[RELEASE] CV14 Reworked

It's always weird seeing long term saves, the world is so different yet so familiar too. Some of the talent in 2032 there is incredible, with Tommy Cornell Jr being an absolute once in a lifetime level of performer who could headline anywhere at any time. But there are LOADS of people who have developed into incredible talents and even the guys at regional level are insanely good. I think my favourite surprise was Raphael being very high in the Power 500 while in his 40s and working with ACPW.... he has been outstanding for them and is always a great talent in any save but I never seem to be able to stick with him for long when I play. :(

Thanks for the upload, I'm probably going to be poking around it a bit more in future too but the insane talents in SOTBPW and TCW are just too much to handle. :p

Probably the only real flaw I generally have with the CV is how even the most over indy workers stick to one promotion at a time, which usually leads to me as there is no way to make it seem like certain workers are in demand more or in general a lack of movement on the lower level. This mod really helps that since people aren't as over in their home area as they are everywhere

How far do you play? I'm over a year in, and I've seen indy guys bounce all over the place. They sign with a bunch of feds, leave one or two, sign on with Japan, SWF, or TCW, or stay indy and either keep like 2-3, or take more again...

How far do you play? I'm over a year in, and I've seen indy guys bounce all over the place. They sign with a bunch of feds, leave one or two, sign on with Japan, SWF, or TCW, or stay indy and either keep like 2-3, or take more again...

I've seen it happen in vanilla CV games all the time, and dozens of workers won't even get signed. The mods that add a bunch of indie and regional promotions fix the issue and allow workers to bounce around more when they aren't in Japan.

• 1 month later...
I've seen it happen in vanilla CV games all the time, and dozens of workers won't even get signed. The mods that add a bunch of indie and regional promotions fix the issue and allow workers to bounce around more when they aren't in Japan.

I don't believe that mod has been updated to the 2014 version and definitely not with Derek's mod. As far as I know, the contracts have to be completely redone manually as they don't seem to update automatically for me.

Archived