WWF Attitude Era… Where YOU Decide

Submission Match

Steve Austin vs. Owen Hart

Select finish:

The Rock & D'Lo Brown vs. The Undertaker and Kane

Dlo takes fall to start NoD Split

Number 1 Contender for the European Championship Ten Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal

Matt Hardy vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. The Godfather vs. Steve Blackman vs. William Regal vs. X-Pac vs. Chyna

WWF Tag Team Championship

Ahmed Johnson & Mabel vs. Goldust & K-Kwik vs. A Pair of Aces ©

Reader’s choice wildcard match

Monsters of Darkness vs. Too Cool

Normal Tag Team Match

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Submission Match

Select finish: Clean via Sharpshooter

The Rock & D'Lo Brown vs. The Undertaker and Kane

Number 1 Contender for the European Championship Ten Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal

Matt Hardy vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. The Godfather vs. Chyna vs. Steve Blackman vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu

Ahmed Johnson & Mabel vs. Goldust & Ken Shamrock vs. A Pair of Aces ©

Monsters of Darkness vs. The Dudley Boys

Submission Match

Select finish: Austin never taps....Mcmahon comes down and rings the bell...this scenario looks familiar

The Rock & Mable vs. The Undertaker and Kane

Matt Hardy vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. The Godfather vs. Grandmaster Sexay vs. Road Dogg vs. Scotty Too Hotty vs. Willow Whisp

Ahmed Johnson & Marty Jannetty vs. Goldust & RVD vs. A Pair of Aces ©

Road Warriors vs. Dudley Boys

Select a match of your choice, competitors and stipulations

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWF.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Shotgun.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>WWF SHOTGUN SATURDAY NIGHT, Saturday Week 1, July 1998</strong></p><p><strong> Announcers: Michael Cole, Jerry “The King” Lawler </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/19980706-SSN-01.jpg</span></div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><div></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p>

I'm amused that you have Goldust blowing kisses at Ahmed, given just the other day I watched their KotR '96 match. The one where the story was that Goldust "gave Ahmed mouth to mouth resuscitation" and Ahmed went nuts because he got kissed by a guy. 1996 Ahmed was really on the road to the top. If he would have been able to stay free of injury - and also keep on Shawn's good side at that time - he could have pretty easily been at least a short term World champ, maybe winning it instead of Sid by the end of the year.

I'm amused that you have Goldust blowing kisses at Ahmed, given just the other day I watched their KotR '96 match. The one where the story was that Goldust "gave Ahmed mouth to mouth resuscitation" and Ahmed went nuts because he got kissed by a guy. 1996 Ahmed was really on the road to the top. If he would have been able to stay free of injury - and also keep on Shawn's good side at that time - he could have pretty easily been at least a short term World champ, maybe winning it instead of Sid by the end of the year.

Ahmed Johnson was a year or two before my time, but all of the research and videos I've seen of him during this era have impressed me.

Goldust I just find so ****ing easy to write for too! I prefer him so much more as a bizarre face than as a weird heel.

Archived