SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, June 2007[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]ANTONIO vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY[/B] Black Hat wasn't happy having to job for Antonio, but I think Antonio has the potential to go a lot farther than BHB. WINNER: [B]Antonio[/B] in 7:04 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. SAM KEITH[/B] Just a fun match, mostly booked to lift the crowd after the first dark match. WINNER: [B]Elmo Benson[/B] in 6:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring. He said that the next pay-per-view was called "Times of Trouble", but he decided that the Times had to come a little early this time. Tonight, he was playing fruit basket upset with the wrestlers and things were going to be a little messed up. Tonight, we would see Remo face off against Jack Bruce. Troy Tornado, Remo's usual dance partner, would face Steve Frehley. The Anonymous Avenger would take on none other than Eric Eisen, and, in a repeat from their performance at "Master of Puppets", Joel Kovach would defend his title against the Warmaster, Tim Westybrook! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. JACK BRUCE[/B] The announcers had a difficult time keeping up with this match. More often than not, they were tongue tied as Jack and Remo tossed each other around the ring. Finally, as Remo was getting ready to hit Jack with the Destroyer, Troy Tornado hit the ring and took Remo out, allowing Jack to get the pin. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce [/B]in 15:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Backstage, Flashback challened the United States of Annihilation to a match at the next episode of [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Even though these two don't have good chemistry together, they still put on a great match. Troy controlled the match for most of it until Steve managed to hit a desperation DDT. Steve took control and hit Troy with the Frehley's Comet, only to have Troy kick out. Steve set him up for another one, but Troy somehow managed to catch Steve out of the air and turned it into a Star Maker. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado [/B]in 16:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Troy was celebrating his win when Remo charged the ring and attacked him, hitting him with the Destroyer not once but twice. As Troy lay in the ring, Remo got into his face and screamed all sorts of insults at him before security hauled him out of there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Richard Eisen was walking backstage when he bumped into BLZ Bubb. Bubb looked pretty distraught. Richard cautiously asked him what was wrong. Bubb said that he was feeling depressed because he had had a fight with his girlfriend. Richard said that was too bad and that he hoped things would work out with him. Bubb then asked Richard if he would mind speaking to her for him since she's in the arena. Richard didn't look happy about it, but he did agree. Bubb opened a door and led Richard into a janitor's closet, complete with a mop leaning in one corner. Richard looked confused and asked where the young lady was. Bubb pointed to the mop. Bubb then said that he would leave them alone so the two of them can talk. Bubb then stepped out of the room. Richard stared at the closed door and then looked at the mop. He turned to leave when he heard Bubb yell, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What's wrong, Mr. Eisen? Won't she talk to you? You have to try to get her to open up!"[/COLOR] Richard turned back to the mop and said a few words, basically making small talk. After about forty seconds of this, Bubb came in. He was smiling, but that died. He accused the mop of making eyes at Richard and said that he was sick of her behavior. He then took the mop and broke it over his knee. He then looked down at the mop, his eyes wide with horror. He danced back and forth for a little while, then turned to Richard and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Okay, we have to get our stories straight. She tripped and fell down the steps, okay?"[/COLOR] Richard nodded, his eyes wide, and Bubb left, muttering under his breath about how he should have stayed with his old girlfriend, Hoover Upright. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Jack Bruce was backstage. He said that he felt pretty good after beating Remo, but he said that Steve Frehley should be ashamed of himself. He pointed out that Troy Tornado beat him clean tonight. And since Jack beat Troy so many times, that proves, logically, that Jack is the better wrestler than Steve, no matter what happened a few weeks ago. But, he went on to say, he knows that Steve probably doesn't believe that, so he suggested that the two of them meet one last time to see who the better man was. But Jack said that the rules of the ring were too constricting. No, Jack wants to face Steve in a street fight at "Times of Trouble"! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. ERIC EISEN[/B] This was not as good as I had hoped it would be. Neither man sold the moves that well, the match lacked basic psychology; in short, it was a mess. A mess that dragged out for too long. The only real plus is that Eric Eisen seemed to pick up some technical pointers along the way. Avenger picked up the win with the psuedo-Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]The Anonymous Avenger [/B]in 24:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Joel Kovach came out to the ring next. He said that he had been catching a lot of heat lately for what fans perceive as him ducking the Anonymous Avenger. He laid it out on the line again: he would not face that fraud ever, regardless of what happened or will happen. Not only that, but Joel also went on to say that he wasn't about to face Tim Westybrook tonight either. He said that they'd done that bit before and it was getting old. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Champion versus champion is so two weeks ago!"[/COLOR] He informed the fans that the lame spotfest they just saw would have to serve as their main event because he was out of here. That's when Tim Westybrook's music started. Tim didn't make his typical entrance but instead charged the ring. He attacked Joel and quickly gained the upper hand. He picked Joel up and drove the champ into the mat with the Unstoppable Force. He then ripped the turnbuckle off one of the corners and set Joel up for a second Unstoppable Force, but it was clear he was going to aim for the exposed steel. That's when the Anonymous Avenger hit the ring. He knocked Tim's legs out from under him and rolled Joel out of the ring to safety. Tim then got into Avenger's face and screamed a bunch of stuff about how Avenger shouldn't get into his way. When Avenger tried to walk away, Tim took a swing at him and the two wound up brawling in the ring as the show wrapped up. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"] A[/COLOR] for the match refusals and the rescue [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not a bad show. I think our main event hurt us a little, but overall, I'm pleased. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Antonio defeated Black Hat Bailey [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Elmo Benson defeated Sam Keith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Troy Tornado defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Anonymous Avenger defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] (It doesn't say much for Larry Wood's booking skills when the first time in as long as I can remember that TCW tied us for a show rating is not only the first show after they fired him, but was also the show where they didn't have a head booker!)[/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline]Oh my god it's Perry Saturn and Moppy all over again... and I thought I had finally purged that from my memory once and for all.[/QUOTE] Oh, c'mon, moppy's classic!!! and Westybrook/Avenger, you can cut the tension with a knife, I love that Tim seems to just roam SWF getting involved in everybody elses s***. RDJ, Wanda, now Avenger and Kovach, it's crazy, I love it.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline]Oh my god it's Perry Saturn and Moppy all over again... and I thought I had finally purged that from my memory once and for all.[/QUOTE] I'll be honest, I had completely forgotten about Moppy. Although I did feel a sense of deja vu as I was writing it. Oh well. :D

I thought it was Eddie who threw him in the chipper trying to get him to cheat like and be a heel just like the rest of the family. All I can half remember is Chavo being in a match and yelling "look at me uncle Eddie, I'm cheating to wint, cheating to win." But I could be wrong

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, May 2007[/I] Held at the McGaw Arena in the Tri State Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [U][B]DARK MATCH[/B][/U] 1) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. ANDRE JONES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Andre was a bit off his game tonight, but Brett carried him through to a decent ending. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 6:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ & MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. SKULL DeBONES & SAM KEITH[/B] I'm beginning to like Shawn and Mainstream as a tag team the more I see them. I haven't been told that they have good chemistry; but I've yet to see them in a bad match when they're paired together. Even though they lost, they came out looking good. WINNERS: [B] Skull DeBones & Sam Keith [/B]in 6:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Emma Chase shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] [I]Peter Michaels welcomed us to a historic night since there's a new man in the announce booth. Taking over for color commentary for Ana Garcia while Ana is gone making a movie is none other than the legendary Rip Chord! Rip stood and waved the folks as Duane Fry introduced a video clip filmed after the last [I]Invasion![/I] wrapped up.[/I] 1) Richard Eisen was on his phone, telling whoever it was that even though the champ refused to wrestle, he was going to have a match at Warzone. That's when the door to his office exploded. Tim Westybrook stormed into the office and screamed and hollered about how the Anonymous Avenger stuck his mask into his business. Tim demanded that he be given a match against Avenger at [I]Warzone[/I] and he's even willing to put his Warmaster title on the line to get it. Richard immediately agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) When we cut back to the announce table, Rip Chord said that that wasn't the only big announcement for tonight. We were also going to see a tag team match where Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado were going to take on Remo and Steve Frehley! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Emma Chase was backstage with Bart Biggz. Bart complained a bit about how everyone seemed to be focused on Avenger and Tim and Jack and Troy and all those other no-talent losers when they should be talking about his upcoming match against his brother at "Times of Trouble". Bart said that his brother was in trouble, because Bart was going to beat him for the 10-Minute Championship and he wouldn't even need a full ten minutes to get it done. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Delirious Dan stood in the ring with a mic in his hand. He said that this was normally the time when he would try to solve the problems of the pathetic losers in the audience. Tonight, though, he had a problem of his own to solve. He said that the fans didn't seem to think that he was able to wrestle. So he wanted to prove it. He was willing to take on anybody who came out of the locker room in a match, and Dan guaranteed that he would beat them. There was a pause, and Dan made a few wise-cracks about how everyone was afraid of him. But that's when some all-too-familiar entrance music hit. SWF World Heavyweight Champion Joel Kovach came out and said that if he had to wrestle someone tonight, it would be best if he didn't break a sweat. Dan freaked out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] for the open challenge and acceptance 5) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Dan sucked the quality out of this match. The champ shone like a beacon, but you could tell that Dan didn't have a clue what he was doing. Thankfully, it was a short match, ending with an Old School Drop that seemed to knock Dan out cold. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 6:24 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Joel stood over the fallen Delirious Dan and laughed at him. That's when the Anonymous Avenger appeared out of nowhere and attacked the champ. Joel traded a few blows with him but then bailed, looking extremely angry. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Blonde Bombshell was pacing backstage, looking worried, when she bumped into Texas Pete. Tex asked her what was wrong, and Bombshell said that she was a little worried about the U.S.A.'s tag match against Flashback later tonight. She said that she had no doubts that her guys would come away with the titles, but she said that Robbie and Johnny could get lucky. Tex smiled brilliantly and said not to worry about it, that he would make sure that Flashback didn't win to prove that he was worthy to become the newest member of the United States of Annihilation. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]ANTONIO vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Peter Michaels played up the fact that Antonio was Rip Chord's prodigy back in MAW. Rip said that Antonio was going to have his hands full against Bubb, but he was sure that Antonio would do fine. That proved to be an optimistic prediction. Bubb tore through Antonio and got the pin easily, then returned to the back by skipping like a little girl. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] in 4:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) Troy Tornado was taping up his wrists when he turned around and found himself face to face with his soon-to-be tag partner, Jack Bruce. The two men stared at each other for a few moments before Jack spoke. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Look, we both know our history and I realize that neither of us wanted to work together. I say we forget about what's happened in the past and focus on what we both have to prove. You want to show that Remo is a joke and I want to do the same with Steve Frehley. If we stick together, we can do just that. What do you say?"[/COLOR] Troy considered it for a moment, and then shook Jack's hand. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Let's rock."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]FLASHBACK vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Bombshell's worries proved correct. Flashback looked particularly dangerous out there tonight. The champs, at first over-confident, soon realized that they really had a fight on their hands. At one point, Joey got knocked off the apron into an unconscious heap on the floor by Johnny Martin. Martin then seemed about ready to put Nevada Nuclear away when Texas Pete charged the ring with a chair. Bombshell saw him coming, so she hopped up onto the apron to distract the ref. Tex rolled into the ring and smashed the chair over Johnny's head. He then turned to Bombshell and waved at her, a pleased smile on her face. Bombshell tried to signal for him to get out of the ring, but the ref caught what she was doing and turned around. He demanded to know what was happening and asked Tex if he knocked Johnny out with the chair. In a panic, Tex shook his head and tossed the chair to Nevada, insisting that he did it. Bombshell gaped at Tex as the ref disqualified the champs. WINNERS: [B]Flashback[/B] by DQ in 10:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Tim Westybrook cut a promo about the main event tonight. He said that Avenger had no right to interfere on [I]Invasion![/I], that his gripe with Joel Kovach was between the two of them. He said that he didn't care who Avenger was under the mask, but that tonight, he was going to take the masked man out completely. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) As Jack Bruce and Remo came out to the ring for their tag match, Duane Fry introduced a clip shot earlier. In it, Steve Frehley said that Jack Bruce was delusional. He said that he could beat him anytime, anywhere, under any circumstances. In short, he accepted Jack's challenge to face him in a street fight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]STEVE FREHLEY & REMO vs. JACK BRUCE & TROY TORNADO[/B] Jack and Troy had obviously put their differences aside. They worked well together. It wasn't a chemistry thing; it just was that good of a match. The momentum shifted back and forth a few times until finally, Troy Tornado managed to hit Steve Frehley with the Star Maker. WINNERS: [B]Jack Bruce & Troy Tornado[/B] in 9:21 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] At one point in this match, Road Agent Devorah Triton approached me and said that she thought that Tim and Avenger didn't have good chemistry together. My response was that if this was bad chemistry, I'll take it. This was simply a phenomenal match. Both men were unstoppable in the ring and beat the holy hell out of each other. Both tried sleeper holds and almost took each other out. Finally, though, they both managed to knock each other out and the ref counted to to ten. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 19:28 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 15) As the ref helped Tim up, Eric Eisen hit the ring and attacked the Warmaster, beating him down to the ground again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Dan was slightly overused, but I kind of expected that. Otherwise, great show all around. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Brett Biggz (c) defeated Andre Jones to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Skull DeBones & Sam Keith defeated Mainstream Hernandez & Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Antonio [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Flashback defeated the United States of Annihilation by DQ (but the U.S.A. retains [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR])[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce & Troy Tornado defeated Steve Frehley & Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) drew with the Anonymous Avenger for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline]I thought it was Eddie who threw him in the chipper trying to get him to cheat like and be a heel just like the rest of the family. All I can half remember is Chavo being in a match and yelling "look at me uncle Eddie, I'm cheating to wint, cheating to win." But I could be wrong[/QUOTE] I remember it as being Chavo went crazy after being mentally abused by Eddie. That's when he picked up Pepe. Then during Pepe's birthday party, Norman Smiley (who was fueding with Chavo) smashed Chavo through a table and the birthday cake =( and then threw a poor unsuspecting Pepe in the wood chipper. A tragic lost felt by many, I must add.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, June 2007[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR]) Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] A pretty good opening match. Mean Jean has risen through the ranks as of late and is now an opener. With matches like this, I expect him to continue on his rise. WINNER: [B]Chris Gordon [/B]in 6:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] An okay match. I would have expected better out of High Concept, but I think Flex & Pecs held them back. WINNERS: [B]High Concept [/B]in 6:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring flanked by security guards. He informed the audience that if they were looking forward to seeing Tim Westybrook tonight, they wre going to be sorely disappointed. For the sake of the other SWF wrestlers, Tim has been banned from the arena. Richard said that this was due to Tim's inexcusable support of his so-called daughter, the way he viciously attacked Joel Kovach last week, and how he just brought out the worst in his son, Eric Eisen. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. AMERICAN ELEMENTAL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] An okay match. Brett managed to put away Elemental with a Biggz Up. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 7:50 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) After the match was over, Angry Gilmore came out and ordered Elemental and Brett out of the ring so he could talk. Brett didn't leave right away, so Angry got in his face and told him to either get out or Angry would throw him out. Brett got out, but it was clear that he was willing to stay and fight. Once the ring was empty, Angry said that for some reason, he seemed to be under a ban from the SWF's arenas as well. He cited the fact that he really hadn't defended his title for a while. He blamed management, saying that they were obviously scared of him. He told the audience that he was laying down an open challenge for "Times of Trouble". Anybody who wanted to could come to the ring and try to take his title away from him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) [B]FLASHBACK vs. PROBLEM SOLVERS[/B] A pretty good match. Jerry Eisen took some time in the match to announce that at "Times of Trouble", there would be a four-way dance for the tag titles and that Flashback was one of the teams in the match. Things finished up when Robbie Retro pinned Black Hat Bailey. WINNERS: [B]Flashback[/B] in 11:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Once again, Texas Pete found Blonde Bombshell backstage. Tex said he was sorry about what happened last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. He promised that if he got into the United States of Annihilation, he would do better. Bombshell told him he was wasting his time, that Joey and Nevada didn't want anything to do with Tex anymore. Tex begged and pleaded for one more chance to prove that he could help. Bombshell hesitated, and then said that she'd think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Joel Kovach came out to the ring and said that he had had enough of the Anonymous Avenger. Everywhere he goes, Avenger is there. Any time he tries to talk to someone, they call him a coward for refusing to face him. Joel then explained that the reason he wasn't going to accept a match against Avenger was because Avenger didn't have a legitimate contract with the SWF. The crowd booed him and told him to shut up. Finally, Joel sighed. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"All right, I'll tell you what I'll do. Archangel ... or Anonymous Avenger or whatever you want to call yourself, I'll face you at 'Times of Trouble', but on one condition. If my title is on the line, then that stupid mask you're wearing is on the line as well. If you win, you get the SWF World Heavyweight Championship and you can continue this ridiculous charade. If I win, you have to unmask and show everyone that I'm right!"[/COLOR] Farrah Hesketh came out with Avenger. Speaking on behalf of Avenger, Farrah told Joel that he was on and that he should get used to seeing Avenger in the SWF with the title around his waist for a long time to come. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 7) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ & MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. SAM KEITH & SKULL DeBONES[/B] It's been going over so well in the dark matches, I decided to give them a chance to take their show into the "light", so to speak. They did their usual great job. The match ended quickly, though, since Skull DeBones (who wasn't the legal man) taunted Mainstream to come after him. Mainstream got counted out. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith & Skull DeBones[/B] in 4:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) BLZ Bubb was shown walking backstage. He was muttering to himself about Steve Frehley and Jack Bruce's up-coming street fight. Apparently Bubb didn't believe that Steve or Jack was hardcore enough to have a good street fight. At least, part of him didn't appear to believe that. Part of the time, Bubb was muttering about how they were better than he was and that Bubb wasn't hardcore enough. This odd argument enraged Bubb, and he apparently decided to prove to himself that he could do a harcore match. So Bubb picked up a variety of weapons and smashed them over his own head. He also tossed himself into brick walls, finally taking a steel chair and using it to knock himself out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. REMO vs. STEVE FREHLEY vs. ERIC EISEN vs. JACK BRUCE vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Marv Earnest explained that this match was made to "mix things up a bit". That was the most that Marv contributed to this match. It was a mess, pure and simple. And that's a good thing. Everyone was out to get everyone else and any alliances that may have been forged in the past couple of months were forgotten. For a while, Avenger seemed ready to sew it all up, but then Joel Kovach hit the ring while the ref was distracted and delivered an Old School Drop to Avenger. Joel then tried to pull off Avenger's mask, only to be chased out of the ring by Steve Frehley. Once Joel was gone, Steve tried to cover Avenger, but that was broken up by Troy Tornado. The match continued until Eric Eisen hit a Silver Spoon Shock on Remo. He covered him and the ref started to count .... only to be dragged out of the ring by Jack Bruce. The ref hit his head on the way down and was still outside the ring. That's when Tim Westybrook charged the ring. He cleared everyone out, then grabbed Eric Eisen and dropped him in an Unstoppable Force. He then rolled Remo on top of Eric, roused the ref, and helped him back into the ring. Tim laughed as the ref made the count and then got out of there when security showed up to arrest him. WINNER: [B] Remo [/B]in 22:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran down the card for "Times of Trouble" - [B]Brett Biggz (c) vs. Bart Biggz for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/B]([COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]The United States of Annihilation (c) vs. High Concept vs. Heavenly Bodies vs. Flashback for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]Angry Gilmore will defend his [COLOR="Red"]SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]in an open challenge[/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]Remo vs. Troy Tornado [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Steve Frehley vs. Jack Bruce in [COLOR="Purple"]a street fight[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Tim Westybrook vs. Eric Eisen [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]The Anonymous Avenger vs. Joel Kovach (c) in [COLOR="Purple"]a Mask vs. Title match[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [U][B]THE AFTERMATH[/B][/U] Good show, great lead in for the PPV. FINAL SHOW RATING: [COLOR="royalblue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Chris Gordon defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]High Concept defeated Flex & Pecs[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz (c) defeated American Elemental to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Flashback defeated the Problem Solvers [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith & Skull DeBones defeated Shawn Gonzalez & Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Eric Eisen, Anonymous Avenger, Jack Bruce, Steve Frehley, and Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, I welcome your predictions. Feel free to speak up; I do listen. As a matter of fact, some previous PPVs have been affected by what people have said in their predictions. :)

[B]Brett Biggz [/B](c) vs. Bart Biggz for the SWF 10-Minute Championship The United States of Annihilation (c) vs. [B]High Concept [/B]vs. Heavenly Bodies vs. Flashback for the SWF Tag Team Championship Angry Gilmore will defend his SWF North American Championship in an open challenge [B](OPEN CHALLENGER)[/B] [B]Remo[/B] vs. Troy Tornado Steve Frehley vs. [B]Jack Bruce [/B]in a street fight Tim Westybrook vs. [B]Eric Eisen [/B] The Anonymous Avenger vs. [B]Joel Kovach [/B](c) in a Mask vs. Title match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Brett Biggz (c) vs. [B]Bart Biggz[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) [I]Time for a change[/I] The United States of Annihilation (c) vs. High Concept vs. Heavenly Bodies vs. [B]Flashback[/B] for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B) [I]Interference by Tex[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore [/B]will defend his SWF North American Championship in an open challenge (B-) [I]Gilmore to win but a great time for a new Debut or possibly Dan can step it up a notch with a great worker like Angry.[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs. Troy Tornado (B+) [I]I have just never been big into Troy[/I] [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs. Jack Bruce in a street fight (B+) [I]Not Jack's type of match but I can see him taking a win next time around[/I] [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs. Eric Eisen (B+) [I]Keep Tim unstopable just don't turn him heel[/I] [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] vs. Joel Kovach (c) in a Mask vs. Title match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) [I]He wins bu he either unmasks himself to rub it in or Kovach beats him down in frustration and takes his mask. Thing is it's not Archangel.[/I]

[B]Brett Biggz (c)[/B] vs. Bart Biggz for the SWF 10-Minute Championship (C+) [I]You can't give Bart a push. That's like giving Randy Orton a push when he's an ******* and look how WWE suffer with that now. Bart got arrested, so he should be given a glass ceiling and watch his brother shine.[/I] [B]The United States of Annihilation (c)[/B] vs. High Concept vs. Heavenly Bodies vs. Flashback for the SWF Tag Team Championship (B) [I]Only way I see the U.S.A. losing is if Texes Pete screws up or screws them over.[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] will defend his SWF North American Championship in an open challenge (B-) [I]I usually go with the mystery worker, but unless you got someone big coming in or someone from TCW who your gonna give the rub, I don't see Angry losing.[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs. Troy Tornado (B+) [I]This guy used to be your champ, and he seemingly dropped all of a sudden. Remo's rise is back on![/I] Steve Frehley vs. Jack Bruce in a street fight (B+) [I]Jack Bruce win, because I picked Troy to lose against Remo. One of the former lead singers will win[/I] [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs. Eric Eisen (B+) [I]Not a big fan of Eisen's, and Tim is being built brilliantly. Westy all the way. With help somehow from Wanda Fish.[/I] [B]The Anonymous Avenger[/B] vs. Joel Kovach (c) in a Mask vs. Title match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (A) [I]Still don't think it's ArchAngel[/I]

Brett Biggz (c) vs. [b]Bart Biggz[/b] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]Bart is sooo the better brother. Brett screwed Brett! :)[/i] [b]The United States of Annihilation[/b] (c) vs. High Concept vs. Heavenly Bodies vs. Flashback for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]Can't believe you think High Concept are better then Flex and Pecs...... but at least the USA are still riding high. HAve you ever thought of the stable Flex, Pecs and Sex?[/i] Angry Gilmore will defend his SWF North American Championship in an [b]open challenge[/b] [i]sigh..... you're not doing much with Mr Gilmore, time to pass the belt on the left hand side to someone else[/i] [b]Remo[/b] vs. Troy Tornado [i]DESTROOOOOYER!!!! Poor Troy....[/i] Steve Frehley vs. [b]Jack Bruce[/b] in a street fight [i]I frown upon Frehley, I truly do. If I'm jobbing him into oblivion in my game then so should you :p[/i] [b]Tim Westybrook[/b] vs. Eric Eisen [i]I like Eric Eisen but he's no Shane McMahon. You know what you have to do. Push T.I.M. Who was it that pointed out that The Iron Man is also TIM? Hmmm....[/i] [b]The Anonymous Avenger[/b] vs. Joel Kovach (c) in a Mask vs. Title match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]No unmasking for Arn Anderson here I don't think but I feel that Joel's reign at the top has finally came to an end, even though its been great so far.[/i] Keep up the good work, I still can't believe you haven't imported all the new SWF workers that showed up back in..... ages ago. Marc DuBois has been getting the Goldberg push in my game and he's just... awesome. And of course, The Bumfholes are sensational too. :) Derek B

[B]Brett Biggz (c)[/B] vs. Bart Biggz for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Gotta go with the non-trouble maker here [B]The United States of Annihilation (c)[/B] vs. High Concept vs. Heavenly Bodies vs. Flashback for the SWF Tag Team Championship USA! USA! USA! [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] will defend his SWF North American Championship in an open challenge Going to go against my policy and predict against a mystery worker for once. [B]Remo[/B] vs. Troy Tornado I just don't like Troy Steve Frehley vs. [B]Jack Bruce[/B] in a street fight Jack's been getting a good push lately, no reason to stop yet [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs. Eric Eisen And the Westybrook push continues. The Anonymous Avenger vs. [B]Joel Kovach (c)[/B] in a Mask vs. Title match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship I like Joel Kovach and think his reign should continue. He's the type of guy you love to hate.

[CENTER][I]SWF presents...[/I] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I]Thursday of Week 2, June 2007[/I] Held at the Illinois State Park in the Great Lakes Territory 14,250 in attendance, 413,638 buyrate[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. SAM KEITH[/B] A great opening bout. It got the crowd excited and got them ready for more as veteran Sam Keith slapped on the Proton Lock for the win. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 9:06 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) A bikini contest was held by Joe Sexy. Farrah Hesketh, Jessie, Blonde Bombshell, and Emma Chase participated. Emma won. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Emma Chase went back to the announcing table in her robe, distracting Jerry Eisen. Peter Michaels then discussed the main event between Joel Kovach and Anonymous Avenger with her. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who do you think will win tonight?"[/COLOR] Emma informed Peter that there was no way Avenger was becoming champ tonight. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"So who do you think is under the mask?"[/COLOR] Emma said she wouldn't dignify that stupid question with an answer. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. BART BIGGZ [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] The brothers told a decent story. Brett seemed to hesitate for most of the match, which Jerry chalked up to him not wanting to hurt Bart. Bart seemed to show no such concern and laid into Brett the entire time. At the end of the match, Brett tried to put Bart in a Biggz Up, only to have Bart not only block it, but turn it into a Biggz Up of his own. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz [/B]in 6:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Bart celebrated his win, to the relative indifference of the crowd. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Steve Frehley delivered a promo on Jack Bruce. He said that yes, he's caught some lucky breaks in his career, but most of the success he's had has been because he has a lot of heart. He believes in himself, and most times, that's all you need. That's why he was going to win tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Joel Kovach was shown arriving at the arena in a limo. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) Angry Gilmore came out to the ring and repeated his open challenge. He'll face anyone in the back for his SWF North American Championship. Much to the announcer's surprise, Brett Biggz came out to answer the challenge. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Can he even do that? He's already had a match!"[/COLOR] Emma asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, Angry did say he'd face anyone, and he might actually have an advantage since Brett just finished wrestling a few moments ago,"[/COLOR] said Jerry Eisen. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge and response 7) [B]BRETT BIGGZ vs. ANGRY GILMORE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] At first, Angry was able to take advantage of the fact that Brett seemed rather tired. He was able to keep the Biggz boy away from him. But then, Brett caught a second win. He actually put Angry on the defensive until Angry took him down with a low blow. Angry then hit Brett with an Anger Management but didn't pin him. Angry looked at the crowd and shouted something about how everyone loves it when a Biggz boy flies, so he's going to do some flying of his own. He took his time getting up to the top rope, posed a bit, and then threw himself at Brett ... who managed to kick up his feet at just the right time. Angry ricocheted off them, bounced off the ropes and into Brett, who hit him with a Biggz Up. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 11:03 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Farrah Hesketh, with the Anonymous Avenger at her side, said that tonight was going to be a great evening. She was confident that her client would walk away with the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, his anonymity intact. She said that it didn't matter what Joel Kovach did or tried, the mask wasn't going anywhere. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) The United States of Annihilation were shown warming up backstage. Texas Pete came in and said that he was really looking forward to watching their match and that he was sure they were going to retain the Tag Team Championship. He went on to tell them that he was going to make sure of it, that he had their back. He said he would wish them luck, but with him in their corner, they didn't need to worry. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. FLASHBACK vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION (c) vs. HEAVENLY BODIES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] It was a great match. Tex, unfortunately, overreacted in the early going. While Darryl Devine and Joey Minnesota were slugging it out at one point, Tex thought that Joey was in trouble. He signaled for Nevada to distract the ref while he got a steel chair and got into the ring. Joey saw him coming and quickly got Darryl in a Full Nelson. Tex wound up and swung, only to have Darryl slip out of the hold. Tex clobbered Joey. Darryl drop-kicked the chair into Tex's face, taking him out of the ring, then covered Joey. The U.S.A. was eliminated from the match. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"This means that we'll definitely be crowning new tag champs tonight!"[/COLOR] Peter Michaels said. High Concept was the next to go when Robbie Retro scored the pin on Groucho Bling. That left Flashback to face off against Heavenly Bodies. Both teams worked well together, but in the end, Robbie picked up the pin on Joe Sexy for the win. WINNERS: [B]Flashback[/B] in 12:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Flashback celebrated in the ring, hugging each other and waving to the crowd. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Jack Bruce cut a promo now, saying that Steve Frehley was delusional. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Just having faith in yourself guarantees a win? Steve, Steve, Steve. Faith can be misplaced. That's clearly what you've done now. By the time I'm done with you, you're going to have nothing to believe in anymore. Face facts, Steve. Your flash in the pan is done."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Blonde Bombshell, Nevada Nuclear, and Joey Minnesota were backstage, arguing over what to do about Texas Pete. Unfortunately, they couldn't come up with a satisfactory idea. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 14) The camera cut to reveal Remo warming up for his match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 15) [B]REMO vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] A roof-blowing match. Neither man had a clear advantage for the majority of the match. Lots of near falls, but the one that counted was preceded by Jerry Eisen crying, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"THE DESTROYER!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 16) Richard Eisen stood with his son, Eric, backstage, hyping Eric's up-coming match against Tim Westybrook. Richard said that Tim might be The Iron Man, he might be the Unstoppable Force, but he was going up against the greatest power the universe had ever known: the Eisens. Richard said that when an Eisen put his mind to something, he got it done every time. Wanda Fish learned this. So has countless smaller wrestling promotions that the SWF has rolled over. And tonight, the Unstoppable Force will be stopped. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 17) A video played, hyping up the former matches between and comments made by Jack Bruce and Steve Frehley. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 18) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. JACK BRUCE [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a street match[/COLOR] Not as good of a match as I had hoped, but it was still pretty good. Steve and Jack did a great job beating the holy hell out of each other. Lots of weapons were involved, Steve wound up with a crimson mask, and both men looked almost dead on their feet by the end. Speaking of the end, Jack got Steve down and looked ready to pin him. He then stopped and got out of the ring, setting up a table at ringside. He then picked up Steve and drove him through the table using a New York Minute, then pinned him in the rubble. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce [/B]in 16:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 19) Jack Bruce rolled off of Steve and collapsed against the ring steps as the medics came in to help him. That's when Jack realized that BLZ Bubb was standing before him. Jack stared at the larger man, who stared back, a strange light shining in his eyes. Bubb then got another table out from under the ring and set it up at ringside. Jack held up his hands in protest and tried to get away, but Bubb shoved him back down. Bubb then climbed up onto the ring apron, took a deep breath, and threw himself through the table. Jack stared as the bigger man rolled on the debris, clutching his head. Jack looked at the refs and medics, shrugged, and then left. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 20) Tim Westybrook was shown backstage, benchpressing an incredible amount of weight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 21) Joel Kovach turned in a promo, saying that the games were over, the lie will be exposed. He's let Archangel ... [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"and that's all I'm going to call him because we all know that's who's under that stupid black mask!"[/COLOR] ... play have his fun but tonight, the truth comes out. He knows that there are some in the audience who wants Archangel to take away his title and end his reign. Joel informed the audience that that wasn't going to happen. Tonight, Archangel would be exposed for the fraud he is. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 22) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. ERIC EISEN[/B] Huh. Tim and Eric don't click. I don't care. If this is bad chemistry, I'll take it. The match was great. Tim looked ready to tear Eric apart. Eric did his best to remain one step ahead of the bigger man the entire time, and he was able to succeed, hitting Eric with a number of hit and fade moves that staggered The Iron Man. Eric even managed to snap off a Silver Spoon Shock out of nowhere. But Tim shrugged it off almost immediately, his kick out sending Eric flying. Even when Richard Eisen, who had come out to the ring with his son, got involved, Tim took him out and didn't appear to break a sweat when he hit Eric with the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 18:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 23) Joel Kovach was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 24) A video played, highlighting how we got to the main event. It included footage of Joel Kovach winning the match against Archangel that sent Archangel packing, how Joel interfered in the match that could have brought Archangel back into the SWF. We saw the Anonymous Avenger's debut, his confrontation with Emma Chase and Joel. There were numerous shots of the pseudo-Fall From Grace, but overlaying it all was Joel's promise to unmask the Avenger. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 25) [B]THE ANONYMOUS AVENGER vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great match! Really, really good. Joel and Avenger got into each other's faces right away before the bell could even ring. Joel talked a lot of smack while Avenger stood there, stoically, taking it all in. The bell rung, and then Avenger slapped Joel hard, sending the champ reeling. The audience barely kept to their seats. The brawl went from pillar to post, to ringside and back again. Both men scored near falls and were even close to being doubly counted out when neither man could rise for a good nine and a half count. In the end, though, Avenger hit Joel with the pseudo-Fall From Grace, but he was so tired that he couldn't make the pin right away. He finally staggered up and crawled over to Joel, but before he could make the pin, Joel grabbed him and shoved him into the ref. Avenger wound up head-butting referee Darren Smith's groin, taking Smith out of action. Joel staggered to his feet and, when Avenger came after him, grabbed Avenger's mask and twisted it so he couldn't see out of it. While Avenger struggled to straighten it out, Joel went to ringside, got the Championship belt, and used it to lay out Avenger. Smith recovered as Joel tossed the belt out of the ring and made the pin. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Not like this! Not like this!"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen screamed. Smith started the count: 1 ... 2 ... Avenger kicked out at 2 and 3/4s. Joel looked frustrated. As Avenger staggered to his feet, Joel hit him with the Old School Drop and then pinned him again, only to have Avenger kick out again. Joel really looked frustrated now. He weathered a weak offense from Avenger, hit him with the Old School Drop again, and then pinned him, this time with his feet on the ropes for leverage. That did it. Avenger stayed down. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 26:11 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]With the match over, Joel sat up and grabbed Avenger and started working at the ties on the back of his mask. Avenger sat there, apparently out cold, but then, the masked man came back to life and started to fight. Joel and he traded blows, and Avenger suddenly hit Joel with a brand new move, seemingly out of nowhere, one that Peter Michaels said he never saw Archangel use. Emma Chase agreed, but she said the move looked familiar. While Joel was reeling, Avenger got out of the ring and escaped to the back, leaving Joel to scream after him as the show wound down.[/I] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Huh. I would have thought the audience would have been sick of Brett Biggz, but that's not the case. They were sick of Emma Chase (go figure) and Nevada Nuclear. But overall, they were pleased with the Pay-Per-View, and so am I. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Times of Trouble"[/COLOR][/U] DARK: [I]Sam Keith defeated Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz defeated Brett Biggz (c) to win [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Angry Gilmore (c) to win [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Flashback defeated the United States of Annihilation (c), High Concept, and Heavenly Bodies to win [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce defeated Steve Frehley in [COLOR="Purple"]a street fight[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated the Anonymous Avenger to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 2, June 2007 (Airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Since we were in the Mid-Atlantic region, I thought we’d give the old MAW fans a familiar match. Unfortunately, these two didn’t click. Still and all, I thought it turned out to be a decent opening bout. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]in 7:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Not much to be said about this one. Skull seems to be improving his technical skills. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones [/B]in 7:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring. He said that another year is almost over and in a little over a month, we’d be seeing “The Supreme Challenge” once again, the premiere professional wrestling event, the biggest show of them all. Due to the prestigiousness of the event, he said, he decided to bend the rules about one of the titles a little. Normally, the SWF Warmaster Title can only be defended on an episode of Warzone. But on the evening of “The Supreme Challenge”, that would change. The Warmaster title will be defended that evening, and the challenger will be the person who wins a fatal four-way match that will be held tonight between Sam Keith, Elmo Benson, Shawn Gonzalez, and Troy Tornado. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Remo was walking backstage when a door opened and hit him in the face. It turns out that the door was opened by Delirious Dan, who didn’t notice a now very angry Remo. Remo called for Dan to stop and then got in his face about what he did. This devolved into an argument, and finally, Remo told Dan to meet him out in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] for the door shot; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the argument 3) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] An okay match. Flex and Pecs picked up the win when they tricked Chris Gordon into fighting Flex (who wasn’t the legal man) outside the ring. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pecs [/B]in 11:23 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Joey Minnesota came out to the ring and said that he was especially interested in what Richard Eisen said at the beginning of the show. More specifically, he was interested in what Richard didn’t say. He didn’t say that Tim Westybrook would defend his title at “The Supreme Challenge”. He said that the Warmaster would. As far as he was concerned, that meant that the title was still up for grabs. He said that he would love to be the one defending the Warmaster Title on the biggest stage in professional wrestling, so he challenged Tim to a match tonight! Tim came out and said that it didn’t matter what Richard did or did not say. He was the one going on to the Supreme Challenge, not Joey, and he’ll gladly prove it tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 5) [B]REMO vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Dan didn’t look good out there as Remo tore him apart. Thankfully, it was a short match, ending with the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 7:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Joey Minnesota was warming up backstage when Nevada Nuclear found him. Nevada said that he thought it was great that Joey was going to become the Warmaster, but what were they going to do about Texas Pete? Tex seemed bound and determined to “help” them in every match. What if Tex interfered tonight and ruined Joey’s chances? Joey told Nevada to relax, that he was going to deal with Tex. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7)[B] ELMO BENSON vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. SAM KEITH vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] A really good match that got the audience to their feet. I’m hoping it’s not too little, too late given the over-all averageness of the night, but we’ll see. Elmo looked beat out there by the time he was done. Sam, the cagey veteran, played it smart, hanging back while the three younger men beat each other senseless. Sam even played possum for a little while until finally, Troy managed to knock out Shawn Gonzalez. Elmo hit Troy with a Shockwave from Next Year, taking Troy out. That’s when Sam came back to life, knocked Elmo off his feet, and put him in the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 22:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Sam Keith celebrated his win in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Texas Pete was walking backstage when Joey Minnesota jumped him and beat him senseless, leaving him down and out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. JOEY MINNESOTA [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Wow. I’m speechless. This was a phenomenal match. These two really put it all on the line. The crowd barely had any time to relax with the number of near falls and insane high spots that these two threw into the match. Joey actually appeared to be on top of things as the match rounded the ten minute mark. He even hit not one, not two, but three Empire Spirals on the Warmaster, only to have Tim kick out of them each time. Joey tried to set up Tim for number four when Tim turned it into an Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 14:32 RATING:[COLOR="Blue"] A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People were sick of seeing Delirious Dan and Pecs while mildly annoyed at seeing American Elemental. But who cares? I think the final two matches more than made up for it! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Mainstream Hernandez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Skull DeBones defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pecs defeated Modern Day Heroes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Troy Tornado, Elmo Benson, and Shawn Gonzalez to become [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Joey Minnesota to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

How much time are you using Dan for? For non-ring guys you can use up to ten minutes. Dan you should be able to get 10 to 15 minutes, lower if he holds a title. Those angles sounded like one minute long and the match maybe five minutes total. All this overuse is killing Dan's momentum :(

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, June 2007[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [I]I hope we're not overstaying our welcome in the Mid Atlantic Territory. I would have wanted to hold this elsewhere, but given what's going to happen tonight, I need to be here. It was either this or go to Canada, and I'm not ready to do that just yet.[/I] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Much to my surprise, the road agents went with the hometown hero. Mean Jean picked up another win. WINNER: [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] in 7:28 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Apparently these guys don't have that good of psychology, and it dragged the match down a little. Otherwise, it was a good bout that allowed Elmo to pick up the win with a Shockwave from Next Year. WINNER: [B]Elmo Benson [/B]in 6:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Speak of Farrah (or more specifically, her client), a video clip aired, highlighting the end of "Times of Trouble", specifically Joel Kovach picked up the win over the Anonymous Avenger with his feet on the ropes and Avenger then bailing out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Joel Kovach was pacing in front of a gathering of heels (specifically Troy Tornado, Jack Bruce, Black Hat Bailey, Enforcer Roberts and Sam Keith). He informed them that since he beat Avenger last week, Avenger was supposed to do the honorable thing and unmask. But Avenger showed his true colors by bailing out. So Joel wants him found. If the Anonymous Avenger shows up, Joel wants the others to lock him in a room and come get him. He then turned to one man in particular: Eddie Peak. He said that he's missed Eddie the past couple of weeks. He's glad he's back since he could really use his help. Eddie told the champ that he couldn't since he's got bigger fish to fry than some cowardly masked man. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) The announcers then revealed what that bigger fish was: Steve Frehley. Tonight's main event was Eddie vs. Steve. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Bart Biggz came out with the 10-Minute Championship belt. He got into the ring and said that finally, the belt was with someone who truly deserved it. He said that he proved that last week at "Times of Trouble", and... His promo was cut short by Mainstream Hernandez coming out to the ring. Mainstream informed Bart that he in no way deserved that belt and he was willing to prove it right now! Before Bart could respond, Mainstream charged the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the hype; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge 5) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. BART BIGGZ (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] What a pleasant surprise. These two have good chemistry together. It was a fun match to watch. Mainstream looked particularly dangerous, but Bart was no slouch either. Neither man could gain the upperhand, which resulted in a draw when the time limit expired. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Bart did not look happy about not winning his first title defense, so he took out his frustration on Mainstream. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) The new tag champs are here! Flashback strutted out to the ring, proudly displaying their belts. Robbie said that it was a "groovy" feeling to hodl the gold, and Johnny agreed, saying that it was truly "radical". They said that while they were obsessed with history, the audience was looking at the future of the tag titles, because they weren't going to lose them any time soon. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Joey Minnesota was storming down a hallway when he bumped into Texas Pete. Tex greeted Joey with a big smile, but Joey shoved him. Tex demanded to know what the trouble was, and Joey lit into him. He told him that he was delusional if he believed that he was going to join the U.S.A. any time soon, especially since Tex's little mistake cost Joey and Nevada the tag titles last week. Tex said it wasn't his fault, that it was an honest mistake. Joey looked ticked. He informed Tex that he should meet him in the ring later tonight and, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"make no mistake about it, I'm going to tear you apart."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) The camera cut to Joel Kovach looking the backstage area. While he searched, Jerry Eisen asked Emma Chase if she thought Avenger was in the building. Emma said that she knew he was. She was surprised that Avenger chickened out last week, but she said that she knew he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to make Joel miserable, since that's what "the Avenger" lives to do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Richard Eisen looked like he had a headache. The door to his office banged open and Jack Bruce strode in. Richard asked him if he shouldn't be out looking for the Anonymous Avenger. Jack said that's what he was doing. Had Richard seen him? Richard motioned around the office and said that he obviously hadn't. Jack nodded sagely, then sat down next to Richard. He asked the boss if he had made any decisions about who Joel was going to face at "The Supreme Challenge" for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Richard said he hadn't, so Jack told him to look no further. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I don't think so!"[/COLOR] Remo strode into the room. He got into Jack's face and said that if anyone was going to have a shot against Joel, it was going to be him. He said there's a reason why he's the top professional wrestler in the business, something that Jack dismissed as being "so last year." Then Angry Gilmore popped in and said that he deserved a shot as well. Remo blew off that idea since Angry lost his North American Championship last week. Angry said that didn't matter since he was ready to move on anyway. Jack teased Angry and asked why he was facing Brett Biggz for it again tonight. As if things weren't confusing enough, Shawn Gonzalez entered the picture. He said that he had been content to sit on the sidelines and watch, but no longer. He wanted a shot at Joel too. The four men argued for a while, and finally Richard said that he had had enough and he threw them all out of his office, saying he would think about it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. ANGRY GILMORE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Sure enough, Angry did have a rematch, but you could tell that his heart wasn't in it. He didn't seem to mind that much when Brett won. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 9:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Joel was still searching when Sam Keith found him. He said that they had spotted the Anonymous Avenger and they had him trapped in a locker room. Joel smiled cruelly and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Come on, then. Let's finish him off!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) JOEY MINNESOTA vs. TEXAS PETE Joey destroyed Tex in the ring. Absolutely devestated him. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 5:01 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 14) As Tex was helped out of the ring, Joey got a mic and taunted him, saying that he hoped he learned his lesson. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 15) Joel Kovach walked up to the locker room door. He smiled and went inside. He stopped short and exclaimed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What the hell is this?"[/COLOR] The camera whipped around to reveal the Anonymous Avenger cowering in a corner .... with Archangel standing next to him. Archangel glanced at Joel and said, "[COLOR="darkgreen"]Joel, how could you think this guy was me? All you had to do was call me and ask. You still have my number. When I saw this imposter bail on the match, I figured enough was enough. I didn't need this clown ruining my good reputation by making it look like I'm a coward, so I came down here to make sure he unmasked."[/COLOR] He turned to Avenger and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Come on, whoever you are. Take off the mask. It's time to face the music."[/COLOR] Avenger looked at Archangel and at a very confused Joel and tugged off the mask. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Who is that?"[/COLOR] Emma Chase asked, a sentiment that Joel repeated (although a little more colorfully. The network had to bleep it). [COLOR="darkgreen"]"My name is Cliff Wilson," [/COLOR]the man said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I wrestled up in Canada under the name Dark Angel. My manager, Farrah Hesketh, got me a contract with the SWF, but since I'm not that well known in America, I thought that I could pretend to be Archangel and that would help me jumpstart my career. I never should have done it. Things just got too far out of hand."[/COLOR] He looked at Archangel. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I'm sorry. I didn't mean any harm."[/COLOR] Archangel patted him on the shoulder. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I've heard you're really good. Try it without the mask."[/COLOR] Cliff nodded and left the room. Archangel then turned to Joel. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"See? I told you it wasn't me."[/COLOR] Joel sputtered a bit, then growled and stormed out of the room. Once he was alone, a crafty smile tugged at Archangel's lips. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 16) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] These two didn't click, but the match accomplished what I wanted it to. Steve did his best to redeem himself after losing at "Times of Trouble", but in the end, Eddie beat him with the Peak of the Devil. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 17:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 17) The announcers finished off the show by saying that Richard Eisen had made his decision about the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Next week, we'd see two special matches: [B]Angry Gilmore vs. Shawn Gonzalez [/B]on [I]Invasion![/I] ([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]Jack Bruce vs. Remo [/B]on [I]Warzone[/I] ([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) The winners of each would go on to face each other, and the winner of that match would get a contract to face Joel at "The Supreme Challenge". [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not as good of a night as I had hoped. Like I said, we may have overstayed our welcome in the Mid Atlantic, but it's the one territory in the U.S. that Cliff Wilson has the highest overness, which I wanted for his revelation. It was either that or Canada. Oh well. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Chris Gordon [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Elmo Benson defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz (c) drew with Mainstream Hernandez for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] and so retained [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz (c) defeated Angry Gilmore to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Texas Pete [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Surely you mean Cliff Wilson, not Harry :p I was starting to wonder myself who was going to get the big title shot at The Supreme Challenge and at the moment, I've got no idea who it might be. I'm mildly disappointed the Avenger was Arn Anderson, but meh... can't win 'em all. :) Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing you book the singles biggest event in the wrestling calendar once again. Should be a hoot. Derek B

I can't believe you said "A Hoot" Derek... anyway I said it I said it wasn't gonna be Archangel. I didn't know it was gonna be Dark Angel but I said in my PPV prediction it wasn't AA. Anyway I too am looking forward to the Supreme challenge and I can't wait to see how it goes.

Archived