SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 2, March 2007[/I] Held at the McGaw Arena in the Tri State Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]JOHNNY MARTIN vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] A really good opening match. Joey won it clean with an Empire Spiral. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 6:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. REMO[/B] A blast from the past, this match lived up to everyone’s memory. Although it was short, it got the crowd off their feet at several times. Eric picked up the win with a Silver Spoon Shock. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 6:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Ricky Dale Johnson came out to the ring. He addressed the crowd and said that he had actually hoped to have a match on “Awesome Impact” against Eddie Peak, but of course, the rules of the SWF Warmaster Title state that it can only be defended on Warzone and nowhere else. So he wants to give the fans a treat: a Pay-Per-View quality match that they won’t have to pay for. He asks Eddie to come out and make it happen. Eddie came out and said that he would take the match, not for the fans, not for the SWF, but just because he wanted to kick Ricky around the ring one more time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the acceptance 2) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. HEAVENLY BODIES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Peter Michaels suggested that it was good that Tim beat BLZ Bubb at “Awesome Impact” since their little feud had distracted the tag champs from defending their titles. The match showed why Joe and Darryl are the champs. They worked very well together, tagging each other in and out, isolating their opponents to work them over, and finally, Joe pinned Chris with his legs on the ropes for leverage. WINNERS: [B]Heavenly Bodies [/B]in 11:30 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Time once again for “Ask Dan”. For once, people actually seemed happy to see Dan’s face on screen. Seems that our boy is beginning to gain a little popularity. At any rate, Dan didn’t look quite as beat up as last time. He smiled at the camera and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“This time, we have a real letter with a real problem, not that crap we’ve had for the last few weeks that made me look bad. Howie Carson from Scappoose, Oregon, writes, ‘Dear Dan. There’s this girl I like that goes to my school. She’s very pretty, very smart’ .... oh, come on, Howie. Yadda yadda yadda. He goes on about this chick for three paragraphs. I don’t need her life’s story, man! “Anyway – ‘The problem is, she doesn’t even seem to know I’m alive. Can you give me some pointers on how I can ask her out?’ “Look, Howie, how old are you? Sixteen, seventeen? Dude, if you’re having trouble with this at your age, you might as well give up now and join a monastery or something. It’s all downhill from here. If this lady doesn’t even know you’re alive, it’s obviously because you’re not impressive at all. You might as well just cut your losses and find the ugliest girl in school, ‘cause really, that’s all you’re going to get for the rest of your life. Time to settle, my friend. Time to settle.”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Skull DeBones came out to the ring and challenged Mainstream Hernandez for the North American Championship again. Mainstream came out and accepted, but said this was the last time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 5) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match from these two. Lots of quick action from Mainstream while the larger Skull tried to ground him. In the end, Skull succumbed to an Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 15:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Mainstream was celebrating his win in the ring when Angry Gilmore charged in and, out of nowhere, attacked Mainstream and beat him to the ground. He stood over Mainstream’s fallen form for a few moments and then stormed out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) A video package aired, an “up-close-and-personal” segment about Eddie Peak. It was really well done, with shots of Eddie’s hometown, interviews with old friends, even a few choice words from Eddie’s parents. Unfortunately, DaVE wouldn’t let us speak to Doug Peak or give us any footage of his early career. I suppose if the show was on the other foot, I wouldn’t have done that either. I mean, we have stolen three or four guys from them in the past year. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. EDDIE PEAK (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] A great blow-out match. These two really went all out and delivered that PPV-quality match that Ricky promised. Lots of high spots, lots of insane moves, and more than once, the crowd was gasping in amazement. It tired Eddie out a little, but that’ll be good for him in the long run. At the end of the match, Ricky hit Eddie with not one but two Southern Justices (both of which Eddie kicked out of). Ricky tried to set him up for a third, but Eddie powered out and got Ricky with the Peak of Perfection. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 26:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) As the ref helped Ricky towards the back, Eddie got a mic and taunted Ricky, saying that he might as well forget about ever holding gold in the SWF. He won’t get his hands on the Warmaster Title, and there’s no way he’ll get his hands on the Heavyweight Championship. Ricky tried to return to the ring, but the ref wouldn’t let him. The show closed with Eddie in the center of the ring, celebrating his win. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A good show. Still no sign of the post-PPV curse. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Johnny Martin [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Eric Eisen defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Heavenly Bodies defeated Modern Day Heroes to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Skull DeBones to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Ricky Dale Johnson to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, March 2007[/I] Held at the Iowa State Fayre in the Mid West Territory 5,788 in attendance[/CENTER] [I]Holy cow! For the first time in as long as I can remember, we've sold more than 5,000 seats for an [/I]Invasion! [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]TROY TORNADO vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Just continuing Dan's training in the dark. He didn't look that good out there, though Troy looked excellent. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado[/B] in 7:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] This was an excellent match out of these two. Very good. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 6:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen was in his office, talking on his cell phone about what a great show "Awesome Impact" turned out to be. He looked up and saw Christian Faith standing before him. Christian took the phone from Richard's hand and hung up on whoever it was. Christian then said that he knows he lost to Joel fair and square, but he wants to exercise his rematch clause tonight. Richard apologized and informed Christian that that just wouldn't be possible. Richard has other plans for Joel tonight. As a consolation prize, though, Christian can take on Shawn Gonzalez instead. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Bart Biggz came out to the ring amidst a chorus of boos. He scowled at the audience and said that fans had flooded his MySpace webpage with angry e-mails about why he would turn his back on his brother, Brett, especially after Brett won the 10-Minute Championship. Bart explained that he didn't actually turn his back on Brett. See, Brett turned his back on Bart first. Bart then launched into a story about how he got injured off camera and how Brett promised that he would wait for Bart to heal and that as soon as Bart was back, the Biggz Boyz would go after the tag championships. But did Brett wait? Did Brett keep his promise? No. So Bart doesn't see what he did as a betrayal. He sees it as payback. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Steve Frehley was backstage, looking pretty excited. He ran into Rich Money, who looked very angry. Rich demanded to know what Steve was so excited about and Steve just laughed and said that it was nothing. Rich figured it out, though. He accused Steve of dreaming up the whole "Anonymous Avenger" business to sneak the Archangel back into the SWF. Steve denied it but said that he wished he had and, at any rate, he's glad that Double-A is back! This led to a vicious argument that ended with Rich challenging Steve to face him in the ring tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) The United States of Annihilation cut a promo taunting High Concept for their loss at "Awesome Impact". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. RICH MONEY[/B] A really great match out of these two. It worked really, really well. The momentum was split pretty evenly between the two, but then Rich thumbed Steve in the eye and then hit him with the Dollars from Heaven. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 11:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Even though the match is over and Rich has won, he decided to add insult to injury by continuing the beatdown on Steve. Before things got too out of hand, the Anonymous Avenger charged the ring and chased Rich out of there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Backstage, BLZ Bubb was livid with Darryl Devine and Joe Sexy. Bubb, for reasons that aren't entirely clear, blamed Darryl and Joe for his loss against Tim Westybrook at "Awesome Impact". Joe pointed out that there wasn't much they could have done since the match was held inside a steel cell. Bubb countered that by saying the two of them didn't even try. Bubb then went on to explain that he had a rematch with Tim later tonight, and he ordered the two of them to make sure that Bubb won. After Bubb stormed away, Darryl looked at Joe and asked, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who does he think he is?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"He really needs to let this go,"[/COLOR] Joe commented. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Jack Bruce went out to the ring with a mic and accepted the cheers of the gathered fans. He addressed Troy and said that now they're even, now Jack is ready to move on, and Jack suggested that Troy should do the same. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] A pretty good match. Christian looked angry for most of the match and Shawn had to avoid a number of brutal moves that could have easily ended the match early. Christian hit the Leap of Faith on Shawn and then covered him, only to have Shawn kick out twice. Christian started showing signs of frustration and he stormed around the ring before Shawn tripped him up, got him into a small package, and made the pin using Christian's tights to hold him down. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]in 8:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Richard Eisen had retrieved his phone and was once again verbally patting himself on the back for "Awesome Impact" when he looked up to see Eric Eisen standing in front of him. Richard sighed and hung up the phone. Eric launched into a tirade against his father, saying that what he was doing to Wanda Fish was completely unfair and that he should be more ashamed of himself than usual. Richard countered, saying that this was a case where Eric should butt out since father knows best. He then said that Eric had been banned from ringside for tonight's main event. Wanda Fish was going to take on none other than Joel Kovach himself for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Eric looked appropriately stunned. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the argument; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the match announcement 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Bubb never stood a chance. He looked timid and scared the entire time that Tim went after him. He kept looking towards the ring entrance for help that never arrived and finally succumbed to an Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 11:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) After the commercial break, Bubb found Joe and Darryl backstage and demanded to know where they were. Joe and Darryl smirked at each other and told Bubb that something more important had come up. Bubb was furious. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) [B]WANDA FISH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen commented that this was a historic match, because it was the first time that a woman was ever in a position to capture the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Emma quipped, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Not really, Jerry, because Wanda isn't even in that position tonight."[/COLOR] Emma proved correct. She did her best and put up a valiant fight, but Joel proved why he was the Heavyweight Champ by knocking her around the ring. He even made sure to humiliate her on more than one occassion. Finally, he hit her first with an Old School Drop then locked her into the Kovach Krippler and forced her to tap. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 11:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) The match was over, but Joel refused to break the Krippler. Wanda screamed in agony, begging to be released. That's when Eric Eisen hit the ring. He chased Joel off and glared at the champ as Joel retreated up the ramp. Eric then dropped to Wanda's side as the show went off the air. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Richard Eisen was apparently slightly over-used (when he only appeared on camera twice; go figure). But it was a good show otherwise. It moved storylines forward and set up a few new ones as well. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Troy Tornado defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Remo defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Shawn Gonzalez defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Wanda Fish to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, March 2007[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MELODY CUTHILL vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] I finally figured it out! This was a try-out match before I put these two in a feud together. I'm glad I did. They didn't click. It was a barely enjoyable match that had the fans heading for the restrooms and concessions stands. WINNER: [B]Melody Cuthill [/B]in 6:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR] 2) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. RICH MONEY[/B] This match made up for it. WINNER: [B]Rich Money[/B] in 6:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Principessa shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show started with Tim Westybrook coming to the ring. He rolled in to thunderous ovation and then wrecked it by opening his mouth. I wish he had better mic skills, but sadly, he doesn't. At any rate, Tim said that he was now done with BLZ Bubb. He had set his sights on something higher than just your run of the mill match. He wants gold. The Unstoppable Force is going to continue to cut a swath through the SWF ... by taking on Eddie Peak for the Warmaster Title. But then Tim was cut off by Ricky Dale Johnson. Ricky came out and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Son, you are one impressive specimen, you know that? Dang, lookin' at you there in the ring, I can see why they call you 'The Iron Man'. You truly are unstoppable ... but then, that's just what I've gotta do. See, while I don't doubt that you could strip Eddie Peak of his Warmaster Title, it just ain't gonna happen tonight. Eddie an' me, we got unfinished business. So take a number and wait your turn, 'cause I'm takin' him on tonight."[/COLOR] Tim and Ricky then got into an argument with each other over who really deserved a shot at the Warmaster Title. Finally, Tim laid down a challenge to Ricky: they'd face off tonight, and the winner got a shot at Eddie next week. Ricky agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the argument 2) The United States of Annihilation came out to the ring next. They once again spent some time mocking High Concept. It was an okay segment, but Nevada Nuclear sadly dragged it all down. But then, on the big screen, they saw something that stopped them cold: High Concept arrived at the arena, much to the relative indifference of the crowd. The U.S.A. quickly bailed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the taunting; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the arrival 3) It's time for "Ask Dan"! [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Our question this weeks comes from Iona Johannson of Birch Run, Michigan: 'Dear Dan. I must say, young man, that I am sorely disappointed in your attitude each week. People write to you, looking for help, and all you do is insult them. What makes you think you are even qualified to dispense with your so-called advice? Do you even have a high school diploma, let alone an advanced degree? Perhaps the motto you should live by is, 'If you have nothing nice to say, then do not say anything.' "Oh, yeah, Grandma? Maybe the motto you should live by is 'Shut the hell up!' Do I have an advanced degree? No, I don't. But I don't need one to deal with the pathetic losers who ask for my help. They don't have enough mental wattage to make a light bulb glow. If it weren't for me, they'd be wasting their time, pursuing worthless hopes and dreams. "Now, I notice you didn't ask for any advice, but I'm going to give some anyway .... to the people who run the nursing home you're in. Up Iona's sedatives, folks. She obviously needs a good trip to la-la land."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Eric Eisen came out to the ring, livid about what his father did to Wanda Fish on [I]Invasion![/I] He said, though, that he'll deal with Richard later. Right now, he's only interested in one thing: punishing Joel Kovach. He said that Joel had a lot to answer for: taking the Heavyweight Championship away from him earlier this year, beating up Wanda, just being the jerk he is. Eric said that if Joel was a real man, he would face him tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]HEAVENLY BODIES (c) vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The tag champs had everything under control for most of this match. Enforcer and Black Hat proved little challenge to Joe and Darryl. But then, it looked like Black Hat was beginning to rally. He actually managed to mount a serious defense against Joe Sexy and it even looked like he might win. Darryl distracted the ref in an obvious attempt to allow Joe to cheat and regain the upperhand. That's when BLZ Bubb hit the ring with a steel chair. He jumped between Joe and Black Hat. He smiled at Joe, turned towards Black Hat and raised the chair ... only to spin around and lay out Joe with the chair instead. The ref heard the impact and turned around to see what it was. He immediately declared Black Hat the winner by DQ. BLZ Bubb strutted out of the ring past a gaping Darryl. WINNERS: [B]Problem Solvers [/B]by DQ in 10:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) High Concept are shown walking backstage, looking for the U.S.A. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 7) As the Mainstream Hernandez came out for the next match, a video promo was shown of Angry Gilmore. He explained that the reason why he attacked Mainstream was because he felt that he had fallen through the cracks. He said that he turned his back on Joe Sexy to defend the Tomboys, and look at how that ended up: the Tomboys didn't go anywhere, Joe is tag champs with someone else, and Angry just pops in and out every now and then. And Mainstream? He's just some young punk from out east who has yet to pay his dues, and yet he's the North American Champion? Angry is angry because that's not right ... and he's going to change that. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. TEXAS PETE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Mainstream didn't look too happy after that promo aired, but he quickly got down to business against Tex. It was an above average match. Tex even did a little flying himself, but he finally succumbed to an Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 9:25 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) High Concept found the U.S.A. finally and beat them up for what they said earlier. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) Christian Faith found Richard backstage and admitted that he lost against Shawn Gonzalez, but even still, he wanted to exercise his rematch clause. Richard refused, saying that Christian needed to earn it now. To prove that he was still championship material, he will face BLZ Bubb at the next [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Eddie Peak came out and went to the announce table to be the guest commentator for the next match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] A really good match, and Eddie on commentary made it even better. He referred to Ricky as a hick and said that if Tim really was an iron man, it was because that's all he had between his ears. The battle went back and forth for most of the match, but then Tim managed to slip out of a Southern Justice and somehow turn it into an Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] in 13:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) The match is over, and Tim Westybrook is celebrating. Ricky Dale Johnson walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect, and the two competitors shake hands. Then Tim turned and stared at Eddie, who simply stared back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great match to end the show. Joel and Eric left it all out in the ring tonight. Even though Eric came close to beating Joel a number of times, Joel finally finished him off with an Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 12:07 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] This week, people were a little sick of Dan. Oh well. Had to be done. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Melody Cuthill defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Rich Money defeated Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Problem Solvers defeated Heavenly Bodies by DQ[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Texas Pete to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Eric Eisen to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From PWTorch.com - [QUOTE][B][I]Down to the minors you go![/I][/B] - According to rumors, the SWF has entered into parental agreements with two very unlikely promotions: England-based Ring of Fire and Mexico's Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation. These agreements were reached after using what one SWF insider called the "spaghetti" method. "You know how when you're cooking spaghetti, you throw it against a wall to see if it'll stick? Scap did pretty much that: he spammed the other promotions with parental agreements and just waited to see what stuck." As a result, a number of workers were sent south of the border and overseas. The SWF won't confirm any details, but again, insiders say that the Tomboys and Andre Jones were sent to England while some of the cruiserweights were sent to Mexico for futher training.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, March 2007[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]FREDDIE DATSUN vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] This worked out pretty well. Okay, as well as can be expected when Dan is one of the participants. Freddie shone in the match, though. WINNER: [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] in 5:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]JOHNNY MARTIN vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] A good, quick match that Troy won using dirty tactics. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado [/B]in 6:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Bart Biggz started out the show in the ring. He griped about Brett some more and then challenged his brother to a match for the 10-Minute Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]BART BIGGZ (c) vs. BRETT BIGGZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen reminded the fans that the rules of the 10-Minute Championship is that every match needs to be won in under ten minutes. To emphasize the point, a countdown appeared in the lower right of the screen. The match was pretty intense with Bart keeping after his brother most of the time. At one point, Emma complained that wardrobe should give Bart some new trunks since both Biggzes were wearing their matching trunks from their tag team. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Either that, or paint their names on their backs so we can tell them apart,"[/COLOR] she suggested. Brett did a good job of keeping his brother away from him, but as the countdown passed the one minute mark, Bart came alive and resorted to a series of desperation moves that actually worked. He got Brett down with the Biggz Up and the ref started the count: one .... two .... and that's when the alarm went off, signalling that time was up. Bart celebrated what he thought was a win, but that turned into a tantrum as the ref explained that since the time expired, it was actually a draw. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Richard Eisen called Eric Eisen into his office and told him that he was getting very disappointed in him. He chastised his son for sticking his nose in where it didn't belong. He said that it was time for him to spank Eric, just like he used to. Eric laughed and pointed out that he's in much better shape than his father. Richard agreed, and said that's why he's asked Sam Keith to administer the punishment in tonight's main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Angry Gilmore cut a promo, explaining to the audience why they were so lucky to even see him tonight,saying that the next time they saw him, he'd be the North American Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Steve Frehley came out to the ring next and addressed himself to Rich Money. He said that Rich may have won their match last Tuesday, but that only opened a whole new can of worms. Steve has someone watching his back now. He pointed, and out came the Anonymous Avenger. Steve did the talking and challenged Rich to a tag team match. Rich could pick a partner of his choice, but at "The World is Watching", Steve said, the world will watch as he and the Avenger beat Rich into the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] The feud between High Concept and the United States of Annihilation continued with this match. Really well done. You could easily see why both men are higher on the card than their partners. It ended when Elmo hit Joey with a Shockwave from Next Year. WINNER: [B]Elmo Benson[/B] in 14:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) The announcers reminded fans that on [I]Warzone[/I] this week, we'd see Eddie Peak defend the SWF Warmaster Title against Tim Westybrook. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Speaking of the Warmaster, we cut to a promo that Eddie cut earlier today, talking about how Tim may be an unstoppable force, but he is the Peak of Perfection, an immovable object, and that if Tim wants to be the Warmaster, he has to go through a war first. Lucky for him, that's exactly what he's in. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Marv Earnest reminded fans that this match was basically an audition for Christian Faith. If he wins the match, he can exercise his rematch clause against Joel Kovach. It was an intense match with Christian looking very determined to win and Bubb determined to .... well, win instead. Christian, however, seemed to be in control the whole time. He dominated most of the match and even tried to catch a stumbling Bubb in a Leap of Faith. Bubb saw it coming, though, and ducked out of the way. Christian hit referee Ric Young instead. That's when Heavenly Bodies hit the ring. Joe Sexy had a chair, which he used to level Christian Faith. BLZ Bubb laughed in delight and his team mates laughed with him. But then the smiles disappeared from Joe and Darryl's faces. Joe tossed the chair to Darryl, who used it to drop Bubb as well. Joe then dragged Christian over and draped his arm over Bubb's chest. Darryl shook the ref a little and then the tag champs bailed out of the ring. Young recovered and saw what he thought was a pin and counted to three. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith[/B] in 16:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) After the commerical break, Christian came across Richard Eisen. Christian still looked a little woozy, but he still demanded his rematch against Joel Kovach. Richard told him to forget about it since he didn't win clean. He still hasn't proven that he deserves a shot at the title. So Richard will give him one last chance against one of the two people in the SWF with an unbeaten record right now. Christian went pale and he asked, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You want me to fight Tim Westybrook?"[/COLOR] The crowd went nuts at the idea. Richard looked thoughtful and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's not a bad idea, but Tim already has a match on [I]Warzone[/I]. No, to prove that you deserve your rematch clause, all you have to do is beat .... the Anonymous Avenger."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. SAM KEITH[/B] A great match from these two. Eric seemed to have his hands full and Sam just seemed to have fun the whole time, doing his best to punish the boss's kid. Toward the end of the match, Sam locked in the Proton Lock and Eric was doing his best to not tap out. Eric even managed to drag himself over to the ropes and latched on. But before the ref could see that and force Sam to break the hold, Richard Eisen ran out and knocked Eric's hands off the rope. Sam dragged Eric back to the center of the ring and tightened up the hold, causing Eric to scream in pain as his father mocked him from ringside. Then Wanda Fish dashed out of the back, spun Richard around, and hit him with the Dish of the Day. She then hopped up onto the ring apron and tried to shout encouragement to Eric. Sam broke the Lock at that point and charged Wanda, presumably to shoo her away. Before he could, though, Wanda grabbed him by the hair and jumped off the ring apron, dragging Sam neck-first into the top rope. Sam ricocheted back, right into a Silver Spoon Shock from Eric. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen[/B] in 12:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Wanda crawled into the ring and held up Eric's hand in victory. Eric smiled at her, and then gave her a hug. Wanda was surprised, but she hugged him back, a blissful smile on her face. The two then celebrated as the show went off the air. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] No complaints from the audience, so no complaints from me! One nice thing: two of the storylines I've got going are going to unintentionally dovetail on [I]Warzone[/I], but even though I never planned it that way, it'll definitely boost both in the right direction. Stay tuned to find out how! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Freddie Datsun defeated Delirious Dan[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Troy Tornado defeated Johnny Martin [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz drew with Bart Biggz and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Elmo Benson defeated Joey Minnesota [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated BLZ Bubb[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] [B]TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Wednesday of Week 4, March 2007[/I] Held at McGaw Arena in the Tri State Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]ROBBIE RETRO vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] I know that I sent Andre away to ROF, but my roster took a hit as a result and besides, ROF's next show is a good ways away. I have some feelers out for new talent. Andre may be gone again by next week. Who knows? At any rate, Robbie took the win. WINNER: [B]Robbie Retro [/B]in 7:03 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] A superb match, really top-notch. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 6:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A graphic aired, reminding fans that tonight's main event would be Tim Westybrook taking on Eddie Peak for the SWF Warmaster Title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. CHRIS GORDON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Brett did a great job tying Chris up in knots throughout most of this match. Once again, the timer on the screen kept track of how long the match was going. Brett beat the clock this time, retaining the title legitimately. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 7:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) As Brett celebrated his victory, Bart ran in and attacked him, leaving him down and out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) It's time for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"This week's question is from .... Freddie Datsun? This is a joke, right? 'Dear Dan. What is the matter with you? You come to the SWF, supposedly as a wrestler, and yet you spend your precious TV time not wrestling, but mocking the very people who pay your salary. Do you know how many men and women would kill to be where you are? All of them would love to have a spot on the SWF's roster, but they wouldn't waste their time and ours with some ridiculous Dr. Phil knock-off. They would actually wrestle. Why don't you either show us what you've got or stop wasting all of our time?'"[/COLOR] Dan stared at the paper for a while, then looked up. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Make sure you join me next week, ladies and gentlemen, for a very special episode of 'Ask Dan' where I'll answer Freddie's question ... personally."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 5) Angry Gilmore came out to the ring and challenged Mainstream Hernandez to a match at "The World Is Watching." Mainstream came out and accepted the challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 6) Rich Money was on a cell phone backstage. He never said who he was talking to. He asked whoever it was to be his tag team partner at "The World Is Watching" against Steve Frehley and the Anonymous Avenger. Whoever it was must have agreed, because when Rich hung up the phone, a big smile was on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Black Hat Bailey came out to the ring for the next match. Jack Bruce, his opponent, came out next, but before Jack could make it to the ring, he got attacked and laid out by Troy Tornado. Troy beat him up so badly that Jack couldn't wrestle and had to be helped to the back by officials. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Joe Sexy was walking backstage when he found Darryl Devine laid out in an out-of-the-way corner. Joe immediately rushed to his partner's side and tried to help him, but Darryl was out cold. Joe called for help. As officials rushed to the scene, Duane Fry wondered aloud, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who do you suppose did that?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) The camera cut to the announce table to show Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia discussing whoever could have attacked Darryl Devine backstage. Their conversation was cut short when Joel Kovach came out and basically tossed Duane out of his chair. Joel took the headphones from him and sat down. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What do you think you're doing?" [/COLOR]Ana asked him. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I've come to watch the next match. I do have a vested interest in who wins."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER[/B] Absolutely phenomenal match. These two really clicked and it showed. Christian seemed bound and determined to bring Avenger down and Avenger, for his part, didn't want to lose either. Even the commentary made this a hoot, as Joel answered questions about what he thought of Christian ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Nowhere in the same league as me."[/COLOR]) and the Avenger ([COLOR="darkgreen"]"Who do I think he is? I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer. If he wants to play dress-up, that's fine by me, although Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles went out of style fifteen years ago."[/COLOR]) Unfortunately for Christian, Avenger proved to be too much for him. After a grueling match, Avenger put him away with the "Move-that-looks-suspiciously-like-the-Fall-From-Grace" (as Ana Garcia dubbed it). Avenger then stood over Christian and looked down on him. His head swiveled to the side and he stared at Joel for a few moments. He then dropped flat on his back and pulled Christian's arm over his chest. The ref stared at him for a few moments, then dropped and counted. 1 .... 2 ..... the ref paused and checked to see if Avenger would kick out. He didn't, so .... 3. The show went to commercial as the camera zoomed in on Joel's shocked expression. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 15:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) After the commercial break, Christian Faith found Richard Eisen. He triumphantly pointed out that he beat the Anonymous Avenger. That meant that he should get a title shot at "The World Is Watching". Richard laughed at the idea, saying that he didn't know what kind of deal Christian and the Avenger had cooked up, but that wasn't a win. There was no way that Christian was going to get a shot. Not at "The World is Watching", maybe not ever again. Christian started laughing, so Richard demanded to know what was so funny. Christian pointed over Richard's shoulder. He turned around to find the Avenger towering over him. Farrah Hesketh peeked around her client's shoulder and informed Richard that as far as Avenger was concerned, Christian beat him fair and square. Richard should honor his agreement with Christian .... or else. Even though the point needed no emphasizing, Avenger stretched his neck, causing the vertabrae to pop and crackle. Richard swallowed hard, turned back to the Christian, and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Congratulations, you've got your title shot."[/COLOR] He then mumbled something about checking on his main event and he scurried away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) A video aired, recapping the conflict that's been building between Ricky Dale Johnson and Tim Westybrook over the SWF Warmaster Title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Tim Westybrook was warming up for his match when the camera pulled back to reveal that Ricky was watching him. Tim turned around and looked ready to start a fight, but Ricky stopped him. He said that last week, the better man obviously won. He's just stopping by to wish Tim luck in his match against Eddie. Tim seemed a bit unsure, but then shook Ricky's offered hand. The camera followed Ricky out of the room. Ricky immediately hopped onto a nearby forklift and drove it so it would block Tim's door. Ricky hopped out just as Richard Eisen walked up. Richard asked Ricky if he had seen Tim recently. Ricky put on a sad face and infomed Richard that Tim got called away on a family emergency. Richard was upset by this news, so Ricky offered to help Richard out. He knew it wasn't the match that was advertised, but Ricky suggested that perhaps he could take Tim's place and face Eddie for the Warmaster Title. Richard didn't even think about it. He agreed immediately. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. EDDIE PEAK (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Championship[/COLOR] I can honestly say I did not see this one coming. Yikes. What a match! Ricky and Eddie tore each other apart. Lots of jaw-dropping moves, so many near falls that the fans nearly screamed themselves hoarse. Ricky seemed poised so many times to capture the title, only to lose the momentum and have it all swing back Eddie's way. The fans even didn't mind the ending: after a number of failed pin attempts by Eddie, Ricky rallied and worked the exhausted Warmaster over pretty badly and set him up for the Southern Justice. Eddie powered out of it, slamming Ricky into the ref, knocking poor Ric Young out cold. That's when Tim Westybrook charged out of the back and dove into the ring, heading straight for Ricky. The two of them started brawling. Eddie, wisely, got out of the way, watching from the safety of one of the corners as his two rivals battled each other around the ring. The brawl spilled out into the ring side area, then into the fans, up an aisle, all over the arena. When Eddie realized that Ricky had obviously forgotten that he was already in a match, he revived the ref. Ric saw that Ricky was gone and started the ten count. Ricky didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 16:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People are just too sensitive, I guess. I don't see why I keep getting told I'm overusing Richard Eisen. Oh well. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Robbie Retro defeated Andre Jones[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Remo defeated Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz (c) defeated Chris Gordon to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated the Anonymous Avenger [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak (c) defeated Ricky Dale Johnson to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, April 2007[/I] Held at the Missouri State Armory in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Just giving Dan a workout tonight. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 6:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) [B]FLASHBACK vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS[/B] Kind of a fun opening bout that got the crowd settled in. WINNERS: [B]The Problem Solvers[/B] in 7:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Ricky Dale Johnson was walking backstage when he ran into Tim Westybrook. Tim looked furious and lit into the Ricky for locking him in his locker room. Ricky was just as angry with Tim for costing him his match against Eddie last week. The two argued for a few moments, and then Ricky said that they obviously weren't getting anywhere with their words. Why not meet in the ring to settle this? Tim agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]GROUCHO BLING vs. NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] The feud between High Concept and the United States of Annihilation continued with this match. This time, the Wrestler of Mass Destruction picked up the win for his team with a Mushroom Cloud. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear[/B] in 12:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Eric Eisen and Wanda Fish came out to the ring. They talked a little bit about how they both have suffered at the hands of Richard Eisen and how that's going to change. They have formed an alliance with each other and they will be watching each others' backs from now on. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) [B]REMO vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] I realized that it had been a while since Remo had been in a televised match, so I gave him one against Skull. He finished it with a Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 10:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Troy Tornado came out to the ring and started bragging about how he beat down Jack Bruce last week. He said that as far as he's concerned, their little war wasn't over yet. He sees things as tied up at one-one. Before he could finish his thoughts, though, the lights went out. When they came back on, Jack was in the ring with Troy and attacked him. The two brawled for a while before Troy retreated. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Backstage, Joe Sexy and BLZ Bubb were glaring at each other across their locker room. Joe started things off by asking Bubb where he was when Darryl got attacked last week. Bubb acted indignant, demanding to know if Joe thought he attacked Darryl. Joe said that he hadn't, but he wonders about that now. They argued some more for a few moments before Bubb called a halt to it, reminding Joe that they have to suck it up. They have to go out and fight Steve Frehley and the Anonymous Avenger and it won't do for them to keep arguing. Joe agreed to stop arguing, but you could tell from the look in his eyes that he wanted to keep going. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER & STEVE FREHLEY vs. BLZ BUBB & JOE SEXY[/B] There wasn't enough selling shown and three of the four participants were either tired or exhausted by the end of the match. Still, it was a good match that told a good story, that being one team that was learning to work well together, and one that simply couldn't. Bubb and Joe obviously had tension between them. There was some angry looks when they tagged each other in. They even got into a few heated arguments in their corner after some hot tags. Finally, though, Bubb got trapped in the ring with a fresh Steve Frehley and was getting pretty badly beaten. He went to his corner to tag Joe in, but instead, Joe dropped off the ring apron and left. Bubb watched him go with a shocked expression, and then turned around in time to get caught by a Frehley's Comet. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger & Steve Frehley[/B] in 17:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Richard Eisen presided over the contract signing between Joel Kovach and Christian Faith for their main event match at "The World Is Watching." Christian went first, making a few statements that insulted Joel and then signed the contract. Joel then informed Christian that he always believed that actions speak louder than words. Joel attacked Christian and drove him through the table, then picked up the contract and signed it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] Another great match from these two. Lots of good momentum swings, lots of good offense from both men. It ended with a draw, though, as the fight spilled over into ringside and the ref counted both men out. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 12:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The fighting continued even though the match had ended. That's when Richard Eisen's face appeared on the large screen. He shouted for Tim and Ricky to stop fighting. They did so grudgingly. Richard then went on to say that it was obvious that the two of them had issues and wanted to kill each other. He also pointed out that they both wanted a shot at the Warmaster Title. Richard said that it was his job to decide who got the shot. He had given it a lot of thought .... and so, on the next [I]Warzone[/I], it's going to be Eddie Peak defending his title against .... Ricky Dale Johnson. The crowd booed that, but that reaction changed when Richard, after a dramatic pause, added that Eddie will also defend his title against Tim Westybrook since it'll be a three-way dance! The crowd went nuts and Ricky and Tim smiled. They looked at each other and both signalled that they expected to have the title after the next show. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nevada and Richard Eisen were the "used far too much" whipping boys this time. Oh well. Didn't hurt the show too much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] DARK: [I]The Problem Solvers defeated Flashback [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Nevada Nuclear defeated Groucho Bling [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley & The Anonymous Avenger defeated BLZ Bubb & Joe Sexy [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook drew with Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Wednesday of Week 1, April 2007[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. BILLY RUSSEL[/B] Sort of a try-out match for Billy. He just recently got hired and will likely be sent down to ROF or MPWF for further training, but I just wanted to see how he would do first. He did okay. WINNER: [B]Chris Gordon[/B] in 7:14 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. SAM KEITH[/B] A great match that kept the audience's attention through the whole thing. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 6:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A graphic aired, reminding the audience that tonight's main event was the three-way dance for the SWF Warmaster Title. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. AMERICAN ELEMENTAL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] This was a great match out of these two! Brett is showing some of the fire he had in him while Bart was in jail again. They really took it all to the wire, knocking things back and forth until finally, Brett pulled it out with a win. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz[/B] in 7:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) As Brett celebrated his win, his brother came out and applauded. He said that Brett looks very impressive out there with the belt. Bart went on to say, however, that he wouldn't look that impressive for long. He just got done talking to Richard Eisen, and Mr. Eisen has signed a match between the two of them at "The World Is Watching" for the 10-Minute Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) It's time for "Ask Dan"! Or, as Dan points out right away, it's really "Ask Freddie", since his guest tonight is Freddie Datsun. Dan launched into things right away, demanding to know why Freddie wrote him such an insulting letter. Freddie explained that the reason why is because he doesn't think that Dan is a real wrestler. He said that Dan is just some guy who likes to pretend he's a wrestler but really isn't. Dan argued back and said that he really was. Freddie interrupted him and said that if Dan really was, he would be ready for anything at any time .... like this. Suddenly, Shawn Gonzalez appeared out of nowhere and laid Dan out with a running forearm block. Shawn and Freddie set their boots to poor Dan and then walked away, leaving Dan groaning on the floor. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) BLZ Bubb came across Joe Sexy backstage. Bubb snarled when he saw Joe and demanded to know what Joe was thinking by walking out on him during the middle of a match. Joe countered by demanding to know why Bubb attacked Darryl Devine last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Bubb insisted he didn't and Joe admitted that Darryl didn't know who attacked him, but then went on to blame Bubb anyway, saying that if Bubb hadn't been so focused on Tim Westybrook, none of this would have happened and Darryl wouldn't be lying in a hospital bed, watching this on TV. The argument heated up until finally, Bubb demanded that Joe show him some respect. Joe quipped, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I'm showing you all the respect you deserve."[/COLOR] Bubb shook with fury and informed Joe that if he wouldn't show him proper respect, he would beat the respect into him in the ring .... tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER & STEVE FREHLEY vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] A really intense match. Avenger was clearly the dominant force in the ring, which is why the U.S.A. did their best to keep him out of it. In the end, Steve Frehley wound up pinned by Joey Minnesota, who had his feet on the ropes for leverage. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 12:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Troy Tornado cut a promo backstage, where he ranted about Jack Bruce for a while. It wasn't anything we haven't heard before, but Troy was able to make it all sound very fresh. He said that he was just as sick of Jack as Jack probably was of him, so they should have one final match at "The World Is Watching" so the world could witness and decide who truly is the better man. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Angry Gilmore cut a promo next, hyping his upcoming match against Mainstream Hernandez. It wasn't that well received. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) [B]BLZ BUBB vs. JOE SEXY[/B] These two really tore into each other, doing their best to hurt each other. Bubb tried to go for the Hades Bomb a few times, much too early in the match to be effective. Joe made the same mistake with early One Night Stands. In the end, though, Bubb took control of the match and really looked like he was going to destroy Joe. That's when Darryl appeared out of nowhere. While Joe distracted the ref, Darryl rolled into the ring and hit Bubb with a Devine Dream Drop. Joe then dove onto Bubb and pinned him for the win. He and Darryl then retreated up the ramp, laughing the whole way. WINNER: [B]Joe Sexy [/B]in 11:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Shawn Gonzalez and Freddie Datsun were walking down a hallway, laughing at what they did to poor Delirious Dan when they were jumped by Eric Eisen and Wanda Fish, who beat them down and left them lying on the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Joel Kovach was in the ring. He got a mic and taunted Christian Faith, informing Christian that what he experienced at the contract signing is what he should expect to experience in the ring at "The World Is Watching". He said that there's no way that Christian would hold the Heavyweight Title ever again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]EDDIE PEAK (c) vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. TIM WESTYBROOK [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Another phenomenal match from these three. Holy cow. I'm glad we're ending on this note. It was, simply put, too intense for words. At first, Ricky and Tim seemed to forget that Eddie was even there. They kept after each other for the opening minutes. They brawled with each other through the ring while Eddie just sat back and watched. But when Ricky got Tim pinned, Eddie realized that he had a stake in the fight as well and broke it up. Weird double teaming occurred for the rest of the match as the three participants paired up with each other to beat up the third man. It kept the audience screaming for more for every second. Finally, Eddie seemed to be out of it and Tim managed to hit Ricky with the Unstoppable Force. Ricky was laid out in the middle of the ring, Eddie was off in la-la land outside the ring, and Tim looked like he had an idea. He positioned Ricky near to one of the corners and then went up to the top rope. He took a few moments to steady himself, then decided to showboat a little for the crowd. Peter Michaels commented that this proved that Tim was still a rookie in many ways. A veteran would have pinned Ricky already and won the title. The showboating cost Tim. Eddie surged up out of nowhere and knocked him from the top rope. Tim fell off and bounced into the ropes, getting his arm and leg twisted up in them. Eddie then rolled into the ring, talked smack at Tim for a little, and then casually pinned a still unconscious Ricky for the win. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak[/B] in 18:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) After picking up the win, Eddie strutted around the ring, stopping to throw a few more insults at the still struggling Tim. He then looked at Ricky's unconscious form and this time, Eddie had the idea. He rolled out of the ring and crossed over to the announce table. He ripped out the monitors and tossed them onto the floor. He then shoved the ref away from Ricky and carried him out to ringside. He clambered up onto the announce table and then, much to the horror (and, I suspect, delight) of the audience, slammed Ricky through the table with a piledriver. That's when Tim freed himself. He rushed out of the ring and tried to get Eddie, but Eddie vaulted the security railing and disappeared into the crowd. Tim dropped by Ricky's side and called for help as the show wrapped up. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Great show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Chris Gordon defeated Billy Russel[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Christian Faith defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated American Elemental to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated the Anonymous Avenger & Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joe Sexy defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Ricky Dale Johnson and Tim Westybrook to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, April 2007[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World Is Watching"[/COLOR]) Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] A pretty good opening bout, better than I expected, really. American Elemental picked up the win by getting Pecs to tap. WINNERS: [B]Modern Day Heroes[/B] in 6:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. SAM KEITH[/B] A pretty decent match that ended with Sam Keith slapping the Proton Lock on Steve Frehley and then using the ropes to up the pain. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 6:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A graphic aired, hyping the fact that tonight's main event is going to be Joel Kovach leading the team of Troy Tornado, Shawn Gonzalez, and Freddie Datsun against Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Eric Eisen, and Wanda Fish. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Mainstream Hernandez came out to the ring with his North American Championship belt slung over his shoulder. He got a mic and started to taunt Angry Gilmore. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think I don't deserve this gold, Angry? You think that I still have to pay my dues? Maybe I do ... or maybe I don't. Maybe the reason why I've shot up the ranks past guys like you is because, oh, I don't know .... I'm better than you. Maybe the reason why you're stuck is because you just don't have what it takes. So who's right? We're going to find out in two days at 'The World Is Watching', but why don't I give you a hint right now."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] This match was almost over before the echo of the opening bell faded. Mainstream ripped Black Hat apart. It also helped that these two have pretty good chemistry together. The crowd went nuts when, faster than you can blink, Mainstream hit BHB with an Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 3:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Jack Bruce had promo duty next. He said that he's okay with having one final match against Troy Tornado if Troy wants it. He then went on to say that everyone in the audience knows how it's all going to end: with Troy beaten down and Jack standing triumphantly over him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]HEAVENLY BODIES (c) vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] The announcers speculated a little if Joe and Darryl were distracted at all by their recent troubles with BLZ Bubb. Emma said that Joe and Darryl were champs for a reason; they wouldn't let that big lummox hurt them. Emma proved to be wrong on this one. Joe and Darryl did a half-way decent job of keeping the challengers at bay. Both teams worked well together but it was clear that the champs had the advantage. At least, they did until Darryl Devine got Joey Minnesota into a small cradle. Nevada reacted immediately, trying to get in to break the pin. The ref spotted him and argued him back into his corner. While the ref's back was turned, BLZ Bubb hit the ring. He knocked Joe Sexy off the apron and then got into the ring. He picked up Darryl and hit him with the Hades Bomb. Bubb then bailed. Darryl got to his feet, looking a bit woozy, just in time for Joey Minnesota to hit him with the Empire Spiral. Nevada pointed frantically to the middle of the ring. The ref made the count..... WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 15:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) The new champs bailed out of the ring as Joe got into the ring to look after his fallen partner. Bubb, who watched as Joey and Nevada escaped, got a mic and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hey, Joe, you accused me of attacking Darryl before when I didn't. I don't know who did. But it really was me this time!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) The camera cut to a hospital room and Jerry Eisen said that what we're going to see was taped earlier. Lying in the bed was Ricky Dale Johnson. Tim Westybrook came into the room. He sat down next to Ricky's bed and apologized to Ricky for not being able to stop Eddie Peak last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. Ricky told him to forget it, that it's just as much his fault as it is Tim's. He went on to say that the doctors say he'll be out of action for a while, but he wants Tim to do something for him: get the Warmaster Title away from Eddie Peak. If Tim does that, Ricky will consider them square. Tim shook Ricky's hand and promised him that he would. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Wanda Fish and Eric Eisen came out to the ring and talked a little bit about the main event tonight. They said that they were pleased to be fighting alongside Jack Bruce and Christian Faith, especially since they'd be fighting Shawn Gonzalez and Freddie Datsun. They then went on to challenge those two to a tag match at "The World Is Watching". The two workers in question came out and accepted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 9) Steve Frehley, backed up by the Anonymous Avenger, cut a promo, saying that they didn't know who Rich had found to be his tag team partner, but that it really didn't matter, since they were good enough, they could beat anyone. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH, JACK BRUCE, ERIC EISEN, & WANDA FISH vs. JOEL KOVACH, TROY TORNADO, SHAWN GONZALEZ, & FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] Spectacular match. Lots of great action, lots of teasing about the PPV. Everyone got in a decent amount of ring time and there were a number of brawls that broke out at ringside. In the end, Joel picked up the win for his team by hitting Jack Bruce with the Old School Drop. WINNERS: [B]Joel Kovach, Troy Tornado, Shawn Gonzalez, & Freddie Datsun[/B] in 31:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] Before the show went off the air, the announcers ran down the card for "The World Is Watching" - [B]Bart Biggz vs. Brett Biggz (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]High Concept vs. The United States of Annihilation[/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]Mainstream Hernandez (c) vs. Angry Gilmore for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]The Anonymous Avenger & Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money and a mystery partner [/B]([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Eric Eisen & Wanda Fish vs. Shawn Gonzalez & Freddie Datsun [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]Jack Bruce vs. Troy Tornado [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Christian Faith vs. Joel Kovach (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show before what should be a really fun Pay-Per-View. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Modern Day Heroes defeated Flex & Pecs [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Sam Keith defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez (c) defeated Black Hat Bailey to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated Heavenly Bodies (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach, Troy Tornado, Shawn Gonzalez, and Freddie Datsun defeated Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Eric Eisen, and Wanda Fish [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, make your predictions for "The World Is Watching". I'm kind of excited about this. One of my stories is really going to take off after this one.

Bart Biggz vs. [B]Brett Biggz (c)[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) Not time for Brett to lose it yet, but I can see this turn into something bigger later on when Bart defends Brett because "the only person who can pick on my brother is me." High Concept vs. [B]The United States of Annihilation [/B](B-) The U.S.A. is the team of the future Mainstream Hernandez (c) vs. [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B-) I dislike Hernandez and Gilmore is a top star [B]The Anonymous Avenger & Steve Frehley[/B] vs. Rich Money and a mystery partner (B+) Go Anonymous Eric Eisen & Wanda Fish vs. [B]Shawn Gonzalez & Freddie Datsun[/B] (B) Not time for the underdogs to get the win yet [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs. Troy Tornado (B+) Bruce is good for the win Christian Faith vs. [B]Joel Kovach (c)[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) Sorry Faith not your time yet

Bart Biggz vs. [B]Brett Biggz [/B](c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) Got to go with the champ retaining, because I'd still be annoyed at Bart for being arrested. High Concept vs. [B]The United States of Annihilation [/B](B-) High Concept have had their reign on top, U.S.A is the tag team of today, lol! [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] (c) vs. Angry Gilmore for the SWF North American Championship (B-) I like Hernandez personally and I just feel he needs to be built up a bit more as N.A. Champion. Love Angry though! The Anonymous Avenger & Steve Frehley vs. [B]Rich Money and a mystery partner [/B](B+) Sorry, I'm a sucka for mystery. I'm just hoping Rich Money's mystery partner is Archangel, lol. It could be one of the others created wrestlers using Archangel's style. [B]Eric Eisen & Wanda Fish[/B] vs. Shawn Gonzalez & Freddie Datsun (B) Eric Eisen to win the match for his team. Jack Bruce vs. [B]Troy Tornado [/B](B+) Troy's better than Bruce imo! Christian Faith vs. Joel Kovach (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) Annoymous Avenger will take it off Joel, not Christian Faith.

Bart Biggz vs. [B]Brett Biggz[/B] (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) Just can't see you pushing Bart, knowing he could do something stupid again High Concept vs. [B]The United States of Annihilation[/B] (B-) Nevada and Joey are future stars, keep pushing them! Mainstream Hernandez (c) vs. [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] for the SWF North American Championship (B-) I'm probably wrong here, but I just like Angry Gilmore better The Anonymous Avenger & Steve Frehley vs. [B]Rich Money and a mystery partner[/B] (B+) As always, you just have to side with the mystery partner [B]Eric Eisen & Wanda Fish[/B] vs. Shawn Gonzalez & Freddie Datsun (B) Damn, Eric getting the girl is going to really piss daddy off, can't wait to see it. [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs. Troy Tornado (B+) I still like Bruce better. Christian Faith vs. [B]Joel Kovach[/B] (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) There is no way you take the strap off Kovach yet.

From SWF.COM - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World is Watching"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] this Thursday only on Pay-Per-View[/CENTER] Featuring the following matches: [B][I]Bart Biggz vs. Brett Biggz (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - We've all had fights with our siblings, but never has such a fight been played out on a bigger stage. Bart Biggz still carries a grudge against his brother, Brett, for how well he's done in the SWF. Will Bart be able to knock Brett off his perch, or will Brett overcome his brother to retain the SWF 10-Minute Championship? [B][I]High Concept vs. The United States of Annihilation[/I][/B] - One team is the former champs and, some say, the greatest tag team the SWF has seen. The other is the newly crowned champs and the future of the company. Who will win as they come together in the squared circle? Will it be the old school or the new? [B][I]Mainstream Hernandez (c) vs. Angry Gilmore for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Angry Gilmore says that Mainstream Hernandez hasn't paid his dues. Mainstream says that Angry lives up to his name because he's just bitter. Will Mainstream prove that he deserves the North American Championship or will Angry put the youngster back in his place? [B][I]The Anonymous Avenger & Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money and a mystery partner[/I][/B] - Who exactly is the Anonymous Avenger? Who is Rich Money's mystery partner? Will Rich make good on his promise to unmask the Avenger? Or will Steve Frehley help his partner conceal his real identity? What role will Rich's partner play in this whole mystery? [B][I]Eric Eisen & Wanda Fish vs. Shawn Gonzalez & Freddie Datsun[/I][/B] - Eric has fought with his father before, but never has he had a better reason than the beautiful and talented Wanda Fish. Wanda seems to have gotten the raw end of the deal in her admiration of Richard Eisen. Will Eric and Wanda overcome Richard's hand-picked punishers? Or will the punishers show Eric and Wanda who the boss really is? [B][I]Jack Bruce vs. Troy Tornado III[/I][/B] - And so it's come down to this: While Jack may have won their earlier contest, Troy always was the last one standing. Troy picked up the first in-ring win in their feud, only to have Jack come back and win the second. Who will prove to be the better man? [B][I]Christian Faith vs. Joel Kovach (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - One is the ten time World Heavyweight Champion. The other is a force to be reckoned with. They've met once before for the title. Who will come out the champ? Order "The World Is Watching" this Thursday and find out the answer to these and many other questions![/QUOTE]

[CENTER]SWF presents ... [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World Is Watching"[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I]Thursday of Week 2, April 2007[/I] Held at Oregon Gardens in the North West Territory 14,250 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] It's been done before and it's done again because it worked so well the first time. Chris Gordon picked up the win for the Heroes. WINNERS: [B]Modern Day Heroes [/B]in 6:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. SAM KEITH[/B] This is going to be Remo's last dark match for a while. Sam, we'll have to see what I can come up with. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh came out to the ring with a copy of the souvenier program. On its cover was a picture of her with the Anonymous Avenger. Avenger looked scary, but Farrah was wearing something that accentuated every curve. Farrah encouraged the fans to go pick up a copy before the show started since there were even hotter pictures of her and the other ladies inside. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Just in case anyone forgot, a graphic aired that reminded folks that tonight's main even would be Joel Kovach defending his SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Christian Faith. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) But the show officially started with Bart Biggz in the ring. He had a mic and said tha the knew that a lot of people were probably hoping to see the Heavyweight Title change hands tonight so Christian could become the eleven time World Heavyweight Champion. He said he didn't know if that was going to happen or not, but he did guarantee that at least one title would change hands. Within ten minutes, he would be the new 10-Minute Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. BART BIGGZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Bart looked bound and determined to strip his brother of the title. Brett, to his credit, didn't back down from the fight either. He tried to put away Bart several times (and vice versa), but in the end, Brett hit the Biggz Up out of nowhere, surprising his brother and getting the pin. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 9:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Steve Frehley and the Anonymous Avenger were backstage with Ana Garcia. Ana conducted a dreadful interview with Steve (who thankfully salvaged the whole thing). Steve said he and Avenger didn't care who Rich Money dredged up for their match tonight. He pointed out that Rich is wealthy enough that he could have hired just about anybody: Nemesis, Bruce the Giant, maybe even Tommy Cornell himself (take that, Tommy!). In the end, the Avenger and he would be the ones standing. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen explained that Richard agreed to make this match for the tag titles earlier in the day. It was a great match. Everybody put everything on the line. High Concept flew high while Joey and Nevada did their best to ground them. When it became increasingly clear that the champs wouldn't be able to put the challengers away, Nevada got a chair and tossed it to Joey. Joey used it to bash in Groucho's skull. Elmo snatched the chair away from him and returned the favor, so to speak. The ref called for the bell and disqualified both teams. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 13:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Christian Faith cut a promo backstage about how he doesn't care about what Joel has to say. He doesn't care if the fans don't think he can win. He's held the strap ten times already. He knows what it feels like when he's about to win it back. He says he has that buzz tonight, so he "politely requests" Joel to shine it up for him, because tonight, the Heavyweight Championship is returning home. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. ANGRY GILMORE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] I'll be honest, I didn't expect this good of a match out of these two. They really got the crowd into it. Lots of quick action from the champ, lots of "veteran experience" displayed by the challenger. Both men wore themselves to the bone for this match. In the end, Mainstream went for the Apparition #14. Angry ducked it and caught the champ in a surprising Anger Management. WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in 16:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Angry Gilmore celebrated his win and Mainstream looked pretty upset. Finally, Mainstream sighed and walked over to Angry, extending his hand to shake. Angry glanced at it, laughed, and then rolled out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) A video aired, reminding everyone of what's been happening with Richard Eisen, Wanda Fish, and Eric Eisen. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]ERIC EISEN & WANDA FISH vs. FREDDIE DATSUN & SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] Much to everyone's surprise, Richard Eisen accompanied Freddie and Shawn out to the ring. He patted them both on the back as his team got into the ring and stretched out a little. The crowd popped at the appearance of their hometown girl, Wanda. She and Eric walked out to the ring, Wanda with a big smile on her face and Eric looking very grim. The match itself was superb. Eric and Wanda gelled as a team, reading each other's intent and helping each other out while Freddie and Shawn, while cohesive, always seemed a step or two behind. Of course, Richard interjected himself into the match, tripping up Wanda or Eric or distracting the ref so Freddie and Shawn could double-team their opponents. In the end, Wanda hit Freddie with a Dish of the Day, scoring the pin while Eric tackled Shawn and Richard to keep them from breaking it up. WINNERS: [B]Eric Eisen & Wanda Fish [/B]in 15:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Richard couldn't believe what he saw. He ordered Shawn and Freddie to attack Eric and Wanda. Freddie looked ready to go, but Shawn hung back. Richard climbed into the ring and got in Shawn's face, but Shawn walked away. Freddie then got into his partner's face and screamed at him while Eric and Wanda escaped. Freddie must have said something bad, because Shawn shoved him away. Freddie shoved back, and soon, the two partners were brawling in the ring. Sadly, turning Shawn face didn't not go over that well. The audience seemed a bit confused as to what was happening, but they ate it up anyway. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Rich Money was backstage with a mic. He informed the crowd that the time was soon coming for him to reveal his mystery partner, a great wrestler that he was sure most of them had never heard of. But, he assured them, his cousin was more than a match for the Anonymous Avenger or Steve Frehley. As Rich walked away, Emma asked, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Cousin?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) As Troy Tornado came out to the ring for his match, a video package aired of him addressing Jack Bruce. In the video, Troy said that, in a way, he was sorry that this was the end. He had dreamed of taking down Jack Bruce for so long, it's become a part of him. Once he accomplishes his goal, he's not sure what he'll do with himself. At the same time, though, he said that once he's out of Jack's shadow, he guarantees he'll shoot straight to the top. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] A great way to end this feud. These two tore each other apart. Lots of stunning moves, lots of high spots that got the audience to their feet, these two warriors spared nothing for the fans. In the end, Troy's prediction proved incorrect. It turns out that Jack Bruce could beat him in a New York Minute. Well, actually, he beat him [I]with[/I] a New York Minute. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce [/B]in 17:32 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Backstage, Eric and Wanda stumbled into an empty locker room. They're laughing with each other and shoving each other playfully. Eric suggested that since Wanda grew up in the area, maybe she had some ideas of where they could go to celebrate their victory. Wanda smiled warmly at Eric and said that she would love to. Eric and Wanda gazed at each other, and then Eric leaned forward to kiss her. Wanda immediately jumped back and pushed Eric away. Eric seemed disappointed, saying that he thought Wanda liked him. Wanda insisted that she did, and that any woman would be thrilled to have Eric Eisen interested in her, but that it could never work between them. Eric insisted on knowing why not. Wanda sighed and told him that it really wasn't her place to tell him. If he wanted to know, he should ask his father. Eric seemed confused now, so Wanda told him to ask Richard if the name "Phyllis Krueger" meant anything to him. With that, Wanda left the room, tears in her eyes. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 16) Rich Money came out to the ring and said that he'd like everyone to meet his cousin and his tag team partner. He explained that his partner was his father's brother's son. Rich said that while his daddy made a fortune that Rich has since inherited, his uncle's family always lived in abject squallor ... the kind that most of the fans probably knew all too well. Rich then went on to say that his cousin had to fight for everything that he ever had. It made him hard. It made him tough. It made him .... mean. Rich then called out his partner: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Everyone, meet my cousin and my tag team partner for tonight: Mean Jean Cattley."[/COLOR] The great thing is, Rich was able to whip up the crowd into a frenzy even though most of them didn't know who Mean Jean is. Peter Michaels explained to the fans at home that Mean Jean worked for Rip Chord's MAW before that promotion went under. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 17) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER & STEVE FREHLEY vs. RICH MONEY & MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] I was a little worried that Mean Jean (who the booking team has stuck into an Enhancement Talent slot for now) would drag this match down. Seems I didn't have to worry. It was actually Avenger who provided the drag. He seemed off his game tonight. Of course, he's also one of the many workers who have caught the "Freshen Up" Bug (I've got a list of nine people who have this particular affliction). Whatever the case, things went pretty well. Mean Jean was able to hold his own against the "big boys", so to speak, even though he was the one who got nailed by a Frehley's Comet at the end of the match. WINNERS: [B]Steve Frehley & The Anonymous Avenger[/B] in 13:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) Steve and the Avenger went backstage after their win. Steve thanked Avenger for the great match and then left, promising that he'd catch up with him later. Avenger walked on by himself and entered his locker room .... only to find himself face to face with the World Heavyweight Champion. Joel Kovach silently walked up to Avenger and stood, their faces separated by an inch (if that). Then Joel asked quietly, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who do you think you're fooling? I know who you are under that mask. Emma knows who you are. Hell, all the fans know who you are. Why don't you drop the games and take that stupid thing off?"[/COLOR] Avenger said nothing. Joel leaned in even closer. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Maybe you want me to take it off for you. I'm not afraid of you. Oh, sure, maybe the others are quaking in their boots about the big, bad mysterious Avenger, but not me. I was the one who got rid of you in the first place. I'm the one who made sure you couldn't come back. And I'd like nothing better than to rip that mask off, prove who you really are, and then personally throw your ass out onto the streets again. "Lucky for you, I don't have the time right now. But keep a spot open for me on your dance card, buddy. I'll be back for you soon enough."[/COLOR] Joel then shoved his way past the Avenger, who simply turned and watched him go. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] This was the perfect end to what I thought was a great Pay-Per-View. Thank goodness both Joel and Christian have pretty good stamina. They needed it for this match. It was a long, drawn-out battle that nearly knocked both men off their feet. Neither one was about to give up or back down. But in the end, Christian Faith fell under Joel's on-slaught, and Joel locked in the Kovach Krippler, forcing Christian to tap out. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 32:43 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People didn't like seeing a relative unknown like Mean Jean so much in the show. I figure, what are they complaining about? We put on a show that blew the roof off the Gardens. Oh, and in case anyone wants to know, the official "freshen up" list reads as follows: Robbie Retro, Sam Keith, Eric Eisen, Jack Bruce, Christian Faith, Darryl Devine, Nevada Nuclear, Anonymous Avenger, and Groucho Bling. Sheesh. Looks like I have some work to do. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The World Is Watching"[/COLOR][/U] DARK: [I]Modern Day Heroes defeated Flex & Pecs [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Remo defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Bart Biggz to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]High Concept drew with the United States of Annihilation for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Mainstream Hernandez to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/I] [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen & Wanda Fish defeated Shawn Gonzalez & Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce defeated Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger & Steve Frehley defeated Rich Money & Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Christian Faith to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 2, April 2007 (Aired on Friday)[/I] Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. BART BIGGZ[/B] Bart came out to the crowd and looked pretty sour (although the crowd didn’t know why; I hate the fact that we tape this show before the Pay-Per-Views sometimes!). It turned out the sourness was contagious. At least, the match turned sour. Elemental and Bart didn’t click. But it was a passable opening match. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz [/B]in 6:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. ANGRY GILMORE[/B] A fun match that got the audience’s attention. Avenger won it with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger [/B]in 7:17 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Tim Westybrook started things off. Tim tried to play that he was emotionally scarred from what happened to Ricky Dale Johnson; sadly, it came off more like he was ill. Tim just isn’t that good on the stick. At any rate, he said that he wasn’t going to let Eddie Peak get away with what he did. Tim challenged Eddie to a match tonight for the Warmaster Title! Eddie came out and then verbally took Tim to school. He informed Tim that as far as he was concerned, Tim’s “Unstoppable Force” got stopped last week on Warzone. Eddie is done with Tim. He said he was going on to bigger and better things, namely, his match tonight against Jack Bruce. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the refusal 2) The camera cut to the backstage area where Joe Sexy and Darryl Devine were arguing about what to do about BLZ Bubb, especially since he cost them their tag team titles on Invasion! Joe said that the Glass Ceiling seems to be holding them back right now, or rather, the dead weight of BLZ Bubb was. Maybe it was time for them to shatter the Glass Ceiling. Darryl looked a little lost. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Rich Money’s “cousin” did pretty well for his first televised match. He actually looked better than the 10-Minute Champ, who looked off his game. In spite of that, though, Brett pulled through with a Biggz Up pretty quickly. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 4:50 RATING:[COLOR="Blue"] B[/COLOR] 4) Delirious Dan appeared in the ring. He said that he wasn’t going to do an “Ask Dan!” segment this week. Instead, he wanted to get his hands dirty in the ring. He challenged Freddie Datsun to a match right here, right now. Freddie came out and accepted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] Dan tried to prove that he could stand up with the big boys and really, he didn’t look as bad as he normally does. That being said, the story of the match got told: Freddie, the cagey veteran, taking Dan to school and showing him that maybe he doesn’t belong in the ring. Freddie finished off Dan with a Patriot Press. WINNER: [B]Freddie Datsun [/B]in 7:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Freddie wasn’t done teaching Dan a lesson. He continued to beat him down for a few moments. Dan didn’t look too good; he no-sold a lot of the moves. But then, much to everyone’s surprise, Shawn Gonzalez rushed the ring and yanked Freddie off of Dan. Freddie looked shocked and tried to get around Shawn, but Shawn wouldn’t let him. Freddie stared at Shawn for a few moments, then rolled out of the ring and left. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) BLZ Bubb arrived at the Fairgrounds and waved to a few fans. He then got jumped by his teammates, who beat him to the ground. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) The United States of Annihilation came out to the ring and hyped themselves up, talking about what a great team they were and how they deserved to hold the straps. They then said that they would prove their worth right now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]FLASHBACK vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A really good match. I have to admit, though, I’m getting a bit frustrated with my workers. Just this past week, seven of them need freshening all at once. Weird how that happens. At any rate, the U.S.A. showed once again why they are the dominant tag team in the SWF. Joey Minnesota especially looked good, even though it was Nevada Nuclear (now in need of freshening along with Robbie Retro) who picked up the win. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A. [/B]in 10:50 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Jack Bruce was backstage warming up when Remo popped into the room and wished him luck in his match tonight. Jack thanked him and left for the ring. Remo turned around and found himself face to face with Troy Tornado. Troy mocked Remo, saying that he almost didn’t recognize him. Troy said that Remo looked an awful lot like the man who was named the #1 Professional Wrestler in 2006, but that couldn’t be since Troy hadn’t seen Remo on TV for a long time. Remo countered, saying that he was and still is the #1 wrestler, unlike Troy who can’t seem to win a match legitimately. Troy took exception to that and the two argued for a while before Remo challenged Troy to a match next week on Warzone. Troy accepted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the wishing of luck and the argument 11) Eddie Peak was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. EDDIE PEAK (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] A really great match to finish off the show. Jack looked close to beating Eddie a number of times, but the Warmaster powered through each time. Eddie finally nailed Jack with the Peak of Perfection. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 17:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Eddie looked at Christian, then out at the announce table. Peter Michael’s reaction was an immediate, “Uh oh.” Sure enough, Eddie hopped out of the ring and started to clear off the announce table, with all three announcers trying to get rid of him all the while. Before Eddie can finish, though, Tim Westybrook appeared out of the crowd and leapt onto Eddie. The two of them brawled around the ring. Finally, Eddie grabbed his belt and retreated. Tim got a mic and challenged Eddie to a match once again, informing the Warmaster that he wasn’t going anywhere and that Eddie would have to face him sooner or later. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I was a little worried this week. I was sure the curse would resurface. After all, Dan was apparently used too much (and his segments were lower than I like for a TV show). But all in all, it was a good show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Bart Biggz defeated American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Angry Gilmore [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Mean Jean Cattley to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/i][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Freddie Datsun defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated Flashback to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Jack Bruce to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Scapino1974] Wanda immediately jumped back and pushed Eric away. Eric seemed disappointed, saying that he thought Wanda liked him. Wanda insisted that she did, and that any woman would be thrilled to have Eric Eisen interested in her, but that it could never work between them. Eric insisted on knowing why not. Wanda sighed and told him that it really wasn't her place to tell him. If he wanted to know, he should ask his father. Eric seemed confused now, so Wanda told him to ask Richard if the name "Phyllis Krueger" meant anything to him. With that, Wanda left the room, tears in her eyes. [/QUOTE] wow, can't say I saw this angle coming :eek: , keep up the good work.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, April 2007[/I] Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] I know that Mean Jean was one of the finest in the indie promotions, and this just proved it. Even though he succumbed to an Unstoppable Force, he put on a really good match against T.I.M. Now if only his entertainment skills were better ... WINNERS: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] in 6:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Whoops. I forgot that I had sent Christian to a little off-screen rest to change his gimmick. It doesn't seem to have hurt the match any. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 7:27 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen started off the show by talking about what a great show "The World Is Watching" was. He said that if people missed that Pay-Per-View, they missed a lot. But, he said, that's in the past now. He has to think of the future, and he already has something in mind. He said that a year ago, at "Master of Puppets", he introduced a Battle Royale to the SWF. The winner got the Heavyweight Championship. He reminded folks that's how Squeeky McClean started his reign. It was so well received, Richard thought he'd do it again. Only this time, the winner wouldn't get the title. No, Joel Kovach is doing a fine job defending it. This time, the winner would go on to face Joel at "Times of Trouble" for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) As Richard left the stage, the announcers informed the audience that tonight's main event was going to be the Anonymous Avenger taking on Freddie Datsun. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) As Richard was walking backstage, he bumped into Eric. Richard grudgingly congratulated his son on winning the match with Wanda last week. Eric said to forget that for right now. He wanted to know who "Phyllis Krueger" was. Richard seemed confused, repeating that name a few times and frowning. For a moment, a panicked look crossed his face, but he quickly smiled and shrugged, saying he didn't have any idea. Eric stared at him for a few moments, then stormed away. As soon as he was out of sight, Richard heaved a sigh of relief and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"How would he have found out about Phyllis?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Heavenly Bodies came to the ring, looking mighty peeved. They addressed themselves to BLZ Bubb, calling him every name in the book. They said that it was his fault that they lost their titles to the United States of Annihilation last week. They went on to say that he was living up to their groups name. As far as they were concerned, Bubb was a glass ceiling that was holding them back. To prove it, they challenged Bubb to a handicap match tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. ANGRY GILMORE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen explained that Mainstream insisted on using his rematch clause right away. Perhaps he shouldn't have. He put on a great match, struggling mightily to regain the belt, but in the end, Angry proved too much. Well, that and the fact that Angry held him down with a handful of tights, but hey, the ref didn't see it, so it didn't happen (at least, that's what Emma claimed). WINNER: [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in 11:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Steve Frehley came out to the ring next and started hyping himself. He said that he was more than excited about what happened last week with the Anonymous Avenger. He said that it was wonderful to have Avenger back. He said that the audience had him to thank that one of the most dominant forces in professional wrestling was back in the ring.... .... and that's when Jack Bruce charged the ring and attacked Steve Frehley, beating him to the mat. The announcers were stunned. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What is he doing?"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen cried. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the hype and attack 7) [B]BLZ BUBB vs. HEAVENLY BODIES[/B] Huh. This didn't go as well as I thought it would. Bubb was a monster, ripping apart his former partners. In the end, though, he fell victim to Joe and Darryl's superior teamwork. WINNERS: [B]Heavenly Bodies[/B] in 11:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Bubb couldn't believe that he lost the match. With an insane roar, he ran over Darryl and Joe and singlehandedly beat them down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Ana Garcia caught up with Wanda Fish backstage. She asked Wanda if she could explain who "Phyllis Krueger" is. Wanda refused to answer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Richard Eisen was backstage on a cell phone, muttering under his breath about whoever it was had better pick up soon. We'll never know if they did, because a hand reached out and took away the phone. Richard turned to yell at whoever it was, only to discover that it was the Heavyweight Champion. Joel Kovach glared at Richard for a while, causing Richard to squirm. Finally, Joel whispered, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Why is the Anonymous Avenger still in the SWF? You know who he is under that mask, Richard. You know he doesn't have a contract with you. Every moment that he's here is an affront to me and every other worker under you."[/COLOR] Richard backed away and pointed out that Joel didn't know for sure that it was Archangel under the Avenger's mask and that technically, Farrah Hesketh had negotiated in good faith for the Avenger's contract. He said that so long as nobody really knew who Avenger really was, he had a valid contract. Joel didn't want to hear that. He snarled and then crushed Richard's cell phone with his bare hands. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]REMO vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] A superb match, one that the announcers had trouble calling because the action was just so intense. Remo seemed to have things sewn up, setting up Joey for the Destroyer. That's when Nevada Nuclear ran to ringside and hopped up onto the apron. The ref turned his back on the action to order Joey's tag partner away, missing the fact that Troy Tornado hit the ring from the other side and attacked Remo. Troy got out of there before the ref caught him, allowing Joey to hit the Empire Spiral. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 7:39 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Eddie Peak was backstage with his title. He held it up to the camera and informed Tim Westybrook that that was as close as he would ever get to the Warmaster Title. He said that he didn't care what fruity promise he made to Ricky Dale Johnson. Eddie was going to hold on to the title for a long, long time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Backstage, we caught a glimpse of Freddie Datsun and Shawn Gonzalez arguing with each other. About what, we'll never know, because before the cameras could catch up with them, Freddie stormed off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. FREDDIE DATSUN[/B] A great match from these two. Perfect way to cap off the night's matches. Avenger had it sewn up almost from the beginning. Freddie was able to rally a few times, but he just couldn't cope with Avenger's offense. The most amusing moment of the match was when Jerry Eisen and Emma Chase got into an argument about whether or not they could call Avenger's finisher a "Fall From Grace" or not. WINNER: [B]Anonymous Avenger[/B] in 15:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) The last thing we saw as the camera faded to black was Joel Kovach staring at a monitor, watching the Avenger wave to the crowd. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I'm surprised. Normally when I use Richard Eisen in three different segments, I get yelled at for using him too much. Tonight, nobody seemed to mind. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Christian Faith defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Angry Gilmore defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Heavenly Bodies defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, April 2007[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. MEAN JEAN CATT[/B]LEY Mean Jean continues to impress me. I'm thinking I need to send him down to the minors, though, just for a little while so he can improve his entertainment skills. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] in 6:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 2) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] A pretty good match. Poor Tex. I almost forgot about him in the midcard. WINNER: [B]Texas Pete [/B]in 7:21 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show started with Shawn Gonzalez in the ring. He had a mic and informed everyone that they shouldn't bother asking him about why he turned his back on Freddie Datsun and Richard Eisen. He said he had his reasons, they're private, and they're going to stay that way. He moved on. He addressed Eddie Peak. He said that if he recalled correctly, he and Eddie have only met in the ring once [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"back in the good old days"[/COLOR]. He also said that he beat Eddie last time they faced off. Shawn said he was feeling a bit nostalgic tonight and wanted to challenge Eddie for the SWF Warmaster Title .... in a hardcore match. Eddie Peak came out and said that he remembered how it all happened last time, but that tonight, history would not repeat itself. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 2) Steve Frehley was walking backstage when he ran into Joel Kovach. Joel and he got into an argument, mostly about the Anonymous Avenger. Joel accused Steve of bringing him back. Steve played dumb and pretended he didn't know what Joel was talking about. Joel threw a few choice insults, prompting Steve to challenge him to step into the ring. Joel refused, saying that he wasn't going to defend his title tonight. Steve said that was fine, it could be a non-title match if he wanted. Joel agreed to that. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. CHRIS GORDON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Holy cow! I really didn't expect this. It was a phenomenal match. Brett looked a bit off his game, but Chris was able to cover for that nicely. Brett took to the skies and Chris joined him. By the time the time limit expired, the crowd was on their feet. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) The two competitors stared at each other across the ring, both panting heavily. Finally, Brett adjusted the belt on his shoulder, walked across the ring, and offered his hand to Chris. Chris looked at it warily, then shook it. Brett then raised Chris's hand as if he had won, much to the delight of the hometown crowd. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) It's time once again for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Tonight's question comes from Beatrice Huxley of Honea Path, South Carolina. 'Dear Dan. I'm fifteen years old, and I've been writing poetry for a few years now and I've been trying to get some of my sonnets published. All of my family and friends tell me that my poems are really good but I can't seem to get any editors to take them seriously. I love the fact that you are so brutally honest. Could you please take a look at one of my poems and tell me what you think or what finishing touches you think it needs? I really appreciate it!' Okay, Beatrice, let's see here....."[/COLOR] Dan then reads an absolutely horrendous poem, one so bleak and dark and dreary and so bad that listening to it was just a touch better than listening to fingernails on a chalkboard. By the time he's done, Dan looked sick. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Finishing touches, huh? The only thing that comes to mind is a match. I don't know what kind of hooch you hillbillies are drinking who said that Beatrice here is any good, but cut back! It's obviously killed far too many brain cells. And Beatrice, honey, change your name. 'Beatrice' sounds like something an old grandmother should have instead of a young woman who will likely wind up marrying her cousin."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) High Concept came out to the ring and admitted that the United States of Annihilation are worthy opponents. They said that their draw at "The World Is Watching" more than proved it. But, they went on to say, they want one last match against the new champs. And this time, they want to up the ante. They want it to be a cage match at "Master of Puppets". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) [B]REMO vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Peter Michaels reminded everyone that Troy actually cost Remo a match against Joey Minnesota earlier this week. Remo certainly looked like he remembered. He didn't smile or even acknowledge the fans as he stalked out to the ring. The match went pretty quickly, but the intensity of the match made up for it. Remo manhandled Troy, who finished things by getting the ring bell and bashing in Remo's skull with it, causing the ref to call for the bell. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] by DQ in 3:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) Much to the announcer's surprise, Jack Bruce came out, saying that he was going to be a guest commentator for the next match. He shoved Duane Fry out of his chair and snatched his headset from him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) STEVE FREHLEY vs. JOEL KOVACH Holy cow. The fans in the Great Lakes certainly got their money's worth tonight. Steve and Joel put on a spectacular match! They tore through each other and really got the crowd on their feet for most of the match. Brawls on the outside, near falls every other minute, it was just a jaw-dropping spectacle. Of course, Jack Bruce offering snide comments about Steve Frehley on the mic and refusing to explain his actions certainly didn't hurt either. In the end, the champ fell prey to a Frehley's Comet. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 11:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) Steve didn't seem to believe that he won. But as Joel stormed out of the ring, Steve went from post to post, posing and celebrating. The camera cut to the announce table (partially because the fans didn't seem to receive the celebration that well). Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia tried to talk about the match they just saw, but Jack interrupted them both, saying that Steve Frehley was just lucky tonight. He went on to call Steve a talentless hack who shouldn't even be allowed in an SWF ring. He then tore off his headset, threw it to the table, and stormed off to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the celebration; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the insults 11) Wanda Fish was backstage when she was confronted by Eric Eisen. Eric said that he asked his father who "Phyllis Krueger" was. Wanda asked him what Richard told him, and Eric said that his father had told him that she was just an old friend of the family. Wanda laughed at that, but her laughter turned to tears. Eric tried to comfort her. Wanda allowed him to until Eric tried to make a move on her. She jumped away from him. Eric lost his temper and demanded to know what was wrong with her and why she seemed to hostile to him. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"And just who is Phyllis Krueger?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You want to know who Phyllis Krueger is? She's my mother, Eric. That was her name before she married my father,"[/COLOR] Wanda shouted back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What does your mother have to do with us not hooking up?"[/COLOR] Eric demanded. Wanda shrieked in frustration. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"My mother isn't the reason why we can't be together, Eric! It's my father ... my real father. Don't you get it, Eric? We can't be together because you're my brother! Richard Eisen is my father!"[/COLOR] With that, Wanda broke down completely and ran away, leaving a very stunned Eric Eisen behind. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. EDDIE PEAK (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] No wonder Shawn and Eddie only faced each other once in DaVE. They have absolutely no chemistry together. Otherwise, it was a half hour of barely controlled mayhem. Lots of risky moves, lots of weapons, lots of blood. It also featured two run-ins by Freddie Datsun and Tim Westybrook to attack Shawn and Eddie (respectively). In the end, things got too far out of control. Eddie appeared to try to kill Shawn at one point by hanging him over the ring ropes with a TV camera cable. The ref struggled with him to get him to break the hold. When Eddie did, the ref went to Shawn's side to make sure he was okay. Shawn, groggy, low-blowed the ref. When the ref recovered, he declared the match a draw. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 31:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Aside from the B+ in the main event (I had hoped for an A), this was a pretty good show. Dan continues to gain popularity (he's at E in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, and Japan), Wanda's little secret did better than I thought it would (since Eric is lousy on the stick and at acting), and we had two surprisingly good matches. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Texas Pete defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz (c) drew with Chris Gordon yet retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Troy Tornado by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Joel Kovach [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Shawn Gonzalez drew with Eddie Peak (c), who retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Archived