WWF Attitude Era… Where YOU Decide

WWF Attitude Era… Where YOU Decide

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWF.jpghttp://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Vince.jpg

“I didn’t screw Bret… BRET screwed Bret!!”

And with those infamous words, so begins what will forever be known as the “Attitude Era” for the World Wrestling Federation. It is a time of great change for Vince McMahon’s WWF, after a large exodus of established superstars the company must reinvent itself, or be crushed by its number 1 rival, the Eric Bischoff-led World Championship Wrestling. Some of the notable recent events in WWF history are as follows:

- Big names such as Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash (amongst others) have all jumped ship to WCW over the last few years, resulting in a massive jump in ratings for the rival company. The New World Order storyline in particular has seen fans switch over from the WWF to WCW in droves, leading to the proclamation of WCW general manager Eric Bischoff that he is the “king” of sports entertainment.

- The infamous Montreal Screwjob has just occurred, with WWF owner Vince McMahon and Shaun Michaels screwing over the WWF champion Bret “The Hitman” Hart on his way out the door, as Hart and his long-time associates the British Bulldog and Jim Neidhart leave the WWF for greener pastures. It remains to be seen whether the only member of the Hart Foundation to remain loyal to the WWF, Owen Hart, will seek revenge on the Heartbreak Kid and Vince McMahon for their treatment of his brother.

- The immensely popular “Stone Cold” Steve Austin is set to take the wrestling industry by storm, as he rides a massive wave of support to reclaim the Intercontinental Championship at the Survivor Series PPV. Many pundits believe Austin is already too big for this title, and will be honing in very shortly on the greatest prize in sports entertainment, the coveted WWF Championship.

- WWF veteran The Undertaker has been tormented these past few months by his former mentor Paul Bearer and his half-brother Kane. As yet he has not cracked and is trying to resist laying a hand on his little brother, but it appears only a matter of time before something has to give.

- Rising superstar The Rock looks to be gaining some momentum as part of the Nation of Domination faction, led by Faarooq. It remains to be seen whether this third generation superstar will remain loyal to the group that has given him life in the WWF, or forge on without them as a singles competitor.

- The newest tag team sensation in the WWF, the New Age Outlaws, have claimed their first WWF Tag Team championship, defeating the veteran team of Animal and Hawk, the Legion of Doom. With a relatively strong tag team division in place in the WWF there is no shortage of challengers for their newly acquired titles, with established teams such as the Disciples of Apocalypse, the Headbangers, the Godwinns, the New Blackjacks all expected to queue up alongside the Legion of Doom in an attempt to capture the gold in the upcoming months.

- The team of D-Generation X, namely Shaun Michaels and his best friend Triple H, have been shocking crowds and TV audiences alike with their degenerative antics. Shaun Michaels has just gifted Triple H with the European Championship, however other contenders will be sure to rise up and challenge Helmsley for a title he is not regarded by many as winning on his own merits.

With so much potential for greatness with a young and upcoming roster of out-and-out superstars tempered with a few wizened veterans, the challenge for Vince McMahon is to remake this company into the powerhouse in sports entertainment that it once was.

And that, my friends, is where YOU come into it…

QUICK LINKS

December 1997 Championship Recap

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 1, December 1997

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 2, December 1997

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 3, December 1997

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 4, December 1997

WWF Armageddon, Sunday Week 4, December 1997

January 1998 Championship Recap

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 1, January 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 2, January 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 3, January 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 4, January 1998

WWF Royal Rumble, Sunday Week 4, January 1998

February 1998 Championship Recap

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 1, February 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 2, February 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 3, February 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 4, February 1998

WWF No Way Out, Sunday Week 4, February 1998

March 1998 Championship Recap

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 1, March 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 2, March 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 3, March 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 4, March 1998

WWF Wrestlemania XIV, Sunday Week 4, March 1998

April 1998 Championship Recap

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 1, April 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 2, April 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 3, April 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 4, April 1998

WWF Backlash, Sunday Week 4, April 1998

May 1998 Championship Recap

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 1, May 1998/WWF Shotgun Saturday Night, Saturday Week 1, May 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 2, May 1998/WWF Shotgun Saturday Night, Saturday Week 2, May 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 3, May 1998/WWF Shotgun Saturday Night, Saturday Week 3, May 1998

WWF Raw is War, Monday Week 4, May 1998/WWF Shotgun Saturday Night, Saturday Week 4, May 1998

WWF Over the Edge, Sunday Week 4, May 1998

June 1998 Championship Recap

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>DECEMBER 1997 CHAMPIONSHIP RECAP </strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWF.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div> <strong>WWF Championship </strong> (Prestige: 99)<p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWF-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Michaels.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Shawn Michaels (3 Time Champion)</p><p> <em>(0 Defences, won from Bret Hart at Survivor Series, November 1997) </em></p><p> </p></div></div><p></p></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong>WWF Intercontinental Championship </strong> (Prestige: 72)</p></div><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWFIntercontinental.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Austin.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Steve Austin (2 Time Champion)</p><p> <em>(0 Defences, won from Owen Hart at Survivor Series, November 1997) </em></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong>WWF Tag Team Championship </strong> (Prestige: 68)</p></div><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWFTag.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/BillyGunn.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Dogg.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Billy Gunn and Road Dogg (New Age Outlaws, 1st Time Champions)</p><p> <em>(0 Defences, won from Animal and Hawk (Legion of Doom) on Raw is War, November 1997) </em></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong>WWF European Championship </strong> (Prestige: 60)</p></div><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWFEuropean.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/TripleH.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Triple H (1st Time Champion)</p><p> <em>(0 Defences, gifted to him by Shaun Michaels, November 1997) </em></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWF Main Roster, December 1997 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/RosterDec97.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p>

<p><strong><em>OOC: </em></strong><em> Hi, you may remember me from such dynasties as WWF vs WCW: The War Continues. Well unfortunately I kindof burned myself out on that one, and the difficulties of managing a dynasty with two rosters as well as a full-time job got the better of me. But after a few month interval I decided to have another crack at this, and what better timeframe in the history of wrestling than my own personal favourite, the WWF Attitude Era??</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

But here’s the catch: this dynasty is going to be almost entirely dictated by you out there, the readers. That’s right, I’ll be posting prediction cards for each show, but instead of predicting what you </em><em><strong>think</strong></em><em> will happen, you will be predicting what you </em><em><strong>want</strong></em><em> to happen.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

That’s right, at the end of each prediction contest, I’ll be tallying up the votes, and what you all vote to happen on each and every show is what will actually happen. I’m not sure exactly how well this will work, and it will interesting to see how events unfold, but this should be a fair bit of fun either way.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The only time I will overrule the majority decision is if the game physically won’t accept a result without annoying a worker. So, for example, if the masses choose for a rookie to beat the WWF Champion and I cannot get the rookie over the line even with notes such as Keep Strong, Dominate etc, I will have to overrule the decision and go with the favourite. But, you all understand how this game works well enough, so that should hardly happen… right?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Anyway, I hope this works out as well as I’m hoping it will, and we all have a lot of fun. So, without further ado…</em></p><p><em>

</em></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>

<span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWF.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Raw.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong>WWF RAW IS WAR PREDICTION CARD</strong></p><p><strong>

Monday, Week 1, December 1997 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Championship Number 1 Contender </strong></p><p>

??? vs ??? vs ???</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Intercontinental Championship </strong></p><p>

??? vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Tag Team Championship </strong></p><p>

??? vs New Age Outlaws ©</p><p> </p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Things to select this week: Select a competitor for anywhere that is marked as ??? (five in total) as well as the winner for each matchup (four in total). </em></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>WWF Championship Number 1 Contender</p><p>

Triple H vs <strong>Mankind</strong> vs The Undertaker</p><p>

I would have Mick beat Hunter clean while having Kane to mess with Taker to pull Taker out of the title picture.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental Championship</p><p>

<strong>The Rock</strong> vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p>

I would pull the IC Title off of Steve Austin to get him ready for the rumble. I would book Austin to win like RL. He can lose this match via NOD interference that does not get caught by the Referee.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Championship</p><p>

The BlackJacks vs <strong>New Age Outlaws ©</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>Oh you didn't know!</p><p> </p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. <strong>Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Things to select this week: Select a competitor for anywhere that is marked as ??? (five in total) as well as the winner for each matchup (four in total).</p>

<p>WWF Championship Number 1 Contender </p><p>

Kane vs Undertaker vs <strong>Big Van Vader</strong></p><p>

Kane and Taker get rid of each other, Vader sneaks in for win.</p><p>

WWF Intercontinental Championship </p><p>

<strong>Owen Hart</strong> vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Championship </p><p>

<strong>Hunter and Shawn</strong> vs New Age Outlaws ©</p><p>

Let's have an attitude era with a new DX.</p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. <strong>Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p>

<p>WWF RAW IS WAR PREDICTION CARD</p><p>

Monday, Week 1, December 1997 </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

WWF Championship Number 1 Contender </p><p>

The Undertaker vs Kane vs <strong>Owen Hart</strong></p><p>

Same idea with Taker and Kane but only with someone more deserving.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mankind</strong> vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p>

Gotta lose the title before you can win the Royal Rumble</p><p> </p><p>

The New Blackjacks vs <strong>New Age Outlaws ©</strong></p><p>

Why not?</p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. <strong>Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Things to select this week: Select a competitor for anywhere that is marked as ??? (five in total) as well as the winner for each matchup (four in total).</p>

The Undertaker vs <strong>Owen Hart</strong> vs Triple H</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock</strong> vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p> </p><p>

The Blackjacks vs <strong>New Age Outlaws</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. <strong>Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I absolutely love this idea!</p>

<strong>Blackjack Bradshaw</strong> vs Undertaker vs Triple H</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mankind </strong>vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Steve Blackman and Ken Shamrock</strong> vs New Age Outlaws ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball)</strong> vs. Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</p>

<p>Sounds like something interesting, good luck with it!</p><p> </p><p>

The Undertaker vs Goldust vs <em>Ken Shamrock</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Rock</em> vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p> </p><p>

The Headbangers vs <em>New Age Outlaws</em> ©</p><p> </p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. <em>Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</em></p>

<p>Just the other day i was wondering where you had gone off to glad to see you back and love the new idea, Shame about the other diary hopeful you pick it back up in a later date.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF RAW IS WAR PREDICTION CARD</p><p>

Monday, Week 1, December 1997 </p><p> </p><p>

Owen Hart vs <strong>Mankind</strong> vs Undertaker</p><p>

I Agree Kane Cost Undertaker the Win</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jeff Jarrett</strong> vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p>

Austin doesn't Need it give it a heel who does</p><p> </p><p>

BlackJacks vs<strong> New Age Outlaws ©</strong></p><p>

they can lose later to a better team</p><p> </p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. <strong>Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</strong></p>

Ken Shamrock vs <em>The Undertaker</em> vs Mankind</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Triple H</em> vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p> </p><p>

Blackjacks vs <em>New Age Outlaws ©</em></p><p> </p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. <em>Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

WWF Championship Number 1 Contender

Owen Hart vs Kane vs Mankind

WWF Intercontinental Championship

The Rock vs. Steve Austin ©

WWF Tag Team Championship

Legion of Doom vs New Age Outlaws ©

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs. Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)

<strong>Mankind</strong> vs Vader vs The Undertaker</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock</strong> vs. Steve Austin ©</p><p> </p><p>

Legion of Doom vs. <strong>New Age Outlaws ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Disciples of Apocalypse (Chainz, Skull & 8-Ball) vs.<strong> Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown & Kama Mustafa)</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWF.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Raw.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>WWF RAW IS WAR, Monday Week 1, December 1997</strong></p><p><strong> Announcers: Jim Ross, Jerry “The King” Lawler </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Vince.jpg</span><p> </p><p> Raw is War kicks off with the owner of the World Wrestling Federation, Vince McMahon, strutting down to the ring and grabbing a microphone. He once again brags about Survivor Series and how he was the mastermind behind Bret Hart being screwed in his final match in the WWF, and how NOTHING happens in this business without his approval.</p><p> </p><p> Which brings him to his next “problem”, the issue of Stone Cold Steve Austin…</p><p> <strong>(86)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Austin.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Vince is interrupted by the sound of glass breaking, and Steve Austin striding out to the ring to a massive roar from the crowd. Austin wastes no time getting in Vince’s face and saying that he doesn’t give a damn what Vince thinks, he’s going to continue to kick ass in the WWF if anybody is stupid enough to get in his way. He says his next target is the WWF Champion, Shawn Michaels.</p><p> </p><p> Vince stops Austin there and says that as the Intercontinental Champion he should be focussing on his own title, rather than chasing anyone else’s. He informs Austin that tonight, in this very ring, he will be defending his championship against another up and coming young superstar…The Rock! </p><p> </p><p> Vince then goes on to tell Austin that he doesn’t trust him to play by the rules, so if he loses by count out or disqualification he will still lose the championship. Austin grins, says that’s fine by him, and hits Vince with a Stone Cold Stunner! The crowd goes absolutely wild as Austin gives his prone boss the “double bird” and leaves the arena.</p><p> <strong>(89)</strong></p><p> </p></div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><div></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/BlackBrad.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Windham.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/BillyGunn.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Dogg.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> <strong>The New Blackjacks vs. New Age Outlaws </strong></p><p> <strong>WWF Tag Team Championship </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWFTag.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> As the competitors for this matchup make their way to ringside, Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler officially welcome us to Raw is War and hype tonight’s Intercontinental Championship matchup between The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. They also discuss Shawn Michael’s WWF Championship and ponder who will be challenging for the title at the upcoming Armageddon pay-per-view. In the matchup itself, the New Age Outlaws prove to be too good a team for The New Blackjacks, with good teamwork, quick tags and a fair share of dirty tactics to keep the cowboys on the back foot. </p><p> </p><p> While JR laments the need for the “supremely talented” duo of Billy Gunn and Road Dogg to have to resort to cheap tactics, the King constantly heaps praise on them, until after about eight minutes of action two figures appear at the top of the ramp…</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Hawk.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Animal.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> It’s the Road Warriors! The two men who the New Age Outlaws recently defeated for the Tag Team titles stand at the top of the ramp glaring menacingly down at the champions in the ring. This only proves to be a minor distraction, however, as Billy Gunn hits Bradshaw with a low-blow behind the referee’s back and picks up the pinfall for the victory.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by pinfall: New Age Outlaws. New Age Outlaws make defence number 1 of their WWF Tag Team titles. </strong></p><p> <strong>(55)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> As the New Age Outlaws celebrate their first title defence, the Legion of Doom storm the ring and viciously assault their younger counterparts. They deliver power-bombs to both of the tag team champions and then pose above them with the championship belts held high. It’s clearly obvious that the Road Warriors are not done yet, and want their belts back!</p><p> <strong>(60)</strong></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Vince.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Owen.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> We cut to Vince’s office where a fired up Owen Hart storms in and demands answers for Vince’s awful treatment of his departing brother Bret at Survivor Series. Vince is extremely defensive and tells Owen that it’s nothing personal, it was strictly business.</p><p> </p><p> Vince goes on to say that he’s willing to offer Owen the olive branch of peace, telling him that he’ll get a Number 1 Contender’s Match for Shawn Michaels’ WWF Championship, and he’ll get it tonight! Owen calms down at the sound of this, and that’s when a grinning Vince tells him that all he has to do to get his title shot is overcome two men in a triple threat match tonight, Mankind and… The Undertaker!</p><p> <strong>(75)</strong></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/FaarooqNation.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/TheRock.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Kama.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/DLo.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> The Nation of Domination comes striding purposefully out to the ring for their six-man tag match against the Disciples of Apocalypse. Faarooq states how DOA is so far below the Nation that this match is almost an embarrassment, a fact that they will prove shortly. The Rock then grabs the microphone off Faarooq and says that tonight he will show why he is the greatest up-an-coming superstar in sports entertainment today when he dismantles Stone Cold Steve Austin and takes his Intercontinental Championship from him.</p><p> <strong>(61)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Chainz.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Skull.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/8Ball.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/FaarooqNation.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Kama.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/DLo.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Small/TheRock.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Disciples of Apocalypse vs. The Nation Of Domination </strong></p><p> </p><p> Faarooq’s words aren’t exactly incorrect, as the Nation dominates the Disciples of Apocalypse from start to finish. On the outside of the ring The Rock proves to be a constant nuisance and distraction, although it is hardly necessary as the Nation picks apart the bikie gang. In the end, Faarooq secures a decisive victory when he hits 8-Ball with a Dominator and gets the pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> This one comes to a close with all four members of the Nation of Domination standing with their arms raised in a show of power.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by pinfall: The Nation Of Domination </strong></p><p> <strong>(43)</strong></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Michaels.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Small/ChynaDX.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/TripleH.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> After the commercial break D-Generation X comes strutting out to ringside and shows off both Michaels’ WWF Championship and Triple H’s new European Championship, courtesy of HBK’s “birthday present”. They brag about how there isn’t another wrestler in the WWF that comes close to the natural ability of either of them, and Michaels laugh about how his next challenger will come from either a mental patient, the less-talented Hart brother, or a brooding geriatric who likes to dress in dark makeup and black tights.</p><p> <strong>(80)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Taker.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> At that point in time a gong sounds, the lights go off and the Undertaker himself appears on the Titantron. The Undertaker starts off by saying that he has no beef with his younger brother Kane, and he will not fight him, no matter the mind games that Paul Bearer is trying to play. He implores his brother to cast off Bearer’s evil influence and join him, as together they can be the most dominant force in WWF history. He then goes on to tell Michaels that he’s coming for him and his WWF Championship, and that starts tonight, as he will leave Mankind and Owen Hart in his wake in his quest for glory.</p><p> <strong>(86)</strong></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Vince.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> After the next commercial break, Vince McMahon comes striding down to ringside and takes up a seat at the announce desk alongside JR and the King. He asks them if they’ve missed him and then says he’s purely here to witness the downfall of Stone Cold Steve Austin at the hands of The Rock.</p><p> <strong>(88)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/TheRock.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Small/FaarooqNation.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Small/Kama.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Small/DLo.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Austin.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Rock vs. Steve Austin </strong></p><p> <strong>WWF Intercontinental Championship </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWFIntercontinental.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> This one proves to be a great matchup by two superstars at the very top of their game and physical prowess. It is a very open match and the crowd are firmly behind Austin as he battles the cocky and brash Rock. Throughout the match though, whenever Austin starts to get an upper hand over his opponent the Nation members continually interject themselves, causing The Rock to get back into the contest. </p><p> </p><p> Eventually Austin tires of the Nation and their antics, and leaves the ring to confront their leader, Faarooq. While the Rock distracts the referee in the ring, Kama lays out Austin from behind with the Intercontinental Championship belt, but when the ref turns around they are all backing up the ramp, arms spread innocently.</p><p> </p><p> The referee has no choice but to count to ten, causing Austin to lose the match on a count out! While JR complains about Austin being ripped off by the Nation, Vince loudly proclaims that The Rock has won the Intercontinental Championship due to the stipulation that he set earlier in the night!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by count-out: The Rock. The Rock wins the WWF Intercontinental title. </strong></p><p> <strong>(76)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Vince climbs into the ring with the Intercontinental Championship belt and hands it to The Rock. He then stands with The Rock’s arm held triumphantly, as the crowd boos loudly. All of a sudden a recovered Austin hits the ring, however neither Vince nor The Rock want anything to do with the pissed off Texas Rattlesnake and they both slide out under the ropes. Austin then gives chase to Vince, who flees up the ramp and out of the arena!</p><p> <strong>(91)</strong></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Michaels.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Small/ChynaDX.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/TripleH.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> We come back from our final commercial break of the evening to find D-Generation X again coming out to ringside to join the announce desk for our Main Event. The King gleefully proclaims that we’ve had plenty of fantastic special guest announcers tonight and Michaels states that their just here to scout “whichever chump” he’ll be facing at Armageddon for his WWF Championship.</p><p> <strong>(78)</strong></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Taker.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Mankind.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/VS.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Owen.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> <strong>The Undertaker vs. Mankind vs. Owen Hart </strong></p><p> <strong>WWF Championship Number 1 Contender </strong></p><p> </p><p> None of these three superstars holds back one bit as they battle it out for a shot at the number one prize in wrestling today, the WWF Championship. While technically brilliant, Owen Hart appears to be a mismatch against the brawling ability of The Undertaker and the sheer grit and determination of Mankind. While they all share offense at different times of the match, The Undertaker starts to really take his opponents apart as JR comments that this is perhaps the most focussed he has ever seen the Phenom in his quest to reclaim the gold.</p><p> </p><p> The Undertaker look set to claim the victory after he hurls Mankind to the outside and hits Owen Hart with a thunderous Chokeslam. He then makes his patented throat-slashing gesture to call for the end, when all of a sudden…</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/KaneOld.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Small/Bearer.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> It’s Kane!! The big red monster that is the Undertaker’s “little” brother hits the ring at speed and hits the Undertaker with a Chokeslam of his own. Then, under the direction of the Undertaker’s former mentor Paul Bear, he grabs his older brother and throws him over the top rope. </p><p> </p><p> At this point in time Mankind slides back into the ring, but he stands looking dazed and confused as Kane continues his assault on his brother on the outside. This proves to be enough of a distraction for Owen Hart to assault Mankind from behind, roll him up and pick up the victory with a Flash Pinfall. To the disbelief of everyone in the arena, Owen Hart is the new Number 1 Contender and will challenge Shawn Michaels for the WWF Championship at Armageddon in a few weeks’ time!!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by pinfall: Owen Hart </strong></p><p> <strong>(85)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Kane continues his assault on his brother the Undertaker, attacking him viciously with a steel chair, over and over again, under the direction of the sadistic Paul Bearer.</p><p> <strong>(95)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Owen Hart watches on as the assault continues, and looks unsure whether or not to intervene when all of a sudden he is attacked by D-Generation X! Chyna hits him with a low blow while Michaels and Triple H continue the assault, laying into Hart in the centre of the ring with their boots.</p><p> </p><p> It appears that Michaels is hell-bent on eliminating his competition before Armageddon even arrives, however there’s one man who’s not prepared to let that happen…</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Austin.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> It’s Stone Cold Steve Austin!! Austin comes sprinting down into the ring, hits Triple H with a Stunner, hits Chyna with a Stunner, and then turns to the WWF Champion himself. Michaels, however, wants nothing to do with the fired up Rattlesnake, and wisely retreats to safety up the ramp. </p><p> </p><p> Austin then checks on Owen Hart’s health, and signals for his trademark beers. We go off the air as Austin climbs all four turnbuckles and salutes the crowd with his beers, even sharing one with the new Number 1 Contender for the WWF title.</p><p> <strong>(76)</strong></p><p> </p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>Final Show Rating: 88</em></strong></p><p> </p></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWF.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Armageddon.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF ARMAGEDDON PREVIEW* </strong></p><p><strong>

Sunday Week 4, December 1997 </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Championship </strong></p><p>

Owen Hart vs Shawn Michaels ©</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>*card subject to change. Predictions not required yet </em> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>

<span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/WWF.jpg</span><span>http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/nick288/Raw.jpg</span></p><p>

<strong>WWF RAW IS WAR PREDICTION CARD</strong></p><p><strong>

Monday, Week 2, December 1997 </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Triple H vs. Owen Hart</p><p>

<em>Specify the finish </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Tag Team Championship Number 1 Contender Elimination Tag Match</strong></p><p>

??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???</p><p> </p><p>

Kane vs ???</p><p>

<em>Will The Undertaker get involved in Kane’s match and if so, in what capacity? </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vader needs a storyline </strong></p><p>

Vader vs ???</p><p>

<em>Specify who runs in and attacks/distracts Vader </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Who will Mick Foley challenge to a match at Armageddon? </em></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Triple H vs. Owen Hart</p><p>

Specify the finish </p><p>

Double countout</p><p>

WWF Tag Team Championship Number 1 Contender Elimination Tag Match</p><p>

Two UM vs Headbangers vs Blackjacks vs <strong>NOD</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kane vs <strong>Mankind</strong></p><p>

Will The Undertaker get involved in Kane’s match and if so, in what capacity? </p><p>

No.</p><p> </p><p>

Vader needs a storyline </p><p>

<strong>Vader </strong>vs Mero</p><p>

Specify who runs in and attacks/distracts Vader </p><p>

HHH</p><p> </p><p>

Who will Mick Foley challenge to a match at Armageddon? </p><p>

Austin</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Triple H vs. Owen Hart<p> Specify the finish </p><p> Double countout</p><p> WWF Tag Team Championship Number 1 Contender Elimination Tag Match</p><p> Two UM vs Headbangers vs Blackjacks vs <strong>NOD</strong></p><p> </p><p> Kane vs <strong>Mankind</strong></p><p> Will The Undertaker get involved in Kane’s match and if so, in what capacity? </p><p> No.</p><p> </p><p> Vader needs a storyline </p><p> <strong>Vader </strong>vs Mero</p><p> Specify who runs in and attacks/distracts Vader </p><p> HHH</p><p> </p><p> Who will Mick Foley challenge to a match at Armageddon? </p><p> Austin</p></div></blockquote><p> Hey lukess, I don't have Marc Mero on my roster, I canned him because I just don't like him. Please refer to my second post where I have my roster.</p><p> </p><p> Feel free to pick someone else if you'd like.</p>

<p>WWF RAW IS WAR PREDICTION CARD</p><p>

Monday, Week 2, December 1997 </p><p> </p><p>

Triple H vs. Owen Hart</p><p>

Specify the finish DCO.</p><p> </p><p>

Godwinns vs Bradshaws vs Headbangers vs <strong>LoD</strong></p><p>

Dear god, your tag team division really needs a makeover.</p><p> </p><p>

Kane vs <strong>Mankind</strong></p><p>

Will The Undertaker get involved in Kane’s match and if so, in what capacity? Yes; cost him the match.</p><p> </p><p>

Vader vs <strong>HBK</strong></p><p>

Specify who runs in and attacks/distracts Vader </p><p>

The Rock.</p><p> </p><p>

Who will Mick Foley challenge to a match at Armageddon? </p><p>

Steve Austin. I mean, just think about it! Austin vs Foley in a hardcore match? That would be a ratings goldmine!</p>

<p>Triple H vs. <strong>Owen Hart</strong></p><p>

Specify the finish<strong> Count out</strong></p><p> </p><p>

LOD vs <strong>HeadBangers</strong> vs GodWinns vs NOD (Dlo & Kama)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kane </strong>vs Ahmed</p><p>

Will The Undertaker get involved in Kane’s match and if so, in what capacity? <strong>NO</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vader</strong> vs Faarooq</p><p>

Specify who runs in and attacks/distracts Vader? <strong>The Rock</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Who will Mick Foley challenge to a match at Armageddon? <strong>Triple H</strong></p>

<strong>Disqualification</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman</strong> vs Blackjacks vs Godwinns vs Headbangers</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kane</strong> vs Hawk</p><p>

Will The Undertaker get involved in Kane’s match and if so, in what capacity? <strong>NO</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vader </strong>vs Jeff Jarrett</p><p>

Specify who runs in and attacks/distracts Vader <strong>Ahmed Johnson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will Mick Foley challenge to a match at Armageddon? <strong>Steve Austin</strong></p>

Specify the finish:</p><p>

Owen wins after botched interference from HBK</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman</strong> vs New Blackjacks vs NOD (Ahmed and Kama) vs LOD</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kane </strong>vs Mankind</p><p>

Will The Undertaker get involved in Kane’s match and if so, in what capacity? NO </p><p> </p><p>

Vader vs <strong>Shawn Michaels</strong></p><p>

Specify who runs in and attacks/distracts Vader: Jeff Jarrett</p><p> </p><p>

Oh, and Mick Foley challenges Steve Austin.</p>

Archived