be the "Year-End" wrap ups. I'm actually caught up to the in-game data, so feedback should "start to show" a bit more -- I have a good idea of the main event booking for the next tour and beyond.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K_Nection, thank you for the DOTM nomination. It's my second on the board, and I almost won last time. It means a lot to me.

Moontie, thank you for the Monthly Spotlight Nomination. It's my first overall spotlight nomination -- It's good to hear praise from both of you -- early in the overall story. Particularly, Spotlight noms for a C_Verse Diary are rare, so it is a huge honor.

I didn't expect to receive this much fanfare early in the story -- I do plan to jump to a larger company eventually. There will be options in Japan once I hit regional (basically, there is a "revolving door" effect in a three-way national war, whoever loses has a 1/2 chance of falling to Cult). I'm not sure if anyone has done this before -- I think I'll get a fairly large viewership after.

PGHW's 2016 in review will be up tomorrow, after that I'll run through the year-end stuff. The card for The Lion Still Roars III should be up ~Friday July 24th.

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Screen%20Shot%202015-07-24%20at%202.11.14%20AM_zps4z7a7lgj.png

Year In Review -- 2015: Pride Glory Honor Wrestling

from December 31st Edition of Wrestleman's Corner at

PGHW is the definition of an old-school promotion. They produce a consistent, quality product with a series of prestigious titles. The foundation of PRIDE GLORY HONOR Tradition is Tag Team Wrestling. The company eschews the concept of a division with the majority of Main Event stars participating in regular teams. The promotion dedicates their November event,
PGHW Night of Courage
, entirely to 2 vs. 2 matches.

The year 2015 brought a major change to the promotion. Sadaharu Jimbo, the founder of the PGHW, retired to his quiet estate in Hokkaido. Seiji Jimbo, his son, inherited the promotion and decided to book the promotion himself. The traditional fans of the promotion thought this decision quite brash. Seiji would prove a capable booker and owner in the year to come.

PGHW International:
Mito Miwa

PGHW Glory Tag Crown:
Kitoguchi (Bussho Makiguchi & Chojiro Kitoaji)

PGHW Glory Crown:
Shuji Inukai

PGHW Historical Japan:
Stone Yoshikawa

PGHW kicked off the year's first tour, the Exile Tour, with the conclusion of the PGHW Elite Series. Yoshino Mushashibo defeated Masaru Ugaki to win the Elite Series Title for the Third Consecutive Year. Yoshino Mushashibo was part of a mutual respect storyline versus the Champion Shunji Inuaki who lost in the semifinals to Ugaki. Ugaki got his revenge in a classic match on the April 3rd Edition of the Exile Tour, preventing Mushasibo from challenging Inuaki at
PGHW Night of Fortitude

Mito Miwa, the defending International Champion, faced off in a "Clash of the Champions" against Shunji Inuaki at
PGHW Night of Fortitude
. Miwa was a controversial choice, and his match against Shunji underachieved. The poor showing, combined with a disappointing set of tour dates, led many to question the wisdom of Seiji Jimbo.

The
PGHW Night of Glory
was headlined by a Kunomasu vs. Mushasibo #1 Contenders Match. Eisaku Kunomasu defeated Mushasibo in a classic match. Kawashima & Koiso, the defending ELITE Tag Series Champions, defeated Akinori Kwakami and Masaru Ugaki in a classic match. Mushasibo kept his Title Shot from winning the PGHW Elite Series despite losing the match. This began a series of controversial booking errors by Seiji that led many to doubt his leadership ability. Few argued that the eventual resulting title picture was disappointing.

PGHW ELITE SERIES:
Yoshimi Mushashibo

PGHW International:
Mito Miwa

PGHW Glory Tag Crown:
KitoGuchi (Bussho Makiguchi & Chojiro Kitoaji)

PGHW Glory Crown:
Shuji Inukai

PGHW Historical Japan:
Haranobu Kobayashi

PGHW built to a Team Dynasty against Kawashima and Koiso at Night of Warriors. Kawashima & Koiso won a shared title shot after Kawashima pinned Inuaki. The two partners agreed to face off on the Super Impact Tour. Koiso defeated Kawashima to win the title shot. Three wrestlers, Koiso, Kunomasu and Mushasibo, could claim to be #1 Contender. Shunji Inuaki, the reigning champion, chose Yoshimi Mushasibo as his opponent at
PGHW Night of Honor
. Kawashima, who pinned the Champion at Night of Warriors, would face off against Eisaku Kunomasu to determine a #1 Contender.

PRIDE Koiso defeated Kouske Kawashima clean on the Super Impact Tour a few nights before Night of Honor. At Night of Honor, Kawashima fought for a Title shot that belonged to his partner. Kouske defeated Eisaku Kunomasu to make PRIDE Koiso the #1 Contender to the PGHW Glory Crown. This victory marked the start of dissension within the team as both individuals claimed to be rightful #1 contenders. Yoshimi Mushasbio defeated Shunji Inuaki in the main event of
PGHW Night of Honor
to win the PGHW Glory Crown. Observers praised the uncertainty and payoff of the year-long feud between Yoshimi Mushasbio and Shunji Inuaki.

PGHW Golden History Fight
concluded the epic showdown with PGHW Champion Yoshimi Mashasbio and PRIDE Koiso. Yoshimi Mashasbio edged Koiso in a great performance. Tetsunori Yasuda put on a display against Main Event Talent Masuru Ugaki cementing himself as a legitimate threat to the PGHW Glory Crown Champion.
Golden History Fight
received heavy praise from the wrestling community. The PPV is widely attributed to validate Seiji Jimbo prerogative to book and own PGHW.

PGHW ELITE SERIES:
Yoshimi Mushashibo

PGHW International:
Simon Flemmingway

PGHW Glory Tag Crown:

PGHW Glory Crown:
Yoshimi Mushashibo

PGHW Historical Japan:
Haranobu Kobayashi

PGHW's Night of Courage
is a prestigious PPV pitting teams, makeshift and regular, in a one-night tag team tournament. Seiji Jimbo made a minor, but important, mistake in booking Night of Courage. He chose Kouske Kawashima and PRIDE Koiso to defeat Miwa and Kwakami in the Finals of the Elite Tag Team Series. The match disappointed, contributing to the lowest rated PPV of Seiji's short tenure as Head Booker, Seiji could have either had Kawashima & Koiso face Glory Tag Champions Kitoguchi in the finals, or could have had the red-hot team of Masuru Ugaki and Magnum Kobe defeat Miwa and Kwakami in the semifinals. Seiji Jimbo received praise for some of his choices on the PPV. The match of the night, Magnum and Ugaki against Miwa and Kwakami, was an instant classic, and Seiji's bold choice to put Team Dynasty against Kawashima & Koiso as the opener received praise.

The final PPV of the year, and the conclusion of the PGHW Decimation Tour, is December's
Night of Wrestling
. Kouze Kawashima, furious at his partner PRIDE Koiso, chose to face off in a 1 vs. 1 match against his former partner and bypass his title shot. Seiji pulled a contender out of left field to face off against Yoshimi Mushashibo. The recently appointed head booker scheduled a #1 Contender's Match on PGHW's Decimation Tour with heavy underdog Chijiro Kitoaji against the imposing Tetsunori Yasuda. Both competitors had defeated Yohsimi Musashibo in singles competition on the Decimation Tour, the only two individuals who could stake the claim of a victory over the champ. The diminutive Chijiro shocked Yasuda to win the right to face Mushashibo at PGHW Night of Wrestling.

Chijiro's selection as #1 Contender drew heavy criticism from observers. The same individuals singing the praises of Seiji's Booking were calling for his removal. The son of legendary PGHW stalwart and Road Agent Koryusai Kitoaji was considered far too green to challenge for the PGHW Championship. Observers thought the Kawashima-Koiso match would outshine the Title Match. Many speculated that Kawashima-Koiso would overshadow the title match.

Yoshimi Mushashibo's PGHW Glory Title Match against Chojiro Kitoaji at
PGHW Night of Wrestling
was widely regarded as the best PGHW match of 2015. The match was good enough to warrant Match of the Year Consideration. The honor eventually went to Bryan Vessey and Hiroki Nagasawa's throw-away bought on Burning Hammer's Gouge Away Tour. Many observers believed PGHW was robbed of the honor by a meaningless matchup with no storyline consequences.

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Screen%20Shot%202015-07-24%20at%202.10.54%20AM_zps24zooftg.png

The TEW.com panel of writers made up by bestowing the prestigious Promotion of the Year award to PGHW. Seiji Jimbo was the youngest head booker and the youngest owner to win the award. His unorthodox but highly effective style of booking stood in contrast to the ineffective, sloppy booking of his counterpart Tasuku Iesada. There is no pressure on Seiji to hand over the reigns to former head booker Nobatsu Tasuku after an excellent 2015 turnout for PRIDE GLORY HONOR WRESTLING.

PGHW ELITE SERIES:
Yoshimi Mushashibo

PGHW ELITE TAG SERIES:
Kawashima & Koiso (Kozue Kawashima & PRIDE Koiso)

PGHW International:
Simon Flemmingway

PGHW Glory Tag Crown:

PGHW Glory Crown:
Yoshimi Mushashibo

PGHW Historical Japan:
Haranobu Kobayashi

2015 Year In Review

2015 Year-End Awards

Wrestler of the Year:
Tommy Cornell [2]

Company of the Year:
PGHW

Tag Team of the Year:
Kawashima & Koiso

Show of The Year:
Mid Summer Madness (NOTBPW)

Young Wrestler of the Year:
Razan Okomoto [2] (Burning Hammer)

Veteran Wrestler of the Year:
Bryan Vessey [2] (TCW, BHOTWG)

Female Wrestler of the Year:
Shiori Jippensha [3] (5SSW)

Most Improved Company of the Year:
OLLIE

Independent Wrestler of the Year:
Awesome Kiyaru

Manager of the Year:
Emma Chase [2] (SWF)

Announcer of the Year:
Duane Fry [5] (SWF)

Color Commentator of the Year:
Emma Chase [5] (SWF)

Referee of the Year:
Darren Smith [3] (SWF)

Power 500 Top 10:

1. Tommy Cornell (TCW)

2. Sean McFly (NOTBPW)

3. Yoshimi Mushashibo (PGHW)

4. Duane Stone (NOTBPW)

5. Steve DeColt (NOTPBW)

6. Tetsunori Yasuda (PGHW)

7. Johnny Bloodstone (NOTBPW)

8. Masuru Ugaki (PGHW)

9. Hiroaki Nagasawa (BHOTWG)

10. PRIDE Koiso (PGHW)

Notable Deaths

Domino, 53

George DeColt, 71

Rikyu Okubo, 59

Stunner Okazawaya, 63

Yodo Nakane, 61

Ownership Changes:

Mabuchi Furusawa inherited GCG upon Hanshiro Furusawa's retirement

Chess Maniac became owner of MPWF after the death of former owner Domino

Notable Title Changes in 2015

Supreme Wrestling Federation (US):

Marat Khoklov d. Jack Bruce at March's SWF Awesome Impact to win the SWF World Heavyweight Title

Jack Bruce [6] d. Marat Khoklov at April's SWF World Is Watching to win the SWF World Heavyweight Title

Total Championship Wrestling (US):

Wolf Hawkins vacated the TCW World Heavyweight Title after signing with SWF in March 2015

Tommy Cornell d. John Anderson to win the Vacant TCW World Heavyweight Title at March's TCW Just Another Day?

Benny Benson and Joshua Taylor d. Total Eclipse (Eddie Peak & Troy Tornado) for the TCW World Tag Team Titles at Novembers' A Little South of Sanity

United States Pro Wrestling (US)

Sara Marie York [as Miss Sara] d. Alicia Strong to win the USPW Women's Title at March's USPW Liberty and Justice!

Canadian Golden Combat (CAN):

Grandmaster Phunk d. Thrill Seeker to win the CGC Canadian Title at May's CGC Chaos In the Cage

Ryan Powell [2] d. Grandmaster Phunk on the June 7th 2015 Episode of CGC Title Bout Wrestling to win the CGC Canadian Title

Lead Belly d. Ryan Powell on the October 14th Episode of CGC Title Bout Wrestling to win the CGC Canadian Title

Dan DeLay d. Alex DeColt to win the CGC World Title at July's CGC Ultimate Showdown

NOTBPW (CAN)

Duane Stone and Johnny Bloodstone win the 17th Annual Ed Henson Memorial Cup

Dan Stone Jr. [8] d. Johnny Bloodstone to win the NOTBPW Canadian Title at January's Big City Brawl

John Maverick [2] and Harrison Hash [2] d. The Demolition Crew (Cameron Vessey & Lord James King) for the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles at April's NOTBPW Super Slam

OLLIE (MEX)

Extraordinaro Jr. d. Amo Del Gato for the OLLIE Campeon De Mexico at December's OLLIE En El Fuego

Silver Tiger [2] d. Nicolas Lopez for the OLLIE Campeon de Universal at April's OLLIE Mi Enemigo

Huracan Sandoval Jr. and Luis Montero Jr. [4] d. Mr. Lucha III and Tricolor Jr. for the Campeon De Parajes at April's OLLIE Mi Enemigo

Dos Phoenix [4] (Phoenix II & Phoenix III) d. Huracan Sandoval Jr. and Luis Montero Jr. for the Campeon De Parajes at May's OLLIE King of Kings

El Critico, Gino Montero and Marcos Flores vacated the OLLIE Campones De Trios in June 2015 when Gino Montero signed with SOTBPW

Disturbed, La Sombra Jr. [3] and Pheonix II [6] d. Luis Montero, Huracan Sandoval and Cosmic Rider for the OLLIE Campones De Trios at July's OLLIE El Ir Loco

El Critico [3], Extranordinario Jr. [2] and Silver Tiger d. Disturbed, La Sombra Jr. and Pheonix II for the OLLIE Campones De Trios on the July 27th Episode of OLLIE Tiro Abajo

SOTBPW (MEX)

El Fuerza d. Mayan Idol for the SOTBPW Campeon De Mundo at July's SOTBPW Luchamania III

Burning Hammer (JAP)

Marihito Masuko [3] d. Kansuke Konda to win the Burning Junior Cup at June's Burning Hammer Inferno of Purity

Mystic Dragon [2] d. American Optimus for the Burning Junior Championship at March's Burning Hammer Fire Dream of the Immortals

Sensational Dragon [5] d. Mystic Dragon for the Burning Junior Championship at November's Burning Hammer Everlasting Mission

GCG (JAP)

Mabuchi Furasawa [3] d. Jimmy Cox on the May 7th Edition of GCG Stars of the Golden Canvas for the GCG Openweight Title

Hiroyasu Gakusha [4] d. Takayuki 2000 for the GCG World Heavyweight Title at July's GCG Glory of History

Mabuchi Furasawa and Yasuhide Tayama [5] vacated the GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Titles after Yasuhide Tayama tore his rotator cuff and was out injured for a year as a result

Acid Burn (Eagle Kawasawa & Mabuchi Furasawa [2]) d. Yokokawa and Shiga for the GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Titles GCG Fugitive Battle 2

PGHW (JAP)

Yoshimi Mushashibo [5] d. Masaru Ugaki to win the PGHW Elite Series at PGHW Night of PRIDE

Kawashima & Koiso [5] (Kouske Kawashima & PRIDE Koiso) won the PGHW Elite Tag Series at PGHW Night of Courage

Yoshimi Mushashibo d. Shunji Inuaki for the PGHW Glory Crown at August's PGHW Night of Honor

American Elemental vacated the PGHW International Title after he signed for SOTBPW

Mito Miwa d. Nabutso Tatsuko at the March 8th Edition of the PGHW Exile Tour for the Vacant PGHW International Title

Simon Flemmingway d. Mito Miwa at the July 22nd Edition of the PGHW Super Impact Tour for the PGHW International Title

21CW (UK)

Buff Martinez [2] and Daniel Black Francis [1] d. The Ivanoff Brothers on the September 4th Episode of 21CW Best of British Wrestling for the 21st Century Tag Team Titles

Edward Cornell [2] d. Kevin Jones on the September 25th Episode of 21CW Best of British Wrestling for the 21st Century World Title

RAW (AUS)

RAW Giants [2] (Skyscraper and Manhunter) d. Modern Warriors (Captain Wrestling II & Kerry Wayne) to win the RAW Tag Team Titles at The Stars of RAW 111

Modern Warriors [2] (Captain Wrestling II & Kerry Wayne) d. RAW Giants (Skyscraper and Manhunter) on the November 19th Episode of RAW Attitude! for the RAW Tag Team Titles

Captain Wrestling II [2] d. Rahmel Goode on the December 26th Episode of RAW Attitude! for the RAW Television Title

This is good but I have one critique.....Seiji is his nephew not his son. The only reason I know that is because I was going to do a news blurb in my own dynasty when he took of PGHW but backed out of it when I had too much content that month but everything else is great!

This is good but I have one critique.....Seiji is his nephew not his son. The only reason I know that is because I was going to do a news blurb in my own dynasty when he took of PGHW but backed out of it when I had too much content that month but everything else is great!

I don't know how I missed that. I've played with/as PGHW several times and thought he was Sadaharu Jimbo's son. It is probably my favorite promotion to play -- I've really taken a liking to it.

I need to double check my work clearly :-(.

I don't know how I missed that. I've played with/as PGHW several times and thought he was Sadaharu Jimbo's son. It is probably my favorite promotion to play -- I've really taken a liking to it.

I need to double check my work clearly :-(.

It's all good! Sometimes our own brains falsify details and it just becomes "fact" to us after a while. I've done it myself on many occasions

2015 Year in Review

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Burning_Tora_zps7evuxmgd.png

2015 Year Start Skills:

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Sklls205_zps84zmoabu.png

2016 Year Start Skills:

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Screen%20Shot%202015-07-06%20at%203.42.13%20AM_zpshs9nxjvw.png

The 2014 Year was a massive success for Unbreakable Diamond Canvas Grappling. The shows have been a critical success, with Roaring in The Year of The Lion the best offering yet. We've signed a couple of promising new rookies for the next show to go along with the old favorites.

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Logan_Wolfsbaine_zpsy5m4rmwh.png

Logan Wolfsbaine
, the nephew of PGHW Legend Raymond "The Monster" Diaz, is a hard-striking rookie. He's currently working under the Legendary Sam Keith with MAW.

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Beau_Boulder_zpsgpgyujyp.png

Beau Boulder
is a young grappler from Britain. A slight worker, he utilizes a high-flying junior style with hard-martial art strikes.

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Shuzo_Utagawa_zpspmill418.png

Shozo Utagawa
is a young grappler from the Ling Wrestling School who is a promising technical talent.

The Rest of the Roster for the Unbreakable III Tour

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Burning_Tora_zps7evuxmgd.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Crimson_Ghost_zpsrbqp5qvg.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Frozen_Tora_zps0zyd5em9.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Gitayo_Katou_zpsju09utzg.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Lion_Genji_zpsd1ohq1yj.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Motoyuki%20Miyaki_zps2bz486wx.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/MUSCLE_Serizawa_zpsyjshaoya.png

| Burning Tora | Crimson Ghost | Frozen Tora | Gidayu Katou | Lion Genji | Motoyuki Miyake | MUSCLE Serizawa|

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Nigel_Svennson_zpsphrlroil.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Rokumon%20Matsuhitsa_zpsfakgkqx7.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Sir_Winston_Watoga_zpsifjjjk9b.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Sozen_Izomori_zpskyedtrij.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Victor_Beskov_zpsklsj9zty.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Yuri_Illiakov_zpsxgtnyp0s.png

| "The Nige" | Rokuemon Matsushita | Sir Winston Watoga | Sozen Ishinomori | Viktor Beskov | Yuri Illiakov

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Lion%20Still%20Roars_zpsajnki5dw.png

In The Jungle, for those who listen, you can hear the faint cries from afar. But for those who watch, for those who love, adventure deeper.. and the loud, deep bellow of the LION echoes off the crisp bark of the trees! At this event, we celebrate the ROARING LION and his persistence with A MATCH OF ENEMIES, as Crimson Ghost attempts to take out one half of the Royal Guard, Sozen Ishinomori, a MATCH OF FRIENDS as Burning Tora faces off against his on-again off-again partner "ROARING LION" Motoyuki Miyake and A MATCH OF FOES as FROZEN TORA fights THE UNBREAKABLE CHAMPION "UNBREAKABLE" WINSTON WATOGA! Whose ROAR is LOUDER THAN their FIGHT, and who WILL WALK HOME WITH THE GOLD?

The Lion Still Roars III

Logan Wolfsbaine vs. Viktor Beskov

Crimson Ghost vs. Sozen Ishinomori

Winner is #1 Contender
: Burning Tora vs. Motoyuki Miyake

Unbreakable Title Match:
Winston "Unbreakable" Watoga © vs. Frozen Tora

The Lion Still Roars III

Just because Logan is new doesn't mean he should win. AFAIK, Viktor is more experienced, so him going over makes more sense.

I don't recall you being all that big on Sozen.

Winner is #1 Contender: Burning Tora vs. Motoyuki Miyake

This could be planting seeds for something very interesting...

Unbreakable Title Match: Winston "Unbreakable" Watoga © vs. Frozen Tora

But not yet. Watoga has been a great Champion, and continues his reign.

<p>The Lion Still Roars III</p><p>

Logan Wolfsbaine vs. <strong>Viktor Beskov</strong></p><p>

<strong>Crimson Ghost</strong> vs. Sozen Ishinomori</p><p>

Winner is #1 Contender: <strong>Burning Tora</strong> vs. Motoyuki Miyake</p><p>

Unbreakable Title Match: <strong>Winston "Unbreakable" Watoga ©</strong> vs. Frozen Tora</p><p> </p><p>

Moontie get out of my head!!!!</p>

<p>Logan Wolfsbaine vs. <strong>Viktor Beskov</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Crimson Ghost vs. <strong>Sozen Ishinomori</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Winner is #1 Contender: <strong>Burning Tora</strong> vs. Motoyuki Miyake</p><p> </p><p>

Unbreakable Title Match: <strong>Winston "Unbreakable" Watoga ©</strong> vs. Frozen Tora</p>

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Logo/Diamond_Canvas_Grappling_Logo_zpsbw0kfufy.png

The LION still ROARS III

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Logan_Wolfsbaine_zpsy5m4rmwh.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/EMLLJ/VS_zpspivbo7et.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Victor_Beskov_zpsklsj9zty.png

Logan Wolfsbaine charges down to the ring. Unknown to anyone but the most ardent Puro Fans, the nephew of Gajin "The Monster" Raymond Diaz, has inherited Uncle Ray's hard-hitting strikes. Viktor enters to a mixed reaction, the crowd indecisive on whether to cheer the imposing Russian or vehemently boo the fearless monster. The two lock arms, and engage in an immediate test of strength, and Viktor throws the heavier Beskov into the ropes! He attempts to tie his Russian opponent into the ropes, but Beskov leverages the ropes to hit a hard gut check sending Logan tumbling towards center-ring! Diaz stiff arms Logan Wolfsbaine and nails him with a vicious lariat, sending him to the mat, and Victor goes for the pin... 1...2...

Logan throws off Beskov with authority! The two run the ropes at a furious pace, Logan ducking under a Lariat and catching Beskov off-guard with a German Suplex! The nephew of 2010 PGHW Elite Series Winner transitions to a cover, but Viktor Beskov throws off the relative of Raymond Diaz! The two furiously run the ropes again, with Victor slamming into Wolfsbaine with a kick to the side of the head, and slams him with a vicious Powerbomb! 1...2...3...

Victor Beskov d. Logan Wolfsbaine by pinfall

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Crimson_Ghost_zpsrbqp5qvg.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/EMLLJ/VS_zpspivbo7et.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Sozen_Izomori_zpskyedtrij.png

booms through the arena, and the audience chants blood rush, maniacal over the arriving Crimson Ghost! His opponent saunters to the ring unnoticed.

The Ghost slides under the ring rope, and before the bell, Sozen blindsides The Ghost! He throws the anime star to the ropes and ties him up, and unleashes several hard chops to the exposed chest of his ethereal opponent! He slams his foot into the heroic specters' chest, release him, 1...2...

The Ghost throws off Sozen with authority! Sozen is noticeably shocked by the incredible feat of strength from his smaller opponent! The two run the ropes, Crimson Ghost slides under Sozen's lariat, leaps atop the top rope and slams into Sozen Ishinomori with the Blood Rush! 1..2..3..

The Crimson Ghost d. Sozen Ishinomori by pinfall

Sir Winston Watoga Promo

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Sir_Winston_Watoga_zpsifjjjk9b.png

Sir Winston Watoga emerges from the crowd, Unbreakable Championship slung over his broad shoulders. "Next, two individuals will battle to face me. I'm here to tell you, here, that the victor does not matter. I will defeat whatever competitor this outfit throws toward me, decisively, as I am a MAN of Royal Blood! And tonight, FROZEN TORA, I will assert myself as the CHAMPION of this strange realm!'

Winner is #1 Contender

Burning Tora vs. Motoyuki Miyake

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Burning_Tora_zps7evuxmgd.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/EMLLJ/VS_zpspivbo7et.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Motoyuki%20Miyaki_zps2bz486wx.png

The highly anticipated matchup is cheered by a hot crowd. I throw over the announce table, grab onto the top rope and launch myself over and into the ring. Miyake makes an elaborate entrance slowly walking determined down to the ring. Matsuyo Tawaraya comes to center ring to start the match and we shake hands before match bell rings. I start circling the ring with Motoyuki Miyame. I let him strike first and he slaps on an armlock, but I use the ropes to power out and throw Miyake to the ring. I drop my elbow on Miyake, but he manages to roll out of the way, I catch him with a hip toss and attempt to hit a power bomb... but Miyake reverses it, pulls me to the ropes and hits me with springboard jump kick! 1..2...

I power out, and repeat our circling movement, but I strike first slamming into Miyake with a shoulder tackle. I plant Miyake on the ring post and slam my elbows into Miyake's face, but Miyake reverses it, and leaps upon my shoulders to attempt a sunset flip.. but he's not strong enough to pull it off, and I don't leave my feet! I lift Miyake upon my shoulders and floor him with a Blazebomb Powermove lifting his leg up for the cover! 1..2...3...

Burning Tora d. Motoyuki Miyake by pinfall. Burning Tora is the #1 Contender!

UNBREAKABLE TITLE MATCH

Winston "The Unbreakable" Watoga © vs. Frozen Tora

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/TItles/Unbreakable_zpspx0v79we.png

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Sir_Winston_Watoga_zpsifjjjk9b.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/EMLLJ/VS_zpspivbo7et.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Frozen_Tora_zps0zyd5em9.png

"The Unbreakable Champion" enters to a chorus of boos. He strolls slowly down to the ring, ignoring the hostile crowd. Frozen Tora runs towards the announce table, slaps my hand, heaves himself over and leaps into the ring. The two mince words before locking up. Frozen Tora throws Watoga to the ropes and slams into him with a running shoulder tackle! Winston Watoga ricochets off the top and middle rope before leaping onto the apron! Frozen Tora leaps off the turnbuckle attempting a springboard axehandle to the floor, but Watoga rolls out of the way just in time! He slumps Frozen Tora against the steel guardrail and the champion slams the challenger onto the neck with a guillotine leg drop! Watoga rolls off Tora and rolls into the ring, encouraging Matsuyo Tawaraya to initiate a count!

Frozen Tora easily re-enters the ring, stares down Watoga and runs his thumb across his neck. Frozen Tora corners the champion, who pleads for his safety, but a furious challenger denies his request. He stands atop the top-right ring post and signals for the Dreadsault as the crowd goes wild... Frozen Tora leaps for the top rope, but Watoga predicts it, backflips into a jumping roundhouse kick and slams his foot into the landing challengers' head! Frozen Tora's head slams into the ring rope, tumbles towards center-ring, and the Champion schoolboys Frozen Tora rolling him up for a clean pinfall!

Winston "The Unbreakable" Watoga d. Frozen Tora by flash pinfall! Sir Winston Watoga makes Defense #6 of his UNBREAKABLE CHAMPIONSHIP

Perfect Card!!!Wooot!

Good Job! Thanks for predicting! The Card for Locked in The Lion's Den III will be posted sometime tomorrow, and the show will be up next week.

Prediction Contest Standings:

K_Nection: 4/4

Moontie: 4/4

Mister_Romani: 3/4

Just because Logan is new doesn't mean he should win. AFAIK, Viktor is more experienced, so him going over makes more sense.

You're right on point here. However, Logan Wolfsbaine may be the better wrestler (he's also part of MAW)-- the match scored a C- (best on the card) overall, far above Viktor's average, especially against an opponent with no popularity in Japan.

I don't know when James Diaz debuts, but I've penciled in a "Diaz Brothers" Team for when they debut.

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Locked%20in%20the%20Lions%20Den_zpsvrie1q5w.png

In his stiffest challenge yet, The Royal Watoga(n), unbreakable champion faces off against the embodiment of DIAMOND CANVAS WRESTLING, BURNING TORA! Who, who, who will yield in this battle of UNBREAKABLE WILLS! In the Lion's Den, one man will ascend to immortality, legend, while another will break. In the final match against the "Royal Court", Crimson Ghost aims to defeat Rokuemon Matsushita. Does The Ghost have the strength to throw off his much larger opponent? Find out when they are LOCKED in the LION'S DEN, a formidable cage that is the ultimate theater for hand-to-hand war

Locked in the Lion's Den III

Crimson Ghost vs. Rokuemon Matsuhita

Logan Wolfsbaine vs. Nigel Svennson

Unbreakable Title Match: Burning Tora vs. Sir Winston Watoga

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Logo/Diamond_Canvas_Grappling_Logo_zpsbw0kfufy.png

Locked in THE LIONS DEN III

Burning Tora confronts The Royal Court

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Sir_Winston_Watoga_zpsifjjjk9b.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Rokumon%20Matsuhitsa_zpsyqrw4vig.png

The lights dim in, and Watoga is in the ring, smug, with his Unbreakable Title slung above his shoulder. "TONIGHT!" he yells, as Rokuemon Matsushita makes his way in from the crowd, standing next to his lord Watoga. "I quell the rebellious Burning TORA, defeat the UNBREAKABLE LORDS of this realm, and forever defeat THE BROTHERS TIGER!"

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Burning_Tora_zps7evuxmgd.png

I walk down the ring rope, microphone in hand and address my adversary. "YOU SHALL DO NO SUCH THING WATOGA!" I grab the top rope, and launch myself into the ring. "THIS TITLE BELONGS... to the people. BELONGS... to the BURNING TIGER, and belongs to BURNING TORAH!" Rokuemon blindsides me, and the two ties me into the ropes, as Watoga retrieves some brass knuckles from his singlet. He slams me with the Brass Knuckles on the chin, I bleed profusely..

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Crimson_Ghost_zpsrbqp5qvg.png

booms through the arena, and the audience chants BLOOD RUSH! Crimson Ghost slides into the ring, dodging a hard strike, before hitting a belly to belly suplex on the Unbreakable Champion, before throwing the champion with a hip toss so vicious he flies over the top rope.

Crimson Ghost vs. Rokuemon Matshita

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Crimson_Ghost_zpsrbqp5qvg.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/EMLLJ/VS_zpspivbo7et.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Rokumon%20Matsuhitsa_zpsyqrw4vig.png

The match bell rings. Rokuemon attempts to beg off The Crimson Ghost, but to avail, as he retreats from the ring to check on Watoga. Watoga stammers over to the announce desk, and shoes away Rokeumon, before deciding on a whim to commentate the match. I stagger back up the entrance ramp, bloodied, to recuperate.

Crimson Ghost leaps from the ring post and slams Rokeumon in the face with a Springboard Jump Kick! Rokuemon falls back into the steel railing, and the Specter puts him in a chokehold before slamming him into the guardrail! Crimson Ghost rolls Rokeumon into the ring, covers him..1..2..

Watoga turns over the announce desk in a mocking manner and breaks up the count! Crimson Ghost turns his attention to Watoga, reversing a strike into an arm drag, but Rokeumon blindsides him from behind, and Watoga rams into his bodyguard at full speed! The two stare each other down, momentarily, before Watoga slides out of the ring and retreats up the ramp.

The two run the ropes, Crimson Ghost ducks under a clothesline and leaps to the top rope only to launch off several seconds later and hit a springboard tilt-a-whirl DDT! He covers Rokuemon... 1...2...

Rokuemon gets a foot on the ropes! Crimson Ghost heeds the referees warnings, moving away from Rokuemon, and offers his hand to his opponent... Rokuemon low blows Crimson Ghost, and picks him up for a power bomb, but his ethereal opponent slips out of his grasp, backflips onto the top rope, and slams Rokuemon with a Blood Rush! Crimson Ghost covers Rokuemon... 1...2...3...

The Crimson Ghost d. Rokeumon Matsushita by pinfall

Logan Wolfsbaine vs. Nigel Svennson

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Logan_Wolfsbaine_zpsy5m4rmwh.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/EMLLJ/VS_zpspivbo7et.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Nigel_Svennson_zpsphrlroil.png

The crowd is extremely excited for the next matchup. "The Nige" enters, with a hockey stick and uniform decked in Swedish colors. He signs a puck with a light blue sharpie before handing it to a fan at ringside. His opponent, Logan Wolfsbaine, is greeted warmly by an admiring crowd who appreciate his dedication to puroresu. A specially outfitted cage descends down upon the two combatants, who shake hands to indicate a fair, athletic competition.

The match bell rings, and Nige gets the collar in the collar and elbow tie up, applying a chin lock which Logan powers out of and turns into a seated surfboard. Nige rams his head into Logan, quickly breaking the hold, and rolls to his feet, but Logan Wolfsbaine is a bit quicker and spears the fan favorite, launching several hard punches and head butting his smaller opponent before the Nige latches onto his midsection, uses momentum to throw him off and reverses Logan into a chin lock. The nephew of the great Gajin Raymond Diaz is unwilling to give up, however, as he uses considerable strength to push his opponent upwards and break the hold!

"The Nige" is taken aback, retreats to the ring ropes, and Logan charges at him, but "The Nige" uses Logan's momentum to throw him over the tope rope and onto the mat below! The Nige leaps atop the top rope and goes for a springboard axehandle, but Logan catches him in mid-air and reverses it into a vicious power bomb. Logan Wolfsbaine rolls Nigel into the ring and covers him.. 1...2...

"The Nige" throws Wolfsbaine off. Wolfsbaine charges at Svennson, who baseball slides under him and catches him off guard with the Hyper-Extension Arm Lock! Wolfsbaine can't reach the ropes in time, and is forced to submit!

Nigel Svennson d. Logan Wolfsbaine by Submission.

UNBREAKABLE TITLE MATCH

Winston "The Unbreakable" Watoga © vs. Burning Tora

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/TItles/Unbreakable_zpspx0v79we.png

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Sir_Winston_Watoga_zpsifjjjk9b.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/EMLLJ/VS_zpspivbo7et.pnghttp://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/UDCG/Wrestlers/Burning_Tora_zps7evuxmgd.png

"The Unbreakable" Winston Watoga enters first, followed by Rokeumon Matsushita, who sits at the commentary desk. I wait backstage, behind the curtain, before emerging, with strategically placed bandaging tape covering the open wound on my chin. The cage descends over my head, big and bulging, and the match starts. The match starts, and I charge at him, as we lock up, and I send him into the ropes. He ducks under my own Lariat and nails me with a Super Kick to the chin! Watoga catches me, rolls me up...1..2...

I throw him off with authority! I'm selling the clear pain, and Watoga has busted me open, again, blood flowing to the canvas. Watoga leads me with an arm drag, which I reverse, and put him in the Gory Special! I wrench him for several seconds as he tries to pull me towards the ropes, before I slam Watoga into the mat with a Gory Buster! I go for the cover...1...2...

Watoga manages to kick out for a near fall. I give him the allotted time to move to his feet, and we both run the ropes, and I catch him sleeping and set him up for a DDT, but he manages to leverage the top rope and reverses it into a tilt a whirl DDT! He works over my chin, with several punches before resorting to an elbow, before covering...

I throw him off a split second before the three count! He argues openly with the referee, stating he had the match won, and I slam into his chest with a vicious chop, sending Matsuyo Tawaraya to the ground! Watoga rakes my eyes, seeing the incapacitated referee, and lays into my chest with a swift chop, and arm drags me to the ropes, charging at me.. I lift myself up and attempt to leapfrog him but he slams my chin with a European Uppercut! I fall stiff to the ground as Matsuyo recovers to make the count.. 1...2...3...

Winston "The Unbreakable" Watoga d. Burning Tora by flash pinfall! Sir Winston Watoga makes Defense #7 of his UNBREAKABLE CHAMPIONSHIP

Prediction Contest Standings:

K_Nection: 6/7 (+2/3)

Mister_Romani: 5/7 (+2/3)

Moontie: 4/4

We've completed the signature event Locked In The Lions Den. There will be a short 1-2 week break where I intend to make some minor changes to a few graphics, update the titles and presentation. I'll be back soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived