Modern Warriors 4

Modern Warriors 4 is here.

https://www.mediafire.com/?2jvv2xj4rvvsx5r

UFC records, rosters, and fight histories are up to date. Bellator should be as well. I've also made some other large-ish changes including retiring a lot of old fighters. We're up to over 200 pics in the free pictures folder, which is cool. I also lowered the submission defense skills a small amount across the board, which will hopefully lead to more finishes.

Total number of fighters: 3343

Total number of companies: 24

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any new fighters added?I get so involved in the previous versions I do a lot of importing fighters at mo & my heavyweight division needs new blood.

Can't add what isn't there. HW is a wasteland, why do you think we're all talking about Fedor Arlovski and Mirko Cro Cop in 2015?

A wonderful, wonderful update that moved me to start up WMMA for the first time in months. Thanks a lot for the insane effort you put into this, Tag! You're a true hero!

A few small corrections if anyone is looking to make some edits before firing up a game of if you want to put up a tiny little update, Tag:

- Bethe Correira is missing the loss to Ronda in her overall record and her UFC record, she also should have "broken winning streak" as momentum.

- Cat Zingano should also have "broken winning streak".

- Mauricio Rua is missing his last win, his momentum should be "broken losing streak".

- Fernando Bruno should have "broken winning streak" as momentum.

I started up a UFC game and in recreating the already confirmed cards for the future I found a bunch of people who aren't assigned to the UFC weight class their next fight is in (though massive, massive props to you for having every single fighter who has a UFC fight booked in the mod and signed to the UFC):

- Joe Riggs has his next fight at Middleweight

- Tiago Trator at Featherweight

- Ross Pearson at Lightweight

- Gegard Mousasi at Middleweight

- Keita Nakamura at Welterweight

- Sage Northcutt at Lightweight

- Patrick Holohan at Flyweight

- Yan Cabral at Lightweight

- Richard Walsh at Welterweight

- Brendan O'Reilly at Welterweight

- Kelvin Gastelum at Welterweight

- Diego Sanchez at Featherweight (which is insane, if you ask me)

- Henry Cejudo at Flyweight

- Damian Stasiak at Bantamweight

- Ben Henderson at Welterweight

- Jorge Masvidal at Welterweight

- Urijah Faber at Bantamweight

- Leonardo Santos at Lightweight

- Yancy Medeiros at Lightweight

- Warlley Alves at Welterweight

- Valerie Letourneau at Strawweight

Also, Mizuto Hirota is apparently signed to the UFC and will fight at Featherweight.

All of this is according to Wikipedia, so take it with a grain of salt, I guess...

A wonderful, wonderful update that moved me to start up WMMA for the first time in months. Thanks a lot for the insane effort you put into this, Tag! You're a true hero!

A few small corrections if anyone is looking to make some edits before firing up a game of if you want to put up a tiny little update, Tag:

- Bethe Correira is missing the loss to Ronda in her overall record and her UFC record, she also should have "broken winning streak" as momentum.

- Cat Zingano should also have "broken winning streak".

- Mauricio Rua is missing his last win, his momentum should be "broken losing streak".

- Fernando Bruno should have "broken winning streak" as momentum.

- Jim Alers is missing one loss as well, 1-1 UFC, 13-2 overall, "Broken Winning Streak" as momentum.

Regarding Hirota, he's part of the Road to UFC: Japan reality show. He made it to the finale (Sep. 27) and gets the winner of the second semi-finale between Akiyo "Wicky" Nishiura vs Teruto "Yashabo" Ishihara (not in the MW database).

- Jim Alers is missing one loss as well, 1-1 UFC, 13-2 overall, "Broken Winning Streak" as momentum.

Regarding Hirota, he's part of the Road to UFC: Japan reality show. He made it to the finale (Sep. 27) and gets the winner of the second semi-finale between Akiyo "Wicky" Nishiura vs Teruto "Yashabo" Ishihara (not in the MW database).

Spoilers much?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LeBlancX" data-cite="LeBlancX" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40137" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>- I think Uriah Hall deserves some sort of an upgrade for his stats. They're pretty low for example compared to Oluwale Bamgbose, which is quite odd be honest.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fighter stats in general could use a lot of love.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CapCee" data-cite="CapCee" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40137" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Fighter stats in general could use a lot of love.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Attributes could also use a look pretty much across the board. I doubt he doesn't know this though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jakemone" data-cite="jakemone" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40137" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>anyone have a step by step process on how to install the mod to the game? very new to this</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1.Download the file</p><p> 2.Extract file</p><p> 3. Open MW folder will see 2 folders marked Database and Pictures </p><p> 4. Move both the files inside each of those folders to your C:Program Files(xwhatever)/GDS/WMMA4 directories labeled Database and Pictures don't overwrite default(that's the Cornellverse)</p><p> 5. Boot game, go to Select Database tab, select MW 4(if it doesn't show then skip to step 5A)</p><p> 5A. Open Editor in-game choose Create Database option.</p><p> 5B. Name it Modern Warriors 4(or Snuggle Bunnies Fun Time)</p><p> 5C. Go back to your MW 4 folder in the WMMA 4 directory, copy everything in the folder, transfer to new one. </p><p> 5D. Reboot game.</p><p> 6. Check in Editor tab under Database Info that the picture folder is appropriately marked in the drop down box, if not it should be an option.</p><p> 7. Start New Game. </p><p> 8. Enjoy.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Just a hint in case you don't know, Tag01:

UFC stopped using displaying the big body files (god knows why), but they're still there. Just change...

media.ufc.tv/generated_images_sorted/Fighter/Josh-Barnett/Josh-Barnett_133_LeftFullBodyImage.png

to

media.ufc.tv/generated_images_sorted/Fighter/Josh-Barnett/Josh-Barnett_133_left70.png (left or right)

and you can still have the latest HQ images.

Invicta also stopped using them. It disturbs me. Why the hell would they do that?

Archived