Modern Warriors 4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every mod you make, every single game, every time we play, we be missin' youuuuuuuuuu

We miss you tag

I've been sitting here for months with a completed mod just waiting for someone to sing to me.

Edit: Sorry, that's kind of a tease. Long story short I had the mod completed in December but thought I'd just tweak it a little. Then my wife had a baby. Then I never slept again. I've got some free time now though and am updating. There are still a lot of holes that I had hoped to fix by now but I'm just going to release what I have after tomorrow's UFC; likely Sunday night USTZ.

I've been sitting here for months with a completed mod just waiting for someone to sing to me.

Edit: Sorry, that's kind of a tease. Long story short I had the mod completed in December but thought I'd just tweak it a little. Then my wife had a baby. Then I never slept again. I've got some free time now though and am updating. There are still a lot of holes that I had hoped to fix by now but I'm just going to release what I have after tomorrow's UFC; likely Sunday night USTZ.

First off congrats on he kid Tag! Second off very thank you for the update and am looking forward to the mod!

This is good news all around, except for not sleeping. Congratulations!

F5 F5 F5 F5

Also, hope Rizin has been added, but if not, its not big deal to add it in myself.

No Rizin, sorry. I'm not convinced they'll really run their third event and fedor isn't under contract. If they run another non New Years event I'll add them. Most of the roster is in the game already too.

No Rizin, sorry. I'm not convinced they'll really run their third event and fedor isn't under contract. If they run another non New Years event I'll add them. Most of the roster is in the game already too.

Its no big. I already added it to the last version of Modern Warriors right after their NYE event.

Archived